As we know, fiber keeps you feeling fuller for longer, a definite bonus when you’re trying to avoid hanger during the holiday season stress! Think of these as the items that build the foundation of a quick meal in minutes. Order food online at Lavash, San Francisco with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Lavash, ranked #784 on Tripadvisor among 5,696 restaurants in San Francisco. Spread marinara sauce over lavash, topping evenly with sweet potatoes, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. I used more mushroom and sauteed them as well as sauteing the bell pepper and red onion. Required fields are marked *. Providing a keto food search engine and tools to help you thrive on the keto diet. Two 11- to 12-inch- diameter flour tortillas can be substituted. This is a very good recipe with great flavors. Days! There are four available Lavash flavors: Traditional, Whole Grain, Spinach, and Olive Oil & Garlic. Can’t wait to get my hands on these flatbreads, homemade pizza for the win!! We are excited to share our new name with you all and honor our grandmother who made this all possible. Even my husband, the supreme carnivore, loved it. California Lavash - Original Wrap. Not only did these come together in less than 15 minutes flat thanks to my. Trust me, with those last minute parties coming up with the holiday season, the versatility of the lavash is insane! Lavash is a modern Persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and tea Skip to main content 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555 California Lavash is not only delicious and nutritious, but it’s also easy to use for making those wraps, pinwheels, Fridge Friendly Pizzas and more. Here are two varieties of the Fridge Friendly Pizzas using California Lavash I whipped up for Mr. CEO and I tonight. ), « Spice Up A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu with ALDI. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing to prevent cheese from sliding off slices. I nearly burned mine, but once you load the veggies on it doesn't even matter because it tastes so good. onions, red peppers Thank you for bringing our flatbreads into your homes these last 30 years. but we also got to enjoy one of our favorite meals together at the table. Place the lavash in the oven again and bake until the cheese is melted and the lavash is golden and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. stay close!! Lavash flatbread makes the perfect pizza crust with it’s soft and thin texture. Spread marinara sauce over lavash, topping evenly with sweet potatoes, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. How to make lavash pizza. While sometimes it’s just me and Hayden at the table, and sometimes it’s all three of us, we always eat our main meals at the table. No, I’m not saying that because I’m being compensated to write this post. added some turkey pepperoni and some It seems against the odds that, with all those restrictions, the lavash remains very tasty. No more asking yourself "what's for dinner?" I also used a pizza sauce on the dough because I thought it would be too dry otherwise. Place California Lavash on baking sheet and begin assembling pizza. Delicious Pizza! We keep our kitchen staples on hand at all times, meal prep the basics on Sunday and always eat at a table. Broil until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1 minute. SPREAD KINDNESS (VIA GOOD FOOD!) I ordered the California Beach Lavash wrap with chicken and it was legitimately one… Love the addition of BBQ sauce! Antoinette Muto of Los Angeles, California, writes: "My business partner and I own a company that makes costumes for the film industry. California Beach Lavash Wrap at Pita Jungle "I ordered Pita Jungle through the Ubereats app and the delivery came in a little under 20 minutes.. impressive. . Preparation. California Lavash Chips – crispy, crunchy and seasoned with paprika and za’atar. It tastes healthy if you know how that tastes. i sauted my Look for soft lavash — a large, thin rectangular bread (about 18x12 inches) — in Middle Eastern markets or in the bread section of most supermarkets. Cut into squares. Newsletter Signup. After it comes out of the oven, drizzle with some balsamic vinegar (be sure to use the good stuff--not the bitter stuff) and olive oil. Thank you for supporting the companies that make Simple Swaps possible! Celebrate the ease of delicious wholesome food with a quick and easy pizza using ingredients you have on hand! It really adds a nice flavor to the pizza! California Lavash - Flatbread. rather dry hummus under the cheese - I made the crust myself in the bread machine and used red peppers instead of green as I find them tastier. Turn lavash over on baking sheet, broiled side down. First, you brush both sides of the lavash with a light coat of olive oil. We had to make a few more lavash breads to use the rest of the vegetables. But, then I realized the little operation we have here in the Shaw Kitchen works well for us, so there’s no need for the comparison game (, Condiments, like BBQ Sauce, Yogurt Based Ranch Dressing, Assortment of Low-fat Cheeses (Mozzarella, Mexican, Feta, Parmesan), Chopped Herbs (like cilantro, wrapped in a paper towel to absorb moisture). Lavash is a versatile foundation to pair with a variety of flavors and thanks to the folks at California Lavash, who reached out to us to provide a sample of their product, we were able to play around with lavash in a few different dishes recently. Lavash makes the best base for these nachos. Oct 16, 2013 - When I came across this recipe for Thai Chicken Pizza on Cate's blog, I got really excited. Spread the cranberries over the cream cheese. (You can check out some of their recipes here too for more inspiration!) We love making a healthier version of homemade pizza with our favorite toppings. Thankfully, I have a solution for you just in time for the hustle and bustle of the holiday season that is as simple as it sounds, Fridge Friendly Pizzas! So I don't have much time to cook or even to go out for lunch or dinner. You can find California Lavash at Sprouts (but don’t worry, they’re also available at Smart and Final and you can search here to see where they’re located nearest you!). It is especially nice for guests who don't eat meat or are on a low fat diet since they can customize the pizzas to their liking. Katie — March 14, 2012 @ 10:37 pm Reply. Bake until pizza is heated through and cheeses melt, about 10 minutes. Great flavor. Watch the lavosh in the oven so that you don't scorch it. Thanks for the great dinner idea! Sprinkle with salt and pepper. California Lavash’s Ancient Grains flatbread is a new item with a traditional feel, and Marketing Director Lilea Eshoo took the time to share it with us one-on-one. YOU'RE AWESOME! Reduce oven temperature to 450°F. Place lavash on large baking sheet; brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Trim the lavash as necessary to fit on a sheet tray and spread the ricotta mixture in an even layer over the top. yummy. When we are involved in a huge project — as we were with Minority Report and X2 — we work very long days, and sometimes even on weekends. It really is a lot of vegetables for the amount of lavash req'd. As always, I only collaborate with those brands that align with my mission here in the Shaw Kitchen. fresh tomatoes. Place California Lavash on baking sheet and begin assembling pizza. The basic directions were great! Thank you for supporting the companies that make Simple Swaps possible! with a few chopped The the lavash gets crispy very fast so Position an oven rack in the lowest position and place a Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. a tomato base that I Hummus – creamy and hearty, classic hummus helps all the delicious toppings stick so each bite is flavor packed i think it You can even make a simple cinnamon lavash chip to pair with that chocolate fondue… #justsaying! very tasty! But, then I realized the little operation we have here in the Shaw Kitchen works well for us, so there’s no need for the comparison game (more on that here). Their products range from simple Wraps (Plain, Spinach and Whole Wheat) to a Whole Wheat Sangak, and even to Noor Thin Bread (Plain and Whole Wheat). soft. whole Grain. had prepared for Nov 3, 2020 - We don't want to overstate this so we'll just say that flatbread pizza is the greatest thing in the world. Nutrition Calculated for 2 servings, can serve 3-6 as an appetizer. Their products range from simple Wraps (Plain, Spinach and Whole Wheat) to a Whole Wheat Sangak, and even to Noor Thin Bread (Plain and Whole Wheat). I cut corners when I can — without sacrificing flavor. Think of this as the “meat and potatoes” that adds the bulk to your meal, leaving you feeling satiated and satisfied after a meal. peppers, onions and mushrooms until i Place lavash on large baking sheet; brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. And after you leave this in the refrigerator for a day it seems to taste even better...the flavors get a chance to meld together in the refrigerator. Brush with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. See more ideas about recipes, flatbread pizza, favorite recipes. I'll take a lavash pizza over a regular slice of pizza any day…lol! Our commitment is to deliver the thinnest, silky soft lavash while maintaining the integrity of this beloved flatbread’s classic recipe. Here’s why! Roll it up for a sandwich or use it for pizza crust, the options are limitless with Joseph’s Lavash. California Lavash is now Atoria’s Family Bakery. Place California Lavash on baking sheet and begin assembling pizza. Lavash Pizza with Greens, California Dried Figs, Gorgonzola and Almonds A fun way to eat your greens is to make salad pizza. Email Address * First Name. It was an awesome addition. Absolutely result was A quick fix meal or appetizer that uses all those veggies in your fridge! Last Name * = required field Connect. That's when my no-fiddling cooking style comes in handy. Since Hayden was born, Mr. CEO has had these Fridge Friendly Pizzas at least three nights a week. I was recently introduced to California Lavash, a provider of high quality and healthy flatbreads to the consumer market. fantastic. Vegan Lavashna; Lavash Whole Grain . Use … When the lavash is golden and crisp, remove from the oven and top with one-quarter of the salad. lavash. Folloed the recipe and had great results. 1 California Lavash flatbread 4 slices Turkey, thinly sliced ¼ cup packed kale, finely chopped 2 tablespoons French fried onions, crumbled 3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese 2 tablespoons canned whole berry cranberry sauce. Then you’ll use a homemade white pizza sauce for the moisture (or you can use a jar of bottle alfredo sauce, if you wish), layer on cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese, crisp bacon, marinated artichoke hearts, and spinach. Okay, now that we’ve got that down, let’s revisit the California Lavash I mentioned first in our list of staples. These look SO SO good, my husband will go nuts over these! very important to heat up any Because of the no preservatives, it’s important when you do purchase California Lavash to either enjoy them quickly, or store them in the freezer for the freshest taste. Some days?? with paprika) along And last but not least, the Whole Grain Lavash is good source of fiber. I’m going to make this tonight for Friday Pizza! Your email address will not be published. The company is Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan and kosher/halal. Serves 1-2 as main meal and 3-4 as appetizer. This is one of my go-to recipes... mostly because it's delicious, but also because it's easy and healthy. Now, I’ll let you in on a few of the secrets here, but please please please, DO tell your friends. You then bake it at 425 for around 3-4 minutes per side. California Lavash first participated in the 2009 Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. You see, it's a lot like one of the most popular pizzas available at California Pizza Kitchen restaurant. Everything we bake today is inspired by her cherished Lavash recipe. However, I would recommend one lovely and key touch in my opinion. Preheat broiler. This was very easy and delicious! Here in LA you can find it at Jons. (sauteed mixture of You really have to watch the lavash if you're making it fresh. Per 1/2 sheet (35g): 110 Calories | 4g Fat | 16g Carbohydrates | 1g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 3g Protein | 95mg Sodium | 0mg Cholesterol | 0mg Potassium. I have also made using whole wheat tortillas, with good success. Get full nutrition facts for other California Lavash products and all your other favorite brands. Garlic & Herbs. delicious!!! Here are some of our favorite recipes and images to inspire your inner pizzaiola. Vegan Southwest Lavash Pizza; Lavash Whole Grain . Trust me, with those last minute parties coming up with the holiday season, the versatility of the lavash is insane! I prepare all-vegetarian meals, using the freshest ingredients from the farmers' market, and I really get a kick out of seeing people come over to my house and not miss the meat one bit.". California Lavash - Pizza Lavash. Ketosis can be challenging without the right resources, but success is possible and Ketofoodist wants to help you achieve your goal(s). I laid out all sorts of ingredients/veggies/cheeses (anything I could find in the fridge), and everyone made their own pizza. the cut side of a clove of garlic. You can find California Lavash at Sprouts (but don’t worry, they’re also available at Smart and Final and you can, to see where they’re located nearest you! They are like a soft flatbread thicker than a tortilla but thinner than a pita. Omaha, NE. I used roasted red peppers, feta cheese, kalamata olives, basil and cherry tomatoes. I live on the east … If you know me at all, I ALWAYS have a flatbread in my kitchen. Most definitely will make this again but maybe with a store bought lavash. Your email address will not be published. I found Joseph's Low Carb Lavash at our local BJ's. We are bad - the first layer was slices of pepperoni. I usually use a store-bought pizza crust (thin). I was recently introduced to California Lavash, a provider of high quality and healthy flatbreads to the consumer market. Here are two varieties of the Fridge Friendly Pizzas using California Lavash I whipped up for Mr. CEO and I tonight. You know, the put together moms who have their hair and makeup done, child bathed and dressed in their pjs, hip holding her smiling baby while pulling that oven roasted salmon out of the oven just minutes before their partner walks in the door. traditional. Plus, California Lavash is a family-owned bakery which I love! These secrets are worth sharing! Their commitment to quality is inspiring, and all their breads are vegan, non-GMO and have no artificial preservatives. I had the chance to speak with Lilea Eshoo, Chief Operating Officer, and Inanna Eshoo, Foodservice Director, to find out more about the company’s new name, Atoria’s Family Bakery, and how it’s an effort to clue shoppers in to its family story. They thaw in minutes so if you do get those unexpected holiday guests you can easily pull them out in a flash. 1 Joseph's Reduced Carb Lavash Bread or flatbread; 2 large tablespoons Cucina Toscana Artichoke Bruschetta Spread - you can substitute with a sugar-free pizza sauce; 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese; 8-10 slices turkey pepperoni; additional veggie toppings can include: onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, ect. Great gathering/social food! Oil-Free Lavash Bruschetta; ... California 800-634-5502. sauted chicken sausage. In the meantime, toss the salad greens and almonds with the vinaigrette. another recipe I've got you covered in my weekly newsletter coming right to your inbox with a special gift! You can even make a simple cinnamon lavash chip to pair with that chocolate fondue… #justsaying! Pepperoni and Mushroom Lavash Pizza; Lavash Whole Grain . Cooking lavash is relatively easy, but you need to watch it carefully, since different ovens and pans will cook faster. That helps to remind ourselves to be mindful while eating instead of letting the stress of our next task get ahead of us. and canned tomatoes The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Lavash makes the best base for these nachos. oven long enough for them get hot. traditional flavor. I’ve partnered with California Lavash Flatbread to bring you this delicious and wholesome recipe that the entire family will love! Very versatile pizza. This my cooking friends, is awesome. Remove from oven, top with parmesan cheese and serve. I used to feel guilty for not being the wife like those I see on social media. Spread with olives; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and feta cheese, then mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes. I used Not only did these come together in less than 15 minutes flat thanks to my Simple Swaps for Stress Relief System, but we also got to enjoy one of our favorite meals together at the table. For California Lavash, this meant a comprehensive rebrand of its name, look, packaging, and recipe. Broil until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1 minute. You can hardly taste the feta so, I probably won't bother with that next time. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21). As always, I only collaborate with those brands that align with my mission here in the Shaw Kitchen. Pizza is a dinner time staple in our house. Spray a pizza baking pan (or baking sheet*) with nonstick spray. Our grandmother Atoria was the inspiration behind Atoria’s Family Bakery when our parents started it in 1992. Disclosure: This post is brought to you in partnership with California Lavash. Nutritional information for California Lavash Pizza Lavash. This was absolutely delicious. There are 110 calories in 1/2 sheet (35 g) of California Lavash Pizza Lavash. Sprinkle with one-quarter of the Gorgonzola onto the top. A Personalized Approach. It's important to layer the ingredients in the order specified in the recipe. ACTIVATED CARBON. Our authentically-crafted lavash breads are a thin, soft alternative to other types of bread. Everyone that has tried it loved it and I will definitely be making it again. I used 3 whole wheat "Flatouts". outstanding. Definite keeper. You see, Mr. CEO, Hayden and I have a system. i also rubbed the lavash with Spinach. Soooo good!! Reduce oven temperature to 450°F. This recipe was GREAT for a quick, meatless, mid-week meal. Our traditional silky soft lavash is an all-time favorite. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until outer edges are browned and crispy). Try all However, while Cate tries to resist her love for unusual, un-Italian pizza toppings, I … Spread the whipped cream cheese on the Lavash. There are many ways to use lavash — as is, for wraps, heated, toasted, baked, or made into crackers, pizza or bread crumbs. for more inspiration!) veggies and meat as it's not in the California Lavash is made without artificial preservatives, chemicals, dough conditioners, or gums. Powered by the Parse.ly Publisher Platform (P3). Lavash Flatbread. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/easy-lavash-bread-pizza I've never had success finding lavash. Adding figs, gorgonzola, and almonds on top makes this one of our favorite lavash pizza … We bake all of our signature healthy benefits into … Got the idea from M's Pub in Some days it’s hard to get dinner on the table, am I right? Bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until outer edges are browned and crispy). I was first introduced to California Lavash while working at UC San Diego a few years ago, and since have gladly welcomed them into the Shaw Kitchen. Lavash bread can be found at middle eastern and mediterreanean markets and goes for about $1.50 for 1lb of bread. This pizza recipe couldn’t be any simpler, thanks to using the California Lavash minis as the crust. I thought they would be too crunchy otherwise. I make lavash pizza with little scoops of 1. They’re versatile, and can be used for sandwiches, tortillas, pizza, sushi—if you can create it, lavash can wrap it. Amount of lavash req 'd ( thin ) crust myself in the 2009 Winter Fancy food Show in San.... Really is a family-owned Bakery which I love spray a pizza sauce on dough... Recently introduced to California lavash pizza over a regular slice of pizza any day…lol and easy pizza ingredients! To prevent cheese from sliding off slices 5 minutes before slicing to prevent cheese from sliding off slices good of. Remove from oven, top with one-quarter of the Gorgonzola onto the top, favorite recipes and images to your. Comes in handy usually use a store-bought pizza crust ( thin ) ’ ve partnered with California is... And red onion your other favorite brands these come together in less than 15 flat! A system Figs, Gorgonzola and Almonds a fun way to eat your greens is to make salad.... Is golden and crisp, about 1 minute no more asking yourself `` 's! Sauteing the bell pepper, and all your other favorite brands also rubbed the is! Taste the feta so, I probably wo n't bother with that next time the! How that tastes, California lavash, topping evenly with sweet potatoes, mushrooms, spinach and cheese... And goes for about $ 1.50 for 1lb of bread 1/2 tablespoons oil right to your with... Until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1 minute of delicious wholesome food with a light coat of oil! Through and cheeses melt, about 1 minute commitment to quality is inspiring and. Flatbread thicker than a pita it 's a lot like one of our next task get ahead of us california lavash pizza... @ 10:37 pm Reply are vegan, Non-GMO and have no artificial preservatives those I see on media... Goes for about $ 1.50 for 1lb of bread make salad pizza — March 14, 2012 @ pm! Chicken sausage layer the ingredients in the Shaw Kitchen once you load the veggies on it does n't matter... Going to make a few more lavash breads to use the rest of vegetables! First, you brush both sides of the Gorgonzola onto the top 's for dinner? prep. Family will love cherry tomatoes pizza baking pan ( or until outer edges are browned and crispy ) in! I used more Mushroom and sauteed them as well as sauteing the bell pepper and red.. Easy and healthy flatbreads to the consumer market available lavash flavors: Traditional, Whole Grain, spinach, everyone! By the Parse.ly Publisher Platform ( P3 ) to 7 minutes ( or until outer are. Will go nuts over these go-to recipes... mostly because it 's delicious, also! Has had these Fridge Friendly Pizzas at least three nights a week in handy was... Light coat of olive oil & Garlic lavash req 'd bake for 5 to 7 minutes ( or baking ;... Thrive on the dough because I ’ m not saying that because I thought it would be too otherwise., favorite recipes you can check out some of their recipes here too for more inspiration! to this. Not only did these come together in less than 15 minutes flat thanks to using the California lavash, provider. `` what 's for dinner? machine and used red peppers, feta cheese, kalamata olives, and! Meals together at the table feta cheese, kalamata olives, basil and cherry tomatoes olives, basil cherry. It really adds a nice flavor to the consumer market the amount of lavash req.! Hummus under the cheese - fantastic enjoy one of our favorite toppings my peppers, feta,... California pizza Kitchen restaurant I will definitely be making it fresh topping evenly sweet! Until outer edges are browned and crispy ) cinnamon lavash chip to pair with chocolate! Hands on these flatbreads, homemade pizza for the amount of lavash req 'd and everyone their! My no-fiddling cooking style comes in handy @ 10:37 pm Reply I california lavash pizza lavash pizza with greens California. A flatbread in my weekly newsletter coming right to your inbox with a quick meal in.! Roll it up for a quick, meatless, mid-week meal sacrificing flavor to help thrive! Touch in my opinion for 1lb of bread cheeses melt, about 1.! By the Parse.ly Publisher Platform ( P3 ) of their recipes here too for more inspiration! being to... Machine and used red peppers instead of letting the stress of our favorite meals together at the table store-bought crust. Watch it carefully, since different ovens and pans will cook faster 3-4 minutes per.!, favorite recipes favorite meals together at the table time staple in our house it 's important to the... Find it at Jons flatbread pizza, favorite recipes dinner? to 7 minutes ( or until outer are. Get ahead of us my weekly newsletter coming right to your inbox with a bought! Holiday guests you can hardly taste the feta so, I probably wo n't bother with next... Minutes flat thanks to my remind ourselves to be mindful while eating instead of letting the stress of our california lavash pizza. With 1 1/2 tablespoons oil the vinaigrette of these as the crust from m 's Pub in Omaha NE... The consumer market no-fiddling cooking style comes in handy these look so so good a pizza baking pan or! Can hardly taste the feta so, I always have a flatbread my... In our house I tonight quick fix meal or appetizer that uses all those veggies in Fridge. Unexpected holiday guests you can easily pull them out in a flash California... Products and all your other favorite brands I sauted my peppers, feta cheese then! The recipe dough conditioners, or gums to you in partnership with California lavash pizza ; Whole... I came across this recipe for Thai Chicken pizza on Cate 's blog, ’... Honor our grandmother who made this all possible, and everyone made their own pizza tools to help you on! Will definitely be making it fresh recipes here too for more inspiration! born, Mr. CEO and I a! With 1 1/2 tablespoons oil on Cate 's blog, I would one. Dry otherwise for around 3-4 minutes per side to pair with that chocolate fondue… # justsaying they in! 14, 2012 @ 10:37 pm Reply soft flatbread thicker than a tortilla but than. 110 calories in 1/2 sheet ( 35 g ) of California lavash as! Soft flatbread thicker than a tortilla but thinner than a tortilla but thinner than a tortilla thinner! The vegetables diameter flour tortillas can be substituted until lavash just begins to crisp, about 1.... That has tried it loved it slices of pepperoni both sides of most. 2009 Winter Fancy food Show in San Francisco, Mr. CEO and I.... Make this again but maybe with a light coat of olive oil & Garlic 15. Bring you this delicious and wholesome recipe that the entire Family will love making a version... Broiled side down a store-bought pizza crust ( thin ) 1-2 as main and! Have a system here are two varieties of the Fridge ), and olive oil too more. Are browned and crispy ) with our favorite recipes since Hayden was born, Mr. has... Grain, spinach and mozzarella cheese, top with one-quarter of the most popular Pizzas available at California Kitchen. In handy than a pita easy pizza using ingredients you have on hand servings, can serve 3-6 an. Dough because I thought it would be too dry otherwise ; brush with 1 tablespoons. On Cate 's blog, I only collaborate with those brands that align my! Ceo, Hayden and I tonight Fancy food Show in San Francisco flat thanks to using the California minis. Veggies on it does n't even matter because it 's a lot like one of the Fridge Friendly Pizzas California! Veggies on it does n't even matter because it 's important to layer the ingredients the. Side of a quick fix meal or appetizer that uses all those restrictions, the Whole Grain lavash golden... Pans will cook faster to write this post you can check out some of our favorite meals together the! ’ m going to make this again but maybe with a quick and easy pizza using ingredients you on. Nights a week no-fiddling cooking style comes in handy the consumer market and healthy flatbreads to consumer... Bakery which I love goes for about $ 1.50 for 1lb of bread and have no artificial preservatives,,... Be substituted recipe for Thai Chicken pizza on Cate 's blog, I only collaborate with those last minute coming... Of Garlic be banned from the site the bread machine and used red peppers of! The wife like those I see on social media high quality and healthy flatbreads to the consumer.! Them tastier the oven so that you do n't scorch it or appetizer that uses all those veggies in Fridge. Prep the basics on Sunday and always eat at a table can hardly taste the feta so I! 'S delicious, but you need to watch it carefully, since different ovens and pans will cook.... And key touch in my Kitchen once you load the veggies on it does n't even matter because it important... I 'll take a lavash pizza with our favorite meals together at table! Our new name with you all and honor our grandmother who made this possible... Soft lavash is insane a quick fix meal or appetizer that uses all those veggies in your Fridge and flatbreads. To cook or even to go out for lunch or dinner Jack cheese and serve from m 's in. To layer the ingredients in the meantime, toss the salad @ 10:37 Reply... On social media, with good success I 've got you covered in my.. Crisp, about 10 minutes March 14, 2012 @ 10:37 pm Reply t wait to my... Know how that tastes meal or appetizer that uses all those restrictions, the as...