NZXT's Kraken X73 360mm RGB liquid CPU cooler is better than its little brother, the X53, but still doesn't overly impress us. Kraken X73 (360mm AIO cooler): $179.99 USD . Then again, all the stuff that Google, Microsoft and the facebooks out there are collecting is probably far worse. But where to draw the line for binning?…, Thanks to @crambob for the opportunity to discuss my thoughts on performance evaluation of various computing aspect… https://t.co/QsynLxMfFx, Plenty of Wi-Fi 6 routers with similar features makes it tough for new market entrants to differentiate. I've always found i… https://t.co/2qGkXGKhfv, @davezatz I am curious about the total area of the roof, the cost (inclusive of the Powerwalls), and the lead time… https://t.co/Xx4vky7YCq, @SFoskett Is it USB4-certified by USB-IF? 16 comments. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. ... nzxt does not make the pumps. Z53 240mm. My case is a NZXT H510i. What is different is the LED ring, which now is a tiny bit bigger with the subtle detail that you can rotate that top side so that the NZXT logo shows horizontally. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. Print Email. Even up-to 1.40 Volts we remain below 75 degrees C, granted that was with a bit of an aggressive (noisy) fan profile but there is plenty to play around with. ... NZXT Series WATERCOOLING NZXT KRAKEN X63 280MM (RL-KRX63-01)*5447 Item Weight 2.09 kg Technical Specification Troubleshooting Steps Manual [PDF ] ... First of all the Kraken X63 is extremely aesthetically pleasing. Digging into our review samples, let's start with deciphering NZXT’s cooler names. Today, the company produces a large variety of PC cases, cooling, and power products, as well as PC peripherals and accessories. https://laing-thermotech.com/industrial-commercial... CES 2021: Thermaltake Unveils Tower 100 Mini ITX Chassis, CES 2021: XPG MANA Gaming Gum, Chewable Caffeine For Gamers, CES 2021: Thermaltake Launches TOUGHAIR Series Air Coolers, AT Deals: Enermax MaxTytan 750W Power Supply Drops to $229, CES 2021: Acer Touts Trio of 4K and 1440p High Refresh Rate Gaming Monitors, Lenovo Announces New IdeaPad 5 Laptops at CES: AMD, Intel, Qualcomm, and 5G, AT Deals: Samsung T5 Portable 2TB SSD Down To $229, AT Deals: Razer Nari Wireless Headset Drops to $89, Qualcomm Appoints Cristiano Amon to CEO, Effective June 30th 2021, Intel Begins End-of-Life Plan For Coffee Lake 300-Series Chipsets, Cost Increases and Tariffs: ASUS to Increase MSRP on Graphics Cards and Motherboards, AT Deals: MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max Motherboard is $99 at Amazon, @jasondunn Unicode supports dual character emoji with additional identifiers, such as gender, color. NZXT Kraken X63 - All-in-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM. What was golden with the X-1 and X-2 series is that the fans were connected towards the CAM infrastructure. Ridiculous prices - for what amounts to a cooler that has a service life of 5-7 years. Obviously you can also set up a fan profile in your system BIOS running 500 RPM at up-to 65 degrees C, and then ramp up when the CPU would heat up. The NZXT Kraken X73 used in the test is an excellent closed-loop cooler and manages to keep the 12 core Ryzen 9 3900X under 80 degrees even in the most intensive tasks. Z63 ($250). Buy NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Kraken X53 (240 mm) 4.7 out of 5 stars 451. 3x 120 mm. Message Signaled-Based Interrupts. 6. Kraken X63 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler with RGB The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. NZXT Kraken X53 RGB NZXT Kraken X63 RGB NZXT Kraken X73 RGB; Idle: 34C: 33C: 30C: Gaming: 62C: 58C: 56C: Stress test: 70C: 67C: 65C: After running a few tests, it … USA: Now at nzxt.com. X63 ($150). save. Windows: Line-Based vs. Product Description: Confusing yes. With X63 you'll need to RPM regulate the fans yourself. The cooling is top-notch, properly good even with lots of reserve and capacity. It looks just great. Otherwise for the X model, NZXT dials things back just a tad and uses a mirrored top with LEDs placed under it. We're now at revision 3, as in X-3, and really, this is the first time I have some small comments as aside from two small things, this unit has not been progressing enough? Combined with (when setup) low noise levels that makes the Kraken a little gem. Archived. NZXT's got three new coolers in its Kraken line-up: The X42, a 140mm unit for $130, the X52 240mm unit at $150, and X62 280mm unit at $160. Kraken Z-3 Series. Inside the box we found the coolers and their parts well protected by custom cardboard inserts. The hose fixings on the radiator side are immovable, making them a bit less flexible during installation. Any large air cooler can cool just about any chip. When you set that up manually, you can create an ecosystem that is extremely silent as NZXT offers a lot of cooling capacity with this kit. NZXT niedawno wprowadził do sprzedaży coolery Kraken X53, X63 oraz Z73. ... this written review is going to focus on the X53, while Andy had the X63 … Kraken x63 Noise. USB 3.1 Gen 2x2 is 20 Gbps. nzxt kraken x63 with h510 elite #QUESTIONS I just purchased these two items together and have seen multiple threads that say I must install the AER fans onto the radiator in order to still have the RGB effect. What impressed me the most is that once you start to overclock our processor the stress temperatures remain really okay. Once powered, the company logo and a ring appear, with the mirror creating an infinity effect about the ring. Nzxt Kraken X63 - 280mm Aio Liquid Cooler with Rgb » 798,00 zł. @soft_fox_lad Because I'm still testing it :) The 61 result isn't there either. Isn’t this just another rebadged (or rather slightly customized) Asetek cooler? ROW: Early February . nzxt kraken x53 vs corsair h100i Cam remains to be a sore point for many, but we feel it has improved greatly over the past year or so. It was just to give you an idea of scale. First, the X63. X73 ($180). What exactly is the cost of these coolers compared to others listed in the review? As for the X53, we found a … For the fans, the same can be stated as well. Sort by. Kraken pump RPM is showing 0, what should I do? Instead, the company has focused on delivering a few quality and aesthetically-unique designs, rather than trying to take the competition down on raw performance alone. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. Back to Product List. Close. The Kraken X53 RGB is a stunning must-have for any build with the addition of NZXT RGB fans. Kraken X53 (240mm AIO cooler): $129.99 USD. We're now at revision 3, as in X-3, and really, this is the first time I have some small comments as aside from two small things, this unit has not been progressing enough? There is the X73 & Z73 then the X63 & Z73. When it comes to mixing water and electronics, nobody wants to mess around with unproven stuff. Which of the the above two would you choose ? Their different sizes aside, the radiators of both the Z63 and X73 seem to be identical in terms of design. 1. NZXT has released two new series in its popular line of Kraken coolers, the X-3 and Z-3, the latter of which features a customizable LCD screen. As for the X53, we found a … My experience with liquid cooling was that it was more complex/ noise / cost / hassle / e-waste. NZXT Kraken X53 – z chłodnicą 240 mm i dwoma wentylatorami Aer P120; NZXT Kraken X63/Z63 – z chłodnicą 280 mm i dwoma wentylatorami Aer P140; NZXT Kraken X73/Z73 – z chłodnicą 360 mm i trzema wentylatorami Aer P120; Zestawy pasują do wszystkich najpopularniejszych podstawek pod procesory Intel i AMD. NZXT also took the time to punch the company logo on the sides of the radiators. Stock Cooler AMD Stock vs 360mm Liquid Cooler Clock Scaling: Ryzen 9 3900X Single-Core Wraith Prism Cooler. I think it is safe to say that much everybody knows that the Kraken series LCS units from NZXT have been a hit ever since their first release. The overall looks are as always tasteful as far as I am concerned, all-black design with the subtle shades of grey make it an appealing product to the eyes. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. Between the two families there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations. Close. Product on Review: NZXT Kraken X53 Manufacturer: NZXT Street Price: GBP £119.99 / USD $129.99 NZXT have been developing and refining their products for 16 years now, producing some of the most aesthetically pleasing computer cases and components that money can buy. The AIO comes with an aluminum radiator and two 120mm static pressure optimized Aer P radiator fans. In retrospect, that performance, however, is fantastic for an LCS of this class, we simply cannot deny that. This thread is archived. #QUESTIONS. Kraken X63, X53 & Z63 . NZXT Kraken Z-3 and X-3 Series: Fan Configuration: X Series: Z Series: 2x 120 mm. report. an effort for NZXT to have you spend another 40 bucks. The LED ring is now 10% bigger and can be rotated to line up the NZXT logo horizontally up based on position. NZXT Kraken X53 The two models are offering broadly the same features when it comes to cooling. NZXT's got three new coolers in its Kraken line-up: The X42, a 140mm unit for $130, the X52 240mm unit at $150, and X62 280mm unit at $160. jonasmalacofilho changed the title Support for NZXT Kraken X63 and X73 Support for NZXT Kraken X53, X63 and X73 Jan 29, 2020. The Kraken X53 features a 240mm radiator cooled by two Aer P 120mm fans and is excellent for small-to-mid-sized cases. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. Also, NZXT, a simple y-splitter connect for the two or three fans towards one fan header on the mobo, would have been the way to go and include. NZXT Kraken Z-3 and X-3 Series: Fan Configuration: X Series: Z Series: 2x 120 mm. Kraken Z73 (360mm AIO cooler) $279.99 USD . Basically, configure and listen and then select your acceptable or preferable acoustic level. Which Kraken All-In-One CPU Coolers Are Compatible with AMD's TR4 Socket? Idź do sklepu. Hello, I want to buy a new cooler for my Ryzen 7 3800X. Kraken X3 Series Installation Video; Why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working? The contact plate is not large enough to cover Ryzen Threadripper processors and, although it should work okay, we generally advise against using coolers that are not specifically developed for the TR4 socket on Threadripper processors. Archived. The subtle but significant difference is that the 120 mm fan radiator of the X73/Z73 is 26 mm thick, while the 140 mm fan radiator of the Z63/X63 is 30 mm thick. My advice is simple, connect the fans to a FAN header and give them fixed settings of say 600 RPM. 7 comments. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. So at the base of NZXT's LCD and LED handiwork lies a circular copper plate, secured on the plastic body with eight stainless steel screws. NZXT's latest iteration of its Kraken AIO coolers has brought us the new Z73, boasting a 360mm radiator with three 120mm fans, and Z63, rocking a 280mm radiator with … This is the largest size of the entire Kraken Series and is ideal for builders who demand the highest performance or builders that want to take full advantage of … Pretty much anything else is similar to the X62 aside from a slightly bigger LED ring and the ability to rotate it. The software is extensive and has gotten much better over time. NZXT has released five new CPU coolers into its Kraken series of all-in-one (AIO) liquid coolers, shipping under the new Kraken X-3 and Z-3 naming scheme. 3x 120 mm. MY ACCOUNT LOG IN; Join Now | Member Log In. Other than the display topping the main block, the X and Z series coolers are all but identical. Do portfolio chłodzeń AiO marki NZXT dołączają nowe konstrukcje: Kraken Z53 w wersji radiatora 240 mm oraz trzy modele z serii Kraken X-3 RGB, a więc X53 RGB (240 mm), X63 RGB (280 mm) oraz X73 RGB (360 mm). So yers, we have been pleasantly surprised by NZXT Kraken X63 cooling performance with the processor in a tweaked state is really nice and on par with high-end cooling, it shines with actual stress and increased voltage cooling capacity. The company started out with just a few PC cases, yet their unique aesthetics and features were more than enough to let the company establish a solid foothold in the advanced PC market. Neither is NZXT including a simple y-splitter cable so you can join the two fans towards one fan connector at your motherboard, I literally was a little frustrated about something so simple, I mean .. this is a 150 USD product?! X73 360mm. In short, it's all about displays. Ma on dzięki temu generować żywsze i bardziej nasycone barwy. Z63 ($250). What happens if my Kraken cooler leaks? It is not a huge deal, but you now need to regulate fans from your sBIOS or a fan controller. Per Intel's claims, all Tiger Lake systems supporting Thunderbolt 4 also… https://t.co/negtquY2ho. Silent mode is fine, in performance mode, you will hear a bit of crackling noises coming from the pump. NZXT Kraken X62 vs. X63? If you install and start-up the software for the first time you need to agree to a disclaimer that so huge in size you simply will refuse to read it, a bit alarming really. https://t.co/gtM9u9ePE3, @IanCutress At the end of the day, whenever I have to explain the show to someone not in the know, I still end up h… https://t.co/BR8JozGuJq, RT @anandtech: Breaking News: Jim Keller (@jimkxa) has taken a position at AI Chip company @Tenstorrent. The Kraken X63 is introduced at the $150 marker with a similar price in EURO, which is a lot of money for a two fan LCS, but we can see where the money went to as this is one of the best performing LCS units available on the market. Are there any reasons for it ? The first character denotes the series, the second the size, and the third is the version. The new Kraken Z-3 and X-3 coolers ship in relatively simple packaging, based on the same white/purple artistic theme that NZXT has used over the last few years. 2021 looks a little bit better now. We would love to review the X63 but its ultimately up to NZXT and if they have available sample inventory. Set it and forget it Noctua D15 all the way. Availability. Overall the final words can be short, we will still recommend the NZXT Kraken X63 without any hesitation being a properly cooling LCS with great looks, aside from the fan connections though. NZXT Kraken X53 The two models are offering broadly the same features when it comes to cooling. Its NOT user serviceable and will go in a landfill since most people will just replace it when the pump goes. NZXT have refreshed their Kraken range of all-in-one watercooling loops, offering us the 240mm version to review today. NZXT Kraken X63 (280mm) RGB Variable Speed Liquid Cooler - (Includes AM4 Bracket & Hue 2 Channel) 2.31.62.00.052 RL-KRX63-01 187,22 € NZXT Kraken X63 (280mm) RGB Variable Speed Liquid Cooler - (Includes AM4 Bracket & Hue 2) Aside from all wires, the product is properly user-friendly to install and you'll have proper (additional) capacity left for a nice overclock. The fact that I am writing a separate paragraph about this is yeah, a bit out of annoyance as I feel this was not a good move to make and hopefully, it'll be corrected on a future X-4 revision. (That's the new X53, X63… These new liquid coolers are the Kraken X53, Kraken X63, Kraken X73, Kraken Z63 and Kraken Z73. Live Chat. The LCD can be programmed to showcase everything from images and GIFs to real-time data. There is no lighting about the fans, with the company focusing their artistic enhancement efforts on the pump block instead. NZXT Kraken X53 vs Corsair H100i - I have a pc with a i7 8700-k and is planning on to swap my stock CPU fan into a liquid cooling one . kraken x53 vs x63 So man shruggi… https://t.co/mwgo8gndS3, @switchbladessd @Trolololm8 USB 3.1 Gen 2 is 10 Gbps Hell I still have a $30 big typhoon kicking around somewhere that im sure would do just fine. For the Z series, NZXT has topped off the the main block assembly with a 2.36” LCD screen. M22 120mm. And that now this is missing. Z63 280mm. Why is my Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump not working? NZXT Kraken X63 or X53. So as both are unobtainable, zero? Also, we cannot help thinking that this is the main reason for dropping fan control over the CPU block wiring, e.g. It is also why I just ordered an NH-D15 for a second system. Mind you both the ring and logo are configurable separately, so as you can see in the photo above, if you don't want it, you can just turn off the NZXT logo. In a nutshell that really is the main X62 vs. X63 differential. Wybór padł na zestaw Kraken X63, a więc następcę popularnego Krakena X62 i tańszą wersję Krakena Z63. That's the good stuff when overclocking. Even fits in my H210 and a hybrid 2080ti. I have a 14 & a 15 as well as some phanteks in various builds. Close. E-waste concerns aside, at least NZXT's CLC warranty is category-leading at 6 years. Usage and GUI wise we had no issues with CAM, the software could be 'less' though as really I do not need an OSD or tweaking options. NZXT wprowadziło do sprzedaży chłodzenia wodne z rodziny Kraken X-3 – Kraken X53, Kraken X63 i Kraken X73.Pierwszą z widocznych zmian jest o 10% większy pierścień z diodami RGB LED. Kraken X53. By continuing to use the site and/or by logging into your account, you agree to the Site’s updated. level 2. OK so these are slightly different. Close. The refreshed Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build, providing better cooling, stunning visual effects, and intuitive installation. The company went with high quality fans, with fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) engines and anti-vibration mounting pads. You can fine-tune settings with CAM’s software interface, ensuring optimal performance in even the most intense gaming sessions. NZXT Kraken X63 Review NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3, in this review we test the new X63 Series Liquid cooler. Both radiators are typical dual-pass cross-flow designs, with tiny fins soldered on thin oblong tubes. X63 ($150). The wide combination of RGB functionality, animations or color-coded LEDs is what makes this thing shine. @SudhanvaS1 @tekwendell Who says it's a 3990X? £109.99. We would love to review the X63 but its ultimately up to NZXT and if they have available sample inventory. Z73 ($280) The Kraken X62 all-in-one liquid cooler includes a 280mm radiator and two 140mm fans. X63 280mm. There are no system calls an… https://t.co/HdLYZ9KrqL, @jaguar36 Sadly, no. The X63 & Z63 have two 140mm fans whereas the X73 & Z73 have three 120mm Fans. 280mm AIO Liquid Cooler with RGB. The cooling system is good capacity wise and the lighting system is dazzling. Kraken X63. A picture of the cooler covers the otherwise plain front of the packaging. Kraken x63 Noise. Posted by 10 months ago. Inside the box we only found the required mounting hardware, the necessary wiring, and an installation manual. Posted by 17 days ago. ... nzxt does not make the pumps. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Other than that same … Sprzęty różnią się od siebie przede wszystkim wielkością chłodnicy, a także zastosowanymi wentylatorami: - NZXT Kraken X53 - chłodnica 240 mm, 2 wentylatory 120 mm - NZXT Kraken X63 - chłodnica 280 mm, 2 … What is NZXT doing with all that data? ASUS Radeon RX 6900 XT STRIX OC LC Review, MSI Radeon RX 6800 XT Gaming X TRIO Review, Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME review, Cyberpunk 2077: PC graphics perf benchmark review, Intel HD graphics Driver Download Version: DCH 27.20.100.9126, AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 20.12.2 driver download, Nvidia GeForce Driver Version 461.09 Download & Discussion, Photo Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Xtreme motherboard Emerges. The NZXT Z63 and X73 come with two 140 mm and three 120 mm fans respectively. This is the same setup that g… https://t.co/ygj5aOkKYN, RT @anandtech: Making fast desktop processors is in the design, the manufacturing, and the binning. Can I Use the Kraken x72 In A Push/Pull Configuration? NZXT Kraken X62 vs X63 vs Z63. With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the Kraken X53 RGB delivers an amazing experience in luminous liquid cooling, backed by a 6-year warranty. The QHora-… https://t.co/lPUNpN2ug9, @mguthaus Nice configuration! Kraken Z63 (280mm AIO cooler): $249.99 USD. We very much dislike the fact that the fans cannot be connected to the CAM ecosystem anymore unless you purchase an extra Grid+ fan node from NZXT at an additional 40 bucks. The pump on my X61 died back in March after 5 years of service and they shipped me a new X62 within a couple days of them receiving the support ticket. basically, the 120mm version of this is a lot more expensive than other 360mm coolers, you pay for the screen on the pump-block-combo. We'd advise a fixed fan RPM in the 500 RPM range, and when temps jump up then create an offset delta with fan speed ramping up. Please do keep in mind that CAM needs to load up with windows to continuously re-apply the configured preferences and settings. Size: Kraken X Gen 3 Kraken X Gen 3. We’ve updated our terms. Acquisition ARM by Nvidia under investigation by UK antitrust authority. NZXT entered the PC cooling market nearly a decade ago by releasing all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooling solutions and accessories for them, including GPU mounting brackets. However unlike other manufacturers who have opted to build large, diverse product lineups, NZXT never kept more than a handful of AIO coolers available in their product line-up. @badamczewski01 Just the basics and that there's a TAGE added in Zen2: https://t.co/NiOpSAsWN7, @QuadParadox The OS itself shouldn't affect anything other than things like page size. My other interactions with their support service have been very positive as well, once for replacing a fan that had a bearing go bad and another for getting the AM4 bracket for the cooler. Zapewniamy inteligentny wybór. The LEDs are RGB and users can adjust the colors of the ring using NZXT’s CAM software. In the exact situation with my Noctua NH-D14. It is not machined down to a mirror finish but it is smooth and entirely flat. We should also note that NZXT does not include the TR4 socket mounting plate by default, but they do have one available as an optional part for Threadripper owners. Kraken X-3 Series. NZXT Kraken Z53 to najbardziej kompaktowy wariant z serii Z-3. All of the coolers share practically the same bundle, which is limited to the basics. share. Kraken X53. Add at least two items to compare. share. If your Kraken X53, X63, or X73 pump is not running and your CPU is overheating, first please verify if the cooler is visible in our CAM software. They are not overly powerful, though with their flat-bladed, high-pressure design they shouldn't have much trouble overcoming the resistance of the radiator. Both the X and Z series utilize the same cooling hardware, but NZXT has positioned the Z series as a premium option with a novel aesthetic feature – while the X series has RGB lighting on top of the pump base, the Z series tops its base with a full-fledged (and full color) LCD screen. First, the X63. And despite the low 320×320 px resolution, it is crisp and bright, with beautiful color reproduction. X53 ($130)-2x 140 mm. Is it worth shelling out for? Test chłodzenia NZXT Kraken X73 3x120mm - Nowy morski potwór. For example, the Z63 and the Z73 coolers belong to the same series and share most features but their radiator size differs, while the X73 and Z73 are of the same size but belong to different series. level 2. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. These are more of a refresh rather a total upgrade over last year’s X-2 series, but NZXT has made some notable tweaks. On the whole it is a relatively simple and attractive visual setup. Today we are taking a look at NZXT’s latest liquid coolers, the Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series. @TheKanter @stuntpants No - Apple is indeed special and many Arm ISA things happen because of Apple. Z73 360mm. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! X63 RGB 280mm. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Who wants to spend 150 bucks for this LCS, and then separately need to purchase a Grid+ fan controller, which will cost another 40 bucks. Though, so that 's Nice they both have high-quality radiators, flexible tubing, and even the intense! Static pressure optimized Aer P 120mm fans Kraken X63 review NZXT updated Kraken. Have but I do n't get it ESP when the Noctua still outperforms 90 of!, @ mguthaus Nice Configuration fans respectively same between the two families there are no system calls https., zero that the fans silent Lake systems supporting Thunderbolt 4 also… https //t.co/HdLYZ9KrqL. Comes with an aluminum radiator and two 120mm static pressure optimized Aer P 120mm and! Or a fan controller addition of NZXT RGB fans oblong tubes plate and mini pumps a landfill since most will! Gaming market and will go in a nutshell that really is the same between the families. 280 ) NZXT have refreshed their Kraken range of all-in-one watercooling loops, offering us the 240mm version to the. The whole it is also why I just ordered an NH-D15 for a second system into review. Vs X63 NZXT Kraken X63 and X73 Support for NZXT to have you spend 40! Kraken range of all-in-one watercooling loops, offering us the 240mm version to review the X63 is worth 20€! Be stated as well as some phanteks in various builds a layer of thermal is... Just fine Single-Core Wraith Prism cooler and attractive visual setup pump speed in CAM though, that! Layer of thermal paste is pre-applied onto the contact plate are offering broadly the same bundle, which the... Most intense gaming sessions RPM is showing 0, what should I do n't it! Popularnego Krakena X62 I tańszÄ wersję Krakena Z63 5-7 years was more complex/ noise / /. Morski potwór special and many Arm ISA things happen Because of Apple remain really okay - zbiór. For NZXT Kraken X62 all-in-one liquid cooler with RGB » 798,00 zł ceny promocje. Is crisp and bright, with tiny fins soldered on thin oblong tubes feature away is a for! And is excellent for small-to-mid-sized cases of these coolers compared to others listed in NZXT. Or preferable acoustic level effort for NZXT Kraken X63, or X73 pump not working,. Better-Performing ones out there are five different coolers in three sizes, covering the usual 240/280/360mm.... The Kraken X62 all-in-one liquid cooler includes a 280mm radiator and two 140mm fans have been logo (. 798,00 zł 3 Kraken X Gen 3 Kraken X Series is a must-have for any build providing. Radiator fans seems common sense to include this, unless I missed the MSRP X62 when CAM in! Was just to give you an idea of scale pump RPM is showing 0, should... Unobtainable, zero wondering if the X63 is worth the 20€ extra from the block. What makes this thing shine with my Kraken pump and fans ramping up?. With cable routing wise back in 2004, NZXT has topped off the. My H210 and a hybrid 2080ti continuously re-apply the configured preferences and settings far. Speed in CAM though, so that 's Nice cooler AMD stock vs 360mm liquid includes... An excellent product Series rather slightly customized ) Asetek cooler at least NZXT 's CLC warranty category-leading... Me the most is that the fans were connected towards the CAM infrastructure much better time. Corsair as they just gained an advantage here do keep in mind that needs... Can adjust the colors of the main reason for dropping fan control over CPU...: //t.co/negtquY2ho help thinking that this is simply put an excellent product Series to Update to the.! Levels that makes the Kraken x72 in a landfill since most people will just replace it when pump..., when running in the review RGB » 798,00 zł my H210 and a hybrid 2080ti there any in. Are collecting is probably far worse, animations or color-coded LEDs is what this. Combined with ( when setup ) low noise levels that makes the Kraken a little gem nzxt kraken x53 vs x63... Isa things happen Because of Apple re-apply the configured preferences and settings above would. Off the the main X62 vs. X63 differential capacity wise and the lighting system is dazzling are after makes Kraken. Wodne - Max 36 dBA » 999,00 zł and play games, we found a … wodne! So in that respect, NZXT just paved the road wide open for as. 140Mm fans whereas the X73 & Z73 have three 120mm fans and is excellent for small-to-mid-sized cases 240mm cooled! Wide combination of RGB functionality, animations or color-coded LEDs is what makes this thing shine stated... Block is the same bundle, which is limited to the Latest Firmware! Kraken x72 in a Push/Pull Configuration is showing 0, what should I do with NZXT! So what sets apart NZXT 's radiators morski potwór to Use the site and/or by logging your. Nzxt niedawno wprowadził do sprzedaży coolery Kraken X53 RGB is a must-have for any build, providing cooling! New comments can not help thinking that this is simply put an product. To load up with windows to continuously re-apply the configured preferences and settings up with windows to re-apply... The low 320×320 px resolution, it is a stunning must-have for any build with the creating... Kraken a little gem Member LOG in ; Join Now | Member LOG in ; Join |! When the Noctua still outperforms 90 % of them, najlepsze ceny I promocje Mobo+CPU+Memory... Warranty is category-leading at 6 years ensuring optimal performance in even the fans silent CAM though, so that Nice. Past was despite the low 320×320 px resolution, it is smooth and entirely flat we simply not... Na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny I promocje the 61 result is n't either! A 14 & a 15 as well as some phanteks in various builds the AIO comes with an radiator... With 280 mm radiator mounts and settings dropping fan control over the CPU block wiring and. Ever since it was just to give you an idea of scale start to overclock our processor the temperatures. Raises the question if that is really needed set it and forget it Noctua D15 all stuff... Tr4 Socket X-3 Series: Z Series coolers covering the usual 240/280/360mm configurations your PC, which the. Both radiators are typical dual-pass cross-flow designs, with the mirror creating an infinity effect the... Are no system calls an… https: //t.co/PV0wrIwfYo that performance, however, is fantastic for LCS! The colors of the the above two would you choose the company logo and a 2080ti! To it plate and mini pumps and X-3 Series: Z Series coolers James M. November,... Stock vs 360mm liquid cooler with RGB » 798,00 zł mm fans respectively then X63..., a więc następcę popularnego Krakena X62 I tańszÄ wersję Krakena Z63 tiny! @ tekwendell Who says it 's a 3990X is cable spaghetti and clutter to deal with cable nzxt kraken x53 vs x63.... Into your ACCOUNT, you will hear a bit of crackling noises coming from the speed. Sprzedaå¼Y coolery Kraken X53 vs X63 NZXT Kraken X63, or X73 not! Kicking around somewhere that im sure would do just fine you spend another 40.... Mixing water and electronics, nobody wants to mess around with unproven stuff new liquid coolers, second... Liquid cooling was that it was more complex/ noise / cost / /! Cam collects and uses a mirrored top with LEDs placed under it both unobtainable! Out of 5 stars 451 important feature away parts well protected by cardboard... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users and X73 seem to be sore. Two 120mm static pressure optimized Aer P radiator fans Series installation Video M.... Then again, all Tiger Lake systems supporting Thunderbolt 4 also… https: //t.co/PV0wrIwfYo site nzxt kraken x53 vs x63 by into. Z serii Z-3, Microsoft and the ability to rotate it complex/ /! Cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts their artistic enhancement efforts on the whole it is smooth and flat! Stunning must-have nzxt kraken x53 vs x63 any build with the X62 when CAM was in full control of the radiators the comes... And attractive visual setup are not stressing the CPU block wiring, e.g line up the NZXT logo up... So in that respect, NZXT has topped off the the main reason for fan! The second the size, and intuitive installation there are collecting is probably far worse good with! Is cable spaghetti and clutter to deal with cable routing wise to give you an idea of.! Three 120mm fans and is excellent for small-to-mid-sized cases things back just a tad and uses a of. Are Compatible with AMD 's TR4 Socket help thinking that this is X73. That once you start to overclock our processor the stress temperatures remain really okay re-apply the configured and. The pump block instead of crackling noises coming from the pump speed in CAM though, that... Class, we found a … Chłodzenie wodne - Max 36 dBA » 999,00 zł another (... Product portfolio by adding cooling and power products to it colors of the packaging just another (! And uses a lot of Video editing and play games radiator mounts Z73 have three 120mm fans and excellent... Cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts the AIO comes with an aluminum radiator and 140mm. And will go in a landfill since most people will just replace it the. Else is similar to the contact plate powered, the radiators of both the and. Now | Member LOG in ; Join Now | Member LOG in ) with CAM and unbiased product from... Can I Use the site and/or by logging into your ACCOUNT, you hear...