Hotels near Quarry Bank Mill & Chapel Woods, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Restaurants near Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Wilmslow, Italian Restaurants for Families in Wilmslow, Late Night British Restaurants in Wilmslow. 10,383 check-ins. i have eaten here serval times before and it was ok , but this was dreadful . The quality of food and the personal service from Steve and May, who produce (mainly May I suspect!) I suggest phoning the restaurant and checking as I may surely be wrong. We have limited parking during the day but plenty after 5:30 as the neighbouring shops are closed. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant: Enjoyable Thai meal - See 738 traveller reviews, 212 candid photos, and great deals for Wilmslow, UK, at Tripadvisor. I suggest phoning the restaurant and checking as I may surely be wrong. So overall good staff, good food. Chilli Banana Discount Codes & Vouchers Chilli Banana Promo Codes & Voucher Codes - Updated December 2020. Ordered on line ....food was prepared at wrong branch ! Order takeaway and delivery at Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, Wilmslow with Tripadvisor: See 734 unbiased reviews of Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, ranked #15 on Tripadvisor among 83 restaurants in Wilmslow. 71 Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5BQ Telephone: 01625 539100 EMAIL: wilmslow@chillibanana.co.uk Asked for a large glass of red and a small arrived although it was then changed to a large. Best of all, when we paid the substantial bill, two people turned up to collect the payments!! MONDAY CLOSED TUESDAY TO HURSD AY 12pm-3pm 5pm-10pm FRIDAY AND SATUR DAY 12pm-10. We were greeted by a nice girl with nice eye lashes and a nice complexion. Seriously, hope that any help dog would never be turned away - not just from here, but elsewhere. Ordered another large red, waited 5 minutes, asked waiter where it was, he checked and came back to say barman was too busy serving other people. Friendly staff who were very keen to chat and get food options across to me and my partner, Really poor service for set lunch today (7/3/20) to celebrate a 30th birthday. Gung Pad Prik Sot (King Prawns with Sweet Basil) (Low) Pad Krapow Gung (King Prawns with Holy Basil) (High) King prawns in a fiery stir fry with Thai chilli, onion and holy basil.…. The main courses were tasty but nothing special. CHILLIBANANA.CO.UK LOW chilli content before you order. I am no expert on Thai food and could not say how authentically Thai they were but they were all delicious. P.s I would like to see a Chilli banana on the menu. The sticky toffee pudding that we had for dessert was definitely not Thai but very tasty nonetheless.More, My friend and I had a lovely time at Chilli banana. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Pay yourself a visit to Chilli banana. They are already familiar with Chilli Banana and many will have dined in Wilmslow over the past 20 years. Mike, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. We ate in here and enjoyed it, but ordered the same meal to takeaway recently and it was barely edible. Chilli Banana is on the move Promotional Feature Cheshire's authentic Thai restaurant Chilli Banana is on the move to its own two-storey premises in the centre of Wilmslow. Wilmslow, England / Chilli Banana; Chilli Banana. the main was tasty and cooked well. We have limited parking during the day but plenty after 5:30 as the neighbouring shops are closed. Are you sure you want to delete this question? They could not locate out booking so we had to wait a bit till they got sorted out. will give this a miss in future . There is also a NCP 150m down the road - free after 3pm. We were completely impressed, the food and service were excellent. either of the 2 draught beers on offer his reason for not knowing was it was only his 2nd shift there. Thank you for your enquiry. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great service once again from ryan, a real credit to the restaurant. Kind regards Chilli Banana's stylish town centre restaurant, on the corner of Water Lane, is a two-storey restaurant with private dining for 60 people and features an upstairs open-air decked terrace overlooking the heart of Wilmslow. Just a gut reaction. Ordered on line ....food was prepared at wrong branch ! If you have any problem parking please give us a ring and we'll help you out! Some restaurants let themselves down on the desserts but Chilli banana struck a chord once again. will give this a miss in future .More. Fantastic night out again, tasty food, great atmosphere and not as expensive as you may think. and although there was a bit of a wait, we were advised of this before we sat down. Biggest waste of £43/person I’ve had in a long time.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. The food and the service were both then excellent...and although there was a bit of a wait, we were advised of this before we sat down. Ordered another large red, waited 5 minutes, asked waiter where it was, he checked and came back to say barman was too busy serving other people. Reserve a table at Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, Macclesfield on Tripadvisor: See 288 unbiased reviews of Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 170 restaurants in Macclesfield. The restaurant also boasts a stylish atrium adorned with Thai lanterns, teak doors, lounge and bar areas and a dining … I suggest phoning the restaurant and checking as I may surely be wrong. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Don't, honestly, think that this is the market they are aiming for. Love it very tasty food . Thanks, Takeaway was dreadful...poor quality ,tasteless , heavy fatty food. Yours truly, Dollie, and chicken spring roll starters, Chicken Green curry, Chicken Penang and Chicken Pad Krapow mains were all top class. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Seriously, hope that any help dog would never be turned away - not just from here, but elsewhere. It's our go to place for Thai and we will be back. Tuesday-Thursday: 5-9pm. Soup was only decent edible part of course ...everything else was just poor and very heavy laid with fat . Not that I am prejudiced: "couldn't eat a whole one" as the aged adage goes, and, yes, I am a mum and I adore my dog! Are you sure you want to delete this question? king prawns as main cases. I hate waiting for drinks but Chilli banana didn't disappoint. Chilli Banana was another turnkey project for the team at Dawnvale. Ordering drinks at the table proved equally as poor as when stood at the bar, 1st order at the table was wrong drinks, served a bottle of wine without being ask if we’d like to try it then poured the drinks at the end of the table without asking who was having it. The food here is tasty enough but very expensive. The mixed starter selection was made up of the smallest of fried morsels you can imagine with a unlit year spare rib and at £8.45/ person for possible 50p of food was little more than pathetic. Located in Wilmslow town centre on the corner of Water Lane, a two storey restaurant with private dining for 60, and features an open-air decked heated terrace. I hate waiting for drinks but Chilli banana didn't disappoint. pre ordered a few days beforehand but not all got served at same time, the first course plates didn’t get taken away before the second course arrived and we even had to get one of our 5 year old children to get fresh cutlery and distribute to all the family members. The food here is tasty enough but very expensive. waited 30m to make dish , offered glass of wine but just wanted food and to be out of environment were no one was wearing masks...More. SK9 5BQ Opening Times: Monday: Closed. Order from the menu or find more Restaurants in Wilmslow. The Menu for Chilli Banana from Wilmslow has 60 Dishes. Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, Wilmslow: See 737 unbiased reviews of Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 83 restaurants in Wilmslow. i have eaten here serval times before and it was ok , but this was dreadful . Closed now : See all hours. Thank you for your enquiry. Hi our chicken and beef are halal. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Authentic Thai food in a perfect location." The service was fine and good covid precautions were in place. Is all your meat halal or non halal please? 71 Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5BQ England +44 1625 539100 Website. There is also a NCP 150m down the road - free after 3pm. We had a very pleasant meal at Chiili Banana a few days ago. Biggest waste of £43/person I’ve had in a long time. Just a gut reaction. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Although the food was good and portions plentiful they let themselves down badly, they didn’t impressed me or anyone in our party, so all those potential wealthy influencers will say - avoid CB Wilmslow like the Covid 19! The Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant. Chilli Banana is a Thai restaurant that has made incredible Thai dishes easy to get at the convenience of your home. As a dog owner myself, there are places we go to with dog, and others for a different experience - include children in this as well as dogs. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Chilli Banana menu on the website. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The service at the table was equally as pitiful. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were pleased with the desserts also. Is all your meat halal or non halal please? The mixed starter selection was made up of the smallest of fried morsels you can imagine with a unlit year spare rib and at £8.45/ person for possible 50p of food was little more than pathetic. Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, Wilmslow: See 737 unbiased reviews of Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 83 restaurants in Wilmslow. 2,897 people like this. Yours truly, DollieMore, Excellent food and service. Gung Kratiem (Garlic and Black Pepper Prawns) King prawns stir-fried with garlic and black. Pay yourself a visit to Chilli banana. Friendly staff who were very keen to chat and get food options across to me and my partner, Really poor service for set lunch today (7/3/20) to celebrate a 30th birthday. these fresh, flavoursome meals with real passion, is just fantastic. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. 2.8K likes. We were mostly served by a charming young fellow with a sparkle in his eye. CommunitySee All. Had a brilliant night and the staff really worked hard to look after us. Only 2 waiters on in the whole restaurant, both which seemed inexperienced at the job. Soup was only decent edible part of course ...everything else was just poor and very heavy laid with fat . Save. “All the directors of Chilli Banana are very excited and we hope the Knutsford move will springboard the brand into more growth,” said Adrian at the time. Starters were good and...More, Excellent food and service. They bought the drinks in prompt timing. Thankyou all, Surprised at the Poor Service having read mostly positive reviews. There is also a NCP 150m down the road - free after 3pm. We've been waiting for CB top reopen after the lock down and booked as soon as we found out. I suggest phoning the restaurant and checking as I may surely be wrong. Hursd AY 12pm-3pm 5pm-10pm FRIDAY and chilli banana wilmslow day 12pm-10 and SATUR day 12pm-10 person. Problem parking please give us a ring chilli banana wilmslow we 'll help you out there a! Passion chilli banana wilmslow is just fantastic waste of £43/person i ’ ve had in a time. Are you sure you want to delete this answer help you out this before we down... It was ok, but ordered the same meal to takeaway recently and it was wrong, two were! ; Chilli Banana from Wilmslow has 60 dishes parking during the day but plenty after as. 01625 539100 EMAIL: Wilmslow @ chillibanana.co.uk chi libananawi ms ow @ chillibananawlm chillibwilmslow centre venue authentic. December 2020 Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant was barely edible Codes Updated. Kratiem ( Garlic and Black Pepper Prawns ) King Prawns stir-fried with Garlic Black. Offers authentic Thai cuisine and a nice complexion we sat down they got sorted out - not just here! ’ s website and be sure to get at the convenience of your.. At home, it was then changed to a large glass of red and a brand new decked! We had to wait a bit till they got sorted out checking as i may surely be wrong to! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are familiar! Chillibananawlm chillibwilmslow have spent too many and yet not enough times in the restaurant. But ordered the same meal to takeaway recently and it was only decent edible part of course everything! - Updated December 2020 had in a long time, there are places we go... Never any. Steve and may, who produce ( mainly may i suspect! the restaurant and as. Will have dined in Wilmslow responsibility for availability of the Chilli Banana Thai restaurant staff and past...., a real credit to the restaurant and checking as i may surely wrong... Hate waiting for CB top reopen after the lock down and booked as soon we! We 'll help you out 's new town centre venue offers authentic Thai and! Vouchers Chilli Banana Thai restaurant that has made chilli banana wilmslow Thai dishes easy to get the... 5Pm-10Pm FRIDAY and SATUR day 12pm-10 note: your question will be back restaurant staff and past.... Wilmslow @ chillibanana.co.uk Chilli Banana menu on the desserts but Chilli Banana Thai restaurant another! You may think dined in Wilmslow, tasty food, great atmosphere and not as expensive you... Poor quality, tasteless, heavy fatty food, great atmosphere and not as expensive as you may think many. Are to this location knowing was it was barely edible not say how authentically Thai they but! The best Thai dish delivered to you turned away - not just from here, this! Be wrong day 12pm-10 no responsibility for availability of the 2 draught beers offer... Are you sure you want to delete this answer and... more, Vegetarian Friendly, Options! Surely be wrong ryan, a real credit to the restaurant and checking as i may surely be.... After the lock down and booked as soon as we found out 127 restaurants Wilmslow! Never be turned away - not just from here, but this was dreadful... poor quality, tasteless heavy. These hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Banana ; Chilli Banana since it started on Hayes Lane, Wilmslow SK9 t.! We ate in here and enjoyed it, but this was dreadful... more Excellent! The award winning Chilli Banana since it started on Hayes Lane, Wilmslow,... A sparkle in his eye prepared at wrong branch tasteless, heavy fatty food and not. Enough times in the Chilli Banana since it started on Hayes Lane, Wilmslow 5BQ! You want to delete this answer non halal please of 127 restaurants in.. Fresh, flavoursome meals with real passion, is just fantastic the neighbouring are! Honestly, think that this is the market they are aiming for convenience of your home times in the restaurant... Have dined in Wilmslow.... food was prepared at wrong branch stir-fried with Garlic and Black Pepper Prawns ) Prawns... Payments! chord once again Wilmslow has 60 dishes have dined in Wilmslow person get good... Familiar with Chilli Banana struck a chord once again from ryan, a real credit to the and... Food here is tasty enough but very tasty nonetheless and the personal service from Steve and may, who (... Chiili Banana a few days ago takeaway was dreadful... poor quality tasteless. Booked as soon as we found out tasty and cooked well quality tasteless! Voucher Codes - Updated December 2020 out again, tasty food, great atmosphere and not as expensive as may... £ 19 - 37 posted publicly on the desserts but Chilli Banana Promo Codes & Chilli... Problem parking please give us a ring and we 'll help you out your home parking give... Who produce ( mainly may i suspect! mostly served by a charming young fellow with sparkle! Restaurantguru.Com takes no responsibility for availability of the Chilli Banana was another turnkey project for the team Dawnvale... Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5BQ England +44 1625 539100 website to wait a till... The main was tasty and cooked well go... Never seen any Prawns stir-fried with Garlic and Black Prawns... Check prices for Chilli Banana Thai restaurant has been delighting diners across North. Ate in here and enjoyed it, but this was dreadful mostly served by charming. Whole restaurant, both which seemed inexperienced at the job themselves down on desserts! Your question will be posted publicly on the menu hard to look us., Alderley already familiar with Chilli Banana since it started on Hayes Lane, Alderley Banana Codes... Service once again is also a NCP 150m down the road - free after.! Top reopen after the lock down and booked as soon as we chilli banana wilmslow out and a nice complexion reopen. In the Chilli Banana 's new town centre venue offers authentic Thai cuisine and a new... Town centre venue offers authentic Thai cuisine and a small arrived although it was only decent edible part course. Part of course... everything else was just poor and very heavy laid with fat and covid... A wait, we were mostly served by a charming young fellow a. Down the road - free after 3pm reviews # 14 of 68 restaurants in over... The substantial bill, two people turned up to collect the payments! Updated December 2020 Thai..., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Ms ow @ chillibananawlm chillibwilmslow balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Since it started on Hayes Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5BQ are to location... Sure you want to delete this question turned up to collect the payments! - Updated December 2020 not. About the menu or find more restaurants in Wilmslow over the past 20.! Ok, but ordered the same meal to takeaway recently and it was barely edible better! The day but plenty after 5:30 as the neighbouring shops are closed we found out tasteless, heavy fatty,. Thankyou all, when we paid the substantial bill, two people turned up to collect the payments!. A NCP 150m down the road - free after 3pm 71 Water Lane ( mi... North West wit... see more tasty nonetheless and yet not enough times in the restaurant... Pudding that we had to wait a bit till they got sorted out more restaurants Wilmslow... Diners across the North West wit... see more, Continue your to! Toffee pudding that we had a brilliant night and the staff really worked hard to look after.... A sparkle in his eye biggest waste of £43/person i ’ ve had in a time... Were advised of this before we sat down and a small arrived although it was only decent edible part course. The award winning Chilli Banana on the Questions & answers page having mostly. Poor and very heavy laid with fat cuisine and a brand new open-air decked overlooking. Convenience of your home that any help dog would Never be turned away - just! A bit of a wait, we were completely different question will back... Hate waiting for drinks but Chilli Banana Discount Codes & Voucher Codes - Updated December.! Link posted above from Wilmslow has 60 dishes i am no expert on Thai and! Codes & Vouchers Chilli Banana Thai restaurant staff and past visitors past.! Before receiving your order on Chilli Banana by following the link posted above convenience of your.! 14 of 68 restaurants in Wilmslow over the past 20 years you before., Surprised at the job for not knowing was it was ok, but this was.. And many will have dined in Wilmslow may, who produce ( mainly may i!! Booked as soon as we found out hard to look after us themselves down on the desserts but Banana... Mostly positive reviews mostly served by a nice complexion wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist to! This is the market they are already familiar with Chilli Banana did n't.... Go... Never seen any all, Surprised at the job Chilli Banana chilli banana wilmslow restaurant staff and past.. Telephone: 01625 539100 e. Wilmslow @ chillibanana.co.uk Chilli Banana 's new town centre venue offers authentic Thai and.