This unit was designed and can be used to Rip, Plane, mold stock to be used as trim. The machine will come with the attached 4 inch flex pipe, Y fitting 5 inch flex pipe and mobile base. Long story (this is the short version) is that I am the 2nd owner. - Microsoft, Windows XP users still running Firefox should update to, Check if your operating system needs to be updated. Call **contact number** no texting or email phone calls only. If in need of more photos I can take my iPad and make a short movie. The machine will come with the attached 4 inch flex pipe, Y fitting 5 inch flex pipe and mobile base. ... $500. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. A delightful 100093 Electric Drum Sander The whole thing is in great vintage condition, Please take your time over the photos as these make up much of the descriptionIf you are overseas please ask for revised postage costs before biddingAny questions please askGood Luck and Happy Bidding. Used for sanding timber floors and is commonly used to sand decking, hardwood … $300. I'm downsizing.Sand contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes faster and easier than traditional hand sanding14" diameter cast iron table provides a large 360 degree work area around sanding drum2.6-Amp motor operates at 1,725 RPM and 30 oscillations per minute with a 5/8" stroke len, *This sale is by APPOINTMENT ONLY due to the CoronavirusEmail us or text to (Jeremy or Beth) / We will not answer calls so email or text first.We will do our best to get back to you quickly. Grizzly 10 inch drum sander. I do feel that the Jet 723520K JWDS-1632 Drum Sander represents the best drum sander of the five, however. For Sale Lightly Used American Sanders OBS-18DC Orbital Sander w/Dust Control. Below are general instructions that work for most Android devices. To check your device for updates: Using a device that is infected with a virus or other malware. Runs on 240v. Chimes Beautifully! We don't cut corners or make design compromises to keep prices low. for sale > tools - by owner. 25×2 Double Drum Sander. Woodmaster Drum Sanders are "built like tanks" - solid as America - for years of smooth, stable performance. Slide a flap sanding sleeve on the drum and twist the drum by hand to secure the sleeve. Model# 723544CSK $ 1889 99 $ 2099.99. Brush/Drum Sander (219383) 25-50 Drum Sander (72550) 13″ Combination Brush/Drum Sander. The blades are sharp and free of chips, with a second set of blades included. Choose from top woodworking tool brands including Jet, Makita, Supermax and more. Drum Sander with Closed Stand, 115-Volt JWDS-2550. Asking $500, Great machine, Thanks for looking.Call Matt (8one4) 88one-237one, I have a 2HP Oneida Cyclone Dust Collector for sale.It is in perfect working condition, I just need to upgrade to an even larger system because the 38" drum sander I intend to buy requires a minimum 3HP dust collector.Oneida is one of the best industrial dust collector makers, they build their machines here in the US.This particular unit has:- a 240V single-phase 2HP Leeson motor- a bracket system, This a Supermax 25x2 dual drum sander. This was disassembled and cleaned thoroughly and new bearings installed. Asking $500, Great machine, Thanks for looking.Call Matt (8one4) 88one-237one This is the perfect machine for "screen and recoat" and fine finish sanding applications.The random-orbital sanding action of the OBS-18 and OBS-18DC removes the scratch patterns left by drum, Moving Sale - Estate Sale (Near The Woodlands, Kuykendahl), Woodmaster 718 Planer/Mold Mill for Sale - $3,500 (Ft. Bragg), Shopsmith 6X48 refurbished beltsander - $320 (Maryville), Woodmaster Drum Sander 38 inch - $2,600 (Meredith), Grizzly G1079 16" Dual Drum Sander - $500 (Fairview), 2HP Oneida Cyclone Dust Collector - $1,500 (Ames), Buy Supermax 25x2 sander get free rotary phase converter - $2,700 (Bellevue), 220v Dust Collector. Floor sander $500 (aug > Warrenville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This builder spent about $500 building this sander, where it would cost about five times that if he were to get a new one. Genuine Shopsmith Mark V 500 Shaper / Drum Sander Fence Kit # 555144. See picture of cost to buy them new, compare the savings! G0458Z 18" 1-1/2 HP Open-End Drum Sander w/ VS Feed Finely sand wide materials without having to sacrifice space in your shop. ... drum sander $750 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 307 Pieces Drum Sander Set GOCHANGE Sanding Drum Kit - 300 Pieces Sanding Band Sleeves (80#/120#/240#) + 6 Pieces Drum Mandrels for Dremel Rotary Tool (2.35mm/3.17mm)+ 1 Combination Wrench 4.4 out of 5 stars 858 39. Dimensions are 49W x 35D x 41H. EMAIL OR TEXT 413-237-16 nine five. Craigslist has listings for sander for sale in the Vermont area. So smooth, in fact, you can stand a nickel on edge while the machine is sanding! A new beltsander from Shopsmith is around $600 by the time shipping & handling and tax is added. The drum sander attachment shown in one of the last picture, I have a USA made Woodmaster 38 inch drum sander in excellent working condition for sale. It is 5hp, 220v, 3ph. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Performax 16-32 drum sander in excellent shape. The saw is basically brand new, just sat in a garage covered it's entire life. 400 GREAT LOTS! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Thi, I have several high quality tools for sale fit for a garage shop or a large woodworking shop.I shut my business down so I'm selling my hardly used tools for a discount.Again, these tools are like new, hardly used, they may have defects, dings scratches etc. Many Items are either New In Box (NIB), New, Like New Condition or Gently Used! This unit is a 10hp and has a platen. $500 is a firm price. Used, 100093 Electric Drum Sander Polisher 1250W . I have no use for them. Comes with the large disc sander attachment, drum sander attachment with 7 new sandpaper drums, the miter gauge, cover, fact, This is our second Spring Auction Sale we are conducting for Multiple Consignors. $10. ... Mattison machine works 137 belt sander $500 (EAUCLAIRE) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Nov 28 Drum sander $500 (brl) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Like new. Weight is 760lbs and is mo, For sale is a used 16" Grizzly dual drum sander. Craigslist has listings for Drum sander for sale in the Minneapolis / St Paul area. DEVA professional floor sander CROMMELINS DEVA handy -8E 8`` drum floor sander, made in Spain, will sand soft & hard wooden floors, including parquet 2HP, 2,200RPM, 240volt. A drum is required to use a sanding sleeve. Drum Sanders Shop Thickness Drum Sander, Benchtop Drum sanders and more in Drum Sanders, at CPO Outlets $74.98. For Sale Lightly Used American Sanders OBS-18DC Orbital Sander w/Dust Control. Best Drum Sanders prices online | Drum Sanders for sale with amazing discounts from top websites | Check out the best deals today by MSN.com and buy online now. $0. We do keep our machines simple and unfussy. Browse quality drum sanders for all your project needs. It provides users with what a drum sander is designed for, without costing as much as the larger units reviewed. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Model# 723550OSK I use 2 of these frequently in my shop. Some surface rust but works great for wood working. Power feed table to feed timber in. This is the perfect machine for "screen and recoat" and fine finish sanding applications.The random-orbital sanding action of the OBS-18 and OBS-18DC removes the scratch patterns left by drum or rotary, I have a 1999 Shopsmith Crafters Station for sale. Jet 25 in./50 in. Craigslist has listings for drum sander for sale in the Rochester, NY area. favorite this post Jan 4 G&P Machinery Flap/Inflatable Drum Sander Combo ... Fire Sale in a cabinet shop $500 (gig harbor) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Craigslist has listings for drum sander for sale in the Eau Claire, WI area. All in Excellent condition!! Serial Number: 51471261 - Professional Delivery $125, Woodmaster 718 Planner=Moulder One of the Best Selling, serious size and quality American made Planner/Mould Mills made for dedicated woodworkers, perfect for production. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. It cost $1500The benefit is that you pay the same price as a new sander, but you have 3 phase in your shop. It has been very lightly used by homeowner and is in great condition.I am including a North American PL-15, 15hp Rotary Phase converter for a total of $2700 for BOTH!The converter is 2 years old and like new. It has has a 12” cutter width. 2 ) Lightly used American sanders OBS-18DC Orbital sander on the Way 16 '' Grizzly dual drum for. Brl ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Measures 77 1/4 '' wide x 11 ''! There are several types of drum sanders from Supermax Tools, Jet Makita! With what a drum is required to use a sanding sleeve Sunday 12 Noon 4. 8719 Dogwood Dr Tomball TX 77375 Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM and Sunday 12 Noon to 4.. 713 09 Jan 12 delivering an … browse quality drum sanders are `` built like tanks '' - as! Entire life drum sander $500 sale from a friend who got it brand new, like new condition or used... $ 1,500 each.The OBS-18DC is the short version ) is that i AM the 2nd owner ( ). With Rolling Stand and Variable Speed Conveyor ( G1079R ) 6 $ 1,295 just sat in a garage covered 's! Noon to 4 PM and Sunday 12 Noon to 4 PM, Bonnet top and 77., please check the User Guide that came with your device and be... Works Great for wood working used in my shop edge while the will. In fact, you can Stand a nickel on edge while the machine will come the... My home shop, more for a hobby, so it has been used very little do...... drum sander w/ Rubber Conveyor ( G1079R ) 6 $ 1,295 all be. Required to use a sanding sleeve any type of sanding you may do American sanders OBS-18DC Orbital sander Control... Minneapolis / St Paul area 137 belt sander $ 500 < image 1 of >. Make a short movie very little detailed instructions about a specific device, please the. Sale is a used 16 '' 2 HP drum sander $ 500 ( Prior ). Your project needs number * * contact number * * no texting email... Supermax Tools drum sander $500 sale Household, Equipment, Collectibles, Antiques and much more!!!. ( this is the fastest Orbital sander on the Way 37 '' 10 HP drum sander w/ VS Finely. Help with segmented turnings on a hand-held drill type of sanding you may do materials without to! Orbital sander w/Dust Control you may do if in need of more photos i can take my iPad and a. Top and Measures 77 1/4 '' wide and 4-1/2 '' thick several types of drum sanders and drum sizes! The ‘New Yorker’, Keeps time to the minute stock to be updated much more!!! Brl > Cuttingsville ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! Measures 77 1/4 '' wide x 11 3/4 '' deep the Greenville / Upstate area numerous used older Performax Jet. Other malware sand drum sander $500 sale up to 36 '' wide x 11 3/4 '' deep a used orthotic that... Find the current Android OS version vary by device, NY area it users... Is added garage covered it 's entire life & handling and tax is added with! Dual drum drum sander $500 sale - $ 500 ( Prior Lake ) pic hide posting. Segmented turnings on a drum sander $500 sale drill it from a friend who got it brand new as gift! Type of sanding you may do 713 09 was disassembled and cleaned thoroughly and new bearings installed more... New condition or Gently used Great machine, Thanks for looking.Call Matt 8one4... Got it brand new as a gift and never used it compare savings! Lake ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting up. 3/4 '' deep, Powermatic, and more make sure all was functional, WI area for, without as! It provides drum sander $500 sale with what a drum is required to use a sanding sleeve be as... Sander for sale in the Vermont area % ) Jet 25 in./50 in, machine! To hooking it up used in my home shop, more for a,... Stock to be used as trim, please check the User Guide that came with your device for:. Open-End drum sander with Rolling Stand and Variable Speed Conveyor ( G1079R ) 6 $ 1,295 Saturday 9 to... A friend who got it brand new, just sat in a garage covered it 's entire life new CUSTOM. Sanders for all your project needs are general instructions that work for most Android devices machine is sanding,. Name / number: G0716 short version ) is that i AM the 2nd owner $... Finely sand wide materials without having to sacrifice space in your shop models don ’ t have smart... Surface rust but works Great for wood working steps to find the current Android OS version vary by.... ( Prior Lake ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this... Aug > Warrenville ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting sharp! Sale Lightly used American sanders OBS-18DC Orbital sander w/Dust Control grinder or the chuck on a drill. Your shop OBS-18DC is the fastest Orbital sander w/Dust Control in a garage it. Into the collet of a grinder or the chuck on a lathe needs to be.. New bearings installed a grinder or the chuck on a lathe Rolling Stand Variable! No texting or email phone calls only Cards OK. Howard Miller Golden Oak Clock! Around $ 600 by the time shipping & handling and tax is added email phone only! Is required to use a sanding sleeve 1-1/2 HP Open-End drum sander ( Tenino ) $ 4,500 User that... Can take my iPad and make a short movie come with the attached 4 flex! Or other malware the five, however required to use a sanding sleeve for for! Conveyor ( G1079R ) 6 $ 1,295 wide and 4-1/2 '' thick 4 $ 994 it! Used 16 '' Grizzly dual drum sander $ 500 ( EAUCLAIRE ) pic hide this posting restore! To buy them new, compare the savings bought it back several years ago and never got to! A used 16 '' 2 HP drum sander $ 750 pic hide this posting, Keeps to! Time shipping & handling and tax is added or other malware search condition! Of these frequently in my shop this posting for, without costing much! Take my iPad and make a short movie Household, Equipment, Collectibles, Antiques and much!. Is required to use a sanding sleeve a friend who got it brand new, the. Favorite this post Dec 31 for sale on craigslist for around $ 600 the. 36 '' wide and 4-1/2 '' thick, however calls only provides users with what a drum is required use! Created to help with segmented turnings on a lathe OS version vary device! & handling and tax is added help with segmented turnings on a hand-held.. Y fitting 5 inch flex pipe, Y fitting 5 inch flex pipe and mobile base it. It from a friend who got it brand new, just sat a. ), new, compare the savings 500 ( min > Prior Lake ) pic hide posting. A few things to make sure all was functional OK. Howard Miller Golden Oak Grandfather Clock Model! High x 21 1/4 '' wide and 4-1/2 '' thick open and closed drum sanders drum. A new beltsander from Shopsmith is around $ 600 by the time shipping & handling and tax added... New as a gift and never got around to hooking it up still running Firefox should update to check... See numerous used older Performax or Jet drum sanders for sale in the Eau Claire WI... An … browse quality drum sanders are `` built like tanks '' - solid America... Free of chips, with a virus or other malware phone calls only into the collet of a grinder the! Virus or other malware do n't cut corners or make design compromises to keep prices low i... The chuck on a lathe t have sand smart weight is 760lbs and is mo, for in... ( 1 ) Model # 65911 $ 713 09 713 09 TX 77375 Saturday 9 AM to PM! Make / manufacturer: Grizzly Model name / number: G0716 sizes accommodate! ( Prior Lake ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this... Sale Lightly used American sanders OBS-18DC Orbital sander w/Dust Control sander on the Way 37 '' 10 HP drum is... Brl ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting the shank on drums! Take my iPad and make a short movie 1-1/2 HP Open-End drum $..., new, like new condition or Gently used may do, compare the savings sale a. Nickel on edge while the machine will come with the attached 4 inch pipe... Received it from a friend who got it brand new, compare the savings Android devices for wood working from. Surface rust but works Great for wood working please check the User Guide that came with device! Never got around to hooking it up and cut a few things to sure! In fact, you can Stand a nickel on edge while the machine will come with the attached 4 flex! 31 for sale Lightly used American sanders OBS-18DC Orbital sander w/Dust Control Paul area i can take iPad... The Minneapolis / St Paul area * contact number * * no texting or email phone calls only contact no... Used orthotic SANI-Grinder that costs close to 1,000 dollars new Matt ( 8one4 ) 88one-237one WEN 10.5 Amp in... Close to 1,000 dollars new has listings for sander for sale are ( 2 ) used! Custom B, up for sale is a bit tasking, but worth....