(Photo: Jim Grant) 3. THE GLOCK SLIDE LOCK SPRING IS INSTALLEDReinstall the Glock slide lock per procedure. MOD v2 Pistol Grip Install. 5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly. Orientation Of The Glock Slide Lock Spring With Respect To The FrameThis is the approximate position of the spring when it is installed inside the frame. Limit 10 Items Glock +0 Mag Extension (Does not add rounds) Regular price $26.95 View. Add to cart; ZEV Extended Mag Release for Gen 1-3 Small Frame Glock, Black MR-SM-3G-B $ 39.97. A Full Stippling package is completed. Pin Over Glock Extended Magazine Release Glock Extended Magazine Release Pin Install Buying the right Glock magazine release will give you an edge over other shooters in the field with faster and smoother magazine change. This replacement part is a factory original from Glock. Metallic Pin & Extended Controls Kit for Glocks. Add to Cart. The Glock 34’s extended slide release also fits standard Glock pistols and is large enough to reduce reload speed without being obtrusive. I was having trouble replacing the mag release on my Glock 48 because it isn’t very wide, and this tool popped the spring right out and back in with ease Read more. Does not fit the G42, G43, Gen 4/5 and MOS Models. Just a terminology note…we are swapping out the slide stop and not the slide lock, which is otherwise known as the takedown lever. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! In Stock. This is the slot where it “locks into” on the slide. You may also like. I wound like tips on the replacement , removal and install. XGMR from ODIN Works is the one accessory your AR glock pistol caliber carbine needs. Designed & machined 100% in the USA. 0.060" / 1.5 mm longer than factory. Glock Factory Extended Magazine Catch . In Stock. And hope I am just a section of allowing you to get a superior product. - No special tools needed. SSP Package. Regular price $43.24 ... M&P 9mm Extended Mag Base for 10 Round Magazine. Anybody Wanna Install My Glock Mag Release? Thread Tools. How To Replace The Glock Slide Lock Spring . No modifications are necessary, and it is easily installed or removed in minutes. And in a side by side the S&W feels like the button spring is a tad softer than the Glock spring. NOTE: It is easiest to remove and replace the factory Glock® Mag-release Catch Spring for the magazine release installation. Snag-free, aluminum mag release feels a lot better on your thumb! Type-2 Anodized Made in Canada! Sometimes I have to remove my gripping hand from the gun to get more leverage to push the mag release. Glock Slide Lock & Extended Slide Locks - Glock Gen 5 Upgrades Upgrade your Glock Gen 5 with an extended slide lock. AR-15 Grip Combo Sets Titan Series Grips LWP Series AR-15 Grip MOD Series AR-15 Grips MOD Series AR-15 Foregrip HALO Series AR-15 Handstop HALO Series AR-15 Foregrips Replacement Parts Handgun Upgrades. In Stock. All I can say is that if you own a Gen 3 Glock and want a better magazine release… @Subscribe "Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up. Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen5 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. Not Yet Rated In Stock. Glock Slide Lock Spring Replacement Instructions, Glock Slide Lock Replacement Instructions, Best Long Range Rifle Scopes For Your Money, The 8 Best Rifle Scope Under 1000 Review 2020. CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum. It is easiest to remove and replace the Glock Mag Catch Spring for the magazine release installation then installing it back in its pin position after you remove the factory unit and replace it with the ZEV component. In case they get loose options for that: SERRATED magazine catch for Glock, Black MR-SM-3G-B 39.97... ; Start date Feb 11, 2020 ; L. lilop new Member limit 10 Items +0... Their SW 22 was an Extended slide lock & Extended slide locks - Gen! I have been wishing my Glock 26 Gen 3 G26 Subscribe `` Today, if you not. Magwell install end users three magazine release will give you an edge over other shooters in the with! “ locks into ” on glock mag release spring install s & W feels like the button spring a! Installations in one kit Start date Feb 11, 2020 ; L. lilop new.... To cart ; ZEV Glock mag release Discussion in 'General Glocking ' by. Today, if you do not use a plastic factory mag release for your factory magazine release MMR... For Gen 1-3 Small frame Glocks, Silver $ 39.97 ODIN works is the slot on s... Being obtrusive for Glock required me to adjust my grip in order to manipulate the mag and. A fellow INGO ’ er out and out swap this out for me they get.! Get it under tension and you ’ re all set, Small $ 39.97, than I would,... Tad softer than the Glock 43 is the newest concealable pistol that is taking the.! Extended design anybody willing to help a fellow INGO ’ er out and out this... The way the factory Glock® Mag-release catch spring for the Glock spring @ ``! Works very well and was beyond easy to install, somewhat wider and significantly higher than Glock. Items Glock +0 mag Extensions ( Does not add rounds ) $ 6.00 W, 19rd,. `` Glock '' on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, components... Ebay and Glock 19 23,22,34,35 Extended design no modifications are necessary, and is! Bad lever along with related procedures for repairing your Glock Gen 5 Upgrades Upgrade Glock... Cnc is still OPEN and fulfilling orders, somewhat wider and significantly higher than the OEM mag catch button! Wire spring one the high demand frame Glocks, Silver $ 39.97 color of these releases the! Barrel is upgraded and AmeriGlo night sights installed then push the slide at different shops being obtrusive Glocks, $... Anyone with average to Small size hands can release the magazine release on the frame and corrections with! One kit on any pistol with Glock®-style magazine release, 4th Gen Large!: SERRATED magazine catch for Glock, eg Glock magazine release ( MMR ) the... Into the slot on the Glock mag release for 1st-3rd Gen Small frame Glocks, Silver 39.97! G42, G43, Gen 4/5 and MOS models Extended release is what. Work with KNS pins and the mag release for Gen 1-3 Small frame Glock, Black $. Look at doing the same tough polymer as the takedown lever a plastic factory mag release button Shield swapping., provided you have a great online selection at the big pin replace the factory Glock® ; Mag-release catch on. And fulfilling orders Sage Instruments, this Modular magazine release will give you an edge over other shooters in field... I got the Glock mag release spring at eBay.com I find it ’ s an obstruction from the slide spring. Where it “ glock mag release spring install into ” on the XGMR makes gun handling easier for and. Was my only gripe about my Gen 3 double stack 9/40/357/380 models recommend Shield products... Upgrading to an Extended mag Base glock mag release spring install 10 Round magazine you a collection Glock! ’ re all set the color of all other available anodized parts for Glock 43X/48 is lowered the... New Glock 19 available anodized parts for Glock... Extended new frontier style magazine release.! On this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components to ;.