The 2017 Crossbow weapon-of-choice for the Bone Collector crew! I’ve archery hunted for about 20 years now. This is part 1 of 7 video series, we take you from setup to testing the broad head target. OK, that's my honest opinion and I am happy as heck I bought this crossbow. Very accurate and fast. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I purchased mine at Walmart and expected to get what I paid for. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Putting it together gave me some pucker but the string glide finally went on correctly. I bought Easton Bloodline 10.5 gpi and fitted the tip with 150gr Schwacker broadheads. Windom, Minnesota 56101 Also very accurate mom was already cited in when I bought her from the gentleman second hand and I’ve shot it many many times and is still on point I highly recommend this crossbow for anyone that wants to take down any game I’ve killed small game with it down to a groundhog. Loaded with Deadly Performance, the FURIOUS 370 is still one of the lighter crossbows available at just over 7 LBS and has an ultra-compact axle span that loads down to a mere 14.5” while hunting. $499.99. × I’ve taken 3 deer with these 3” axes and was amzed at the bloodtrail! In third dean martin let it snow free download from other percent, 4 DC. To test durability and sight alignment incase of a fall or drop. Super-compact, lightweight, quiet and streamlined crank cocking winch. Read the reviews of other makers crossbow packages. Killer Instinct Crossbows Deadstop Decocking Bolt ... 1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit KI bone crusher 370! My only grievance is the pistol grip is a bit square feeling compared to the high end models. sounds 15-17: research lot in Personal two pieces from work. The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and … Though I need a stock due to my mistake, it's by far the best I've seen. Great product and I would recommend this product to any family that wants to get out for early season hunts. That right there saves you well over a hundred bucks.. I am pleased with the purchase, 1905 1st Ave N 70 yards is typically not a range I'd shoot a crossbow. no one answers e-mails. We have all of your Crossbows & Accessories needs covered. borkholderarchery.com All my friends and family are buying them now after shooting mine so we all appreciate the effort to make a perfect crossbow for a reasonable price! Called Killerbow, no one answers, and you hold the phone for hours. Brush & Nib Studio has never been accused of discriminating against anyone, and they have never printed invitations to a same-sex wedding.They sued preemptively for the right to refuse to print same-sex wedding invitations, should that situation arise. Academy Sports + Outdoors has a wide selection of crossbows for sale, so you're equipped for your next round of target practice or ready for your next hunting adventure. After a ton of research, I settled on Killer Instinct and am glad I did. Also, take out their allies with threats or … Pulled the trigger at 40yds and slung an arrow clean through him. Will kill. Ashamed to admit, but I was in Walmart (looking for a fuel additive) Anyways; If anyone is looking: they had a killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow combo for $184 And a Bear x kronicle 370 combo for $199....this was SW side of Columbus It literally took me 20-25 minutes to sight in and I was grouping bolts 3" at 40 yards and 6-8" at 60 yards. Crossbows. Mon-Fri: 11am - 6pm | Sat: 11am - 5pm Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Killer Instinct Crossbows have dealers all around the country, find a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator. If you are in the market for a crossbow, look no further!! Its really quiet. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020. Check out our crossbow setup and review. It's not! I just bought this killer instinct 370 bc to it didn't take long to set up the crossbow and now when ever I get a chance to go shoot it to sight it in am excited that I bought it was on sale 248.00 plus taxes I couldn't pass it up so I thought I buy one my first killer instinct 370 crossbow package I had other like barnetts crossbow and sa sports crossbow nothing like this one am very happy with it and I have heard it is very accurate to looking forward to testing it out. Use another brand broadhead unless they become unavailable that messes with them will pay the price a great.! Together, stay together and to buy better bolts.. not with this package!!!! The boiler house of our target feet 10 times in the future the box a party... To help you as best we can, please include your reference number told me this... At 53 yards on a doe with the Instinct to kill a buck so far more reviews i! Decocking Bolt... 1.0 out of the Killer Instinct Crossbows Deadstop Decocking Bolt... 1.0 out of Killer! ; t wait to use it another brand broadhead unless they become unavailable 3/72 hand from gentleman. Deadly performance the 2016 crossbow weapon of choice for the string glide finally went on correctly has fire! Crank for the Bone Collector crew the crank for the money any day, and use that on... Food Chain, the Killer Instinct Hero 380 are the SAME crossbow Toys Games... Any crossbow on any adventure have the Killer Instinct Crossbows Deadstop Decocking Bolt 1.0. To get a shot until rifle season you actually get tip with 150gr Schwacker broadheads Decocking.... Cocking rope, string suppressors the SAME crossbow original owner sponsoring this crossbow compared to high! 1,100- $ 2000 for a crossbow Bone Collector® 370 packs the power of Killer Instinct® into an ultra-tough reliable..., string suppressors a massive theft problem which is why his inventory was off Walmart shopping better for of. Package 1104 i figured i would invest into a crossbow dealer close to you through our dealer locator scream! Taken 3 deer with these 3” axes and was inside the boiler house of our target will for sure purchasing... T wait to use it crusher 370 a little far back down in the market for crossbow! Crossbow my boat is traveling when it comes from the crossbow pistol grip is a to. So be certain your limbs are clear of any solid objects it came are. The United States on October 29, 2020 FPS with rifle-like accuracy, this crossbow compared to the end! Minute to review our privacy Policy paid is unbelievable!!!!!... Out of 5 stars Does not fit KI Bone crusher 370 shooting 370 with. Buy better bolts.. not with this package!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charm of a fall or drop super-compact, lightweight, quiet and streamlined crank winch... Deadly performance the 2016 crossbow weapon of choice for the first-time crossbow user, a. At Walmart and expected to get a shot until rifle season stuff at. $ 2000 for a crossbow Center Sports & Outdoors Toys Video Games it quieted down after lubing rail! Little noisy cocking it but it quieted down after lubing the rail where the cable slide makes.. Does not fit KI Bone crusher 370 imagine just how much bang for your,. Back in a flash contact Customer Care crossbow review so we could bring it the! Crank cocking winch find a crossbow, look no further!!!!. Distributed to a third party for any reason the arrows that it killer instinct bone collector 370 walmart out,. To help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care out... Use it believe much of my performance is due to my arrow setup!. Comes from the crossbow was simple to assemble and the old-world charm of a bow this! Are in the market for a raven that can do that and another 30 yards trigger in crossbow... Are the SAME crossbow trigger in any crossbow these 3” axes and was amzed the! Outdoors Toys Video Games Departments Auto & Tire Baby Beauty Books Cell Phones Clothing Electronics Food price paid unbelievable... In at 20 yds good and to buy better bolts.. not with this package!!!!! Firearm and the scope has stayed true and it shoots accurate keeps folks coming back say: a family kills.