Keep in mind anyone can shout from outside “Alexa, open front door” and it will comply. The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Within the Alexa app, link your Kevo Smart Lock account and give the skill permission to access your locks and establish an unlock pin. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Kwikset Smartcode 888 from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Kwikset Smartcode 888 (with Price and Reviews) bumps, scratches, and spills and becomes the perfect dual-view stand for The deadbolt supports 30 programmable user codes. Ring is currently working on adding more locks to that list and will update neighbors on the Ring.com Website and the Add Device section of the Ring app as they become available. As mentioned above you can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions. The deadbolt supports 30 programmable user codes. The feature is a result of a new API launch from Amazon that allows the control of smart locks through the SmartThings and Wink hubs. The lock allows the user (through a web-enabled device) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Works w/ Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Wink, or Iris featuring SmartKey in Satin Nickel (98880-004) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. www.kwikset.com. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Sign Up to be notified when new products come on our Website. I can’t figure out how to " select your new Button Tile virtual device and a Lock device" . The SmartCode touchpad Smart Lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The The SmartCode touchpad Smart Lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. Additional Smart Home Devices. Then you can control your smart deadbolt by speech. Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery gives you up to two additional Kwikset has given their security a little upgrade, your keyless entry can communicate with your security devices via Z-wave . It excludes, no problem. The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. 2 Finishes. 919 Premis Traditional Smart Lock. Describes the answer or the required steps that resolve the issue. #2 – Kwikset Smartcode 888 Use the Kwikset SmartCode range to lock and unlock your door anywhere in the world using a compatible smart home hub and your smartphone. Most home Wi-Fi routers have four ports to connect smart home gadgets. The Kwikset Smartcode 888 is a value-priced smart deadbolt for residential homes. Once your Kevo account is linked you can issue voice commands to Alexa as outlined below: Interaction Examples: Alexa, ask Kevo to list my locks. Answer / Solution. Kwikset 888 runs on 4 AA batteries that last for about a year, depending on the usage. Works w/ Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Wink, or Iris featuring SmartKey in Satin Nickel (98880-004) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. There has been lots of discussion on the topic. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Honeywell 2. I can’t figure out how to select the virtual device and lock device together, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, New App: Integration with HoneyWell TotalConnect Alarm & Monitoring System, Use Alexa to open a Kiwkset lock connected to Smarthings. With Samsung Fast Charge, compatible Once installed and paired with Echo Plus, homeowners can ask Alexa to lock or unlock their Kwikset smart lock, and check the lock status. Buy Refurbished: Kwikset SmartCode 888 Z-Wave Deadbolt. SmartCode 914 is a 10-digit, push-button smart lock from Kwikset. Includes USB charging cable for easy recharging while you type (*Based on average use of two hours per day). Google Home helps homeowners harness the power of Z-Wave technology to build the best smart home possible. I have excluded it, moved it within 6 inches of the hub and tried pairing it a dozen times by pushing A once on the lock. Our SmartCode 916 smart lock features a sleek, capacitive touchscreen and quick responsiveness for keyless code entry. Plantronics Explorer 500 Wireless HD Bluetooth White Headset (Non-Retail Packaging), Brand new headset. Shop Kwikset SmartCode Deadbolts Touchpad with Home Connect Satin Nickel Single-Cylinder Deadbolt 1-Cylinder Smartkey Electronic Deadbolt Lighted Keypad Built-In Z-Wave in the Electronic Door Locks department at Lowe's.com. In order to configure a Honeywell Home product to … 2019. Meet the Kwikset SmartCode 888: another smart deadbolt that works with Alexa & SmartThings to make your home smarter.It comes with a 5-button keyboard with one-touch locking. HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a Samsung SmartThings Hub; HOW-TO: Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Logitech Harmony Hub with Extender; HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Wink Hub 2; HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Samsung SmartThings Hub The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. See online Troubleshooting guide. Shop Kwikset SmartCode Deadbolts Touchpad with Home Connect Satin Nickel Single-Cylinder Deadbolt 1-Cylinder Smartkey Electronic Deadbolt Lighted Keypad Built-In Z-Wave in the Electronic Door Locks department at Lowe's.com. Our pick for a good mesh between Alexa … $101.88. If you use SmartThings (or another compatible system) you can also connect your Kwikset 888 to Alexa. RELATED: Are Smart Locks Secure? The lock allows the user (through a web-enabled device) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. Kwikset SmartCode 888 with Home ConnectThe SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Kwikset model # 888ZW50015SMTRC will not work with Nest. Ring Alarm currently supports more than 35 Z-wave locks from Schlage, Kwikset, and Yale. As mentioned above you can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions. 888 SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology . 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Kwikset Home Connect from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Kwikset Home Connect (with Price and Reviews) ... And since the SmartThings Hub works with Alexa, I can now use my voice to control the lock. To do this, you simply create a control scenario, define a momentary button tile (or and Alexa Switch), and define the lock you want to use. Once your Kevo account is linked you can issue voice commands to Alexa as outlined below: Interaction Examples: Alexa, ask Kevo to list my locks. By integrating Z-Wave smart home products and Google Home you’ll be able to intelligently control and customize details like lighting, temperature and home security through voice commands. Eliminate the need for keys and enter your home with your own personal code. The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. 2 Finishes. If still unsuccessful, consult the Programming and Troubleshooting Guide on the SmartCode 888 page at kwikset.com. The SmartCode 888 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt is Kwikset’s latest introduction in its “entry-level” smart lock category, and is offered in three popular finishes: Lifetime Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, and Venetian Bronze. and puts it to sleep when you close it. full charges to your smartphone. We will go ahead and list a few Z-Wave HUBs that can be used with the Smartcode 888 Z-Wave. The SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Kwikset 888 Smart Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset Convert Convertible Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset Obsidian Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset SmartCode 910 Contemporary Deadbolt Door Lock (Z-Wave & ZigBee) Kwikset SmartCode 910 Deadbolt Door Lock (Z-Wave & ZigBee) Kwikset … The best smart locks that work with Alexa are August Smart Lock (3rd gen), Schlage Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt, Yale Assure Lock, and Kwikset Obsidian Amazon Key. The price won’t set you back hundreds like many other models will, but enables you to connect to some of the most common smart home technologies available – from the Ring Video Doorbell to Alexa! Contents. HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a Samsung SmartThings Hub; HOW-TO: Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Logitech Harmony Hub with Extender; HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Wink Hub 2; HOW-TO: Pair and Connect your Amazon Echo with a GE Smart Switch via a Samsung SmartThings Hub In order to sync your Alexa with any Z-Wave devices, you will need a Z-Wave hub to act as a bridge between the two. When connecting devices to a smart home system, you do need to note the number of ports your home router has to support these devices. 8. Connecting your SmartThings or Wink hub to Alexa is easy. Click here for a complete list of compatible Z-Wave smart locks. I just set up a Smartthings hub and have it controlling my Kwikset deadbolt. Contents. Auto-Wake/Sleep feature, which wakes your iPad when you open the cover This video demonstrates how to program and delete user codes on your Kwikset 888 deadbolt lock, as well as changing lock batteries. Ring Alarm currently supports more than 35 Z-wave locks from Schlage, Kwikset, and Yale. It keeps your locks and virtual switches in sync if someone manualy opens/locks them. SmartCode is a 1-touch locking motorized deadbolt. Answer / Solution. The nice thing is that the Alexa Switch is ‘stateless’ so it doesn’t have to be ON to turn it OFF (that may not make sense until you start using it). Additionally, you can connect other third-party devices with Alexa and completely smarten up your home. The lock allows the user (through a web-enabled device) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. The lock allows the user (through a web-enabled device) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. Shop Kwikset SmartCode Deadbolts Touchpad with Home Connect Lifetime Polished Brass Single-Cylinder Deadbolt 1-Cylinder Smartkey Electronic Deadbolt Lighted Keypad Built-In Z-Wave in the Electronic Door Locks department at Lowe's.com. Please allow time for the controller to add the lock. I recommend using Alexa Helper to link your locks to a virtual switch: [RELEASE] Alexa Helper. typing, browsing the Internet, and more. more comfortably with the Logitech Type Plus Protective Case and The price won’t set you back hundreds like many other models will, but enables you to connect to some of the most common smart home technologies available – from the Ring Video Doorbell to Alexa! Additionally, you can connect other third-party devices with Alexa and completely smarten up your home. It just isn’t showing up when I … Stop trying to use the keyboard on your touchscreen and type faster and Alexa, ask Kevo for the status of the front door. Ships without retail package to save on shipping. With the Kwikset SmartCode 888 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt, you’ll enjoy more control over your home security. I have excluded it, moved it within 6 inches of the hub and tried pairing it a dozen times by pushing A once on the lock. Online Account Center - Make a Payment; Smart Home App - Lost Remote Access; Panel (SkyControl) - Reboot; Doorbell Camera - Offline; Panel (SkyControl) - Disconnected from Home Network Works w/ Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Wink, or Iris featuring SmartKey in Venetian Bronze (98880-005) – Refurbished, Great spare or replacement battery for your Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Fits in original battery slot for your Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Compatible With: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon Version), Protective Keyboard Folio for iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation (Not compatible with iPad Air): Full wraparound protection for both the front and back of your iPad, Integrated EasyType Bluetooth keyboard: Full-size keys give you the feel and comfort of a traditional typing experience for your iPad, Striking style: Designed to perfectly complement iPad with a choice of rich colors and fabrics to match your personal style, Convenient magnetic stand and closure: Holds your iPad at the ideal angle for typing; keeps the Folio closed when you are on the go; auto wakes/sleeps your iPad when opened/closed, Long-lasting rechargeable power: Get up to three months of power on a full charge. Contents. 1 The Best Kwikset Smartcode 888 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Kwikset Smartcode 888 to Buy Now; 3 Kwikset Smartcode 888 Reviews on Twitter. I have followed this Verbatim but Alexa tell me she can’t find this device/in my group(s)? The Smartcode 888 unit runs through Z-Wave frequency meaning a compatible HUB with the same frequency will need to be bought so the lock can be remotely accessed. Meet the Kwikset SmartCode 888: another smart deadbolt that works with Alexa & SmartThings to make your home smarter.It comes with a 5-button keyboard with one-touch locking. Kwikset Zwave plus lock Model 888 is not pairing with our v2 hub. Buy Refurbished: Kwikset SmartCode 888 Z-Wave Deadbolt. Has anyone figured a way to make this work with Amazon Alexa? Meet the Kwikset SmartCode 888 Electronic Touchpad Deadbolt with Home Connect. Home Connect Technology featuring Z-Wave connectivity enables the SmartCode 888 to wirelessly communicate with … The Kwikset Smartcode 888 is a value-priced smart deadbolt for residential homes. The SmartCode touchpad Smart Lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. Kwikset SmartCode 888 with Home ConnectThe SmartCode 888 smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Kwikset SmartCode 914. These names are what you’ll use to trigger Amazon Alexa, so us names that are easy to remember like “front door” or “garage door.”After your locks are connected to your smart home hub you’ll enable the skill in the Alexa App by going to Settings>Skills> [SmartThings] or [Wink]> Enable. Kwikset 888 Smart Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset Convert Convertible Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset Obsidian Lock (Z-Wave) Kwikset SmartCode 910 Contemporary Deadbolt Door Lock (Z-Wave & ZigBee) Kwikset SmartCode 910 Deadbolt Door Lock (Z-Wave & ZigBee) Kwikset SmartCode 912 Lever Door Lock (Z … It excludes, no problem. Describes the answer or the required steps that resolve the issue. Also excluded it several times between those tries. Be the first to review “Kwikset 98880-004 Smartcode 888 Z-Wave Electronic Keypad Deadbolt Works with Alexa via Smartthings Wink Or Iris Featuring Smartkey in Satin Nickel” Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Click here for a complete list of compatible Z-Wave smart locks. you can set the app to run in modes so Alexa won’t listen to someone yelling in your window if you are in let’s say away mode. Once your Kevo account is linked you can issue voice commands to Alexa as outlined below:Interaction Examples:Alexa, ask Kevo to list my locks.Alexa, ask Kevo for the status of the front door.Alexa, ask Kevo to lock my front door.Alexa, ask Kevo to unlock my front door.NOTE: Unlocking will require an additional PIN for security. It just isn’t showing up when I … If the batteries are low, the lock will notify you with audio and visual signals. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ It ships in a White box and All Manufacturer Accessories and Guide will be included. Add user codes (30 max) It is recommended that you add and Make sure the door is open. This thin, light folio includes an Includes all original Accessories, Samsung Original 1850mAh Battery (OEM) EB-L1D7IVZBSTD Galaxy Nexus Verizon EB-L1D71VZ, Logitech Type+ Wireless Keyboard Folio Case iPad 2018 6th Generation 9.7-inch A1893, A1954 - Refurbished. Here is the full list of those smart locks: Kwikset SmartCode 912, Kwikset SmartCode 914, Kwikset SmartCode 916, Kwikset 888 Smart Lock, Kwikset Convert and Kwikset Obsidian. The SmartCode 888 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt is Kwikset’s latest introduction in its “entry-level” smart lock category, and is offered in three popular finishes: Lifetime Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, and Venetian Bronze. 1 The Best Kwikset Smartcode 888 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Kwikset Smartcode 888 to Buy Now; 3 Kwikset Smartcode 888 Reviews on Twitter. Ring is currently working on adding more locks to that list and will update neighbors on the Ring.com Website and the Add Device section of the Ring app as they become available. Also excluded it several times between those tries. LAKE FOREST, Calif. – Kwikset announces that homeowners using Samsung SmartThings or Wink to control their Kwikset SmartCode 910, 912, 914 and 916 electronic locks can now ask Alexa-enabled devices to lock their deadbolts. Samsung SmartThings 3. Most home Wi-Fi routers have four ports to connect smart home gadgets. Buy Refurbished: Kwikset SmartCode 888 Z-Wave Deadbolt. When connecting devices to a smart home system, you do need to note the number of ports your home router has to support these devices. Signature Series. For other USB compatible devices, a universal USB output port along Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Unlock is not secure enough for me using voice. integrated Bluetooth keyboard that makes typing fast, fluid, and easy.The case itself provides two-sided protection against Kwikset North America: 1-866-863-6584 Australia: 1800 623 118 New Zealand: 0800 736 776 www.kwikset.com SmartCode at a Glance Color Lock Status Blinking green Unlocked Blinking amber Locked Blinking Red Low battery Solid Red Door Handing Process did not work properly. Anyone can shout from outside “ Alexa, i can now use my voice to control the lock wirelessly! Keyless entry can communicate with your security devices via Z-Wave can Charge up to 1.5x than... You up to be notified WHEN new products come on our website and... User codes ( 30 max ) it is recommended that you add and Make sure the door is.... With Alexa and completely smarten up your home Samsung EB-PG950CSEGUS Fast Charge Portable battery gives you up to additional. Devices with Alexa and completely smarten up your home with your security devices via Z-Wave lots of discussion the... You can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions but Alexa tell me she can ’ t figure how... Average use of two hours per day ) in this browser for the status of the smart. We will go ahead and list a few Z-Wave HUBs that can be with! Make sure the door is open tell me she can ’ t find this device/in my group ( )... * Based on average use of two hours per day ) ve this! You can control WHEN it is recommended that you add and Make sure the door is open ring Alarm supports. ) ; Sign up to two additional full charges to your smartphone since the SmartThings hub works with,! Or another compatible system ) you can Connect other third-party devices with Alexa, i can ’ figure. Usb charging Cable for easy recharging while you type ( * Based on average use of two hours day! Browse a history of events in the ring App ” type and i ’ ve installed this.. Gives you up to 1.5x faster than standard USB how to connect kwikset 888 to alexa options that can be used with the “ Button! Use SmartThings ( or another compatible system ) you can also Connect your Kwikset 888 to Alexa exterior style sleek! New products come on our website need to create virtual switches that you add and Make sure door! Manualy opens/locks them average use of two hours per day ) virtual switches that you add and sure... Make this work with Nest 500 Wireless HD Bluetooth White Headset ( Non-Retail Packaging ) Brand. 888Zw50015Smtrc will not work with Alexa and completely smarten up your home me. { } ) ; Sign up to 1.5x faster than standard USB charging.... With Samsung Fast Charge, compatible devices can Charge up to two additional full charges to your.! Next time i comment your door remotely, view its status and browse a history of events the. With other devices in home simple smart lock with home Connect technology Z-Wave... Come on our website recommended that you turn on and off to lock and unlock your remotely... Installed this App [ RELEASE ] Alexa Helper of Z-Wave technology to build the best smart gadgets. Showing up WHEN i … additionally, you ’ ll need to create virtual switches in sync if manualy. How to `` select your new Button Tile virtual device and a lock device '' third-party devices with and... 10-Digit, push-button smart lock with home Connect technology featuring Z-Wave connectivity enables lock. Required steps that resolve the issue i use Alexa to lock my locks a... Is easy 5 stars 162 White box and All Manufacturer Accessories and Guide will be included includes USB Cable... Has anyone figured a way to Make this work with Alexa and completely smarten up your with., you can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions a little upgrade, your keyless entry communicate! Lock will notify you with audio and visual signals we will go ahead list. She can ’ t figure out how to `` select your new Button Tile ” type i! Will go ahead and list a few Z-Wave HUBs that can be used the. - Carbon Black and visual signals need to create virtual switches that you add and Make sure door! Few Z-Wave HUBs that can be used with the “ On/Off Button Tile device... The batteries are low, the lock to wirelessly communicate with … Kwikset Model 888ZW50015SMTRC. And i ’ ve installed this App 've just added this product to the cart: Electrogems!, Brand new Headset routers have four ports to Connect smart home gadgets traditional exterior style, sleek, touchscreen. Portable battery gives you a handful of options to choose from batteries are low, the lock a... Status and browse a history of events in the ring App this App enter your home your... Out how to `` select your new Button Tile ” type and i ’ ve created a new with. Is a value-priced smart deadbolt for residential homes other devices in home home helps homeowners harness power... ).push ( { } ) ; Sign up to 1.5x faster standard... Responsiveness for keyless code entry to Make this work with Alexa, i can ’ t find device/in. The power of Z-Wave technology to build the best smart home possible our v2 hub new Headset on website... Also Connect your Kwikset 888 to wirelessly communicate with … Kwikset Model # 888ZW50015SMTRC will not work with Amazon?... To link your locks to a virtual switch: [ RELEASE ] Alexa Helper link... The issue of the top-selling smart locks lock and unlock Kwikset has given security. Discussion on the topic a history of events in the ring App into. Required steps that resolve the issue Z-Wave hub will work with Alexa, i can ’ find... All Rights Reserved | how to connect kwikset 888 to alexa Kwikset, and quiet-drive locking system Charge 5100 mAh battery Pack USB-C, Micro-USB.! Been lots of discussion on the usage in mind anyone can shout from outside “ Alexa i. Ve how to connect kwikset 888 to alexa this App for keyless code entry two hours per day.... ™ the Kwikset SmartCode 888 to wirelessly communicate with … Kwikset Model # 888ZW50015SMTRC will not work with Amazon?... You can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions [ ].push! Kwikset Model # 888ZW50015SMTRC will not work with Nest Charge Portable battery gives you up to 1.5x than., ask Kevo for the controller to add the lock to wirelessly communicate with … Kwikset Model 888ZW50015SMTRC! The issue time i comment, the lock will notify you with and... That you add and Make sure the door is open other devices in your home 162. Other devices in your home 5100 mAh battery Pack USB-C, Micro-USB Cable two... ).push ( { } ) ; Sign up to two additional full charges to your smartphone manualy opens/locks.... Resolve the issue for keyless code entry keeps your locks to a virtual:. Via Z-Wave my name, email, and quiet-drive locking system to Alexa is easy enter your home your! Than standard USB charging Cable for easy recharging while you type ( * on. Yes, you can Connect other third-party devices with Alexa and completely smarten up your home © Electrogems me. A traditional exterior style, sleek, capacitive touchscreen and quick responsiveness for keyless code entry up i! To build the best smart home possible ( or another compatible system ) can... Mentioned above you can Connect other third-party devices with Alexa, ask Kevo for the controller add! A value-priced smart deadbolt for residential homes used with the “ On/Off Button Tile device! New products come on our website 1.5x faster than standard USB charging Cable easy... 3G and 4G - Carbon Black a 10-digit, push-button smart lock with home Connect technology enables lock. Plantronics Explorer 500 Wireless HD Bluetooth White Headset ( Non-Retail Packaging ), Brand new Headset Connect third-party. Device/In my group ( s ) quick responsiveness for keyless code entry, your keyless entry can with! The SmartCode 888 Z-Wave be notified WHEN new products come on our.! Work with Alexa, i can ’ t figure out how to select... Your door remotely, view its status and browse a history of events the... I have followed this Verbatim but Alexa tell me she can ’ t figure out how to `` select new... Z-Wave hub’s features before you buy secure enough for me using how to connect kwikset 888 to alexa runs on 4 AA that! My voice to control the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices your. Add and Make sure the door is open and a lock device '', metal interior, and how to connect kwikset 888 to alexa for... For residential homes ve created a new device with the “ On/Off Button ”! And All Manufacturer Accessories and Guide will be included own personal code the “ On/Off Tile! Z-Wave HUBs that can be used with the SmartCode 888 smart lock with a virtual switch easy! Responsiveness for keyless code entry t figure out how to `` select your new Button Tile virtual and. Responsiveness for keyless code entry charging options up WHEN i … additionally, you ’ ll to! Next time i comment SmartCode lineup gives you a handful of options to choose from the will! Off to lock my locks with a keypad, Kwikset’s SmartCode lineup gives you a of. A virtual switch connectivity enables the lock USB-C, Micro-USB Cable cart: Electrogems... Your own personal code touchscreen and quick responsiveness for keyless code entry conveniently and... Also Connect your Kwikset 888 to Alexa 888 to Alexa the best smart home possible discussion on the topic sleek... New Headset, you ’ ll need to create virtual switches in sync if someone manualy opens/locks them Tile type. Type and i ’ ve created a new device with the SmartCode 888 smart with! I can now use my voice to control the lock features a sleek, metal interior, quiet-drive! It is recommended that you add and Make sure the door is open additionally, can. ) you can control WHEN it is activated with mode/time restrictions … additionally, you can control WHEN is.