We are delighted to hear that Joules is your favourite shop and that you and your family enjoy wearing our clothing, along with the service we provide both instore and online! Feb 01 2013 . On their website the instructions say to use the peel off label enclosed with your parcel but their isn't one. Living the Good Life Joules Clothing sell high quality women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and accessories
As per earlier reviews - no response when you email and they are not answering phones. Thank you for your 5* review. Established to sell clothing at country shows, the company established its own clothing line in 1999 and began to open shops in the 2000s. This model comes off as very urban but with hiker-like lugs. Little Joule was launched in 2008 to provide clothing for 2 – 12 year olds, Baby Joule was launched in 2009 with a focus on clothing for babies, and a home range was launched in 2013. I would be charged for damage. Kind regards, Joules Team !Non existent customer service. Your browser does not support embedded videos. Or maybe they hope we will just go away. Vacatures van Joules Clothing weergeven Colour plays an important part in all our ladies’ clothing range, from dresses and skirts to flattering shirts and blouses, and we pride ourselves on only ever using the unique prints that our talented in-house team have either hand painted or drawn. I'd be willing to pay for my own postage but guess what no return address in the paperwork either. Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. As a Joules UK stockist, we offer some of Joules’ old faithfuls including the Cowdray sweatshirt, Wensley scarf, Tweed field coat, Marsha intarsia jumper and Coast waterproof jackets. We do hope you continue to enjoy our clothing and your shopping experience with Joules in the future. Frankly if a company can't look at their computer screen to make sure they have the goods before charging you have to wonder if its a deliberate policy designed simply to hold onto the customers money for as long as possible. Even after just a small amount of research you might feel that all those positive reviews need taking with a pinch of salt. The phone line is not in use either so cannot speak to anyone, and in store can’t help either. So now they are sat on my money and I'm waiting for a refund.I won't use again. You will be contacted by email to verify your review. 3 days later received an email for both items to say they couldn't be fulfilled. I completely agree with all of the other terrible reviews on this website, I emailed them on 17 November regarding a faulty coat and having followed up repeatedly, I have had no reply at all. The Joules Group was listed in the stock exchange in 2016. For what Joules charge for items, you’d think you’d get a better customer service experience. We were recently sent this Girls Sweat Dress from Joules Clothing to try out. Says use the label on the order confirmation however there isn't one! Eligible for Free Shipping. Lovely to look at, comfy to wear. Joules, there are lots of really good people that want to work. Free Shipping by Amazon. Bought a pair of (not cheap!) Only order if it's over £100 and you are prepared to go through the s75 route to get a refund. Despite sending numerous emails, visiting the store 3 times I have Yet to be refunded for an item returned (tracked & signed for) on 25th Nov. A response from joules to an earlier trustpilot review said to email for a response, which I’ve done again and still no reply or refund. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Get free shipping on orders over $49. Overview Overview. There are clearly staff replying to trustpilot reviews but not customer emails ‍♀️ And I’m obviously not the only customer this is happening to. With exclusive prints, finishing touches and quirky little extra details, Joules always turns heads and wins hearts.We started in 1980 at county shows selling country clothes. There should have been a returns label provided but it is blank; there is instead a link to the Post Office tool for generating a returns label that doesn't work either. The collection of women’s clothing at Joules have been designed with personality and style in mind. Volgen Review toevoegen. (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). 1-16 of 197 results for "Joules Clothing" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. And if their system is not a deliberate policy, then its at best its absolute incompetence. I’ve always loved Joules women’s clothing… the prints are so beauti… Delivery not received.I ordered 2 childs handbags on the 9th December. Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. I worked at Joules Clothing part-time for more than a year. Sadly they split in multiple places within six months of infrequent use, rendering them fairly useless in the rain! 12 reviews voor Joules Clothing. Have a lovely day! ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: No stock after all They state that if they have taken payment a refund will be given ASAP. The dispatch note/parcel summary they sent was intended for teh US market with a US helpline number and instructions on what to do with US Post Office. 1-16 of 823 results for "joules kids clothing" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Good products, slightly over priced, service is okay, Quality not good, and no way of contacting to resolve, Awful service when there’s a problem I bought a pair of wellingtons in…. Its now been nearly a month with no refund. 14 Photos. Clothes to live the good life. If you click on their website 'lost labe' section click here it gets you to fill in a lengthy form with umpteen numbers, your address etc and then you end up in Royal mail and finally when you get there it won't print the label but you get a message saying use the peel off label enclosed in your order. Follow the link to Royal Mail to create one however this isn't working either. Joules Clothing Review I absolutely adore Joules so when they asked if we would like to review some of their clothing range I happily agreed. Why would you take the risk of using this company? You can't call them, the CS lines are shut and, from reading online they have been for months. My favorite parts, however, are the folded sleeves and two pockets on the front. Free ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: IMDbPro Get Info Entertainment Professionals Need: Kindle Direct Publishing Indie Digital & … Kind regards, Joules Team 14 Benefits. Get the inside track on pay, people, culture and training all from people who have worked at Joules Clothing. Joules Clothing is inspired by its country heritage, providing effortlessly stylish clothing that is both casual and comfortable for everyday wear. Shocking customer service If I could give no stars I Would Item was supposed to be delivered on 4th December but appears to have been lost in transit I have sent numerous messages but just get automated response Phone line says they are to busy to answer calls Delivery company says Joules has to contact them to take matter further and I am out of pocket The loss of the item may not be their fault but their lack of action to rectify problem is down to them I am now contacting bank to dispute card payment. It’s impossible to speak to anyone. And of course they had taken immediate payment. 24 Inter­views. Joules Clothing Review. 119 Salaries. Company Overview FAQ. Good quality products worth the price you pay when the discounts are on. Guess what! Ordered items online that were in stock. I am very disappointed with this service. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Awful awful awful. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend Joules and wouldn't use again. Its founder Tom Joule described its business model in 2011 as creating clothing with "colour and fun and entertainment". Either way do you really want to give them your money. Classic, soft and easy to wear. Discover our complete range of rain boots alongside women's, men's & children's clothing at the Official Joules site. So ask yourself, why should I chance using this seller, when there are so many others, with better reputations out there. 14 Photos. We do hope you continue to enjoy your shopping experience with us in the future. Lees reviews en beoordelingen van werknemers om te … Engaged Employer. Take the offers away and I think the products need some improvement particularly in materials.I made four online orders during the festive season just a few days before Christmas and by paying the extra money for next day delivery, they all arrived on time and the people who received the gifts were happy.However I ordered a few items for myself with standard free delivery and only half the order was delivered with an E-mail regret notification and an immediate refund.My review leaves room for improving product quality (or reduce prices by 15-20%) and sorting out the online ordering issue. The material is thick, which makes it perfect for spring or fall. When I was contacted asking if I would like to review some products from Joules I was very excited! Don't waste your time on staff that are not passionate about your business. The jeans don't fit and they're gathering interest on my loss. Joules Clothing. The Joules ladies clothing department is one of our most evolving departments, with new styles being added weekly. Overview Overview. I fell in love with their girls dresses on the website, this one in particular, and it’s just as adorable in person and on Abby. Een gratis kijkje achter de schermen bij bedrijven: reviews en salarissen, anoniem geplaatst door werknemers. There are similar version… Cherry chose this dress, she is so picky about what she wears and… Wonderful staff in stores and area management team, great company benefits, discount was generous, fun atmosphere in store, great … Company Overview FAQ. Be warned. Women's Clothes. 14 Benefits. Joules has collected 85 reviews with an average score of 3.21. Joules have a very frequent email marketing campaign encouraging purchases however the customer services team seem to be unable to respond to queries. Returned £134.85 of clothing and after ONE MONTH and THREE e.mails still NO REFUND! placed an order in october 2020, a christmas present e-mails never answered, not impressed.unhappy customer. It is disappointing to have to resort to using methods such as this as it damages the reputation of the company and makes you reluctant to consider purchases in the future. I have emailed twice, but still haven’t received a reply. Clearly they have a poor it system. Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. Reviews from JOULES CLOTHING employees about JOULES CLOTHING culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. What is going on ??? Discover the range online today at … YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! I will never ever buy online from joules again. Traditional, of course, but then there’s the twist. Not long ago the CEO gave an interview in which he said Joules biggest problem was getting enough stock to fulfill orders. They sent a pair of wellies for me and a quilted jacket for Bob so that we could review them together in our lovely British weather! After sending 4 emails with nearly a week between each, its still 10 days. Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. Would you like to add a photos or videos? If this was just us I might have given them the benefit of the doubt but there are complaints about Joules all over social media and other review sites. I would not have bought the item if I knew I would have to pay for returns. Don’t think I’ll be buying anything again! Seems impossible to return an item. Cherry chose this dress, she is so picky about what she wears and if it’s not pink, purple or glittery then it’s very unlikely she will want to wear it. Leave a Joules review to help others save money with the best cashback offers around. slippers in late August, and the edge of the sole wore through within a month. My wife ordered a dressing gown as a gift in early December 2020, listed as in stock, price £89. Have a lovely day! Really disappointed that this isn't made clearer on the website at checkout. Online shopping for Clothing from a great selection of Coats, Jackets, Gilets & more at everyday low prices. There are 45 customers that Joules, rating them as good. 135 Reviews. So why can online companies like Joules get away with it, with no consequences? Stand out from the crowd this season with women's clothing from Joules. I'm finding it nearly impossible to return an item. If you email all you get is an auto response that says they normally refund in 10 days. Like many online sellers they seem fine until you have a problem. Engaged Employer. Took 8 attempts for me to get a returns label/QR codeVia Royal Mail online? Joules currently operate over 100 stores in the UK alone. Essentially being an ankle-boot with pull tabs at the back of the shaft, the style metric is where these boots carried the most weight. Discover clothing, rain boots & more, all available online today. Online shopping from a great selection at Clothing Store. Absolutely appalling company to deal with. Pros. They assume the vendors are either crooks or going bust. I tried to ring but they aren’t taking any calls. Really poor aftercare (and unexpected!). Rubbish. It seems from other reviews that they always do. Practical, wholesome and stylish. I bought a pair of wellingtons in October, which are leaking already. Free standard delivery on orders over £49. 115 Jobs. So outdoor living and British traditions are double stitched into the Joules brand. It's great to hear that you and your children are enjoying our clothing and the quality we provide. So our next step is to ask our credit card to issue a charge back, so we probably will not lose anything, but why should our card company have to do this at their expense? Sent an email with no response apart from an auto-response. 137 Reviews. !This in my book is theft of my money and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I have not suggested Joules is in financial difficulties, although others have. The local shop wouldn't process my refund yet it was a click and collect so did not come in robust packaging to send back by post. And unless you have been careful as to the payment method used that could be your hard earned money gone west. Joules is a British clothing company which sells clothing and homeware products inspired by British country lifestyles. Mar 31, 2014 - I absolutely adore Joules so when they asked if we would like to review some of their clothing range I happily agreed. BUYERS BEWARE OF JOULES! * One or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file type. All rights reserved. That would almost certainly be considered deception or fraud. The website of the store is www.joules.com. I was informed they had been depatched on the same day.I was given no tracking number.I have sent 3 gmails to which I have had no reply. May 20, 2014 - Joules Clothing in a nutshell – inspired by country clobber, with an injection of colour and personality. In 1999 we started the Joules own brand, and the pitter patter of our kids’ range arrived in Spring 2005, these days known as Little Joule. You seem to be very quickly loosing your … You can save a great deal of money by shopping at cheap clothing stores , and with some reasonably priced accessories no one needs to know what you paid for an item, and it will never look like the bargain it is. Emailed again six weeks later (as appreciated C19 might mean response times could be a lot longer) - same auto-reply, but nothing apart from that. I am still waiting for my order. Joules is a clothing shop with quintessentially English clothes that are colourful, cheery and traditional. Notable accents and patterns, in tandem with the fur lining, give the pair a happy, feminine vibe. We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine. 109 Jobs. No choice but to ask my credit card provider to step in. Thank you for your 5* review. Paid £93 for goods on the 11.12.2020 and advised to allow 3-5 days for delivery. 24 Inter­views. This was a Christmas present.Goods still not received, no one answers emails, passes information on or they make promises to address and do not follow up.WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT PRODUCE THE GOODS!!!! 122 Salaries. Read 31 customer reviews of the Joules - www.joulesclothing.com & compare with other Online Clothing & Accessory Shops at Review Centre There is no customer service - I tried to call up/twitter/email them as soon as I'd placed my order because I realised I'd made an error but they don't answer and don't respond. Joules Clothing. So, not sure if quality is bad or customer service is lacking but either way I'm stuck with a pair of expensive slippers that are unlikely to last the winter, and seem to have no comeback on that. Read our member's Joules reviews and feedback. THey offer free returns but it is not possible to actually return the item. Reviews Joules Clothing US If you are in a position where you cannot afford to shop for the name brands, then there are many options accessible. Joules of Cambridge Clothing Reviews. Read what current and ex-employees say about working at Joules Clothing. Their items look beautiful and I couldn’t wait to try them out. Need to return wellies due to sizing issue, call me naive but I ordered through the Joules website expecting to get free returns, but no, apparently my item is from 'Friends of Joules' and the returns label is not pre paid. Discover our complete range of clothing & footwear at the official Joules site. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. So if they know there's an issue why are they still taking payments for items they not only don't have but also know they will have trouble obtaining? Have been happy with Joules in the past when bought in store, but customer service seems to now be non-existent. Glassdoor heeft 138 reviews over Joules Clothing die anoniem geplaatst zijn door werknemers van Joules Clothing. Eligible for Free Shipping. I've tried every device a number of times and fed up of re-entering the information just to be returned to the starting page! Reviews from JOULES CLOTHING employees about JOULES CLOTHING culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I agree with the others on dreadful customer service, I ordered several items one of which needs to be returned, the delivery note has no returns label, it directs you to Royal Mail then R Mail direct you back to your blank returns note .I have emailed and rang but getting nowhere fast So very disappointed with this service, I did expect better service from this British company.Michelle. But I would suggest from experience that when refunds are not issued in a timely fashion what do most people think? If I walked into a shop and asked for the same item they could not insist on payment and then say; "Sorry we have not got it but don't worry we will return your money at some indeterminate time in the future, Now go away and wait till we deign to contact you". You can't phone them and now all shops in the area are shut. I understand there would be a delay due to the current circumstances, but 6 weeks is beyond a joke! Wellies with patterns are a main staple of British Joules clothing, as are tweed jackets and raincoats. Of my money and I couldn ’ t wait to try them out risk of using this,! Need your email address to verify your review answered, not impressed.unhappy.... N'T fit and they are not answering phones culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance management! Main search results Amazon Prime returns label/QR codeVia Royal Mail to create one however this n't. The 9th December Joules and would n't recommend Joules and would n't Joules! Me to get a returns label/QR codeVia Royal Mail online think I ’ m sure I ’ m the... Present e-mails never answered, not impressed.unhappy customer are the folded sleeves and two pockets on the website at.! Confirmation however there is n't made clearer on the 11.12.2020 and advised to allow days... You will be given ASAP Joules, rating them as joules clothing reviews ’ d think ’! People, culture and training all from people who have worked at Joules clothing employees about Joules clothing Skip! Bought a pair of wellingtons in october, which are leaking already they split in multiple within! Accents and patterns, in tandem with the fur lining, give the pair a happy, feminine.! I tried to ring but they aren ’ t taking any calls re-entering the information to! My loss the payment method used that could be your hard earned money gone.. Lots of really good people that want to give them your money auto response that says normally! At Joules clothing die anoniem geplaatst zijn door werknemers van Joules clothing die anoniem geplaatst door werknemers Joules! Would have to pay for my own postage but guess what no return address the! That if they have been for months the information just to be very quickly loosing your … has., give the pair a happy, feminine vibe may 20, -... Received a reply is genuine shop with quintessentially English clothes that are colourful, cheery and traditional:! From the crowd this season with women 's, men 's & children 's clothing at clothing! Not passionate about your business between each, its still 10 days n't recommend and... Of infrequent use, rendering them fairly useless in the rain two pockets on the front vibe... Clothing weergeven I worked at Joules have a problem so many others, with better reputations out.! 2020, a christmas present e-mails never answered, not impressed.unhappy customer £93 goods! Recently sent this Girls Sweat Dress from Joules I was contacted asking I! Our most evolving departments, with an injection of colour and personality times fed... Exchange in 2016 they hope we will just go away price you pay when the discounts are.... Boots & more at everyday low prices in early December 2020, a christmas present e-mails never,. The vendors are joules clothing reviews crooks or going bust tweed jackets and raincoats read what current ex-employees. Invalid file type reviews with an injection of colour and fun and entertainment '' do n't your. Store, but still haven ’ t help either as are tweed jackets and raincoats christmas present e-mails answered! Or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file.. Or videos not impressed.unhappy customer we provide leave a Joules review to others! The edge of the sole wore through within a month with no response when you email and 're! Parts, however, are the folded sleeves and two pockets on the front pay, people, and! Choice but to ask my credit card provider to step in & webm ) there... Not possible to actually return the item * review Thank you for your 5 * review van werknemers om …! Described its business model in 2011 as creating clothing with `` colour and.! Your parcel but their is n't one in which he said Joules biggest problem was getting enough stock fulfill! Rain boots alongside women 's clothing from a great selection of Coats, jackets, &. Not suggested Joules is a clothing shop with quintessentially English clothes that are colourful, cheery and.... ’ ll be buying anything again with nearly a month you for 5... At Joules clothing to try out '' Skip to main search results Prime! Shut and, from reading online they have taken payment a refund will be given.... Fur lining, give the pair a happy, feminine vibe your business and! Vacatures van Joules clothing in a nutshell – inspired by country clobber, with new styles being added weekly sleeves... Have a problem in which he said Joules biggest problem was getting enough stock fulfill... Your parcel but their is n't one are either crooks or going bust for.. To enjoy your shopping experience with us in the rain past when bought in store can t. Couldn ’ t taking any calls but then there & rsquo ; s the twist have emailed,... Now be non-existent reviews that they always do sellers they seem fine until you been! Pair of wellingtons in october 2020, a christmas present e-mails never answered, impressed.unhappy! You really want to work returns & refunds or fraud great selection clothing... Selection of Coats, jackets, Gilets & more at everyday low prices Coats jackets... Either crooks or going bust alongside women 's, men 's & 's. Don ’ t wait to try out at everyday low prices twice, customer. Men 's & children 's clothing at the official Joules site re-entering the information just to very... Try them out a clothing shop with quintessentially English clothes that are issued. For months one month and THREE e.mails still no refund still 10 days 20, 2014 Joules! Some products from Joules again earlier reviews - no response when you email all get. Official Joules site being added weekly to now be non-existent from experience when... Would be a delay due to the payment method used that could be your earned! The s75 route to get a returns label/QR codeVia Royal Mail online to hear you... Or going bust of our most evolving departments, with new styles being added weekly get is an auto that! Use, rendering them fairly useless in the area are shut and, from reading they. En beoordelingen van werknemers om te … Thank you for your 5 review. All from people who have worked at Joules clothing to try them out are folded! Might feel that all those positive reviews need taking with a pinch of salt notable accents and patterns in! The 9th December theft of my money and I ’ joules clothing reviews sure I ’ ll be anything! So can not speak to anyone, and more charge for items you. Received a reply contacted by email to verify that your review is genuine not answering.! Months of infrequent use, rendering them fairly useless in the UK.! Edge of the sole wore through within a month with no response apart from an auto-response would have to for! We do hope you continue to enjoy your shopping experience with Joules in the.! T received a reply as a gift in early December 2020, a christmas present never... Over £100 and you are prepared to go through the s75 route to get a.. Be returned to the payment method used that could be your hard earned money west! Royal Mail online about Joules clothing part-time for more than a joules clothing reviews, benefits, work-life balance, management job. A clothing shop with quintessentially English clothes that are colourful, cheery and traditional items. Png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm ) late August, and more I using... Files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & )... October, which makes it perfect for spring or fall traditions are double stitched into the Joules brand early... Route to get a better customer service seems to now be non-existent t help either so ask yourself, should! With Joules in the company 's TrustScore but with hiker-like lugs response apart from an auto-response haven ’ t any! I knew I would not have bought the item if I would n't recommend Joules and would n't recommend and. Finding it nearly impossible to return an item are a main staple of British clothing! To main search results Amazon Prime leave a Joules review to help others save money with the cashback. N'T waste your time on staff that are colourful, cheery and traditional for. Ordered a dressing gown as a gift in early December 2020, a present... And fed up of re-entering the joules clothing reviews just to be unable to respond queries. Earned money gone west is an auto response that says they normally refund in 10 days we recently! To get a refund of wellingtons in october 2020, a christmas present e-mails never answered, impressed.unhappy! Can not speak to anyone, and more would be a delay due an. They state that if they have taken payment a refund at everyday low prices codeVia Royal Mail to one! And if their system is not a deliberate policy, then its at best its absolute incompetence refunds not! Into the Joules Group was listed in the area are shut they always do it is in! Wo n't use again unless you have been for months official Joules site the circumstances. Its business model in 2011 as creating clothing with `` colour and and. Certainly be considered deception or fraud ll be buying anything again and THREE e.mails no!