(Japanese: ラブ ステージ, Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji) is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō.It began serialization in the July 2010 issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Asuka Ciel magazine. I never ever thought Rei and Shougo were ever going to become a couple in the end, they didn't even give you hints that they were about to be together at all! It was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014. Love Stage!! A spin-off light novel series titled Back Stage!! is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō. There, he's reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior. Love Stage!! Bishōnen: Even when he isn't dressed up as a girl, he has a pretty slender form, soft facial features, and large expressive eyes. Overall Synopsis. With Greg Ayres, Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr. Love Stage!! Rei Sagara………David Wald SHOGO………Greg Cote Seiya Sena………John Swasey Izumi Sena………Greg Ayres Ryoma Ichijou………Adam Gibbs. ; Directed by Cast Member: The English Dub is directed by Rei's voice actor, David Wald. Greg COTE is best known for voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo SENA from Love Stage! Wiki Love Stage!! About Love Stage. Love Stage!! !, and Kenichi SARUYAMA from To Love Ru. is a 10-episode anime television series adaptation produced by J.C.Staff aired between July and September 2014. I this person Known for (ラブ ステージ, Rabu Sutēji) is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō. 10 years ago, he starred in a commercial for the Happy Weddingbridal magazine alongside Nagisa and Seiya Sena, as well as their son Izumi, who was dressed up as a girl. Seriously, it blew my mind but I was happy though, they are cute too! Beautiful anime, brilliant voice actors,good music and the rest, 9/10 ^.^ The manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime. Wiki Wiki founding: January 29, 2014Page count: 128Last checked: June 10, 2017 Demographic:JoseiGenre:Romance, Comedy, YaoiTags:MusicMedia:Anime, Manga, Light Novel, OVA Love Stage!! Director: David Wald. ; Black Sheep: He'd rather go into the manga industry than be an actor like his parents or a musical performer like his brother. ... Ryouma Ichijo: Ichijo is a wildly popular actor who got his start in the business as a child star. (Source: Wikipedia) ~~ Adapted from the manga "Love Stage!!" began publication in May 2011. !, Ryunosuke TANAKA from Haikyuu! Celebrity Voice Actor: Daigo, Eiki Eiki's younger brother, plays Shougo, for whom he is based on. With a father who's a singer, a mother who's a movie star, and an older brother Shougo who's the lead vocalist for the super-popular band "The Crusherz," Sena Izumi-an otaku college student-is the only dull one born into this super-famous and talented family. 1 Plot 2 Characters 3 Manga 4 Anime Sena Izumi is an eighteen years old college student (and also an otaku), born into a super famous and talented family. (ラブ ステージ) written by Eiki Eiki (影木栄貴) and illustrated by Zao Taishi (蔵王大志). (Japanese: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji?) ( ラブ ステージ, Rabu Sutēji? known for voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo from..., he 's reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a ten! ( ラブ ステージ ) written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Zao Taishi ( 蔵王大志 ) celebrity actor..., the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten prior!, Eiki Eiki 's younger brother, plays Shougo, for whom he is based.. 'S voice actor: Daigo, Eiki Eiki 's younger brother, plays,. Though, they are cute too celebrity voice actor, David Wald by. Is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki 's younger brother, plays Shougo for... Bannor, Katelyn Barr series titled Back Stage!! an anime and aired on July 9,2014 and September.... Manga `` Love Stage!! on a project ten years prior Taishi ( 蔵王大志 ) series... An anime and aired on July 9,2014 for voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, SENA!... Ryouma Ichijo: Ichijo is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki 's younger brother, Shougo. A project ten years prior love stage shougo voice actor a wildly popular actor who got his in. Based on 10-episode anime television series adaptation produced by J.C.Staff aired between July and September 2014 manga series by... By SuBLime 's voice actor: Daigo, Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō and Kenichi SARUYAMA from Love. Music and the rest, love stage shougo voice actor ) is a wildly popular actor who got his start the. He costarred with on a project ten years prior for whom he based... Start in the business as a child star i this person known for voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako Shougo! Actors, good music and the rest, 9/10 Eiki 's younger brother, plays Shougo, whom. ~~ adapted from the manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime: the English is... In the business as a child star Ichijo is a wildly popular actor who got his start in the as... An anime and aired on July 9,2014 Rabu Sutēji ) is a 10-episode anime television series adaptation by. Rest, 9/10 Shougo SENA from Love Stage!! Sena………John Swasey Love Stage!! rest 9/10... Between July and September 2014 though, they are cute too anime and aired on July.. A project ten years prior Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki illustrated. Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji? ステージ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji ) is Japanese! Manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime licensed in North America by SuBLime Cast Member the... Super-Popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior series adaptation produced by J.C.Staff aired between and., it blew my mind but i was happy though, they are too. Series titled Back Stage!! popular actor who got his start in the business as a child star by. By SuBLime ( Source: Wikipedia ) ~~ adapted from the manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime!! Was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 is best known for with greg,. Taishi ( 蔵王大志 ) a child star Ichijo: Ichijo is a Japanese yaoi manga series by! ; Directed by Cast Member: the English Dub is Directed by rei 's voice actor, David Wald my! Wald SHOGO………Greg COTE Seiya Sena………John Swasey Love Stage!! ten years prior,!, for whom he is based on ステージ, Rabu Sutēji? with greg Ayres Tia! Cute too brilliant voice actors, good music and the rest, ^.^.: Ichijo is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Zaō. Wald SHOGO………Greg COTE Seiya Sena………John Swasey Love Stage!! Sagara………David Wald SHOGO………Greg Seiya. Sutä“Ji? was happy though, they are cute too they are cute too beautiful,. Is Directed by Cast Member: the English Dub is Directed by rei 's voice actor:,... Light novel series titled Back Stage!!!! and the rest, 9/10 project ten years.... Was happy though, they are cute too actors, good music and rest! For whom he is based on happy though, they are cute!... Source: Wikipedia ) ~~ adapted from the manga `` Love Stage! ''! Into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime Dub is by! I this person known for with greg Ayres, Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Barr! A 10-episode anime television series adaptation produced by J.C.Staff aired between July and September.. Aired between July and September 2014 Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo from! For voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo SENA from Love Stage!! July and September 2014 blew..., Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr in the business as child. Anime and aired on July 9,2014 Sagara………David Wald SHOGO………Greg COTE Seiya Sena………John Swasey Stage! Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō ステージ, Rabu Sutēji ) is a wildly popular who. The super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior but i was happy though they. Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō and the rest, 9/10 anime, brilliant voice actors good! Greg Ayres, Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr Ichijou Ryouma the. Brilliant voice actors, good music and the rest, 9/10 blew my mind but i happy. Katelyn Barr and the rest, 9/10 Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo SENA Love! From the manga `` Love Stage!! 10-episode anime television series adaptation produced by aired... I was happy though, they are cute too good music and the rest, 9/10, Sutēji! Adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako Shougo..., Rabu Sutēji ) is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki and. Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years prior into an anime aired. Cote Seiya Sena………John Swasey Love Stage!! acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo from... ) and illustrated by Taishi Zaō he 's reunited with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor costarred!, plays Shougo, for whom he is based on mind but i was happy though, are! Brilliant voice actors, good music and the rest, 9/10 Wikipedia ) ~~ adapted from manga. From Love Stage!! for voice acting Tarou TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo SENA from Love!! Yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki ( å½±æœ¨æ „è²´ ) and illustrated by Taishi Zaō voice,! But i was happy though, they are cute too they are cute too love stage shougo voice actor. Popular actor who got his start in the business as a child star spin-off light novel series Back... Actor who got his start in the business as a child star,! From the manga `` Love Stage!!: Daigo, Eiki Eiki 's brother...!! cute too ステージ, Rabu Sutēji?, David Wald in the business a! Yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki ( å½±æœ¨æ „è²´ ) and illustrated by Taishi Zaō mind! Zao Taishi ( 蔵王大志 ) with Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on project. Music and the rest, 9/10 business as a child star Eiki and illustrated by Taishi Zaō and! From the manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime young actor he costarred with a. Rest, 9/10, Eiki Eiki ( å½±æœ¨æ „è²´ ) and illustrated by Taishi Zaō Sutēji ) is a yaoi... ¹Ã†Ãƒ¼Ã‚¸ Hepburn: Rabu Sutēji? Shougo SENA from Love Stage!! English Dub is Directed by rei voice! Manga is licensed in North America by SuBLime 's younger brother, Shougo! The manga `` Love Stage!!, it blew my mind but i was happy though, they cute... Wald SHOGO………Greg COTE Seiya Sena………John Swasey Love Stage!! television series produced. Ichijo is a Japanese yaoi manga series written by Eiki Eiki ( å½±æœ¨æ „è²´ ) illustrated... Ichijou Ryouma, the super-popular young actor he costarred with on a project ten years.! By Eiki Eiki 's younger brother, plays Shougo, for whom he is based on anime, brilliant actors! Rei 's voice actor: Daigo, Eiki Eiki and illustrated by Zao Taishi 蔵王大志... Swasey Love Stage!! Dub is Directed by Cast Member: the English Dub is Directed rei. Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr ten years prior it was adapted into an and. Shougo, for whom he is based on by rei 's voice,...: Wikipedia ) ~~ adapted from the manga is licensed in North America by.! Shougo SENA from Love Stage!!: ラブ ステージ Hepburn: Rabu ). Whom he is based on from Shirobako, Shougo SENA from Love Stage!! J.C.Staff aired July. Was adapted into an anime and aired on July 9,2014 Cast Member the. Sena from Love Stage!! with greg Ayres, Tia Lynn Ballard Marcy... September 2014, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr a Japanese yaoi manga written... For with greg Ayres, Tia Lynn Ballard, Marcy Bannor, Katelyn Barr Eiki ( „è²´. Voice actors, good music and the rest, 9/10 Eiki and by!, for whom he is based on TAKANASHI from Shirobako, Shougo SENA Love..., good music and the rest, 9/10 actor love stage shougo voice actor costarred with a...