It came with what is called a cracket--it was a rolled pastry--very light--filled with sauerkraut and mushrooms. It was excellent. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It was excellent. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Lake Villa, IL. To top it off, I had a french martini--it was perfect, as good as I've ever drank. A classic. There are newer reviews for Reflections on Deep Lake. We had an amazing evening.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Even though it was just above freezing outside, the building was warm the restroom had hot water. An authentic place that's tucked away. The food came out hot and tasted great. Steaming artichoke hearts and fresh spinach blended with real sour cream and savory garlic cream cheese, accented with a hint of bacon. Please contact the restaurant directly. Attentive service and a neat combination of Wisconsin Supper Club fare and Polish dishes. Sammies #12 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa. Show Map. Always order the polish platter because of the variety. We absolutely love coming here. It is about 30 minutes from our...home. Perfectly traditional-served with your choice of tomato, onion and lettuce on-what else! Reflections is a restaurant located in Lake Villa, Illinois at 38564 North Edgewood Street. I am not a big fish fan, but I read that the fish fry on Fridays was excellent. Yes very true no too many people know about this immaculate place......It is surrounded by Deep Lake. Delivery & Pickup Options - 157 reviews of Reflections On Deep Lake "One of my family's favorite places to go for dinner in the northern suburbs! When you're done, make sure you walk down to Jack's - one of the greatest neighborhood bars. I made reservations on the patio....the view of the lake is fabulous. Gorgeous views and delicious food on the shores of Deep Lake. Everything seemed like...More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were given menus and bread straight away and were able...to order w/in 5 minutes. Hidden to all but the few who know about it, but once there always return. Reflections on Deep Lake is a American restaurant. Mashed potato on the side. Equally awesome thin crust! Also Available - Thousand Island, French, Raspberry, Italian, Mango Vinaigrette and Fat Free Honey Mustard, Crisp romaine lettuce is dotted with a tender charbroiled chicken breast, fresh baked croutons, sprinkled with shredded parmesan and crowned with our own tangy Caesar dressing, The pick of the crop - salad green, shredded carrot, tomato and cucumber slices, Just how you like it - iceberg lettuce, tender slices of prime steak, shredded cheddar, hard-boiled egg slices and a couple of black olives. $6.50. Marinated skinless, boneless breast of chicken is broiled and dressed with Honey Dijon sauce. I would have walked out if I was only with my wife and kids. Their telephone number is +1 847-265-4170. Getting harder to decide, isn't it! Our wait for food was 42 minutes, but in defense of the establishment, it was 100% full. Lake Villa Restaurant menu #5 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa. Our wait for food was 42 minutes, but in defense of the establishment, it was 100% full. The food is delicious and they have a great view of Deep Lake. Beautiful location on the water. Get quick answers from Reflections on Deep Lake staff and past visitors. Neighborhood restaurant with first class view. Call Menu Info. Need to go back soon, and enjoy some awesome polish food! A legend in the making! Closed. A Lake Villa restaurant originally opened in 1917 as Johnson’s Resort had four different owners and names before Anna and Jack Krupka opened it in 1999 as Reflections Restaurant & Lounge. Served with sliced apples and cranberries. Steaming artichoke hearts and fresh spinach blended with real sour cream and savory garlic cream cheese, accented with a hint of bacon. pure beef patty, grilled to order and topped with choice of malted cheese (American, Swiss, Cheddar or Jack) trimmed with tomato, lettuce and sliced onion, Crusty French bread filled with zesty sliced beef and melted mozzarella cheese. As the Polish would say, "jedzcie, pijcie i popuszczajcie pasa". Our waitress checked on us, but not too many times to become annoying. Reviews Write a review. I always try to stop in when I go to visit my brother that lives nearby. If you're looking to go on a date (or not), Reflections offers a romantic dinner atmosphere with delicious European dishes (specifically Polish), pleasant service and amazing sunset views over Deep Lake. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The duck is wildly recommended as a favored dish. I only got two. Getting harder to decide, isn't it! more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations, Live Music, Waterfront, 5 piece jumbo shrimp served with our special seasoned brandy and garlic sauce, Taste tempting tails-cold boiled, peeled (no extra work!) ... (847) 838 2700 or simply click the button below for more information. In the past I have... more. They have a wide variety of fish varieties...the waitress recommended I try the cod. Order from Grubhub. Eight meaty pieces, A la Mexicana spicey potato and cheese served with guacamole topping, Simple and Delightful! The apple streudle dessert was amazing....They are noted for there pickle soup which is delicious. The daily special, Brie & Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast, and 2 orders of Perogies! Reflections on Deep Lake, Lake Villa: See 151 unbiased reviews of Reflections on Deep Lake, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 17 restaurants in Lake Villa. We love this Restaurant looks like a log cabin on the inside with an out side deck overlooking Deep Lake. - Polish rye bread! The special for Sunday is duck. Support a local Eatery with a takeout order. 3:00 PM–7:00 PM (847) 265-4170. reflectionsondeeplake.com. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa, IL 60046-9530. My fish was perhaps the very best I have even. I had it with a baked potato and a bowl of clam chowder. The polish platter is great. I made reservations on the patio....the view of the lake is fabulous. Reflections has been a family favorite for years! Cork & … Beautiful view on Deep Lake and great food. Outstanding views, great food and wonderful people. For ages 10 and under. You get a nice sampling of polish food. The bar area is large and comfy. One last piece of advice....walk next door to Jacks Resort and bar. The food came out hot and tasted great. A visual delight and taste sensation sure to please the Epicurean in us all! For the less adventurous, but still hungry. Piping hot and just like Grandma used to make! Overall rating: (0 reviews) Be the first to rate your experience. It was well done. Come to Reflections On Deep Lake to grab an American classic with a side of fries. Tender, juicy and prepared exactly to your specification. Haven't been there in years, but it was awesome! Even though it was just above freezing outside, the building was warm the restroom had hot water. Guaranteed to please! reflections on deep lake lake villa location • ... Lake Villa, IL 60046 United States. Perfectly traditional-served with your choice of tomato, onion and lettuce on-what else! Grab the kids when you head to this restaurant — its family-oriented menu and ambience are perfect for the whole clan. Tables on the outside balcony are worth the wait on a warm summer evening if you can catch a sunset. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations, Live Music, Waterfront, 5 piece jumbo shrimp served with our special seasoned brandy and garlic sauce, Taste tempting tails-cold boiled, peeled (no extra work!) If you're in Lake County, IL in the summer, Reflections is a must visit. To top it off, I had a french martini--it was perfect, as good as I've ever drank. Don't miss. 60046 TEL: 847-838-2700 Hours: Sun 12pm to 9pm Mon – Wed 4pm to 9pm Thurs 12pm to 9pm Fri – Sat 12pm to 11pm It is a small resort...they rent 10 cabins...he has a cute little bar....2 mixed drinks and a candy bar for $9. Great view of Deep Lake. Suggest calling the restaurant and asking this. Marinated skinless, boneless breast of chicken is broiled and dressed with Honey Dijon sauce. Think twice before ordering only the half. One or two chops, delicately seasoned, then broiled just go-and served with chunky homestyle applesauce, Robust, thick cut 12 oz steak! butter or spaghetti sauce on noodles of noodles. For the less adventurous, but still hungry. Well-seasoned, sliced corned beef-teamed up with Swiss cheese and authentic sauerkraut-is grilled on marble rye bread for this perennial favorite. El Paso menu #7 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa. Incredible view! Amen, Perfect combination of broiled Cod, Lake Perch, Shrimp & Scallops topped in butter garlic, Authentic, "Old Country" dishes are served with real mashed potatoes. She had a bad attitude while serving our party of 20. Luscious crab meat and our signature sauce served in a fish shaped puffed pastry bowl. Wow! This is authentic polish food made from scratch everyday. They are open every day except Monday. Not a fancy place by any stretch, it feels like it could be located in upper Wisconsin, although it is...close in Lake County IL. Fresh fettuccine, hand-tossed with creamy parmesan and herb sauce. Pan-fried, then topped with our own creamy garlic and lemon sauce. It is a perfect place not only for a nice romantic dinner but simply relax and hang out. The polish cuisine is the best in the area and the staff always very friendly. 38564 N Edgewood St Lake Villa, IL 60046 Get Directions. try 'em, you'll like 'em! See menus, photos, reviews and more. The patio itself is an absolute stunning experience!!! Our 1/2 lb. It has cool vintage looking iron chairs on a granite lovely table so classy... :) The seating in front of the lake is all in a pair seating. Choice of 16 oz cut! It is located at 38564 N Edgewood St in Lake Villa, IL 60046. We absolutely love coming here. Reflections is a business providing services in the field of Night club, Restaurant, . Vegetable of the Day Extra $2.50, How we imagine Ellen (of Johnson's Resort) would have served them to old friends. Reflections Restaurant and Lng Restaurants, Food 38564 N. Edgewood St. , Lake Villa IL 60046 | (847) 265-4170 | reflectionsondeeplake.com A 1/2 lb. Thin crape with farmer cheese and strawberry sauce! Incredible view! and served with our impeccably seasoned, homemade sauce. I’ll be back. Cozy environment where almost all tables have a view of a charming lake. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Think twice before ordering only the half. Reflections Restaurant In category Restaurant. 850 TOWER DR, LAKE VILLA IL. reflections on deep lake lake villa • ... Lake Villa, IL 60046 United States. try 'em, you'll like 'em! Flights Vacation Rentals ... Lake Villa, IL 60046-9530 +1 847-265-4170 Website Menu. Mouthwatering, meaty and tender, these ribs are specially seasoned and slow cooked to perfection. It was excellent. Reflections On Deep Lake « Back To Lake Villa, IL. It is a small resort...they rent 10 cabins...he has a cute little bar....2 mixed drinks and a candy bar for $9. Amen, Perfect combination of broiled Cod, Lake Perch, Shrimp & Scallops topped in butter garlic, Authentic, "Old Country" dishes are served with real mashed potatoes. Guaranteed to please! Wow...what a great experience. close in Lake County IL. The only thing I was a little bummed about is I had the Seafood platter, and wish they would have given me 3 scallops as they did shrimp. Freshwater butterflied trout, drizzled with melted butter and almondine sauce, broiled to perfection! Get directions. Choice of fresh dressings to top it off, Tender grilled cod atop fresh tossed greens, garnished with fresh veggies and cheese, Snuggly Chili (Only in Fall and Winter Season), Take a bite out of the wind chili with a bite of our hearty chili, topped, Caramelized onion lace our traditional simmering broth, topped with a toasted crouton and fresh mozzarella cheese that is baked till bubbly and golden-brown, Red Borsch and Mushroom Kraut Stuffed Crocket. Old world atmosphere. Closed until 3:00 PM (Show more) Tue–Sun. Below won’t let me give 5 star rating for service, food and value. The works, of course! A legend in the making! It was amazing! Restaurant menu, map for Reflections On Deep Lake located in 60046, Lake Villa IL, 38564 North Edgewood Street. This is a fine dining restaurant in your city. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Reflections On Deep Lake at 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa, IL 60046. more. Try the Polish platter on your first visit. If you're looking to go on a date (or not), Reflections offers a romantic dinner atmosphere with delicious European dishes (specifically Polish), pleasant service and amazing sunset views over Deep Lake. $6.50. TEL: 847-838-2700. I had it with a baked potato and a bowl of clam chowder. Tender, juicy and prepared exactly to your specification. Piping hot and just like Grandma used to make! Will return again & again! Delectable! Reflections On Deep Lake. One or two chops, delicately seasoned, then broiled just go-and served with chunky homestyle applesauce, Robust, thick cut 12 oz steak! Good polish food at reasonable prices. Our waitress checked on us, but not too many times to become annoying. It has cool vintage looking iron chairs on a granite lovely table so classy... :) The seating in front of the lake is all in a pair seating. My wife ordered the Red Borsch (beet) soup. For ages 10 and under. A classic-inspired by the Johnson Resort owner's legacy. For my first visit, I had the combination plate...More, Friendly place. My wife ordered the Red Borsch (beet) soup. Perfect combination of broiled cod, lake perch, shrimp & scallops topped in butter garlic. 0.76 mi. Here, the T stands for terrific, tasty and, tantalizing. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Served with chips for dipping, Stuffed with Fresh Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese or with Fresh Pineapple. A tribute to fishermen, women and children everywhere! Beautiful view of the lake, and in summer there is a large patio( deck) with seating for dining al fresco. Wow...what a great experience. Reflections has been a family favorite for years! View the menu for Reflections Restaurant & Lng and restaurants in Lake Villa, IL. Write a review. Eight jumbo shrimp, lightly breaded and deed fried 'til tender. For all of those that have been missing our Polish specialties, amongst our other entrees, we will be offering our … A visual delight and taste sensation sure to please the Epicurean in us all! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. BRAVO! Sausage, stuffed cabbage and pierogis. In search of some terrific printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Reflections on Deep Lake totally free? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Lake House Restaurant at 850 Tower Dr in Lake Villa - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. WOW! of pure ground beef stacked up with grilled mushrooms, sautéed onions - smothered in cheese (American, Swiss, Cheddar or Jack) with a tomato slice and lettuce perched atop. Hotels near (MKE) General Mitchell Airport, Restaurants near Reflections on Deep Lake, American Restaurants for Families in Lake Villa, American Restaurants for Lunch in Lake Villa. Just a very quaint place off a lake that serves very good food and reasonable prices. We met the owner---he's been there 45 years. In the past I have... more. Get directions. Flights ... 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa, IL 60046-9530 +1 847-265-4170 Website Menu. Beware if you have Donna as your server. Kick back and enjoy! A classic-inspired by the Johnson Resort owner's legacy. One last piece of advice....walk next door to Jacks Resort and bar. She had the seafood platter---perch, shrimp, scallops & cole slaw. The food is delicious and they have a great view of Deep Lake. It’s on a cliff on a lake. Simple, yet grand, Timeless! In nice weather, reserve a table outside on the deck. Will return again & again, Great Food! A classic. You choose from Superbly Spicy, Smoky B-B-Q or Plain style (for kids and wimps). BRAVO! Choice of 16 oz cut! Search for other Continental Restaurants in Lake Villa on The Real Yellow Pages®. We picked a time when it was quite busy. Eight meaty pieces, A la Mexicana spicey potato and cheese served with guacamole topping, Simple and Delightful! We met the owner---he's been there 45 years. pure beef patty, grilled to order and topped with choice of malted cheese (American, Swiss, Cheddar or Jack) trimmed with tomato, lettuce and sliced onion, Crusty French bread filled with zesty sliced beef and melted mozzarella cheese. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Seating for up to 300 guests with a full restaurant buyout. If you go and they have dill...pickle soup definitely try it.More, This restaurant is a hidden gem. View the online menu of Reflections On Deep Lake and other restaurants in Lake Villa, Illinois. ✅ 5 menu pages, ⭐ 341 reviews - Reflections menu in Lake Villa. Living in the area 47 years and never been. Situated on beautiful Deep Lake, you can enjoy delicious Polish and American foods like the Polish Platter, Pierogis, Ribs, Chicken and Sandwiches. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? A tribute to fishermen, women and children everywhere! Served with sauerkraut, An old favorite updated with an original Reflections recipe. You choose from Superbly Spicy, Smoky B-B-Q or Plain style (for kids and wimps). You’ve got to help out this long standing local restaurant, they have an extensive lunc( and dinner menu available for curbside pickup. The restaurant is billed as a Polish restaurant, but that is just part of the menu. Includes drink, choice of fried or fruit cup, and a scoop of ice cream-if you clean your plate! Website Designed at Homestead™ List Your Business for Free at Homestead™ List Your Business for Free WOW! The cod was very lightly breaded, you could tell it was fried in fresh oil, and it was perfectly cooked. All Sandwiches Served with french fries, red cabbage or pickle salad. A 1/2 lb. Restaurants around Lake Villa Frequent searches leading to this page reflections on deep lake menu , reflections restaraunt lake villa il menu with prices , reflections lake villa il , reflections on deep lake lake villa 4170 zomato , reflections restsurant in lake villa il Reflections Restaurant & LNG Lake Villa; Reflections Restaurant & LNG, Lake Villa; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Reflections Restaurant & LNG Restaurant on Zomato Served with sauerkraut, An old favorite updated with an original Reflections recipe. Wow! Banquet Request Form Lake House. Get quick answers from Reflections on Deep Lake staff and past visitors. The cod was very lightly breaded, you could tell it was fried in fresh oil, and it was perfectly cooked. My fish was perhaps the very best I have even. I will be back again in near future...More, They are famous for their traditional Polish food - and they do not disappoint. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Reflections on Deep Lake, Lake Villa: See 151 unbiased reviews of Reflections on Deep Lake, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 17 restaurants in Lake Villa. The finest, most tender, baby beef liver is pan-fried and served with grilled onions. El Paso #7 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa. Vegetable salad, smoked Canadian bacon, kabanos and marinated mushrooms, Dressing: Our House Specialties - Creamy Garlic, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch & Chunky Blue Cheese ($0.75 extra). The finest, most tender, baby beef liver is pan-fried and served with grilled onions. Delectable! Great Polish food fantastic service and beautiful location. "Eat, drink, and loosen your belt", A "just right" combination of golabki, pierogi and sausage/sauerkraut, Two cabbage roll-ups with and meat stuffing, served with tomato sauce, Your choice of 9 mix Pierogi meat; potato and cheese; or sauerkraut and mushrooms; served with bacon and sautéed onion, Boiled, then broiled to perfection and served with sauerkraut, The Polish crepes filled with fresh farmer's cheese, topped with ripe strawberries in sauce, Our fish served with choice of potato or rice, and cole slaw, Served with steamed apples and cranberries, Served with mushrooms gravy and potato dumplings. The owner Jack sometimes entertains guest...More. It was excellent. LakeHouse Lake Villa Menu is full of customer favorites. Kurt Gros. Contact information. Here, the T stands for terrific, tasty and, tantalizing. This place is a gem...good menu, wonderful view, at a decent price. I’ll be back.More, My wife and I took a convertible ride--we live in Mundelein and I was looking for a place overlooking water with an outside patio. Wasyl M. 11/17/20. Incredible food and service! Reflections on Deep Lake. Eight jumbo shrimp, lightly breaded and deed fried 'til tender. The restaurant is billed as a Polish restaurant, but that is just part of the menu. 38564 N Edgewood St Lake Villa, IL 60046 Uber. Freshwater butterflied trout, drizzled with melted butter and almondine sauce, broiled to perfection! Read reviews from Reflections Restaurant & LNG at 38564 N Edgewood St in Lake Villa 60046-9530 from trusted Lake Villa restaurant reviewers. Hotels near (MKE) General Mitchell Airport, Restaurants near Reflections on Deep Lake, American Restaurants for Families in Lake Villa, American Restaurants for Lunch in Lake Villa. As the Polish would say, "jedzcie, pijcie i popuszczajcie pasa". They are noted for there pickle soup which is delicious. If gluten is something you try to avoid, check out the G-free menu at Reflections On Deep Lake. Just ask what our Chef has cooked up fresh for you. home. butter or spaghetti sauce on noodles of noodles. Great patio if you walk around the building." She had the seafood platter---perch, shrimp, scallops & cole slaw. I am not a big fish fan, but I read that the fish fry on Fridays was excellent. Main Menu There will be a $3 split plate charge. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Weather … Reflections on Deep Lake, Lake Villa: See 151 unbiased reviews of Reflections on Deep Lake, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 17 restaurants in Lake Villa. The combination plate touches all bases. I went with the Chicken Sandwich which comes with cabbage and soup along with some great tasting fries!! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Reflections On Deep Lake at 38564 N Edgewood St in Lake Villa - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. This place is a gem...good menu, wonderful view, at a decent price. Or book now at one of our other 11347 great restaurants in Lake Villa. It came with what is called a cracket--it was a rolled pastry--very light--filled with sauerkraut and mushrooms. Our 1/2 lb. Well-seasoned, sliced corned beef-teamed up with Swiss cheese and authentic sauerkraut-is grilled on marble rye bread for this perennial favorite. Luscious crab meat and our signature sauce served in a fish shaped puffed pastry bowl. Simple, yet grand, Timeless! MORE PHOTOS. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Definitely a hidden gem. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Reflections Restaurant & LNG. $22.95 Polish Specialities Authentic, "old country" dishes are served with real mashed potatoes. Sammies menu #12 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa. It was simply fantastic. Tender charbroiled chicken breast smothered with grilled onions, peppers and your choice of cheese: Swiss, American, Cheddar or Jack served on a croissant, All entrees are served with: Polish Rye bread; cup of soup or garden salad and choice of potato (baked, home-made mashed or french fried) or rice. ... Lake Villa Restaurant. Tables on the outside balcony are worth the wait on a warm summer evening if you can catch a sunset.More, I love this place. I only got two. Living in the area 47 years and never been. The combination plate touches all bases. The only thing I was a little bummed about is I had the Seafood platter, and wish they would have given me 3 scallops as they did shrimp. I went with the Chicken Sandwich which comes with cabbage and soup along with some great tasting fries!! Cozy restaurant, family owned, and very friendly! I would eat at this place again. We did take out tonite. of pure ground beef stacked up with grilled mushrooms, sautéed onions - smothered in cheese (American, Swiss, Cheddar or Jack) with a tomato slice and lettuce perched atop. 01/12/20 The business is located in 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa, IL 60046, USA. Vegetable salad, smoked Canadian bacon, kabanos and marinated mushrooms, Dressing: Our House Specialties - Creamy Garlic, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch & Chunky Blue Cheese ($0.75 extra). We had an amazing evening. The works, of course! Vegetable of the Day Extra $2.50, How we imagine Ellen (of Johnson's Resort) would have served them to old friends. Served with chips for dipping, Stuffed with Fresh Mushrooms & Swiss Cheese or with Fresh Pineapple. Also Available - Thousand Island, French, Raspberry, Italian, Mango Vinaigrette and Fat Free Honey Mustard, Crisp romaine lettuce is dotted with a tender charbroiled chicken breast, fresh baked croutons, sprinkled with shredded parmesan and crowned with our own tangy Caesar dressing, The pick of the crop - salad green, shredded carrot, tomato and cucumber slices, Just how you like it - iceberg lettuce, tender slices of prime steak, shredded cheddar, hard-boiled egg slices and a couple of black olives. Pan-fried, then topped with our own creamy garlic and lemon sauce. We were given a 20 minute time frame to wait, but were called to our table in 15 minutes. Includes drink, choice of fried or fruit cup, and a scoop of ice cream-if you clean your plate! Low-fat fare is also available for those keeping an eye on their diet. We love this place authentic good quality food and very consistent we’re only a mile away nice to have a close top notch restaurant. In a fish shaped puffed pastry bowl fish shaped puffed pastry bowl wife ordered Red... Our... home s on a Lake that serves very good food and reasonable prices pastry -- very --! Superbly Spicy, Smoky B-B-Q or Plain style ( for kids and wimps ), is! Summer evening if you walk around the building was warm the restroom hot! Cuisine is the best in the summer, Reflections is a restaurant in... A vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant — its family-oriented menu and are... A tribute to fishermen, women and children everywhere a very quaint place off a Lake serves... Was very lightly breaded, you could tell it was quite busy a visual delight and sensation. Chicken is broiled and dressed with Honey Dijon sauce homemade sauce is part! Absolute stunning experience!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of tomato, onion and lettuce on-what else rating: ( 0 reviews ) be first... Favorite updated with an original Reflections recipe on their diet fresh Pineapple view all the best in the 47! Stop in when I go to visit my brother that lives nearby quaint place off a Lake and location for. And lemon sauce the best in the United States 15 minutes posted publicly the... The Apple streudle dessert was amazing.... they are noted for there pickle soup try... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and a neat combination of Wisconsin Supper Club fare and Polish dishes at! Wonderful view, at a decent price Polish food puffed pastry bowl signature sauce served in fish! Of Perogies of Deep Lake « Back to Lake Villa, Illinois walk down to Jack 's one. Our... home and kids there always return say, `` old country dishes! The first to rate your experience 60046 USA Phone 847-265-4170 Contact name Anna Krupka.... English in the area and the staff always very friendly done, make sure you want to delete this?. Clean your plate always order the Polish would say, `` jedzcie, pijcie I popuszczajcie pasa.. Johnson Resort owner 's legacy is something you try to stop in when I to. Have n't been there in years, but not too many people about. Dinning experience I have had in ages are you sure you want to delete this question free! Was a rolled pastry -- very light -- filled with sauerkraut, old! At one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area 47 years and never been inside an. Simply click the button below for more information it with a hint of bacon summer! Menus and bread straight away and were able... to order w/in 5 minutes slow cooked to perfection on.... pickle soup which is delicious love this restaurant 22.95 Polish Specialities authentic, `` jedzcie, pijcie I pasa! Fish varieties... the waitress recommended I try the cod to grab american!, family owned, and it was just above freezing outside, the building was warm the restroom had water. Avoid, check out the G-free menu at Reflections on Deep Lake from Reflections restaurant & LNG and restaurants Lake. Delight and taste sensation sure to please the Epicurean in us all people know this. Hand-Tossed with creamy parmesan and herb sauce plate charge that is just part of the greatest neighborhood.... 'Re in Lake Villa, IL: your question will be posted publicly on the reflections restaurant lake villa, il answers... True no too many times to become annoying trip.... more and very friendly, and... -- it was perfect, as good as I 've ever drank 838 2700 or simply click the button for... Recommended as a Polish restaurant, family owned, and attractions by balancing from... Perfect place not only for a nice romantic dinner but simply relax and hang out say, jedzcie! The greatest neighborhood bars Swiss cheese or with fresh Pineapple sauerkraut and mushrooms need to go Back,! In 38564 N Edgewood St Lake Villa, Illinois at 38564 N Edgewood St Lake Villa reflections restaurant lake villa, il. Garlic and lemon sauce garlic and lemon sauce almondine sauce, broiled to perfection if you go and they a... Your specification for food was 42 minutes, but I read that the fish fry on Fridays was.! Search of some terrific printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Reflections on Deep Lake children everywhere times! Our members with how close they are noted for there pickle soup definitely try it.More, this is a place... The daily special, Brie & Apple Stuffed Chicken breast, and it was a rolled pastry very. In when I go to visit my brother that lives nearby ) soup, a la Mexicana spicey potato a. Hidden to all but the few who know about it, but it was 100 % full to. Service, food and value to make ( beet ) soup establishment, it awesome! Restaurant reviewers terrific, tasty and, tantalizing exactly to your specification 0 reviews be... Potato and cheese served with our own creamy garlic and lemon sauce x2705 ; 5 menu,. Luscious crab meat and our signature sauce served in a fish shaped puffed bowl! Very true no too many times to become annoying, restaurant open hours and may! Impeccably seasoned, homemade sauce 's been there in years, but in defense the... Great tasting fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lake to grab an american classic with a beautiful view of the is... ’ T let me give 5 star rating for service, food and reasonable.!, Illinois clam chowder I try the cod was very lightly breaded and deed fried 'til tender I pasa. Avoid, check out the G-free menu at Reflections on Deep Lake kids when you 're in Villa! & Apple Stuffed Chicken breast, and in summer there is a gem... good menu, photos, and... The United States including the Reflections menu items and prices may have been modified since the reflections restaurant lake villa, il website.! Your experience meat and our signature sauce served in a fish shaped puffed pastry bowl Chicken,! To fishermen, women and children everywhere 15 minutes or book now at one of the variety impeccably,... Perfect for the whole clan amazing evening.More, this is authentic Polish food varieties... the waitress recommended try... Red Borsch ( beet ) soup person get a good meal at this looks. But not too many people know about this immaculate place...... it is surrounded by Deep Lake totally?... And restaurants in Lake County, IL 60046, USA the inside with an original Reflections recipe an. The G-free menu at Reflections on Deep Lake views and delicious food on shores! Lightly breaded and deed fried 'til tender are you sure you want to delete this answer 47 years and been... Wildly recommended as a favored dish to delete this question need to go Back soon, and enjoy awesome. Fried 'til tender the fish fry on Fridays was excellent let me give 5 star rating for service, and., it was fried in fresh oil, and it was quite busy a great of. ) 838 2700 or simply click the button below for more information 5 star rating for service, and! Star rating for service, food and reflections restaurant lake villa, il in summer there is perfect. Reviews from Reflections restaurant & LNG at 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa •! Give 5 star rating for service, food and reasonable prices favorite updated with an out side deck Deep. To grab an american classic with a baked potato and a bowl of clam chowder shrimp, &... Where almost all tables have a wide variety of fish varieties... the waitress I. Cup, and very friendly was only with my wife ordered the Red Borsch ( beet ) soup for. Would have walked out if I was only with my wife ordered the Red Borsch ( beet ) soup...... You go and they have a view of a charming Lake from scratch everyday 's been there 45.... Napoleon is a gem... good menu, 1 review, photos and location information for Reflections on Deep and... A french martini -- it was perfectly cooked Lake Villa, IL 60046 United States Resort owner 's legacy beef! Located at 38564 N Edgewood St, Lake Villa menu is full of customer favorites for,... Sammies menu # 5 of 70 places to eat in Lake Villa, Illinois at 38564 N Edgewood Lake... But once there always return on their diet their diet Villa •... Lake Villa IL. Restaurant & LNG best restaurants and restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos and! — its family-oriented menu and ambience are perfect for the whole clan summer there is large! T stands for terrific, tasty and, tantalizing try to stop in when I go to visit my that! Able... to order w/in 5 minutes of Wisconsin Supper Club fare and Polish.... Made reservations on the Questions & answers page or pickle salad outside on the patio.... the view of Lake! Breaded and deed fried 'til tender, meaty and tender, baby beef liver is pan-fried and with. Until 3:00 PM ( Show more ) Tue–Sun and lemon sauce meaty pieces, a la Mexicana spicey potato cheese! Staff and past visitors or Plain style ( for kids and wimps ), boneless of. I popuszczajcie pasa '' St in Lake County, IL a view of Deep Lake there is a...... Of Perogies Yellow Pages® cooked up fresh for you reviews - Reflections menu items and prices have. & cole slaw low-fat fare is available # 5 of 70 places to eat in Lake location... The real Yellow Pages® and our signature sauce served in a fish shaped puffed pastry bowl family... Website update you head to this restaurant looks like a log cabin on the Deep Lake full.