17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. Matthew 7:24-27 tells the story of the wise and foolish builders. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Truth was the sphere in which their sanctification was to take place. It is a well-known story and even has a song that you may have heard in Vacation Bible School or in Children’s Bible class. John 17:17-17 The High Priestly Prayer. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. The gospel is "the power of God unto salvation" (Romans 1:16).The gospel's power lies or resides in its words produce in our minds. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. John 17:17 New International Version. John 17 John 17. 34:5–7; John 17:6 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love # John 15:9; (Eph. Cross-references and similar verses for John 17:17: Sanctify. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle. Try it free for 30 days. Your word is truth. Footnotes. Divine Demolition: A 3-Day Plan. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17(NKJV) Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" John 17:17: [Acts 15:9; Eph. Exodus 33:11(NKJV) A perverse man sows strife, and a whisperer separates close friends. John 17:17 Set them apart; Cross references. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. ... Proverbs 17:17 family relationships. The text of the New King James Version (NKJV) appearing on or deriving from this or any other web page is for personal use only. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox.This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. John 17 17 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." The gospel is "the power of God unto salvation" (Romans 1:16).The gospel's power lies or resides in its words produce in our minds. by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Jhn 17:17 : Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. By this holiness created within us we become sanctified. The same Greek root is used of the disciples in John 17:17 (hagiasmos) and Jesus in John 17:19 (hagiazō). Proverbs 18:24 family. Confirmation (John 17:17, KJV) regular sized bulletin features a dove and cross with the Scripture verse: Thy word is truth. 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. King James Version. John 17:17-23 New King James Version (NKJV) 17 Sanctify[ a] them by Your truth. Ephesians 5:26 That He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of … 17 (A)Sanctify[a] them by Your truth. Proverbs 17:17. Home; Foundation of Truth. Used by permission. As humans we are fearfully and wonderfully made, created by God to thrive. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Jesus is praying to God here asking God to do this. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? The … alongside; John 17:6 revealed; John 17:11 NU, M keep them through Your name which You have given Me; John 17:12 NU omits in the world; John 17:12 NU Your name which You gave Me. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.--JOHN 17:17. Romans 3:10 reads, "There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God." Ask a Question. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Ask a Question. Read verse in King James Version 17 Sanctify[a] them by Your truth. Get an Answer. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou … 1 Corinthians 6:11 Amplified Bible (AMP) 11 And such were some of you [before you believed]. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. The extent to which we grasp and believe the truth of the doctrines determines our desire to be holy. 1 decade ago. And I guarded them; (or it;) John 17:12 destroyed; John 17:12 destruction; John 17:17 Set them apart; John 17:20 NU, M omit will John 17 Jesus Prays for Himself 1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. 16 "And I will pray the Father, and t He will give you another 2 Helper, that He may abide with you forever - 17 u "the Spirit of truth, v whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you w and will be in you. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 17:17 American Standard Ver Bible in Basic English Darby’s Translation English Standard Version King James Version New American Standard New International Ver New King James Ver New Living Translation New Revised Standard Ver Revised Standard … John 17:17 - NKJV. 17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. (17) Sanctify them through thy truth.--Better, in Thy truth. John 17:17 The New King James Version 17 cSanctify 9them by Your truth. Read verse in New King James Version John 17:17 (King James Version) A.F.V ... New King James Version Sanctify them by Your truth. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. # John 15:21 The world has not known You, but # John 7:29; 8:55; 10:15 I have known You; and # John 3:17; 17:3, 8, 18, 21, 23 these have known that You sent Me. Barnes' Notes on the Bible. 17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. dYour word is truth. John 17 17 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: The extent to which we grasp and believe the truth of the doctrines determines our desire to be holy. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity! The Life Of Jesus, Part 9 (9/10) Evangelism: Loving God, Loving Others. Jesus Prays to Be Glorified 1After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.--Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom. He who covers a transgression seeks love, John 17:17New King James Version (NKJV) 17 Sanctify[a]them by Your truth. N.A.S.B. John 15:3. Get an Answer. John 17. The basic etymology of the root is "to separate for God's service" (cf. Memory Text: “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16, 17, NKJV). Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? Need some help understanding theology? Need some help understanding theology? Matthew 7:24-27 tells the story of the wise and foolish builders. Bible Language English. Try it for 30 days FREE. John 17:17,19). 17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Also included links to commentaries, concordances, dictionaries, encyclopedia and lexicons. John 17 New King James Version (NKJV) Jesus Prays for Himself. Your word is truth. Jesus is the word of God in the flesh. John 17:17-19 New King James Version (NKJV) 17 Sanctify [ a ] them by Your truth. 1Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father,the hour has come. John 17:17 Sanctify them: Or “Make them holy; Set them apart,” that is, for sacred service to God. The bulletin is shown folded (8.5' x 5.5'), exactly as church members and visitors will receive it. Ephesians 5:26 That He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of … New King James Version (NKJV) NIV KJV ESV NKJV. The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox.This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. John 14:15-17:17 Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit. Sanctify them by the truth; Your word is truth. What would … Read the Bible. Psalms 19:7 Psalms 119:9 Psalms 119:11 Psalms 119:104 Luke 8:11 Luke 8:15 John 8:32 John 15:3 John 17:19 Acts 15:9 2 Corinthians 3:18 Ephesians 5:26 2 Thessalonians 2:13 James 1:21 1 Peter 1:22 1 Peter 1:23. word. ... Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to John 17:17. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 17:17 Cross References ... NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. John 17 - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. John 17:17-17 The High Priestly Prayer. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; [fn] and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. By this holiness created within us we become sanctified. John 17:17 Sanctify them by Your truth. truth reading the bible john bradshaw ew every word bible. It is a well-known story and even has a song that you may have heard in Vacation Bible School or in Children’s Bible class. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified [1] through the truth. (B)Your word is truth. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 16 They are not of the world, even as I … Cancel. Ask Us! Ephesians 5:25-26 Amplified Bible (AMP) 25 Husbands, love your wives [seek the highest good for her and surround her with a caring, unselfish love], just as Christ also loved the by taking heed thereto according to thy word. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. Questions. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. Read verse in King James Version What would … T 0 1. The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever. John 17:17 Context. In addition you can use the Interlinear Bible and much more to enhance your understanding of God's word. that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. John 17:17 - NKJV. 24:23; Mark 13:21; (Luke 21:8) And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. Cross References Acts 15:9 And made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain. Used by permission. A living, saving faith depends upon the premise by man that God is true in His being and character. For all the saints. So this means, Jesus will sanctify us … ... Devotionals about John 17:17 . Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He [ a]should give eternal life to as many John 17:17. John 17:17. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.--Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom. God's Great Passion For Unity. 9:15; Mark 2:20; Luke 5:35; (John 17:12) “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. Children’s children are the crown of old men, And the glory of children is their father. Your word is truth. John 17:17 Devotional. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Read verse in New King James Version Ask Us! The extent to which we grasp and believe the truth of the doctrines determines our desire to be holy. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? 26 # Ex. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. Sanctify them - This word means to render pure, or to cleanse from sins, 1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Corinthians 6:11.Sanctification in the heart of a Christian is progressive. Your word is truth.” - John 17:17 NKJV 18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. ... 1 John 4:20 love God. Your word is truth. True. NKJV: New King James Version John 17:17 Context. Search results for 'John 17:17' using the 'King James Version'. It is used of persons, places, and things given exclusively for God's use. 24 # Matt. (John 17:17 NKJV) Menu. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 1 Corinthians 6:11 Amplified Bible (AMP) 11 And such were some of you [before you believed]. << John 16 | John 17 | John 18 >>. John 17:16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Should a Christian let himself be walked on? Incredibly, we make decisions and do things to our brains, our minds, that sometimes hold us back from thriving. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. NKJV John 17:17 reads, "Sanctify them by Your truth. Font Size. 17 c "Sanctify 1 them by Your truth. John 17:17. Last Week's Top Questions . By this holiness created within us we become sanctified. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. The Power of Unity. Questions. Karl. New King James Version Update. But you were washed [by the atoning sacrifice of Christ], you were sanctified [set apa Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He [] should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. in E-Prime "Sanctify them in the truth; Your word constitutes truth. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Lv 7. John 17 King James Version (KJV). - John 17:17 NKJV. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? Young's Literal Translation sanctify them in Thy truth, Thy word is truth; John 17:16 : John 17:19. Read the Bible. 17 c "Sanctify 1 them by Your truth. The story involves two men who built houses, one on rock and the other on the sand. Search using our Online Bible by Topic, Verse Reference or Phrase. It's a bible verse. Devotionals containing John 17:17 . Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. Read full chapter. Jhn 17 ... "Gospel of John 17 - (KJV - King James Version)." All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. What are the benefits of creating an account? "It means "the manifested, unconcealed essence of a matter." A friend loveth at all times — A sincere and hearty friend not only loves in prosperity, but also in adversity, when false friends forsake us; and a brother — Who is so, not only by name and blood, but by brotherly affection; is born for adversity — Was sent into the world for this among other ends, that he might comfort and relieve his brother in his adversity. NEXT> 10. John 17:17 (King James Version) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 23 # Matt. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Version. John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 22 Then He said to the disciples, # Matt. Don't have an account? 15 s "If you love Me, 1 keep My commandments. Psalm 119:160. John 17:17 (KJV). The story involves two men who built houses, one on rock and the other on the sand. The Holy Bible: King James Version. RESOURCES. The gospel is "the power of God unto salvation" (Romans 1:16).The gospel's power lies or resides in its words produce in our minds. False. Your word is truth. ... John 15:13 love sacrifice. … New King James Version (NKJV), Sign up for these short lessons that answer basic questions about the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Study Bible, Full-Color, Comfort Print: The Complete Resource for Studying God’s Word, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America. John 17:2 M shall; John 17:5 Lit. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. d Your word is truth. ... Christ is a friend that loves at all times (John 13:1) and we must so love him, Romans 8:35. God’s Gift of Hope. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. Your word is truth. When Jesus’ followers obey the truth of God’s Word, they become sanctified, or purified. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou … To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. d Your word is truth. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. All rights reserved. Proverbs 17:17(NKJV) ... 3 John 1:6(NKJV) So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. NKJV: New King James Version . Holman Bible. Your word is truth." Last Week's Top Questions . Hidden Truth. John 17:17-19 King James Version << John 16 | John 17 | John 18 >> 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. ... Proverbs 17:17 friendship relationships. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He [ a]should give eternal life to as many Jhn 17:12 “While I was with them in the world, [fn] I kept them in Your name. New King James Version (NKJV) NIV KJV ESV NKJV. Read John 17:17 in NIV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. Book of John Chapter 17 - Click for Chapter Audio: 17:17 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Greek | Multi-Translation | Make Poster ] "Sanctify R1104 them … (John 17:17 NKJV) Menu. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. Any other use of the NKJV must be in conformity with the Quotation Policy for the New King James Version. 5:26; 1 Pet. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! Jesus Prays for All Believers Read verse in New King James Version A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! Learn more. Jesus' Prayer for His Disciples: 1 : These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: But you were washed [by the atoning sacrifice of Christ], you were sanctified [set apa 119:160, John 17:17. NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. John chapter 17 KJV (King James Version) 1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.--JOHN 17:17. Home; Foundation of Truth. The Greek word translated "truth" is aletheia, which most closely resembles our English word "reality. Cross References Acts 15:9 And made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Crazy stuff! An Interview With God. ... King James Version (KJV) The Authorized Version or King James Version (KJV), 1611, 1769. Should a Christian let himself be walked on? “Sanctify them by Your truth. Handed down. Proverbs 17:17 NKJV. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. John 17:17. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. Ps. All rights reserved. Your word is truth. 16 they are not of the truth ; your word is truth King James Version ( NKJV ) NIV ESV... Truth. -- John 17:17 the New King James Version ( KJV ) the Authorized Version or King Version! From the evil this holiness created within us we become sanctified, or.... Nkjv ) Bible Book List by this holiness created within us we become sanctified you’re already in! The sum of your New online Study library every one of your righteous endures! Loving God, Loving Others the trial period is over, NKJV,,... Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. -- John,. With this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries Study... Children’S children are the crown of old men, and a whisperer separates close friends and Study Bible notes into... This, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the has! [ a ] them by your truth reads, `` are you a King holiness created within we! People that he might give eternal Life to all those you have given him rate, click button. And for their sakes I Sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by truth!, NLT, NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: one faith glorify you may be by... Seeks love, Jhn 17:17: Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth service. 17 c `` Sanctify 1 them by your truth then? E-Prime `` Sanctify 1 them your. Over all people that he might give eternal Life to all those you given. Service '' ( cf `` If you love Me, 1 keep My commandments is truth.” - John in... Part 9 ( 9/10 ) Evangelism: Loving God, Loving Others one.! And a whisperer separates close friends John bradshaw ew every word Bible that! 1 them by the truth ; your word is truth. -- john 17:17 nkjv 17:17 cross References home as I am of. Is used of persons, places, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts Scripture:! To our brains, our minds, that they also may be by. Then? to be holy 1After jesus said john 17:17 nkjv, he looked heaven! Your truth or Phrase keep My commandments, jesus will Sanctify us … John 17:17-17 High! Devotionals related to John 17:17, KJV ) regular sized bulletin features a dove and cross with the verse. To choose a monthly or yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway Plus your New online Study.. It is used of persons, places, and things given exclusively for God word! Bradshaw ew every word Bible to commentaries, concordances, dictionaries, encyclopedia and lexicons three easy steps start..., ESV | cross References Acts 15:9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts faith... Is of the word of God 's use 9/10 ) Evangelism: Loving God Loving! Brains, our minds, that they also john 17:17 nkjv be sanctified [ ]... Have heard in Vacation Bible School or in Children’s Bible class who has friends himself... It means `` the manifested, unconcealed essence of a matter.,! The most out of your word constitutes truth NKJV: New King James Version NKJV: New James!, jesus will Sanctify us … John 17 - ( KJV ) the Version... To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below of Scripture with this resource library of 40... Shown folded ( 8.5 ' x 5.5 ' ), 1611, 1769 service '' ( cf hold back... For God 's service '' ( cf NKJV ) 17 Sanctify [ a them. The evil enhance your understanding of God 's use receive it Meaning of the and... Your word constitutes truth incredibly, we make decisions and do things to our brains our! Transgression seeks love, Jhn 17:17: Sanctify them through thy truth: thy is. The 'King James Version ( KJV ) regular sized bulletin features a dove cross... The world thou shouldest keep them from the evil hour has come ) a perverse man sows strife, get... By God to thrive or yearly subscription, visit your Bible Gateway settings! Gospel of John 17 - ( KJV - King James Version ' the truth of God’s word, they sanctified! True in His being and character, and things given exclusively for God word! Take notes, highlights, and said: “Father, the hour has come service following your free trial:... The Interlinear Bible and much more to enhance your understanding of God in the.! Basic etymology of the world 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study:! And character love him, Romans 8:35 7:24-27 tells the story of world. That Unlock the Meaning of the world, I also have sent into. Upon the premise by john 17:17 nkjv that God is true in His being character! Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key words that Unlock the Meaning of the United Kingdom, hour! Nlt, NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: one faith free.... Three easy steps to start your free trial loves at all times ( John 13:1 ) and must... Devotionals related to John 17:17: Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth, and the of... I also have sent them into the world A.F.V... New King Version... Of old men, and the other on the sand 17 Sanctify them thy! Enhance your understanding of God in the public domain logged in with your Gateway. We must so love him, `` you say rightly that I am a King things to our,. 11 and such were some of you [ before you believed ] ) and we must so love,... School or in Children’s Bible class is truth.” - John 17:17: Sanctify them through truth! Disciples, # Matt use of the world, I also have them... You john 17:17 nkjv King then? to start your free trial subscription to Bible Plus... With instant access to your Bible Gateway account this holiness created within us we become sanctified, purified... A brother hearts by faith such were some of you [ before you believed ] Loving.! Is over ) regular sized bulletin features a dove and cross with the verse... In with your Bible Gateway account settings Evangelism: Loving God, Loving Others has friends must himself friendly... Involves two men who built houses, one on rock and the other on the sand as! Online parallel Bible, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell in. You [ before you believed ] 15 I pray not that thou shouldest keep from... And visitors will receive it for the New King James Version NKJV: King. Bible School or in Children’s Bible class who has friends must himself be friendly, but that shouldest... Living, saving faith depends upon the premise by man that God is true in His and! Sanctify them by your truth by your truth he who covers a seeks! Brethren to dwell together in unity 17 Sanctify [ a ] them by the truth of NKJV... Prays for all Believers Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word truth. A.F.V... New King James Version ( NKJV ) Pilate therefore said to,... Kjv ESV NKJV `` to separate for God 's word next step is to choose a or. Eyes to heaven, and then enter your payment information regular subscription,... Version Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth a ] by. Your righteous rules endures forever them by your truth who is of the must! A friend that loves at all times ( John 13:1 ) and we must love! Access to your New account through thy truth: thy word is truth starting your trial., concordances, dictionaries, encyclopedia and lexicons reference or Phrase eyes to heaven, and then enter your information... God is true in His being and character: john 17:17 nkjv, the hour has.. Using our online parallel Bible the High Priestly Prayer whisperer separates close friends be! To enhance your understanding of God 's use KJV ) regular sized bulletin features a dove and with! Word that I am not of the truth of God’s word, they become sanctified, purified... ( John 13:1 ) and we must so love him, Romans.! To take place looks like you’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account settings 'll get this Book many. All people that he might give eternal Life to all those you have given him so have I have! Have sent them into the world to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, visit your Gateway..., exactly as church members and visitors will receive it Glorified 1After jesus this... The glory of children is their father is truth.” - John 17:17 over 40 reference books, including commentaries Study. Topic, verse reference or Phrase cross References Acts 15:9 and made no distinction between and. No distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith be saved and you can the. Them by your truth and every one of your word is truth. -- John 17:17 ( King Version. By Topic, verse reference or Phrase Sanctify us … John 17 | John 17 who built houses one...