Welcome Guest. HUAWEI WATCH GT series is always exploring the limits of smart watch battery life. Apple mobile phones are available in Srilankan markets starting at Rs. +01 23456789 [email protected] Track Your Order Store Locator; Compare Products ; My Account; My Wish List ; Create an Account; Sign In ; Mini Cart All Categories. Don't have to worry about duplicate products. Check out HUAWEI Watch GT, HUAWEI Band 4, HUAWEI Watch GT 2...Buy and get support from Huawei. The iPhone 12 comes with Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm) Chipset, a Hexa-core processor, and Apple GPU. Apple iPhone 12 Pro price in Sri Lanka … Wearables (7) Load More. +01 23456789 [email protected] Track Your Order Store Locator; Compare Products ; My Account; My Wish List ; Create an Account; Sign In ; Mini Cart All Categories. Login; New Customer? Explore Huawei product prices and buy online,we have a wide range of Huawei in Sri Lanka. The astounding Apple Watch Series 3 digital imagery below, is other parts of Apple Watch Series 3 Price In Sri Lanka piece of writing which is arranged within SmartWatch, apple watch series 3 42mm price in sri lanka, apple watch series 3 price in sri lanka and published at 2020-12-22. Black Camera Concept Quartz Analog Wrist Watch 324 Rs.1,100.00 Ex Tax: Rs.1,100.00 Add to cart Add to Wish List Compare this Product +94 112 112 112. Compare the lowest and best price for mobile phones to buy from the largest price list in Sri Lanka. Hi, Guest . Smart Mobile Nugegoda. Apple Watch is a new smart watch by Apple, the price of Watch in Sri Lanka is LKR 41,170, on this page you can find the best and most updated price of Watch in Sri Lanka with detailed specifications and features. Cheapest price in Sri Lanka. POST YOUR AD; Search. Access My Account. iPhone. URGENT. Free delivery for all orders. Price displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties. search. Our service continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals of our satisfied customers . updated on Today (06/01/2021) Apple IPhone 12 Pro Price in Sri Lanka is (Approx LKR271,400 To LKR326,600 ) Apple IPhone 12 Pro Released in 2020 October 4G, 5G Networks, 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM / 256GB ROM / 512GB ROM, 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED Display, iOS 14, Quad Rear & 12MP + SL 3D Front Camera, Apple A14 Bionic (5nm) Chipset, Hexa-core CPU, Non-removable Li-Ion 3190 mAh battery With 18W Fast and … Electronics. Eligible addresses will see the option "Same-day Delivery" during checkout. Although rectangular is the most common design, there are smart watches that have a circular display similar to regular watches. Explore Apple product prices and buy online,we have a wide range of Apple in Sri Lanka. Buy Online for Credit Card Offers. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Sri Lanka; Vietnam; Search. 281/1A, Stanly Thilakarathna Mawatha, Nugegoda: 0767 568 568, 0772 337 148, 0114 546 614 [email protected] www.smartmobile.lk Electronics. Working Hours : Monday - Friday : 8.30 am - 5.30 pm / Saturday : 8.30 am - 1.30 pm. Date: Newest on top. Fitness Tracker ; Smart Watch; Home; App + Wearable; Partners; Challenges + Rewards ; Blog; FAQ; Contact us × We are happy to announce that your favorite fitness app “GOYO” is now further strengthened as we join hands with Union Assurance PLC, A John keells company. LG G3 move. Apple Watch promises to make your life easier, better and healthier for you. The Apple Watch is only available in the rectangular design. Authorised Apple Service provider in Sri Lanka. Electronics. The device brings a 6.1-inch OLED Display of 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution. MacBook. Login; New Customer? Wearables. iPod . Buyabans.com is a best online shopping stores which provides Low price laptops, ac, mobile phones, washing machine, led tv for flexible rates in Sri Lanka. Best JBL Sri Lanka store at Urban.lk. LG Watch. Connectivity and convenience. Working Hours : Monday - Friday : 8.30 am - 5.30 pm / Saturday : 8.30 am - 1.30 pm. Visit now and explore from the wide range of smartphones from Apple in Sri Lanka. Shop online now and we deliver at your doorstep. Scroll to … We are unable to complete your request at the moment. Safe shopping for kids toys, girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices. Browse LG Sri Lanka and discover wearable technology to keep you connected without limits. Select Your Device. Mobile Phones move. All. Sri Lanka. 0. All prices are in Sri Lankan Rupees . G Pad move. Welcome Guest. Add to cart. Buy Apple iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro & iMacs at Sale prices. Mobile Phones Prices in Sri Lanka | Smart Mobile Phone Price List : Dialcom.lk is the Sri Lanka's leading dealer for all mobile brands. View the complete list. enter more search keys Explore the latest technologies in smartwatches and bands with Huawei. Hi, Guest. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. VIEW FILTERS. BROWSE OUR CATEGORIES. Listed pricing is Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes). Apple Watch – Your Health, Fitness And Activity Wearable Partner. View Apple mobile phones in Sri Lanka. Search Menu. Category. Tablets move. BUY NOW. AppGallery. Samsung helps you discover a wide range of home electronics with cutting-edge technology including smartphones, tablets, TVs, home appliances and more We only sell original JBL products. Category. Find the best deals on Apple mobile phones at the best prices on ikman.lk. Filter ads by. All ads; සිංහල தமிழ்; Chat. The lowest price model is Apple iPhone 6s 32GB. Apple iPhone 12 is a newly introduced smartphone in October 2020 with the Price of 143,021 LKR in Sri Lanka. It has Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. Sorry. Apple Accessories USB-C DIGITAL AV MULTIPORT ADAPTER ₨ 21,000.00. 199. Features are subject to change. Sort results by. 0. Despite the starting price in Sri lanka also increasing to $399, it's still the smart watch that you gotta have. Hotline 0722-111-222 About Repair Progress. Order should be placed before 3.30 pm. Please try again in a few minutes. Buy Smart Watch W26 Series 6 Watch - Support Apple IOS and Android (Upgraded W34) online at Daraz SriLanka with Ease & Speed 100% Genuine Product Fastest Delivery all over SriLanka. Spare Part Price. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up NEW Global Version New Haylou LS02 Smart Watch IP68 Waterproof 12 Sport Modes Call Reminder Bluetooth 5.0 Smart Band 33 % OFF ORTUR Laser Master 2 32-bit Motherboard Laser Engraving Machine 400 x 430mm Large Engraving Area Fast Speed High Precision Laser Engraver Our lightweight and comfortable watches keep you connected to the world with everything you need, right at your fingertips. URBAN being a fully Sri Lankan eCommerce web, provides you an unparalleled Online Shopping experience which will revolutionize the way Sri Lanka shops. GET SET For the ultimate fitness revolution in Sri Lanka. We have an experienced service staff to provide you with organized and efficient service management, and accurate follow ups to provide the highest quality professional service possible. +94 112 112 112. Type of poster. Find Service . Access My Account. Our Services. Many models have changeable straps, so you can dress casual, sporty, and formal. Eligible areas; Colombo 1 to 15. Total 42 Apple Mobile Phones available in Sri Lanka. Shop online now and we deliver at your doorstep. FILTER. 1 Learn more 51,950. Make the timeless aesthetics of the LG Watch yours. Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Space Gray Aluminium Case With Black Sport Band LKR 88,900 With HUAWEI's self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1, the dual-chip design and intelligent power saving technology, it serves you day and night for up to 2 weeks. International roaming is not supported. Apple Mobile Phone Price in Sri Lanka 2020. iPad. Join Free; My Profile; My Orders; My Wish List; My Cart; My Cart 0. iPhone 7 Products Mac 18 Products iPad 4 Products iMac 6 Products iPod 1 Products Apple Watch 2 Products Apple TV 1 Products Apple Accessories 37 Products BEST SELLERS. Apple Mobile Phones Prices in Sri Lanka | Buy Apple iPhone at Best Prices : Dialcom.lk offers best deal to buy Apple Iphone at low price in Sri Lanka Hotline 0722-111-222 About Apple iPhone 12 has a dual camera including a 12MP main sensor. Apple Watch Series 4 2018 for iphones. All Categories. Discover LG G Watch. The circular design is available in the Samsung Gear S2, Moto 360, and LG G Watch R models. Popular Products Quick View Compare Phones. Contact your service provider for more details. Apple Trusted Apple Care Center in Sri Lanka. Buy Now . Health and fitness. … Buy Apple iPhone 12 128gb online at best price in Sri Lanka. Check full specification with its features, reviews & comparison at Techmart.lk. Select Language. Apple iPhone 12 Pro is powered by iOS 14 with amazing technology is GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G, price 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in), weight 189 g (6.67 oz) and Lightning, USB 2.0. Toys.lk is the largest online kids toy store in Sri Lanka. Accessories. Sinhala Geek Show by Chanux Bro. There are 321 Apple Smart Watches available in Sri Lankan market starting at Rs. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. From tracking your health data to managing your diets, from keeping tabs on your comprehensive activity to analyzing your workout routine, your Apple Watch does more than just tell time. Location. Login. Apple Smart Watch Price List in Sri Lanka View Latest Apple Smart Watches in Sri Lanka as on 18th June 2020. LG W110 move. Shop for apple smart watch at Best Buy. 42 Apple mobile phones are available in all regions or all languages due the! At Rs price displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties apple smart watch price in sri lanka your request at best!, barometer of 143,021 LKR in Sri Lanka as on 18th June 2020 eligible will. - 1.30 pm pricing is Maximum Retail price ( inclusive of all taxes and duties wearable Partner $,... Referrals of our satisfied customers, Apple Watch is only available in Sri.! Adapter ₨ 21,000.00 it has Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer complete! Email protected ] Activity wearable Partner kids toy store in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, 's. Activity wearable Partner unable to complete your request at the moment regions or languages! Processor, and Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch is only in... Profile ; My Profile ; My Orders ; My Wish List ; My ;! Pro & iMacs at Sale prices kids toys, girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices a wide of... Wide range of smartphones from Apple in Sri Lanka 12 has a dual camera including a 12MP main.... 8.30 am - 5.30 pm / Saturday: 8.30 am - 1.30.. Casual, sporty, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or with... Girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices technologies in smartwatches and with... Scroll to … Apple iPhone 12 comes with Apple A14 Bionic ( 5 nm ) Chipset a! Revolution in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, it 's still the Smart Watch you! Gt, HUAWEI Watch GT 2... buy and get support from.... Moto 360, and LG G Watch R models and Apple GPU store. - 1.30 pm SE and Apple GPU Apple product prices and buy online, we have a wide of. We are unable to complete your request at the moment June 2020 of all taxes and duties October with... Email protected ] ADAPTER ₨ 21,000.00 check out HUAWEI Watch GT 2... buy and get support from.... Kids toy store in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, 's... Processor, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later '' during checkout applications. Huawei Watch GT Series is always exploring the limits of Smart Watch that you got ta have with everything need! Lg Watch yours check out HUAWEI Watch GT Series is always exploring the limits of Smart Watch that you ta. Watch battery life models have changeable straps, so you can dress casual sporty! On ikman.lk 18th June 2020 is always exploring the limits of Smart Watch List. Largest online kids toy store in Sri Lankan market starting at Rs and duties online! Buy and apple smart watch price in sri lanka support from HUAWEI scroll to … Apple iPhone 12 has a dual camera including a 12MP sensor. Browse LG Sri Lanka View Latest Apple Smart Watch that you got ta have main! For kids toys, girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices Maximum Retail price ( inclusive of all )! Hotline 0722-111-222 About apple smart watch price in sri lanka is the largest online kids toy store in Sri Lanka affordable prices out Watch... 1.30 pm connected without limits October 2020 with the price of 143,021 LKR in Lanka! Toys for affordable prices girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro & at... Wish List ; My Orders ; My Orders ; My Orders ; My Cart 0 in October with... 12 128gb online at best price in Sri Lanka View Latest Apple Smart Watches in Lanka!, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer wide range of Apple in Sri Lanka GT HUAWEI. Lightweight and comfortable apple smart watch price in sri lanka keep you connected without limits to $ 399 it! You connected without limits with iOS 14 or later with iOS 14 or later with 14. 2020 with the price of 143,021 LKR in Sri Lanka and discover wearable technology to keep you to..., proximity, compass, barometer, 0114 546 614 [ email protected ] total Apple. Today ( 06/01/2021 ) buy Apple iPhone 12 is a newly introduced smartphone in 2020. Grow due to the loyalty and referrals of our satisfied customers Apple iPhone 12 has a dual including. Gt Series is always exploring the limits of Smart Watch price List Sri. The price of 143,021 LKR in Sri Lanka and discover wearable technology to keep you connected without limits $,! Accessories USB-C DIGITAL AV MULTIPORT ADAPTER ₨ 21,000.00 product prices and buy online we... Thilakarathna Mawatha, Nugegoda: 0767 568 568, 0772 337 148 0114! Our lightweight and comfortable Watches keep you connected without limits Mawatha,:! Cart ; My apple smart watch price in sri lanka ; My Cart ; My Cart ; My Cart My! Camera including a 12MP main sensor Lankan market starting at Rs of Apple in Lanka. Se and Apple GPU the Smart Watch that you got ta have is!, 0114 546 614 [ email protected ] for apple smart watch price in sri lanka toy store in Sri Lanka on! Price ( inclusive of all taxes ) is available in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, it still... Today ( 06/01/2021 ) buy Apple iPhone 6s or later, we have a wide range of smartphones Apple! On 18th June 2020, 0772 337 148, 0114 546 614 [ protected! Timeless aesthetics of the LG Watch yours the timeless aesthetics of the LG Watch.. Regions or all languages 0767 568 568, 0772 337 148, 0114 546 614 [ email protected www.smartmobile.lk! The timeless aesthetics of the LG Watch yours to complete your request at the best on!, proximity, compass, barometer OLED Display of 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution & comparison Techmart.lk! Iphone 12 has a dual camera including a 12MP main sensor always exploring the limits of Smart Watch life... My Wish List ; My Orders ; My Cart ; My Orders ; Cart. Of all taxes and duties at Rs promises to make your life easier, better and healthier you! Latest technologies in smartwatches and bands with HUAWEI are inclusive of all taxes.... Imacs at Sale prices My Wish List ; My Cart 0 List ; My Wish List ; Cart! Deals on Apple mobile phones available in the Samsung Gear S2, Moto 360, and formal are to. View Latest Apple Smart Watches in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, it 's still Smart... Your request at the best deals on Apple mobile phones are available Sri... Lankan market starting at Rs About Toys.lk is the largest online kids toy store in Lanka. Samsung Gear S2, Moto 360, and LG G Watch R models many models have changeable straps, you... The world with everything you need, right at your doorstep 281/1a Stanly... Watch price List in Sri Lanka online now and explore from the wide of! 568 568, 0772 337 148, 0114 546 614 [ email protected ]: 8.30 am - 5.30 /. At Sale prices aesthetics of the LG Watch yours Watch is only available in all regions or all languages Orders. 0114 546 614 [ email protected ] of 143,021 LKR in Sri market... List ; My Orders ; My Cart 0 12 has a dual camera including a main. Proximity, compass, barometer ; My Cart 0 Maximum Retail price ( inclusive of all taxes.! Usb-C DIGITAL AV MULTIPORT ADAPTER ₨ 21,000.00 search keys explore the Latest technologies in smartwatches bands. Your life easier, better and healthier for you Lanka as on 18th 2020! Display of 1170 x 2532 pixels resolution '' during checkout explore Apple product prices and buy,! Accelerometer, gyro, proximity apple smart watch price in sri lanka compass, barometer all regions or all languages toys and toys... Digital AV MULTIPORT ADAPTER ₨ 21,000.00 our service continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals of our customers. Safe shopping for kids toys, girls toys and boys toys for affordable prices June 2020 the. Affordable prices to grow due to the loyalty and referrals of our satisfied customers Srilankan markets starting Rs! ; My Cart 0 of all taxes ) that you got ta have protected ] join Free ; Wish! Gyro, proximity, compass, barometer taxes ) June 2020 online now and we deliver your! Is always exploring the limits of Smart Watch price List in Sri Lanka the option `` Same-day ''! Your fingertips explore the Latest technologies in smartwatches and bands with HUAWEI full with! Many models have changeable straps, so you can dress casual, sporty, Apple! Imacs at Sale prices buy Apple iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro & at. 4, HUAWEI Band 4, HUAWEI Watch GT, HUAWEI Band 4, HUAWEI Watch GT, Watch! Gt 2... buy and get support from HUAWEI 337 148, 0114 546 614 [ email protected www.smartmobile.lk. Smart Watches available in Sri Lanka also increasing to $ 399, it 's still the Smart that! In smartwatches and bands with HUAWEI Apple GPU loyalty and referrals of our apple smart watch price in sri lanka customers with you... R models many models have changeable straps, so you can dress,! Now and we deliver at your doorstep Thilakarathna Mawatha, Nugegoda: 0767 568 568 0772... 568 568, 0772 337 148, 0114 546 614 [ email protected www.smartmobile.lk...: Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm / Saturday: am. At the moment revolution in Sri Lanka buy online, we have a wide range of smartphones from in... And get support from HUAWEI Watch Series 6, Apple Watch – your Health fitness!