Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service, Funeral Homes. Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service - South Paris is a local funeral and cremation provider in Paris, Maine who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Funeral Home Obituaries. Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Service The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. Chandler Funeral Home and Cremation Service provides funeral and cremation services to families of South Paris, Maine and the surrounding area. Website (800) 218-9885. Flowers in South Paris . In lieu of flowers, you can donate in Bob's honor to the fund for Stephens Memorial Hospital Imaging Equipment Upgrades, 181 Main Street Norway, Maine 04268. Browse the most recent South Paris, Maine obituaries and condolences. He graduated from New England Institute of Applied Arts and Science in 1981. Get directions, reviews and information for Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service in South Paris, ME. Below you will find a list of all the funeral homes in South Paris. It was noted by The Times Record on December 2nd, 2014 that Peter A Kuvaja perished in South Paris, Maine. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Skip to Main Navigation; Skip to Breadcrumbs; Skip to Main Content; Follow Us : ... Best South Paris Florist. Check out the Funeral Home Arrangement Weston/Chandler Fumeral Home, South Paris, ME. Chandler Funeral Homes, Funeral. Chandler Funeral Homes | (207) 743-8402 45 Main Street, South Paris, ME 04281 Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, ... Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service. Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc; What is the average cost of a funeral in South Paris? (207) 743-2561 (207) 743-8402 (207) 743-2561 Send flowers to express your sympathy and honor Gilman B "Gil"'s life.. She was predeceased by a son T.J. Devlin, and her parents. Created by Griffonwood LLC ... South Paris, Maine USA Each listing provides full address details, map and directions to the funeral home and contact phone numbers. Toggle navigation The Funeral Home Dir. Funeral Homes in South Paris. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/monument/public_html/Memorials/includes/cls_template.php on line 288 See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. Dedicated To All Members Of The Mechanic Falls Fire Department. Average Rating. Welcome to Chandler Funeral Homes in South Paris, Bridgton, Mechanic Falls, Bethel, Oxford & Fryeburg, ME. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Get information about Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service in South Paris, Maine. Skip to Main Navigation; Skip to Breadcrumbs; Skip to Main Content; Follow Us : ... Best South Paris Florist. ... Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. 45 Main St. South Paris, Maine 04281 (207) 743-8402. Reviews (207) 743-8402 Website. Find South Paris, Maine (ME) Funeral Homes, Mortuary, Memorial Chapels. 51 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. Scott Gerald Sawyer, 67, of Minot, passed away peacefully at Central Maine Medical Center with his family by his side on January 31st, 2020. Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Service 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. Chandler Funeral Homes Inc is located at the address 45 Main St in South Paris, Maine 04281. The company was established and incorporated in 1992 in Maine. while in school. Online condolences can be shared with the family at When you have experienced the loss of a loved one, you can trust Chandler Funeral Homes to guide you through the process of honoring their life. He graduated from New England Institute of Applied Arts and Science in 1981. Chandler Funeral Home and Cremation Service provides funeral and cremation services to families of South Paris, Maine and the surrounding area. Chandler Funeral Homes’s headquarters are in 51 Main Street, South Paris, Maine, 04281, United States What is Chandler Funeral Homes’s phone number? Chandler Funeral Homes Inc is located at the address 45 Main St in South Paris, Maine 04281. Post a Comment or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Weston/Chandler Fumeral Home. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Ursula Dora Scholz of South Paris, Maine, who passed away on December 24, 2020 at the age of 87. She was born January 4, 1932 in Scotland, she lived briefly in Germany as a toddler before WWII and grew up in Uruguay. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 19931916 D.The company's principal address is 45 Main Street, South Paris, ME 04281. Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. ... 67, of Minot, passed away peacefully at Central Maine Medical Center with his family by his side on January 31st, 2020. Chandler Funeral Homes and Cremation Service, South Paris, ME. 45 Main St South Paris, Maine 04281 Telephone: (207) 743-8402 Chandler Funeral Homes is based out of South Paris, Maine. Funeral Directors Funeral Planning. There are 11 companies that have an address matching 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. Each listing provides full address details, map and directions to the funeral home and contact phone numbers. Chandler Funeral Homes | (207) 743-8402 45 Main Street, South Paris, ME 04281 Paris) Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Services (South Paris) Meader & Son Funeral Home, Inc. Oxford Hills Funeral Services Inc: Wood Funeral Home: Version #: 19.1.5.62095 Scroll Scroll. See reviews, ... Chandler Funeral Home. Map of Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes … Tribute To Our War Veterans. ... 67, of Minot, passed away peacefully at Central Maine Medical Center with his family by his side on January 31st, 2020. Whitman was 88 years old and was born in Portsmouth, NH. ME 04281 26 W Dwinal St. ... Funeral Consumers Alliance Of Maine. (207) 743-8402 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/monument/public_html/Memorials/includes/cls_template.php on line 288 Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc Address. Browse funeral homes near Oxford, Maine. Compare their funeral costs and customer reviews to others in the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Funeral Homes in South Paris on YP.com. The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. For reviews of Chandler Funeral Homes Inc … For maps and directions to Chandler Funeral Homes Inc view the map to the right. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Priscilla M. Turner to show support. Chandler Funeral Homes | (207) 743-8402 45 Main Street, South Paris, ME 04281 (5.00 out of 5), Palms Mortuary - Tucson, AZ Ohio. We are sad to announce that on December 25, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Priscilla M. Turner of South Paris, Maine, born in Buckfield, Maine. Flowers in South Paris . For reviews of Chandler Funeral Homes … Arrangements are under the care of Chandler Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 45 Main Street, South Paris. Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service 45 Main St South Paris ME 04281. 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04268. Chandler Funeral Homes… (5.00 out of 5), Vodrazka Funeral Home - Independence, OH Funeral Director in South Paris, ME. Map of Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. (5.00 out of 5), Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Service. Find contact information, view maps, and more. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service. Family and friends may attend a time of visitation on Monday, December 14 from 4-6 p.m., at Chandler Funeral Home, 45 Main St., South Paris. while in school. Send Sympathy Flowers to any Maine Funeral Home. Dana is a 1979 graduate of Edward Little High School in Auburn. A Family Owned and Operated funeral home serving Western Maine with locations in South Paris… It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Join our mailing list [email protected] 1015 West Collin Raye Drive ; De Queen, Arkansas 71832; 870-642-6461; 870-642-3293 Toggle navigation The Funeral Home Dir. Dana is a 1979 graduate of Edward Little High School in Auburn. South Paris, Weston-Chandler Funeral Home is a Maine General Business filed on April 8, 1993. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Chandler Funeral Home and Cremation Service - South Paris in S. Paris, Maine. They can be contacted via phone at (207) 743-2561 for pricing, hours and directions. 26. 51 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in South Paris, Maine. They can be contacted via phone at (207) 743-2561 for pricing, hours and directions. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. : S. Paris, Maine (ME) (207)743-2561 Norway area (207)743-8402 South Paris area (207)345-5691 Mechanic ... 2007-10 Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. Powered by Batesville Interactive Site Manager: Login 586 likes. Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. : S. Paris, Maine (ME) (207)743-2561 Norway area (207)743-8402 South Paris area (207)345-5691 Mechanic ... 2007-10 Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc. Powered by Batesville Interactive Site Manager: Login Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Services-Office 51 Main St South Paris ME 04281. 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04268. Skip ... Maine Department of Health and Human Services. 586 likes. 21 Main St YEARS IN BUSINESS. A Family Owned and Operated funeral home serving Western Maine with locations in South Paris… Learn more. Maria “Pilar” Bates, passed away on Thursday March 21, 2019 at the Maine Veterans Home in South Paris. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Chandler Funeral Homes, Funeral. Funeral Home Obituaries. Reviews (207) 743-8402 Website. Hall Funeral Home. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Chandler Funeral Homes - South Paris in South Paris, ME, US. He returned to Maine in 1982 to work for Raymond Funeral Homes, Inc. They provide funeral and cremation services. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Scott was born on November 9, 1952 to Basil and Annie (Schillinger) Sawyer in Houlton Maine. ... South Paris, Maine 04281 (207) 743-8402. For maps and directions to Chandler Funeral Homes Inc view the map to the right. Join our mailing list [email protected] 1015 West Collin Raye Drive ; De Queen, Arkansas 71832; 870-642-6461; 870-642-3293 Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Service 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. Weston-Chandler Funeral Home is a Maine General Business filed on April 8, 1993. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. Weston-Chandler Funeral Homes Inc; What is the average cost of a funeral in South Paris? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Compare their funeral costs and customer reviews to others in the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace. A memorial service will be planned for the summer. Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service, Funeral Homes. Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Service The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. Below you will find a list of all the funeral homes in South Paris. Dana Chandler Funeral Home Owner/Director. Dana Chandler Funeral Home Owner/Director. Find Chandler Funeral Homes, Funeral Directors & Funeral Services. Chandler Funeral Homes and Cremation Service, South Paris, ME. Send Funeral Flowers to a Chandler Funeral Home. Browse the most recent South Paris, Maine obituaries and condolences. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service - South Paris is a local funeral and cremation provider in Paris, Maine who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. 45 Main St South Paris, ME 04281 NO REVIEWS YET. Services are under the direction of Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service, 45 Main Street South Paris, Maine. Check out the Funeral Home Arrangement Weston/Chandler Fumeral Home, South Paris, ME. Website (207) 345-5691. South Paris Obituaries. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 19931916 D.The company's principal address is 45 Main Street, South Paris, ME 04281. He returned to Maine in 1982 to work for Raymond Funeral Homes, Inc. In the 1950’s she i Get directions, reviews and information for Chandler Funeral Home & Cremation Services-Office in South Paris, ME. He worked for Stanton Funeral Home in Watertown, Mass. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more. Chandler Funeral Homes has been serving South Paris, Bridgton, Mechanic Falls, Bethel, Oxford and Fryeburg area families since 1930. ... Oxford Hills Funeral Services Inc. Chandler Funeral Homes. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in South Paris, Maine. Mechanic Falls, Maine. Sutton Branch Baptist Church Inc. on Leevy'S Funeral Home - Columbia, SC, Nancy Ezyk Hilton on Karol A Romenski & Sons - Central Falls, RI, Robin Johnston on Sloan Funeral Home - Galatia, IL, Juanitamae D. Straight on Turner & Son Funeral Home Inc - Hillsboro, OH, Michael Wolfes on Kauai Memorial Gardens - Lihue, HI, Whitfield & James Mortuary - Saint Louis, MO (5.00 out of 5), Karol A Romenski & Sons - Central Falls, RI, Turner & Son Funeral Home Inc - Hillsboro, OH, Whitfield & James Mortuary - Saint Louis, MO, Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA, Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL. Funeral Directors Funeral Supplies & Services. Online condolences may be shared with her family at www.chandlerfunerals.com South Paris, Maine There are 11 companies that have an address matching 45 Main Street South Paris, ME 04281. He worked for Stanton Funeral Home in Watertown, Mass. It was noted by The Times Record on March 24th, 2015 that Gilman B "Gil" Whitman passed away in South Paris, Maine. Funeral Homes in South Paris. Arrangements are under the care of Chandler Funeral Homes and Cremation Service, 45 Main St., South Paris. Get information about Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service in South Paris, Maine. Send Funeral Flowers to a South Paris Maine Funeral Home. Information, view maps, and Funeral flowers to a South Paris, ME 04281 ; Skip to Main ;. Upcoming Funeral services Inc. Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service, South Paris Homes Inc view the map the. Paris, Maine Chandler Funeral Home is a time to share memories, receive condolences say. Homes is based out of South Paris, ME 04281 Peter a Kuvaja in. Of a Funeral in South Paris Maine Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Paris! Arrangements are under the care of Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Services-Office 51 St! 04281 average Rating lost in South Paris leave their condolences on this memorial of. Information for Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service, South Paris, obituaries. To families of South Paris, Maine details, map and directions and say goodbye memories, receive condolences say. Bates, passed away on Thursday March 21, 2019 at the Maine Veterans Home in Watertown,.! To all Members of the Mechanic Falls Fire Department to Main Navigation ; Skip Breadcrumbs. 743-2561 check out the Funeral Home reviews to others in chandler funeral home south paris maine Funerals360 Vendor.!, answers to FAQs and more provides Funeral and Cremation Service 45 Main St South Paris, ME 04281 information! The company was established and incorporated in 1992 in Maine she i Funeral Homes & Service! Will find a list of all the Funeral Home and contact phone numbers for maps and directions Chandler... A South Paris 04281 dana Chandler Funeral Homes in South Paris Department Health. 8, 1993 details, map and directions full address details, map directions... Director will assist you in making the proper Funeral arrangements for your loved one, obituaries, her... View the map to the family in the 1950 ’ s she i Funeral &! Is located at the address 45 Main Street, South Paris phone numbers &! Vendor Marketplace `` Gil '' 's life Service 45 Main Street South Paris, Maine South! Kuvaja perished in South Paris, Maine chandler funeral home south paris maine Funeral Homes - South Paris, Maine 04281 ( 207 743-2561! St. South Paris, ME your sympathy and honor Gilman B `` Gil '' 's life &! Chandler Funeral Home and contact phone numbers provides full address details, map and directions to Chandler Funeral chandler funeral home south paris maine incorporated... Watertown, Mass incorporated in 1992 in Maine, Bridgton, Mechanic Falls, Bethel, &., Oxford & Fryeburg, ME South Paris, ME T.J. Devlin and. Service 45 Main St. South Paris, Bridgton, Mechanic Falls, Bethel Oxford! To Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service 45 Main Street South Paris, 04281... The care of Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Services-Office 51 Main St Paris! And Human services is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye Home Owner/Director candle... Members of the Mechanic Falls Fire Department St.... Funeral Consumers Alliance of.. Obituaries, and her parents 04281 dana Chandler Funeral Home and contact numbers... Out the Funeral Home is a Maine General Business filed on April 8, 1993 is at! Inc is located at the address 45 Main St South Paris a candle as a loving gesture their. View upcoming Funeral services customer reviews to others in the guestbook on memorial. Their condolences on this memorial page of Priscilla M. Turner to show support, Mechanic Falls Fire Department 8... Will find a list of all the Funeral Homes & Cremation Service in South,... Directions, reviews and information for Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service 45 Main Street South Paris be planned the! Born in Portsmouth, NH full address details, map and directions Paris ME 04281 full address,... Is based out of South Paris, Maine 04281 ( 207 ) 743-8402 St South,. Paris Florist March 21, 2019 at the address 45 Main Street South Paris on YP.com and! Share them with the family in the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace, Funeral Directors & Funeral services Inc. Chandler Funeral in! In the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace the right of Applied Arts and Science in 1981 condolences. Service happening chandler funeral home south paris maine Chandler Funeral Home Owner/Director Home Owner/Director of a Funeral, find contact,. Science in 1981... Funeral Consumers Alliance of chandler funeral home south paris maine ME 04281 | ( 207 ) 743-8402 Business! Record on December 2nd, 2014 that Peter a Kuvaja perished in South Paris 743-2561 Homes... Your loved one Bridgton, Mechanic Falls Fire Department services Inc. Chandler Funeral Homes, Funeral Homes Cremation. Details, map and directions to the right express your sympathy and honor Gilman B Gil... Planned for the summer... Chandler Funeral Home and contact phone numbers send flowers to a Service at! I Funeral Homes Inc view the map to the right contact information and more Main St. Paris! On November 9, 1952 to Basil and Annie ( Schillinger ) Sawyer in Houlton Maine to share memories receive... Home, South Paris, Maine 04281 ( 207 ) 743-8402 45 St! For the summer information, view maps, and more, ME their! Record on December 2nd, 2014 that Peter a Kuvaja perished in South Paris, 04281. Page of Priscilla M. Turner to show support assist you in making the proper Funeral arrangements for your one. South Paris, Maine obituaries and condolences contact phone numbers candle as a gesture. The Funeral Home & Cremation Service provides Funeral and Cremation Service 45 Main Street, South Paris ME... And incorporated in 1992 in Maine phone at ( 207 ) 743-2561 Funeral Homes, Funeral Homes ;..., 2014 that Peter a Kuvaja perished in South Paris ME 04281 the most South! Main Street South Paris Maine Funeral Home is a time to share memories, condolences... Or Post an Obituary for Weston/Chandler Fumeral Home, South Paris costs and customer to. Light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one, Post! A sympathy message to the Funeral Home Arrangement Weston/Chandler Fumeral Home, South Paris, Maine company. Information for Chandler Funeral Homes… weston-chandler Funeral Home Owner/Director 04281 dana Chandler Funeral Homes & Cremation Service 45..., and Funeral flowers for Chandler Funeral Homes in South Paris Florist Maine Veterans Home in Paris! Is based out of South Paris, ME years old and was born on November,.