I don’t bother using the locking pins on spotter arms. Rogue Monster Lite, Rep Fitness PR-4000*, Titan X-3*, Body Solid GPR400 / SPR500 / SPR1000**, Vulcan Flat Base Power Rack. Use some common sense, visualize it, and you’ll get the idea. All racks come standard with 1" attachment holes and 5/8" Black Zinc Hardware. Thank you so much for putting all of this together. I have an elitefts 3×3 scholastic rack and they seem to measure that. Anyone know where I can find the exact dimensions so I can shop for accessories/add-ons? Power Racks Smith Machines Squat Racks & Stands Olympic Bench Press Racks Power Towers Power Rack Attachments FREE WEIGHTS Ab Boards, Hyperextensions & Roman Chairs Weight Benches Olympic Barbells Specialty Bars Weight Plates It’s a little different way of doing it but works fine. FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT WITHOUT COMPROMISE Created to allow weight lifters to workout safely and effectively without the need for a spotter, the Power Rack has a proven track record of success with top athletes, bodybuilders and powerlifters everywhere. Thanks for confirming. It is no longer available (date of Feb 2013 on the Model Number sticker), I am having a hell of a time figuring out the exact dimensions to find accessories. Regular price $99.99 & FREE SHIPPING View. Do the Titan/Rep racks allow rogue and others accessories to attach? TRICEP/LAT PULLEY SYSTEM. No they use 3/4″ hardware, holes are only slightly above that. I now have Titan lever arms, Titan J hooks and Titan leg press attachments on my Bolt rack. I have the Hulkfit cage but added Powertech j-cups and spotter arms. Contact us today to find out more! They are both 3×3 with pins/holes that appear compatible based on your (awesome!) Thank you. Both styles appear to attach to a 3×3 upright, but is there something else different about them? That sucks, so it sounds like as it stands the Sunny rack isn’t really compatible with much. * The Titan Fitness X-2 uses 50x50mm tubing, which is 1.97″x1.97″. New X-3 series spotter arms from Titan. It can also be easily integrated with bag-racks, adding more functionality to your existing installations. https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/suspension-straps-7457331.html Quick responses times and accurate information are free! Hey David, thanks for the taking the time to do all the research and type all this out for everyone. Northern Lights Crossbox attachments fit my rack perfectly FWIW. American Barbell racks, EliteFTS Collegiate / R3. I live in Calgary and have an rogue r4 rack. Thanks. For more on the strap safeties used as an alternative to traditional steel safety bars, see our article, Are Power Rack Safety Straps Safe? I wanted to order some of the “LITE” style channels for my Ethos rack, but I want to confirm that they will be as compatible as the non-“LITE” version listed above. The flip-down safeties are naturally 5/8″ as well but I’m not sure on depth (I’ll get back to you on that). When You Should Not Use the Wrong Sized Attachments. $19.99. I don’t expect the security pin to lineup. Key Features HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Dumbbell Cradle. They will generally fit within the same category despite the metric sizing. Thank you. Do you know if the Sorinex pegs are compatible with my rack? Adjustable ROT8 Pull Up Station. Hello I got an ethos power rack and I’m having a hard time with finding side to lengthen the rack to 43in deep any suggestions. Contact Do you have the tubing and hardware size? Do you know if the Rep Fitness PR-4000 Front Foot Extension Pairis compatible with the Titan X3 short rack? Thanks in advance! Anyone know if Rogue monster crossmembers holes will align with monster lite upright holes? Paramount, CA 90723 (800) 250-6665 [email protected] Starting at $30.00. However, the Monster LITE Plate Storage Channels that I listed at the link above appear to possibly be slightly different. Does anyone know if these are compatible? A fold-away boom arm gives you the option to fold the heavy bag anchor out of the way when not in use. That’s a pretty basic attachment, no reason it wouldn’t fit. Including chin up bars, utility benches, landmine accessories, extension kits and more, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to making your power rack the focal point of your home gym. Hey David, talking about Powertec, have you ever tried out their Levergym Squat/Calf Machine and their Compact Leg Sled? Its a 3×3 11gauge and looks identical to the Ethos 1.0 but doesnt say online. Guest Bloggers, Recent Posts Thanks! There are only a few sizes of hardware used across all brands (1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ or 1″), so this gives cleaner numbers and eliminates confusion. Spotter Bars. 6301 Alondra Blvd. Measuring tape? I don’t know the diameter whether its 3/4th, 5/8th or 1 inch! Titan’s holes are metric spaced, not 2″ or 3″. The straps use the 3/4″ hardware though. https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/x-3-series/x-3-series-spotter-arms/401092.html. Is there something you'd Add functionality and workout diversity to your rack with Fitness Factory's wide assortment of power rack attachments. Do you know if Rep or Titan Cross members will bolt up to my 490C? Are the Rogue MONSTER LITE PLATE STORAGE CHANNELS compatible with Epoch power racks? Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Strength Rack Power Cage https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B8Z6BZK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_mqeTFb1N115VE. Works great. RitFit Power Cage with LAT Pull Down and 360° Landmine, 1000LB Capacity Power Rack Full Home Gym for Weightlifting, Come with J-Cups,Dip Bars and Other Attachments 4.4 … The only thing I’m looking for now is safety straps that will fit a 2×3 with 43” spacing. 2×3 with 5/8″ hardware is next best. Power Rack Attachments With a huge range of attachments available, you can customise your power rack to target specific muscle groups to really make the most of your strength workouts. It’s 3×3 hardware, but I’d like to know if I could use their attachments for my PR5000. Hey D – It seems that Rogue safety spotter arms would work with a Titan rack, perhaps with a bit of play. Sorinex makes short band pegs that they say are 1 1/16. I guess this is 3 x3 but I am unsure how to find a dip attachment that works. It has no holes but pegs: If not, can I repurpose a Rogue Monster/ Monster Lite/ Rep dip attachment to fit it? Drilling holes might be your best bet. I’ll see about adding some of this in the next update. I saw where one person added the 24 inch to a RML rack and it fit fine. Hello, which would be the best lever arms for an XM fitness Infinity rack? Power rack attachments Get more use out of your Bells of Steel rack with our large selection of functional attachments. Hole spacing is 3 inches. Question for anyone with the Titan Rack Mountable H-PND…does anyone know if I could make this work on a Monster Lite rack? For some attachments with UHMW lining inside the bracket, I’ve heard of people having to file it down to fit. Anyway, just thought this might be helpful. Does anybody know where I can get just the handles to jammer arms that would fit rogue monster lite? This is awesome! So they will fit on American Barbell 3×3 3/4″ hw racks and vice-versa. Disclosure Any suggestions? BOS has a couple pics at the below link where you can see their straps used this way, but between the two I’d trust the Spud straps a little more because Spud has been sewing all kinds of straps like this for years and has a solid reputation for them. These Power Racks are made for Commercial and institutional use for High School and College Gyms, Military, Police, and Fire Department training centers, and Gyms. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection. PRODIGY Power Rack Attachments. 2×2 Tubing, 1″ Hardware. Flying Pull-Up. Returning them since they’re difficult to take on and off – I’d say these are not compatible. See more ideas about At home gym, No equipment workout, Diy gym. If you’re looking to add more accessories to the list, they sell compatible dip bars, landmine base, plate holders, and j-cups. Very unlikely that the holes will line up. Also, regarding the Body-Solid SPR1000: While the holes on the sides of the uprights are 7/8″, the hardware used to secure the attachments is actually 3/4″. Tractor Power Rake Model T5 64" Wide 3 Point PTO Power Rake Hydraulic Angle. Spotter Arms. Be nice to add more companies that ship outside USA. With only a few bolts to unscrew and then reattach, the ISO™ Attachment is quick and easy to assemble. Ball Target. Any suggestions on substitute spotter arms for a UCS X-50 Power Rack? 2×2” with 1” hardware. One-Step Seedbed Prep… You can make money sooner, faster and easier with a Spartan Power Box Rake. Thanks! Needing some help… I bought a used RML rack and it came with the trolley system but the guy didn’t have the handles for it, it was a strange deal. Welcome! August 2020 Update: This guide used to denote the hole size in the uprights. The ISO™ Attachment for the collegiate power rack is designed to perfectly fit any collegiate power rack model we have ever sold. Vulcan Power racks are constructed of 3x3" 11 gauge steel. Several attachments are on Amazon. You might need a couple washers to keep the 5/8″ bolt in place in the larger holes. Attachments as a rule don’t fit perfectly snug, but better brands like Rogue and Rep Fitness have the highest and most consistent quality, in contrast to the gamble you may be taking on a cheaper brand like Titan Fitness or some Amazon-only brand. Titan also uses metric spacing between holes, 50mm/1.98″ instead of 2″. I’m looking for attachments that will fit on the Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone rack. Depending on his mood, he's into weight training, running, bodyweight exercises, and hitting the heavy bag. Does anybody know where I can get just the handles to jammer arms that would fit rogue monster lite? There’s no way they’ll fall off. See the 60x60mm section. I also so a guy on Youtube do it. Rack Attachments. The second hole on their attachments that use two holes (with a hitch pin) will not line up quite right on Rogue and other racks. I see that that both use 3×3 11 gauge with 5/8 hardware, but have seen where anyone has actually tried to do this. Not listed here are complex attachments and accessories that will not fit any other racks, such as those that mount on the top or bottom crossmembers or need the rack to be a specific width between uprights. These attachments are designed to fit the VERVE Commercial Power Rack VERVE Rig Uprights VERVE Half Rack VERVE Wall Mounted Rack We are currently developing a Pulley Attachment and a Belt Squat attachment for our Commercial Power Rack.We're continually developing new attachments for our gear. BOS has a couple pics at the below link where you can see their straps used this way, but between the two I’d trust the Spud straps a little more because Spud has been sewing all kinds of straps like this for years and has a solid reputation for them. Looks great! Sold Out View. This can be less bad than the wrong hardware size, because you can glue shims (UHMW plastic is best) to the inside of the attachment’s bracket to make it fit. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. Roller Pad. The Hook plate is not standard. (Thanks, Mike!). Any suggestions on how to find safety straps that fits and work? front what I can tell, since it would require TWO attachment points on each crossmember, the answer is no. The PR-4000 is … It appears to me that Bolt is only doing in-store sales at their Houston warehouse and does not ship. Sorinex Exercise Equipment produces premiere quality custom strength training attachments for weightlifting power racks, squat racks, and rigs to enhance your workouts and get the most out of your training space, facility, or gym. Especially when compared to the Rogue power rack attachments, which can really cause your costs to balloon. I want plate storage and the drop in reverse hyper. I understand that it’s hard to give a yes or no answer but any help is welcome :). Looks like the Rogue utility seat wouldn’t work because of the width. I know, not much lol. But I emailed Rogue and they don’t sell just the handles for some reason…? I recently bought the body solid GPR400. The rack needs to have at least 21″ depth between the front and back uprights, which is the case for all freestanding racks and most floor-mounted racks except the most shallow ones. FREE SHIPPING, NO MINIMUM. Is there a standard for when the holes typically start at the bottom of the rack for attachments that touch the ground so I can figure out which brands are compatible? the guide is super helpful…any idea if REP fitness 4000 series crossmembers & pull up bars would work with ROGUE monster lite uprights? The size categories below are ordered smallest to largest. But I knew I was getting a good deal on the rack that even if I had to pay a couple hundred bucks for just the handles I was still happy with my deal. This menu includes all currently in-stock Rogue squat rack accessories, including products from the Monster and Monster Lite lines. Nobody is going to make trolley arms for a 2×2 rack. Body Solid sure does make this harder with their weird sizing. You have the rack, but you don’t know the dimensions? Hoping to track down a dip attachment and spotter arms for starters. Many modern Power Racks can be expanded with attachments like a lat station with high low pulley, weight storage pegs, plyo platforms, strength band pegs, t-bar row, landmine attachments, dip attachments, bar holder, etc. Add to Wish List. Power Racks Smith Machines Squat Racks & Stands Olympic Bench Press Racks Power Towers Power Rack Attachments FREE WEIGHTS Ab Boards, Hyperextensions & Roman Chairs Weight Benches Olympic Barbells Specialty Bars Weight Plates Pull the trigger fits great!!! Rogue R-Series / Infinity, FringeSport Kip Cage / 2×3 rigs, Bolt Fitness Thunder / Lightning racks, Titan Fitness T-3* / T-6*. For a lat pulldown / low row cable system that works on almost any power rack, see the Spud Inc Pulley System shown above. anyone know where can i buy trolley arms compatible with power rack ppr200x? Products Rack Attachments Rack Attachments . Power Racks by Force USA Take Your Strength Training to the Next Level Whether you train weightlifting, powerlifting, Crossfit®, Olympic lifting, calisthenics, gymnastics or just want to build muscle or burn fat, the Force USA MyRack is the first truly custom power rack of its kind so you can take your weight training to the next level. Consider for something like that the hole spacing, hole position, and height all have to be identical or it’s not going to fit, and it’s not, because Titan uses metric spacing. Thanks for the reply David. Rhino Hooks - Dip Attachment - Spot Bars - much more You get a hold of a great power rack or squat rack, but then you find out that the company doesn’t make the attachments / accessories that you want. My question is will the BoS attachments also fit my rogue r4 as both have 5/8 hardware? Attachments and accessories span multiple uses from organization and storage solutions such as bar holders, weight plate horns and storage trays to total body conditioning tools like dip stations, multi chin-up cross members, monkey bars, u-links, cannonball grips and ball rebounders. SPOTTER ARMS 3X SERIES. Some fit, some don’t. The locking pin hole will never be lined up on any attachments with the metric-imperial spacing mismatch. I’ve gotten some questions on lat attachments, rear rack extensions, and front foot extensions. I have a Fray Fitness F-1 Savage series power rack which has 3×3 uprights, 1” holes, and 2” spacing. See the 3×3, 5/8″ section above for more reasonably priced attachments that will fit well enough. 60x60mm (2.36″) Tubing, 1/2″ Hardware. I have the Rogue Monster Lite Flat Foot (RML-390F) rack and want to “expand” by making it look more like the Rogue 690 racks. Any help would be appreciated Thank you! It’s fine if safety straps have to be anchored higher and hang down more because of the length mismatch. David, thanks for the quick reply! my son has the Fitness Gear Pro rack from Dicks. No problem! * The Titan Fitness and Rep Fitness racks use 75x75mm tubing, which is 2.95″x2.95″. It’s a question of 1 millimeter. BoS has really been pumping out great new attachments and the fact they are based out of Calgary in a bonus. Choose from our range of power rack or squat rack attachments above. The flip-down safeties for the Rep PR-3000 will fit reasonably well on these racks with some slop. Rack Attachments & Accessories 125 Results Filter 125 Results Close. I added a power tec lat pull down to my rogue monster rack, holes lined up perfectly just had to use washers and longer bolts. GARAGE GYM POWER RACK DIP STATION 2X SERIES. The second hole on their attachments that use two holes (with a hitch pin) will not line up quite right on other racks. I assume yes because they are both 90”, 3×3, and 1” hardware. I don’t recommend you use certain safety-critical attachments that don’t fit quite right, such as J-hooks, steel safety arms, or plate holders, unless you have a good way of retrofitting it to stay snug. I’ll see if I can add in some pics to make it clearer. Power Rack and Squat Rack Accessories. While a power rack resembles more of a cage, having the workout area encompassed with 4 corners of vertical steel beams, a half rack is one with only two vertical steel beams with safety bars attached to each of the vertical bars. The 2×2, 5/8″ hardware attachments might fit well enough. Accessories and attachments for squat racks and power racks. This is a great write up David. The older X-3 spotter arms I have are loose enough to fit Rogue. USA Headquarters. will the Titan X-3 SERIES ADJUSTABLE LEVER ARMS (https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/x-3-series/x-3-series-adjustable-lever-arms/400848.html) work with the Ethos power rack 5.0 (https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/ethos-power-rack-5-0-17au6uthspwrrck50gmu/17au6uthspwrrck50gmu) that has 1″holes? If you’re stoked to get those new crazy cheap J-hooks and your heart falls into your stomach as you find it doesn’t fit very snugly, well, it probably fits the same on that manufacturer’s own rack. I was thinking Rogue Cal Trolley. * The Titan Fitness T-3 and T-6 use 50x75mm tubing, which is 1.97″x2.95″. Do you think there would be a problem getting the 10in flatfoot model vs. what you got or should I play it safe and get the regular (non-flat foot model) since it worked for you? Yeah, Ethos rack is listed above in that section. Add a landmine attachment, safety spotter arm and dip bar attachment to create versatility in your workout. Thanks for the comment. Am I crazy, or are the spotter arms just as safe (or very nearly as safe) even without the locking pins? Similarly, attachments can fit onto slightly smaller tubing than what they were designed for. See the top of the article. Titan, Rep and Rogue are generally all compatible for the same sizing category, if they don’t use 2 holes. I think the pins are only 2 holes apart, so .04″ off. Local welder will help and be cheaper in all likelihood. There have been reports of Titan’s all-steel J-cups and UHMW-lined J-cups not fitting over 3×3 tubing, but their other attachments should fit. 3×3 with 1″ or 5/8″ hardware should be the most compatible into the future. Examples are special pull up bars or rack extensions. I’d like to add some front extensions to the bottom my power rack for stability to allow for some work in front of the rack. Titan T-3 accessories will fit perfectly on a Bolt 2×3 rack. Spartan is engineered to keep time consuming hand labor to a minimum. ** The Body Solid SPR1000 uses 5/8″ hardware facing the front/back, and 3/4″ hardware on the sides. Is there any easy way to downsize the peg on attachments to fits smaller holes? Their attachments are generally made large enough that they are compatible with 3×3 tubing. Featured Gyms. Anyone use them this way on a regular basis? Visit Extreme Fitness today for the most affordable and reliable Home Gym Power Rack Set. But I emailed Rogue and they don’t sell just the handles for some reason…? Valor BD-11 / BD-41, Amstaff TR023 / TR025 / SD1050. Titan and Rep also use metric hole spacing, and it is 50mm/1.98″ instead of 2″. https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/lat-tower-tall-rack-attachment-%E2%80%93-x-2%2C-x-3%2C-and-t-3-series-power-rack-compatible/401036.html. (Not even flat foot model). Great, looking forward to hearing how it goes. Thanks for the info. https://www.sorinex.com/products/utility-seat Any suggestions? About Several attachments are available – I’ll create a list if I find another brand that these fit. They appear to be similar to the MONSTER PLATE STORAGE CHANNELS but less expensive. $0.00. Asking for a friends with no tools and no shop experience. That’s different sized hardware, so no, they won’t be as compatible. I think all the BoS racks are 60mm tubing, not compatible. Their attachments are generally made large enough that they are compatible with 2×3 tubing. Sorry, just one more question for clarification: In the 3×3 1in section above, Ethos is listed as compatible with Rogue 13″ Monster Plate Storage Channel. Titan is too short. SHIPPING DELAY: 5-7 DAYS ... X-3 Series Rack Attachments 33 Results Filter 33 Results Close. For the ultimate set up, our rack attachments help add that extra touch to any workout. When Slightly Wrong Sized Attachments are Ok, When You Should Not Use the Wrong Sized Attachments, 50x80mm (1.97″x3.15″) Tubing, 5/8″ Hardware, Rogue 24″ Monster Lite Safety Spotters Pair, American Barbell 24″ Safety Spotters Pair, American Barbell 42″ Safety Spotters Pair, Rogue 24″ Monster Safety Spotters 2.0 Pair, https://www.treadmillfactory.ca/xm-fitness-365-infinity-power-rack-7ft, https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/x-3-series/x-3-series-adjustable-lever-arms/400848.html, https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/ethos-power-rack-5-0-17au6uthspwrrck50gmu/17au6uthspwrrck50gmu, https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/x-3-series/x-3-series-spotter-arms/401092.html, https://www.roguefitness.com/monster-lite-plate-storage-channel-pair?prod_id=20473, https://www.roguefitness.com/monster-lite-plate-storage-channel-pair, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B8Z6BZK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_mqeTFb1N115VE, https://www.spud-inc-straps.com/suspension-straps-7457331.html, https://www.bellsofsteel.us/product/suspension-spotter-straps-and-bodyweight-system/, https://www.sorinex.com/products/utility-seat, https://www.roguecanada.ca/rogue-monster-utility-seat, https://www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/lat-tower-tall-rack-attachment-%E2%80%93-x-2%2C-x-3%2C-and-t-3-series-power-rack-compatible/401036.html, https://www.fitnessreality.com/accessories.html, Power Rack Attachments & Compatibility – 2020 Master List, Made-in-the-USA Gym Equipment – 2020 Master List, 2020 Folding Wall-Mounted Squat Racks Comparison, Garage Gym Chatter: J-Cups Flaw and Technique May Not Matter, Any input or observations on whether the Rogue stringers would work with…. The second hole on their attachments that use two holes (with a hitch pin) will not line up quite right on other racks. Landmine Attachment. REP ISO Arms . It’s the peg diameter that goes in the hole, which is also the bolt diameter used to assemble the rack. If i added two 43 in cross members the back bottom and top of my rogue ML-690, could I attach this titan lat pulldown to it? Hi, I was wondering if the attachments specified for the 3×3, 1″ racks would fit on the XM Fitness Infinity Power rack? Just got the Rep PR-4000 safety straps, and they are a really tight squeeze on my Rogue RML-3. 2×3 Tubing, 3/4″ Hardware. Thanks for the resource its super helpful. Does anyone know if the VERSASPOT® DUMBBELL SPOTTER SYSTEM from Rogue works on the Rep PR 5000 V2? It didnt work, tried the rogue crossmember on the PR5000 and i couldnt get the second bolt in. I really want safety straps, but it seams the length of compatible ones don´t match(?)!. Although no other brand is directly compatible, these may fit the Bells of Steel racks in the next section well enough. I have a Fitness Gear rack, from Dick’s. Currently only the Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial rack fits this spec. With all this info do you know which rack(s) are the most universal? What attachments would fit a bridge built rack with 3×3 uprights? Hi David, I have the rep 1000 series, would the rogue landmine or monster landmine 2.0 work with it? seems like a crazy and dumb question. The MONSTER PLATE STORAGE CHANNEL appears to have 3×3 channel and 1 7/8″ diameter holes, while the MONSTER LITE PLATE STORAGE CHANNEL appears to have 3×3 channel, but I can’t find a hold diameter. Weird design, like they were trying hard to make it incompatible. Upgrade your X-3 power rack with quality, affordable power rack accessories. POWER RACK ATTACHMENTS Filter by. Rogue sets the standard on sizing, due to the large volume they sell. An experienced welder will be good for making a solid rack too if you give them a plan – it’s what they do, work off plans. Then again, looking at how far the spotter arms need to be rotated on the fixed pin in order to be removed, I’m thinking they may work safely even without the locking pin in place. You should be able to find a compatible attachment or accessory, as long as your rack is made with one of a few standard configurations. Out of Stock. You bet. Rack Attachments; Rack Attachments. Will the Titan Fitness Rack Mounted Preacher Curl attachment work with a Rogue Monster Lite SML-2 Squat Stand? Upgrade your power rack with quality, affordable power rack accessories. All rights reserved. I will add a note on them. The hole is usually like 1/16″ larger than the peg size. Filter by All 7501A dipbar HR7106 JHook60 JHook75 P0003 SArms1 60x60mm (2.36″) Tubing, 5/8″ Hardware. Hello David, Our attachments are designed to fit all Bells of Steel racks and stands, which use a standardized upright tubing size of 2.3 x 2.3 inches (60 x 60mm) and fit 5/8 inch Sorinex Exercise Equipment produces premiere quality custom strength training attachments for weightlifting power racks, squat racks, and rigs to enhance your workouts and get the most out of your training space, facility, or gym. That’s what I was concerned about. PR-4000 Weight Horns . Both state to be 6″ on center. Privacy Policy The model number on it is STE00500. I saw somewhere that Rogue fits titan but titan doesn’t fit Rogue. Are the newer Rep Fitness 4000 series Monolift Attachments compatible with the Rogue Monster Lite racks? In the next update I’ll see if I can gather the hole spacing for all the major brands. https://www.treadmillfactory.ca/xm-fitness-365-infinity-power-rack-7ft? Items 1-24 of 52. Currently have a Rogue RM3 and have acquired more space. The Spud Inc Suspension Straps will fit any rack. I attached the Titan X3 10″ extension tall. The holes are 1 inch I actually use rep fitness PR 5000 j hooks on mine And they fit great I imagine you could use anything rogue monster series or rap PR 5000 or titan X3. This is a great list and saves us the time from guessing/asking everyone for experiences. The X-3 attachments have 5/8″ pegs. These specialty made attachments allow you to utilize your space and rack station efficiently. Many of its attachments are made to fit the side holes, which are incompatible with any other racks. Which part of the hardware is different sized? Is that the right spelling? I have a RML 390F and bought the 10 inch extension kit from Titan. Just want to confirm before I purchase. You would have to buy a 2×3 version and glue in shims to make it fit. The attachments in the 3×3, 5/8″ hardware section above should fit this rack well enough. All of our power racks are built with customization in mind, and we produce a wide range of squat rack attachments and add-ons that enable any gym owner to truly adapt their rack to their specific preferences. The Monster PLATE STORAGE racks to an RML-490C would require two attachment points on each crossmember the! Inspire Full cage will work on the Rep PR-4000 safety straps that will.... Mood, he 's into weight training, running, bodyweight exercises, and floor.... Am just trying to extend my Rogue RML-490C to create my own weight stack as 1″ with... To lineup Fitness Reality 810XLT super Max power cage might be worth.... On Youtube do it any idea what the spacing is for the same category despite the metric.. Guess this power rack attachments a great list and saves us the time to do.. Or 3″ need a couple people will try and the Powertech ( 2.5×2.5 accessories... Brackets are generally made large enough that they are compatible with the metric-imperial mismatch. Hardware ) 4000 series Monolift attachments compatible with the Rogue Monster Lite, holes are metric spaced, not.! Hands-On Reviews equipment Guides Featured Gyms and then reattach, the Monster Lite PLATE STORAGE and the drop reverse... I repurpose a Rogue Monster/ Monster Lite/ Rep dip attachment above fits on almost any rack with 3×3.. If you want a heavy bag anchor out of your Bells of steel rack with quality, affordable power attachments... S hard to make it work right attachment, no equipment workout, Diy gym in... Pulley systems, and j cup supports enough crash or from a lateral force i repurpose a Monster/. It would require two attachment points on each crossmember, the Monster racks! Dip attachment to fit it larger holes at their Houston Warehouse and not! Companies attachments, not compatible to fit it Fitness today for the same category despite metric! A Spartan power Box Rake it okey for the Rep PR-3000 will fit 90723 ( 800 ) [... For 36″ in depth m just trying to extend my Rogue RML-3 Rogue... Bells of steel Residential rack / Light Commercial rack / Narrow Folding rack a if... For a 2×2 rack any collegiate power rack most universal handles fit perfectly on my bolt rack and for. It goes the above dip attachments the spotter arms SAML-24 will fit on the Rep iso arms?. Information is 100 % protected another brand that these fit standard with 1 attachment... The ISO™ attachment for the 3×3, 5/8″ hardware section above for more reasonably priced attachments will... Rml-490C to create my own weight stack turn any tired old power-rack into a cutting edge, brand new of! Products 1 - … PRODIGY power rack with the Titan x3 short rack use them this way a... Spaced, not 2″ or 3″ 5/8″ bolt in Folding rack from Dicks Hulkfit is somewhat at! To missmatch in length in-store sales at their Houston Warehouse and does not ship tribute to Rep’s ever-improving development. Hardware ) and be cheaper in all likelihood it, i have an elitefts 3×3 scholastic and. My own weight stack they will fit other 3×3 racks and vice-versa “ Epoch power?! Seat wouldn ’ t heard it enough, but i don ’ t.! Extensions, and it fit fine directly compatible, these may fit the side holes and!, like they were trying hard to give a yes or no but... Wide assortment of power rack attachments above 3×3 11 gauge with 5/8 hardware, but i ’... Like holes for 1″ hardware and would be compatible between the pr4000 and vulcan flat?! Just the handles to jammer arms that would fit a bridge built rack with our large selection of functional.! Just trying to determine if the “ Lite ” version will fit 2×3! Fitness dip attachment that works its 3/4th, 5/8th or 1 inch allow and!, stability, and hitting the heavy bag design, like they were designed for Guides Gyms! A world class buying experience at Strength Warehouse USA they don ’ t work of. No equipment workout, Diy gym that you wo n't be sitting a. Spotter SYSTEM from Rogue works on the PR5000 and i couldnt get the second bolt in place in next. They help you get more use out of your Bells of steel rack with quality, affordable power attachments! ( wall thickness ) of rack tubing does not ship, tried the Rogue ones will be matching! For the collegiate power rack which has 3×3 uprights anyone has actually tried to do all the features the... Appear to be 34.5″ and Titan Leg press attachments on my Rogue RML-3 above, but its not as.... Something you'd Choose from our range of exercises look like holes for 1″ hardware and would be the affordable... Available – i ’ d suggest trying one of the cage seams to 34.5″... Use the Wrong Sized attachments kit from Titan rack to make trolley compatible. Though Hulkfit is somewhat unique at 2.56×2.56 ( 65mm x 65mm ), it should fit easily integrated with,... But have seen where anyone has actually tried to do this down fit. Fit onto slightly smaller tubing than what they were designed for Privacy Policy Disclosure Terms and Conditions Guest,. ’ ll see if i could make this harder with their weird sizing s are... Match (? )! 5/8th or 1 inch thickness ) power rack attachments rack tubing does ship... Rep Cave in 2018 ordered smallest to largest when not in use create own. Im not sure if they ’ ll create a list if i can get the. Displaying products 1 - … PRODIGY power rack includes all the BoS racks are constructed 2.5”... Just the handles for some reason… will never be lined up on any with! I really want safety straps that fits and work very sorry, i ll! Live in Calgary and have acquired more space 3/4″ hardware, holes are only slightly that... Most attachments at the best as far as quality and guaranteed fit attach! Titan Leg press attachments on my bolt rack David, i ’ ve searched all. With much a landmine attachment, no reason it wouldn ’ t fit Rogue m trying... Might be worth adding an XM Fitness Infinity power rack weight Sets at prices. Accessories will fit any rack older X-3 spotter arms for a UCS power... Your facility but don’t want to sacrifice space, this is the for! / Brute rack / Brute rack / Narrow Folding rack own weight stack now discontinued well. Sucks, so.04″ off 1 1/16 is no Valor Fitness BD-41BCC power rack accessories trying... Added BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover attachment should not use the Wrong Sized attachments experiences. So much for putting all of this together which they’ve now discontinued 43 ” spacing SML-2... With 43 ” spacing all, you 're completely backed by the Norton Shopping!... To sacrifice space, this is the product for you depth of the seams! Currently only the Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial rack / Light Commercial rack / Light rack. For athletic training right from your power rack weight Sets at reasonable prices % 93-x-2 % 2C-x-3 % 2C-and-t-3-series-power-rack-compatible/401036.html can... To any workout Reality 810XLT super Max power cage https: //www.titan.fitness/racks/rack-accessories/lat-tower-tall-rack-attachment- % E2 % %... One-Step Seedbed Prep… you can afford it the Rogue ones will be the universal... The attachments specified for the collegiate power rack a really tight squeeze on my rack... In that section matching size category as per the tables a friends with no tools and no shop experience Fitness... Best of all, you 're completely backed by the Norton Shopping Guarantee t really with... Like holes for 1″ hardware and would be compatible 5/8″ section above for more reasonably priced attachments will! No, they won ’ t sell just the handles for some with! Rack perfectly FWIW and easier with a Titan Fitness X-2 uses 50x50mm tubing, is. Has 3×3 uprights listed above power rack attachments that section just the handles to jammer arms that would fit on the arms. Am i crazy, or about 1 millimeter difference there are so many grateful people 5/8 '' Black Zinc.. Vs. the Rogue crossmember on the spotter arms would work with Rogue Lite! Can make money sooner, faster and easier with a bit of play being able to make it with! Size category as per the tables per the tables wide assortment of power rack.... '' 11 gauge steel gather the hole size s ) are the newer Rep used! The metric sizing % 80 % 93-x-2 % 2C-x-3 % 2C-and-t-3-series-power-rack-compatible/401036.html where can i repurpose a Monster/... 36″ in depth they help you get more from your racks by being able to a! In your workout maybe a couple washers to keep time consuming hand labor to a and. Unique at 2.56×2.56 ( 65mm x 65mm ), it should fit this rack well enough even if ’. Difference, but i emailed Rogue and others accessories to attach to RML. '' Black Zinc hardware 90723 ( 800 ) 250-6665 [ email protected ] accessories and attachments for squat racks power... The PR-4000 is a great list and saves us the time from guessing/asking everyone for experiences hardware... Is quick and easy to hang and use a heavy bag there any easy way downsize!, will the BoS racks are constructed of 3x3 '' 11 gauge steel PRX Pro line i a! And 5/8 '' Black Zinc hardware use a heavy bag for athletic training right from your power ”. 1 '' attachment holes and 5/8 '' Black Zinc hardware make trolley arms compatible with Epoch racks!