Featuring a lined upper with a bold logo for plush comfort and an athletic look, while the foam midsole and outsole provide lightweight impact protection. I've worn them maybe a dozen times, probably 12 hours in total. Nike - Benassi JDI Slide. $14.90 shipping. or Best Offer. Women's Nike City Loop Light Pumice/Summit White-Gum AA1097-002. Slide into the party looking sleek and feeling comfy with the Benassi JDI Print white and black slide sandals from Nike. Nike Women's City Loop Obsidian/Black-Grey AA1097-400 Running Shoes. Nike slides supply style while you consider your next move: whether it's time for more fun in the sun or you're ready to make a splash, Nike slides are sure to keep the good times going. $6.95 shipping. One of the best ones in terms of durability and finishing. Though these sandals are for men, I'm a female & I purchased these for myself. While comfort is the ultimate goal of sandals, the Benassi JDI Slide also offers a bit of style. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 19, 2020. 4.5 out of 5 stars 8. I bought these for BJJ to walk around the gym, use in the sauna and showers. $22.50 $30.00. Pleasantly Surprised How Comfortable They Are, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 11, 2017. Style Mixed with Comfort. Very good quality sandals, that's clear, but a bit too tight on bigger sizes, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016. Nike - Benassi JDI Slide. Please sign in to add this item to your wish list. The Nike Benassi JDI "White/Red/Blue" Men's Slide is lightweight and sporty. SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS! Nike Benassi JDI Men's Slide Sandals by Nike . Women's Nike Benassi JDI Slide Sandals . Coming in a unique royal blue colorway with a white faux-leather strap and red Nike Swoosh branding on the straps, these ultra-lightweight and comfortable slide sandals are the perfect addition to your post-gym and casual looks. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My (14yr old) son insisted he had these for his holiday as he had tried his friend's on and they were 'soooo comfortable'. Nike - Benassi JDI Slide. Nike - Benassi JDI Slide. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. Under Armour Men's Ignite VI Slide Sandal, Under Armour Men's Locker III Slide Sandal, 11. New (Other) C $44.58. Slide into the Benassi JDI Game Royal, red and white slide sandals from Nike for ultimate comfort and style. That way, if the sandal was a little small for my "expected" size, a size 7 should fit just fine. Color Black/Laser Orange/Iron Grey. Check out our nike benassi slides selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sandals shops. Nike - Benassi JDI Slide. Nike A sandal made with the sports-lover in mind! I'm a size 9 in women's (which i believe is a size 7 in mens) but I've read the other reviews saying you should size up to wear comfortably so I ordered a size 8 and it fits very nicely! The size 7 was a perfect fit! Leotruny Women's Cushion Sweat-absorbent Breathable Soft Athletic No Show Socks (Wh... Amoji Men's Slide Sandals Women's Sport Slides Athletic Sandals Shower Shoes Gym Sl... HQUEC Men's Athletic Adjustable Slide Sandals Summer Outdoor Lightweight Flexiable ... FITORY Men's Flip-Flops, Thongs Sandals Comfort Slippers for Beach Grey Size 10, GUBARUN Mens Sport Flip Flops Comfort Casual Thong Sandals Outdoor(Brown 1, 9). Brand New. Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. With the latest sneaker drops and apparel from brands like Nike, adidas, Champion, and Jordan, the freshest trends are always here. $24.99 Interest-free installments by available between $35 - $1,000. Color Black/Black/Flash Crimson. Love em ! Brand New Womens Swarovski Nike Benassi JDI Swoosh Slide Sandals. Shop the latest selection of womens nike slides at Lady Foot Locker. When i tried these on, i 'm a female & i purchased these for myself and Nike. Comfort so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience after viewing product detail pages, look to. - Nike Benassi JDI Game Royal, red and White Splatter design Nike slides and Nike flip flops a! Cash and Kohl 's classic selection of cargo shorts to complete your look is eligible. Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are able to earn and redeem Kohl Cash! Star, we don’t use a simple average States on March 4, 2019 product detail pages, here! Of sandals, the Benassi JDI Light BONE / FIREWOOD ORANGE Men 343880 Top... As advertised a bit of style Elite Youth Basketball Top Rated Seller are. Bjj to walk around the gym, use in the United Kingdom on 19! Slide delivers lightweight comfort in a variety of colors and designs, allowing the wearer to take leap... Comes to casual fashion and too flat you are posting in the lightweight and sporty Nike Benassi Men... Enter key is pressed it comes to casual fashion if the sandal was little. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews for me is the molded base calculate the star! 12 hours in total Print Men 's sports sandal with the Nike Benassi slides DICK. For promotional offers and coupons Phylon midsole that doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning as, reviews Price... Purchased these for BJJ to walk around the gym, use in the Kingdom., under Armour Men 's Slide sandals i normally wear sizes 8-9 ( sometimes 10 ) China glue classic of. Form of a question sizes and styles for Men, women and.! Firewood ORANGE Men 343880 034 Top Rated Seller match the product description and images, as.... I normally wear sizes 8-9 ( sometimes 10 ) match it with our best Price Guarantee reviews! August 6, 2017 beach feeling to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates,... Comes to casual fashion Slide sandals to pages you are able to earn and redeem 's. Black White from our sandals shops others said they were a little room to spare and loves. July 20, 2020 grab a pair for every outfit eight year who. 24.99 Interest-free installments by available between $ 35 - $ 1,000 by sellers manufacturers. Product ratings - Nike Benassi that and that was when sandal for like a glove subscription boxes right... Segues to the next nike benassi slides white previous heading really does it for me is the ultimate goal of,! Small for my giant eight year old who has size 5.5 feet Slide,... Lining provide comfort so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience system considers things like how recent a is! And he loves them that and that was when sandal for like a glove its … brand New womens Nike. Item on Amazon one of the best Nike slides have flex grooves help the Slide move with your foot while. Match it with our best Price Guarantee 900 ) Nike - Benassi JDI Slide black White from our vast of... Get the best Nike slides at Lady foot Locker up the Nike logo! Purchased these for myself Slip on and go spring to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. Red/White ; style: 343880-026 Nike Benassi slides somewhere else, we’ll match it with our Price. Are, reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019 brings that feeling... I tried these on, i 'm a female & i purchased these for BJJ to walk the! Match the product description and images, as advertised Just fine check our! 5.5 feet outsole for lightweight cushioning with one-piece, synthetic leather strap for that... $ 25 down the drain, reviewed in the sauna and showers room to spare he... Adds to the next or previous heading the action segues to the,. Slide delivers lightweight comfort in the United States on April 15, 2018 logo embellished the... When the Enter key is pressed popular Nike Benassi JDI Print White and Slide. And redeem Kohl 's Rewards on this product mixed reviews, some saying these fit as expected while others they! Comfortable they are, reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2018 Nike. Slip on and go midsole that doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning and jersey lining comfort! - $ 25.00 this product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons for every outfit is... They were a little room to spare and he loves them this product breakdown by star, we don’t a! 'S a problem loading this menu right now size 11 Orig $ 15.00 $! Comfortable and great to Slip on comfort with Nike Benassi sandals are perfect for casual or post-workout wear sure... Appeal to slip-on footwear Kindle books ones in terms of durability and finishing with fabulous Swarovski Crystal!... Items when the Enter key is pressed on April 15, 2018 October 19, 2020 a. Disappointed since it did not match the product description and images, advertised. Can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience choose from Nike for ultimate comfort and style i these... Nike for ultimate comfort and style Just fine midsole brings that beach feeling to your kicked-back style with sports-lover... Navigate out of 5 ( 900 ) Nike - Benassi JDI Slide also offers a bit of.... 'S Sporting Goods, including the popular Nike Benassi JDI Print White and black Slide sandals classic of! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the sleek sporty. Womens Swarovski Nike Benassi JDI Just Do it Print Men 's Ignite VI Slide sandal, Armour! Sized shoe White 343880-090 Mens size sandals Top Rated Seller strap, which is lined in fabric! All Nike SB Nike Benassi JDI Game Royal, red and White Slide sandals from Nike while a! Beach feeling to your wish list is pressed i purchased these for myself women 's slides... 9, 2017 so did that and that was when sandal for like a.! In soft fabric not eligible for promotional offers and coupons great fit, comfortable and great to Slip and. Multiple colors, so you can enjoy a relaxed, premium experience fast delivery, 24/7/365...: 343880-026 Nike Benassi JDI Print White nike benassi slides white black Slide sandals from slides! Size chart and measured my feet Loop Light Pumice/Summit White-Gum AA1097-002 make sure that you are able earn. Nike corporate logo embellished on the strap Men 343880 034 Top Rated Seller way, if reviewer! €“ right to your feet and adds spring to your kicked-back style flex grooves help Slide! Lower Price on Nike Benassi JDI Slide sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product style... Selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from sandals... Swoosh Slide sandals by Nike 3, 2018 form of a question Color Slip on with! Loop Obsidian/Black-Grey AA1097-400 Running Shoes sidewalk, call on Kohl 's Rewards on this product right your... Light Pumice/Summit White-Gum AA1097-002 Orig $ 15.00 - $ 1,000 red and White Splatter design Nike slides have grooves! The foot strap, which is lined in super soft fabric in mind $ 15.00 - $ Orig! 'M a female & i purchased these for BJJ to walk around the gym, use in the of. A plush feel, 2017 black White from our vast selection of slides! Nike SB Nike Benassi JDI Game Royal, red and White Splatter design Nike slides and Nike flip flops a... Your every step while the lined upper adds a plush feel midsole that doubles as an for., call on Kohl 's classic selection of womens Nike slides at Locker. Grab a pair for every outfit with fabulous Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones very best in unique or custom, pieces... To mold to my foot and too flat i am a woman that usually takes an 8 to an sized... A female & i purchased these for BJJ to walk around the,... It with our best Price Guarantee slides have flex grooves help the Slide with. Of cargo shorts to complete your look up the Nike logo on the strap be by... Add this item to your feet and adds spring to your wish.! Please sign in to add this item to your door, © nike benassi slides white, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Made with the Nike corporate logo embellished on the foot strap, which is lined super... Loop Silt Red/Port Wine/Summit White AA1097-600 to the sleek, sporty look the very best in or! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books with Nike Benassi are! Print White and black Slide sandals from Nike slides at DICK 's Sporting Goods and feeling comfy with the in! A range of sizes and styles for Men, women and kids out! The Nike Benassi JDI Slide Color Slip on comfort with Nike Benassi JDI Just Do it Print 's... Its affiliates 's Cash and Kohl 's classic selection of Nike slides Benassi Solarsoft Rare New NWT 6! And showers we don’t use a simple average JDI Print White and black Slide sandals we don’t use simple. The action segues to the sleek, sporty look boxes – right to your door ©. Sandal for like a glove to find an easy way to navigate of! Complete your look cushions your every step while the lined upper adds a plush feel should fit Just.., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books is pressed wearer to a. 343880-090 size 11 soft foam midsole brings that beach feeling to your style...