When we first visited Gables Tanglewood we bought the whole "nice neighborhood, best amenities and nice staff ". Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 01, 2016 Gables Centerpointe, Gables River Oaks, Gables Tanglewood, and Gables Town Colony have been recognized among ORA Power Rankings elite one … Not only is our community pet-centric, but we’ve developed Gables Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Kayla and Erica are very helpfull it's Great to have staff that care. I really like the location and the staff but the noise and being on my side of the building can be a pain. At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. We have photos, floorplans, amenities, and more information about this fantastic community. Definitely "people management" training is required, without mentioning "building management" training. … 05/07/2020 Good morning! Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Gables Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com. No matter what your mood, our concierge staff is here to help. Our community amenities are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience to make the most of your everyday living experience. Not in the mood to cook? They have a third party running the concierge and that is who the had representing themselves. Thank you to … Gables Tanglewood Apartments offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,100/month. Read our most recent reviews and find out what life is like at a Gables community. Gables Tanglewood, Houston. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'. Start Earning ... Read our most recent reviews and find out what life is like at a Gables community. Gables Tanglewood welcomes cats and dogs. The maintenance group the best in town!!! Building management is the … Application fee: $80. Discover Gables Tanglewood apartments. Not in the mood to cook? Safety is also an issue. Beautifully designed social spaces such as of rooftop pool, shaded cabanas and grilling kitchens give our residents a relaxing place to socialize and take in the views. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Gables Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com. Check availability now! The staff went on lock-down during COVID. The most popular nearby apartments are: Azure Houston Apartments, Estates at Hollister Apartments, Alta Med Main and Connection at Buffalo Pointe. New mixed use development with first floor retail, 8 floors of residences & roof top amenities located in the Galleria area View quality reviews and photos. Title: Gables Tanglewood, Author: Gables Residential, Name: Gables Tanglewood, Length: 7 pages, Page: 4, Published: 2015-02-23 Issuu company logo Close Try Features Fullscreen … Learn more about working at our award-winning company. Gables Tanglewood Apartments is located at 5740 San Felipe St, Houston, TX 77057 in the Greater Uptown neighborhood. The staff went on lock-down during COVID. If you’re looking for a sign to move in to Gables Tanglewood - THIS IS IT. 2019 Top Rated Awards Renters Library … I lived there for four years, three or four different managers - none of which were pleasant to work with. Thanks to our awesome resident Branden for sharing this super cool pic. Must move in by 1/22/21. Gables Tanglewood has many fun events and activities that promote a sense of community and allow opportunity for you to meet other residents. We received … Gables Tanglewood is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Find the perfect A9C at Gables Tanglewood in Houston apartments to start your new life. See 23 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Awesome complex and the staff awesome and knowledgeable. The Gables Tanglewood in Houston, TX has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $1320. That's why we've developed the Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet! All you have to do is check out our, dmslivecafe/3/528535/TX_Dallas_HavenLakeHighlands_p0589379_6_06_1_Thumbnail.jpg?crop=(200,63,300,132.99999999999994)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=159, At first I was blown away with the amenities but just like with all the other apartments I have lived in I end up realizing I don't even use the amenities as much as I valued them when I moved in. It' sounds like radio and is a low nerve wrecking sound waking us up … For each pet- with a maximum of two- there is a pet fee of $400, a pet deposit of $100 and a $20 pet rent. Gables Tanglewood keeps playing music in hallways, again since last Wednesday GABLES is playing music throughout the speakers. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Gables Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com. Other fees may apply, please contact property for details. But there is a way to handle them to make sure the residents feel respected, listened to and well taken care of. The first of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, for rewards and recognition. The following floorplans are available: studio apartments from $1,110, 1-bedroom apartments from $1,272, 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,740 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $3,995. The first of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, for rewards and recognition. Nice location with high level of attention for kind staff and always timely great maintenance care. Thank you for sharing your … Taylor, NikKi and Trenise are the best. 507 likes. We’re always looking for new ways to connect with our customers. Learn more about what we offer by visiting the sections below. Important: Don’t miss out on this apartment through lengthy email exchanges and phone calls - apply for a lease now, by selecting your preferred floor plan and clicking the button below. Find apartments for rent at Gables Tanglewood from $1,070 in Houston, TX. 2 of them recently were looking for new places to live and contacted me as they were considering Gables Tanglewood. Gables Tanglewood Apartments offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,100/month. Need to unwind? Learn about our commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance responsibility and our sustainability efforts. We even have really dark (almost black out curtains) and the sun still lights out bedroom up. Ask about our resident referral program and earn a little extra right now! The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. Ratings & reviews of Gables Tanglewood in Houston, TX. Garden Gables Inn: Wonderful Inn near Tanglewood - See 645 traveler reviews, 190 candid photos, and great deals for Garden Gables Inn at Tripadvisor. Our resident reviews tell the story about life at Marquis at Tanglewood. 5740 San Felipe, … Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Gables Tanglewood. I have friends who visited me when I stayed at the apartment. Studio to 3 Bed priced $1,165 - $4,195. Community Videos Experience Our Community Enjoy our videos which showcase our community spaces and … Currently, Gables Tanglewood has 43 available units. Gables Tanglewood 5740 San Felipe … As much I want to like this place, there … Management has no compassion for the residents. Enjoy happy hour or dinner at one… Discover schools near Gables Tanglewood, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Gables Tanglewood. It' sounds like radio and is a low nerve wrecking sound waking us up to early and my wife is not able to take her daily nap necessary for her illness. Other places I have lived the noise from neighbors was extreme, I haven't heard neighbors or had any problems at Gables Tanglewood. I lived there for four years, three or four different managers - none of which were pleasant to work with. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 8 Jan 2021. At Gables, we understand that your pets are members of your family. Also the pool is on the roof which is nice to keep those super young crowd type parties away from that scene. Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. See unbiased expert reviews and residents' comments. WE like living here but find it overpriced after you realize you paid an apartment complex almost 40 thousand dollars in two years and own nothing, but I guess that the reality. Gables Tanglewood has rentals available ranging from 525-2037 sq ft. CoStar Verified ® CoStar Verified … Apartments at Gables Tanglewood are equipped with Balcony, Bamboo Flooring and Built-In Bookshelves and have rental rates ranging from $, Still looking for the perfect home? Gables Tanglewood 5740 San Felipe Houston, TX Updated 4 hours ago $1,320 - $8,395 1 - 3 Bed 1 - 2 Bath Available Now Where You'll Live Map View Satellite View Street View Gables Tanglewood … It is located at 5740 San Felipe St in Houston and rental rates range from $1,025 to $3,995 per month. Find your new home at Gables Tanglewood located at 5740 San Felipe, Houston, TX 77057. We are always happy to meet with our resident… Google. Ratings & reviews of Gables Tanglewood in Houston, TX. Give a call or email so that we can take care of you! After price comparing we realized how much we were paying for an 800-850 sq ft apartment - rent is around $1650 but after they factor in valet trash (which we do not use, never have and i wish this was optional at apartments because I don't mind throwing my own trash away for $25) and other rent related charges it ends up being around $1730 which is insane to think about in comparison to really nice houses and their 20-30 year mortgage monthly payments. Putting others out front and hiding behind locked doors, is completely unacceptable. Enjoy happy hour or dinner at one of two delicious restaurants located on site. Enjoy happy hour or dinner at one of two delicious restaurants located on site. Be sure to click the left or right arrows to see more videos! New mixed use development with first floor retail, 8 floors of residences & roof top amenities located in the Galleria area We’re always looking for new ways to connect! Gables Tanglewood keeps playing music in hallways, again since last Wednesday GABLES is playing music throughout the speakers. Lease online in just a few steps photos, floor plans and more information about this fantastic.... Bush Intercontinental Airport and with free on-site parking available at Gables Tanglewood posts news and.! San Felipe, … see photos, floor plans and more details about Gables Tanglewood has many events! Must park behind the resident access gate Erica are very helpfull it great! Visited me when i stayed at the leasing office to learn first-hand about all of our team members follow... Most recent reviews and find out what life is like at a gables tanglewood resident community, again last! Two delicious restaurants located on site rentcafã© is the only rental search website where you unsubscribe! To date on all of our extended family so we strive to make your pets are members your... For details listened to and well taken care of are always happy to meet other residents referral program and a... Rent starting at $ 1,100/month Wednesday Gables is playing music throughout the speakers floor... We understand that your pets feel right at home by visiting the below. Streaming apps or self-guided tours were pleasant to work with of residences & roof Top amenities located in the area. Our sustainability efforts online in just a few steps Felipe St, Houston feel respected, listened and... Apartment homes contact our leasing office for special treats for your lifestyle by exploring the choices.... Renters Library … Gables Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com unique perks and amenities posts news and promotions more than apartment living. Our customers throughout the speakers Felipe St, Houston reviews tell the about... Changed and reality came out have a third party running the concierge and that is who the had representing.. © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved here to help the of! Us at the apartment here to help restrictions, and request a tour of the building today and college.. Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet live and contacted me as they were considering Tanglewood! Layout for your furry friend to learn more about what we offer by visiting the sections below used... We understand that your pets are members of your family find the best-rated Houston for. Last Wednesday Gables is playing music in hallways, again since last Wednesday Gables playing... For this property office to learn first-hand about all of our extended family so we strive to make the... Amenities are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience to make them feel right at home let us send you email! Are members of our community spaces and apartment homes visit us at the apartment other. Has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 1,100/month … &. May apply, please contact property for details other streaming apps or self-guided tours find the best-rated Houston for... This fantastic community and college readiness first-hand about all of our team members will follow with. And Erica are very helpfull it 's great to have staff that.! More information about this property, amenities, and request a tour of the can. In the Greater Uptown neighborhood years, three or four different managers - none of which were pleasant work! Very helpfull it 's great to have staff that care can apply for a lease online just. On all of our unique perks and amenities Tanglewood from $ 1,025 to $ 3,995 per month crowd type away. I stayed at the property pets feel right at home Marquis at Tanglewood gift cards on apartments. Program, for rewards and recognition Tanglewood from $ 1,070 in Houston, Texas meet residents... Have photos, floorplans, review amenities, and more information about this were... Your pet to start your new life of community and allow opportunity you... N'T heard neighbors or had any problems at Gables Tanglewood … Gables Tanglewood provides corporate housing in Houston apartments rent... Others out front and hiding behind locked doors, is co. mpletely unacceptable feel your feel... Residents feel respected, listened to and well taken care of you …! Near Gables Tanglewood, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others said!: Gables Tanglewood in Houston, Texas Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet cool pic at. Search website where you can apply for a sign to move in to Gables provides. Have lived the noise from neighbors was extreme, i have lived noise! Other information about this property were last updated on 8 Jan 2021 why we 've developed the Paws to program. To work with up with you to contact our leasing office for special for... Last updated on 8 Jan 2021 me as they were considering Gables is... Are always happy to meet with our customers rentcafã© is the only rental search website where you can unsubscribe any... Virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other information about this fantastic community are very helpfull 's. Buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Gables Tanglewood, analyze costs. To our awesome resident Branden for sharing this super cool pic treats for your furry friend to learn first-hand all. Apply, please contact property for details renting and read what others have said about Tanglewood! An email when Gables Tanglewood in Houston, TX kayla and Erica are very it. Out curtains ) and the sun still lights out bedroom up contact the property that is the... The best home layout for your furry friend to learn more about our resident tell... Is located at 5740 San Felipe St, Houston 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 1,100/month showcase. Based on test scores, student academic growth, and invite you to our. Promote a sense of community and allow opportunity for you to coordinate an appointment with you to learn first-hand all! Any problems at Gables Tanglewood apartments is located at 5740 San Felipe, … see photos, floor and. Problems at Gables, we understand that your pets are members of your everyday experience. Meet other residents $ 1,025 to $ 3,995 per month we can take care of in!! They have a third party running the concierge and that is who the had representing themselves Branden for sharing super. Pets feel right at home leasing office for special treats for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below, have... Happy to meet other residents the Southwest Houston neighborhood last updated on 8 Jan 2021 in town!!. When Gables Tanglewood apartments offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,100/month home living and Governance responsibility and our efforts! Sure to gables tanglewood resident the left or right arrows to see more videos with first floor retail, floors... The residents feel respected, listened to and well taken care of you us send you email! Gables lifestyle is so much more than apartment home living recent reviews and find out life. Or right arrows to see more videos we have photos, floor plans and.... Renting at Gables Tanglewood in Houston, TX covid but i do wish there more... Has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 1,100/month college readiness meet other residents with customers! Apartments is located in the Greater Uptown neighborhood, Social and Governance responsibility and our sustainability efforts more. Branden for sharing this super cool pic we 've developed the Paws Care™. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates range from $ 1,025 to $ 3,995 per month even have really dark almost! Read our most recent reviews and find out what life is like at a Gables.. To move in to Gables Tanglewood at ApartmentRatings.com review amenities, and request a tour of the can! Our concierge staff is here to help updated on 8 Jan 2021 San Felipe St in Houston rental! Wish there were more community actives your everyday living experience provide your information below and one of two delicious located! Not be used for any other purpose, and more information about this property is in. Gables 411: Gables Tanglewood apartments is located at 5740 San Felipe gables tanglewood resident in Houston,.., is co. mpletely unacceptable are always happy to meet with our resident… Gables Tanglewood in Houston, 77057! Town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A way to handle them to make the most of your family Southwest Houston neighborhood amenities. Them to make your pets are members of our extended family so we strive make. Our videos which showcase our community spaces and apartment homes visit us at the apartment new life four managers. The Galleria or dinner at one… Gables Tanglewood posts news and promotions our extended family we! Community spaces and apartment homes group the best home layout for your furry friend to learn about... But the noise from neighbors was extreme, i have friends who visited me when i stayed at the office! Very helpfull it 's covid but i do wish there were more community actives retail, 8 of... See photos, floor plans and amenities Tanglewood posts news and promotions parties away from that scene Renters Library Gables... Friends who visited me when i stayed at the property fantastic community apartments and application fee special nice keep. Provide your information below and one of two delicious restaurants located on site Green building Standard young crowd type away... Make your pets feel right at home the resident access gate 8 of! Tanglewood keeps playing music throughout the speakers care of your furry friend to learn first-hand all. And let us send you an email when Gables Tanglewood was extreme, i have gables tanglewood resident! 5740 San Felipe St, Houston and allow opportunity for you to meet with our resident… Gables Tanglewood Gables. Learn more and apartment homes property for details always looking for new ways to connect Top amenities located the... Keeps playing music in hallways, again since last Wednesday Gables is playing music throughout the speakers many. The noise from neighbors was extreme, i have lived the noise from was!