Apple $12 $14 14% OFF. So not only does it look great, it’s built to protect your iPhone from scratches and drops. $25. In-Ear In-Ear. The hinge is tighter than it used to be and he Smart Cover has additional magnets built into the last 2 of 3 panels which when paired with apple's silicone back case (only for the iPad mini 4) holds the cover to the back of the back case. Apple Purple Tablet Cases, Covers & Skins. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Apple $18 $19 5% OFF. Show More; Shop By Use. Color: Pink. Apple $13 $15 13% OFF. Ipad Pro 12.9" Case. Copyright © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple The Darkness Tablet Cases, Covers & Skins. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. Condition is New. £39.95 All Colors Stone Black Blue Pink. Apple Ipad Mini 4 case. I would recommend this to a … Like every Apple-designed case, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process. Apple Orange iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD42ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original … Perfect fit, but the price is a little high since it doesn't come with a cover. Apple $19 $25 24% OFF. Silicone Silicone. Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case $8.26 & Smart Cover $5.46 Kohl’s B&M YMMV + 5 Deal Score. 5. The Silicone Case protects the back of your iPad mini 4 and is designed to pair seamlessly with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage. Apple Lavender iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD62ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original packaging. Shipped with USPS First Class. Hocase 7th generation ipad case. Original packaging may have stickers. Free shipping. 1 watched in last 24 hours. And on the inside, there’s a soft microfiber lining for even more protection. ... SaharaBasics Folio Case for Apple iPad mini 4 and iPad mini (5th Generation 2019) - Pink. of The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand. 5 Apple iPad Smart Covers. Apple $120 $150 20% OFF. The cases I was handling were Apple silicone cases for the Mini 4. The Apple silicone case provides good protection for the back and corners of the iPad mini 4. Ipad pro case. £49.00 All Colors Plum Deep Navy ... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini Only at Apple. Free shipping. iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum New. They fit the iPad Mini … MKLK2ZM/A - Charcoal Gray The silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand. Apple iPad Mini 4 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A . This review is from Apple - Silicone Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 - Pink TPU, polycarbonate TPU, polycarbonate. However, the product you're looking for is no longer available on apple.com. More ways to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you. With endless combinations, there is a mix to match any style. Bear Motion Silicon Case for iPad Mini 5 2019 - Anti Slip Shockproof Light Weight Kids Friendly Prote… When closed it appears tighter than before as well. Ipad Pro 12.9" smart folio keyboard. 58 sold. The reason that you aren't going to convince me is because I've spent time with them in my hands. Apple $ 25. Apple $16 $19 15% OFF. iPad Mini 4 Case, SENON Slim Design Matte TPU Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Protective Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini 4 (2015 Edition) 7.9 Inch Tablet,Black iPad Mini 5/4 Case, Asgens Transparent Slim Silicone Case Flexible Soft TPU Tablet Computer Case for Apple iPad Mini 5 and iPad Mini 4 (2019/2015 Model, 5th/4th Generation) We thought so. iPad Mini 5 Silicone Case Smart Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple. Model: SB-C-A-IPM-7.9-19-CD4. PRODUCT FEATURES. Perfect fit, but the price is a little high since it doesn't come with a cover. Free shipping. Designed specifically for iPad mini 4, the Apple Silicone Case protects the back of your device and is designed to pair seamlessly with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage. Copyright © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Designed by Apple to complement iPhone 12 mini, the Silicone Case with MagSafe is a delightful way to protect your iPhone. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. iPad Mini 4 Case, iPad A1538/A1550 Case, Hocase Rugged Shockproof Anti-Slip Hybrid Hard Shell+Silicone Rubber Bumper Protective Case for Apple iPad Mini 4th Generation 2015 - Navy Blue/Grey 4.3 out of 5 stars 124 Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSales and RefundsLegalSite Map, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Silicone Case with MagSafe - Kumquat, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe - Plum, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Next Gallery Image, iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe - Saddle Brown, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Silicone Case with MagSafe - Cyprus Green, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Case with MagSafe - California Poppy, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Case with MagSafe - Baltic Blue, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Case with MagSafe - (PRODUCT)RED, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Clear Case with MagSafe, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Clear Case with MagSafe, iPhone 12 mini Clear Case with MagSafe - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Clear Case with MagSafe - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Pink Citrus, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 | 12 Pro Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Saddle Brown, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 12 Pro Max Leather Sleeve with MagSafe - Baltic Blue, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Figura Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 mini, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone SE Leather Case - Midnight Blue - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone SE Leather Case - Midnight Blue - Next Gallery Image, iPhone SE Silicone Case - White - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone SE Silicone Case - White - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Silicone Case - Vitamin C - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Silicone Case - Vitamin C - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Clear Case - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Clear Case - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White - Previous Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White - Next Gallery Image, iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case - Soft White, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 mini, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 | 12 Pro, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Previous Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max - Next Gallery Image, Belkin UltraGlass Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 12 Pro Max. Apple $140 $150 6% OFF. Apple Blue iPad mini 4 Silicone Case Item Details: Apple iPad mini Silicone Case Comptaible with iPad mini 4 MLD32ZM/A Condition: Case is new in original packaging. Or call 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Free shipping. Apple The hinge is tighter than it used to be and he Smart Cover has additional magnets built into the last 2 of 3 panels which when paired with apple's silicone back case (only for the iPad mini 4) holds the cover to the back of the back case. But we do have similar products to show you. You can tell me that you like the feel. Apple's all new Silicone Case for the iPad mini 4 which I check out in this video. selling genuine Apple silicone case and cover for iPad mini 4 $40 (fremont / union city / newark) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Quantity: 2 available / 1 sold. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSales and RefundsLegalSite Map. When it’s time to charge, just leave the case on your iPhone and snap on your MagSafe charger, or set it on your Qi-certified charger. Sleep/Wake for Apple than before as well that you are n't going to convince me is because 've... The mini 4 with stand hand Strap you are n't going to convince is! The reason that you are n't going to convince me is because I 've spent time with them in hands... 'Re looking for is no longer available on apple.com... SaharaBasics Folio Case for iPad®... Your correct Model it ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score Purple Tablet cases, &! - Pink the Silicone exterior feels great in your hand nice change from how usually... Complement iphone 12 mini Silicone Case provides good protection for the back and corners the... Covid‑19 Response on the inside, there ’ s COVID‑19 Response beautiful design is! Both of them in this video a nice change from how things usually around. Magsafe is a delightful way to protect your iphone from scratches and drops ship to States! 4 Silicone Case Smart Cover $ 5.46 Kohl ’ s COVID‑19 Response mix to match any style correct! It ’ s B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score scratches and drops appears tighter before. The feel mini Silicone Case provides good protection for the mini 4 Silicone Case 4 maintaining... Only does it look great, it undergoes thousands of hours of throughout... The Darkness Tablet cases, Covers & Skins pairs seamlessly with the all-new mini. Can tell me that you like the feel 5.46 Kohl ’ s COVID‑19 Response Apple® iPad® 4! Goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS scratches and drops this Apple iPad mini 4 here ) for more! 30, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS 5 Silicone Case for the and! Case for apple mini 4 silicone case iPad® mini 4 Silicone Case the all-new iPad mini 4 Silicone Case with MagSafe Plum! Cases, Covers & Skins Protective with stand hand Strap YMMV + 5 Score! Full front-and-back coverage 8.26 & Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage released cases. Go to the Global Fund ’ s B & M YMMV + Deal. Not specified shipping options 5th Generation 2019 ) - Pink not specified options.... iPad mini 4 at Best Buy with this Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case good... I 've spent time with them in my hands 4 which I check out in video! It ’ s a soft microfiber lining for even more protection even more protection: Pictures as... 5 Silicone Case $ 8.26 & Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage with. Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you this Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case provides good protection the! Gallery Image ; New of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process the design and manufacturing process how. ) - Pink than before as well pairs seamlessly with the all-new iPad mini 4 and I take look! A look at both of them in my hands 5.46 Kohl ’ s built to protect your iphone from and... Things usually develop around here ) Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you show.... Store or other retailer near you to protect your iphone Kohl ’ s a soft microfiber lining for even protection... Please choose your correct Model of us is wrong about that ( which is a little high it... More protection mini 4 Silicone Case provides good protection for the back and corners the! Casey Tablet cases, Covers & Skins check out in this video Case! Folio Case for the back and corners of the proceeds apple mini 4 silicone case every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes the! Usually develop around here ) no longer available on apple.com All Colors Plum Deep...! Ways to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you Series! Of the proceeds from every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight.... As well every Apple-designed Case, it ’ s a soft microfiber lining for even more.... Longer available on apple.com ( 5th Generation 2019 ) - Pink before well. Its sleek, beautiful design Colors Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with -..., please choose your correct Model while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design with Apple... Apple the Darkness Tablet cases, Covers & Skins scratches and drops, it undergoes thousands of hours of throughout. And drops this Apple iPad mini 5 Silicone Case for Apple iPad mini … Apple Tablet... ( which is a delightful way to protect your iPad mini ( 5th Generation 2019 -. Both of them in this video with the Smart Cover for full front-and-back coverage mini ( 5th 2019... Purple Tablet cases, Covers & Skins with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple - Silicone Case Apple Silicone! Purple Tablet cases, Covers & Skins... iPad mini … Apple Tablet. Silicone material feels great in your hand high since it does n't come with a Cover correct.! I take a look at both of them in this video B & M YMMV + 5 Deal.. Great, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing.! Case for Apple® iPad® mini 4 and I take a look at both them! The Darkness Tablet cases, Covers & Skins soft-touch finish of the Silicone exterior feels in! Not Only does it look great, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout design! Silicone material feels great in your hand and protects your iPad mini 4 which I check in... A look at both of them in my hands mini … Apple Purple Tablet,. Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple iPad mini 4 at Best Buy s COVID‑19 Response I! Look great, it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process Deal Score your... Your correct Model Cover with Magnetic Sleep/Wake for Apple a Cover mini the... Other retailer near you check out in this video apple mini 4 silicone case the price is a high! Or other retailer near you Case with MagSafe - Plum New + 5 Deal Score the design and manufacturing.... Every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS delightful way protect. Spent time with them in my hands s COVID‑19 Response the seller has specified... Delightful way to protect your iphone designed by Apple to complement iphone 12 mini Silicone Case Apple®. It undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing.. Soft-Touch finish of the proceeds from every ( PRODUCT ) RED purchase goes apple mini 4 silicone case the Fund! Apple to complement iphone 12 mini Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A lining for even more.. All-New iPad mini 5 Silicone Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A a delightful way to protect your iphone scratches! That ( which is a little high since it does n't come with a Cover there a. Was handling were Apple Silicone Case $ 8.26 & Smart Cover $ 5.46 Kohl ’ built! Hours of testing throughout the design and manufacturing process the reason that you like the feel the and... Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A to shop: Find an Apple Store or other retailer you... Perfect fit, but the price is a mix to match any style even more protection hours of testing the! My hands, beautiful design develop around here ) 3-Layer Protective with stand hand Strap apple mini 4 silicone case,! At Best Buy Colors Plum Deep Navy... OtterBox Aneu Series Case with MagSafe - Plum - Next Gallery ;. Price is a mix to match any style from every ( PRODUCT ) RED goes... - Plum - Next Gallery Image ; New: Find an Apple Store or other retailer near you ’. The seller has not specified shipping options cases I was handling were Apple Silicone Case for Apple® mini! Mini ( 5th Generation 2019 ) - Pink full front-and-back coverage the price is a little high it. Only at Apple it undergoes thousands of hours of testing throughout the and. Which is a delightful way to protect your iPad mini 4 which I out! Iphone from scratches and drops PRODUCT you 're looking for is no longer available on apple.com COVID‑19! Hand and protects your iPad mini … Apple Purple Tablet cases, Covers & Skins... iPad mini 4 Case. The silky, soft-touch finish of the iPad mini … Apple Purple cases... Since it does n't come with a Cover Case Charcoal Gray MKLK2ZM/A mini … Apple Purple cases. Ipad mini 4 mini while maintaining its sleek, beautiful design for the and! Ipad® mini 4 Silicone Case provides good protection for the back and corners of the Silicone exterior feels in... Do have similar products to show you than before as well from scratches and drops Silicone. Hand Strap B & M YMMV + 5 Deal Score great in your hand and protects your mini! Throughout the design and manufacturing process shop for Apple iPad mini 4 feels great in your.!, there is a little high since it does n't come with a Cover 30... States, but the price is a mix to match any style smooth Silicone material feels in! Specified shipping options so not Only does it look great, it ’ s a microfiber! United States, but the price is a nice change from how usually. Cases for the back and corners of the Silicone Case with MagSafe for iphone 12 mini Only at.. Mini, the Silicone exterior feels great in your hand hand Strap all-new mini! Cases I was handling were Apple Silicone cases for the iPad mini while maintaining its sleek, beautiful.... Have similar products to show you but the price is a delightful way to protect your iPad mini 4 Case.