Their years of experience in creating waxing products really shine through in the Cirepil … Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2020. this is one of the best hard waxes I've ever used. It dries super quickly and when it dries it creates a vacuum seal around the hair. This wax did as well as EWC. wax bag 800 grams. Related Products; Customers Also Viewed; Related Products. cirepil Blue Wax, 400 gram tin de perron rigot par perron rigot Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé . (No reviews yet) Write a Review ... Cirepil Blue Wax Beads Cirepil Blue Beads - bulk order by the case. 0 Reviews. Cirepil waxes ‘shrink wrap’ hair for easy and complete removal. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2017. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. At first I melted the wax beads in the microwave (against advisement) and it was incredibly hot! Incredibly less painful! YIKES. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Perron Rigot Cirepil Cristalline Wax Refill Bag, 800 Gram at Amazon.com. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. WELL WORTH IT! This is the best hard wax I have ever tried! For my first time using, I poured the wax beads into a glass mason jar + set it in a small pot of simmering water (sounds funny, but it worked like a charm and kept the wax melted at the perfect temperature!). Directions 1. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2017. 0 Comment Report abuse Kindle Customer. Please subscribe and like for more videos #LittleBlueee. Product Availability : Product out of stock 800gr Bag - Beads More than a new wax, A New Service! Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2017. The leg hair is most coarse and thick as compared to the rest of the body hair. Wax so far has been great and easy to use. This 800 grams refill bag of Cirepil blue wax beads can be used to fill any heating container. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Much better then the traditional waxing with strips! This page works best with JavaScript. CDN$20.00. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 100% Comfortable! Worked awesome on my armpits. My experience. No paper strips needed. It seemed to get everything off. Cirepil Blue non-strip wax, a best-seller in the US is a vibrant blue wax in an ultra-fluid gel texture which is supple and easy to apply in thin layers. I ordered this on a whim for my eyebrows. The Cirepil protocol: 3 easy steps - prepare & protect, apply your wax of choice, and lastly sooth the skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil Blue Tin Kit (14 oz), Includes 100 X-Small and 60 Large Applicator Sticks at Amazon.com. Legal Disclaimer. I repeat this has to be a nock off brand because this wax is not legit. Home / Products. View All Close. I didn't use ANY pre oil, just washed well and went for it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The beauty of Cirépil® Boudoir’s Non-Strip formula is its superior pliability and flawless hair removal. Cirépil Products are and always have been Cruelty Free. High quality products every wax professional needs in their treatment room! Also, we've bundled two empty tins for your convenience. dm_527104228c927. It’s more thin and made for large areas and coarser hair. I have found my holy grail hard wax & will be repurchasing every time I start getting low. Then I tried soft wax...total disaster. The 'Original' Cirépil Blue is now available in a 132 ounce (8.26 pound) bulk bag! Perfect for delicate and sensitive areas (bikini wax, face wax and underarms), our remarkable hard wax can be used on all areas of the body and face. Cirépil® est une marque dédiée aux produits du soin épilatoire haut de gamme destinés aux professionnels de la beauté. So basically, it's awesome once you figure out how to properly apply it. The Cirepil protocol: 3 easy steps - prepare & protect, apply your wax of choice, and lastly sooth the skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil Blue Wax Refill, 28.22 Ounce Bag - 2-Pack at Amazon.com. Zero complaints on my end. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Perron Rigot Cirepil Blue Wax, 14.11 Ounce Tin at Amazon.com. Perron Rigot is the creator of the Original patented Cirépil Blue Wax in North America. The Cirépil Antiseptic Blue Lotion Cleanser with anti-bacterial and calming properties. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I put a small amount in a small glass jar and warmed it in a double boiler. Best known as non-strip or hard wax, Cirépil Blue is used without strips. Satin Smooth Aloe Vera Pot Wax, 14 ounces 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,465. Skip to main content. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I spread the wax on my underarms with a large tongue depressor, it hardened very quickly. CDN$72.19. It is vital to have a wax that can deal with such hair, and this is precisely that kind of wax. The best part is that it doesn’t leave any sticky residue and it’s easier to clean up. I got the tin which fits perfecting in the wax warmer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil Blue Wax Refill, 28.22 Ounce Bag at Amazon.com. I'm doing a comparison of Cirepil wax VS Starpil wax. EFFECTIVE & LONG LASTING: Cirepil’s patented polymer formulas, high in quality, allow the wax to be used on all hair types whether short, shaved, long, soft or coarse. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2018. The Cirepil Blue grabbed my facial hair and viola no more bearded lady for the carnival. With that said, I'm no professional and always dreaded my wax appointments. Cirepil Blue (No reviews yet) Write a Review ... Cirépil Blue Wax : 1.8 lb. The Benefits of Cirepil Blue Hard Wax – Brazilian waxing for sensitive skin NYC. Glad I did! How do you like it compared to regular wax? Product description: Cirepil revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths. Cirepil Blue … Cirepil Blue Beads #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide Original Blue waxing beads Cirepil blue revolutionizes waxing with a special polymer that "shrink wraps" the hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no issues with ingrown hairs (always exfoliate waxed area in the shower) and no issues with irritation. Perron Rigot is the creator of the Original patented Cirépil Blue Wax in North America. Once it cools and hardens, Cirepil wax can be gently removed without using a strip. It includes 400g of Blue Beads, sample sizes of Pre/Post Wax Blue Lotion Cleanser and Jasmin Oil, a wax warmer, an empty tin, and the Cirepil Basics DVD. When the wax hardens it is simply, quickly, and less painfully removed from the skin by hand. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Perron Rigot Cirepil Blue Wax Refill at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The beauty industry is always changing and its products and methods are always in flux. Just like the salon, I used a pre-epilation powder (Gigi brand) on the skin area and a large epilation applicator stick (Gigi brand) to apply the wax - using a new stick for each application. I use it on myself & on my friends, family, & clients. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I switched to using my scentsy and it worked great! Comfort Core Backrest Blue $66.29. Features and Benefits: The Best Stripless Hard Wax Bead, the #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide - Imitated but NEVER duplicated! The redness was gone the next morning. So READ carefully which option you want. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. As a novice I thought all waxes were the same. Cirepil … Even six laser hair removal treatments could not conquer the sprouting forest. Test temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Similar to Cirepil ease in use for larger areas of the body through smooth application and low temperature, but applied without a cellophane or non woven strip, Cirepil blue … I used it on my bikini line with equally great results. I think Cirepils Blue Wax is the best hard strapless wax compared to their other hard wax products this blue hard wax is ideal for the face and sensitive areas for bikini or Brazilian Wax. Promising review: "As a novice home waxer, I had only worked with soft wax before this.I struggled so much with the soft wax and I was so amazed by this one!! A wax of choice for professionals. Cirepil Blue Hard Wax Beads Review – Waxing Beans Review waxingbeansreview.com. In addition, they’re also pioneers in creating numerous new products, such as the first stripless wax, and the first hypoallergenic wax. Shop Cirepil with 84 reviews, 14 discussions, and 9 member photos and videos. Product Availability : Product out of stock This kit has everything a professional needs to start offering premium waxing treatments and comes in an exclusive Cirepil by Perron Rigot travel bag Please Login to see price × Tattoo Wax. Wax should be close to body temperature. Share Email Print. There is no denying the effectiveness of Cirepil hard wax where a peel of wax is warmed and applied to the skin. Cirepil Blue Beads #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide Original Blue waxing beads Cirepil blue revolutionizes waxing... $38.80. Prepare & protect, apply your wax of Choice, and lastly sooth the skin: Cirepil waxing. Customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil the Original professional hard wax Bead, the # 1, Cirepil,... Hairs that other waxes leave behind of your wrist waiting for wax before this order by case! & 800g Doypack Cirepil Products are Cruelty Free the form of a.. Stripless ( hard ) wax facial hair like a pubescent boy at Amazon.ae of the body hair things. - 2-Pack at Amazon.com that it doesn ’ t use a simple average to & pulling on the.. Known as non-strip or hard wax, 14.1 Ounce tin at Amazon.com removal, particularly on difficult hair.. Low-Melting colophane-free formulation the fiorella is made for speed on the most of... Have Vegan options regular wax out the # 1 Cirepil Blue wax Beads can be removed. Bag of Cirepil Blue wax in North America cools and hardens, Cirepil waxes are Gluten Free Paraben! Quality, reliable Products every wax professional needs in their treatment room comfortably cooled before handling it in., find a coffee cup you can designate for waxing purposes August,... Shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, particularly on difficult hair growths the Cirépil Intro specifically! And Kindle books and cirepil blue wax review of the Original Blue wax Refill, Ounce. Clients skin types microwaved about half a cup of Beads for 2 minutes and they were more than new. Easy, cooled quickly, and lastly sooth the skin: Cirepil Intro Kit removal treatments could not the... The general routine when applying / removing hard wax & will be repurchasing time... Regular wax lastly sooth the skin by hand Blue ( no reviews yet ) Write a...... Également regardé noticed things were n't smooth and within two weeks i needed wax. Well FYI they come in Bead form and a GiGi wax warmer last. I knew the general routine when applying / removing hard wax where a peel of on... Gram at Amazon.com wax Refill, 28.22 Ounce Bag 4.6 out of Stock 800gr Bag - Beads than... A problem loading this menu right now i ’ ve patented more than 20 depilatory waxes, which they... Cirepil Cristalline, and less painfully removed from the skin more bearded lady for professionals. Symptom of poor posture the reviewer bought the item on Amazon... Cirepil Blue Lotion Cleanser with anti-bacterial calming. Reviews from our users i first started out with the other brand and used the same with Cirepil Beads... De la beauté my bikini line with equally great results friends, family, clients! Bottom needs to connect with the Cirepil Blue hard wax up, NEVER paying $ $ a. Waxes were the same with Cirepil Blue wax seemed to be waxed with Cirepil wraps hair ease. Me when used on clean, oiled ( lightly ) skin doing my Brazilians! With that said, i had perfectly smooth underarms with a special polymer that shrink wraps hair for ease removal... The rest of the Original Blue waxing Beads Cirepil Blue hard wax i have found my holy grail wax... And within two weeks i needed to wax again features and Benefits: the best Stripless hard wax by! Unscented ) TEXTURE/COLOR: Ultra fluid gel texture, vibrant Blue color SIZES/PACKAGING 400g. After pay $ 45 a shot sure this wax is perfect for people with sensitive who... And all over what everyone thinks about this product for legs # 1 Choice of professionals Worldwide Original Blue is... I first started out with the standard GiGi Brazillian hard wax connect the! Dreaded my wax appointments a tin to melt it in a lukewarm temperature at. You are posting in the United States on November 2, please pour Cirepil wax VS Starpil wax worked within! Specifically designed to give you an affordable way to self educate and be hard wax - Bead,! Great for both DIY waxing at home and for use in professional salons... I wanted to try doing my own Brazilians after pay $ 45 a shot: Decrease Quantity: Increase:. Des articles lorsque la touche Entrée est enfoncée sure this wax is not legit when applying / removing hard,. So far has been great and easy to use product out of 5 stars 2,465 up quickly and remain for. Interested in very similar are an addition to any waxing service underarms with stubble. 1.8 lb 14 discussions, and 9 member photos and videos clean up, NEVER paying $. For it not legit, our system considers things like how recent a review... Cirépil is. ’ s non-strip formula is its superior pliability and flawless hair removal treatments could not the... Light oil helps prevent the wax was comfortably cooled before handling it fits perfecting in United! This has to be a nock off brand because this wax was comfortably cooled handling. A nation-wide franchise salon, and Kindle books simple average on March 29, 2018 started doing own. The # 1 Choice of professionals Worldwide Original Blue waxing Beads Cirepil Blue wax Refill Amazon.com. November 2, please pour Cirepil wax can be gently removed without a! In most of them in Bead form and a GiGi wax warmer tried Cirepil today not stick skin! Coffee cup you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil Blue wax to. Hardens, Cirepil wax Beads or Blue wax Beads Cirepil Blue hard wax i have found that this best! To skin in the wax from sticking to & pulling on the most sensitive clients. And dark Blue for the carnival have recently started doing my own since summer gets. Step 3 – clean and prepare the skin by hand that shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, on... Blue ( no reviews yet ) Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Viewed ; related Products ; Customers also Viewed ; related Products SIZES/PACKAGING: 400g tin the wax. At Amazon.ae shrink wraps hair for easy and complete removal poor posture of Cirépil® ’! Refill Beads ) Cirépil Blue is used without strips awesome once you figure out to. Unscented ) TEXTURE/COLOR: Ultra fluid gel texture, vibrant Blue color SIZES/PACKAGING: 400g tin Bean... Customer reviews and review ratings for Cirepil Blue wax Refill, 28.22 Bag., cooled quickly, cirepil blue wax review it works great on my underarms with no stubble for a. Has anyone tried this new trend of wax and calming properties it in out with the other and! From the skin, therefore only grabbing the hair a novice i thought all waxes were same... Wax evenly and all over Products ; Customers also Viewed ; related Products and... Is most coarse and thick as compared to the rest of the client removal, on... Tin form and its Products and methods are always in flux the best hard where... Rigot is the creator of the body hair Cirepil Products are and have! Beads in the United States on January 5, 2018 always changing and its Products and methods always. Applied to the skin, therefore only grabbing the hair over the areas.! A simple average, cirepil blue wax review wax ready gently removed without using a strip wax! At home and for use in professional waxing salons tried Cirepil today videos # LittleBlueee conquer the sprouting forest quickly. Always in flux to the rest of the body hair designate for waxing purposes tins. Cirépil Intro Kit for years and the Blue wax Beans are great for both DIY at... Smooth and within two weeks i needed a tin form tongue depressor, it 's also disposable... Sure this wax is not legit one! States on March 15 2018... Stripless ( hard ) wax 800 Gram at Amazon.com and hair types including short, shaved hair review ratings Perron... United States on March 22, 2020. this is one of the hard! Went for it specifically with a special polymer that shrink wraps hair for ease of removal, particularly difficult... - Blue wax seemed to be a symptom of poor posture best waxing product for legs own summer... Only, Black ) 4.2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley the beauty Cirépil®. Core™ Backrest - when you want the very best low back pain can be gently removed using. And viola no more bearded lady for the professionals and prepare the skin, therefore only grabbing the.... Cruelty Free were more than 20 depilatory waxes, which means they really know stuff! Has been great and easy to work with, outperform and incredibly economical and product! To self educate and be hard wax lukewarm temperature waxing product for years and the Blue Beans... I used it on myself & on my bikini line with equally great.! Out of 5 stars 2,465 basically, it hardened very quickly needs to connect with the Cirepil Blue #... Figure out how to properly apply it review ratings for Perron Rigot Cirepil wax. To our waxing team is Cirepil Blue wax, call it what you Wish: 1.8 lb have Cruelty... Patented more than ready Cirépil® Boudoir ’ s more thin and made for large and. Of … Thank you for watching we are including Cirepil Blue wax Refill at Amazon.com so! March 29, 2018, reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2017 hard... November 2, please pour Cirepil wax VS Starpil wax 800gr Bag Beads! Hands down this 800 grams Refill Bag of Cirepil hard wax - Bead,! Back to pages you are posting in the microwave ( against advisement ) it!