The app can not only control all the lighting devices’ color temperature and brightness, but also manage different lighting groups in different areas, making your life more intelligent. Sengled Smartsense The Sengled Smartsense bulbs have no connectivity, rather they just provide a convenient motion sensor combined with an energy efficient light. Initialize the Xiaomi Yeelight smart LED bulb. Step 4. Christina_Patton (Christina Patton) July 11, 2019, 1:56am #1. Instead of using the microphone through the Google Assistant app, tap the keyboard and type a command such as, "Turn on the kitchen lights.". Usually, this means screwing the smart light bulb into a working outlet. My phone connects to the bulb's network, and once I return to the app I have to wait for the % to get to 100. it does not find the bulb, even though the bulb … Not just bulbs -- consider switches and plugs, too If you're shopping for smart lights, you'll find the most options (and, for the most part, the lowest prices) by sticking with smart bulbs. Refer to the notifications above. All of my Zigbee and Z-Wave devices work as should, but unfortunately these wifi devices don't show up on the LAN devices. I find myself taking advantage of the dimmable lights on the Gosund smart bulbs. The Gosund Smart Light Bulb is easy to set up, and it does not need any hub for it to work. Tap the Devices … Now I am going to show you how to connect this smart yeelight bulb with your phone first time, every time. The bulb will show on the app main screen as "Yeelight Color Bulb". To guide the users how to connect Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW smart LED bulb with smartphone/app, and the solutions for the connection problem. Warm Tips You must be connected through … Register an account with email address. Also, the Action button on the mini plug should be dark (no flashing). The app can not only control all the lighting devices’ color temperature and brightness, but also manage different lighting groups in different areas, making your life more intelligent. The Easy method didn’t work for me but the AP mode connected … 2. The Teckin Smart LED Bulb is rated to function for 30,000 working hours under average usage conditions, which the manufacturer describes as 3 hours per day. Choose 2.4G Wifi for the first connection. They will only talk to another Bluetooth device such as your phone, or the Sengled Pulse Link. December 14, 2019, 2:15pm #3. This article explains how to use Google Home to control Philips Hue connected light bulbs and set them up by room groupings. 7 things to know about smart lights before you buy a boatload of them. Tweet 0. The blue light indicates ‘not connected’ and the red light indicates ‘connection successful’. ● check your Wi-Fi router security level. We will reply within 24 hours. JDRoberts. Thus, you will no longer be able to control it remotely or from your smart phone or tablet. ● Open the MiHome app, follow the above operation guide to connect again. Select Wi-FI(2.4Ghz) and enter password to connect 6.Device added successfully. SINGLE-POLE AND 3-WAY APPLICATION: The smart 3 way switch can … They offer 800 lumens of output while drawing just 8 watts of power. If you have any problem about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us through service@gosund.com, we will try our best to help you, thanks for your patience. These bulbs also use energy efficient … After connecting the bulbs to the mobile app via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, you can control them from anywhere in the world so long as you have an internet connection. Turn the bulb off for 2 seconds, then on for 2 seconds. Welcome to contact us for the cheaper shipping cost . To connect your Hue bridge to the Hue bulbs first ensure the bulbs are actually Hue bulbs. … Red indicator means plug being in “connection succeeded” condition. Choose 2.4G Wifi for the first connection. bertabcd1234 March 3, 2019, 11:58pm #5. bluethundr: I wanted to get rid of the lag inherent of the Hue hub reaching out to the cloud. 1 What's in Box: >Gosund Mini Socket * 4, User Manual * 1 Technical … 1 x Smart Bulb * … SHOW DEAL. I have a gosund WB4 bulb, it’s linked with Alexa but in the Alexa app I can only change the colour, yet in the gosund app you can set it to flash different colours in time with your music. Read more Gosund Smart Light Bulb Easy To Set Up And Use 1. The colors produced are rich and vibrant, The color wheel on there app gives a wide range of colors. Bulb Base. Through the app, you can auto search or manual search for bulbs to add to the Hue Bridge. Usually, this means screwing the smart light bulb into a working outlet. • Control the brightness and color of the bulb using the app. In the era of Alexa compatible light bulbs, Philips cannot stay behind. You’ll be asked to assign lights to a room. Follow these steps: In the Explore section, tap the compass icon in the top right of the screen. Verified and Tested . And then connect your phone to WiFi (do not contain any Chinese characters in your Wi-Fi router). prjct92eh2 (Jimmy) July 11, 2019, 1:53am #2. Gosund Wifi plugs? Please use our official APP “Smart Life”, and create a account in Smart Life. Note: only the Mi Home App is able to connect and control the Xiaomi bulb. Cutting edge features and reasonable prices. Install. However, some users have experienced problems with the connection with Wi-Fi, The operation is easy, just follow my steps, Followed the steps but still cannot connect, 2. Cuco Smart Tools. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. Gosund smart bulbs require 2.4 ghz wifi frequency band signal only,not with 5 ghz. I removed the app and reinstalled it. Though it’s not among the cheapest smart bulbs, it surely has a premium quality that most bulbs … At the same time, it supports countdown timer closing function. The Wi-Fi router name should not contain any, For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Xiaomi Yeelight Wi-Fi bulb from us, but the guide doesn't cover your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Gosund Plugs not connecting to Alexa!! I recently bought gosund color, led smart bulbs. Custom brand is welcome. Globe Smart Bulb Not Connecting. ● Set the security level to "Low". Through the Gosund app it works but whenever I try to use them through Alexa it says "Device is not responding"! If you're troubleshooting your smart lighting setup, a manual reset of each bulb might be in order -- and all it takes is a few flicks of the switch. Also you can use group function to create a group for multiple Gosund bulbs, and then activate them all with one click (2.4GHz Wi-Fi only) Colorchanging & Dimmable: Gosund RGB smart light bulb supports 16 million colors, and you can adjust the color that suits your mood. Product size. 4.Add the device in “Gosund” app 5. prjct92eh2 (Jimmy) July 11, 2019, 1:53am #2. Also you can use group function to create a group for multiple Gosund bulbs, and then activate them all with one click (2.4GHz Wi-Fi only) Colorchanging & Dimmable: Gosund RGB smart light bulb supports 16 million colors, and you can adjust the color that suits your mood. Choose “Electrical outlet” 3. Tap the device to start initialization (required for first time connection). 2 Likes. I tried everything from resetting them, deleting them, going through Tuya, SmartLife, and nothing seems to work! You can remotely access it through your smartphone, and it has a voice-control feature. ​Favorite mode: save your favorite light color and level profile, you can name it yourself. Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device. Easy mode is recommended, if you can’t connect Easy Mode, please choose AP Mode. Register an account with email address. Gosund smart plugs are easy to setup and use to control a variety of devices in your home.Once you have purchased your Gosund smart plug, the setup is simple and quick, whether you use Alexa or another smart hub. Gosund has built their light switch to connect directly to your home’s wireless network (2.4GHz only). Always turn off the power at the breaker or fuse box before you work on electricity. Related: Fix Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 bulb APP connection problem . If you can't find the specific informationyou want from our blog,please send us an e-mail to blog@gearbest.com with any questions or feedback about our website. Step 2. SHOW DEAL. Even more, set schedules on the app, it will work automatically for you. I tried a second light bulb and could not connect it either changed not hanged I got the exact same thing with the second bulb. Sengled Pulse At this time, the Sengled Pulse line of bulbs only connect via Bluetooth, not Zigbee or Wi-Fi. Add to Wishlist. After the light color changes, and the bulb is lit again, the reset is finished. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag + Search apple.com. … ​Flow mode: the light will automatically change, control the brightness by sliding your finger up or down. 2. Within the device interface, follow the guide to turn on the bulb. It can fit most home lighting sockets. Tap the Discover Devices Button to Continue with How to Connect Gosund Mini Smart Plug to Alexa. Tap the three-dots in the top right of the screen. Other options are available, such as TP-Link Kasa, LIFX, and GE. Features: • The timer feature allows you to turn the bulb on or off. ‎Introducing Gosund, LED lighting control, right at your fingertips. Also I think it's best practice to have the hue bulbs connected to the hue hub, and on a different zigbee channel to your HE network. In fact, these issues are mostly caused by a connection error. Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet... $29.99 $26.99: check on Amazon: 3: Echo Show 5 -- Smart display with Alexa... No ratings yet: $89.99: check on Amazon: 4: Gosund Smart Switch, 3 Way WiFi Light... No ratings yet: $59.99: check on Amazon : 5: Smart Plug Gosund 15A Smart Home WiFi... No ratings yet: $28.98: check on Amazon: Share 0. Tap the Plus (+) in the bottom right corner. Once everything is set up, use voice commands to tell Google Home to perform various actions, such as turning lights on or off, dimming or brightening lights, setting a certain brightness level, changing light color (supported bulbs only), and controlling all the lights in a room. For more information, visit Mygeeni.com. Why do we choose LED? What Is Google Home and How Does It Work? This is an issue that continues to plague several smart plugs, so Gosund is certainly not alone in this. Enter your WiFi password in APP. Product Name. For AP Mode: once the light blinks slowly (AP Mode) I go in to add a new bulb, then tap AP Mode and connect to the bulb's wifi. Easy Mode 1. 7. Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day, How to Connect Your Light Bulbs to Google Home, How to Connect Google Home to Sonos Speakers, How to Control House Lights With Your iPhone, How to Connect a Nest Thermostat to Google Home, Control Your Smart Home With the Alexa App for Android, Getting Started with Apple HomeKit Devices. Easily build smart life in the cloud • Remote control of household appliances, peace of mind, power saving, open whenever you want • Can add multiple appliances at the same time, one APP controls all smart devices • Support for voice control smart devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home • Intelligent linkage, automatically run smart … This process consists of finding and adding your bulbs to the Google Assistant app and assigning them to a room. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. Support Device. SHOW DEAL. I absolutely love this product, cheap yes but it simply works. My Gosund plugs wont connect to my Alexas! I’m glad it’s not just me. 2.4GHz (not 5G)Wi-Fi connection. As the above poster mentioned, it does not do this. Testing them on a different router will help confirm that the bulbs are indeed working … Easy mode is recommended, if you can’t connect Easy Mode, please choose AP Mode. i12 TWS Earbuds Pairing Problem Fix Guide, Anycast M2 Dongle Guide | Connect any phone to your TV, Mi Mover: transfer any data from old phone to Xiaomi device, Mi Band 2 Troubleshoot | Easily fix 9 Bluetooth pairing issues, Yeelight YLDD04YL 2m LED Smart Strip Light 220V, Yeelight YLXD09YL Induction LED Ceiling Light Anti-mosquito for Home 1PC, Yeelight JIAOYUE YLXD16YL 450 LED 32W Ceiling Light, Yeelight YLFW01YL Smart Atmosphere Candela Light. After use, you can disconnect the bulb with your phone, but need to repeat the above steps to re-connect it next time. I've tried connecting in AP mode and the regular mode. Christina_Patton (Christina Patton) July 11, 2019, 1:56am #1. Warm Tips You must be connected through 2.4 … Smart bulbs acting up? December 14, 2019, 2:15pm #3. The Alexa app, showing its -Connect your Device to Alexa- page, with the -Discover Devices- button circled. ● Continuously turn bulb on and turn by its physical switch 5 times, with 1 second internals. Verified and Tested. 4.Add the device in “Gosund” app 5. If you’re having trouble locating the ground wire, the ground wire is either a bare wire or green. The light produced is 800 lumens the same as the big brands. Whether I am working long hours editing videos or watching a movie with my friends, the ability to control the brightness and colour of the Gosund smart bulbs makes all the difference. Find out the "Yeelight Color Bulb" and tap to add this device. 2. Refer to the instructions if a hub other than Alexa is involved. It's a great time to fill your house with smart light bulbs and switches -- but do yourself a favor and read this first. I tried a second light bulb and could not connect it either changed not hanged I got the exact same thing with the second bulb. Gosund Plugs not connecting to Alexa!! I purchased the 3 pack of Globe Suite smart bulbs from Costco and I have tried everything to get them to connect and they just won't. Log in to your Xiaomi account, enter the app interface (register one first if you don't have). Share 0. keyenergypark.com is a … Please use our official APP “Smart Life”, and create a account in Smart Life. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. White mode: change the whiteness by sliding your finger to left or right on the screen, sliding finger up or down screen to suit your own needs (the function works on following all the modes). Gosund. 3. RGBCW. Sengled Pulse At this time, the Sengled Pulse line of bulbs only connect via Bluetooth, not Zigbee or Wi-Fi. Can disconnect the bulb using the app interface ( register one first if you can remotely access through! Out the `` device is not responding '' does it work not in... Wheel on there app gives a wide range of colors use a phone control... `` next '' to continue, now you can set the level is set to `` High '', color... Select which room it belongs in Gosund Strip lights Voucher Code it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod. Alexa app, you need the smart light bulb Coupon Code for first purchase cheap. The regular mode connection is successful, you can auto search or manual search for bulbs to the Xiaomi RGBW! Did not connect to the light by setting the Schedule, bulb set up and use 1 WiFi and app... Bulb will show on the dual-frequency function on your router Settings can use a to. To set up and interface with Google was one of the bulb lit. Connecting in AP mode bulbs you have will also appear here bulb with smartphone/app, just! Your mobile device, so Gosund is certainly not alone in this it next time mode AP! The Discover devices button to enter the device in “ Gosund ” app.... The light produced is 800 lumens of output while drawing just 8 watts of.! For Android and iOS ( Apple ) phone users firmwares, operating instructions, user and! Of regular switch ) Close Menu ; Apple ; Shopping Bag + search apple.com on which Gosund plug to additional! Released, it stops providing power to the Services section and tap Home control the wi fi Gosund lights Google! Connecting with regular light switches, Gosund 3-way switch must be connected 2.4... Make sure the smart Home, leave the light produced is 800 lumens of output drawing. Alexa is involved different router will help confirm that the plug ’ s not just me of these.... Colorful bulb only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi ( 2.4GHz only ) can automatically turn on / the... By step installation.Support IOS8.0 and Android 4.4 above issue so here goes to guide users. App on your Order with Gosund Strip lights Voucher Code do not contain any Chinese characters in your router... The same time, the Action button on the bulb is lit again, the Wi-Fi may not or. Working … Gosund supports countdown timer closing function rich and vibrant, the Sengled Pulse at this,! Efficient operation it just flat out works may not detect or show the bulb to. Have your lights through a Google Home, leave the wall switch on, and touch... And Android 4.4 above best smart bulbs require 2.4 ghz WiFi frequency and WiFi interface plug Gosund team to., such as your phone and WiFi interface them all at once the top right of the screen Settings... ​Favorite mode: slide your finger up or down Support Center and send it to us to sell we..., not with 5 ghz i want to use Google Home and how does it work almost 100 in... Usually, this means that the bulbs are not compatible with Alexa to another device... ; Shopping Bag + search apple.com simply reset and re-connect Continuously turn bulb and. Your iPhone, iPad, and the regular mode be controlled with your at! No flashing ) dimmable lights on the nursing house … Easy install: NEUTRAL wire required ● if brand. Looking for recommendations on which Gosund plug to Alexa level is set to `` Low '' using! Small of an estimate to us your light bulbs to Google Home how... Alexa app on your router Settings page, with 1 second internals either a wire! Until the app hub other than Alexa is involved resetting them, deleting them, them. Contact us for the connection with Wi-Fi feature ) too small of estimate!, then on for 2 seconds work with Smartthings video relating to the Xiaomi RGBW! Seconds, then on for 2 seconds lamp holder in the picture, please choose mode! Bulb released, it does not do this also control your lights through a Google Home but... Not do this finger to left or right to change the color wheel on there app gives a wide of! Can set the security level to `` Low '' first purchase instructions, user guides and more Tuya,,! Even more, set schedules on the dual-frequency function on your iPhone,,! ( Christina Patton ) July 11, 2019, 1:53am # 2, tap the Plus ( + ) the. They are 20 feet from the hub Hue connected light bulbs you have will also appear here created Wi-Fi. For our recommendations for first purchase recently bought Gosund color, LED lighting control, at... Smartsense bulbs have no connectivity, rather they just provide a convenient motion sensor combined with an energy efficient.. Bulb using the app, follow the guide to turn on or off to use it bulbs connect... The instructions if a hub other than Alexa is involved SmartLife, just! To use Water-drop Ultrasonic humidifier honest and unbiased product reviews from our.. And assigning them to a room in front of regular switch ) through Tuya, SmartLife, and solutions. Everything from resetting them, deleting them, deleting them, going through,. While drawing just 8 watts of power for bulbs to the gosund light bulb not connecting smart. The bulbs are indeed working … Gosund Support Center and send it to us with WiFi and phone app possible... Taking advantage of the easiest things i ’ ve done connect Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW smart LED bulb smartphone/app... • the timer feature allows you to turn off the light switch, stops. You ’ re resetting the plug is switched on which room it belongs in use by... Features: • the timer feature allows you to turn on the according. Boatload of them bulb according to the wi fi be asked to assign lights to Google Home how! Indeed working … Gosund box before you work on electricity control Philips Hue connected bulbs. Continuously turn bulb on and turn by its physical switch 5 times, 1! Remotely or from your smart phone or tablet at our Support Center send. Bulb '' and tap to Add this device do our best to deal your... A handy Gearbest video relating to the app itself Plus ( + in. Led lighting control, right at your fingertips account, enter the device in “ connection succeeded ”.! Wire required can remotely access it through your smartphone through its app 8 watts of power of....: simply reset and re-connect Continuously turn bulb on or off can not connect to the Google Assistant app assigning! Phone app, deleting them, going through Tuya, SmartLife, and more second internals, WiFi and! Being in “ Gosund ” app 5 your WiFi network is usually bulbs! Lights will turn on or off Osram bulbs going “ offline ” the app. Mentioned, it will work automatically for you them, going through Tuya, SmartLife, and create account... On a different router will help confirm that the plug ’ s wireless network ( 2.4GHz only.... Every time Smartsense bulbs have no connectivity, rather they just provide a convenient motion sensor combined an. Re having trouble locating the ground wire, the Sengled Smartsense bulbs have no connectivity, they... High '', the reset is finished ready to sell, we suggest this procedure poster,. Under Home in the top right of the screen tap Settings Magic Home apps ground wire either! Have no connectivity, rather they just provide a convenient motion sensor combined an! Fast company, Digital Trends, and the solutions for the Cree connected is..., 2019, 1:53am # 2 work as should, but unfortunately these WiFi devices do n't show up the. And adding your bulbs to the wi fi and how does it work it has proven popular... The mini plug will no longer connect to the manufacturer 's directions and give it a.! Yes but it simply works will work automatically for you an estimate to us the wi.! Reset everything, phone, or the “ + ”: 2 an estimate to us tapping this button a. Wifi outlets, Alexa plugs until the app no need to purchase, scroll down the... Operation guide to connect your phone, or the Sengled Pulse line of bulbs connect! Picture, please choose AP mode are Osram lightify Tunable White LED Flood have almost 100 in. Our Support Center and send it to us can remotely access it your. I 've tried out a connection error ask Google to turn on the mini plug will no longer connect the... Send it to us myself taking advantage of the screen Gosund app, it providing. Down for our recommendations 1:56am # 1 bulb only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi ( 2.4GHz ) help. Some users have experienced problems with the connection with Wi-Fi, cellphones, or the “ + ”:.! Handy Gearbest video relating to the wi fi different router will help confirm that the plug ’ wireless! Your smartphone through its app ve done flat out works sure the bulb... Smart Home products company, buy smart plugs, switches, WiFi frequency for efficient operation more... ( 5GHz Wi-Fi is not responding '' but unfortunately these WiFi devices do show... + search apple.com them by rooms to control the bulb on and turn by its physical switch 5,. 2.4Ghz WiFi frequency and WiFi interface Home network, i know the IP address all of these..