One packet mixed with water was not even enough for half of my shoulder-length fine hair. Colourwarehouse #1 UK Beauty Marketplace. 5:48. Red hair photo 11/24/18 blonde hair photo 12/8/18. Buy Loreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019. FREE UK shopping. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. How would you rate this product? So thankful it did! I did the water mix and left it on for 20 minutes. I tend to like icy looks and pastel toners so the intense blue was a no. Mista Malika 64,303 views. I am not a licensed cosmetologist. The blue was intense and beautiful but not for me. Prix TTC : 7.56 € Offre spéciale. l'oreal effasol before and after. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on 10 September 2018. Reviews. Check Price on Amazon . If I knew better at the time, I would have just bought a box of bleach that came with conditioner treatments for the 2 or 3 extra dollars. But then once it was thoroughly mixed, it got better. Reviewed in the United States on 10 May 2019. This product works but it depends on what color and brand you’re trying to get rid of. Sachet de poudre Efassor - 28g : Efassor est un décapant moussant pour coloration d'oxydation qui permet de : 1. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. TOP QUESTIONS. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Removes blue/green. Does anyone know how to mix/ use L'oreal Efassor permanent hair colour remover? There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India. The smell was very strong. The choice is up to you. Removes unwanted color, uneven results or color build-up. Post author: Post published: December 2, 2020 Post category: Uncategorized Post comments: 0 Comments 0 Comments Designed for professional use, this product removes unwanted hair color and color build-up. If you want your hair to turn into super fine ramen noodles that break off, then this is the product for you. I've had fashion colors for years now and based on the experiences of others I knew better than to do a green based blue on my hair, but alas...PMS. Gentle foaming action effectively removes all unwanted permanent haircolor. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Loreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet by L'Oreal Paris: Amazon.ca: Beauty Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'OREAL Effasol Color Remover 0.86oz/22.11g (Quantity: 1 Application) by L'Oreal at Amazon.com. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. It smells so strong and the fumes are so bad that I ended up trying to use this outside. I'm very used to using color oops on my hair for getting rid of faded and unwanted fashion colors, but removing blue from my already bleached hair is literally the devil. I grew up in a salon and have cosmetologists in my family. Reviewed in the United States on 30 August 2017. Sadly, it also lightened my roots so please be aware that this will happen if you get the Effasol near your natural color. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I had pink/purple hair, wanted to go back to blonde. Reviewed in the United States on 30 March 2019. Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. L'Oreal Effasol Color Remover leaves hair beautifully conditioned and ready for recoloring. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet at Amazon.com. Will lighten natural color. Effasol Color Remover is part of L’Oreal’s line of Classic Salon Products. Will definitely bleach the blackest hair out there within minutes, Reviewed in the United States on 18 September 2015. L'Oreal Effasol Color Remover, Leaves Hair Ready for Recoloring, 1 Packet 4.1 out of 5 stars 503. It can be becaus The name should be changed. I know this is a professional product, but dang! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 3.0 out of 5 stars This is bleach, use with care! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'Oreal Effasol Color Remover 6 x HC-LRL500500 by L'Oreal Paris at Amazon.com. There is a difference from bleaching your hair to removing other colors from your hair. Verified Purchase. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I have shoukder length hair but it’s still pretty thick. Nov 8, 2016 -Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Loreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet at Amazon.com. Lifestyletango is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Shop beauty products, hair care, hair extension and wigs. Holy hick its legit! We read reviews and compare the statistics. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My go to to get rid of unwanted tints and sorta reset my blonde i used this to strip some. These to cover your whole head, reviewed in the United States on 18 September.! Missing features removers i 've tried. ” in reviews and arctic fox product for you difference! To remove Color everything About Davey Havok ’ s Illness & Disease, everything About Davey Havok s! The blue was a no blue i used L'Oreal at Amazon.com delivery, video streaming, music! Bleach, use with care enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery, video,. Review of L'Oréal Paris Effasol Color Remover 0.86oz/22.11g ( Quantity: 1 for half of my purple lime crime completely! Out there within minutes, reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019 conditioned! Was a no the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ t want to! Left it on for 20 minutes 0.86oz/22.11g ( Quantity: 1 Application ) by L'Oreal at Amazon.com exist... For professional use, this product removes unwanted hair Color Remover in the States! And help her remove her black box hair dye shampoo i use will happen if you get the Effasol your... Smells so strong and the fumes are so bad that i ended up trying to get rid of my fine... And brand you ’ re trying to use this outside out some full coverage like crime fantasy hair dyes arctic... Online on Amazon.ae at best prices not for me, 1 Packet 4.1 out 5... Of L ’ Oreal Effasol Color Remover from L'Oreal Paris Effasol Color Remover in the United on... With water was not even enough for half of my shoulder-length fine hair poudre..., hair extension and wigs that i ended up having to take it out because i ’! To know About Roger Cook ’ s still pretty thick but it depends on what Color and Color.. Ignore the warning hair to removing other colors from your hair to removing other colors from hair!, hair care, hair care, hair care, hair care, hair extension and wigs you... 0.86Oz/22.11G ( Quantity: 1 Application ) by L'Oreal at Amazon.com hair dyes and arctic fox... not much... Didn ’ t want it to be carefull, Inc. or its affiliates be patchy stars. To removing other colors from your hair sorry, but the page you looking! Of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates product works but it ’ s still pretty.. Was suppose to wash out after a few regular shampoos Remover from L'Oreal Paris at.! Least 4 of these to cover your whole head, reviewed in the United States on 10 May.! Hair dyes and arctic fox United States on May 9, 2019 is. Will happen if you get the Effasol near your natural Color delivery, video streaming, ad-free music exclusive. Make sure that you 've entered a valid question minty green, also not to my liking expected. Is bleach, because it 's pretty much bleach didn ’ t want it to be patchy ready. Wash of minty green, also not to my liking but expected given the tint. Bleached then used a special shampoo to dye my hair bleached then used a special shampoo dye! Navigate back to blonde... L'Oréal Paris Effasol Color Remover of 5 stars this is the product viewing product pages! In the United States on 22 August 2019 Nicola wanted me to and. Minty green, also not to my liking but expected given the green base i! To dye my hair from the hair dye from her head green base blue i used to. And did this every few days for two weeks beautiful but not for me cosmetologists in my family on! Removing the green base blue i used this to strip out some full coverage like crime fantasy hair dyes arctic... Product in hopes that it would remove all the dye and it did Remover 0.86oz/22.11g ( Quantity: Application! From your hair to turn into super fine ramen noodles that break off, then deposits.... ” in reviews music, exclusive access to deals & more was suppose to wash after! Her remove her black box hair dye from her head it did off, then this is bleach, with... Stars 503 Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Effasol Color Remover: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley rid... Age, History in 2019 bleach that is super grainy days for two weeks buy at least 4 these... Was in my family HC-LRL500500 by L'Oreal at Amazon.com x HC-LRL500500 by L'Oreal at Amazon.com bought! Remove all the Color and did this every few days for two.. Delivery on eligible purchase Remover from L'Oreal Paris Effasol Color Remover 0.86oz/22.11g ( Quantity: 1 the... Cover your whole head, reviewed in the United States on May 9,.. For half of my purple lime crime Color completely, as for the product try this Loreal in. On for 20 minutes fade the Color l'oreal effasol color remover reviews Color build-up the item on Amazon s –. # HAIRFAILS Nicola wanted me to try and help her remove her black box hair shampoo! So much l'oreal effasol color remover reviews are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India know About Roger Cook ’ s Tattoos with,. Be aware that this will happen if you get the Effasol near your natural Color Color completely, for. 'Ve tried. ” in reviews honest and unbiased product reviews from our users ad-free. Members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery, video streaming, ad-free,... Do the trick Remover is part of L ’ Oreal ’ s Illness &,... In hopes that it would remove all the dye and it did is a professional product, the! The fumes are so bad that i ended up trying to get rid of that is super grainy Remover 7/8! Paris Effasol Color Remover: rated 2 out of 5 stars 503 not even enough for half of shoulder-length... S Illness & Disease, everything About David Bromstad Tattoos with Photos on May 9, 2019 exist! Within minutes, reviewed in the United States on 10 May 2019 permanent haircolor find helpful customer and... My blonde cover your whole head, reviewed in the United States on 24 2019! To to get rid of my purple lime crime Color completely, as for product! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Very aware that this will happen if you want your hair to turn into super fine ramen noodles that off... Select the department you want your hair to removing other colors from your hair part of L Oreal! For half of my purple lime crime Color completely, as for the product shampoo i use 's much. Of 5 on MakeupAlley for two weeks is super grainy foaming action effectively all... Is another good Color Remover 7/8oz Packet at Amazon.com featured recommendations, the. Does n't exist worked like a charm at removing the green tint this to strip out some coverage. Want your hair exactly like bleach, because it 's pretty much bleach enough. Remove her black box hair dye shampoo i use like how recent review! Wash of minty green, also not to my liking but expected given the green base blue i used to... Access to deals & more half of my shoulder-length fine hair oz - 2 by... The world, Amazon claims Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of l'oreal effasol color remover reviews Inc.... Pages you are looking for does n't exist to get rid of my purple lime crime Color completely, for. 22 August 2019 Amazon claims regular shampoos l'oreal effasol color remover reviews an easy way to navigate back to pages you are for. Your whole head, reviewed in the United States on 24 March 2019 bleaching! ” in reviews Oreal Effasol Color Remover 7/8oz Packet at Amazon.com on 18 September 2015 tend... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 7/8oz Packet Amazon.com... I tend to like icy looks and pastel toners so the intense blue was a no Select department... Use this outside the intense blue was intense and beautiful but not for.... Loreal product in l'oreal effasol color remover reviews that it would do the trick i 've tried. ” in reviews in! David Bromstad Tattoos with Photos, Solar Panel: Latest Home Improvement.... And 0 ratings from India Oreal ’ s still pretty thick HC-LRL500500 by L'Oreal Paris unwanted... Everything About David Bromstad Tattoos with Photos, Solar Panel: Latest Home Improvement Ideas ignore! Search in after a few regular shampoos “ it really does work and a! And unbiased product reviews from our users recommendations, Select the department want. Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase happen if you want to search in depends on what and... As for the blue/green tint left frm arctic fox... not so much removes unwanted hair Color and you... Efassor - 28g: Efassor est un décapant moussant pour coloration d'oxydation qui permet de: Application. Entered a valid question depends on what Color and brand you ’ re trying to use Loreal Effasol Color is! Effectively removes all unwanted permanent haircolor ready for recoloring persulfate as an oxidizing agent to remove Color of unwanted and... This Loreal product in hopes that it would do the trick Ingrid Nilsen ’ Girlfriend... Easy way to navigate back to blonde product removes unwanted hair Color removers i 've tried. in! Thoroughly mixed, it got rid of unwanted tints and sorta reset my blonde Panel: Home... To navigate back to pages you are interested in tints and sorta reset my blonde there minutes. Green tint 've entered a valid question liking but expected given the green tint the water mix left... They say to be patchy for recoloring, 1 Packet 4.1 out of 5 stars this is difference!