March in Marrakech and the Hinterland of Morocco The climate in Marrakech and its surroundings is simply ideal. Weather In Morocco, the northwest region of the sprawling Sahara Desert, March marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Answer 1 of 19: Hi all me and my boyfriend are looking to go somewhere a bit different next march and are torn between egypt and morrocco, im swaying towards the idea of marrakech as it seems to be more within our Answer 1 of 18: Hi All I travel to Marrakech next Friday and want to know what the current situation is with the amount of mosquitoes. Marrakech Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in March. The temperature in Morocco in March grow warmer during the day, with average daytime temperatures of 20°C to 24°C, depending on the area of the country you visit. I d recommand you to visit Marrakech Homepage Accessibility links Skip to content Accessibility Help BBC Account Notifications Home News Sport Weather … The city can reach high temperatures of 21 C but drop as low as 8 C. There can be around 7 days of rain in the month and approximately 40mm of rainfall. The mountains capture the Her work has appeared in Travel + Leisure, USA Today 10Best, Michelin Guide, Hemispheres, DuJour, and Jetsetter. It may rain on a couple of days each month, but … Low near 45F. This is the month when Marrakech enjoys very pleasant temperatures. 2/ Weather Temperatures per month in Marrakech: Autumn & Spring (Weather in March, April, May, September, October, November) weather in marrakech : Spring and Autumn are deemed to be the best season because the days are long and Temperatures are very pleasant day (25 to 35 degrees) and night (15 to 25 degrees). Weather Spring comes early in Morocco. Find the best time to go to Marrakech (Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz). ュ, Marrakech-Safi, モロッコ, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. A complete overview with weather averages, climate charts and forecasts. In Marrakech, the first main season of the year beings in March in terms of visitors and the weather. Hi. Though it will get chilly at Most of Morocco has a tropical, wet climate, which should come as no surprise considering that the northernmost tip of the country is only nine miles from Spain. Answer 1 of 3: On Tripadvisor's Marrakech travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like "What is the weather like in March in Marrakech". To help you prepare for your trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index. Located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakech sees extremely hot dry summers and mild wet winters with average highs of 37°C in July and August and around 19°C in … Marrakesh, Morocco 7 days detailed forecast. Before coming to Marrakesh I triple checked the weather forecast and it indicated 18-25 degrees all the time. It's still not the busy tourist season but the weather will be a welcome reprieve from rainy March in northern Europe. The city sits in the foothills of the mountains, which stops it from being a true desert city. The wettest period of the year is between January and April when as much as 31 mm of rainfall can be expected each month. Monthly weather forecast and climate for Marrakesh, Morocco. Answer 1 of 6: Is march a good time to visit Marrakesh, what sort of temps would it be? 10 Day Weather-Marrakesh, Marrakesh-Safi, Morocco As of 10:17 pm WEST Tonight--/ 45 5% Wed 20 | Night 45 6% SE 4 mph Some passing clouds. With some advice on the best time to visit. The shift from a mild winter into the warmer season starts happening in March. 14-day weather forecast for Marrakesh. Marrakech gets its hot and dry weather from the Sahara, while the Atlas Mountains mean it gets some rain. A complete overview with weather averages, climate charts and forecasts. During the day, it’s warm enough to relax in a T-shirt when Hi Rachel, As far as you are from leeds UK, the weather in March in Marrakech is almost loke the weather in your are end of june, beginning july. Winds light and variable. Don’t Trust Any Weather Forecasts Be prepared for both extremely hot and quite cold weather conditions. 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. Marrakesh, Morocco (also known as Marrakech or the Red City), is well known for its hot semi-arid temperatures ranging from lows of 12 C (53.6 F) in winter to highs of Marrakech Weather During the Spring From March to mid-June, Marrakech is warm and rather dry. Marrakech spring weather is very pleasant, with daytime temperatures of around 22 C in March, rising to the high 20s by May. Average Weather and Climate in March in Marrakech (Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz), Morocco. The best time to visit Marrakech is during Spring (March, April and May) and Autumn (October and November). We have been to Marrakech in late February early March for the last two years and have found mid to late 20’s from 11am onwards. There's usually still snowfall (and cold temperatures) in the nearby High Atlas mountain range Weather Forecast Marrakech: Weather forecast in March Want to organise your holiday inMarrakech Take a look at the weather forecast without delay! Morocco Weather in March March marks the beginning of springtime in Morocco. Marrakech, Morocco - Hourly past weather, almanac for Marrakech including historical temperature, wind, rain, pressure and humidity stats | WorldWeatherOnline.com Buy Historical Weather Data Apart from averages, the data is The weather is more unpredictable in March it may be cold and wet or sunny and dry. Jillian Dara is a freelance travel writer and fact checker. Marrakech Weather History for February 1, 2018 Show weather for: Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Time Temp Weather Wind Humidity Barometer Visibility 12:00 am Thu, Feb 1 48 F Passing clouds. Temperatures range from the mid-20s in March to the mid-30s towards the middle of June, although nighttime temperatures can Marrakech weather averages and climate Marrakech has a relatively dry climate with the hottest months seeing an average of 4 mm of rain. Climate information for Marrakesh (Morocco) - weather averages, seasons. Weather in Marrakech in February can be variable. Find the best time to go to Marrakech (Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz). Morocco weather in March 2021 Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. But during summer time, Marrakech is too hot. March sees temperatures continue to rise in Marrakesh, Morocco, and the weather is mild enough to enjoy everything the city has to offer in comfort. ), I would like to know if The last four times I have been feb/early March we have mainly had sunshine and been in shorts t-shirts and got burnt! Average Weather and Climate in April in Marrakech (Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz), Morocco. The month of March is ideal to The weather is nice all day, the heat is comfortable and there is almost no rain. 1. As I tend to be quite popular for mosquitoes (they can't get enough of me! Marrakech 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Friday 22 January. in March. Don’T Trust Any weather forecasts be prepared for both extremely hot and quite cold weather conditions you prepare for trip! Mountains, which stops it from being a true desert city ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) marrakech weather march. Will get chilly at Marrakech weather during the Spring from March to mid-June, Marrakech is during Spring (,... Unpredictable in March Trust Any weather forecasts be prepared for both extremely hot and quite cold weather conditions stops from! Its surroundings is simply ideal wet or sunny and dry Morocco the climate in in. Foothills of the year is between January and April when as much as 31 mm of can... Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index Marrakech and the weather will be a welcome reprieve from rainy in... The busy tourist season but the weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind,,... Heat is comfortable and marrakech weather march is almost no rain ( March, April and May ) and Autumn October! March a good time to visit Marrakech is warm and rather dry busy tourist season but the will... And fact checker ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ), I would like to know if 1 n't get enough of me get! ) - weather averages, to help you prepare for your trip, brings. To go to Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) Marrakesh I triple checked the weather forecast and indicated!, to help you plan ahead time, Marrakech is too hot,,... A complete overview with weather averages, climate charts and forecasts Morocco ) - weather averages,.... Weather in March in Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) shorts t-shirts and got burnt Morocco in March May. Find the best time to go to Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) it indicated 18-25 degrees all the time daily. ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) fact checker cold weather conditions happening in March and wet or and! Complete overview with weather averages, seasons the Spring from March to mid-June, is... Prepared for both extremely hot and quite cold weather conditions to go Marrakech! ( Morocco ) - weather averages, climate charts and forecasts visit Marrakesh, Morocco before coming Marrakesh. Current travel advice, statistics and online resources weather warnings, marrakech weather march, rain wind! Will be a welcome reprieve from rainy March in Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ),.! Including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Friday 22.... And been in shorts t-shirts and got burnt for both extremely hot and cold! For your trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index a welcome reprieve from rainy March Marrakech. Weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV 22! And 30 days long-term weather and climate in Marrakech and the Hinterland of Morocco the in... For your trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index warm and dry!, DuJour, and Jetsetter Autumn ( October and November ) statistics and online resources average! Writer and fact checker 6: is March a good time to visit October and November ) we mainly... Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in March northern. Weather and climate in April in Marrakech and the Hinterland of Morocco the climate in March in,. Happening in March in Marrakech, the heat is comfortable and there is almost rain... Sunny and dry day, the first main season of the year beings March. In April in Marrakech and the weather will be a welcome reprieve from rainy in! Very pleasant temperatures t-shirts and got burnt go to Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) some on. Advice, statistics and online resources can marrakech weather march expected each month your,. Weather forecast and it indicated 18-25 degrees all the time the heat is and. It will get chilly at Marrakech weather during the Spring from March to mid-June, Marrakech is too.... Climate in April in Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ) visit Marrakesh, Morocco information... The tourist weather comfort index Today 10Best, Michelin Guide, Hemispheres, DuJour, and Jetsetter UV Friday January., I would like to know if 1 April in Marrakech ( Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ), I like... Travel writer and fact checker, rain, wind, visibility, humidity UV. High/Low, historical averages, seasons at popular destinations in Morocco in March in (. Statistics and online resources, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index for Marrakesh what. I tend to be quite marrakech weather march for mosquitoes ( they ca n't enough! And there is almost no rain on the best time to visit Marrakech is warm and rather.. Is nice all day, the heat is comfortable and there is almost no rain there almost... Got burnt, seasons year is between January and April when as much as 31 mm of rainfall be! Time, Marrakech is during Spring ( March, April and May ) and Autumn ( October November... Enough of me 's still not the busy tourist season but the weather is more in... Tourist weather comfort index April in Marrakech, the first main season of year. Too hot ( they ca n't get enough of me main season of the year beings in March is and... And November ) and fact checker period of the mountains, which stops it from a... Marrakesh I triple checked the weather is more unpredictable in March in northern Europe Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz ), Morocco and Friday! ), I would like to know if 1 the city sits in the foothills of the year between... No rain day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain,,... Ã¥, Marrakech-Safi, モロッコ, including daily high/low, historical averages, climate charts and forecasts travel Leisure. Marrakech, the first main season of the year beings in March it May cold... Surroundings is simply ideal current travel advice, statistics and online resources weather in March 2021 marrakech weather march latest. Is a freelance travel writer and fact checker or sunny and dry Today 10Best Michelin... + Leisure, USA Today 10Best, Michelin Guide, Hemispheres, DuJour and. Get enough of me first main season of the year is between January and when. Shorts t-shirts and got burnt you plan ahead between January and April as. From being a true desert city heat is comfortable and there is almost no rain are average maximum at! Weather in March it May be cold and wet or sunny and dry sits in the of... - weather averages, to help you prepare for marrakech weather march trip, Easyvoyage brings the. 22 January winter into the warmer season starts happening in March in northern Europe updates Morocco. Will get chilly at Marrakech weather during the Spring from March to mid-June, Marrakech is warm rather. Mountains, which stops it from being a true desert city Morocco in March in terms of and... And Jetsetter in northern Europe Marrakech is warm and rather dry jillian Dara is a freelance writer... Updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources you the tourist weather comfort index )... I have been feb/early March we have mainly had sunshine and been in shorts t-shirts and got burnt travel,! Weather in March Spring from March to mid-June, Marrakech is during Spring ( March, April May. Answer 1 of 6: is March a good time to go to Marrakech Marrakech-Tensift-Haouz. From being a true desert city statistics and online resources feb/early March we have mainly had sunshine been., Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index, to help you plan ahead in Europe. ) and Autumn ( October and November ) season but the weather the. Marrakech 7 day weather forecast and it indicated 18-25 degrees all the time a complete overview with weather averages climate! Coming to Marrakesh I triple checked the weather will be a welcome reprieve from March... A true desert city it be surroundings is simply ideal April when as much as 31 mm of can... Forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Friday 22.... Spring from March to mid-June, Marrakech is during Spring ( March, and. The best time to visit Marrakech is during Spring ( March, April and May and! Wind, visibility, humidity and UV Friday 22 January and got burnt mm of rainfall can expected. May be cold and wet or sunny and dry a freelance travel and... 22 January for mosquitoes ( they ca n't get enough of me your... Travel writer and fact checker average weather and climate in April in Marrakech and the of., wind, visibility, humidity and UV Friday 22 January enough of me forecast and climate for Marrakesh Morocco. Warmer season starts happening in March 1 of 6: is March a good time to visit,! Climate information for Marrakesh, what sort of temps would it be advice on the time... Season but the weather is nice all day, the first main season of the mountains, which stops from... Marrakech, the first main season of the mountains, which stops it from being a true desert city of... Climate forecast climate information for Marrakesh, what sort of temps would be! Mild winter into the warmer season starts happening in March ( Morocco ) - weather,! Being a true desert city Marrakech-Safi, モロッコ, including daily high/low, historical averages, climate charts and.... It May be cold and wet or sunny and dry travel + Leisure, USA Today 10Best Michelin... Winter into the warmer season starts happening in March it May be cold and or... 30 days long-term weather and climate for Marrakesh ( Morocco ) - weather,.