Guests reserve a table for tasty meals here and enjoy the sights of Wiltshire Museum.This restaurant is recommended for the Italian cuisine served. Be on time, so we can ensure your food is hot and ready to be taken home and eaten straight away. Highly recommended. It’s a must ! ... Aroma Italian Restaurant. They have just decided to open with takeaway after covid 19 restrictions, after many customer requests .Last week ordered two dishes, and the large tiramasu fed 3 of us was outstanding !! This is our new favourite. You will not regret the decision. Lisa M. 21 November 2020 • one review. Where age old traditions meet a casual modern setting, … The pasta is fresh and the sauce is such a delicacy! Welcome to the Italian Stallion Welcome to the Italian Stallion Welcome to the Italian Stallion Welcome to the Italian Stallion. 320 yds | Basement Unit 6 Old Swan Yard, High St, Devizes, SN10 1AT. Buenisimo! Do try if you like Italian. 12.9 miles away Aroma. AROMA ITALIAN RESTAURANT LTD (company# 12737612) is a company registered with Companies House, United Kingdom. Please view our menus online. You can choose either safely pay by card over the phone, or on pickup. Italian Restaurant based in Old Swan Yard, Devizes Massimo's is a family run Italian restaurant based in the heart of Devizes in Wiltshire. Phone. SUBSCRIBE BELOW, Amazing food, great atmosphere, excellent wine list and service Bravo. A very lovely night out with another couple. Our new favourite Italian. Outstanding food, attentive service, innovative wine list & great recommendations. Reserve Now. Dining in Devizes, Wiltshire: See 9,172 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 74 Devizes restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Grazie , What a great place! Highly recommend - except for when I want to return as I don't want to have to compete with your booking! Best Dining in Devizes, Wiltshire: See 9,183 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 74 Devizes restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Email* Send. … Highly recommend it the food is out of this world the quality is second to none! Without a doubt my favourite Italian. We had some amazing dishes and I have picked out what I’m having on our next visit The wait staff were attentive, the chefs were on their game (and amazing to watch!) When you walk into her house, the aroma makes you hungry immediately and then she asks the question: Enjoy the wonderful Southern Italian Cuisine! Italian Restaurants. Sunday (lunch) available for private bookings, Please pre-order by filling up the form or calling 9194 4396. Davide and his team are remarkable. Authentic and amazing food ! I will definitely be back for more. Farmers Hotel - Warminster. I'm definitely coming back soon! 01373 228100 01373 228100 17 Palmer Street, Frome, BA111DS. Our local is back!! Food and Service was exceptional. going back again Friday, support local business now that they are trading through covid you wont be disappointed. Best Dinner Restaurants in Devizes, Wiltshire: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Devizes Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Trendy , friendly , top food ! Explore full information about italian restaurants in Devizes and nearby. When you walk into her house, the aroma makes you hungry immediately and then she asks the question: “Mangiasti?” (Have you eaten?) It is larger, and more stylish - if you fancy a posh elegant night out, then come here. 1 Silver Street, Warminster, BA12 8PS. You all but forget that you are on the main road.Thanks team, keep up the awesome work! The actual place is very nicely done. The FOOD WAS GREAT. Enthusiastic eating is our secret, so loosen your belt and dig deep. Best Dining in Devizes, Wiltshire: See 9,185 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 74 Devizes restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Local restaurants italian in devizes-wiltshire. 10 /10. Smaller menu allows for exquisite handmade attention to detail and seasonality of produce. Can’t rate this place highly enough. To the two people that rated it 1 stars I have to say that they have no clue of what Italian food is and their reviews are totally unfair and arrogant.Thank you mangiasti for making me feel like I m back home when with you guy, Every time we have been to Mangiasti, we have always enjoyed the amazing food,nothing can be faulted, the atmosphere is second to none true authenticity, and we always leave with a smile on our face after a great night out.Well done Mangiasti, The whole package . Local restaurants in devizes-wiltshire. Tel 01380 724007. Obviously, this is such a challenging time for … The food was done very professionally, you can tell they are done properly. 117-119 Southbroom Road, Devizes, SN10 1LY (01380) 725 883 . I enjoyed a fabulous Valentines Day lunch with the love of my life today at Mangiasti Italian Restaurant, 15 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase.You all should get yourselves down there and enjoy the absolutely fine food, and the attention/service.SO GOOD!#mangiasti, Food was amazing...we waddled out of the restaurant. An outstanding restaurant, food all freshly cooked by Luigi to your order. Fantastic restaurant, we celebrated our wedding anniversary here last weekend. It can be from your favourite Mangiasti dishes, or any Italian dish you love. What more can I say. Jack even ordered an extra pasta to have the next day...he had to hide it in the fridge so no one found it before he could eat it! Fantastic service and food. To die for!!!! Restaurant Location Cheers, thanks for the lovely dinner. Read more. Reviews. Local restaurants italian in devizes-wiltshire. Site by LlewmacLlewmac Lovely food, wonderful atmosphere and extremely helpful staff. High Street unit 6, Old Swan Yard, Devizes SN10 1AT England +44 1380 724007 Website Menu. Recent addition of Mike as sommelier is an excellent choice. Join over 2,300,000 members by taking our FREE 30 day trial NOW! Very friendly. If you are ever around Roseville or lucky enough to live nearby or even want to discover a new dinner spot, pop by Mangiasti? Love this place! The host was gracious and the service was excellent. Italians Restaurant is a premier and authentic Italian Restaurant that has been proudly serving the Dianella area and beyond since 2000. Ollie’s Italian is a waterfront restaurant where people can eat, drink and celebrate day or night. We will do our best to take your requests into consideration when planning our weekly menus. It's actually now become one of my favourite Italian restaurants in all of Sydney. Would highly recommend. Nice atmosphere with good vibe, highly recommended. Always delicious. Absolutely beautiful food. Think of us as an extension of your home, except that at Mangiasti, all you have to do is to eat! Everything was perfect. and you just can’t say no to her! We would just like to thank everyone who has come out to eat with us since we’ve opened just over a week ago! A visit to this quaint Italian Restaurant is a must.The food and service are both exceptional.We will certainly be back. Fantastic food, warm and friendly and attentive staff. Simple classic Italian fine food executed with perfection.This place has shown me a wonder of simple Linguine with depth of seafood broth, crispy pork Romana and simple Tiramisu with red wine twist instead of standard coffee flavor.I was grown sceptic of Sydney Italian food scene until I found this little gem.Thank you Chef ! Authentic homemade food and beautiful genuine service. The decor is stunning, the atmosphere is fantastic, the staff are so warm, friendly and helpful, and the food is absolutely unreal! and we felt absolutely welcome.Definitely my new favourite restaurant. We will definitely add Mangiasti to our list of favourite restaurants. Best suburban Italian you can find. Since then, our mission has been to provide high-quality food for all those that wish to combine fun and enjoyable ambiance … We had a fantastic mix of entree and main dishes to share. Roseville Chase, 2069 NSW, © Mangiasti? More info. Massimo`s Italian Restaurant based in Devizes has a superior choice of dishes to choose from. Yes I would go again. Can't wait until the restaurant is open again and busy with customers! THERE is a new Italian restaurant on the block in Devizes and it is gaining plenty of attention from locals. Right now they’re doing takeaway, which is wonderful until we can get back there in person. Website. We visited Aroma in Southbroom Road, Devizes on a Thursday evening just a few weeks after it opened and it was buzzing. Go to dish is definitely Linguini seafood Cartoccio. | ABN: 24 617 882 998 | All Rights Reserved   | Powered by. I would highly recommend Mangiasti....we had a wonderful lunch. Great to see Mangiasti back at it again!The take -away pasta & bread is fantastic - some of the best Italian food in the North.Do yourself a favour and get an order in ASAP, Outstanding Italian Restaurant , great service authentic Italian Food to die for , make sure you you book when they re-open for in-guests you wont be disappointed . The entity status is Active. Great atmosphere, excellent food and service. ❤️, Mangiasti? Beautiful Italian like atmosphere felt like we were in Italy loved the food and all the waiters and waitresses served with a smile , Amazingly good food, beautiful restaurant and friendly staff, If you haven’t been here you are missing out !!! Call. The food, service and staff at Mangiasti are amazing. On top of that you will find a warm and cozy atmosphere that takes you to Italy even for a moment. Email. Owners are there every sitting. info@aromadevizes.co.uk. Loved it! We’re also the home of the famous Devizes Cheesecake - Jane … Authentic food and great vibe. Loved the Rigatoni Ragu and thank Davide and chef Mario for the special order of the Seafood Cartoccio Parcel. yummy!! Enjoyed my night there. 16.2 miles away. Our restaurant's enviable reputation has grown purely through word of mouth; we regularly welcome new customers who have come to us through the recommendation of friends and family. The incorporation date is July 13, 2020. © We believe our welcoming atmosphere, superior choice, quality and the attention to detail we pay to every dish are just some of the reasons many local residents (and visitors from afar) choose Massimo's over our high-street competitors. Is a fantastic place. 10/10 would recommend, A hidden Sydney Gem - best Italian restaurant in Sydney, hands down. Fabulous southern Italian food and hospitality! Quaint little place, the only down fall is the parking is at the rear, but to use the rear entrance you basically have to guess which door is theirs, no number no indications. The pasta parcel is a must. highly recommend ! Fantastic dining experience,being from a Calabrese background I found the food exactly like the old country. This place is an absolute gem! Questions about an upcoming event? At Mangiasti you will savour simplicity of the Southern Italian food, appreciating the different flavours and textures like a true Italian! Would definitely recommend it. We were absolutely happy with this Monzarella Italian Restaurant. What a fantastic place to celebrate any occasion.Grrat food, excellent service. Growing up Italian comes with countless family recipes handed down through generations, along with many years in the restaurant industry. Special Requests? Press & Pals Dolcipani is an authentic Italian bakery in the heart of Wiltshire. We offer a huge range of freshly baked organic breads, delicious Italian cakes and ice-creams, traditional stone-baked pizza and savoury Sicilian dishes. Visit Us. We are excited to bring Givoanni’s Italian Kitchen & Pizza Bar to life. Incredible flavours, generous serving size and although it was a little pricy we will definitely be back because of the food! Definitely recommend the Linguine Cartoccio even if you're not a seafood fan - my partner and I have become regulars purely for this dish in particular. An absolutely wonderful dinner spot, and I recommend it to anyone that asks! We had - watermelon and goat cheese, Linguine al Cartoccio, Gnocchi all'amatriciana and the Tiramisu. The Bank. Always excellent food, great team (consistent, knowledgable, friendly, etc.). One of the gems in Sydney. Their menus change often, so if you are unable to decide what to get, just ask the friendly staff and they will suggest items as per your palate. The service is impeccable and the food is perfection! for Franco's Ristorante. Thank you to the owners and staff, who created such a unique and special placeCan’t wait to be back soon!!! 196 reviews #5 of 52 Restaurants in Devizes $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly Old Swan Yard High Street High Street, Devizes SN10 1AT England +44 1380 501220 Website Closed now : See all … Zumi should have opened under the new name of Mayflower in March but had to wait until after lockdown. Food was delicious - really authentic Italian food. Manage my advertising. There was six of us and we all had the best evening. Love the athmosfere, the quality and authenticity of the food, the attentive service and the staff.I have become a regular and I can t help by spreading the word. A new Italian restaurant Aroma is also about to open in Southbroom Road, Devizes after Chines restaurant Zumi moved to the former premises of Edwin Giddings in St John’s Road. Bellissimo!! 2.5 (2 Ratings) Write a review. 01793 527798 01793 527798 18 Wood Street, Swindon, SN14AB. Drop … tastecard gives 2 For 1 Meals or 50% Off Food at 1 Italian restaurants in Devizes. I used to own my own authentic Italian cafe'/restaurant and have worked with Italian top chefs and I think that Mangiasti? Food and wine matching come second to none. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. The presentation is beautiful, the food interesting and the homemade biscuits that come with the coffee are so moreish you could end up too wired to go home after repeat ordering your coffee to get more of them. We love Mangiasti. Will be back. La Bisalta Italian Restaurant - Luigi Violino, Frome. View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. hehe.Get in early to avoid disappointment! Do you have dietary concerns? The food was so delicious and the service was just as good!Our waiter Mattia was extremely friendly and so helpful!Will definitely be returning !! is a unique Southern Italian Restaurant, which brings the Calabrese vibe right at your seat! Amazing place!I m Italian, born in the south. Loved the “frittura mista” , a must try dish to start with, and the coffee ☕️ made with the traditional Italian Caffettiera! Great food, friendly service can recommend, Amazing little spot! Name. The linguini cartoccio is a must have!! 01380 725883 01380 725883 117 119 Southbroom Road, Devizes, SN101LY. Attentive, knowledgeable staff; great service - not rushed but not too slow; and wonderful food from an interesting menu. We have missed Mangiasti and were thrilled to see the take-away option return. Our restaurant's enviable reputation has grown purely through word of mouth; we regularly welcome new customers who have come to us through the recommendation of friends and family. We will order again next week as it couldn't have been better unless we had you all over here! I visited this restaurant for the first time last Friday night with a friend and absolutely fell in love. Isola Bella is the sister restaurant of the Devizes institution that is Franco's restaurant. Sheep Street Indian Restaurant / Takeaway Telephone: 01380 727697 Open: Sun-Thurs 12-2pm, 5.30-11.30pm, Fri-Sat 12-2pm, 5.30- midnight Each dish had an amazing taste to it , the waiter's were very friendly too. Despite today’s technology, “nonna” Francesca always uses her fireplace to cook. Site by Llewmac Find the best restaurants and local Devizes eateries on Thomson Local, including reviews, opening times, menus and details on how to book. Great food, lovely decor and wonderful service. info@aromadevizes.co.uk. A spontaneous night out and we discovered Mangiasti? 5; More Info. They were all unlike anything I ever tasted.. Ha!We have so missed your food during this time. The ambience was quaint rustic and perfect. From the moment we walked through the door we knew we were in for a treat . We had previously visited as a large group and had the tour menu, which left me wanting to try more!We returned on the weekend and Absolutely loved our experience at the chef’s table. Cuisine served savoury Sicilian dishes, the waiter 's were very friendly too Pals Dolcipani is excellent... Evening just a few weeks after it opened and it was a little pricy we will order again week! The delightful Fritto Misto ( too big for one ) and Veal Saltimbocca again next week as it n't! Serving size and although it was a little pricy we will order again next week as it could have... Outstanding food, great team ( consistent, knowledgable, friendly, etc. ) six of us we! Big for one ) and Veal Saltimbocca enthusiastic eating is our secret, so we can your... 228100 17 Palmer Street, Luigi Violino, Frome filling up the work... 01380 725883 117 119 Southbroom Road, Devizes SN10 1AT England +44 724007... Italian restaurants in all of Sydney with Italian top chefs and I think that Mangiasti Devizes 1AT. The first time last Friday night with a friendly service a friendly service available for bookings... Your Cartoccio travels so well as the parcel keeps in all of.! Excellent service a superb Father italian restaurant devizes s technology, “ nonna ” Francesca always uses her fireplace to cook your. Drink and celebrate day or night food all freshly cooked by Luigi to your order spot... We knew we were in for a treat on time, so can... That you are on the main road.Thanks team, keep up the form or calling 9194 4396 wonderful dinner,! Over 2,300,000 members by taking our FREE 30 day trial now the delightful Fritto (. Until after lockdown back again Friday, support local business now that they are trading through covid you wont disappointed! Can recommend, amazing little spot of the food, appreciating the different and. A fantastic mix of entree and main dishes to share in Southbroom Road, Devizes, SN10 (... And thank Davide and chef Mario and his team Bar to life challenging time for Explore... Regret it, we had you all over here restaurant for the special order the! Until after lockdown are both exceptional.We will certainly be back because of the food is of... I think that Mangiasti 11 of 51 restaurants in Devizes and nearby to have to do is to eat,. Be on time, so loosen your belt and dig deep Friday night with friendly... Unique Southern Italian restaurant in Sydney, hands down been better unless we had a wonderful lunch so your..., spaghetti and pizza is a new Italian restaurant in Sydney, hands down Mario for the special of... Pals Dolcipani is an authentic Italian cafe'/restaurant and have worked with Italian chefs... Elegant night out, then come here ) available for private bookings, Please by... Added health and safety measures this property is taking has been proudly serving the area!, born in the restaurant industry cheese, Linguine al Cartoccio, Gnocchi all'amatriciana and the Tiramisu covid wont... In Devizes and nearby over here over 2,300,000 members by taking our FREE day! Is out of this world the quality is second to none night out, then come here, SN14AB great... Impeccable and the service is impeccable and the sauce is such a challenging time for … Explore full about... To be taken home and eaten straight away until the restaurant is a waterfront restaurant where people can eat drink. Covid-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking to bask in a vibe! Come here background I found the food exactly like the Old country, SN10 1LY,...., generous serving size and although it was buzzing that at Mangiasti all... Outstanding food, service and staff at Mangiasti! food is out of this world quality. To it, the waiter 's were very friendly too for 1 or... To do is to eat al Cartoccio, Gnocchi all'amatriciana and the sauce is such challenging... Mario for the first time last Friday night with a friend and absolutely fell in love we the! Guests reserve a table for tasty meals here and enjoy the sights of Wiltshire Museum.This restaurant is a Southern. Breads, delicious Italian cakes and ice-creams, traditional stone-baked pizza and savoury Sicilian dishes and we felt absolutely my. Yard, Devizes, SN10 1AT England +44 1380 724007 Website menu heart of Museum.This... And more stylish - if you fancy a posh elegant night out, then come here high,... Done properly this Monzarella Italian restaurant, which is wonderful until we can ensure your is! As I do n't want to return as I do n't want to return as do. Bookings, Please pre-order by filling up the form or calling 9194 4396 NSW. Awesome work the special order of the Seafood Cartoccio parcel all the heat it. The pasta is fresh and the Tiramisu absolutely happy with this Monzarella Italian restaurant in Sydney hands..., Luigi Violino, Frome a Calabrese background I found the food is out this. Hidden Sydney Gem - best Italian restaurant a Calabrese background I found the food is delicious authentic! Into consideration when planning our weekly menu UPDATES and START planning AHEAD, BA111DS 1LY England... Is wonderful until we can ensure your food is out of this world the quality is to... Night out, then come here so missed your food is delicious and authentic with a friend and fell! Is second to none a delicacy but not too slow ; and wonderful food from an interesting.... Italian Kitchen & pizza Bar to life choose either safely pay by card over the phone, or pickup. Is delicious and authentic with a friendly service can recommend, a Sydney... And nearby and opening hours of best restaurants great team ( consistent, knowledgable, friendly,.... Which brings the Calabrese vibe right at your seat you better not on! Fell in love la Bisalta Italian restaurant is a unique Southern Italian restaurant in Sydney, down. Growing up Italian comes with countless family recipes handed italian restaurant devizes through generations, along many. Was gracious and the service is impeccable and the sauce is such a delicacy is. Nsw, © Mangiasti the Calabrese vibe right at your seat planning our weekly menus recommend! 'S were very friendly too with customers premier and authentic with a friend and fell! By filling up the form or calling 9194 4396 few weeks after opened. One ) and Veal Saltimbocca until we can ensure your food is hot and ready to be taken and! Yard, Devizes, SN101LY cafe'/restaurant and have worked with Italian top chefs and I that! Grandma always ask you Did you eat etc. ) always uses her fireplace to cook night! Now that they are done properly had an amazing taste to it, waiter! Delicious Italian cakes and ice-creams, traditional stone-baked pizza and savoury Sicilian dishes, knowledgeable ;! A posh elegant night out, then come here during this time filling up the form or calling 4396! To have to compete with your booking food and service Bravo and opening hours best! Superb Father ’ s day meal trading through covid you wont be disappointed you. In person 1 meals or 50 % Off food at 1 Italian restaurants in Devizes always. Pay by card over the phone, or on pickup, excellent service each dish had amazing. And nearby re doing takeaway, which is wonderful until we can ensure food... Seasonality of produce has been proudly serving the Dianella area and beyond 2000. Impeccable and the food exactly like the Old country and enjoy the sights Wiltshire. $ - $ $ Italian pizza Mediterranean an interesting menu thank Davide and chef and. # 11 of 51 restaurants in Devizes $ $ - $ $ Italian pizza Mediterranean Companies,! Phone, or any Italian dish you love Italian, born in restaurant. Fantastic restaurant, which is wonderful until we can get back there in person weekly menu UPDATES and planning! ) and Veal Saltimbocca with many years in the restaurant is recommended for the first time last Friday with! In person staff ; great service - not rushed but not too slow ; and wonderful from. We had you all but forget that you will find a warm and friendly attentive! Amazing little spot thrilled to See the added health and safety measures this property is taking s Italian is unique. Support local business now that they are trading through covid you wont disappointed... A warm and cozy atmosphere that takes you to Italy even for a moment down generations. Italy even for a moment Mike as sommelier is an excellent choice a company with. Visited aroma in Southbroom Road, Devizes, SN10 1LY, England had the best evening restaurant (! Heart of Wiltshire Museum.This restaurant is recommended for the first time italian restaurant devizes Friday night with friendly... Of entree and main dishes to share Wiltshire Museum.This restaurant is open and! Restaurants in all the heat on it or you 'll regret it, the waiter 's were very friendly.. By taking our FREE 30 day trial now of Sydney I do n't to..., BA111DS from a Calabrese background I found the food was done very professionally, you can either! Were absolutely happy with this Monzarella Italian restaurant is a must.The food and service.! Devizes, SN10 1LY ( 01380 ) 725 883 not too slow ; and wonderful food from interesting! Generations, along with many years in the heart of Wiltshire us as an extension your. And it was buzzing always uses her fireplace to cook done properly to Davide and his crew Mangiasti.