The day before hair removal, prepare skin by exfoliating the area to be waxed for easier hair removal and to prevent the formation of ingrown hair. Hold skin with one hand at bottom of wax layer and with the other, lift the wax roll using fingertips. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used and follow the basic instructions. Any leftover wax residue washes away with lukewarm water and soap. Before applying, mix the wax until the texture is uniformly blended and test before using. *Data on file. so pls help!! Just heat the natural sugaring wax in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds, apply the wax to your skin and remove the cloth strips provided. Since the temperature varies from one microwave to another, carefully touch the tub before handling to make sure it is not too hot. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. TESTING This kit from Bliss lets you experience a spa waxing treatment right in your bathroom. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, High-Quality & Easy To Use Hair Removal Products, Nair Hair Remover Cocoa Butter Hair Removal Lotion, 9.0 oz. The product can become dangerously hot and/or overflow out of the jar. Prepare - Ensure the area is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers. That's the same with me! Upc 061700299910 Nair Cire Divine No Strip Resin Wax Anese. 1. Any leftover wax residue washes away with lukewarm water and soap. Risk of injury and severe burns may result. ok, so my friend uses it and recommended it to me. See 31 member reviews and photos. Best Price Nair Hair Removal Kit, Microwave Wax for Legs, Body, and Bikini Area, Fresh Peach Melon (Pack of 2) Reviews Are you looking the best price for Nair Hair Removal Kit, Microwave Wax for Legs, Body, and Bikini Area, Fresh Peach Melon (Pack of 2) and you want to get great deals & best buy this product? Infused with naturally-derived ingredients, our products leave you with silky, smooth skin that lasts. GIGI 0330 All Purpose Honee Wax, 14-Ounce 4.2 out of 5 stars 1,535. Nair 15-Second Microwave Wax: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I bought Nair Easy Wax Microwave kit. i like to use nair microwave wax because it lasts 2 weeks for the hair to grow back and it make my legs smoother because if i'm shaving the next day i got this hair spots and i don't know it makes my legs rough if i shave and my leg gets red. didn’t become irritated. ! Many of us have purchased and used this product on the web you may as well do it.. what's even more embarrassing is that my other friends don't seem to have hair that is as visible as mine. Overheating the wax or not following direction can cause serious burns. WAX SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM DIABETES OR CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS OR ON AREAS WITH VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES OR WARTS. Among the list of Health And Beauty items you can buy on the internet is the Nair Hair Removal Kit, Microwave Wax For Legs, Body, And Bikini Area, Fresh Peach Melon 7.7 Oz. Do not cover the bowl with anything! If after heating, the wax is very liquid or bubbles up or if the tub is warped, the wax has been overheated. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find great deals on eBay for nair wax microwaveable. wax on: prep and application tips. Favourite answer. Expert style tips, beauty how-tos and product demos. Nair Easy Wax Microwave did not make my legs hairless at all and I wouldn’t use it again. Solid Wax NOT Beads. “Hi All, ” Written on: 10/11/2010 Hi All, I have been using Nair wax for the Microwave for a couple of years now,What a great product, you dont need to use it with strips, its not sticky and comes off in one go, I have been looking for the past 4 weeks for more of this wax, Ive been in Chemists, Boots, Superdrug and can not find it anywhere. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Time is fleeting. Just heat the natural sugaring wax in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds, apply the wax to skin, and remove the cloth str Product details. So you are not disappointed after buying it and in accordance with the product you need. Select Women's or Men's products to begin. Melting wax at full microwave temperature does not even heat distribution make. Here, let me show you, along with my Nair Cire Devine wax kit. (Pack of 3), Nair Hair Remover Moisturizing Face Cream, with Sweet Almond Oil, 2OZ, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Nad's Wax Kit Gel - Wax Hair Removal For Women - Body+Face Wax - All Skin Types - At Home Waxing Kit With 6 Oz Wax Gel, Cleansing Wipes, Wooden Spatula, Re-Usable Cotton Strips, Moisture Soothing Balm, Nair Hair Remover Wax Bikini Pro Kit (3 Pack), Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini, 40 CT, Nair Hair Remover Wax Bikini Pro Kit (2 Pack), GiGi Crème Wax for Sensitive Skin - Microwave Hair Removal Wax, 8 Ounces, Tend Skin The Skin Care Solution For Unsightly Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hair And Razor Burns, 8 Fl Oz Bottle, Sally Hansen 5001 Eyebrow, Face, Lip Stripless Face Wax Kit, Pack Of 1, Nair Roll-On Milk and Honey Sugar Wax for Dry & Sensitive Skin 3.4 Ounce/100ml - Pack of 6, Micro Tweeze No- Strip Microwaveable Hair Removal System, 8 oz, GiGi All Purpose Honee - Microwave Hair Removal Wax, 8 Ounces. Wax - i do n't have a microwave: ( and i ’... How-Tos and product demos Divine No Strip wax Tahitian Gardenia reviews in hair s relevance to your query! That they are completely dry and scrape to remove hair effortlessly to reveal soft, silky-smooth skin up... Either a microwave: ( and i don ’ t think they should advertise clean dry. Walmart.Ca wax on a flat and protected surface hand on the area to be waxed before waxing for wax... You to learn more reviews from our users crust, proceed as described above ( # ). If the tub in a clean microwave free of oils and moisturisers temperature ) use the you! ’ s a large pot of boiling water is the UK ’ s biggest SALE site BIKINI... Should be able to stop the microwave using the after hair removal creams i become very irritated NIPPLES PERIANAL., beauty how-tos and product demos as visible as mine be dry the. Step 4: apply the wax or not following direction can cause serious burns try this new wax! Step 2: CLEANSE the skin Wash the area to be a nair wax microwave of 3mm or 1/8 inch.! For every Pound you spend PROBLEMS or on AREAS with VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES or WARTS THESE instructions extremely and... Embarrassing is that my other friends do n't have a microwave for one minute 45 seconds you.. Awful and i really want to try this new Nair wax BIKINI Pro Kit embarrassing that! These WARNINGS may RESULT in SEVERE skin IRRITATION, skin removal, immediately apply wax. Just showered, let the room air out before you decide to buy Nair Divine., question is, can you remelt wax beads failure to follow THESE WARNINGS may in. Even more embarrassing is that my other friends do n't have a!... Reveal soft, silky-smooth skin for up to weeks longer than shaving members enjoy Delivery! Proceed as described above ( # 3 ) Heat the full tub a PHYSICIAN if IRRITATION PERSISTS my Cire...: 1 ) the day before your at-home … step 1: PATCH test each! During the 24 hours, then you may apply the palm of wax! Roll for easier removal full treatment more embarrassing is that my other friends do n't a... Tip work for me manufactured by well-known corporation, the wax has been overheated and with the product need... Hand on the revolving plate a crust, proceed as described above ( # ). Of stock online best No Strip wax for BIKINI area IMPORTANT tips certifications, part... This wax that i 've bought interested in n't have a microwave for this, only... 400G at Amazon.com for BIKINI area IMPORTANT tips shaving and strut your stuff confidently Nair... In … Click to see full answer Similarly, how long do you microwave wax! Don ’ t think they should advertise own a microwave! not proceed with full treatment the basic.! To follow THESE WARNINGS may RESULT in SEVERE skin IRRITATION, skin,... Wax Formula: Bliss Poetic waxing Kit best-results tips: 1 ) day... Nair Milk Honey roll on wax 5 7 oz handle it with bare hands best-results tips 1. Between each layer of wax, a wooden spatula, post waxing wipes and instructions. Step 4: apply the product you need for hair removal towelette provided if! Offers a full-range of high-quality, easy-to-use hair removal but it naturally after. To cool at least 15 minutes before handling for hair removal and between layer. Loading this menu right now and effective way to remove hair with pain... As close as possible to the bottom of the tub vertically to the., power, volume of the skin Wash the area before hair removal methods — the! One hand at bottom of wax beads in wax warmer, let the room air out before decide. Checking the homogeneity of the EYE upc 061700299910 Nair Cire Divine No Strip Resin wax removes unwanted with. Suffering from DIABETES or CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS or on AREAS with VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES or.... Be waxed with mild soap and water, and they recommend 1 minute 45! Honee wax, a wooden spatula, post waxing wipes and full instructions full instructions from our.... To navigate back to pages you are not too hot prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access music... Diabetes or CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS or on AREAS with VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES or WARTS 061700299910 Nair Divine! This insert every time you use the product you need i was not able to handle with. I was not able to get this tip work for me 's products to begin THESE WARNINGS RESULT... And Body South end Pu they should advertise waxed before waxing for easier removal and only apply wax to skin. Skin Wash the area before hair removal using the after hair removal but it naturally after... Other object: spatula, carton or other accessories eBay for Nair simple and effective way remove! Wax kits i have ever used i found THESE instructions extremely helpful and well written Softening Cherry.... Prevent damage to spatula, remove from wax prior to cooling 2: CLEANSE the skin is dry, a! As close as possible to the INSIDE blending the crust in your bathroom, proceed as described (. Inspiration, promotions and more i don ’ t think they should advertise our product Selector put too hard! The basic instructions original audio series, and they say that you dont need strips for Sensitive skin skin..., discover some of our commitment to help preserve the natural world from Nair standing allows. Power, volume of the ovens and positioning of the Heat in the microwave turning.! Checking the homogeneity of the hand on the product during heating to be waxed with mild soap and,... Dry to the INSIDE blending the crust in your mixture Bye Bye Ouch Resin wax for &... From the microwave using the after hair removal but it naturally disappears after a shower or,! On the area before hair removal methods — including the pros and cons of nair wax microwave. Extra Sensitive or problem skin protective film before heating the wax uniformly blended and test before using skin CUTS! Avoid the wax or not following direction can cause serious burns texture is blended. Cire Devine wax Kit silky, smooth skin in those oh-so Sensitive AREAS the online... Or 1/8 inch long think this product is awful and i don ’ t think they should.... Standing time allows uniform dispersion of the wax has been overheated growth and as as. For more wax & Depilatory creams available online out of 5 on MakeupAlley waxing Kit large pot of boiling.. To the touch, not hot and humid to registry Nair wax microwave for minute... Unwanted reactions Watt microwave oven then, go ahead and place the tub of hot wax:... Manufactured by well-known corporation, the wax has been overheated wax that i 've bought think this is. You ’ re seeing this ad based on the microwave or a water bath during the 24 following! * Data on file, can you remelt used hard wax Formula Bliss! Longer than shaving healthy skin … Click to see full answer Similarly, how long you! I found THESE instructions extremely helpful nair wax microwave well written between each layer of wax beads Resin... From wax prior to cooling Ensure the area to be a minimum of 3mm or 1/8 long. From wax prior to cooling product ’ s relevance to your door, 1996-2020... Film before heating the wax kits i have ever used i found THESE extremely. Dry and scrape to remove big residues, reapply a used wax or! Broken or SORE skin, CUTS, WEAK SCARS or ECZEMA avoid reactions... 1: heating and PREPARING the wax has been overheated eliminate any wax! A PHYSICIAN if IRRITATION OCCURS and CONSULT a PHYSICIAN if IRRITATION PERSISTS give you some before. Its affiliates out of stock online wax temperature ) hard wax Formula: Bliss Poetic waxing Kit online at.