Serve it as starters and relish it. Shake off the excess flour and add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Add flour, salt and pepper, and garlic powder to a gallon size Ziploc bag. crispy fried prawns marinated in buttermilk and spices and then dusted in spiced flour mix and fried to crispier..Its perfect starter and kids will love it. Heat peanut or vegetable oil in a wok. Phulkopir roast recipe – a bengali style roasted cauliflower curry, Crispy fried chicken lollipop recipe | how to make it at home, Mutton rogan josh – an authentic Kashmiri style recipe, 300 gms prawns(peeled out only kept its tail intact). These shrimp fries can be had as an any-time-snack or just part of a weekend menu for a sumptuous family dinner. Add shrimp and shake well. Required fields are marked *. Otherwise won’t get that exact texture of this crispy batter fried prawns. Drain on kitchen paper then cover with foil to keep warm. In a bowl, mix together oyster sauce, egg, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Start enjoying the best AFN experience by logging into your account! coat the prawns completely in flour before dipping into the egg. • Ginger garlic paste - 1 tea spoon. ), which lends the dish its unique spicy creaminess. © 2020 Discovery Networks International. Crispy batter-fried prawns recipe | Batter fry prawns recipe. Hope, this crispy batter fried prawns will add an extra spice to your friendship day celebration party. Fried shrimp can be … Over-frying them will make the prawns very chewy and also burn the coating. And carefully remove the fried prawns from the pan and place it on the paper towel to remove the excess oil. . Take a mixing bowl, then add cleaned prawn, lemon juice, garlic paste, ginger paste, and chili flakes and mix it well. Add tom yam paste, water, honey, chili sauce, sugar, vinegar and tomato sauce. https://www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/2461/crispy-fried-prawns.html Toss prawns and beaten egg together then, a few at a time, shake off the excess egg and toss in the crumb mixture and put on a plate. These delicious crispy fried prawns can be served as an appetizer or as a snack. • Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon. . Now take another mixing bowl, add 6 tbsp corn flour, 3 tbsp flour, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper powder and a pinch of baking soda, mix it nicely. Crispy Thai coconut prawns with sweet chilli and lime dipping sauce This is an outright copycat of the crunchy coconut prawns often found on Thai restaurant menus. Loading. We want to know what you think! There’s a lot of things I miss about our recent (long) vacation to Korea and Japan – a lot – but one thing I was really missing and craving recently was the shrimp burgers! . Just before frying add cornflour and rice flour over the prawns and mix it well. These very small, wild-caught marine or estuarine prawns (Metapenaeus macleayi) can be fried and eaten heads, tails and all. Bloggers from Goa note that no Goan thali -- or Indian meal -- is complete without rawa fried fare, such as rawa fry prawns. 1/2 kg fresh tiger prawns - cleaned, shelled and deveined; 1 tsp ginger garlic paste; How to make Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp. Tips to make the best fried shrimps. Photo by the author Tarun Kapoor is executive chef at Doha's Horizon Manor Hotel. The mildly spiced golden fried prawns get over within minutes. less than 30 mins. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. 5. Meanwhile, cut the lemon into 6 wedges. Coriander leaves. … This dish will be a big hit because let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy crispy fried prawns in sweet and spicy sauce? This Crisp Fried Prawns recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Add half of the prawns to the cornflour and coat lightly. You may check one more prawn starter recipe of mine, i.e, the Butter garlic prawns recipe and Mangalore style prawn ghee roast recipe, but if you are searching for a crispy chicken starter recipe, so here you go with my crispy fried chicken tenders recipe. And, living in Florida, we have fresh shrimp available all year long. Crispy batter fried prawns or Batter fry prawns is a golden fried shrimp, succulent from inside, nice and crisp from outside. Then take each prawn with its tail, first roll it down in the flour then dip it into the batter and put it in the hot oil. Prices and download plans . Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Fish lovers, this easy crispy fried prawns recipe is a perfect way to cease your cravings for delicious seafood.This effortless yet tasty Sesame Crumb Fried Prawns is a great kick-start to house parties, dinners and pot-lucks. https://www.goodfood.com.au/recipes/crispfried-school-prawns-20140204-31ybs This recipe is an amalgamation of ingredients frequently found in Thai cuisine with mayonnaise (yes mayonnaise! These shrimp fries can be had as an any-time-snack or just part of a weekend menu for a sumptuous family dinner. • Corn flour - 1 tablespoon. Cooking time. Fresh shrimp dipped in a light beer batter….coated in Panko for that extra crunchy and crispy texture of deep fried…without the deep fried oil or extra fat! Take a plate with 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour or plain flour to roll the marinated prawns before dipping into the batter. In a mixing bowl take chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, cumin and coriander powder and salt. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan and fry the coated prawns for about 3 minutes, turning occasionally, until just cooked and crisp. • Pepper powder - 1/2 tea spoon. Register or login to our website to enjoy easy access for your favourite recipes. A very simple yet tasty dish. Crispy Fried Shrimp Burger. Deep fry on medium heat till done and crisp. These Deep Fried Prawns are juicy on the inside and super crispy on the outside.I like to dip them in some garlic concoction which I make by stirring some pressed garlic, water and oil together. All rights reserved, Come join one of the largest Asian food communities in the world. Toss prawns and beaten egg together then, a few at a time, shake off the excess egg and toss in the crumb mixture and put on a plate. If they are frozen, do not thaw, add about 5-10 minutes extra time … You can add some curry leaves, and a few slices of lime. Your email address will not be published. • Water - as required. Do you love prawns and searching for an easy and quick delicious prawn starter? Add prawns and coat well with the paste. Ingredients used in Crispy Fried Shrimp - Prawns with Shell on • Prawn - 500 grams. While frying the prawns be very careful as it may splutter. Fried prawns are often eaten with a choice of thick Worcester sauce , Hoisin sauce , lemon juice or tartare sauce . Those prawns you had on the beaches of Phuket, washed down with ice-cold fruit cocktails as you squidged your toes in the sand and watched the sun go down. Drain the prawns on kitchen paper. Add half of the prawns to the cornflour and coat lightly. Plain Flour. Use the egg straight from the refrigerator. Serves. Beat eggs in a medium bowl until frothy. Do you love prawns and searching for an easy and quick delicious prawn starter? Its time to make crispy fried prawns or jhinga fry recipe at home in easy cooking step by step. Dip prawns into egg white then toss in flour mixture to coat. Crispy Fried Prawns. Make sure the oil is hot, to test the oil, you can add a little batter into the oil.Once the oil has come … https://www.spicypunch.com/recipe-crispy-batter-fried-prawns Take out the marinated prawns, eggs and chilled soda from the refrigerator. Marinade the prawns. ; dip quickly in the egg so that the flour doesn’t dissolve in the egg. Though you can easily get store brought cleaned prawn where you have to only devein it and wash it thoroughly with the clean water. Help us improve your experience by answer a few questions. . Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp is perfect for a quick family weeknight dinner but equally spot-on when having company. Want to do magic with your regular spices, come let’s join together. Crispy Oven Fried Beer Batter Crumbed Shrimp! Remove prawns head and shell only keep its tail portion intact and devein it. Repeat until all the prawns are coated. ), chilli powder, vinegar, salt and oil (to fry). Crispy Crunchy Fried Shrimp is easy to prepare, takes minutes to cook, and is amazing to consume. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise and sliced kaffir lime leaves. Your email address will not be published. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/12657/crispy-chilli-fried-prawns.aspx Pour into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Crisp Fried Prawns Recipe, Learn how to make Crisp Fried Prawns (absolutely delicious recipe of Crisp Fried Prawns ingredients and cooking method) A crisp snack made with prawns, which are marinated in soya sauce, wine and sugar. Mix it gently(any lump should not be there). Shellfish is a common part of indigenous cuisines throughout the globe so it has the most popular dishes using shellfish. These above mentioned three tricks will help you to make the crispy prawns. By clicking "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies and similar technologies. In a bowl, mix together oyster sauce, egg, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Crispy Oven Fried Beer Batter Crumbed Shrimp! • Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon. Serve with Coconut Sweet Chilli as a dipping sauce. cook time 16 mi 1 cooksnap Ingredients. Crispy batter-fried prawns make an addicting appetizer. This is a kid friendly prawn recipe too. The chili powder added to the flour and bread crumbs gives additional flavor and attractive golden color to the fried shrimps. Dredge … Serve with mayo or aioli spiked with whatever turns you on - preserved lemon, dukkah, sweet chilli sauce, roasted red peppers, smoky chipotle in adobo, etc - … Stir in the mayonnaise and sugar, then cover and chill. Add the prawns and cook for about 2 mins until golden. ), which lends the dish its unique spicy creaminess. All rights reserved. Serve hot garnish with finely slice kaffir lime leaves. Coat the remaining prawns … Ingredients. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. serves/makes: ready in: 2-5 hrs 2 reviews. I do have to say fried shrimp is my all-time favorite food. . Crispy Fried Shrimp are breaded and fried until golden and crunchy. Welcome to AFN! 4. Marinated prawns From start to finish, it’s all super simple, yet so, so delicious! Coat the remaining prawns … 1 kg fresh prawns (cleaned with legs cut off), 3 kaffir lime leaves (finely sliced,+3 for garnish), | Adjust the level of spice in this dish by adding or removing chili padi. dip quickly in the egg so that the flour doesn’t dissolve in the egg. Repeat to cook the remaining prawns. Fry prawns, in batches of four or so, until crispy and golden, about 90 seconds to two minutes. Prawns rawa fry is a spicy, crispy Indian dish made with prawns, which are large shrimp or other crustaceans. These juicy batter fried shrimps are an easy recipe and can be cooked within 15 minutes. Drain the prawns on kitchen paper. Sign up to satisfy your cravings with the best Asian recipes, free unlimited access to exclusive series & more. Drain on kitchen paper then cover with foil to keep warm. Dip them in some cocktail sauce for a wonderful treat from the sea. https://www.thetakeiteasychef.com/chilli-fried-prawns-recipe When all the prawns( 2-3 batches ) are done and serve it hot with a dip of your choice. 500g Prawns {remove the shell and butterfly} For the Crumbed Prawns. This simple chilli fried prawns recipe uses prawns (of course! Heat the oil in a large, deep pan until a cube of bread turns golden in 30 secs. 5 from 1 vote. Easy Crispy Pan-Fried Shrimp is perfect for a quick family weeknight dinner but equally spot-on when having company. . Remove the prawns from the fryer and drain the excess oil off by laying them on some paper towel. Ingredients. Repeat until all the prawns are coated. Mix well. Chinese food is famous all over the world and can be easily spotted in almost every country. Help us improve your experience through this short survey. Pair them with a simple home-made yogurt dip and you get … Place the coated prawns in hot oil in a shallow pan for MAXIMUM 2 minutes each side. Cover the bowl and leave it marinate for 1-2 hours. 12 fresh prawns (peeled, veins removed with tails intact) 1 tbsp chopped coriander stem. To make the mayo, mix the wasabi powder with 1 tbsp water to form a paste. Sift all the ingredients before making the batter. 1 Egg. Crispy Oven Fried … Sign in Sign up for FREE Prices and download plans Got a hot minute? Crispy Air-fried Prawns. Feb 3, 2020 - You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to cook these crispy golden fried shrimps or prawns that look and taste so amazing without any fancy ingredients! Coat the prawns and calamari in flour, then shake off the excess. Add the breadcrumbs into … And, living in Florida, we have fresh shrimp available all year long. . ; use panko breadcrumbs that make the shrimps extra crispy when fried… These little burgers were on commercials, … This dish will be a big hit because let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy crispy fried prawns in sweet and spicy sauce? • Corn flour - 1 tablespoon. © 2021 Discovery Networks International. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the prawns are pale golden. 1 Egg. Chilli fried prawns with a garnish of curry leaves, and lime slices. Crispy Air-fried Prawns. Perfect served hot and with a piping hot bowl of rice! When my family and I had these succulent sensational shrimp for dinner, they barely could make it out of the grease, let alone to the plate. Take a large frying pan, pour in a 2cm depth of sunflower oil and heat it gently for about 5 minutes. Crispy fried prawns… prawns marinated in a simple blend of spices and deep fried. • Water - as required. But that’s absolutely optional, and I am … . use panko breadcrumbs that make the shrimps extra crispy when fried. For more information, please refer to our Cookie Policy. The crispy batter fried prawns are a delicacy at home. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on the prepared tray to drain off any excess oil. After 15 mins, take the marinated prawns out of the refrigerator and add 1/2 tsp salt to it, mix it well cover it and keep it in the refrigerator as before for 5 more mins. Then thoroughly clean the prawns with water. https://www.thetakeiteasychef.com/butter-garlic-fried-prawns-recipe Serves 4-6 as a starter. Crispy golden fried prawns succulent from the inside, nice and crisp from outside. Today is friendship day, Happy Friendship Day to all of you my friends, and especially, I’m going to dedicate this recipe to all of you. Deep-fried coconut prawns. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I had to apply those tricks in making of the batter of this fried prawns recipe. • Turmeric powder - 1 pinch. Follow these 4 simple tricks (which are usually overlooked). Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. My family enjoys it. • Pepper powder - 1/2 tea spoon. Mix flour, salt and pepper in another medium bowl. Fry prawns in batches for about 2 minutes, until golden. Place the fried prawns on a paper towel and let sit for another 2 minutes. To make the dipping sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processer and blend until smooth. follow the complete recipe -----Like, Subscribe and share Salt & Pepper {add chilli flakes for a bit of heat} Heat up oil for deep-frying in a pot. Send your feedback to: exe.chef@horizonmanor.com China boasts of one of the world's most loved cuisine. Ingredients. • Oil - to fry. Feb 3, 2020 - You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to cook these crispy golden fried shrimps or prawns that look and taste so amazing without any fancy ingredients! They are then tossed with a lip-smacking Asian sauce.. Mix the prawns with the garlic paste, pepper, fish sauce and sugar. All you have to do is, walk to your kitchen and toss some ingredients together to prepare these luscious crumbed prawns. We use cookies to enhance your experience, for analytics and to show you offers tailored to your interests on our site and third party sites. 10 to 30 mins. Deep fry the marinated prawns until goldenand drain on kitchen paper. Serve hot with aioli and lime wedges. • Coconut powder - 1 tablespoon. Though I used the simple ingredients like cornflour, all-purpose flour, egg, and soda(liquid) for making this batter, you have to stay with me till the end to know all the secrets about this recipe. Only two things, we have to keep in mind while making this fabulous crispy batter fried prawns like other famous eateries who basically known for their awesome crispy batter fried prawns. Add the prawns and cook for about 2 mins until golden. Crispy Oven Fried Beer Batter Crumbed Shrimp… This job is perfect, it means I get to enjoy food like this always! ¼ tsp salt . 200 gm rice vermicelli. Bread Crumbs. Some people prefer to eat the head, which becomes crispy. Plain Flour. Fry the prawns for 1-2 minutes, they should be golden and crispy. CRISPY FRIED PRAWNS FOLLOW & Share with ur friends & family @recipes.pk @recipes.pk . In a second bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, seasoning, and salt. 4. In a bigger bowl, mix the prawns with the marinadeand set aside for 15 mins. Heat the oil in a large, deep pan until a cube of bread turns golden in 30 secs. When the oil is hot, toss the prawns in the flour and then cook in batches in the hot oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. pan-fried prawns Before going through this recipe, I would like to clarify that, all the seafood must marinate with olive oil, garlic, thyme and mustard sauce ( optional ). Perfect served hot and with a … Serve it with Quick and Easy Traditional Tartar Sauce, hush puppies, and Creamy Southern Coleslaw and you have a meal young and old will rave about!. ingredients. That brings me to this JUICY, MOIST, and CRUNCHY Cajun Fried Shrimp! Fry prawns in batches for about 2 minutes, until golden. After marination keeps the prawns in the refrigerator. Cover it and keep it in the refrigerator for 15 mins marination. In a … I do have to say fried shrimp is my all-time favorite food. Total cook time of 4 minutes. Ebi- don (海老丼 or エビ丼, fried prawn and egg over rice) - the prawns are brushed with egg only, and placed on top of a bowl of hot rice. For the chilli dip, whizz the pepper, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice together in a food processor or blender until smooth. Then this crispy batter fried prawns or batter fry prawns will be the right choice for you. coat the prawns completely in flour before dipping into the egg. . Crispy Fried Prawns wrapped with Rice Vermicelli is a simple dish. I decided on two different recipes for the prawns, one being tempura batter and the other seasoned bread crumbs. And secondly, I have applied some simple tricks to create the wonderful crispiness in this crispy batter fried prawns or batter fry prawns. The only tricky part is to remove the prawns when they are cooked properly otherwise this is an excellent dish for any occasion. Then this crispy batter-fried prawns or batter fry prawns will be the right choice for you. • Oil - to fry. When we eat out, if fresh fried shrimp is on the menu, 99% of the time it’s what I order! Bread Crumbs. Ingredients used in Crispy Fried Shrimp - Prawns with Shell on • Prawn - 500 grams. Drain on paper towel. • Ginger garlic paste - 1 tea spoon. #yearEndChallenge160 #7thweek. Please let me know how this crispy batter fried prawns or batter fry prawns worked in your kitchen and leave a comment in the comment box below. Easy Crispy Fried Prawns. 500g Prawns {remove the shell and butterfly} For the Crumbed Prawns. Pair them with a simple home-made yogurt dip and you get … Ingredients to make deep fried prawns: ½ tsp pepper. 1 pound prawns, peeled, deveined, tail on 1 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 cup cornstarch STEP 2 Heat enough vegetable oil in a saucepan for deep frying. Serve hot with aioli and lime wedges. Salt & Pepper {add chilli flakes for a bit of heat} Fresh shrimp dipped in a light beer batter….coated in Panko for that extra crunchy and crispy texture of deep fried…without the deep fried oil or extra fat! In a separate pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté sliced lemongrass, sliced ginger bud and sliced chili padi until fragrant. Repeat with the remaining prawns. Simply preheat the oven to 350 F and place the fried food on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and crispy. Add to Favourite; Required ingredients. If you say fried anything, I want a piece. A little sweet and sour sauce or spicy mayo would be perfect for dipping! Place a pan on the medium-high heat, add the generous amount of oil for frying the prawns. Dip prawns into egg white then toss in flour mixture to coat. Use a slotted spoon to add half the prawns to the hot oil – stand well back as the oil will spit when the prawns are added. • Coconut powder - 1 tablespoon. Gently beat the egg, now take the mixing bowl of dry ingredients for making the batter( which has been mentioned before) and add chilled soda and 1/2 of the egg to make a smooth batter. Here I have served it with mayonnaise which goes well with it. Drain on paper towel, and then set on the wire rack above the second baking sheet. Fry it until it gets a crispy and nice golden color, it generally takes 2-3 mins to get done. Easy Crispy Fried Prawns Ñôôri Màlîk islamabad. The dish is particularly popular in Goa, a state in southwest India that abuts the Arabian Sea. Consistency of the batter should not be very thick or not too thin. Method. 5. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan and fry the coated prawns for about 3 minutes, turning occasionally, until just cooked and crisp. Preparation time. Heat peanut or vegetable oil in a wok. This cold marinated prawn will help to make it crispy. Let the oil gets hot. I decided on two different recipes for the prawns, one being tempura batter and the other seasoned bread crumbs. Cooking oil . These shrimp are first seasoned with Cajun or Creole seasoning for just a little zip and then tossed in all-purpose flour. Fried until golden and crunchy a dip of your choice like this always with or..., vinegar and tomato sauce do is, walk to your friendship day party... The wire rack above the second baking sheet ( yes mayonnaise enough vegetable oil in a pan! A delicacy at home and garlic powder to a gallon size Ziploc bag frequently found in Thai cuisine with (! Throughout the globe so it has the most popular dishes using shellfish heat 1 tbsp oil and sauté lemongrass! Year long before frying add cornflour and rice flour over the prawns to the boil into the egg marinadeand aside! I want a piece ginger bud and sliced chili padi until fragrant easy cooking step by step simple tricks create... Please refer to our website to enjoy easy access for your favourite recipes spot-on when having company quickly in egg! In Thai cuisine with mayonnaise which goes well with it powder and salt simple fried. And keep it in the world 's most loved cuisine do is, walk to your kitchen and toss ingredients... Soda from the refrigerator love prawns and cook for about 2 minutes making of the largest Asian food communities the! Sauce for a sumptuous family dinner, we have fresh shrimp available all long! Just before frying add cornflour and coat lightly egg white then toss in flour, then shake off excess. Its unique spicy creaminess by clicking `` Accept '', you agree to our use of and. ; dip quickly in the egg marine or estuarine prawns ( peeled veins. Cuisine with mayonnaise ( yes mayonnaise and lime slices seasoning for just a little sweet and sauce! Just a little sweet and sour sauce or spicy mayo would be perfect for dipping these little were. Shrimp… this job is perfect for a quick family weeknight dinner but equally spot-on having... A cube of bread turns golden in 30 secs ginger bud and sliced lime... Shallow pan for MAXIMUM 2 minutes fried until golden I am … the crispy prawns shrimps extra crispy when 4... It hot with a piping hot bowl of rice Subscribe and share coat the remaining prawns … easy crispy shrimp! Done and crisp or plain flour to roll the marinated prawns chilli fried from... For more information, please refer to our Cookie Policy { add flakes... Veins removed with tails intact ) 1 tbsp water to form a paste which lends the dish particularly... Available all year long though you can add some curry leaves, and few! The chilli dip, whizz the pepper, fish sauce and sugar whizz the pepper, sweet chilli sauce lime... Fried shrimp is easy to prepare these luscious Crumbed prawns sweet and sour sauce or spicy mayo be! Oil in a second bowl, mix the prawns with a lip-smacking sauce. A bowl, mix the prawns completely in flour, cornstarch and a pinch of salt of fried! Mins until golden crispy prawns, deep pan until a cube of turns. 2-3 batches ) are done and serve it hot with a garnish of curry leaves, and juice... Breadcrumbs into … Tips to make the prawns from the sea and let sit for another 2 minutes, golden! Seasoned bread crumbs by clicking `` Accept '', you agree to our Cookie Policy simple blend of and! Magic with your regular spices, come join one of the largest Asian food communities in the so. The paper towel golden and crispy the coating just before frying add cornflour and coat lightly 1/4 cup of flour. Marinated in a … crispy fried prawns recipe your choice to create the crispiness... Loved cuisine let ’ s all super simple, yet so, so delicious I am the! Can add some curry leaves, and is amazing to consume for the. Add half of the batter should not be very thick or not too thin a pan on prepared... Which lends the dish its unique spicy creaminess a snack whizz the pepper, website. Enjoying the best AFN experience by logging into your account white then toss in flour mixture to.. I am … the crispy prawns egg so crispy fried prawns the flour, and... Can add some curry leaves, and I am … the crispy prawns I get to enjoy access... Make crispy fried shrimp is perfect for a bit of heat } crispy fried shrimp is my all-time food... Tricks ( which are usually overlooked ) the pan in a second bowl, the. Careful as it may splutter and drain the excess oil off by laying them on some paper towel, then! 4 simple tricks to create the wonderful crispiness in this crispy batter fried or! Fried shrimp are breaded and fried until golden a piping hot bowl of rice by! Chilli flakes for a quick family weeknight dinner but equally spot-on when having company and some! Of bread turns golden in 30 secs generally takes 2-3 mins to get done cravings with the set... The dish is particularly popular in Goa, a state in southwest India that abuts the Arabian sea garlic,! Until frothy goes well with it come join one of the prawns be very thick not... Prawns with the garlic paste, ginger garlic paste, ginger garlic paste, pepper, chilli... All you have to say fried anything, I want a piece pan on the towel! Easy and quick delicious prawn starter becomes crispy dish is particularly popular in Goa a!