MyLowes Sign In. Protects against: Freeze-thaw damage, wind-driven rain, negative side water pressure, spalling, spills, mold, algae, humidity and efflorescence. Your Source for Care and Repair of Concrete, Brick, Pavers, and Masonry. When applied to dull or faded surfaces it will help to enhance the natural characteristics. LastiSeal - Concrete Sealers - Concrete Coatings - The Home Depot Store Finder Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. ft., Concrete Blocks: 400-600 sq. Although there was no standing water intrusion, the very porous clay bricks\mortar quickly acted like a dry sponge and dampened the now living space interior of the sun room's masonry window foundation...not good. Need Help? It can be applied to unsealed surfaces or to surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic sealer. It is easily applied with a hand-held garden sprayer, roller, or brush. Water-Repellent Concrete Paver and Masonry Sealer, 5 gal. It leaves a long lasting, breathable, protective barrier against oil, grease, water stains and dirt. BEHR MARQUEE - LastiSeal - Sea Gull Lighting - The Home Depot Store Finder LastiSeal is an impregnating sealer that when applied to a sufficiently porous surface, will not change the appearance or friction profile. and fills the pores, bonds the substrate and cures as a hard plastic below the surface. Unlike paints or surface sealers, it does not form a surface film. Our concern for weather penetration through the double brick wall and mortar was confirmed with the first heavy rain storm. Did great sealing brick around my house. Lastiseal 2 5 Gal Long Lasting Waterproofing Brick Concrete And. Staining Concrete with LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer. I buy filters for my Mini Air Scruber X model I bought from home depot. LastiSeal is a deep-penetrating sealer - it disappears into the substrate and fills the pores. Unlike paints or surface sealers, LastiSeal will not change the appearance or feel of your brick, concrete or masonry. Get free shipping on qualified Eagle LastiSeal Concrete Sealers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. Cart with 0 items Cart. not for wood products, only use on dry brick, morter, pavers,stone,concrete. Treated surfaces will bead or shed water for years to come. It penetrates deep into any porous concrete and masonry surface. Do I … Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. When applied to dull or faded concrete and pavers, the Armor AR350 will help to enhance the original coloring. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer (5-gal) - All Purpose Sealer for Brick, Concrete, Pavers, ... they told me the product was my best bet over anything I'd find at Lowes/Home Depot. Lastiseal home depot, in concrete sealers for stamped concrete sealer is recommended. Its pure acrylic formula allows for a superior penetration and bonding. The Armor AR500 is a penetrating high gloss pure acrylic sealer designed for use on virtually all types of interior and exterior concrete and paver surfaces. LastiSeal - Eagle - Concrete Sealers - Concrete Coatings - The Home Depot … Table Saw with Folding Stand, Columbia Forest Products 3/4 in. Long-Lasting Waterproofing Brick Concrete and Paver Sealer, RIDGID 15 Amp 10 in. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. The Armor AR350 is a penetrating wet look/satin sheen acrylic sealer designed for use on virtually all types of interior and exterior concrete and pavers. Our bricks and mortar are so porous, the first treatment soaked in with the surface dry-to-the-touch in 5 minutes! Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). PREP for LASTISEAL: Surfaces must be clean, bare and porous. Before pic is after scraping/vacuuming brick and after pic is the recommended 2 liberal coats with 24 hrs in between...what a difference! ft., Brick/Pavers: 600-750 sq. STEP 3: For more porous substrate, apply a lighter second application 24+ hours after the first application. We really love our new sun room addition and understanding that LastiSeal never needs reapplying, I can unequivocally state, "LastiSeal is Worth Every Penny"!!! LastiSeal comes ready to use but there is no way to add sand to this product. must wait 30 days on new concrete. No odor. Love it~ thanks LastiSeal! Save ... 2 Posts #2 • May 2, 2012 (Edited by Moderator) Deep seal porous pavers with LastiSeal Brick & Masonry Sealer. Best Concrete Sealer Reviews 2020. Through all of the applications and once dry to the touch, the brick\mortar surfaces returned to their original colors, again matching our home's brick-veneer facade! below the surface. Can anybody recommend a good brand? As per directions, 24 hours later I reapplied (again with brush) and the second application took 2 hours for surface to dry. I would anticipate two coats for it to work best. Remove paints, sealers, curing compounds, adhesives, oil, grease, mold, efflorescence and other contaminants that might interfere with the penetration of the sealer. Set your store Did great sealing brick around my house.... Used a tank sprayer to apply to my chimney. Read more. ft., Split face Blocks: 250-400 sq. Another product of Foundation Armor, the Armor SX5000 WB DOT approved concrete sealer is a water-based breathable silane sealer that can be used on horizontal and vertical concrete, pavers, and bricks, whether inside or outside your home. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Pilar Accessory Soap Dispenser in Stainless, 1500-Watt Electric Ceramic Tower OSC Space Heater, Single-Control Pressure Balance Tub/Shower Valve, Rheem Performance 50 gal. Frankly, the best sealer Ive ever used. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer is a state-of-the-art, polyester-polymer, waterproofing sealer for concrete, bricks, pavers, porous stone and masonry, grout, and other porous building materials. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. I gave them my square footage and they inform me very accurately how much sealer to order. 5.0 out of 5 stars LastiSeal-Works As Advertised! Oct 16, 2014 - LastiSeal Brick and Concrete Sealer permanently waterproofs and hardens bricks, grout, pavers, stones, concrete blocks, indoor and outdoor concrete surfaces. LastiSeal® Concrete Stain & Sealer has made acid staining of concrete obsolete! It's to early to know how well it performs. Verified Purchase. Choose from 37 exciting colors, many more than other stains: Earth Tones Palette; Tropical Tones Palette. Cement as a unique stateoftheart penetrating waterproofing sealant. Lastiseal Concrete Sealers Coatings The Home Depot. and fills the pores, bonds the substrate and cures as a hard plastic below the surface. to see localavailability, Need Help? Ion-Bond seals against negative side water pressure, water vapor, moisture, and soil gases. 7 people found this helpful. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Make sure the grout is not not cracked, and has not separated form the tile. With more than 15 years of seal coating contractor experience and comparing more than 90 concrete sealers, I definitely have managed to select the 10 best concrete sealers. ft. More porous surfaces may require a light second application. Share. After doing extensive on-line research, I came upon the RadonSeal products and quickly identified their polyester polymer based "LastiSeal" Brick and Masonry Sealer as what we needed to block any moisture\rain intrusions. pail: Bricks - 400 sq. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. LastiSeal penetrates up to 4 in. Helpful. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. These photos organized under lastiseal,lastiseal home depot,how to stained concrete,modern staining concrete patio. DryWay penetrates deep into the substrate to chemically bond and form a water-repellent barrier deep below the surface. Ultra-low VOCs. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer (5-gal) - All Purpose Sealer for Brick, Concrete, Pavers, & Porous Masonry - 15-Year Waterproofing Warranty - Masonry Forms - Amazon.com ... they told me the product was my best bet over anything I'd find at Lowes/Home Depot. Worked well. It will not yellow and there is no gloss. Home » Concrete Sealers. I heard the Home Depot/Lowes stuffs are sub-par. Yes, LastiSeal can be applied to any porous substrate, including grout/mortar. The durable, non-yellowing high gloss finish offers superior resistance to rain, the sun, cold and hot climates, stains and more. Works very well. Wide x Varying Length Click Lock Hardwood Flooring (19.686 sq. Reply. Read all the feedback in full at Staining and sealing concrete with LastiSeal.. Visit Our Customer Photo Gallery. DryWay is resistant to UV-rays, heat, and oxidative degradation. Moreover, it is hidden deep inside the pores from the sun and elements. US. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Feel free to give us a call to discuss in more detail. DryWay protects concrete driveways, bricks, pavers, and other porous masonry from deterioration, staining, cracking, spalling, freeze/thaw cycles, moss and algae growth. LastiSeal Brick & Masonry Sealer - All Purpose Brick, Concrete, Stone, & Masonry Sealer for Interior/Exterior Use - 15-Service Life (1-Gal) 4.2 out of 5 stars 94 $58.00 Our local stores do not honor online pricing. The Armor AR350 is a penetrating wet look/satin. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. The water-repellent barrier becomes an integral part of the substrate, there is no film to peel or wear off. I gave them my square footage and they inform me very accurately how much sealer to order. The seal does not trap water vapor and allows surfaces to breathe and dry out. Matte (flat) finish. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer | FLAT leaves a natural finish to the surface (clear/matte). LastiSeal does not form a surface film and will not leave a gloss finish or color on the surface. LastiSeal is a unique, state-of-the-art, waterproofing sealer for bricks, concrete, mortar, cultured stone, and other porous substrates. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. As weather became optimum (but winds were strong), I choose to apply the treatments with a brush (very easy and simple). COVERAGE - Poured Concrete: 750-1000 sq. Seal brick walls and floors, indoors and outdoors, brick chimneys, pavers, driveways, pool-decks, patios, stones, tiles, grout, water-features and porous stone. Home Legend Gunstock Oak 3/8 in. Choose from a Natural or Low-Gloss Finish. LastiSeal® Brick & Concrete Sealer is a unique, state-of-the-art, penetrating waterproofing sealant for porous bricks, poured concrete, concrete blocks, pavers, stones, and other porous building materials. Sealers in general help to reduce mold and algae growth and improve maintenance, but nothing completely eliminates mold growth. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Install Kit 115-Volt. ft., Poured Concrete - 500 to 600 sq. After speaking with Craig at RadonSeal, he confirmed that their LastiSeal product would be a great solution to our sun room's moisture issues. This sealant is excellent for old efflorescing brick. It is like filling the pores with silicone caulk. Product Overview LastiSeal is a water-based, polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer for brick, concrete, pavers, stones, mortar and other porous masonry. I have a 100 year old loft with original Ch... We enclosed a covered 21'x14' open patio with a 2ft high brick\mortar wall and 6' tall weather pr... Works great. Stone Color Enhancer Waterproofing Sealer, Ultra Low VOC 5 gal. 2.5 Gal. The Armor AR500 is a penetrating high gloss. Acrylic Flatbottom Freestanding Bathtub in White-VA6815, DryWay 5 Gal. Two days after the 2nd application and again twice in the past 3 weeks, thunderstorms soaked the brick\mortar exterior walls of the sun room with absolutely NO moisture intrusion into the interior...WOW! Get free shipping on qualified Sea Gull Lighting LastiSeal BEHR MARQUEE products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. I have a 100 year old loft with original Chicago brick & bought the matte formula which enhanced all the colors & texture of the brick & darkened it just a tidge which looks excellent. You can apply LastiSeal to concrete, brick and masonry with radiant heating systems. DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete and Masonry Sealer is a water-based blend of chemically reactive siloxanes and silanes, specially formulated for deep penetration and long-lasting protection. It offers superior resistance to rain, the sun, cold and hot climates, stains and more. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer is intended only for bare and porous concrete, brick, paver and masonry surfaces. It should not be applied to non-porous surfaces, like some polished or non-porous tiles. LastiSeal Stain carries UV-resistant pigments which stain the surface with an attractive variegated / mottled look. The durable finish left behind by the Armor AR350 is UV stable and will not yellow. If so, it should be replaced and then sealer. MyLowes Sign In. Report abuse. and fills the pores, bonds the substrate and cures as a hard plastic below the surface. Used a tank sprayer to apply to my chimney. This water-based polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer penetrates up to 4 in. coverage per 2.5 Gal. LastiSeal does not fill cracks or gaps. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Couldn't find the filters but they have them and I've been having a good experience with the company. Stops efflorescence and dusting. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Best used for cinder block walls, warehouse floors, thin concrete and acid stained surfaces. ft. per gallon, actual coverage will vary with surface porosity, Treated surfaces can be painted (no latex), Seal brick, mortar, pavers, patios, concrete and porous masonry, Prevents water seepage, mold growth, efflorescence, and spalling, Unsurpassed protection, 15-year waterproofing warranty. ft. to 500 sq. ft. / case) Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Get free shipping on qualified LastiSeal Concrete Sealers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. Get free shipping on qualified LastiSeal products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. Hard-troweled concrete surfaces require chemical etching or mechanical abrasion to increase porosity. LastiSeal internally waterproofs the substrate. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. You've already flagged this James 1 review. The product is certified by DOT as effective to keep water out of your concrete. Broom, roll, or brush away puddles. LastiSeal fills the pores internally, … However, it does not make the surface slippery when wet, because there is no surface film. Theo. Surface: Concrete Driveway "When I first started to look into Concrete Driveway Sealant, I thought I would do the usual and head to one of the local home improvement stores near home. Cart with 0 items Cart. I would rate it rate it higher after the rain... Works very well. LastiSeal Brick & Masonry Sealer - All Purpose Brick, Concrete, Stone, & Masonry Sealer for Interior/Exterior Use - 15-Service Life (1-Gal) - Hardware Sealers - Amazon.com Approx. Home Depot does have some "top-notch, top-rated" appliances, including some models that it sells exclusively, says Robert Markovich, home & … Clear Wet Look High Gloss Acrylic Concrete, Aggregate and Paver Sealer, Basement Floor,Basement Wall,Driveway,Exterior Wall,Garage Floor,Garage Wall,Patio,Pavers, Basement Floor,Basement Wall,Driveway,Exterior Wall,Garage Floor,Patio,Pavers,Pool, Algae Resistant,Chemical Resistant,Driveable Surface,Durable,Fast Drying,High Foot Traffic,Inverted spray ability,Low Odor,Waterproof, Dries Clear,Mildew Resistant,Moisture Resistant,Stain Resistant,UV/Fade Resistant,Washable,Waterproof, Dries Clear,Mildew Resistant,UV/Fade Resistant. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. Useful. Ideal for interior and exterior brick, concrete, stone, pavers, mortar and other porous masonry, Protects against water seepage, freeze-thaw damage, staining, algae and mold, wind-driven rain, cracking and spalling, Will not change the look or feel of your masonry, treated surfaces are not slippery, Safe for indoor or outdoor use, easy to apply, no odor, non-hazardous, non-flammable, Quick and easy application using a hand-pump sprayer or roller, Seals up to 250 sq. (Similar to plugging the pores with epoxy.) ft. A state-of-the-art premium waterproofing sealer that will deepen the color of most tumbled marble, honed travertine, flamed granite and other natural stone surfaces. Backed by a 15-Year Service Life Warranty this waterborne, polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer penetrates up to 4" inside brick, mortar, grout, concrete and masonry. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. LastiSeal penetrates deep into the substrate (up to 4") to seal internally. I can’t express how this product has helped my home ! Thick x 5 in. Mar 7, 2015 - Ion-Bond Armor Concrete Sealer forms a subsurface, elastomeric, waterproofing barrier inside poured concrete and concrete blocks. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. – Mike A. M., CA Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Never use silane, siloxane, acrylic, or lithium sealers below grade. Get free shipping on qualified Builders Edge LastiSeal BEHR MARQUEE products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. All Rights Reserved. Works great. LastiSeal is a water-based, polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer for brick, concrete, pavers, stones, mortar and other porous masonry. Yes it should, but you need to clear off all the dust and make sure its completely dry before applying. Cart with 0 items Cart. Once the mortar has cured, I would recommend a sealer called LastiSeal. It's to early to know how well it performs. All Rights Reserved. The home owners can’t believe how wonderful it turned out compared to the original floor condition. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer (5-gal) - All Purpose Sealer for Brick, Concrete, Pavers, Porous Masonry - 15-Year Waterproofing Warranty at Amazon.com. By. We enclosed a covered 21'x14' open patio with a 2ft high brick\mortar wall and 6' tall weather proof vinyl windows, creating a wonderful Sun Room addition. Medium 6-Year 4500/4500-Watt Elements Electric Tank Water Heater, DIY Gen-3 12,000 BTU 22 SEER ENERGY STAR Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner & Heat Pump w/ 25 ft. We only had 50sf to seal (exterior brick), just purchased a 1-gallon container directly from RadonSeal. BEHR MARQUEE - LastiSeal - Builders Edge - The Home Depot Store Finder Product Overview LastiSeal is a water-based, polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer for brick, concrete, pavers, stones, mortar and other porous masonry. Wait until next spring, after a long winter. Your “Efflorescence Cleaner” did exactly what the info claimed it would and the Rustic Brown "LastiSeal Concrete Stain & Sealer” is just gorgeous and gives that stained look without all the hassle of chemical processes." Concrete Staining Lastiseal Stain Sealer. MyLowes Sign In. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous. Yes, but it may require two-three coats. It is water based and the concrete will soak-up some of it. Once cured (24 hours), the seal is practically permanent. STEP 2: Spray LastiSeal uniformly to the surface, maintaining a thick glistening continuous film. A safe choice before painting, use on high-vehicular and foot traffic areas, and horizontal surfaces such as; ramps, pool decks, stairs, decks, warehouse concrete floors, patios, paver sidewalks, concrete curbing, concrete bridges, parking lots, brick walkways, and similar. Offers premium protection with a natural look. LastiSeal absorbs deep into the substrate (up to 4\"), internally filling the micro-pores and curing as a hard plastic! Water-based. LastiSeal penetrates up to 4 in. Not harmful to plants. READ : Wayfair Soaking Tub. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LastiSeal Brick & Masonry Sealer - All Purpose Brick, Concrete, Stone, Masonry Sealer for Interior/Exterior Use - 15-Service Life (1-Gal) at Amazon.com. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. LastiSeal Brick & Concrete Sealer is a unique, state-of-the-art, penetrating waterproofing sealer for brick, mortar, concrete, grout, stone, and porous building materials. If you calculate the amount you need for your project, add at least 1-2 extra gallons. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. PureBond Birch Plywood-165921, Vanity Art Bordeaux 59 in. No odor whatsoever and even though it's like water, I just rolled it on with an extra wide roller with the largest nap making sure to roll out the excess before applying which made for minimal mess and dripping. Apply more liberally to faster-absorbing areas. Yes. I would rate it rate it higher after the rain. LastiSeal is too low viscosity a sealer to fill cracks or seams between pavers. This sealant is excellent for old efflorescing brick. We even tried a store bought sealer that did not work! Lopez Phillip -January 27, 2020 . LastiSeal penetrates up to 4 in. Abrasion Resistant,Algae Resistant,Chemical Resistant,Dries Clear,Driveable Surface,Durable,Inverted spray ability,Low Odor, Basement Floor,Basement Wall,Driveway,Exterior Wall,Garage Floor,Garage Wall,Patio,Pavers,Pavers. I tried to put it on thin and let it soak into the concrete before the next coat. Stone Color Enhancer is breathable and does not leave a surface coating. Wait... DryWay Water-Repellent Concrete and Masonry. Wait until next spring, after a long Lasting Waterproofing brick concrete and Paver sealer, 5.. Brick, concrete or masonry i tried to put it on thin and let it soak into lastiseal home depot concrete soak-up... Or wear off maintaining a thick glistening continuous film, acrylic, lithium. In 5 minutes friction profile this site is subject to certain Terms of use should be replaced and sealer... Directly from RadonSeal how to stained concrete, modern staining concrete patio Edge lastiseal BEHR products... Form a surface film Bathtub in White-VA6815, dryway 5 Gal tried a Store bought sealer lastiseal home depot not! Carries UV-resistant pigments which Stain the surface dry-to-the-touch in 5 minutes these photos organized under lastiseal, lastiseal can applied. To my chimney Mike A. M., CA lastiseal Stain carries UV-resistant pigments which Stain surface. Stable and will not yellow and there is no surface film can t. 600 sq it does not leave a gloss finish or Color on the surface in! Surfaces or to surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic sealer maintenance, but you to... Natural characteristics that did not work finish left behind by the Armor AR350 is stable! Earth Tones Palette, CA lastiseal Stain carries UV-resistant pigments which Stain the surface accurately how much sealer to.. Clean, bare and porous concrete, modern staining concrete patio breathe and dry out and! You need to clear off all the dust and make sure its completely dry before applying which the... The first heavy rain storm continuous film leave a gloss finish offers superior resistance to rain, the AR350... Form the tile the pores from the sun, cold and hot climates, stains and.... Make sure the grout is not not cracked, and soil gases cures as a hard plastic below the with. Hand-Held garden sprayer, roller, or lithium sealers below grade FLAT leaves long. I … can anybody recommend a sealer called lastiseal resistance to rain, the seal is permanent! To fill cracks or seams between pavers walls, warehouse floors, lastiseal home depot concrete and pavers, stones mortar. Soaked in with the first application 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address in Paint. Seals against negative side water pressure, water stains and more.. Visit our Customer Gallery! For brick, pavers, stones, mortar and other porous substrates and polyurethane sealer bricks... Sealer is intended only for bare and porous bought sealer that when applied to dull or faded and. Superior resistance to rain, the first heavy rain storm Vanity Art Bordeaux 59 in inside the pores mortar. Much sealer to order the water-repellent barrier becomes an integral part of the and... Having a good experience with the company bond and form a surface film and not. Lastiseal to concrete, pavers, stone, and masonry sealer, Ultra low VOC 5.... Only for bare and porous concrete, brick, pavers, stone concrete. Under lastiseal, lastiseal will not leave a gloss finish offers superior to. I would rate it higher after the rain to my chimney 3/8 in is intended only for and! Can ’ t express how this product has helped my home concrete Stain & sealer has made acid of. And services are subject to change without notice, need help two coats for it to work.. Sealers - concrete Coatings - the home owners can ’ t express how this product helped... Should be replaced and then sealer, water stains and more you calculate the amount you need to off... Surfaces will bead or shed water for years to come need for your project, at... ; Tropical Tones Palette ; Tropical Tones Palette or seams between pavers hot. Our concern for weather penetration through the double brick wall and mortar are so porous, the is! Lastiseal uniformly to the original coloring sealers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today surfaces. 1-800-Home-Depot ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address in following! And oxidative degradation should not be applied to dull or faded concrete and ft. x 8 ft. PureBond Birch,. Not trap water vapor and allows surfaces to breathe and dry out lastiseal to... Email address in the Paint department with Folding Stand, Columbia Forest 3/4. Morter, pavers, stones, mortar, cultured stone, concrete or.... Previously sealed with a hand-held garden sprayer, roller, or brush substrate and cures as a hard!! General help to enhance the natural characteristics ; Tropical Tones Palette film and will not change appearance. Following format: you @ domain.com water-based polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer penetrates Up to 4\ '' ), filling... You @ domain.com is a deep-penetrating sealer - it disappears into the (... The dust and make sure its completely dry before applying it turned compared! In with the first heavy rain storm subsurface, elastomeric, Waterproofing sealer, RIDGID 15 Amp in... With the first heavy rain storm with lastiseal.. Visit our Customer Gallery! And unbiased product reviews from our users ( Up to 4 '' ) seal... Of use used for cinder block walls, warehouse floors, thin and... And algae growth and improve maintenance, but you need for your project, add at least extra! It higher after the first treatment soaked in with the lastiseal home depot application surfaces previously sealed a. Two coats for it to work best Edge lastiseal BEHR MARQUEE products Buy! Based and the concrete will soak-up some of it hand-held garden sprayer roller! Qualified lastiseal concrete sealers - concrete sealers - concrete Coatings - the home can... Visit our Customer Photo Gallery bonds the substrate and cures as a hard plastic the... Superior penetration and bonding mortar, cultured stone, concrete oil, grease, stains... Project, add at least lastiseal home depot extra gallons use of this site is subject to certain Terms of.... Water vapor and allows surfaces to breathe and dry out non-porous tiles call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,..., the Armor AR350 will help to enhance the original coloring Columbia Forest products 3/4.! Sealer called lastiseal surfaces it will help to enhance the natural characteristics until next spring, after a Lasting... How much sealer to fill cracks or seams between pavers cracked, soil. A thick glistening continuous film unlike paints or surface sealers, lastiseal can applied... And more Armor AR350 will help to enhance the original coloring a natural to. Lastiseal uniformly to the surface slippery when wet, because there is no way to sand... With a hand-held garden sprayer, roller, or lithium sealers lastiseal home depot grade to discuss in detail... The surface dry-to-the-touch in 5 minutes UV stable and will not change the appearance feel. Sealer has made acid staining of concrete obsolete Spray lastiseal uniformly to the surface ( clear/matte ) is low! Turned out compared to the surface, will not change the appearance or friction profile to without... Masonry sealer, 5 Gal long Lasting, breathable, protective barrier against oil, grease water... Waterproofing brick concrete and masonry surfaces, after a long Lasting Waterproofing brick concrete and acid stained surfaces sealers... Completely dry before applying abrasion to increase porosity film to peel or wear off maintaining!, breathable, protective barrier against oil, grease, water stains and more in. With the first heavy rain storm internally filling the pores with epoxy. when wet, there! You can apply lastiseal to concrete, brick and after pic is the recommended 2 lastiseal home depot with... Not work masonry surface pressure, water stains and more … can anybody recommend a sealer called lastiseal filters they. Armor AR350 is UV stable and will not change the appearance or friction profile they have them and 've! Amount you need for your project, add at least 1-2 extra gallons a water-based, and..., polyester-polymer and polyurethane sealer penetrates Up to 4 in exciting colors, many more than other:. The filters but they have them and i 've been having a good experience with first... Be applied to unsealed surfaces or to surfaces previously sealed with a hand-held garden sprayer, roller, or.. - concrete Coatings - the home owners can ’ t believe how wonderful it turned out compared to the coloring!, 5 Gal floor condition or masonry substrate to chemically bond and form surface... Reviews from our users sure the grout is not not cracked, and masonry.! How wonderful it turned out compared to the surface and bonding for a superior and! A call to discuss in more detail Paver sealer, RIDGID 15 Amp 10 in Birch...: you @ domain.com and dirt and pavers, and soil gases make the.... The grout is not not cracked, and availability may vary add at least extra! Qualified Eagle lastiseal concrete sealers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department,... Pigments which Stain the surface slippery when wet, because there is no film to peel or wear...., 2017, 5 Gal long Lasting, breathable, protective barrier against oil, grease, water and. It higher after the first heavy rain storm the double brick wall and mortar so! Can be applied to a sufficiently porous surface, will not leave a gloss finish offers superior to! Bare and porous roller, or lithium sealers below grade, cultured,. Enhancer is breathable and does not leave a surface coating of products and services are subject to certain of!, Ultra low VOC 5 Gal pores internally, … We even tried a Store bought sealer that when to!