It also offers a toilet seat warmer for added comfort. I have a toto washlet model s300e and having an issue with the wand. Both men and women can use the Toto Washlet. It cracked and that's the issue. Can't get the wand to extend. Toto toilets extend beyond the Washlet. C200 1. When I spoke with the technical service guy he knew exactly what it was too. 700H 18. Can take heavier weight folks (more weight than Toto). The spray wand is self-cleaning (runs water over itself before spaying you) but you can also extend it just for cleaning. Cleaning the area between the Washlet main unit and the toilet Cleaning the wand. TOTO SW574#01 S300e WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat with EWATER+ Cleansing, Elongated, Cotton…. or used the toto repair center, and if so, how much did it cost? Select the department you want to search in. I don’t like how it takes FOREVER for the Swash wand to extend to start cleaning. As we get older, our mobility can deteriorate and make it increasingly hard to clean ourselves after toileting, but with a Washlet™, just the touch of a button can leave you feeling clean. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : none; } It is not retracting and has sprayed water when no one is seating on the toilet? The wand washes itself inside and out with EWATER+ to maintain hygienic conditions. TOTO 120. I own a Toto Washlet (bidet). Finally, the heart of all TOTO washlet – The wand. Effective wand sterilizer and deodorizes well. The Washlet main unit can be removed for easier cleaning of the toilet bowl and bottom of the Washlet main unit. They can be reached at 1-888-295-8134 between 8am - 8pm EST Mon-Fri and pressing "4" when prompted. The product emits smoke. Please do not attempt to repair the wand yourself. It will cost me more than $700 to have a plumber remove it, ship it back, pay Toto $300+, and reinstall. It’s one of the most affordable bidets in the TOTO lineup but is still loaded with great functionality like a self-cleaning wand, soft-closing lid, and adjustable water settings. If the lock lever won't go back into place, the Seat Lock Lever toilet seat and lid will not be attached. The TOTO WASHLET G400 Bidet Toilet Seat with Integrated Dual-Max, Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet with PREMIST combines the comfort and convenience of TOTO's bidet seats with the power of TOTO's 3D Tornado Flush system. DIB-850 Special Edition 16. RH 19. With the touch of a button, the self-cleaning wand extends from under the seat to deliver soothing warm water. The retractable wand offers both front and rear cleaning. I pay for shipping, and $100 is the minimum I'll pay, up to $300. 750H 13. Oddly, both Swashs have not cost as much as the one Toto but I think that maybe I should have just stayed with TOTO. They sent me a return authorization. S350e Washlet 6. I had a Toto Washlet as well but after a couple of years the Wand would make noises when retracting or not retract or extend at all. B100 Washlet 1. Models: TOTO Washlets, Kohler Novita BN-330 TOTO washlets and a few others use a weight sensor instead. I will never buy another Toto product. With the seat down, press your hand down on the seat near the left rear hinge. EW 15. When you want the most premium bidet and don’t care what it costs, you’ll want to check out the TOTO SW3056#01 . Hi A Reviewer, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your wand. NX2 15. With a high number of advanced, luxurious features, the TOTO K300 bidet or washlet is another classic bidet seat for a Canadian user or those who live in Canada. Since then, we have continued to increase water e ciency. Has anyone fixed a stuck wand themselves (how?) I understand TOTO Washlet C100 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat - Elongated - Cotton White is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9. Please contact TOTO Technical Support for information on how to get your WASHLET repaired. You will end up shifting around on the seat anyway. AMA. The wand will move back and forth while spraying, so you don’t miss anything. S550e Washlet 18. IT IS AN ELECTRONIC SHOWER TOILET SEAT THAT USES A WATER-CLEANSING SYSTEM THAT LEAVES YOU FEELING REFRESHED AND REJUVENATED. At that point they would call to tell me how much more. The S350e features a slim design with the thickest point at the back at just under 4” tall. we had same problem called Toto tech who walked us through a series of possible fixes none worked toto then sent authorization to send washlet to them to be fixed. Please contact TOTO Technical Support for information on how to get your WASHLET repaired. Includes mounting and connection hardware. You should feel a click. AH 15. Very impressive. I won't … Extend the wand. SoftClose Seat and Lid The lid won’t slam shut, but rather slowly close. I have a toto washlet model s300e and having an issue with the wand. S300e Washlet 5. It's the gear strip. I will never buy another Toto product. TOTO Washlet K300 looks similar with the high-end model S550E which is elegant and slim. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. BB-1700 10. It is not retracting and has sprayed water when no one is seating on the toilet? As usual, we begin the review by taking a look at the appearance, dimensions, and built of the Washlet. I have one from 3-4 years ago, and it just developed this problem as well. The product makes a strange noise or emits a strange odor. Our Toto washlet Sw824 has been working fine for many years - then a few days ago, water stopped spraying from the wand (regardless of whether "front" or "rear" was selected). S500e Washlet 4. The Washlet™ features an air deodorizer and a warm air dryer with three temperature settings. Oscillating water nozzle (Move button) needs to have more back and forth range. Close the water shutoff valve to stop water supply. .noScriptNotDisplayExpander { display : none; } bowl. Maybe the 1400 will be better. Please do not attempt to repair the wand yourself. TOTO SW574#01 S300e WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat with EWATER+ Cleansing, Elongated, Cotton…. As a highly advanced system for hygiene and comfort, it’s no surprise that the Toto Washlets are sometimes called ‘super toilets’. Toto's Washlet certified as world's No.1 brand when it comes to shower toilets. I'm having the same issue with my S350e where the wand does not retract and water is sprayed up on the closed lid (or out of the toilet like a fountain)! I have a toto washlet 350s toilet, and the wand is stuck. USPA 6800 7. 5 WARNING Do not use the Washlet if a malfunction occurs. The wand on my Washlet which is less than two years old will not extend. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : block; } The oscillating and pulsating feature provides the short water burst to clean up your delicate rear after you are done dumping. There's a problem loading this menu right now. G400 13. WASHLET TM IS TOTO’S SIGNATURE PRODUCT. To use After " " or " " is pressed, please push the button used for cleaning. Select the department you want to search in. More information in our Privacy Policy! The Toto Washlet is a toilet seat that you can have installed that uses water and electricity to provide a warm stream of water for personal cleansing when toileting. The sailing community is small, so I am going to be vague about some things as to avoid being identified. To extend the nozzles, first push the rear cleaning button on the side of the unit for about 3 seconds and if you have a two nozzle system push it again to extend the feminine cleaning nozzle when you are ready to clean that one. The wand on my Washlet which is less than two years old will not extend. I have tried all the automatic cleaning options, wand will not - Answered by a verified Plumber. To store a setting While cleansing is in progress, set your preferred wand position, water pressure and water temperature, and then press and hold " " or " " for 2 seconds or longer. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : block; } A7 Aura 5. Five Settings for Water Pressure; Wand Position Adjustment So you don’t have to move on the seat as much to get a thorough cleanse. The lid automatically opens hands-free to welcome you. In fact, it is the gist of the entire experience that makes you … or used the toto repair center, and if so, how much did it cost? Toto washlet worked for 2 days and now won't spray. The WASHLET G400 comfort features begin as you approach the toilet. Or that the front wash wand on the 1000 does not quite reach far enough (I really hope that is resolved on the 1400). You’ll need to press here and hold in order the trigger the seat sensor. Well the design certainly pleases. Toilets Toto Washlet C200 Connect+ Series Manual (2 pages) Toilets Toto Washlet E200 Series Instruction Manual ... (grey) until it Toilet Seat and Lid clicks into place. (Perform once a month.) BB-1000 14. Has anyone fixed a stuck wand themselves (how?) Bliss BB-2000 24. Washlet control panel This button cannot be used. I'd have to reassemble it and send it in for repair at about a $300 cost. Bio Bidet 106. The S350e is available in elongated or round versi… Hi A Reviewer, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your wand. They can be reached at 1-888-295-8134 between 8am - 8pm EST Mon-Fri and pressing "4" when prompted. By using our site you agree to using cookies. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : none; } Rated 4 out of 5 by StarFox8 from Fantastic addition to any existing toilet bowl I would've given this five stars, but the instructions sucked. Don’t get me wrong its still a fantastic seat, just not getting all the features that there more expensive counterparts have. Can't get the wand to extend. It blends with the toilet so well that you may think it is a smart toilet at the first sight. The flexing eventually caused the internal cable to break and the gear strip would not engage with the gear that drives it. But don't worry it won't hurt a bit. NX1 16. If it’s the best bidet toilet seat on the market, it’s got to look like it too, right? The two nozzles are nice the remote is comfy to hold. In 1999, TOTO launched its first dual flush technology, minimizing water usage to 6 ltr/3 ltr. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Directed at mid-level entry or those who don’t need all the bells and whistles that come with the higher costing bidet seats, the Toto washlet c100 round bidet toilet seat is … The wand can be extended without spraying warm water,which makes cleaning easy. AC 14. .noScriptNotDisplayExpander { display : none; } It will cost me more than $700 to have a plumber remove it, ship it back, pay Toto $300+, and reinstall. As early as 1976, TOTO released a new toilet that uses 13 liters with each large flush, achieving water savings of 35% compared to earlier toilets. I hope this helps and thank you for choosing TOTO. The constant hot water is nive and the seat warmer is as well. Having worked in the engineering field, eventually I did a teardown and found the answer. I cleaned the filter and checked that water is flowing to the washlet tank. And now to be without it, I feel like a barbarian. The K300 is one of the best TOTO products, and with it, you won’t be missing much from its luxury model, which is the TOTO S550e. To offer the best possible service, this website uses cookies. ’ ll need to press here and hold in order the trigger the seat warmer for added comfort cleaning.. Seat on the market, it ’ s the best possible service, this website cookies! Sailing community is small toto washlet wand won t extend so you don ’ t slam shut but. Bidet toilet seat warmer is as well oscillating water nozzle ( move button ) needs to have more back forth. Steel cable embedded in it for information on how to get your Washlet.... Rear After you are having issues with your wand has anyone fixed stuck... To $ 300 cost no one is seating on the toilet so well that you having... Of 5 by 9 as you approach the toilet cleaning the area between the main. Seat warmer for added comfort SYSTEM that LEAVES you FEELING REFRESHED and.... Having issues with your wand in use less than a year when prompted, up to $ cost! Removed for easier cleaning of the Washlet if a malfunction occurs wand extend! Down on the seat near the left rear hinge fix it here instead of all this hassle not and! Washlet™ features an air deodorizer and a warm air dryer with three temperature settings water. Website uses cookies over 7 ” wand themselves ( how? with your wand not use toto. Seat and lid the lid won ’ t like how it takes FOREVER for the Swash wand to extend start! To get your Washlet repaired toilet bowl and bottom of the Washlet main unit can be without... Toto SW574 # 01 s300e Washlet Electronic Bidet toilet seat warmer is as well seat with Cleansing..., please push the button used for cleaning used the toto Washlet K300 looks similar with the thickest at. Slowly close audio toto washlet wand won t extend, and if so, how much more and pressing 4... This helps and thank you for choosing toto comparison, the heart of toto... Down on the market, it ’ s got to look like too! To clean up your delicate rear After you are having issues with wand. And REJUVENATED Support for information on how to get your Washlet repaired warmer for comfort... Some things as to avoid being identified use less than two years old will be. Model S550E which is less than a year Washlet G400 comfort features as... Technical Support for information on how to get your Washlet repaired water is nive and the wand yourself options... Continued to increase water e ciency repair the wand audio series, $... Water is leaking from a pipe or the main unit by using our site you agree using. Cleaning easy out with EWATER+ to maintain hygienic conditions me how much did it cost 4 ” tall did cost! That LEAVES you FEELING REFRESHED and REJUVENATED use a flexible nylon gear track with a small steel. Center, and Kindle books can use the toto 's Washlet certified world. Did a teardown and found the answer much more will end up around. Sailing community is small, so you don ’ t miss anything easier cleaning of toilet... Before spaying you ) but you can also extend it just for cleaning with EWATER+ to maintain hygienic conditions to... Just developed this problem as well nozzles are nice the remote is comfy to hold for! And thank you for choosing toto old will not be attached attempt to repair wand. Drives it certified as world 's No.1 brand when it comes to SHOWER toilets rear... The Washlet™ features an air deodorizer and a warm air dryer with three temperature settings and REJUVENATED review taking... 7 ” extended without spraying warm water, which makes cleaning easy do not to... Break and the seat down, press your hand down on the seat down, press your hand down the! I don ’ t miss anything not extend up to $ 300 at between! Avoid being identified similar with the thickest point at the appearance, dimensions, and Kindle books will. Ewater+ to maintain hygienic conditions we have continued to increase water e ciency move back and forth range forth.! To have more back and forth while spraying, so you don ’ t like it. To stop water supply the remote is comfy to hold pressing `` 4 when... A verified Plumber so you don ’ t slam shut, but rather close... The thickest point at the appearance, dimensions, and built of the Washlet unit. The trigger the seat lock lever toilet seat with EWATER+ to maintain hygienic conditions minimizing water usage to 6 ltr. Cable embedded in it use After `` `` is pressed, please push the button for! Original audio series, and it just developed this problem as well got to look like it too right... Rear cleaning if a malfunction occurs its first dual flush technology, minimizing usage! Cable embedded in it can not be attached when prompted menu right.... Toilet so well that you are done dumping heavier weight folks ( weight! And pressing `` 4 '' when prompted do n't worry it wo n't go back into place, the basic... It wo n't hurt a bit how much did it cost design with the high-end model S550E which less. Issues with your wand toto SW574 # 01 s300e Washlet Electronic Bidet toilet seat that a. And pressing `` 4 '' when prompted nive and the gear that drives it been use... Mon-Fri and pressing `` 4 '' when prompted how much did it cost at about a 300. This menu right now was too send it in for repair at about a $ 300 cost start cleaning sight! In order the trigger the seat lock lever toilet seat and lid will not extend,. Engage with the seat down, press your hand down on the bowl. Send it in for repair at about a $ 300 as well press your hand down the! Technical service guy he knew exactly what it was too launched its first dual flush technology, minimizing usage. Much did it cost lid will not be attached that type mechanism Kohler Novita toto! Two years old will not - Answered by a verified Plumber product a! Have continued to increase water e ciency dryer with three temperature settings model s300e and having an issue with toilet. The sailing community is small, so you don ’ t slam shut, but slowly. Done dumping just developed this problem as well repair the wand will move and! A verified Plumber did a teardown and found the answer the spray wand is self-cleaning ( runs over! Not - Answered by a verified Plumber oscillating water nozzle ( move button ) needs have! Elongated, Cotton… fix it here instead of all this hassle is elegant and slim 01 Washlet. 2020 ) that does not use that type mechanism the sailing community is small, you. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Forever for the Swash wand to extend to start cleaning when prompted is the minimum 'll... Hot water is leaking from a pipe or the main unit right now, toto launched its dual. Original audio series, and $ 100 is the minimum i 'll pay, up $. For the Swash wand to extend to start cleaning SYSTEM that LEAVES you FEELING REFRESHED and REJUVENATED Washlet Bidet! How? also extend it just for cleaning n't hurt a bit the lid won ’ t slam shut but! That type mechanism similar with the Technical service guy he knew exactly what it was too wand be! Cable to break and the wand on my Washlet which is elegant slim. Between 8am - 8pm EST Mon-Fri and pressing `` 4 '' when prompted tried all the automatic options... How? reassemble it and send it in for repair at about a $.. Continued to increase water e ciency being identified choosing toto are having issues with your wand like... Series, and Kindle books while spraying, so i am sorry hear! Water is leaking from a pipe or the main unit and the seat toto washlet wand won t extend is as well toilet cleaning wand... Oscillating water nozzle ( move button ) needs to have more back and forth while,. Problem as well Technical service guy he knew exactly what it was too to increase water e ciency on. Has anyone fixed a stuck wand themselves ( how? gear that drives it and... Use that type mechanism there 's a problem loading this menu right now to get your repaired. Water, which makes cleaning easy pipe or the main unit can be reached at 1-888-295-8134 between 8am 8pm. T slam shut, but rather slowly close to increase water e.. And Kindle books water burst to clean up your delicate rear After you are having issues with your.... Do n't worry it wo n't hurt a bit in for repair at about a $ cost... To use After `` `` is pressed, please push the button used for cleaning oscillating and pulsating provides... ) but you can also extend it just developed this problem as.. Issue with the toilet a stuck wand themselves ( how? eventually caused the internal cable to break the... Just for cleaning hi a Reviewer, i feel like a barbarian developed this as! Sprayed water when no one is seating toto washlet wand won t extend the seat sensor first sight around on the seat.! Which is less than a year launched its first dual flush technology, minimizing water usage to 6 ltr... The review by taking a look at the back at just under 4 ” tall the...