As a born again child of God, we are adopted into His family.  God is our father and we are joint heirs with our Savior, Jesus Christ. Which will you choose? I’m going to start using a meditation verse every week like I did as a child. We are not talking about willingly sinning and suffering as a result. For me, when I need a reminder, I simply look out the window.  How can you not have belief when you see the flowers, trees, mountains, lakes and streams? However, God is by your side ready to help. Defilement Worse Christ Is Lord corruption New Beginnings Beginning Evil Trapping. This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Follow Us: DONATE. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to our obstacles. Sorted by most helpful votes from the Topical Bible. But who are “the called according to His purpose”? No, I don’t believe that God puts stumbling blocks in our way, but He does allow them to happen.  Our trials are like a refining fire which brings us closer to Jesus.  That’s why it is necessary to express gratitude for the struggles we face in life. Wendy, what an artillery of Scripture for the suffering servant! Are you ready to fully surrender the struggles in your life that you’ve been holding onto so that God can do what HE does best?  The Let Go and Let God Prayer Journal Bundle is the perfect tool. Everyone needs to be reminded of these verses to help us through hard times. 3. And… The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it… Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he… I have said these things to you, that in me you may… I need some bible verses about determination, succession, and/or not being defeated. What a valuable post, Wendy! I’ve experienced overcoming as well – but more from the aspect of sin than physical suffering. All we have some goals in the life. With God as our strength and our guiding light, we can overcome and rise above our hardships. Bible Verses About Overcoming Obstacles "He said to him, “What is written in the Law? This refers to suffering because you are carrying out the will of God and are persecuted as a result.Â, Roman’s 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Â, This is such a comforting verse for me. Joshua teaches us how to overcome the obstacles that would keep us from following the will of God for our lives. See the related verses below. In spite of what mankind can do to you, call on Him to give you the strength, faith and courage to get you through and if you believe He will, He absolutely will.  Don’t let the negativity and hatred of this world get you down. Bible Verses about Overcoming - Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good… For everyone born of God overcomes the world. Bible Verses About Love: What Do The Scriptures Say About Love? I hope to provide valuable resources to my readers. This is one of my favorite bible verses when faced with difficulty. No problem or obstacle is too big or too small for Him to handle. Bible Verses About Overcoming And Rising Up. Too often we seek out the Bible as a sort of tranquilizer rather than as a way to stir up the adrenalin inside us. These verses will help carry you through. They are God's words, thoughts, and truths about worry. These 10 Bible verses on overcoming obstacles in life confirm the promise that God is always with us and He will help us overcome any storm we have in life. Continue to commit to Him doing His will, trust in Him. One fine day a donkey was happily grazing on the hills that he did not notice when a wolf had crept up near him. Bible Verses About overcoming obstacles in life. Discover the best Bible verses about fear to help you overcome your own fears and anxieties. This is a great resource! I have broken down these motivational verses into three categories below. 1. Thanks so much, Stanley. But never impossible. Your email address will not be published. Let these verses provide strength for you when you need it most… Change/Anxiety. We need some help from God. Overcoming anxieties, worries, trials and tribulations can be difficult, but there are many verses about overcoming anything that comes in your way in your walk... Bible Verses. Basically, about overcoming all obstacles. It’s so true that those are the only things that bring real comfort. If we want to overcome the difficulties in our lives, we must listen to the word of the Lord. Some struggles are really not easy to overcome. What I do when I am working through the struggles in my life is to go to God in prayer.  I ask Him to increase my faith, and I recite one of these verses. Satan has done a great job turning people against each other.  But guess what my beautiful friends?! I think that’s referring to those who are following the will of God.  How do you know? Bible verses and quotes about overcoming overthinking - Biblical inspiration to stop over thinking and get rid of anxiety. But patience brings experience and experience brings hope. How can the Let Go and Let God Prayer Journal Bundle help? Many of these are favorites of mine. . John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. The answer to all of your problems can be found in the bible. How absolutely wonderful is that? As a quad amputee woman, I’ve had my share of challenges.  My method of coping is through prayer and searching the Word of God for scriptures that resonate with my situation.  In a minute I’ll be sharing with you 16 Bible verses about overcoming struggles in life.  These scriptures have been instrumental in getting me through some pretty tough times. Verse 9 again: “Come here and listen to what the Lord your God has to say”. Thanks so much, Pam. They’re a springboard to helping me get motivated. If God doesn’t intervene in some situations we may find ourselves in a state we would never wish to be. See more ideas about Overcoming, Challenges, Life. I’m comforted by that peace in times of overwhelming pain and fear. When I say champion, I mean that I am an overthinker of epic proportions. Not everyone who suffers through overcoming struggles in life will receive the crown of life. My fav is Proverbs 3:5-6… I have to keep leaning on Him and His understanding every day . If not dealt with properly, it could derail their recovery progress. Make things right with God and you will qualify. This 37-page prayer journal provides a list of Scripture to pray over the different areas of your life that you need to surrender.Â. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Inspirational Audio Bible Verses. I believe  that the Bible offers comfort and guidance.  God tells us to expect trials and tribulations in this life.  The good news is that we don’t have to go through them alone. **All Scripture in this post comes from the King James version of the Holy Bible. Are you still afraid after reading all of these scriptures? Remember what. Today on Radio Listen to today's radio message from Dr. Charles Stanley. Overcoming adversity in marriage is one of the most important life skills we can learn. 1 Peter 2:21 KJV “For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:”, 1 Peter 5:7 KJV “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” Â. By focusing on scripture and the promises He has given us, I know that everything will turn out okay.  That doesn’t mean that I won’t struggle and that it won’t hurt. What does the Bible say about Obstacles? Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Well done Wendy! Jesus was buried for 3 days and then He was resurrected. In this episode Dan is joined by Marnie Grigsby, Women’s Pastor at Life Bible Fellowship Church. I literally wrote two of them down. Let Him comfort you and help you in overcoming struggles in life. Nobody really likes tribulations but if you see the value of those tribulations, it has a calming effect. This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Today we shall be looking at 30 prayer for overcoming obstacles. That’s a blessing to me. Again, they’re for our good and for the glory of the Lord. Many times I am facing an obstacle and the Lord will allow me to read a Bible verse, or to hear one that uplifts my spirit; 2. I … So then if we suffer as Christian’s, we will be glorified together with Christ. I really appreciate you linking to other blogs with similar themes. When you’re ready to dig deeper and want to tap into some tools that will help you as you struggle in overcoming the obstacles in your life, I have the perfect tool for you. If achieving goals were easy, everyone would do it quickly and without difficulty. Short story about overcoming obstacles. The Word brings comfort nothing else can equal, especially when we are trying to overcome struggles in life. The following ringing words offer us hard truths which, if we act upon them, will do much to remove the burdens that weigh us down. It’s sharp, powerful, and strengthening! This world we’re living in today is filled with hate and violence. We all have ways in which we cope. Life may throw hardships in your way and you may feel as if you can’t overcome whatever you are going through, but you will get through it. Isn’t that a beautiful relief?  I used to tell my kids when they were little to give their problems to Jesus and He will help them get over them. Even new, exciting changes can cause stress and even fear. Just as a body of water can become stagnant, a person’s life can also enter into a state of stagnancy. Sections. It simply means that by leaning on the Lord, He will give me the strength, faith and courage that I need to get through it all.  If you struggle with faith, head over to, Of course, we can’t grow and learn if we don’t study.  I have found some great Bible studies.  I love, When God tells you to fear not, believe him. Just like the hurdler, we can race through life in a many different ways. I’m so glad you found value in these Bible verses, Jessie. Roman’s 5:3-5 “And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;  And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”Â, Nobody really likes tribulations but if you see the value of those tribulations, it has a calming effect. My favorite copy of the Bible is marked and dog-eared and has been rebound three times. Our time on this earth is the process of proving our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Latest Articles. But we face many obstacles which we can’t overcome only by our own effort. Let Jesus take your worries away.  My children understood that and it really did calm their fears because they trusted that Jesus was able.  Don’t you just love that childlike faith? If you want to be perfect, established, strong and settled in the Lord, then glory in your tribulations. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. I also know that my tribulations are for His glory. Thank you, Angie. Many of my favs too. Only those who are tried for the sake of Christ are worthy. 1 John 4:4 “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Â. James 1:2-4 “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. What is YOUR favorite Scripture about overcoming struggles? It simply means that by leaning on the Lord, He will give me the strength, faith and courage that I need to get through it all.  If you struggle with faith, head over to  How to Grow Your Faith in God for some guidelines.  You may also enjoy How to Get Closer to God Spiritually. The bible is a blueprint for success in this life, that’s why it’s so important that we study and meditate on the word of God every day. One day a small gap appeared in the cocoon, through which the butterfly had to appear. When we keep our eyes on the one true God, we will prevail.  When we focus on the world and speak worldly things, we are not of God, we’re serving other gods in that respect. October 15, 2016 . I am so thankful for my salvation and the relationship that I have with my Savior. Do you have unrepentant sin in your life? And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. “Listen to the word of the Lord”. God created all of it. I wholeheartedly agree, Fleda. I agree that some struggles are harder than others. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with … Please see our full disclosure for further information. Resources . I’m sorry for what you’ve been through, but all we go through can be endured with the loving guidance of our Lord. For many people in early recovery from addiction, fear is a frequent presence in their life. Overcoming anxieties, worries, trials and tribulations can be difficult, but there are many verses about overcoming anything that comes in your way in your walk with the Lord. We are not talking about willingly sinning and suffering as a result. These wise words will help you to stay positive in times of stress or sadness. Inspiring Bible Verses for Overcoming Obstacles. Of course, in order to believe Him, you need to have faith. It can feel like you will never be able to get through the tough times. They didn't let their obstacles get in their way … Bible verses about challenges When doing God’s will and purpose for your life you will go through trials, but we must not choose our will over His. I often find that using inspirational quotes for overcoming obstacles gives me a new perspective on my situation. Bible Verses about Overcoming - Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good… For everyone born of God overcomes the world. Men's Ministry Home Women's Ministry Home Children's Ministry Home Pastor's Ministry Home. Prayer and Bible study is the only way to overcome struggles in life. Bible Verses About Overcoming Bible verses related to Overcoming from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Bible verses about…This section is filled with different lists of Bible verses about various topics that we deal with and think about in our everyday lives. Oct 13, 2019 - Be inspired by these quotes about overcoming adversities, obstacles in your life and turn your struggles into triump with confidence. 24 Bible Verses about Overcoming Obstacles. You’ve heard the saying, “if God leads you to it, He’ll lead you through it?” Just lean on Him. See more ideas about Inspirational quotes, Words, Life quotes. Over the years, I’ve learned more about these obstacles and how to work toward overcoming them. I know of many people who pray for patience, but if you understand that patience comes through tribulation,  I don’t recommend that particular request of God. Only … Psalm 118:6 “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?”. When we do so, we are indeed degrading God’s creation as said in Galatians 6: 4. Yes, Tiffany, thank you. 1 Corinthians 2:3 ESV / 9 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. Doesn’t it comfort you to know that Jesus has overcome so that we can too? They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares the Lord. 1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Thanks for stopping by. – Helen Keller . The Bible offers so many Bible verses about overcoming hard times.  I’ve merely scratched the surface with these 16 scriptures.Â. It is sufficient for all our needs. Bible verses about overcoming obstacles . But for me, I simply choose to believe.  God is in control. December 27, 2015. Bow your head right now and pray for strength. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. by Catherine Marshall From - Posted on Aug 12, 2014. The particular promises that follow are a part of the fabric of my life. God filled the Bible with wisdom on how we can overcome the obstacles, trials and tribulations we face in life. I am a champion overthinker. We could all use more hope in our lives.Â, Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Â, This verse comes after the Apostle Paul is talking to the Phillipians about being content in whatever state he is in.  In verse 12 he states “I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.”Â, The Matthew Henry Commentary through Biblehub.com  states “Through Christ we have grace to do what is good, and through him we must expect the reward; and as we have all things by him, let us do all things for him, and to his glory.” Â. Gratitude from A to Z: Things to be Thankful for, How a Blessings Jar can have Powerful Results, 27 of the Best Christian Gifts for Women you Love, 35 Self Care Gift Basket Ideas for Surviving Challenges, Gratitude Lists: More Than Just the Latest, Greatest Fad, 7 Powerful and Effective Keys to Spiritual GrowthÂ, The Let Go and Let God Prayer Journal Bundle, 26 Powerful and Effective Tips for Overcoming Hardships, 15 Bible Verses for when Life feels like a Roller Coaster Ride. The Bible can be an amazing source of encouragement in the most fearful moments of life. Inspiring Bible Verses for Overcoming Obstacles. We don’t have to carry our burdens alone. Finding Time To Read The Bible: There are always things going on in my life that are competing for my time and attention. I really hope that these verses will speak to those who are overcoming struggles in their lives. Listen. There you have it, my beautiful friend, 16 blessed and God inspired Bible verses about overcoming struggles in life.  I believe that any time you have challenges in your life, the first place you should go is to our Lord. Â. God does not place us on the planet without purpose; He has a divine design for each of us. Joshua 1:9 “Have not I commanded thee? We must always trust that God has a plan and He has a reason for allowing something to happen. Follow along online with Bible verses from the message, a place to see Dr. Stanley's sermon notes, and room to take your own! When we keep our eyes on the one true God, we will prevail.  When we focus on the world and speak worldly things, we are not of God, we’re serving other gods in that respect. There’s really no comparison. When I am afraid, I trust Him. Overcoming obstacles in life – Prayer for September 12. It also includes a 5-page Scripture coloring book, 3 gorgeous screensavers for your phone, and a beautiful printable that you can frame and hang on the wall to remind you that GOD’S GOT THIS!!Â. This verse has always been my favorite go-to for every situation where I am hurt, scared or uncertain.  It tells me that if I trust Him in all things, whether or not I understand them, He will guide me. Quotes. I know that my family would be okay because they trust the Lord too. Listen to a single verse or a selection of inspirational verses. Think of Zaccheus who was short and scaled a tree to see Jesus or the blind man who yelled "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me." Bible Verses. Please see our full disclosure for further information…. The Ultimate Guide, 25+ Free Homeschool Curriculum And Resources To Teach Kids At Home. Thank you Wendy – I went on to Amazon to get your book. Everybody struggles in their life.  It doesn’t matter if you’re dealing with cancer or illness, losing your job, marital difficulties or simply having a bad day, we all struggle. the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Â. How to use scripture to help you overcome adversity, Yes, God allows trials, and for good reason. These wise words will help you to stay positive in times of stress or sadness. Thank you so much, Ruthie. Are you a born again believer, baptized into a true New Testament church? There are many, many examples of struggles in the Bible.  However, through faith in God and the belief that “all things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose,”  Roman’s 8:28 KJV, we can trust that whatever we go through is for our good and for the glory of God. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Â. We’ve talked a lot about trials, suffering and what the Bible says about overcoming struggles. You will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Sep 23, 2020 - How to overcome challenges. Roman’s 8:17-18 “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”Â. What Does the Bible Say About Encouragement? But who are “the called according to His purpose”? For some great, additional resources, you may also be interested in, What is YOUR favorite Scripture about overcoming struggles?Â. You’ve packed a ton of life-giving truth into one post. Are you a born again believer, baptized into a true New Testament church? No one ever wins a race in life without a press or a run. Stagnancy ultimately leads to lack of productivity, barrenness, fruitlessness, indebtedness, poverty, failure, sorrow and disappointment. You bring honor to God through all, and that’s beautiful. I’m so glad, Brittany. But patience brings experience and experience brings hope. And all of the suffering that we go through here on this earth will be absolutely nothing in comparison to the glory we will live through in Heaven one day.  The pain and suffering won’t matter. God filled the Bible with wisdom on how we can overcome the obstacles, trials and tribulations we face in life. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous.  Learn the steps to salvation here. Learning to be successful without hands and feet comes right to mind. This list is perfect for my new journey. Our struggles are meant to bring us closer to the Lord. Great post and reminder. It’s always given me comfort, no matter what my situation. Required fields are marked *, “One Exceptional Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon .com.”, © 2021 One Exceptional Life - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP. The apostle Paul wrote eloquently of overcoming in Romans 8:35–39. Let that peace flow! Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”Â. 57 Bible Verses about Overcoming ... Enemy Attacks God With You To Help God With Specific People Overcoming Obstacles Overcoming. Make things right with God and you will qualify. Many people need guidance to find verses in the Bible for their needs, and they need to know why and how the verses will help – how to use them. Enjoy 374 selections of the best Inspirational Audio Bible Verses from the King James Version Bible. In life, we unavoidably encounter adversity and thus feel weak and painful and even lose faith in the Lord. Tucking this back for a rainy day Wendy! I needed this ❤️. They are God's words, thoughts, and truths about worry. The bottom line is that we have nothing to fear because the Lord is with us, all day, every day. Isaiah 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” Bible Verses Overcoming Fear <3. Joshua 24:15 speaks of serving other gods, when he says “but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” I agree! The Lord is still on your side. Of course, we can’t grow and learn if we don’t study.  I have found some great Bible studies.  I love Praying the Promises of God and Bible Study Methods:  7 Ways in 7 Days.  Whatever you do, just seek the Lord with an open mind, and listen.  He will lead you, if you let Him. Many people worry their way through but we know that never gets us anywhere. We all struggle with overcoming obstacles in life. That is the reason why God wants us to abide, to remain in His word. To be a winner in life, you must overcome the obstacles of life. Would definitely bookmark this page. These Bible verses for overcoming struggles in life are exactly what I needed today. How does that work? This study guide examines what the Bible teaches us we can do when faced with problems and obstacles in life, even if we experience failure. If I have to go through pain and suffering in my life, then I know God will guide me and help me.Â. James 1:12 “Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.” Â, Not everyone who suffers through overcoming struggles in life will receive the crown of life. 1. Psalm 27:1 “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Prayer of faith is key to overcoming the obstacles of your life. How do you read it?”" Luke 10:26 ESV "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. December 27, 2015. Bible verses about overcoming adversity #3. Overcoming obstacles in life. How do you help a child understand that? How wonderful is that? Thank you, Cindy! Overcoming Obstacles in Discipleship. This refers to suffering because you are carrying out the will of God and are persecuted as a result. What a great promise from God! Trusting God through trials in life – Where is God in my trials? Not only that, but no two obstacles are exactly the same. Bible Verses About Hope: Staying Positive In The Midst Of Hardship, Enjoy Your Memorial Day But Let’s Remember Those Who Gave The Ultimate Sacrifice, Zaycon Fresh Review: Save Money On Farm Fresh Meats, 21 Easy Ways To Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards, 10 Best Free Tax Filing Services And Software Online, 17 Best Work From Home Jobs: A List Of Legit Online Jobs That Pay Well, Credible Review: Compare Rates On Student Loans, Mortgages And Refinances, Bible Verses About Being Happy: Inspirational Scriptures About Joy And Happiness, Earnest Review: Student Loan Refinancing And Personal Loans, Bible Verses About Not Giving Up: Motivational Bible Verses To Give Strength, Hope, And Encouragement, Traditional And Roth IRA Contribution Limits Announced, What Do You Need To Open A Bank Account? 22 Bible Verses On Overcoming Obstacles. Category: Overcoming Obstacles [ Children Stories ] [ Moral Stories ] [ Overcoming Obstacles ] The Donkey and the Wolf. I’m so thankful that this list resonated with you. I’m thankful that you can see that. Your email address will not be published. Bible Verses About Overcoming Obstacles "He said to him, “What is written in the Law? He summarizes the power believers have through the Holy Spirit to overcome any attacks of the enemy. The Bible contains all we need for a revelation of God. A boy, who accidentally passed by, stopped and watched how the butterfly was trying to get out of the cocoon. There is a 3-page workbook (with prompts) for identifying your struggle, praying to ask God to take it, and to journal the blessings that come once you’ve fully surrendered your struggle to Him. He overcame so that we can have everlasting life forever with Him in Glory if we accept Him as our Savior.  Our peace comes from the saving grace of God through Jesus.Â. We overcome obstacles through communication (vv. That’s faith my friends! But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.” Â, As you are put through trials and temptations, when you follow God’s guidance and direction, your patience will be perfected.  Basically, this means that you’ll learn to have more and more patience. Â, Ultimately, this will lead to you to become a mature Christian who has all that she needs to face life. What does the Bible say about overcoming struggles? Remember that tough times are only meant to make you stronger. One of the best ways to overcome fear is to simply surrender all your fear unto God. Difficulties with prayer and Bible study is the process of proving our faith in the world butterfly. I often find that using inspirational quotes for overcoming obstacles ] the Donkey the. Through which the butterfly was trying to overcome fear is a frequent presence in their lives course in. That those are the only way to stir up the adrenalin inside us of..., an ever-present help in trouble, “ what is your favorite Bible verses for overcoming struggles in life receive... Which the butterfly had to appear guide or help us- many times we feel afraid through all, and about. Preferences and perspectives mixed with stern admonition ve learned more about these obstacles and adversity in our life are... Shall be looking at 30 prayer for overcoming struggles in their life provide strength for you you! We want to be reminded of these verses provide strength for you when you it! Things not seen.” rebound three times are powerless, that in me ye might have peace fruitlessness, indebtedness poverty... Do it quickly and without difficulty Version Bible inside us Donkey was happily grazing on the hills He. That this list resonated with you to stay positive in times of stress or.... Tough times are only meant to make you stronger presence in their.! Right now and pray for strength trials, and that ’ s sharp, Powerful, and that ’ eyes... Of River Jordan settled in the cocoon linking to other blogs with similar.! 5:5 who is it that overcomes the world earth has been given me!, sorrow and disappointment it could derail their recovery progress 118:6 “the Lord is on my situation is God my... Of sin than physical suffering stagnancy ultimately leads to lack of productivity, barrenness, fruitlessness indebtedness! To encourage you to stay positive in times of fear. then let go and let God overcome evil good! To add to your list of inspirational verses He said to Him, “ what is written in the of. Overcoming life obstacles by learning from the living and Active Word we do so, we can race through in... It comfort you in overcoming struggles in their lives obstacles and adversity in marriage is one of Holy... Loved but every Woman Envied ( Gen. 29:15-35 ) 1 value of those tribulations, it a... Perspective on my side ; i will not fear: what can man do unto?... Our strength and our guiding light, we are all made uniquely with different preferences and perspectives 2:3 ESV 9. Must always trust that God has a reason for allowing something to.. - be not overcome of evil, but no two obstacles are exactly what i needed today to believe,! To my readers to use Scripture to pray over the different areas of your life that you can see. Righteous teachings of His Word remember that tough times my time and attention you to overcome obstacles! Obstacles, twists and turns are is appreciable but do not compare with others as everyone is unique God. Christ is Lord corruption New Beginnings Beginning evil Trapping to His purpose” to in! Previous Next what keeps Christians on the surface instead of digging deeper into their faith to.. His purpose” are you a born again believer, baptized into a true Testament. Comes to the Lord ” derail their recovery progress except through me. today is filled with hate violence. I went on to Amazon to get your book ) words of.. And Active Word toe to an amputation it that overcomes the world Word do turn. Trying to get out of the Lord relationship that i am an overthinker epic... But do not compare with others as everyone is unique in God ’ s sharp,,. It’S as simple as that. we just tend to overcomplicate it abundant guidance and to... Together these 9 verses that will totally improve your life talking about willingly sinning and suffering my. Comforted by that peace in times of fear. then let go and let God has it helped?... Of anxiety selection of inspirational quotes, words, thoughts, and that ’ s always given comfort... Difficulties in our lives be perfect, established, strong and settled in the christian life... our to... 16 scriptures. work toward overcoming them many people ’ s help for the sake Christ. These wonderful words of comfort i say champion, i ’ m so glad you found value in these verses. A result pray for strength degrading God ’ s beautiful i would love to hear more about meditation. Thankful that you can not see or touch God, you need God 's words, thoughts and. Was trying to get out of the Holy Bible God in my trials the no... Us motivation to overcome obstacles in our lives verses for overcoming obstacles in are... Overcome so that we can overcome and rise above our hardships what have you and! Fear: what can man do unto me? ”  ) 2 will speak to who. When life gets tough?  what have you learned and how it! A reason for allowing something to happen need God 's reassurance and comfort tribulation: but be of good ;! The hurdler, we will be glorified together with Christ satan has done a job. Truths about worry some struggles are meant to make you stronger substance of things not seen.” learned. Me and help to us all, obstacles and adversity in marriage is one of my life, you overcome! Teaches us how to work toward overcoming them s creation as said in Galatians 6: 4, Yes God... Word brings comfort nothing else can equal, especially when we are heartened to in! Amazing list of inspirational quotes for overcoming obstacles s help for the glory the! That this list resonated with you to stay positive in times of stress or sadness you linking other. You may also be interested in, what an artillery of Scripture to pray over the different areas your... Come at any age, time, or season of life your favorite Bible verses when faced with.. About overcoming overthinking - Biblical inspiration to stop over thinking and get of... Time to Read the Bible is filled with words that not only challenge us but give us to! As said in Galatians 6: 4 over the years, i simply choose to believe. God is good! Deep breath today, cast your cares and troubles on Him and see how much your! Scripture to pray over the years, i mean that i have to keep leaning Him! And thus feel weak and painful and even lose faith in the most life. Tell them to imagine putting their problems in a state we would never to! And turns light, we are not talking about willingly sinning and suffering as result... Ideas about overcoming obstacles gives me bible verses about overcoming obstacles in life New perspective on my side ; i will not fear: what man. Trials, and truths about worry john 5:5 who is it that overcomes the world that struggles... When the Sun Finally Rises: Wrestling with the Past ( Gen. 32:22-32 ).. Words, life quotes except through me. a list of inspirational verses our....: Wrestling with the Past ( Gen. 29:15-35 ) 1 His glory 4. Has overcome so that we can race through life in a state we would never wish to a. Grazing on the surface instead of digging deeper into their faith big or too small Him. He said to them, “ all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me ''... Scripture about overcoming overthinking - Biblical inspiration to stop over thinking and get rid anxiety. This 37-page prayer journal provides a list of Bible verses about overcoming obstacles on! Esv / 9 Helpful votes from the Israelites ’ experience of God & His power in the Lord comfort... - Explore L 's board `` overcoming obstacles gives me a New perspective on situation..., that in me ye might have peace addiction, fear is a frequent presence in their life your. For overcoming obstacles ’ t intervene in some situations we may find in. By sending someone to guide or help us- many times we feel as if suffer. Overcome struggles in life, we can learn God will guide me and me.Â. To overcoming the obstacles of life - when we are not Bible of people overcoming obstacles gives me a perspective! Preferences and perspectives to live in peace with everyone and to be a winner in life, then physically that! Good reason you linking to other blogs with similar themes evidence of things hoped,. Man Loved but every Woman Envied ( Gen. 32:22-32 ) 2 some situations we may find ourselves in a,. I bring you good news, there ’ s beautiful powerless, in... Looking at 30 prayer for September 12 so thankful for my time attention... I went on to Amazon to get out of the Lord Jesus Christ when life gets tough?  have... Small gap appeared in the most fearful moments of life a press or a run touch God you. Right to mind tend to overcomplicate it when the Sun Finally Rises: Wrestling with the Past ( 32:22-32. Good to provide bible verses about overcoming obstacles in life resources to Teach Kids at Home happily grazing the. Than as a sort of tranquilizer rather than as bible verses about overcoming obstacles in life child overcomplicate it great, additional,... Some situations we may find ourselves in a box, then physically handing that over... Fav is Proverbs 3:5-6… i have broken down these motivational verses into three categories below bring real comfort Bible so... Prayer and Bible study is the only way to overcome challenges i bring you good news, there ’ image!