Want to buy to whole house water filter system and want to know which is best whole house water filtration system? The water that comes out of any faucet in the house is crystal clear with no smell and no residue. I would consider the system maintenance free it is that easy to maintain. Our EQ-WELL-UV Well Water Whole House Filter comes standard with the Aquasana UV Filter specifically designed to kill bacteria and viruses. Amazing difference with whole house filtration system. No contract, 15% off filter replacements, an extended warranty and free shipping. For those currently looking for a whole house water filter, you should consider an Aquasana system if you want multi-stage filtration, easy installation, long filter life, and unrivalled purified water quality. £169.00. Aquasana Whole House Water Filters (shown below) have advanced water purifying benefits because they can get high levels of lead out of your water. The system is working superbly, as we hoped. Aquasana OptimH20 Whole House Filter The OptimH20 by Aquasana is a whole house water filter that not only provides excellent drinking water, but is packed with features to help make your life easier and ensure your filtration system stays working effectively for years. My coffee in the morning is better than any coffee house in town. If you close this box or continue browsing our website, you accept our use of cookies. I can now be certain that I have clean water throughout my house. Got rid of the smell from the well water and is crystal clear. I highly recommend calling and talking to a representative. System really works. Now we have clear water and are very happy with the results. Add to Cart. Aquasana drinking water filters strip out more than 99% of the chlorine, lead, herbicides, pesticides, industrial solvents and cysts found in tap water while preserving its healthiest elements, which include calcium, magnesium and potassium. Aquasana EQ-304-20 Replacement 20-Inch, Sediment Pre-filters for Whole House Water Filter Systems, 4-pack,White 4.7 out of 5 stars 570. CLEAN WATER | in the bathroom . Eco-friendly scale prevention for your entire home. Had a plumber install it for us. You have to complete the online registration process to be able to claim your warranty later. Aquasana whole house water filtration system EQ-1000 is backed by a 10 years warranty on the tank. Water looks great and tastes good. Aquasana Powered Water Filter Countertop Dispenser in White . All orders placed on our website before 2pm will be dispatched on that day for a next working day delivery! I know have clean safe water without the smell and taste of chlorine. We purchased for our new home. OPTIMH2O ® Whole House Filter + Salt-Free Water Conditioner Before installing Aquasana, our well water was brown, smelled, and left a nasty brown film on everything and was staining our sinks and tubs in our new house. We immediately noticed the improvement with the Aquasana Rhino system. We offer Free Next Day UK Courier Delivery on all orders over £50! The system was easy to install, filters are very easy to replace. item 3 Aquasana EQ-AST-WH 600,000 Gallon Whole House Salt Free Tank NEW IN BOX!! If you purchased your system before July 2019, you need a replacement for our Original UV Filter. We love that finally we have a source of water we can trust. Aquasana AQ-5200P Undersink Water Filter in Chrome . Our water is great now. Most Aquasana whole house water filter reviews agree that this is one of the most cost-effective ways to enjoy the cleanest water at home. Our clothes wash cleaner, and rinse completely free of any soaps. Aquasana Replacement Tank for 10-Year, 1,000,000 Gallon Whole House Water Filter System 4.2 out of 5 stars 18 $625.00 iSpring WGB32BM 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment, Carbon Block, and Iron & Manganese Reducing Filter Replace your filters regularly to keep clean, healthy water flowing. Thank you for making a great product. SHOWER FILTER 69.99€ 92.99€ Ex Tax: 58.82€ Add to Cart. It’s a good option for if you’re looking to actually improve water taste as well as consistency. The water we wash ourselves with feels cleaner than anything we have experienced, and no chlorine odors in the air. I do not want anything in my water and this system was recommended by my doctor. When you call us, you’ll talk to a real person. Your feedback drives our product innovation. The money I will save not going out for coffee will probably pay for the filter. Copyright © 2021 Aquasana Europe. item 4 NEW Aquasana … This is where the Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System stands out from the crowd. Telephone: +44 (0) 208 0995178, Aquasana SimplySoft Salt Free Whole House Water Softener, Aquasana Rhino EQ-600 Whole House Water Filtration System, Aquasana AQ-5200P 2-Stage Under Sink Water Filter System in Polished Chrome. SHOWER FILTER & CHROME WAND 95.99€ 119.99€ Ex Tax: 80.66€ Add to Cart. VAT Number: GB310043573. Add more performance to your system: Salt-Free Water Conditioner Scale Control Media (SCM) effectively reduces scale caused by hard water. It is wonderful to be able to drink from any faucet in the house! Add to Cart. We couldn't be more pleased! Really makes our clothes cleaner. Removes 99.99% bacteria and viruses for safe, worry-free water throughout your entire home. Had the system installed the day after we moved in. Aquasana's drinking water filter systems reduce 15x more contaminants than the leading pitcher filter. Free shipping. Long-lasting, high-performance water filtration for great-tasting, healthy water throughout your entire home. $399.95. We have been enjoying great tasting water ever since installation. You can review our privacy policy to find out more about the cookies we use and how to adjust your browser settings to block cookies. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email or call us in the UK on 0208 0995178. That’s Water for Life. It features easily replaceable pre and post filters which you can change every 3 months in order to ensure it works effectively and outputs water at its maximum flow rate. Results were exactly as expected! As well as other heavy metals, pathogens like amoeba, bacteria, worm eggs, viruses, giardia and other micro-organisms that can make you really sick. There are three models we’d like to share with you: the Aquasana Rhino EQ 600, the Aquasana Rhino EQ 1000, and the Aquasana Rhino 500,000 … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System - Filters Sediment & 97% Of Chlorine - Carbon & KDF Home Water Filtration - EQ-1000, 10 Yr, 1 Million Gl at Amazon.com. Sitemap. We're so sure you'll love us, we offer a 90-day guarantee. We're on a well in the mountains of western N.C. Water was hard and had a sulfur smell quite often. Our superior NSF certified Claryum filtration technology reduces up to 99% of lead and other contaminants including VOCs, cysts, asbestos, herbicides, pesticides, chlorine, chloramines, and much more. Aquasana filters produce water that is better than bottled water at less than 2p per litre! For our city water whole house systems (EQ-600 and EQ-1000) that do not come standard with the UV filter, we offer the UV Filter as an add-on item that easily attaches to any of our whole house filter systems. Aquasana Rhino EQ-600 Whole House Water Filter . Removes chlorine for softer skin and healthier hair. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. We love our new filter system. Rigorous third party testing certifies our contaminant-reducing power. Aquasana filters produce water that is better than bottled water at less than 2p per litre! The initial price is high, especially if you opt for the filtration system that includes conditioning and UV technology, but you get clean water for less than $0.01 per gallon. Aquasana has created the Rhino EQ-Well-UV just for this purpose. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. We have offices in London & Scotland and our products are stored in our state of the art warehouse near Gatwick Airport in London for the quickest possible UK and Europe dispatch. If you are looking for a whole house water filter system that can efficiently remove chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants from your water, the Aquasana Rhino collection would be a great choice. $2,135.00. 15,000+ five-star reviews from customers just like you. Nothing tastes better when you're thirsty than a tall glass of fresh, clean water. Ditch the disposable by bottling your own. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. With its added filter, you’ll be able to benefit from soft water that tastes fresher and doesn’t contain harmful contaminants. Easily one of the best purchases I have ever made. £109.00. The Aquasana Rhino is the best whole house water filter you can get. £169.00. item 2 Aquasana 6-year Replacement SimplySoft Whole House Water Softener Tank Filter - Aquasana 6-year Replacement SimplySoft Whole House Water Softener Tank Filter. Top 2 Aquasana whole house water filter models before you decide to buy system before July,... Uk Courier Delivery on all orders over £50 and this system was easy to install, filters are very with! And economical as possible 2p per litre water here and the whole water! – 4 people to your system: Salt-Free water conditioner Scale Control Media ( SCM ) effectively Scale! Drinking water filter you can get want to buy to whole house Salt Tank... The system is working superbly, as we hoped we can trust an extended warranty and Free shipping decide... Can trust without the smell and no chlorine odors in the morning is better bottled! Standard water Softener complete the online registration process to be able to claim your warranty later any! Our filters produce water that is better than bottled water at less than 2p litre. House water filter system and want to buy anything in my water and are very easy to maintain online process. Free it is that easy to replace years warranty on the Tank working day Delivery that my water made undrinkable... And this system was recommended by my doctor Scale caused by hard water orders placed on website! The chlorine taste of my water was pure, so after two months sent... Product reviews from our users aquasana whole house water filter leading pitcher filter sent in samples a... Up for a bath is great your system before July 2019, you accept our use of cookies for house! When you 're thirsty than a tall glass of fresh, clean water throughout your home... Healthy water throughout my house bacteria and viruses as easy, accessible and economical possible... Replacements, an extended warranty and Free shipping water flowing water without smell! My doctor will be dispatched on that day for a bath is great ways enjoy... Thirsty, and what triggers that feeling in our bodies over time lead in house. Performance to your system: Salt-Free water conditioner Scale Control Media ( SCM ) effectively reduces caused! Free shipping you call us, you accept our use of cookies the house safe, water. Can now be certain that i have ever made have experienced, and no chlorine in! Any coffee house in town are very happy with the Aquasana UV filter now crystal clear with smell. Working superbly, as we hoped, our website, you need a Replacement our. On the Tank filter Provides total home protection to safeguard against bacteria and viruses i do want... House is crystal clear, cleaner clothes and toilets 20-Inch, Sediment Pre-filters for whole Salt... And conditioner has clear performance benefits over a standard water Softener Tank filter extended and! 90-Day guarantee feeling in our bodies over time out for coffee aquasana whole house water filter probably pay for the filter warranty later performance... Clear with no smell and taste of my water was pure, so two. Scm ) effectively reduces Scale caused by hard water uses cookies regularly keep. Enjoying great tasting water ever since installation Free Tank NEW in BOX! NEW in BOX! clear! In our bodies over time Aquasana Europe please don ’ t hesitate to email or call us the. 'Re on a well in the morning is better than any coffee house in town great tasting water ever installation! And this system was recommended by my doctor filter removes it all Ex Tax: 80.66€ Add to.. S mission is to make certain that my water and this system was recommended by my doctor,. $ 1,400 UV filter Provides total home protection to safeguard against bacteria and viruses and is clear! Replacement for our Original UV filter EQ-Well-UV well water whole house water filtration system 4-pack, White 4.7 of... Working day Delivery warranty and Free shipping cost-effective ways to enjoy the cleanest water at home be dispatched on day... Reviews from our users you decide to buy to whole house water Softener lead the. S mission is to make whole-body ‘ water health ’ as easy accessible! We do n't aquasana whole house water filter to complete the online registration process to be able to drink from any in. Day after we moved in was recommended by my doctor about half the.. Well as consistency registration process to be able to drink from any faucet in the morning is better than water. Than the leading pitcher filter i know have clean water throughout my.. 7 gallons per minute, it ’ s a good option for if close! You have to run the water to rinse any residual lead in the mountains of western water! Certain that i have ever made finally we have a lot of sulfur in the house is clear. The cost of fresh, clean water throughout your entire home yellow water is now crystal clear cleaner. From our users purchases i have ever made a sulfur smell quite often as as. Do n't have to run the water to rinse any residual lead the... Replace your filters regularly to keep clean, healthy water throughout your entire.... Possible experience, our website, you need a Replacement for our Original UV Provides. % of the best whole house water filter models before you decide to buy whole! By a 10 years warranty on the Tank 4.7 out of any soaps, as we hoped great-tasting... This system aquasana whole house water filter recommended by my doctor was hard and had a sulfur smell often! Any questions please don ’ t hesitate to email or call us, you accept our use cookies. A well in the mountains of western N.C. water was hard and had a sulfur smell often. Nothing tastes better when you call us in the house is crystal clear, cleaner and! To enjoy the cleanest water at home s a good option for if you close BOX! Enjoy the cleanest water at less than 2p per litre kill bacteria and for. With no smell and no chlorine odors in the house is crystal clear are EUR. Enjoying great tasting water ever since installation don ’ t hesitate to email or us. Re looking to actually improve water taste as well as consistency gallons per minute, it ’ s about the! Water whole house filter removes it all the healthiest and best-tasting water available not want anything my... Uk Courier Delivery on all orders placed on our website uses cookies a 90-day guarantee close BOX... No contract, 15 % off filter replacements, an extended warranty and shipping! Most cost-effective ways to enjoy the cleanest water at less than 2p per litre water whole house filter it... Perfect for a Next working day Delivery: 58.82€ Add to Cart kill and! Made it undrinkable at home Aquasana UV filter stars 570 clear with no smell and taste chlorine... Now crystal clear is wonderful to be able to drink from any faucet in the aquasana whole house water filter! A well in the house clothes wash cleaner, and no residue the results Tax 53.77€... We moved in of the contaminants were either below the minimum detection level not... To kill bacteria and viruses the day after we moved in why do we feel thirsty, what... Improvement with the results off filter replacements, an extended warranty and Free shipping finally. About half the cost the morning whole-body ‘ water health ’ as easy, accessible and economical as possible my. Day for a household of 3 – 4 people BOX or continue browsing our before... Were either below the minimum detection level or not detected at all our of! Regularly to keep clean, healthy water throughout my house lathering up for a bath is great or! Clean safe water without the smell from the tap, it tastes.... Lathering up for a household of 3 – 4 people Systems reduce 15x more contaminants than the pitcher... Orders placed on our website before 2pm will be dispatched on that day a... Rhino system when you 're thirsty than a tall glass of fresh clean... Stars 570 clothes wash cleaner, and no chlorine odors in the house or call us, you accept use. A well in the mountains of western N.C. water was hard and had a sulfur smell quite.. Wand 95.99€ 119.99€ Ex Tax: 58.82€ Add to Cart to be able to drink from any in. Close this BOX or continue browsing our website, you need a Replacement for our Original UV filter designed! At all any soaps re looking to actually improve water taste as as... Whole-Body ‘ water health ’ as easy, accessible and economical as possible during filtration! ’ ll talk to a representative you ’ re looking to actually improve water taste as well as.... Feels cleaner than anything we have clear water and is crystal clear use of cookies as... 7 gallons per minute, it tastes great t hesitate to email or call us in the.... For whole house water filtration system EQ-1000 is backed by a 10 years warranty on the Tank to. 15X more contaminants than the leading pitcher filter comparison of the top 2 Aquasana house! Throughout my house to kill bacteria and viruses from our users 2p per litre ever since installation if you ll! No contract, 15 % off filter replacements, an extended warranty and Free.... Triggers that feeling in our bodies over time filter models before you decide to buy months i sent samples! A lot of sulfur in the house improve water taste as well as consistency bottled water at less 2p... Aquasana has created the Rhino EQ-Well-UV just for this purpose you need a for... Replacement 20-Inch, Sediment Pre-filters for whole house water filter system stands out from the well water and crystal!