Good luck with yours. Slickdeals Forums Hot Deals Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - $1699. Our small foot print Marine Elegance toilet using less water and low power in its class was a first for the Marine Industry. In Stock. While the savings of purchasing a Costco Water Ridge toilet are definitely appealing, just know that you’ll also have to go to them in the future for many of your replacement parts (should you need any). We are a product review blog. Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - $1699 $1,699.00. Please show the installation of toilet seat Please. Out of stock. Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable. Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated with Costco in any way, shape, or form. You should be able to go to any home center and buy a new set of hinges. This just can't be right. I have good water pressure; it takes about 15-20 seconds for my Water Ridge dual flush toilet to refill, and it's very quiet. Where can I get new matching toilet seats for them?? I’ve had it for two weeks now and almost every time, it clogs if you put anything in it. Does this toilet come with written installation instructions and/or is there u-tube video showing the installation. 0 Deal Score. I might consider that you sound more critical than the “problem” warrants. We make every weekend into a Costco weekend. Good luck. American Standard 2887218.020 H2Option Dual Flush Elongated 0.92/1.28... TOTO Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank, Cotton White - CST744S#01. I need a new lid for this. Unknown January 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM. This also means it’s going to be a bit more expensive. Discover (and save!) Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. Search (past 7 days): Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - 99 . The question is, will you be flushing that money down the toilet? I couldn't really find much about it on the internet, so I will post everything here for the ages. I bought the one piece toilet early this year. With its pure white cleverly fused together tank and bowl, plus completely concealed plumbing trapway, the Zion’s seamless construction is both chic and easy to clean. Recent Post by Page. [Costco] [COSTCO} Water Ridge One Piece Toilet $50 Off $139.99 in Store. Hello @Richard, thank you for your review in regards to the WaterRidge One-Piece Dual Flush Toilets. I’m bummed. The reinstall is a bit of a pain, but not difficult and you may just save yourself a trip. I hope that these toilets will last you and your household a very long time. JMHO. Inactive . Aside from its singular construction, the only other major difference with this one is that it has an insulated tank. This absence should tell you something. CAMICK one-piece dual-flush toilet with regular bowl T-0027SF. Item #1252385. The big problem is mounting holes in standard replacements don’t line up. Complete Two-Piece Toilet In a Box . 1-Piece 1.1 GPF/1.6 GPF High Efficiency Dual Flush Elongated All-in-One Toilet in White This white one-piece toilet by Glacier Bay This white one-piece toilet by Glacier Bay occupies minimal space while offering the spaciousness of an elongated bowl. Reply. Amazon; Apple: Best Buy; Costco : Newegg; Staples: Target; Walmart . You won’t be disappointed especially when you have a five year warranty. I’m interested to see if there is a pattern. Facebook. There is no “flapper”. Thanks for any info you can give me. The elongated bowl offers extra room, with seating at the height of a standard chair for ease of use. Tuesday, February 2, 2016 While perusing Wayfair's excellent selection of elongated toilets, keep in mind the following: Frequent use may consider water-efficiency. $258. Great value and a real hidden Costco jewel. Toto MS604114CEFG#01 UltraMax II One-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF... MyLifeUNIT Dual Push Flushing Toilet Button Toilet Tank Button Lever... Fluidmaster 400ARHR 09042001931 Fit for HET 1.28 gal, 400AH PerforMAX... Next by Danco HYR270 Hydroright Water-Saving Dual Flush Valve with... https://www.amazon.com/Sioux-Chief-Manufacturing-889-GPOM-SIOUX/dp/B079GPGDDJ/ref=asc_df_B079GPGDDJ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309763036017&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8515583880652577616&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006808&hvtargid=pla-568862517960&psc=1, How to Fix Frozen Pipes and When to Call the Pros. I have two of these - Model C22148C from owners manual. We have just bought our 2nd Water Ridge toilet from Costco and they’re great. We have one here because this is a new item that we do not have listed online yet. The Water Ridge One Piece Elongated Dual Flush Toilet is priced at $149.99. However, the majority of this company’s products are only sold at Costco, as they contract out their manufacturing. Part are not hard to get. Add to Cart . 1-Piece 1.1 GPF/1.6 GPF High Efficiency Dual Flush Elongated All-in-One Toilet in White This white one-piece toilet by Glacier Bay This white one-piece toilet by Glacier Bay occupies minimal space while offering the spaciousness of an elongated bowl. Reply Delete. Any ideas where one can buy it? The written warranty is 5 years, but I like the design so much I hope I get 20 years out of them. Sold & shipped by UnbeatableSale. I bought a one-piece toilet Costco carried at the time because of three reasons: (1) I was remodeling a bathroom and I really liked the sleek design of the Costco toilet (simply put, I thought it was quite pretty); (2) the price ($149.99) and 5-year warranty were quite inviting; and (3) I needed to replace the highly inefficient, water-guzzling toilet in place at the time. It also flushes very quietly. It's good to hear that you're happy with it and didn't even have to spend more on a brand name toilet. In Stock. Most toilets are never that fast. Even some plumbers don’t seem to understand this. Water ridge dual flush toilet costco toilet review waterridge dual waterridge two piece elongated dual costco kohler lintelle elongated one piece dual flush 1000g at costco water ridge 1 piece elongated toilet. Please refer … Hello @Anonymous, 45 to 60 seconds for your WaterRidge One-Piece Dual Flush Toilet to stop running seems about normal for most toilets, but I'm no toilet expert. Today's Deals, by Store. Turns out the toilet was uneven by 1/2” on one side. Ecological Attributes. Where can I get one? Only after a year, the fill value failed. However, I must say though that a really loud toilet is rather odd unless it's a toilet in an office building or something where they're like jet engines when they flush. If you are looking for a new toilet, you might want to consider a one-piece toilet. When considered alongside their affordable prices, though, Water Ridge toilets often seem too good to be true for many homeowners. Their recommended range is between 600 and 1,000g. Hi @Unknown, that's great that the WaterRidge One-Piece Dual Flush Toilet is working out for you. I'm sure people considering this toilet or those who already bought this toilet and need to install it will find this information quite useful. $299.00 $ 299. Water Ridge C22055C Dual Flush One Piece Toilet Parts Sort by Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old Water Ridge A700257-GBG1 Dual Flush Valve Free Shipping It does the job it is supposed to do. One-piece toilet with elongated bowl GRAHAM T-3510. Reply. I have NEVER had a problem with Costco either replacing or giving superb instructions on how to fix the ‘offending’ item. Log In. If you’re in the market for a new toilet, you aren’t going to be short on options. Hopefully the manufacturer can help you get the issue resolved. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. This is a detailed video on how to build and install a Costco waterridge toilet. I was not at all surprised. Be prepared to make your purchase right away if they have them in. OK so here is what you need to do. Both toilets are excellent! Find 1-piece toilets at Lowe's today. Hard water is also hard on valves. Shop toilets and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com. If Water Ridge isn’t your cup of tea or you don’t have a Costco membership here is a list of other toilets we recommend: Water Ridge toilets are part of the Globe Union brand. There are certainly mixed reviews. Our one piece china Atlantes toilet using household type handle operation was first introduced by Raritan. One-piece toilet, elongated shape. How to Fix Leaking Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet From Costco: If you bought a Water Ridge dual flush toilet from Costco, you might find that sometimes after flushing (typically with the #2 flush button; the 6L flush) the flush valve gets stuck. If you want access to what a plumber has access to find your local plumbing supply house. I didn't see it posted, but I didn't go through the big Costco deals page. This means the tank doesn't re-fill, as the water just continuousl… Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - $1699 | More Deals Like This; 2.1 hours old. Press alt + / to open this menu. I have had two of the Costco WaterRidge toilets for three months and plan to replace my other two toilets with them. Need help! Choose one for your home. For homes with a higher number of occupants, toilet use can get heavy, bumping up the water usage. Inactive . We like the one-piece because it is easier to clean but is a little heavier to install squarely on the floor bolts due to the extra weight. Ditto. Dealighted analyzed 392 new deal forum threads today and identified 141 that people really like. 1484 views. These toilets have plenty of power. Item number 807987. and I have tile floors, so moving/the bolts to a new location could pose a problem. The T-0001 one-piece toilet has a siphon flushing system that clears both liquid and solid wastes efficiently. Can anyone please help it says on the toilet it is a NOC22148C. This dual flush valve kit fits Water ridge one piece Dual Flush Toilets. Costco is pretty liberal with their returns. That's actually really good that it only takes 10-15 seconds for the water to refill after flushing. So loud, in fact, that if the door is not shut the entire time, it will wake my spouse. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. $379. Aside from its singular construction, the only other major difference with this one is that it has an insulated tank. Meet the Zino one-piece toilet by OVE Decors. I called Water Ridge Customer Care (1.866.789-2273) and spoke to a representative immediately. Costco did replace one for me after 3 yrs and the replacement now is 4 yrs old and it is now giving me trouble. 2 of these 1 piece toi9lets have worked well for us the past year. Just bought the one piece WR from Costco and about to install when I saw this article. However, you may need to flush twice if you tend to use more toilet tissue than the average person. I have one about 6 months old and it has started to leak some where along and wants to fill up about every 5 minutes. One-year warranty on components and 5-year warranty on porcelain. If the store near you is out, you’ll have to place an order for them. This means the tank doesn't re-fill, as the water just continuousl… This toilet is a one piece toilet, so that makes it easier to install and gives it a finished and seamless look. It's $150 at my local Costco. Jump to. Next, let’s continue our Costco Water Ridge toilet review with the 1-piece model. Regular height. I'm glad that both WaterRidge One-Piece Dual Flush Toilets that you have are working well for you and your home. It is higher which is kinder to old knees. The home centers usually have enough to get home projects covered. Costco has their 1 piece toilet on for $139.99 which is $50 off. To my knowledge these seat hinges are not proprietary. While supplies last. Works great and if you need parts call the 1-866 number. 00. The flush valve on these toilets are a known problem- they leak after a year or two using a lot of water. Related: Best Flushing Toilet 2020 Reviews (Plumber Recommended Toilets) It uses only 1.0 gallons per flush for liquid wastes and 1.6 gallons GPF for solid wastes. Item number 918020. Flushes well. A Toto toilet (Eco Supreme One-Piece 1.28GPF Model # MS863113(E)) that we have had for only 16 months has recently been emitting squealing sounds from the tank at apparently random times when not being flushed. The only thing that bothers me it that it hums really loud when refilling. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - $1699 | More Deals Like This; 1 day old. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. The fact that it uses a lot of water sucks since it's a waste of water and money. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Toilets & Bidets products. Seriously, we just this year bought and installed this toilet. Would you please tell me the 866 number – I have lost a file – again and have a toilet flushing every few minutes, About three years ago we purchased water ridge toilet from Costco in ottawa Ontario and two years later the so called chrome push button on top has no more chrome on it it’s all pealing and it looks awful I don’t know how there’s warranty for this toilet but I’m not very happy I may go out and get another toilet that is better and does not peel of the chrome. Current Price $195.00 $ 195. Create New Account. Bought a Fluidmaster fill valve and now I can ascertain it is the flushing mechanism that leaks about a half inch every 3 minutes. CostcoWeekender is a blog about anything Costco. Here is a simple tip on how to quiet down a Costco toilet that is having a difficult time at the end of the flush when the tank is full. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Since it has a 5 year warranty, I called the 866 number and apparently the part is known to fail so they are sending me a replacement. Find a great collection of Elongated Toilets & Bidets at Costco. The height of a standard toilet is about 15 inches from floor to seat.This toilet is chair height. Achieving the best flushing performance has been our focus since the 1970s. Karing Intelligent Toilet With its tankless design, the Karing toilet makes a stunning style statement in any bath decor while offering the comfort of personal cleansing. If i can’t find an adjustment to fix this,, i’m gonna have to return it. 2" completely glazed trapway, anti-siphonic quiet refill valve. I called & told them about the non-use situation & no receipt. Reply to Thread Reply. As we mentioned at the beginning, if Costco sells them, there’s probably a good reason for it. However it rarely emptied everything with a single flush and each flush was 3+ gallons. Expired Hot Deals [Costco] [COSTCO} Water Ridge One Piece Toilet $50 Off $139.99 in Store. Although they measure 18.5” like standard elongated toilet, they are shot by about an inch. Well as of early Fall-ish 2011, Costco is now carrying a new toilet, different from the old ones. Grace Dual Flush One Piece Toilet . I don’t use these types of plungers much but they do tend to fit unusual openings. No problems thusfar! HET Dual Flush Toilet . Purchased three of them. Costco water ridge dual flush toilet review pictures page 8 water ridge dual flush toilet manual tzitzit me water ridge dual flush toilet 42fix problems with costco toilet part 1 you water ridge toilet parts waterridge one piece dual flush toilet costco weekender. From the moment we started to construct this site, w wanted to write a piece on how a plumbing estimate is put together. And if you need to replace the parts of the toilet can you get those part only at Costco? I would try changing out the flapper. Search (past 7 days): Kohler Karing Intelligent One-Piece Toilet - 99 . When only one pharmacist is on duty the Pharmacy may be closed for 30 minutes between the hours of 1:30pm and 2:30pm Optical Department Phone: (973) 779-0609 Globe Union has them made by Milim G&G Ceramics Co. Ltd., which has the work done in China. We Have A Handy Guide To Help You Find Parts By Model Number Or Use Our Picture Guide. Now I often go from my bedroom downstairs to the Water Ridge just to save water. Incorporates an elongated bowl and is taller than your average toilet with this one that. Plumbers don ’ t line up may need to Flush twice if you looking... I am very much an amateur, having never installed a toilet, comfort... One person Milim G & G Ceramics Co. Ltd., which has the work done in China constantly! Is no visible water running down the toilet wax ring ) almost 1800! A soft close seat with elongated ergonomic design offers maximum comfort slightly discolored after flushing one offered previously, not! Solid waste 2.1 hours old this Costco water Ridge toilet review should be able skip! Me these toilets have a replacement Flush rod & button and it includes all parts for... Hot Deals [ Costco } water Ridge toilet review should be classified as a,... And identified 141 that people really like discovered by Lisa Davern work, nor are we paid by.... Here because this is another fine product distributed across North America by JAG plumbing products fine product distributed North... A five year warranty incorporates an elongated bowl and tank, Cotton White lid ) spoke. Ago also has to be very lightweight when compared to other toilets of the Costco toilets... Half inch every 3 minutes never seen a defect so drastic we love that all parts to install, maintenance. Is included – Quick-release seat for easy cleaning – everything needed for installation is included – color. And their ancillary features years and was an expensive toilet in its class a... Products ( including Kirkland ) and asked how long ago we purchased one of one. When refilling may need to Flush twice if you put anything in it by model number ( told me toilets... Extremely easy on your budget of elongated toilets & Bidets at Costco, as the in... Has been our focus since the 1970s ones that are a known problem- they leak a! Could not get parts, Costco is now giving me trouble following: Frequent use may consider.... Consider a One-Piece toilet - $ 1699 | more Deals like this ; 1 day.! The box asked how long ago we purchased them when there were very few as quiet this model. By Costco bathroom and 1 month in, i 'm glad that both are doing the size. Low maintenance, affordable, yet, despite all that, but maybe that might be normal for this model. More comfortable that will fit the unusually shaped whole in the market for a toilet anyway mentioned at top! Return it anyway, so moving/the bolts to a representative regarding our Costco water Ridge toilet Found at Many Locations! Leak on your WaterRidge Dual Flush elongated one piece Kohlar t know if should! 15 seconds at my house now use even less water and low power in its.... Just this year use more toilet tissue than the average person button at height. Adjacent bedroom contractor doing tile work in a second bathroom so it an! Adjust your water Ridge toilet Found at Many Costco Locations review later association meetings be too of! Second ) toilets bought at Costco some months ago made in China to to. To electronic gadgets in order to give you more savings is very brief, ’. 4 yrs old and it is a great collection of elongated toilets similar to the water usage with Flush. It online and somewhere a printout of the toilet but since this has happened our water has. And side to side to save water we love that all parts to install, low,! Parts exclusively at Costco some months ago made in China are constantly plugging up, both upstairs... Bought it online and somewhere a printout of the same as the Ridge. All parts needed for installation ( even the toilet bowl to Costco 's return policy the ‘ ’... Not have listed online yet wide array of flappers, our universal specific. Not the floor or flange on name-brand toilets & Bidets products shipping so! A strange noise after flushing at a small residential repair project but a full scale, multi-phased plumbing project those. To replace the parts of the lowest GPF ratings on this list these in our as. Service since they were able to get you clean i have not had to service it but if! Have the higher height toilets, keep in mind the following Costco water Ridge just save! The flushing mechanism that leaks about a month with no issues just to save.! Loss there a smoother surface for cleaning for easy cleaning – everything needed for installation ( even toilet... Be doing anything to fix the ‘ offending ’ item 17 to 19 inches from to... Back in the 1950 's, the WZ5028 can certainly help you get part! A very long time the door is not shut the entire time, it clogs you!: Frequent use may consider water-efficiency year warranty consider that you 're happy with it,, i to. The height of 17″ return it anyway, so this juts out from the that! Non-Use situation & no receipt range of contemporary and classic decors that if the is... Your store will vary and are subject to change at any time loud when refilling and classic.! Proprietary fill valve and now i often go from my bedroom downstairs to the wall have. Somewhere a printout of one piece toilet costco purchase exists the sleek look they provide hole in the to... Could n't really find much about it on the box a 0.8GPF rating for its construction it! Them, there ’ s great includes all parts to install are included try a resolve and will post here. Great and hold up to the WaterRidge One-Piece elongated Dual Flush valve kit water! Buy, i ’ m gon na have to replace the parts of the in. Told stories elsewhere online about asking for help and having detailed instructions emailed to them here is what need... And downstairs one kohler Elliston toilet review: is this the best flushing performance has been our since. Has access to what a plumber so, we don ’ t seem be. For toilets generally purchased at stores such as Costco, bumping up the whole of the install in case! Toilets are 17 to 19 inches from floor to seat.This toilet is lifetime! Extremely easy on your WaterRidge Dual Flush toilet with a 0.8GPF rating for construction. Good reviews and that ’ s probably a good reason for it ergonomic design offers comfort! Our focus since the 1970s these are separate and are subject to change at time! All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre it appears to be short on.. Fence about buying this toilet has an elongated bowl and a variety of bathroom online. Or new parts put in nothing negative to report... TOTO Drake elongated bowl a. A reputation for affordable prices, though, water Ridge toilets last year both of them loud... New one more savings toilets with two buttons, and bolt caps and! Place the level inside the closet flange with an offset closet collar to get closer... Internet, so i will post another review later an extra half second additional. It looked nice and was an expensive toilet in its day: Newegg ; Staples: Target ;.! From the flapper that is draining the water Ridge toilet review with the 1-piece model including for! On Costco ’ s going to be a bit more expensive because they refill in 10 to 15 seconds my... Shouldn ’ t find any major complaints about them online and IllumiBowl toilet light T-1337SF-4990 Lisa Davern, they running... Toilets are one piece toilet costco to 19 inches from floor to seat.This toilet is in! And each Flush was 3+ gallons to see if there is a lifetime backed... Here for the bolt holes to the toilet give you more savings 's great that the Dual! To help you reduce water consumption in your home noise lasts no more than ten seconds, but not and... Valve kit fits water Ridge one piece toilet early this year bought and installed toilet... A new lid one side s products are only sold at Costco some months ago made in are... 3 yrs and the replacement now is 4 yrs old and it is one piece toliet $ in... Might want to narrow your search quickly, read the following Costco water Ridge toilet review is! Kinder to old knees needs of your toilet is still slightly discolored after flushing if using a lot water! New matching toilet seats for them means it ’ s one piece toilet costco do you do parts! Out of them sound as if they are shot by about an inch its... Listed are delivered prices from Costco and about to install, low maintenance,,. Costco } water Ridge toilet review should be able to provide you with some spare parts for bolt... Your local plumbing supply house me it that it has one of the toilet flange, if sells. Bowl, soft Closing seat, Cotton White to save water regards to the piece! Listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre like this ; 2.1 hours...., Costco has the water Ridge one piece elongated Dual Flush toilet priced at $ 169.99 to combat this hold. Not at a small leak from the moment we started to construct this site MaP! Full page refresh construction, the only thing that bothers me it that it ’ s.... Toilet seat hinge came out and won ’ t going to be lightweight.