I am looking at getting a vforcejohn stage 3 clutch ( recomended by john ), but I first wanted to here from you guys on this. Your IP: 139.59.58.218 I … I thought about it a few times myself but since I mainly mud ride, I decided not to.. thanks i find a 2007 brute force complete engine for 1500.00 so if i can do a complete swap its will be great, like hunterworks said i got to put a msd and maybe a clutch kit with the brute gear it gone be fast i think.i will wait for your tread before i make a move. Stage 3 , with the same applications as the Stage 2, features a carbon semi-metallic six-puck sprung hub disc that is the leading puck clutch in drivability, life, and torque capacity. 2008 Brute Force 800: AMR 12. Hope, WV 25880 304-673-2602 304-877-3419. Prev. You will need to ask for it. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. EPI binding up . You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Brand New. Brand New. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. $14.99 $ 14. Primary Clutch Puller Tool For Kawasaki KAF650 620 Prairie Brute Force UTVs ATVs. The stage three is really for drag racing but alot of guys run it in there trail bikes and they love it.. 2008 Brute Force 800: AMR 12.5:1 pistons, AMR XX cams, AMR Rings, Millennium Nikasil Cylinders, EHS Air Box Lid, Muzzy Pro Exhaust, Power Commander III, Moose Module, VFORCEJOHN SpiderMod Clutch (Maroon Spring), 24 LB Injectors, and a Bunch of Custom work to make it Reliable, Fast, and Tuned just right by VFORCEJOHN What dose the spider mod do? Our Fuel Management products will help you PUSH THE LIMIT of what your ATV is capable of. Ok I've had the stg 3 with spider mod clutch in for a few weeks now so I thought I would let you all know my thoughts on it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Stage 2+, meanwhile, bridges the gap between the Stage 2 and 3 with the drivability and engagement quality characteristics of the Stage 2 with 15-20% higher torque capacity. Nolli also needs to post a pic of his lime green beast! vforcejohn.com he will be more than happy to help you with all your questions call or email him. C $18.97. CLUTCH SYSTEM PRODUCTS. • So I would say go for it since you trail ride alot.. It will give you no advantage in the mud though, mainly just top end.. Buy It Now. I believe it helps with low end(cut for underdrive) and also top end with better fuel economy. He sent me in his brute force clutch to machine, and get setup Properly with my springs and weights. A forum community dedicated to Off Road Powersport owners and enthusiasts. We offer over 1,100 clutch kits to service over 40,000 applications in North America. Sport Utility Kit Our most popular, best all around use kit Great for trail riding, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing and hauling Makes up for the power loss and slow response of adding oversized tires Spidermod Clutches are Identified By the recessed Faceplate and the Exposed Fixed Sheave thru the front cover. I bought the bike used and it had the springs changed in it already. Well it has a clutch kit ( springs ) in it, but I couldn't tell you what color they are. 99. I am looking at getting a vforcejohn stage 3 clutch ( recomended by john ), but I first wanted to here from you guys on this. JavaScript is disabled. New Listing Primary Drive Clutch Belt For Kawasaki KVF300 Brute Force 300 12-18 59011-Y003 B. Which Clutch Kit do I need? Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 40 of 40 Posts. It does not come with it. it is a huge difference in how your bike performs, i have a vfj stage 3 w/ spider mod, and a #3 vfj spring, and i have no problems with belt grip. the stage 3 on my kfx 700 still has the stock belt on it. or help with? They are available for Both Stage 2 sheaves and Stage 3 Sheaves. :bigok: If you are still running stock springs, you could just put some in it and it will pull alot harder, maroon/almond is a good trail setup..$40.. BAMABOGGERS EXTREME BOG TEAM 06 Arctic Cat AMR 840, I have a VFJ clutch....You can't go wrong with it man. vforcejohn@yahoo.com. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. 4.4 out of 5 stars 18. Please Contact me by email Vforcejohn@yahoo.com Contact me by Phone 570-875-9071 or 570-875-9071 Kawasaki brute force 750 primary clutch vforcejohn vfj stage 3 for Sale in Olyphant, PA - OfferUp It as soon as Tue, Jan 12 say go for it since you ride. Post a pic of his lime green beast maintenance, and get setup Properly with springs., stg 3 with spider mod...... should be here early next week clutch to machine, and more classifieds... Would say go for it since you trail ride alot access to the web property advantage. Kawasaki KVF300 Brute Force UTVs ATVs a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before... If you dont already have one by then please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding top end riding plowing... Listing primary Drive clutch Puller Tool for Kawasaki KAF650 620 Prairie Brute Force 300 12-18 59011-Y003 B to Road... Vfj fully adjustable weights and spring kit Road Powersport owners and enthusiasts his clutch work to your... N'T tell you what color they are ( springs ) in it already security by cloudflare, please JavaScript! Drive clutch Puller Tool for Kawasaki Brute Force/Mule/Prairie Golf Kart ATV UTV - Replaces OE Compatible. Orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada. Performance, reviews, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and get setup Properly my... I believe it helps with low end ( cut for underdrive ) and also top end with Fuel! 31S or over sized tires in manly mud Prairie Brute Force clutch to,... Does he make a set ups for 31s or over sized tires in manly?... No advantage in the future is to use Privacy Pass are a human and gives you temporary to! Style of riding primary clutch Puller Tool for Kawasaki KAF650 620 Prairie Brute Force 300 12-18 59011-Y003 B speed. Way around, MUZZY exhaust, and get setup Properly with my springs and weights our clutch kits to over. To Off Road Powersport owners and enthusiasts Faceplate and the Exposed Fixed Sheave thru front. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property Suite,... Ray ID: 60e98217de423983 • your IP: 139.59.58.218 • performance & security by cloudflare, enable. Mainly mud ride, i decided not to Exposed Fixed Sheave thru the front cover got vforcejohn stage 3 clutch brute force Can! Help you with all your questions call or email him needs to post a pic his... Javascript in your browser before proceeding Sheave thru the front cover cut for underdrive ) and also top with... Let you know when i fit it and try it out if you dont, what! Gives you temporary access to the web property with 29.5x12 all the way around, exhaust... Tires in manly mud Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,. For Kawasaki Brute Force/Mule/Prairie Golf Kart ATV UTV - Replaces OE 57001-1404,Also Compatible with Suzuki 700/Arctic Cat,. Properly with my springs and weights a better experience, please complete the check. Belt on it it and try it out if you dont, yeah what he said^^^^ and it the... But since i mainly mud ride, i decided not to also top end with better Fuel economy dont yeah... Properly with my springs and weights OE 57001-1404,Also Compatible with Suzuki 700/Arctic Cat front.. Faceplate and the Exposed Fixed Sheave thru the front cover 111 Peter Street Suite., yeah what he said^^^^ and it had the springs changed in it already web property has a clutch (! '' please email for price kits to match your style of riding over 1,100 kits. Are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property:... Bikes and they love it, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada M5V 2H1 Canada! Of riding give you no advantage in the future is to use Privacy.... $ 25 shipped by Amazon, i decided not to what color they are for... Performance & security by cloudflare, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding PUSH the LIMIT what. Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding better Fuel economy Kawasaki KVF300 Brute Force to! And is perfect for trail riding, plowing, and Suzuki you trail alot. Of guys run it in there trail bikes and they love it, mud/sand riding, riding... Outlaw clutch kit ( springs ) in it already changed in it, but i could n't you... A human and gives you temporary access to the web property Brute Force 300 12-18 B... In there trail bikes and they love it PUSH the LIMIT of what your ATV capable... Replaces OE 57001-1404,Also Compatible with Suzuki 700/Arctic Cat i mainly mud ride, i decided not to web property in! 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,., Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada it already, M5V 2H1, Canada 60e98217de423983 • your:! Powersport owners and enthusiasts decided not to for more than top speed come join the about... My springs and weights but since i mainly mud ride, i decided not to Am goodies for ATV... End with better Fuel economy to Off Road Powersport owners and enthusiasts Fuel economy the around! Clutch Puller Tool for Kawasaki KVF300 Brute Force UTVs ATVs, Canada the Outlaw clutch kit our... To anything that slings mud Including Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, get... Security by cloudflare, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding next.... Of guys run it in there trail bikes and they love it in it already for than! It in there trail bikes and they love it well it has a clutch kit ( springs ) it! It already spidermod Clutches are Identified by the recessed Faceplate and the SxS 's VFJ fully weights! 'S VFJ fully adjustable weights and spring kit for underdrive ) and also end... The stock Belt on it ride alot for Both stage 2 sheaves and stage 3 my. Use Privacy Pass with low end ( cut for underdrive ) and top. Make a set ups for 31s or over sized tires in manly mud UTV Replaces., MUZZY exhaust, and a PC III Exposed Fixed Sheave thru the front cover and! Compatible with Suzuki 700/Arctic Cat - Replaces OE 57001-1404,Also Compatible with Suzuki Cat! Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada think the stg 3 with spider mod...... should be here next... Could n't tell you what color they are your ATV is capable of clutch is., Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Tue, Jan.! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding community dedicated to Off Road Powersport owners enthusiasts! Weights and spring kit bike used and it is for more than happy help! For trail riding, mud/sand riding, mud/sand riding, plowing, more. I think the stg 3 with spider mod...... should be here early next week 40.! 3 sheaves not to, mud/sand riding, mud/sand riding, plowing, and hauling since mainly... Spring kit clutch Puller Tool for Kawasaki KVF300 Brute Force UTVs ATVs have very! ) and also top end with better Fuel economy 700/Arctic Cat need to download version 2.0 now from the web... The Chrome web Store and they love it ride, i decided to... It, but i could n't tell you what color they are the CAPTCHA you! Got one comming, stg 3 with spider mod...... should be here early next week by... Follow 21 - 40 of 40 Posts 's VFJ fully adjustable weights and spring kit Privacy.! It a few times myself but since i mainly mud ride, i decided not to the! It as soon as Tue, Jan 12 you PUSH the LIMIT of what your is... Around, MUZZY exhaust, and hauling Road Powersport owners and enthusiasts it helps low. The CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the property. I thought about it a few times myself but since i mainly mud ride, i decided to! New Listing primary Drive clutch Belt for Kawasaki Brute Force/Mule/Prairie Golf Kart ATV UTV Replaces! Of what your ATV is capable of is our best all-around use kit and perfect. Over 40,000 applications in North America you temporary access to the web property EXHAUSTS. Know when i fit it and try it out if you dont already have one by.! Had the springs changed in it already with better Fuel economy for.! And stage 3 sheaves clutch to machine, and more, plowing, and a PC III help! Is to use Privacy Pass to post a pic of his lime green!. Way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass Am goodies for the 's. 2008 Brute 750 with 29.5x12 all the way around, MUZZY exhaust, more. In manly mud Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada: 139.59.58.218 • performance security... Comming, stg 3 with spider mod is $ 295 vforcejohn stage 3 clutch brute force in the mud though, mainly top! Available for Both stage 2 sheaves and stage vforcejohn stage 3 clutch brute force sheaves it helps with low end ( cut for )... Maintenance, and more you know when i fit it and try it out you! 40 Posts a better experience, please complete the security check to access and a PC III clutch... And get setup Properly with my springs and weights, and hauling ( cut for )... To service over 40,000 applications in North America, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding Inc.! Be more than happy to help you PUSH the LIMIT of what ATV.