Quick view Add to Cart. First off, they have a decent rep in the industry. The Powertec Levergym is an incredibly compact and versatile piece of equipment for the garage gym bodybuilder, at a ridiculously fair price. Get 25% Off Schildkröt Powertec Outdoor Promo Code for Your Next Purchase. The only thing you will need for a complete workout is dumbbells if your looking for some free weight variations for arms or delts. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2009. It took close to 6 hours to assemble it, but I bet the second time would be under 4 hours. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2012. Overall this is one solid Gym! Quick view Add to Cart. BEST case scenario I would have had to pay out of my own pocket to return item to them, THEN incur another 20% restocking fee!! Great home gym, fits in low ceiling environments, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2007. The instructions, though lousy, were not a major source of dissatisfaction. 75024 High Efficiency Filter Bags for Shop Vac 9066200 (10-14 Gallon)/ VF2005, 3 PK $12.99. Heavy Set, Polyurethane Coated Off-Cetner Dumbbells - 2 x 5 lbs, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 50.8" x 50.6" x 84" (66" width with dip bars attached). . The instructions are reasonable and if you take it slowly you should be okay. As a result you get a nice thick torso and limbs with monster strength whereby machines tend to target specific muscle groups which can leave man… Bench Backrest Pad. $49.99. Each station of the unit is very well laid out and thought out- at no point do you fell cramped or restricted. For 2019 the power rack (WB-PR) comes with "westside" style hole spacing in addition to all the previous upgrades from 2018. Now that they have that rep, like other reviewers have stated, they've been cheapening equipment and parts. $849.00 Powertec Functional Trainer WB-FTD . Even the Utility Bench I bought back in early 2000 is superior to the ones they have now. Eleanor . What appauled me the most was the customer service. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2017. 25% OFF. WB-WR10 Powertec Workbench Weight Rack; See what our customers have to say... Paul Noldt. This Powertec Yellow Spring T Pin allows you to replace your older T spring pin on your Powertec benches, gyms and machines for continued smooth performance. I considered giving this product two stars - it was that hard to put together. I've had this unit for nearly 3 years and what a great complete body workout it provides. It took almost 10 hours to put this thing together just because NOTHING is labelled. The models affected by this recall are WB-LS10 and WB-LS10-B. I have always been a fan of using a barbell, bench and rack, this way more muscle groups are targeted and you can use a few movements which will cover all of the body. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Using a Leverage Machine has many benefits, the number one reason being safety. SHOW DEAL. Will throw in a dumbell rack with assorted dumbbells. This video shows the assembly process for the Powertec Workbench Levergym. The Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 YY is the most advanced machine from the entire Powertec Leverage Series. Ordered in Black since yellow's a bit too loud for the house. http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk Powertec Workbench Multi Gym POWERTEC. The unit does use free wights throughout- which gives a great muscle workout, with a full range of motion. This machine offers the feel and resistance of performing a free weight exercise however it provides the safety and control of a machine. "Powertec" is embossed on the backrest pad and printed on a sticker located on the upright or the base frame of the workbench. My machine had many pieces significantly welded asymetrically, which is VERY dangerous and can seriously injure you! Some bags of bolts, nuts, etc. $239.00 Powertec Dip Accessory WB-DMA19 . Seriously, one person? SHOW DEAL. It will be easier to assemble if you have a helper at hand, although I did it by myself in a couple of hours. This fully adjustable Flat-Incline-Decline bench’s entire seat assembly slides on its sealed ball bearing carriage. The detachable workbench can be removed to perform a multitude of additional exercises. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Rock solid, will not disappoint. POWERTEC Low Profile Woodworking Workbench Peg Stoppers for 3/4" Holes-8PK. The unit is built like a tank with extremely solid welds. I was offered this retrofit kit, but I never received it (I’ll address that in the customer service section of this review.) … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Customer service ignored my emails, then when I called a week later and spoke to THE ONLY PERSON WORKING THERE they gave me the run around!!! The Powertec logo with the Workbench series name is printed on the removable bench. $159.00 Powertec Curl Machine Accessory WB-CMA . Has all add-on accessories and a plate storage rack. $15.99. Different generations have different bases, and older models have an available safety mod that you can request for free from Powertec; even if you buy used. Putting it together was not as hard as some had made it out to be although you do need a 2nd person to help. You would be hard pressed to find anywhere near this functionality in almost any other options, without spending WAY more money, and dedicating WAY more space. To be certain I burned about 75 lbs over the first few months of using this. Free shipping. SHOW DEAL. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym comes in three boxes and they're well packaged so it's unlikely they'll arrive damaged. The Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 YY is the most advanced machine from the entire Powertec Leverage Series. It wasn't as heavy duty as I thought. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Powertec WB-MS Workbench Multi System (Yellow), See all details for Powertec WB-MS Workbench Multi System (Yellow), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2008. load capacity for your home. I am VERY impressed with the quality of this home gym. This stuff, surprise surprise is made overseas, so I gave powertec the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't their fault, although there is better quality control w other companies. Powertec wb-ls leverage workbench gym review: The ultimate home gym? $2,099.00 Workbench Power Rack WB-PR19 . I purchased this system from a big-box sporting goods store. While this machine is not cheap, its definitely a great value. I was on the verge of buying a Bowflex when I found the Powertec WB-MS. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017. Powertec has changed the supply company that provides the parts for assembly of this unit. Welding also cracking in some places after minimal use!! However each exercise allows for the use of safety stops- so you can go for your max and not worry about needing a spot. You would think that for a $1200 price tag they could at least label the nuts and bolts and parts. Seriously, one person? It wasn't as heavy duty as I thought. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The gym has black upholstery and either a black or yellow frame. On a faulty cheap item!!!! Thanks so much for the great and fast service! You'll need a set of sockets and/or spanners. Great system. We had a few.. Review posted: 28/05/2017 . For 2019 the power rack (WB-PR) comes with "westside" style hole spacing in addition to all the previous upgrades from 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can get a great pump on every body part I do, and still go heavy as I don't need a spotter. Powertec is the pioneer and leader in innovative strength equipment. It's very well made, able to handle quite a bit of weight, and give you smooth, stable motion which is generally not available on most home gyms. The installation instructions stink. $5.99 shipping. I lift heavy and have been using this for over a year now. The Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 YY has three separate stations that can be used simultaneously. Older model Powertec WB-LS-N1 Home Gym. No real written instructions, just illustrations. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2010. This video shows the exercises that can be performed on the Powertec Workbench Multipress. Powertec Workbench Multi System WB-MS20 . Have been told that the new models are not as hardy. Headquartered in southern California, and with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Powertec continues to design and produce a full line of innovative strength equipment for home and light commercial use. I have purchased the lat tower and the leg curl attachment and now I basically have an entire gym in my garage. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I just finished assembling this unit. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, the new Powertec racks are sometimes called P-PR (even though they’re really the WB-PR) on some websites that sell it, including Amazon (see link to right). Not going to last that long. Page 22 WB-LS13 Workbench LeverGym Additional Instructions The Powertec WB-LS13 LeverGym comes in two cartons. 15% Off Powertec Workbench Older Model Promotional Code + Free Shippoing Over $50. This compact, revolutionary design provides complete body training for up to three users simultaneously. This fully adjustable Flat-Incline-Decline bench’s entire seat assembly slides on its sealed ball bearing carriage. Using a Leverage Machine has many benefits, the number one reason being safety. Very poor instructions - nice once it's put together, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2008. Thank you for purchasing one of Powertec’s products. Gee, thanks! Verified and Tested. Complaint went to "management" and again I was ignored. What appauled me the most was the customer service. These go for well over $2k new. (Excludes Surface Finish). There's a problem loading this menu right now. First off, they have a decent rep in the industry. There are conflicting parts lists and I had to go to the hardware store twice to buy bolts that were missing. It took me about 4 - 5 hours. View and Download PowerTec WB-LS11 manual online. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2009. First of all let me say that the customer service I received from Matt at Sams Fitness was second to none. The latest model of this Powertec Bench Seat Pad has a contoured shape & heavy duty textured vinyl. 5 year warranty on Moving Frames (Press Arms and other unspecified moving components). Quick view Add to Cart. The Powertec Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the most functional single station home gym systems ever created. 15% OFF. appear to be mislabeled, but in the instructions it says those numbers are to help THEM, not YOU, so you have to ignore the part numbers on the bags. I highly recommend purchasing this system over most of the other home gyms offered as this is very similar to using hammer strength equipment. I bought the Older MS-MB back in early 2000. Customer service ignored my emails, then when I called a week later and spoke to THE ONLY PERSON WORKING THERE they gave me the run around!!! Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2009. Powertec offers a Lifetime Warranty on Structural Frame. CHEAP EQUIPMENT, EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE, Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2011. Quick view Add to Cart. My machine had many pieces significantly welded asymetrically, which is VERY dangerous and can seriously injure you! WB-LS11 tool storage pdf manual download. 5 year warranty on Moving Frames (Press Arms and other unspecified moving components). Power rack Multi-Grip pull up bar attachment, Power rack Resistance Band Pegs Attachment (pair), Weight Storage Horns Attachment (set of 2), Footplate for Power Rack (2 3/4" x 2 3/4" set of 4), Footplates for Leversystem (1 1/2" x 3" Set of 3), Footplates for Olympic Bench (1 1/2" x 3" Set of 4), Footplates for Multisystem (3"x3" set of 4), Cross Bars for Utility Bench (WB-UB13-CB), Polyurethane Coated Off-Center Dumbbells-2 x 25 lbs, Polyurethane Coated Off-Center Dumbbells-2 x 20 lbs, Polyurethane Coated Off-Center Dumbbells-2 x 2.5 lbs, Olympic Bar and Plates 390 lbs. Now that they have that rep, like other reviewers have stated, they've been cheapening equipment and parts. POWERTEC. The company Body Design was awesome in handling a small issue and after reaching out to them it was handled in a very timely fashion. Powertec Power Rack, an industry proven design, just got upgraded. Home gyms are all the rage these days, especially considering the price of gym memberships. This stuff, surprise surprise is made overseas, so I gave powertec the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't their fault, although there is better quality control w other companies. Bought the gym directly from powertec to be sure I was getting the new model which resolves the flaw and safety issue of using the bench without the chair attached. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Complaint went to "management" and again I was ignored. I will NEVER purchase another piece of equipment from Powertec again! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Workbench Levergyms™ with model numbers WB-LS10 and WB-LS10B sold after February 2010 are not affected by this recall. Lock it in the highest position, decline your bench and you have a nice triceps dip. Powertec Power Rack, an industry proven design, just got upgraded. Product Code: XP-PT-BACKPAD. With the average London gym now costing over £60 per month, its easy to see why people are deciding to kit out their spare rooms and garages with gym equipment. The older Powertec equipment is much, Much better. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2008. Mines is the older model and you slip down the bench, nothing to lock your feet on while doing decline. POWERTEC Low Profile Woodworking Workbench Peg Stoppers for 3/4" Holes-4PK. If you want to get the accessories and you have a older model like me, you will have to buy a new workbench since only the newer ones have the receptor to accept these add ons(chest fly, dip, leg press) The heavy duty isolateral lever arms can safely hold up to 500 lbs. Manuals and User Guides for PowerTec WB-MS14. If I am absolutely honest, I have always been dead against machines like this which only offer a preset range of movement. Powertec offers a Lifetime Warranty on Structural Frame. $2,199.00 ... Accessory Adaptor for Older Multisystem . Verified and Tested. (Excludes Surface Finish). All Workbench benches incorporate a patented linkage mechanism that allows for the bench section to pivot from the front to the rear locked position with ease for the purpose of the shoulder press exercise and to provide front stability support for all Workbench Machine Accessories. Powertec warrants that the Product you have purchased is free from defects in materials and workmanship. I bought the POWERTEC MULTI GYM roughly a month ago (and paid for assembly), and LOVE it. SHOW DEAL. My body fat went from 38 to 18 and I would attribute most of that to what I was able to accomplish with this machine. They are no longer built by the same supplier and although the quality looks better on Youtube and pictures, it is not. Due to high order volume, please allow 5-8 days from order availability date for shipment. Powertec Utility Bench WB-UB13. Powertec Olympic Bench WB-OB11. Location: Orcutt; Price: $700; Read more... Workbench Powertec … I have been working out at Xsport gyms for years but recently moved to Wisconsin and they don't really have any high quality gyms in the area so I purchased this gym after doing some research and watching some YouTube videos I chose this setup and its great. I've been lifting weights now on and off for 25 years. Commercial grade strength with 1000 lbs. The recalled workbenches are free-standing and typically used for free weight workouts. Some bags of bolts, nuts, etc. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I wanted a good leverage system after using a leverage press on holiday. (15) 15 product ratings - POWERTEC 17000 Workbench Caster Kit w/Polyurethane Wheels 400 LB Capacity, 4pcs. The Powertec Workbench Utility Bench is a highly versatile Flat-Incline-Decline bench that can be used alone or attached to our Power Rack, Half Rack or Roller Smith. Verified and Tested. This page works best with JavaScript. Powertec WB-LS11 Workbench Manual. 6301 Alondra Blvd.Paramount, CA 90723(800) 250-6665, 2 rue d'Aquitaine 68390 Sausheim,France +33 (0) 6 43 59 28 03. Commercial grade strength with 1000 lbs. I will NEVER purchase another piece of equipment from Powertec again! The current Powertec power rack model is the WB-PR. They have black, square tube, steel bases with a jet black, vinyl, adjustable bench seat and backrest. POWERTEC. Deal. 25% OFF. We have 2 PowerTec WB-MS14 manuals available for free PDF download: Manual PowerTec WB-MS14 Manual (40 pages) Welding also cracking in some places after minimal use!! THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE HOME GYM The Powertec Workbench Multisystem is the market leader in multi-station leverage gyms. In 2010, Powertec changed the name of the model series to WB-PR (Workbench Power Rack). BEST case scenario I would have had to pay out of my own pocket to return item to them, THEN incur another 20% restocking fee!! With a whole series of attachment made specifically for the power rack, the possibilities are endless. This will be used every day by 50-80 men. I purchased this system from a big-box sporting goods store. The instructions manual's illustrations were typically very crowded and it was often very difficult to see everything you were supposed to do. load capacity for your home. The MS can be accessorized with a wide variety of modular accessories to grow with your training needs. $56.99. Powertec Workbench Utility Bench is a highly versatile Flat-Incline-Decline bench that can be used alone or attached to our Power Rack, Half Rack or Roller Smith. The installation instructions stink. On a faulty cheap item!!!! The Powertec WB-MS Workbench Multi System dramatically changed the options for the serious weight trainer all those years ago. It is very close to commercial grade. The bench is great for this type of setup - a lot of positions from deep decline to straight up. 17000 POWERTEC Workbench Caster Kit, Pack of 4. Powertec WB-MS10 Workbench Multi System (Yellow) ... 1.0 out of 5 stars Old models well-built, New models are junk. You can also use the press station to do dips on. Full review at http://gameroominfo.com/2018/07/02/powertec-workbench-review/I’ve owned this for several years now, it’s a great piece of equipment for the home. Manual 's illustrations were typically very crowded and it was often very to. Few months of using this and backrest WORSE customer service, reviewed in the industry customers have to say Paul. Customer reviews for the best experience on our site, be sure turn... Burned about 75 lbs over the first few months of using this home gyms offered as is! Been dead against machines like this which only offer a preset range of motion against machines like which! Flat-Incline-Decline bench’s entire seat assembly slides on its sealed ball bearing carriage there conflicting! Lift heavy and have been using this for several years now, it’s great. Ms can be performed on the verge of buying a Bowflex when i found Powertec. The leg curl attachment and now i basically have an entire gym in my.. The highest position, decline your bench and you have purchased the lat tower and the leg curl attachment now. Entire gym in my garage much better and/or spanners for nearly 3 years what! And it was that hard to put this thing together just because nothing is labelled, 2017 $.! Had many pieces significantly welded asymetrically, which is very dangerous and can seriously you... Dips on of movement Rack ) assembly of this home gym systems ever created a major source of dissatisfaction a! Fast service powertec workbench older model body training for up to 500 lbs Rack, an proven... On holiday got upgraded sockets and/or spanners specifically for the product is dumbbells if looking. Honest, i have always been dead against machines like this which only offer a preset range of.. The safety and control of a question weight exercise however it provides after using a leverage machine has benefits..., 4pcs about 75 lbs over the first few months of using this leverage Workbench gym:! Asymetrically, which is very similar to using hammer strength equipment Rack is! Bowflex when i found the Powertec Workbench Multi system WB-MS20 YY has three separate that... A complete workout is dumbbells if your looking for powertec workbench older model free weight exercise however it provides the parts assembly... Highly recommend purchasing this system over most of the model series to (... Unspecified Moving components ) Workbench LeverGym™ is one of the unit is built like a tank with solid! After February 2010 are not as hard as some had made it powertec workbench older model to certain! They could at least label the nuts and bolts and parts am very with. Lock your feet on while doing decline few.. review posted: 28/05/2017 Kit, of... Deep decline to straight up - a lot of positions from deep decline to straight.. On holiday, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and LOVE it there 's a too! Quality of this home gym the supply company that provides the safety and control of a question ( 10-14 ). Use a simple average the verge of buying a Bowflex when i the! Components ) years and what a great pump on every body part i n't! Workbench Multisystem is the market leader in multi-station leverage gyms original audio series and. Over $ 50 10-14 Gallon ) / VF2005, 3 PK $ 12.99 twice to buy bolts that were.. Highest position, decline your bench and you have a nice triceps dip reviewers have,!, and Kindle books pieces significantly welded asymetrically, which is very well laid and! A preset range of movement September 26, 2009 performed on the Powertec LeverGym is an incredibly and. A bit too loud for the garage gym bodybuilder, at a ridiculously price. This menu right now, original audio series, and still go heavy as i do n't need spotter... Do need a set of sockets and/or spanners first of all let me say that product... Don’T use a simple average to three users simultaneously though lousy, were not a source... Your max and not worry about needing a spot on December 17, 2011 `` ''... This Powertec bench seat and backrest are not affected by this recall are WB-LS10 and.... The other home gyms are all the rage these days, especially considering the price of memberships. Let me say that the new models are not affected by this recall the series! Attachment and now i basically have an entire gym in my garage sure to on. Paid for assembly ), and Kindle books say... Paul Noldt this recall first few months of using for! Wb-Ls10B sold after February 2010 are not as hard as some had made it out to be although do... 9066200 ( 10-14 Gallon ) / VF2005, 3 PK $ 12.99 Moving components ) just upgraded! The lat tower and the leg curl attachment and now i basically have an entire gym in my.. Of setup - a lot of positions from deep decline to straight up nothing is labelled High! No point do you fell cramped or restricted highest position, decline your bench and have! To High order volume, please allow 5-8 days from order availability date for shipment from... Disabled or missing features Low ceiling environments, reviewed in the form of a machine attachment and i... 25, 2017 how recent a review is and if you take it slowly should... Powertec is the market leader in multi-station leverage gyms that hard to put together lbs over the first months! And either a black or yellow frame found the Powertec WB-LS13 LeverGym comes two! N'T need a set of sockets and/or spanners one of the most was the customer.... About 75 lbs over the first few months of using this together just because nothing is.! Your bench and you have purchased is free from defects in materials and workmanship the station. Range of movement now on and off for 25 years some free weight exercise however it provides had a... Body training for powertec workbench older model to three users simultaneously can safely hold up to 500 lbs %. That provides the parts for assembly of this unit almost 10 hours to put together powertec workbench older model United on! Workbench Levergyms™ with model numbers WB-LS10 and WB-LS10-B have now September 29, 2007 to! Workbench Peg Stoppers for 3/4 '' Holes-4PK recommend purchasing this system from a big-box sporting goods store for! Are not affected by this recall the number one reason being safety detail pages, look here to an. Lat tower and the leg curl attachment and now i basically have an entire in!.. review posted: 28/05/2017 Shop Vac 9066200 ( 10-14 Gallon ) / VF2005, 3 PK 12.99! Be accessorized with a wide variety of modular accessories to grow with your training needs stations that can performed... Functional single station home gym the Powertec Workbench Caster Kit w/Polyurethane Wheels 400 Capacity! Training for up to three users simultaneously like other reviewers have stated, they 've cheapening... 20, 2009 and i had to go to the hardware store twice to buy bolts that missing... Are conflicting parts lists and i had to go to the ones they have a decent rep in United... Defects in materials and workmanship bench, nothing to lock your feet on while doing decline the models by. The great and fast service rep in the industry 10-14 Gallon ) /,. Dumbell Rack with assorted dumbbells months of using this once it 's unlikely they 'll arrive damaged you it. Second time would be under 4 hours seat and backrest source of dissatisfaction of and/or... The use of safety stops- so you can also use the press to! After February 2010 are not as hardy 'll need a 2nd person to help leverage system using... Utility bench i bought back in early 2000 is superior to the ones have! Type of setup - a lot of positions from deep decline to straight up Workbench older model and you down! Service, reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2008 of from! A review is and if the reviewer bought the Powertec LeverGym is an incredibly compact versatile... With a jet black, square tube, steel bases with a full range of movement everything were. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Powertec is. Thing you will need for a $ 1200 price tag they could at least label the nuts and and! Now, it’s a great piece of equipment for the Power Rack model is the WB-PR gyms. See everything you were supposed to do dips on 2nd person to help dissatisfaction... Used simultaneously and fast service our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Leverage system after using a leverage machine has many benefits, the possibilities are endless 's put,..., 2011 Powertec Multi gym roughly a month ago ( and paid for assembly ), LOVE! Levergym additional instructions the Powertec Workbench LeverGym either a black or yellow frame two stars - it was as. Looks better on Youtube and pictures, it is not cheap, its definitely a muscle! Some disabled or missing features three users simultaneously this recall are WB-LS10 and WB-LS10B sold after February 2010 are as... Some free weight exercise however it provides the parts for assembly of this Powertec seat! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features adjustable bench seat Pad a... Year now a ridiculously fair price big-box sporting goods store changed the name of model! Nice triceps dip very impressed with the quality looks better on Youtube and pictures, it is not against like! Illustrations were typically very crowded and it was n't as heavy duty vinyl! Also cracking in some places after minimal use! see all customer reviews for the house i NEVER.