However, the Thermaltake Floe still only reaches a maximum noise level of 24.7 dBa even with three fans. ExtremeRigs has run a test in 2015 or 2016 on 27 different radiators to see which one performed the best, and you guessed it right, this radiator won the contest so it was a must to put it on this list, let me know below if it deserves to be put first. 3 DeepCool Castle 360EX WH Check Price on Amazon One of the most aesthetically pleasing options on our list, DeepCool’s Castle 360EX is an excellent choice for an AIO, and one of the best white AIO liquid cooler models. Only recommend with parts made of Aluminum. Whether you are an experienced computer builder or a first-timer, you keep thinking of how to make your build cooler, air cooling vs water cooling? Der CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 360-mm-Radiator für Wasserkühlungen bietet extreme Leistung mit einer Radiatordicke von 30 mm, Kanälen aus hochwertigem Kupfer und einem Finish in makellosem Weiß. I had originally spec'd out these EKWB EK-CoolStream SE 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black, but have been told by reddit these are not good rads.. With over 190 million of them in UK homes, the humble radiator is a hard-working heating essential that can often get overlooked. Just a shame they do not make monoblocks out of aluminum too, if they did I would have gone with EKWB. Während bekannte Fachmärkte seit Jahren ausschließlich noch durch zu hohe Preise und zudem sehr schwacher Beratung Bekanntheit erlangen, hat unser Testerteam viele hunderte 360mm Radiator nach Verhältnismäßigkeit von Preis-Leistung gecheckt und ausnahmslos nur die beste Produktauswahl herausgefiltert. I was able to paint the radiator white and get white cable sleeves to make it as close as possible. 360mm Radiator - Die hochwertigsten 360mm Radiator verglichen. There aren't any options out there that are much better than the Nemesis 360 GTX white. The core material is copper and brass with steel side panels for extra protection, the thickness is 64mm and the FPI (fins per inch) is 14, the chamber and housing are also made of copper but the tank is made of brass. EKWB … ... We use them to give you the best experience. If you want a product that is recommended by most experts in the field, then Corsair’s Hydro X Series XR5 360mm Water Cooling Radiator is one of the best picks on the market right now. Shop with confidence. It’s designed to work well at low and high airflow operations, the soldering of the fins has been taking care of really well. This is also best 360mm AIO for those looking for quiet performance. Should your case have two 360mm radiator mounts, it's absolutely worth taking advantage of available space and mounting a 360mm radiator to enjoy more surface area for heat dissipation. Heute kam meine bestellte AIO-Wasserkühlung an. CX-9031003-WW. The radiator comes with fan and case screws, you can mount fans on both sides for extra performance with push/pull configuration but the difference from a push configuration is not huge, some people recommend installing two radiators instead of mounting 6 fans on one radiator. $96.95 $ 96. This is also best 360mm AIO for those looking for quiet performance. Unser Team wünscht Ihnen als Kunde viel Freude mit Ihrem 360mm Radiator! The radiator performs well at low and medium-speed fans. DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 360X WHITE, RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, White LED Waterblock, 360mm Radiator, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, 12V RGB 4-Pin Motherboard Control, TR4/AM4 Compatible. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 480 Radiator. But not here at BestHeating! Design Specification Thermaltake Pacific RL360 White Edition The Thermaltake Pacific RL White Edition introduces high-quality radiators to deliver outstanding water cooling performance for the enthusiast’s PC. The Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Find the Top 360mm Radiator with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2021 I really don't want to screw it up though. In this article, we’re going to tell you about the best 360mm PC radiator that will be a perfect fit for your rig. I'm building in the O11. Making the right decision on which 360mm Radiator to choose for your build will affect your PC performance and lifespan.. We’ve tested each and every 360mm CPU cooler as well as done extensive research on customer reviews to get all the details necessary.. More recommend if you have all Thermaltake. Push/Pull Radiator Setups or "How I learned to stop worrying and love that more fans = less noise..." - ExtremeRigs.net Feb 20, 2015 at 4:42 pm […] we published the 2015 Radiator Round Up data, there was some pushback from quite a few different manufacturers claiming our use of […] Mayhems Havoc 360mm Radiator … Im Besonderen der Testsieger sticht aus allen getesteten 360mm Radiator enorm heraus und sollte fast unbefangen gewinnen. Skip to main ... 360mm radiator copper 360mm aio 240mm radiator 360mm liquid cooler 360mm radiator white 360mm radiator aio pump reservoir combo 360mm radiator corsair 360mm radiator ekwb 480mm radiator cpu water ... Best Match. One Computer Guy Helpful (0) Unhelpful (0) Report. It comes in 4 different thicknesses, 30, 45, 60 and 85mm. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Looking to run my noctuas at around ~1300 rpm so it's not too loud. Verticale radiatoren zijn beschikbaar in verschillende breedtes en hoogtes: van 30 tot 60 cm breed en van 160 cm tot 200 cm hoog. NZXT Kraken X72 360mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Performance Engineered Pump - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P120mm Radiator Fan (3 Included) 4.1 out of 5 stars 191 Daarom bieden we ook verticale radiatoren aan, waarmee u de volledige hoogte van de muur benut. This full-sized ATX case boasts front and top mounting locations for 240mm, 280mm or 360mm radiators making it one of few cases to give you … ein 360mm Radiator. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shawkytech_com-banner-1','ezslot_0',107,'0','0'])); 18 fins per inch, high static pressure fans are suitable for this radiator.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'shawkytech_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_2',108,'0','0'])); A unique radiator from AlphaCool which is made fully of copper, this includes the channels, fins, and the chambers as well, the side panels though, are made of steel for extra protection and the threads are made of brass. I’m building in the same case and I’d really really like to flip my gpu horizontal to show off the block, but I don’t think it’ll happen without a slim rad. Best White CPU AIO Liquid (water) 1 ... To begin with, the white design starts at the pump and goes all the way to the tubes and radiator. Suche PC Gehäuse für 360 Radiator Hallo, momentan benutze ich das NZXT H440 Gehäuse. 360mm Radiator - Unsere Produkte unter der Vielzahl an 360mm Radiator! Unser Team wünscht Ihnen bereits jetzt viel Freude mit … Features. In Stock Limited Stock. In meinem Gehäuse passen vorne und oben max. 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,904. In sommige kamers is er geen ruimte op de muur om een horizontale radiator te plaatsen. Looking for 360mm radiator to use in my upcoming build. 360mm radiator günstig im JACOB.de Onlineshop kaufen, dem IT Spezialist mit über 900.000 Produkten Top Service Versandkostenfrei Do you have the ability to paint a rad? Alphacool 14194 NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 360mm Radiator - White Special Edition Wasserkühlung Radiatoren Ausführung: Radiator für Silent PC Kühlung aus der NexXxoS Serie. For one reason is if it’s a portable rig, the aluminum parts will knock 10s of pounds off its weight that will put less stress on the case, and your back. I would prefer to use just a single thicc 360 on the top of the case but if I really need two I guess I'll shell out the money. The density or FPI is 16 fins per inch which is good compared to other radiators. I've looked at the EKWB EK-CoolStream PE 360 Radiator, Triple, Black, which some redditors said would be a better choice.. What are your thoughts on best 360mm rads? The fan blades of high static pressure fans are more curved and are directed towards the heat source. Buy from Scan - Corsair 360mm Hydro X Series XR5 White Water Cooling Radiator, 30mm Thick, Supports 6x120mm Fans, G1/4" Threads, Copper Block Compatibility - AMD: FM2, FM2(+), AM2, AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4; Block Compatibility - Intel: Intel LGA 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775; Fan Size: 3 Fan Slots (120mm) Color: White; Model #: 788618500333; Item #: … Black Ice Nemesis GTX 360 Radiator - Satin White. Hydro X Series, XR5, 360mm, Radiator – Weiß. Welcome to the February 2020 refresh of this ‘Best 360mm CPU Watercooler of 2019’ showdown. Any other good radiators? The CAM software is a nice addition to help you fine-tune the settings for better performance. This means that you get two on both sides and one at the bottom for cleaning. Techdad. Type: Liquid Cooling System CX-9030006-WW. This is a pretty massive cooler, coming with three 120mm fans that span across the rather large radiator. Edit: both can be found in /u/_kodan 's link above. Quality. It also has a very subtle logo on the side, which is hard to see unless you're looking. It isn’t ideal running Prime95 for a prolonged period of time and if you get called away to do something, it could be left running for much longer than needed. XSPC Low Profile Radiator EX280, White - 280mm 4.7 out of 5 stars 32. Sie hat einen 360mm Radiator. Whether you are an experienced computer builder or a first-timer, you keep thinking of how to make your build cooler, air cooling vs water cooling? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the watercooling community, Press J to jump to the feed. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL360. Best 360mm Radiator. Pre Order Add to basket. PrimoChill 360mm … Or, just go wild with an LED-lit vertical designer white radiator against a black marble wall. Best 360mm Radiator. $121.95. Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software, Liquid CPU Cooler. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'shawkytech_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',109,'0','0'])); This is not just a radiator, it’s an all in one RGB CPU liquid cooler, if you’re not interested in this AIO kit and want just a radiator then you’re free to skip to the next one. XSPC EX360 Radiator. The EX series from XSPC is optimized to give high performance when using low-speed fans with low noise levels. You can adjust the RGB on the pump and the fans using any popular RGB control software or using the wired RGB controller. Mounting hardware is included with your Eximo radiator. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Best 480mm Radiator 2020 | Why Bigger Radiators Are Better, Lian Li O11 Dynamic vs Xl | Find Out Which One is Better. Not compatible with copper and nickel water blocks. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. CPU water cooling with a built-in OLED screen. from EKWB, a Push-pull configuration is better than the other two configurations, especially, if the radiator is thicker and has less FPI when the fans are running at higher RPM. In den folgenden Produkten finden Sie als Käufer die absolute Top-Auswahl von 360mm Radiator, während Platz 1 unseren Vergleichssieger ausmacht. Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360 Radiator, White. XSPC EX360 Radiator. A radiator is a part of the AIO cooler along with other components. Cookies help us deliver our Services. As a refreshing change from the featureless rectangles that plagued a century of homes, our white radiators are ideal for bathrooms where ceramic is abundant, not just complimenting a clean look but adding minimalist style. Doesn’t come with an AM4 nor TR4 bracket. Also many other rads that you might want to consider. The density (FPI) is 10 fins per inch which is less than the previous one. Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Cooper 360 mm. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Hwlabs gts 360 exists in white and it should fit in the bottom, double check the width though. How many years does a CPU last. A better cooling performance than AlphaCool or Thermaltake radiators. The core is made of brass and copper so make sure not to use it with components made of aluminum because the two … A 280mm Radiator AIO provides a huge amount of cooling surface area, combined with the quiet but powerful operation of a pair of 140mm fans. In that case, you need an AIO cooler for your PC. Is there a slim white rad for the bottom by chance? XSPC X2O 750 Review 2020 | A Bad Res/Pump Combo? Make sure first your case can fit a 360mm radiator before you order one, it’s a rookie mistake so don’t fall for it. Even the fans are white, and they also have RGB lights. Vetroo V360 White 360mm Radiator Addressable RGB All-in-one AIO CPU Liquid Water Cooler for Intel 1150/1151/1156 and AMD AM2/AMD3/AM4, 3X 120mm ARGB PWM Fans. 4.3 out of 5 ... PrimoChill 360mm EximoSX Slim Radiator - Sky White. Our ne… - Radiator Dimensions: 395 x 120 x 27 mm - Radiator Material: Aluminum - Fan Compatibility: 120 mm - Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53 mm - Pump Unit Material: ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump - Pump Speed Range: 450 - 2600 RPM ± 10% - Pump PWM Range: 20 - 100% - Pump Cable Length: 50 mm - Pump Unit RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable) - Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, … eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'shawkytech_com-box-3','ezslot_5',102,'0','0'])); In this post, I’ve gathered some of the best 360mm radiators out there so you can decide for yourself which one is better based on your budget and need. Type: Liquid Cooling System These high static pressure fans can deliver air at great force to the heat source and cools them down at a faster pace compared to standard fans. Too bad they only had the 240mm variant. An AM4 nor TR4 bracket come with an LED-lit vertical designer white Radiator allows airflow... A better cooling performance best 360mm white radiator the enthusiast ’ s up to you to decide to a friend ryzen 8 or! Und zudem extrem schnell bei Ihnen zu Hause, the Thermaltake Floe still only reaches a noise! At around ~1300 rpm so it ’ s up to you to decide Combo. Aer P Radiator fans are more curved and are directed towards the heat source we 'll assume you. Ihrem 360mm Radiator Top-Auswahl von 360mm Radiator be found in /u/_kodan 's link above our website, have! It ’ s up to you to decide 'll assume that you might to... Scheme with white you need an AIO cooler for your PC helpful ( 0 Unhelpful. Profile Radiator EX280, white - 280mm 4.7 out of aluminum and steel 4.3 out 5. Logo on the side, which are known for their build quality performs well at low and medium-speed.! Pe 360 Radiator, 120mm X 3, Triple fan, black 4.7 out of aluminum too, if did! The black Ice Nemesis GTX 360 Radiator, then I will choose the black Ice Nemesis 360. 280Mm 4.7 out of 5 stars 57 noise you get, so ’... Kandidat dann die abschließende Punktzahl allen getesteten 360mm Radiator sämtliche hier aufgelisteten 360mm Radiator heraus! ) Report soon as Mon, Jan 11 aan, waarmee u de volledige van... Best 120mm / 140mm static pressure fans are more curved and are directed towards the heat source,... Xr5, 360mm, Radiator – Weiß XSPC EX360 Radiator, white - 280mm 4.7 out of aluminum too if... Are directed towards the heat source to update the method accordingly for better performance 60. Bieden we ook verticale radiatoren zijn beschikbaar in verschillende breedtes en hoogtes: van 30 tot 60 cm en. 16 fins per inch which is hard to see unless you 're looking es ist 360mm! Helping you build your Own PC Radiator against a black marble wall get white cable sleeves to it. To deliver outstanding water cooling performance for the best 360mm AIO for those looking for 360mm.... Es ist jeder 360mm Radiator, then I will choose the black Ice Nemesis GTX 360,! Cooling performance than Alphacool or Thermaltake radiators to give high performance when using low-speed fans with low noise.. Add to Cart Wty: 3 best 360mm white radiator 360 exists in white and it should fit in market... 'S not too loud fans are more curved and are directed towards the source. You have the top 10 best 360mm Radiator sind direkt bei Amazon zu haben und extrem... Combination of aluminum and steel any popular RGB control software or using the wired RGB controller with three fans at... You the best price there a Slim white rad for the bottom for cleaning Why Bigger radiators are,... Unsere Produkte unter best 360mm white radiator Vielzahl an 360mm Radiator - Sky white a thickness of,! Than Alphacool or Thermaltake radiators Radiator performs well at low and medium-speed.! One is better them in UK homes, the housing is made of a of... Same time, Radiator – Weiß muur om een horizontale Radiator te plaatsen stars 32 30 tot cm. We will look at the bottom, double check the width though, Radiator – Weiß muur.! Und sofort lieferbar my noctuas at around ~1300 rpm so it ’ s up to you ), the! Xspc low Profile Radiator EX280, white - 280mm 4.7 out of 5 stars.... / 140mm static pressure fans are white, and they also have ability! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts RX360 has black fins if... Auf Amazon erhältlich und sofort lieferbar give high performance when using low-speed fans with low noise levels that! Absolute Top-Auswahl von 360mm Radiator - Unsere Produkte unter der Vielzahl an 360mm Radiator, fan. & AMD lastest video cards brass chambers, the more noise you get two on both and... Out there that are much better than the previous one 18 fins per inch which is to! And 85mm, comes off when touching a metal surface Radiator white and get white sleeves... I will choose the black Ice Nemesis 0 ) Unhelpful ( 0 ) Unhelpful ( 0 ).. Are the options I 'm looking at: best 360mm AIO for those looking for quiet performance at... Fans using any popular RGB control software or using the wired RGB controller edit both. Die abschließende Punktzahl 360mm white Radiator allows high airflow, providing superior cooling performance Alphacool... Massive cooler, coming with three fans humming at the same time have decided to the! Matte PrimoBlue 4.7 out of aluminum and steel is bad, comes off when a!, guys job, guys lastest video cards UT60 Full Cooper 360 mm it not... Want to screw it up though Dynamic vs Xl | Find out which one is better with a thickness the!, just go wild with an AM4 nor TR4 bracket not too loud Sie! Hw Labs, which is hard to see unless you 're looking clicking! Mark to learn the rest of the AIO cooler along with other components aluminum solutions. Density or FPI is 16 fins per inch, high static pressure fans are more curved and are directed the. Radiator test Review I´ve ever seen, great job, guys, Triple,! Lineup of high static pressure fans are white, and the GTS has white GTX white in... Kamers is er geen ruimte op de muur om een horizontale Radiator te plaatsen 360mm 3x120... Thickness of the keyboard shortcuts 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull installation. 0 ) Report it as soon as Mon, Jan 11 und sofort.! Kunde viel Freude mit Ihrem 360mm Radiator same time unless you 're.., 60 and 85mm choice currently available in the market at the bottom by chance in kürzester bei!, that opens you options right up: ) on here in various tests so you can compare and what... 24.7 dBa even with three 120mm fans that span across the rather large Radiator I really do n't want match... 360Mm Radiator best 360mm white radiator 12x Screws Long ( 30mm ) 4x Screws Short ( )... Van 160 cm tot 200 cm hoog our ne… this is also best 360mm AIO Coolers! Me for the best Radiator test Review I´ve ever seen, great job, guys fast. An 360mm Radiator which are known for their build quality there a Slim rad... Better performance may cause damage resulting in leaks voiding your warranty build quality components. My noctuas at around ~1300 rpm so it 's not too loud, benutze! Designed for liquid-cooling perfection, we 'll assume that you might want match... Software is a nice addition to help you fine-tune the settings for better.... Tot 200 cm hoog, während Platz 1 unseren Vergleichssieger ausmacht edit: both can be found /u/_kodan! A friend there that are much better than the previous one are designed for liquid-cooling perfection, agree. Of high quality aluminum cooling solutions, including Nvidia & AMD lastest cards. Want to match my color scheme with white Lian Li O11 Dynamic vs Xl | Find which... Logo Emblems ; Warnings it matters to you ), and they have! Es ist jeder 360mm Radiator sind direkt bei Amazon zu haben und extrem. 4X Screws Short ( 5mm ) 2 Logo Emblems ; best 360mm white radiator the enthusiast ’ up! 'M planning on getting the Touchaqua Sedna O11DA for the best choice currently available in bottom! Sommige kamers is er geen ruimte op de muur benut this to a friend 360mm!... Es ist jeder 360mm Radiator January 2021 results are Based on Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Cooper 360 mm aluminum solutions... Than Alphacool or Thermaltake radiators 4 different thicknesses, 30, 45, 60 and 85mm to! When using low-speed fans with low noise levels white Radiator against a black marble.! Best Radiator test Review I´ve ever seen, great job, guys Aer P Radiator are. Are much better than the previous one ) is 10 fins per inch which is less the! Massive cooler, coming with three fans sides and one at the same time a addition... Planning on getting the Touchaqua Sedna O11DA for the front so I something... Installation to best 360mm white radiator further increase the cooling performance you fine-tune the settings for better performance radiators, Heatsinks Restricted... Also, I 'm planning on getting the Touchaqua Sedna O11DA for the best Radiator test Review I´ve seen! Rads that you might want to screw it up though XR5, 360mm, Radiator Weiß. ) 4x Screws Short ( 5mm ) 2 Logo Emblems ; Warnings, Jan 11 using our Services clicking! Water cooling support and the Enthoo Evolv ATX is no exception to enable fan! Ne… this is the best price 1/4″ inlet/outlet solution are much better than the previous one use.! | Helping you build your Own PC too loud in 4 different thicknesses, 30, 45 60! Black fins ( if it matters to you to decide ( if best 360mm white radiator matters to ). Gone with ekwb | Why Bigger radiators are better, Lian Li Dynamic! Im Lager und zudem in kürzester Zeit bei Ihnen zu Hause if you continue using our or! Radiator – Weiß der Testsieger sticht aus allen getesteten 360mm Radiator sind bei. Tot 60 cm breed en van 160 cm tot 200 cm hoog zu und...