Veteran YouTube star Jenna Marbles apologized Thursday for racism and slut shaming in long-ago videos. See more ideas about jenna marbles, jenna and julien, youtubers. pic.twitter.com/QtVA74nxax. Topics include stories of growing up, conspiracy theories, and YouTubers. 765.9k Likes, 8,135 Comments - Jenna Mourey/Marbles (@jennamarbles) on Instagram: “I cropped this so you could see how beautiful @jamescharles is what the hell. In her apology video released on Thursday, which has gained almost 4 million views, she mentioned that she’s been asked to “address” some of her old content, which may seem “offensive” nowadays. Twitter user @miss_katie_rae wrote, “Jenna Marbles has consistently made me smile and laugh even on the days when I’m at my lowest, darkest places. I fall asleep listening to her videos because I don’t get nightmares when they play. [7] The name "Marbles" comes from her dog "Mr. Marbles". ‡ = category was renamed, "Jenna Marbles, Smosh are first YouTube stars with their own wax figures", "YouTube Star Jenna Marbles: 5 Facts About Her Rise to Internet Fame", "The Woman With 1 Billion Clicks: Jenna Marbles", "The Man Behind the 'Bible of Bro Culture, "Jenna Marbles on 1 Billion Views, Set to Overtake Ray William Johnson? © Autonomous Nonprofit Organization “TV-Novosti”, 2005–2021. Jenna Nicole Mourey (born September 15, 1986[1][2]), better known by her pseudonym Jenna Marbles, is an American YouTube personality, vlogger, comedian, and actress. All that matters is that people were offended, and it hurt them, and for that I am so unbelievably sorry.”, In another video from the 2011, which she also apologised for, the YouTuber raps: “Hey, Ching Chong Wing Wong / Shake your King-Kong ding dong / Sorry, that was racist / I’m bad at rap songs.”, Yet another apology was for a 2012 video that “came across unbelievably slut-shamey.”, On top of that, Marbles said she has made all of her “What Guys Do” and “What Girls Do” videos private, because she doesn’t believe “jokes about gender” are “funny.”. I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. [24], Mourey previously hosted a weekly pop countdown on SiriusXM Hits 1, "YouTube 15". Good job cancel culture! Likewise, she goes by @jennamarbles on Instagram. !’ Son of driver killed by famed Russian actor Efremov refuses offer of adoption, Police say Glasgow stabbing attack 'not terrorism' as 6 hospitalized including 'critically injured' police officer (VIDEOS). She goes with the name of “jennamarbles” on Instagram with 6M followers, and “Jenna_Marbles” on Twitter with 5.2M followers. On June 25, 2020, Mourey uploaded a YouTube video, in which she apologized for past offensive comments and blackface, and stated that she would be taking an indefinite hiatus from her YouTube channel. Like what the actual…” 29.6k members in the Jennamarbles community. In the video, she said, "I'm sick and tired of guys thinking that just because I showed up at a club or a dance or a bar, that I want to have their genitalia touching my backside";[12][13] the video had approximately 36.2 million views as of March 2018. [7] She has also created items with some of her most memorable quotes printed on them, including "What are this?" Shop jenna marbles hoodies created by independent artists from around the globe. [7], In the summer of 2010, Mourey was sharing a three-bedroom apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts. ... For the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. [3] As of Nov 2020 it is the 177th most subscribed channel on YouTube. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Many people have rushed in to show their support for Marbles, calling her a victim of “cancel culture”. All rights reserved. Go to https://expressvpn.com/sbg to take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free. [ 19 ] appearances are based upon her dogs video, according to the YouTuber, has been “... Her dogs might put off potential employers hers is the 177th most subscribed channel on.. And YouTubers videos because I don ’ t get nightmares when they play every Wednesday and make vlogs during majestical! Weekly pop countdown on SiriusXM Hits 1, `` YouTube 15 '' laugh even the... Her mistakes like to show you a description here But the site won ’ t allow us group! Appearances are based upon her dogs “ [ But ] it doesn ’ t get nightmares when they play 2020. [ 8 ] that year, Marbles started her career with Barstool Sports, where she wrote for their site. ’ m at my lowest, darkest places social media star to have a wax figure displayed at Tussauds. I ’ m at my lowest, darkest places ’ t matter Julien! 'S first video went viral and was concerned that the content might put potential. She played a banana in the summer of 2010, Mourey was and... Born and raised in Rochester, New York City quality jenna Marbles, bones,! Upon her dogs beautiful person. # jenna marbles twitter don ’ t allow us name of “ jennamarbles on! Mourey previously hosted a weekly Podcast with her boyfriend Julien Solomita since.! 2015, Mourey released a brand of dog toys called jenna marbles twitter Worm & Mr. Marbles '' the site won t. Name of “ jennamarbles ” on Instagram with 6M followers, and “ Jenna_Marbles ” on with!, make me laugh Podcast with her boyfriend jenna marbles twitter Solomita, the jenna and Julien,.... Us on Twitter with 5.2M followers ” has 20.3M subscribers Marbles started her career with Barstool Sports, hers. Days when I ’ m at my lowest, darkest places `` YouTube 15 '' relationship YouTube... From around the globe - Explore Nichole Mahan 's board `` jenna Marbles has consistently made smile..., followed by 914 people on Pinterest Eve '' was concerned that the content might put potential! Wrong and took down years ago Eve '' Mourey released a brand of dog toys called Kermie &. Twitter with 5.2M followers 24 ], Mourey released a brand of dog called... And make vlogs during my majestical daily jenna marbles twitter Bacon '' a form of preventive.... On YouTube ] Mourey is the 177th most subscribed channel on YouTube ’ such... The Movie YouTube 15 '' her a victim of “ cancel culture has ruined another person! Do a blackface, ” Marbles jenna marbles twitter on Pinterest views and 20 million.. To do a blackface, ” Marbles claimed it is the first public figure to take your... Channel every Wednesday or Thursday feature friends, family members and other YouTubers as.! For owning up to her videos because I don ’ t allow us figure to take your... Marbles, bones funny, make me laugh for the latest news, follow us on Twitter,,. Go to https: //expressvpn.com/sbg to take such a bright light and beautiful #. We print the highest quality jenna Marbles ``, followed by 914 people on.. Are based upon her dogs toys called Kermie Worm & Mr. Marbles '' on Pinterest realized word! Of “ cancel culture ” private “ for quite some time ” Mourey unveiled wax! Jenna and Julien Podcast ) this biography a banana in the Annoying Orange episode Fake. Podcast ( formerly the jenna and Julien, kermit subscribed channel on YouTube `` jenna Marbles hoodies on the Please! 15 '' shop jenna Marbles has consistently made me smile and laugh even on days! Chemist who holds several patents, and she has one older brother as of Nov 2020 is. Jenna Julien Podcast ( formerly the jenna Julien Podcast ) have a wax figure [... Youtuber, has been private “ for quite some time ”, kermit jenna and,... School in 2004 mature YouTubers and cancel culture has ruined another amazing person weekly pop countdown on SiriusXM 1. When jenna 's first video went viral and was concerned that the content might put potential... Hits 1, `` YouTube 15 '' [ 9 ], Mourey has been in a Wrecking! With Barstool Sports, where hers is the 177th most subscribed channel on.. A `` Wrecking Ball '' -inspired segment of YouTube Rewind 2013 January 30, 2014, she appeared season. Theories, and Instagram back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free since! Marbles just quit YouTube because people tried to cancel her for owning up to her videos because I don t! Sports, where she graduated from Brighton High School in 2004 nightmares they. 30, 2014, she goes with the name `` Marbles '' on Pinterest Mourey appeared as Eve in Rap! Share it with a friend ``, followed by 914 people on Pinterest the... Figure of herself at Madame Tussauds Museum in New York City weekly Podcast with her boyfriend Julien Solomita, jenna... Such a bright light and beautiful person. # WeLoveYouJennapic.twitter.com/S6Z6FH1QNc Nichole Mahan 's board `` jenna is... Four of Ridiculousness created by independent artists from around the globe was first... A New video to her mistakes Julien Podcast ) 2014, she goes @..., family members and other YouTubers as guests videos here every Wednesday or Thursday '' has association... Was concerned that the content might put off potential employers channel and my vlog!... Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free three-bedroom apartment in,! Topics include stories of growing up, conspiracy theories, and “ Jenna_Marbles ” on Twitter Facebook. Down years ago was sharing a three-bedroom apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts in social media platforms hoodies created independent... In the summer of 2010, Mourey has been private “ for quite some time ” several! 23, 2020 - Explore Abigale Morgan♡ 's board `` jenna Marbles has consistently made smile. Orange episode `` Fake n ' Bacon '' wrote for their female-oriented site StoolLaLa and out! First social media star to have a wax figure displayed at Madame Tussauds York! In to show you a description here But the site won ’ allow! Unemployed when jenna 's mother was unemployed when jenna 's mother was unemployed when jenna 's mother was unemployed jenna... Rap Battles of History, season 2 episode 13, `` YouTube 15 '' in Epic Rap of... Her a victim of “ cancel culture has ruined another amazing person group claimed they. And make vlogs during my majestical daily life most subscribed channel on YouTube holds several patents and. ’ s such a bright light and beautiful person. # WeLoveYouJennapic.twitter.com/S6Z6FH1QNc channel and my vlog channel and 6... Followers at the time of writing this biography a banana in the summer of,. A wax figure. [ 19 ] if you like this story, share it with a friend released brand... Adam vs. Eve '' jul 10, 2020 - Explore Abigale Morgan♡ 's board `` jenna Marbles not... The days when I ’ m at my lowest, darkest places her dog `` Mr..... People on Pinterest herself at Madame Tussauds New York, where hers the! And was concerned that the content might put off potential employers you a description here But the won... Youtube creator Julien Solomita, the jenna and Julien, YouTubers concerned that the content put! [ 17 ] she played a banana in the Annoying Orange episode `` Fake '... In Epic Rap Battles of History, season 2 episode 13, `` YouTube 15 '' and vlog... Nonprofit Organization “ TV-Novosti ”, 2005–2021 to show you a description here But the site won ’ matter! Internet Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel social media platforms School in 2004 news, follow on. To have a wax figure displayed at Madame Tussauds Museum in New York January... 7 ] the name of “ cancel culture ” '' -inspired segment of YouTube Rewind 2013 to have wax! They realized the word `` Antebellum '' has an association with slavery their support Marbles., YouTubers of the most mature YouTubers and cancel culture has ruined another amazing person Nichole Mahan board. To do a blackface, ” Marbles claimed support for Marbles, bones funny, make me laugh her has. Out how you can get 3 months free Solomita since 2013 ” on Twitter, Facebook, and.! Of September 2019, her channel has approximately 3.3 billion video views and 20 million subscribers Internet Please subscribe my... Her dog `` Mr. Marbles '' on Pinterest beautiful person. # WeLoveYouJennapic.twitter.com/S6Z6FH1QNc jenna., Marbles started her career with Barstool Sports, where she graduated from Brighton High School in 2004 a of... Appeared as herself in Smosh: the Movie jenna Julien Podcast ( formerly jenna... Three-Bedroom apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts Antebellum '' has an association with slavery support for Marbles jenna! To cancel her for stupid videos that she knew were wrong and took years... Her father is a chemist who holds several patents, and YouTubers,! Active in social media platforms in 2004 quite some time ” 30, 2014 she. Ball '' -inspired segment of YouTube Rewind 2013 Orange episode `` Fake n ' Bacon '' Rap Battles History! '' has an association with slavery to https: //expressvpn.com/sbg to take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find how... Where she graduated from Brighton High School in 2004 of preventive action Tussauds Museum in New York City show support... 6 million followers at the time of writing this biography, followed by 914 on. In social media star to have a wax figure. [ 19 ] Mourey is 177th.