February 13, 2019 November 15, 2019 Biswajit Das Web Development , WordPress In this post we will solve How to Display woocommerce registration form fields . Add custom fields after the default registration form. Let’s try it now! This code will add a field for the user to confirm the password that they entered in the primary password field. Users can register on both the account registration page and during checkout (if enabled). Display woocommerce registration form fields. To help you instantly add a great variety of field types to your sign up pages, we recommend the installation of a verified extension i.e. We’ll use the date of birth / birthday field value as the example here, which would appear as a datepicker in the final form. add_action( ‘woocommerce_register_form_start’, ‘wooc_extra_register_fields’ ); Once the page is refreshed, you will find new fields added to your registration form. You could add description in the Description Box available for ‘Login’ & ‘Register’. // Add the code below to your theme's functions.php file to add a confirm password field on the register form under My Accounts. Now I am going to show you how to add fields in the default registration form at your WooCommerce stores. Add Fields to the WooCommerce Checkout Page. If WooCommerce is active on your site, the fields will be displayed on WooCommerce registration form; if WooCommerce is inactive, the same fields will display on the WordPress registration form. Main Features. To add a custom field in the WooCommerce checkout page, you have to go to Manage Fields-> Add New / Edit Field-> Display on WooCommerce Checkout: Yes. We’ve showed you two different ways of adding a user registration form to your WooCommerce store’s front-end. Easily customize registration form by installing WooCommerce Custom Registration plugin. It's possible to fully customize the registration form on the "My Account" page starting in WooCommerce 2.1. You could display the field using the raw HTML here, but I think there is no reason to make everything so complicated while there is woocommerce_form_field() function which allows to make it so much easier! You can create many input types for registration form and display in the user profile frontend or admin area. Custom Registration Form for WordPress. Sync details of the fields with the WooCommerce plugin’s checkout fields OR billing/shipping information. Plugin features. New field form contains options to provide values for Type, Name, Label, Placeholder, Class, Label Class etc. WordPress: Add A Confirm Password Field on WooCommerce Version 3+ Checkout Page We noticed that the confirm password field we had added to some of out clients sites had disappeared from the “Create an account” section on the checkout since WooCommerce version 3 was released. In your dashboard, you’ll also be able to sort and filter orders based on the options you’ve created. The plugin allows to add custom registration fields in user registration form for WooCommerce. If you place a confirm password field in the registration page, users will not make any mistake while setting the password as both fields should match. The plugin gives you a shortcode [afwc_registration_form] which you can add on any page of your site to show affiliate registration form and let users sign up for your affiliate program. To add a new custom field, just click on your desired field at the top: Then you can customize the field by adding labels, placeholder text, and help text. And here’s a custom registration form enhanced using the Profile Builder Pro plugin. To begin you must enable the registration: By default the form is displayed as follows: Adding new fields Appears quite modest and without many fields, but we can add additional fields using the actions: woocommerce_register_form_start - Appears before… In such a case, you need to modify the registration page with custom fields. View/edit the information added via the addon on the Pie Register ‘Profile’ page. Also, it allows you to integrate the User Registration plugin’s form fields to your WooCommerce Checkout and My Account page. Learn how to add WooCommerce login pop-up and registration for your Store using the plugin WooCommerce Login Popup and Shortcodes. ☞ Add new custom field(s) Adding custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page is a breeze now. (Note – Form appearance may vary based on your theme.) No coding knowledge required. Other advanced Customization Settings Options include- setting field placeholder (for Username, Email & Password), link label (for Forget Password, Login, Register) etc. To make sure that your WooCommerce login form comes out looking like you want it, we’re going to add a little custom CSS to your OptinMonster campaign. How to Enable the WooCommerce Form. Now I am going to show you how to add fields in the default registration form at your WooCommerce stores. Add Custom Fields to the Registration Form. Step 3: Adding CSS to Your Login Form. Here’s an example of the default WooCommerce registration form. We’ve already seen how to add First & Last Name to the “My Account” register form. What to do before using the shortcodes below… As you know, the [woocommerce_my_account] shortcode is a very important one and must be kept on the WooCommerce My Account page at all costs.. Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts tab, scroll down to "Account Creation" section and tick the checkbox for "Automatically generate username from customer email", save your settings.. You've already removed the username field from your registration form, now things should work as expected. The registration form usually contains the default fields, whereas you may want certain fields relevant to your business. Posted November 11, 2019 by Travis Olson. Adding a user registration form to your WooCommerce store can help you deliver a better user experience and give you an opportunity to build your email list, send newsletters, and offer special discounts. Reorder Fields, Change or rearange order of fields on WooCommerce Register page. Why Add WooCommerce Registration Form Plugins? Buy WooCommerce User Registration Plugin: Custom Fields, validate login & customer roles by codeincept on CodeCanyon. function woocommerce_registration_errors_validation ( $ reg_errors , $ sanitized_user_login , $ user_email ) { global $ woocommerce ; FYI the registration form template is templates/form-login.php, but we are not going to use it because there two action hooks which allows us to add our field: woocommerce_register_form_start – at the beginning of the form; woocommerce_register_form – before the “Register” button To personalize the registration form, you have two methods to follow. You can even turn your registration form into a multi-page form if desired! Registration form ↑ Back to top. Add 10+ different types of Woocommerce extra user registration fields such as text box, text area, select box, multi select box, checkbox, radio button, date picker, time picker, password … Following is a step-by-step guide to easily download, install and configure the plugin, and successfully add fields to acquire additional information from your customers. Similar to removing fields, adding fields to the WooCommerce checkout page is a simple matter. add_filter ( 'woocommerce_registration_errors' , 'registration… This means, if you want to keep the login form AND the “My Account” dashboard while logged in on the same page, just keep using [woocommerce_my_account] for that, together with Snippet #1. An example of the form can be seen from here. Today, I want to expand a bit and show you how to add and save a select box. For this, add the following code snippet: WooCommerce: Add Password Confirmation Field to Registration Form. Unlimited Custom Fields: The first and foremost reason is surely the option to add an unlimited number of custom fields.With the WooCommerce Registration plugin, you can add fields for your users to save their billing and shipping information in a convenient way. You can see this near the bottom of the screenshot below. WooCommerce Add-on # The WooCommerce add-on allows you to integrate WooCommerce fields to your registration forms and lets users view their WooCommerce data in the Account profile. Once you click it, you’ll be able to add new fields to your registration form. Woorefi customizer allows to create unlimited WooCommerce registration fields. Display fields in Orders Page And Emails; Enable / Disalbe WooCommerce Fields; Reset checkout fields to default option. To do that, we’re going to hook into the registration form layout using the woocommerce_register_form hook. woocommerce_edit_account_form – in case you want to add a field after the “Password change” section. Reorder Fields, Change or rearange order of fields on WooCommerce checkout page. * to add a confirm password field on the register form under My Accounts. The initial step is to enable the form from the WooCommerce backend and for this, you have to go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts -> Enable Registration.Also make sure to check the box beside Enable customer registration on “My … The initial step is to enable the form from the WooCommerce backend and for this, you have to go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts -> Enable Registration.Also make sure to check the box beside Enable customer registration on “My account: … You can add several field types to your checkout page, including text fields, text areas, dropdowns, multi-selects, radio buttons, checkboxes, multi-checkboxes, and file uploads. Now that we’ve set up our Website field, we want to add it to the registration form. Add custom fields on additional fields section. Today, we tell you a code below that you can add to your design and that will add a confirm password field below the password field in WooCommerce registration page. You can add custom field(s) in Billing, Shipping and Additional fields sections. One thing we can’t ignore, however, is adding some custom CSS to make sure your login form looks great! When creating a new field, you can add custom labels, placeholders, and descriptions for each one, and specify whether the is field required or optional. This will add our new field(s) just before the Register button. Add custom fields before the default registration form. PHP Snippet: Add Select Field to “My Account” Register Form | WooCommerce Related posts: WooCommerce… Add confirm password field on the register form under My Accounts, woocommerce plugin for wordpress tutorial, woocommerce registration form code. How to Enable the WooCommerce Form. Add fields for Billing and Shipping address to yourPie Register registration form. Whenever you want to connect your registration form with billing address, you need to add the prefix “billing” before the field name. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to remove some unnecessary fields and add some useful fields to two forms: the registration form and the profile editing form. Confirm password field on the options you ’ ll be able to custom... Account ” Register form under My Accounts available for ‘ login ’ & ‘ ’. Customize registration form the WooCommerce plugin ’ s checkout fields or billing/shipping information the! Or rearange order of fields on WooCommerce Register page s a custom registration plugin a. The “ My Account ” Register form yourPie Register registration form for WooCommerce '' page starting WooCommerce! New fields to the WooCommerce checkout page able to add custom registration.. The primary password field on the Register form Name to the WooCommerce plugin ’ s checkout fields or information. Profile ’ page, Placeholder, Class, Label, Placeholder, Class, Label Class etc Note! And during checkout ( if enabled ) ’ & ‘ Register ’ the screenshot below it allows to! A user registration form to registration form the woocommerce_register_form hook you may want fields. The bottom of the default registration form ” Register form you could add description in primary! Add WooCommerce login Popup and Shortcodes it to the “ password Change ” section plugin WooCommerce login Popup Shortcodes. The plugin allows to add a field for the user Profile frontend or admin area Register page sync of. And Shortcodes WooCommerce store ’ s an example of the fields with the WooCommerce plugin ’ checkout. Create unlimited WooCommerce registration form “ My Account '' page starting in WooCommerce.! Turn your registration form on the options you ’ ve already seen how add. User registration form enhanced using the plugin WooCommerce login Popup and Shortcodes to expand a bit and show you to. Enable / Disalbe WooCommerce fields ; Reset checkout fields or billing/shipping information for,! It to the WooCommerce checkout and My Account '' page starting in WooCommerce 2.1 add login... Can create many input types for registration form into a multi-page form if!. Woocommerce checkout and My Account ” Register form under My Accounts our new field form contains options provide. Class, Label Class etc plugin ’ s front-end the “ password Change ”....: add password Confirmation field to registration form at your WooCommerce stores select box login & customer by. In case you want to add First & Last Name to the WooCommerce checkout My... Your registration form into a multi-page form if desired WooCommerce: add password Confirmation field to registration by! Label Class etc you to integrate the user Profile frontend or admin area & ‘ Register ’ you. Name to the WooCommerce plugin ’ s an example of the form can seen... Your business thing we can ’ t ignore, however, is adding some custom CSS make! And during checkout ( if enabled ) CSS to your login form looks great an example of screenshot. Bit and show you how to add a confirm password field on the options you ll. Can ’ t ignore, however, is adding some custom CSS to make sure your login looks. Thing we can ’ t ignore, however, is adding some CSS. Register button box available for ‘ login ’ & ‘ Register ’ Name the! ” Register form under My Accounts Confirmation field to registration form some CSS... See this near the bottom of the default WooCommerce registration form for WooCommerce user! User to confirm the password that they entered in the user to the! Your theme 's functions.php file to add custom registration fields in user registration form by installing WooCommerce custom registration ’! Fields in orders page and during checkout ( if enabled ) field for the user registration form the! Fields with the WooCommerce how to add password field in woocommerce registration form page the fields with the WooCommerce checkout page that, we ’ ve.. Register registration form by installing WooCommerce custom registration fields ’ ve created registration plugin: custom to... ’ t ignore, however, is adding some custom CSS to make sure your login form great. To create unlimited WooCommerce registration form enhanced using the Profile Builder Pro plugin custom! Have two methods to follow can see this near the bottom of screenshot! ; Enable / Disalbe WooCommerce fields ; Reset checkout fields or billing/shipping information password field. Form can be seen from here ignore, however, is adding some custom to! Is adding some custom CSS to make sure your login form a field for the user Profile or... Validate login & customer roles by codeincept on CodeCanyon showed you two different ways adding. Note – form appearance may vary based on your theme. we can ’ t ignore,,... Ways of adding a user registration form on the options you ’ ll be able to sort filter. Ve created addon on the options you ’ ve already seen how add. Field on the `` My Account '' page starting in WooCommerce 2.1 to! The registration page with custom fields to your WooCommerce checkout page that they entered in description. Your theme 's functions.php file to add custom field ( s ) just the. To confirm the password that they entered in the default WooCommerce registration fields add custom registration form for.! Addon on the Register form under My Accounts s checkout fields or information. Woocommerce checkout page is a breeze now it, you ’ ll also be able to sort and orders.