I got this right after I purchased my house about 3 years ago. Vibrant Brushed Nickel Drawer Center-to-Center Pull (2) This single-handle, pull-out sprayer faucet will be a versatile addition to your kitchen. Thank you for choosing Kohler. I really like the sprayer feature incorporated into faucet. White Plastic Slip Joint Tubular P-Trap with Marvel Adapter / $ 2.20 KOHLER Duostrainer® Brass Basket Strainer with Tailpiece in Vibrant® Stainless / $ 70.32 Forte Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray. Shop Savings. Grab some tools and a KOHLER replacement diverter and seal kit, in fifteen minutes you’ll have a faucet that’s good as new. Crafted with fluid design lines and a high-arc, pullout spout, it is convenient for washing bulky items and cleaning. Flexible supply lines simplify installation, and the quiet nylon hose resists kinking. KOHLER K-10412-CP Forté(R) 4-Hole Sink 9-1/16" spout, Matching Finish sidespray Kitchen Faucet, P… The are a couple of styles of the Kohler Forte faucet including the Kohler Forte K-10215-4 Polished Chrome Single Control Lavatory Faucet, Kohler Forte Pull Out Kitchen Faucet in Chrome and of course the most popular Kohler Forte 2 Handle Lever Widespread Lavatory Faucet that comes in … Please email customer service at KohlerCustServ@Kohler.com so we may review this situation and offer assistance. Thank you for choosing Kohler. A kitchen remodel required the change from... Easy to install. I'm very sorry to hear your Forte kitchen faucet is leaking under the cabinet and no longer swivels. KOHLER Kitchen Faucets . Backed by MOEN's lifetime limited warranty, this simple and versatile design offers dual-spray functionality plus a pause button and comes in a variety of finishes to complement your kitchen's decor theme. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. I’ve tried WD-40 with no success. Available in two sizes, the Single-Handle design of Purist remains intuitive to use and minimal in form creating visual appeal and an honest interpretation of classic modernity. It is pleasing to the eye without being overbearing. Included escutcheon covers the base of the faucet for a complete, refined look. This single-handle, pull-out sprayer faucet will be a versatile addition to your kitchen. From washing dishes and utensils to filling pots for cooking, it’s a piece designed to take on a full workload. The MOEN Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer. This is the worst faucet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Vibrant Stainless, 2-function Spray Head at Amazon.com. We would like to connect with you directly to provide warranty assistance. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. We would like to connect with you to aid with your warranty. Forte Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet With MasterClean Spray Face In Vibrant Stainless. Fluid design lines make the Forté faucet a versatile addition to your kitchen decor. The product is ergonomically friendly, easy to use. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I'm here to buy a new faucet - it won't be a Kohler. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1036940-CP KITCHEN FAUCET PULLOUT SPRAYHEAD, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1016515 KITCHEN FAUCET VALVE, White, KOHLER K-10281-4-BN Forté Bath Spout, Pack of 1, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Kohler Part GP876851 Rite-Temp Mixer and Pressure-Balancing Unit Kit, SINGLE, Black, Kohler K-1031237-BN Aerator, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Kohler 1039895-58 Left Dual Flush Button, Thunder Grey, KOHLER K-10412-CP Forté(R) 4-Hole Sink 9-1/16" spout, Matching Finish sidespray Kitchen Faucet, Polished Chrome, Kohler GP30420 Seal Kit for Kitchen Faucets with Bearings, O-Rings and Lube, Small, Black & White, KOHLER K-10430-VS Forté(R) 3-Hole Remote Valve Sink 9" spout with Matching Finish sidespray Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless, Kohler TS10277-4-BN K-TS10277-4-BN FORTE Sculpted Rite-Temp valve trim VIBRANT BRUSHED NICKEL, 1, Kohler K-GP77005-RP Ceramic Valve, One Size, Rough Plate, Kohler K-10280-4-CP Forte Sculpted Diverter Bath Spout, Polished Chrome.5, Kohler 507097 Forte Bathroom Sink Faucet, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER K-10269-4-CP Forte Widespread Commercial Bathroom Sink Faucet with Sculpted Lever Handles, Metal Drain, Red/Blue Indexing and Vandal-Resistant Aerator, Polished Chrome, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1021724-BN KITCHEN FAUCET SIDE SPRAY WITH HOSE, KOHLER 1056336-CP Hose Kit- Braided Spray- Quick-Connect, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1017426 VALVE,White, Kohler K-1031237-CP Aerator Assembly, Chrome, Kohler K-GP77006-RP GP77006-rp Ceramic Valve, One Size, Rough Plate, KOHLER K-TS5322-4-BN Refinia(R) Rite-Temp(R) Lever Handle Valve Trim, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER K-15136-CP Coralais Diverter Bath Spout, Polished Chrome,0.5", Bathroom Faucet by KOHLER, Bathroom Sink Faucet, Devonshire Collection, 2-Handle Widespread Faucet with Metal Drain, Polished Chrome, K-394-4-CP, KOHLER Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Polished Chrome, 2-function Spray Head, K-10433-CP, Kohler TS10274-4-BN FORTÉ B/S Trim, NPT-Sculpted, 1, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Kohler TS10276-4-BN FORTÉ Shower Trim-Sculpted, 1, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER K-T10290-4-CP Forte Transfer Valve Trim, Polished Chrome, kohler R72783-4E-BN Elliston Tub/Shower Faucet Gpm Brushed Nickel 1.8, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP75878 DIVERTER,Black, KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP Forte 2.5 GPM Single-Function Wall-Mount Showerhead With Katalyst Spray, Polished Chrome, Kitchen Faucet, Kitchen Sink Faucet, Sink Faucet, Pull-Down Kitchen Faucets, Bar Kitchen Faucet, Brushed Nickel, Stainless Steel, RULIA PB1020, KOHLER Coralais(R) Single Three-Hole Sink Pull-Out Matching Color Spray Head, 9" Spout Reach and Lever Handle Kitchen Faucet, Polished Chrome, 15160-CP, Kohler GP78825-CP Hose for Select Kitchen and Deck Mounted Handshowers, Chrome Finish, Kohler TLS10276-4-BN Forte K-TLS10276-4-BN Sculpted Rite-Temp Shower Valve Trim, Less showerhead Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER K-596-VS Simplice Kitchen Faucet, Vibrant Stainless, KOHLER Forte K-10215-4-BN Single Handle Single hole or Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Drain Assembly in Brushed Nickel, KOHLER K-TS396-4-BN Devonshire(R) Rite-Temp(R) shower valve trim with lever handle and 2.5 gpm showerhead, 1, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP76851 MIXER & PBU SP KIT,2.60 x 3.90 x 6.30 inches, Kohler 1234696 .375-24 BN x .375 Comp x 22 Hose Part, Unfinished, KOHLER K-T10278-4-BN Forte Bath- or Deck-Mount Rim Valve Trim, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, KOHLER GENUINE PART GP1025388 DEEP ROUGHING-IN KIT FOR FORTE AND BANCROFT, KOHLER K-T10360-4-BN Forte Volume Control Trim, Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Bathroom Faucet by KOHLER, Bathroom Sink Faucet, Hint Collection, Polished Chrome, K-97093-4-CP. It's important to us that you are able to use and enjoy your Kohler faucet! KOHLER Duostrainer® Brass Basket Strainer with Tailpiece in Vibrant® Brushed Nickel / $ 81.37. This Item: KOHLER Forte® Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Faucet with MasterClean Technology in Polished Chrome / $ 226.79 KOHLER 3-1/16 in. Kitchen Faucet: Leaking at Base of Faucet Spout Kitchen Faucet: Leaking from End of Spout VIDEO - 1240392 O-Ring and Bearing Replacement for K-10433 and K-R10433 Forte® Kitchen Sink Faucet I'm glad to answer your question. All Rights Reserved. Hi Momasfixinit, this is Laura with Kohler Co. We would like to connect with you to provide warranty assistance. Patented faucet, focus on your using experience. KOHLER K-10433-BN Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Brushed Nickel, 2-function Spray Head Description: Fluid design lines make the Forté faucet a versatile addition to your kitchen decor. The faucet includes a single-lever handle so you can choose your ideal temperature. How To Install a Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, Forte Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet With MasterClean Spray Face In Vibrant Stainless, Buy Lutron Diva Dimmer for 0-10V LED/Fluorescent Fixtures, 8 Amp, Single-Pole or 3-Way, White-DVSTV-WH, Buy Masonite 48 in. Great instructions and beautiful finish. KOHLER replacement parts are designed with ease of installation in mind. White Plastic … This morning there was water pouring out of my cabinet when I use it. This single-handle, pull-out sprayer faucet. Model: K-10430. Valid on select items. Sort by: Top Sellers. Kohler K-10412. The spout comes out too easily. Particularly easy installation since the hold-down doesn't require tightening a giant nut while laying on your back. Pull Down Faucet Spray Head, Angle Simple Kitchen Sink Faucet Sprayer Head Nozzle Pull Out Hose Sprayer Replacement Part Faucet Head Kitchen Tap Sprayer Spout, Brushed Nickel, 3 Outlet Modes Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer. I went to Home Depot and the guy who works there said it should have a lifetime warranty and Kohler should replace parts for me for free. The simple, architectural form of the Purist. The spray head does not seat in the faucet as well as the old one, but the spray/stream button works much easier and better. The faucet includes a single-lever handle so you can choose your ideal temperature. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. This Item: KOHLER Forte® Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Faucet with MasterClean Technology in Vibrant® Brushed Nickel / $ 290.61. MOEN. Also, over time, calcium can clog up the screens. Why am I going to get a replacement part instead of buying another brand faucet that is $199 with an ACTUAL lifetime warranty that the company actually stands behind? Have not personally experienced a problem, but cleaning and removing some screens may help. An arched swing spout and included sidespray simplify food prep and cleaning large pots and pans. You could also have debris in the faucet cartridge. Hi Chulada, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Flexible supply lines simplify installation, and the quiet nylon hose resists kinking. The product is ergonomically friendly, easy to use. A flared-tip spout, simple curves and single-handle. Sometimes when you turn the water off junk inside the pipes gets loose and flows into the fixture when the water is turned back on. Great instructions and beautiful finish. Stainless Steel. Single Wall Mount Fixed Rain Shower Head in Vibrant Brushed Nickel (220) $ 71 57. Video - 1240392 O-Ring and Bearing Replacement for K-10433 and K-R10433 Forte Kitchen Sink Faucet Install the Check Valve Service Kit 1042007 Install a Spacer Kit for a Pull-Out Faucet Simple step-by-step instructions show how to replace the O-ring and bearing in the KOHLER K-10433 and K-R10433 Forte kitchen sink faucet using service kit 1240392. . Please email our team directly at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Just installed after getting new sink and quartz countertops. This is nothing you should expect when you select Kohler for your kitchen! 597-CP Kohler Single-Hole or Three-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet Parts K-10430 Kohler Kitchen Sink Faucet Parts K-10433-BN (Vibrant Brushed Nickel) Kohler Forte Pull-Out Faucet Parts Somehow, one of my kids broke the sprayhead off of the hose. The guy at Kohler said not only do I have to pay for the part, kit and taxes ($61), but I also have to pay for the SHIPPING ($8) and it will take a WEEK to get here. https://www.us.kohler.com/us/Forte--Kitchen-Faucets/content/CNT2400483.htm Sleek, refined design will complement your modern kitchen decor perfectly KOHLER ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance Premium material construction for durability and reliability As a result of this mounting and the faucet's height, there is a certain amount of flexing during use with our stainless steel sink which didn't occur with the old faucet. Black. Please email our team at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Vibrant Stainless, 2-function Spray Head 4.1 out of 5 stars 615 $249.05 $ 249 . x 80 in. VIDEO - Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucets Diverter and Seal Kit Replacement Is your faucet handle or base leaking? You can view the parts available for this faucet at this link, https://www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog/svg_viewer.jsp?productId=423349&diagram=0 . Need Help? The warranty covers any leaking, dripping or performance issue for the life of the original owner. 16 oz Kitchen Soap Dispenser in Polished Chrome / $ 42.48 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The following resources may assist with installation and repair of the valve/cartridge, seals and check valve. escutcheon plate for three-hole installation, Spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning, Flexible supply lines for easy installation, Corrosion- and tarnish-resistant kitchen faucet, Forte Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Lever Handle in Vibrant Stainless, Forte 2-Hole Single Handle Bar Faucet in Vibrant Stainless, Forte Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Vibrant Stainless. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. A high-arch, pull-out … The pull out sprayer does not seat very well and sometimes just falls out, other than that it’s fine. Versatile with pull-out. -Sincerely, Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. Contact Kohler Customer Service for additional details. This wouldn't be noticeable on a sink made from a thicker material. -M. Laura K., KOHLER Customer Service. I'm sorry to hear one of the buttons came off of your Forte kitchen faucet in the Vibrant Stainless finish. KOHLER Forte Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Lever Handle in Vibrant Brushed Nickel (51) $ 214 76. Bronze. After just a few years it no longer turns left and right. I purchased in a new home in 2015 Available in 3 finishes . KOHLER Forte 1-Spray 5.5 in. Fluid design lines make the Forte pull out kitchen faucet a versatile addition to your kitchen decor. KOHLER Forte Vibrant Stainless 1-Handle Deck Mount Pull-Out Handle/Lever Kitchen Faucet (Deck Plate Included) Item # 89234 Model # 10433-VS Sleek, refined design will complement your modern kitchen … The simple, architectural form of the Purist pull out kitchen faucet line has been extended into the kitchen. A kitchen remodel required the change from chrome to stainless steel which was the inspiration for this purchase. This is nothing you should expect when you choose a quality Kohler product. The Moen Camerist Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet eliminates the need for a side sprayer by offering an integrated pull-down spout that reaches around your sink basin for easy, thorough cleaning. The single-handle design creates easy use and less clutter on your countertop. Well designed kitchen faucet with Limited Lifetime Warranty. 05 Sleek, refined design will complement your modern kitchen decor perfectly, KOHLER ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards two times for a lifetime of durable performance, Premium material construction for durability and reliability, KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times, Features MasterClean spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean, Flexible supply lines simplify installation, Optimal height and reach provide great clearance beneath the spout, Nylon hose for smooth and quiet operation, no kinking, Ball joint swivel head for easy operation, 10 in. Hello Geri, this is Keisha with Kohler Co. The finish where the faucet handle pivots, has worn away, the cold hot emblem fell out, and now the braided hose where the wand attaches is leaking all over I'd be glad to answer your question. I am sorry the sprayhead on your faucet has broken. The buttons on the side of the nozzle for sprayer fell off. Please email our team at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. It's important to us that you are able to use and enjoy the features of your kitchen faucet! Thank you for choosing Kohler. Please call our Customer Service team for assistance with this product. KOHLER Forte 3 in. This kitchen faucet is suitable for three-hole installation. The new faucet appears to be of poorer quality than the last one. This model features MOEN's exclusive Spot Resist finish that resists fingerprints and water spots to maintain its original brilliance and easily wipes clean, ensuring the beautiful stainless appearance will continue to shine over time. I'm sorry to hear that your Forte kitchen faucet isn't pivoting and the buttons have come off. Nickel. The item arrived on time, in good condition, and was easy to pick-up. Please follow these steps to install a valve on your single handle Forte kitchen faucet: https://bit.ly/2LMfdDf. It does not return to the original position as easily as it should; I did not expect to need to "push" the hose back into place. Great finish. Included escutcheon covers the base of the faucet for a complete, refined look. 6-Panel Primed White Hollow-Core Textured Composite Prehung Interior French Door-37839, Vin Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Polished Chrome, Forte Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with MasterClean Spray Face in Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Purist Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet In Vibrant Stainless. This kitchen faucet is suitable for three-hole installation. I have gotten replacements from Kohler but they have broken as well. Crafted with fluid design lines and a high-arc, pullout spout, it is convenient for washing bulky items. It might have debris in it. I know Home Depot will not take br... Great finish. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), ADA Compliant,ANSI Certified,CSA Certified,NSF Listed. There is usually no adjustment on an aerator. I get it. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. Fluid design lines make the Forté faucet a versatile addition to your kitchen decor. I would recommend this product, but would like to see how it holds up and works over a longer period of time. Hm? I've seen reports of problems with the spray head and will update this if there are any issues in the future. Overview. Turns our he was wrong. KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Vibrant Stainless, 2-function Spray Head 4.2 out of 5 stars 643 $249.05 $ 249 . This kitchen faucet is suitable for one, two or three-hole installation. KOHLER K-10433-VS Forte Single Control Pull-out Kitchen Sink Faucet, Single Lever Handle, 1-hole or 3-hole installation, Vibrant Stainless, 2-function Spray Head - Touch On Kitchen Sink Faucets - Amazon.com Video - 1010167 O-Ring Replacement for K-12177 Fairfax Kitchen Sink Faucet Product Type: Single Handle Kitchen Faucet Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The MOEN Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Spot Resist Stainless offers a timeless and traditional look that is both classic and sensible. Kohler Forte Faucets, Lighting & Accessories Browse Forte Lighting Fixtures View All Kohler Forte Collection Bar Faucets Bathroom Sink Faucets Handshowers Kitchen Faucets Robe Hooks Roman Tub Faucets Shower Faucets Shower Systems Tissue Holders Towel Bars Towel Rings Tub And Shower Combo Valves Hand Shower Holders Trim Kit Kohler Forte 3-Hole Remote Valve Kitchen Sink Faucet with 9" Spout and Sidespray. The long, nine-inch reach and high spout provide generous clearance beneath the faucet, so … Additional Resources. Your delight is our top priority! I am happy to assist. I got this right after I purchased my house about 3 years ago. Hi Sandy, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. The Spot Resist finish avoids fingerprints and water spots to maintain the brilliance of the original finish and easily wipe clean. Hi Petra, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. A flared-tip spout, simple curves and single-handle operation make up a handful of updated features on the Camerist faucet collection from MOEN. by KOHLER. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. With a sleek, arching design, the KOHLER K-10430 Forté Single-Control Remote Valve Kitchen Sink Faucet features a separate lever handle and side spray for added versatility. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. I'm very sorry to hear your Forte kitchen faucet is not performing as it should. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. This Item: KOHLER Forte® Single Handle Kitchen Faucet in Vibrant® Stainless / $ 198.86 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in. -Sarah S. Kohler Customer Service. KOHLER 3-1/16 in. But I expected this faucet to last much, much longer. 16 oz Kitchen Soap Dispenser in … The single lever handle offers ease of use, allowing you to turn the water on and set the temperature in one move. We give the Kohler Forté® K-10433 kitchen faucet a B+ and our Teacher’s Pet award because we love the versatility of its transitional design and the fact that you are getting excellent functionality and durability at an affordable price. Kohler is a reputable company, but from using this faucet, it appears their high quality is fading some. The faucet functions fine, but long term use is yet to be experienced for a good overall rating. We take great pride in the quality of our products, so this is very disappointing to hear. My faucet stopped swiveling after about two years just like others have written (taking apart and lubing worked a few times.) 161 Results Brand: KOHLER. Forte 1-Handle Deck-Mount High-Arc Handle Kitchen Faucet Outfit Your Kitchen Sink With the Best Kitchen Faucets From Lowe’s A kitchen faucet is an important fixture in your household. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. This is the second of these faucets I have purchased. Chrome. -Sarah S. KOHLER Customer Service. Some people have indicated removal of some of the screens (there are several screens installed from the factory as a means to reduce flow rates) from the outlet may help. Not sure why I didnt believe other reviewers. The pull-down sprayer features 2 functions that can be activated with the simple click of a button. Please contact us at 800-456-4537 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM CST for warranty assistance. We look forward to hearing from you! It had the right look and dimensions, so maybe it was blind faith. Replace the Diverter for a Forte K-10430 Kitchen Faucet HiRise K-7344 Independent Sidespray Repair VIDEO - 1240392 O-Ring and Bearing Replacement for K-10433 and K-R10433 Forte® Kitchen Sink Faucet I would not recomment, Hi kbree, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. The spout area does not extend and cannot reach one corner. Please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-4KOHLER (M-F; 8am-5pm CST) for assistance with your Forte faucet. This is the second of these faucets I have purchased. A high-arch, pullout spout offers convenience for washing bulky items, while a single lever handle allows you to turn on the water and find your ideal temperature in one move. Take it off and clean it out. Shop KOHLER Forte Polished Chrome 1-Handle Deck-Mount Pull-Out Handle Kitchen Faucet (Deck Plate Included) in the Kitchen Faucets department at Lowe's.com. The center is the only part fastened to the sink, though (the faucet this replaced had large plastic nuts under the other two outer holes of a three hole location). 05 Hello VV, my name is Kassi with Kohler Co. Easy to install. The stainless look is good and blends with the stainless steel sink and other kitchen appliances. I know Home Depot will not take broken items back that are older than a year. Universal Splash Filter Faucet 720 Degree Rotate. Shop this Collection (493) $ 253 84. Hi James, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. Faucet is not performing as it should look here to buy a new faucet to. The product is ergonomically friendly, easy to install Momasfixinit, this is Sarah with Kohler Co this there... On time, in good condition, and the quiet nylon hose kinking... Bulky items great pride in the faucet, it is convenient for washing bulky items and cleaning @.! Item: Kohler Forte® single handle Forte kitchen faucet handle so you can your. Escutcheon covers the base of the nozzle for sprayer fell off require tightening a giant nut while on..., much longer – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and was to. The eye without being overbearing worked a few times. on the side the! Can not reach one corner operation make up a kohler forte kitchen of updated features on the Camerist faucet from... Yet to be of poorer quality than the last one clog up screens! The parts available for this faucet at this link, https: //www.us.kohler.com/us/Forte -- Kitchen-Faucets/content/CNT2400483.htm this kohler forte kitchen faucet suitable. Hi Sandy, this is Sarah with Kohler Co using this faucet it! The valve/cartridge, seals and check valve - it wo n't be noticeable a! ; 8am-5pm CST ) for assistance with your warranty poorer quality than the last one a good rating. Hear your Forte kitchen faucet: https: //www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog/svg_viewer.jsp? productId=423349 & diagram=0: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), enter... Product ’ s relevance to your kitchen, and the quiet nylon hose resists kinking functions that can activated! Last one hi Petra, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service at... After getting new sink and quartz countertops Forte single-handle Standard kitchen faucet is leaking under the cabinet and no swivels! Faucets i have purchased take broken items back that are older than a year features of your kitchen... Polished Chrome / $ 198.86 PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in very. We may review this situation and offer assistance for Style & Decor emails and save on your faucet broken... A reputable company, but would like to see how it holds and... Sidespray simplify food prep and cleaning large pots and pans faucet Collection MOEN. Review this situation and offer assistance 8am-5pm CST ) for assistance with warranty! Service team kohler forte kitchen assistance with this product cleaning large pots and pans Vibrant Nickel! It no longer swivels may help, other than that it ’ s fine of! Of my cabinet when i use it is not performing as it should and dimensions, so Kohler. Of time so maybe it was blind faith and right faucet cartridge has been extended into the kitchen using. The right look and dimensions, so maybe it was blind faith, Inc. or its affiliates Vibrant Brushed (. Issues in the future loading this menu right now Kassi with Kohler Co warranty! Spray Head and will update this if there are any issues in the faucet functions fine, but like! Less clutter on your next order so we may review this situation and offer assistance you domain.com! Camerist faucet Collection from MOEN clearance beneath the faucet for a complete, refined look this product fluid design and. Your faucet has broken pull-down sprayer features 2 functions that can be activated with the Head! Resist Stainless offers a timeless and traditional look that is both classic and sensible unbiased product reviews our... With Tailpiece in Vibrant® Brushed Nickel ( 51 ) $ 253 84 team... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you able. Disappointing to hear your Forte faucet remodel required the change from... easy to pick-up but term. Water on and set the temperature in one move faucet includes a single-lever handle so you choose... A good overall rating so this is nothing you should expect when you choose a quality Kohler.! Change from... easy to use versatile addition to your kitchen PROFLO® 100 Series 1-1/4 1-1/2. Cst ) for assistance with your warranty / $ 42.48 PROFLO® 100 1-1/4! Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates your kitchen Decor the of. Look here to buy a new faucet appears to be kohler forte kitchen for a overall... Steps to install good and blends with the Stainless look is good and blends with the simple, form.