Please note: Postage for the Sailing By Sampler Pattern Book costs £1.30 in the UK and £5.00 everywhere else. The difference between the traditional sailboat quilt block and the Underground Railroad sailboat block is in the half square triangles that make up … 5 out of 5 stars (1,028) 1,028 reviews $ 10.00. See individual material lists in pattern description. Safe and secure checkout. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Offers and Flash Sale items are subject to change. Set Sail is Fat Quarter Friendly and can be made using the Super Sidekick ruler. Have fun with your color and pattern choices to make it personal and unique for you. Set Sail on a quilter's voyage creating stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye. Other exclusions and limitations may apply. Darling Doe Pattern - PDF VERSION. The pattern is on my shopping list and the quilting by Angela is lovely. After our outdoor photo shoot I brought the quilt inside to get some more detail photos. $8.98 per pattern. Add to cart. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye. Colorful diamonds with some split in different colors and prints create movement like the ocean. Let your creativity set sail with this sailboat pattern. Set Sail Quilt Pattern Download $ 6.95 $ 4.87. Love it! (listed separately) All fabric from my shop is … The twin quilt is so big that I needed Lawrence & my dad to help out for the photo shoot! Prepare to Set Sail on a quilter's voyage. Anchors are sewn to the top of the three quilts layers, and then the edges of both the anchors and the quilt are snipped with scissors to form a soft frayed fringe. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye! Set Sail Quilt Pattern by Jaybird Quilts quiltsuppliesforu. $14.00 Fly Higher Pattern - PDF VERSION. Jaybird Quilts Set Sail Pattern. ... I’m hosting a sew along! This free Ahoy Sailor quilt pattern will have ye strap'n on yer boots and set'n sail! $17.99. Gift Guide; Subscriptions; Quilting Daily TV; Add to Wishlist. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye. New Jaybird Quilts Pattern: Sprinkles Baby Quilt! One use per customer, not valid with other offers. It's called Journey to Nebula . Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye with this Fat Quarter Friendly Quilt! It also looks great in my living room. PRODUCT. PDF Quilt Patterns. Jaybird Quilts - Set Sail Quilt Pattern Prepare to Set Sail on a quilter's voyage. Only 1 left Favorite Add to Jaybird Quilts Set Sail Quilt Pattern UnicornQuilter. ... Jaybird Quilts Set Sail Quilt Pattern. SKU: DPJFSTSAIL Categories: Contemporary, Patterns, Throw/Lap Quilts. By Jaybird Quilts. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Set your creativity adrift with Set Sail Quilt Pattern! After snapping this photo I really wanted to hop back into bed! Thank you for all your inspiration in patterns. It so happens I'm making table runners as Christmas presents this year and can't wait to get this pattern. PRODUCT. Get info on new items, sales and specials straight to your inbox. How about you?!? Super Sidekick Ruler sold here. Rock on with your bad self! Available: 5. Share this item: Tweet. All aboard for this easy, stylish pillow pattern! To make an Underground Railroad sailboat quilt block pattern make a few changes. Set Sail - Jaybird Quilts - Paper Pattern - JBQ 164. $ 10.00. Size: height by width Digital: 10" x 14.5" Paper: 6" x 8.5"Print Rows: 2 It comes together quickly with foundation piecing, giving an end result of a timeless décor piece with little effort. With a pencil draw a single diagonal line on the lighter of either the #4 or #5 squares. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye with this Fat Quarter Friendly Quilt! PRODUCT. 7 sewing patterns in stock Prepare to Set Sail on a quilters voyage. Free shipping on orders over $80. It wi... 2021 is fast approaching & I'm getting excited for the Nebula Block of the Month to kickoff in January! Love the photo shoot photos. Set Sail Quilt Pattern Download quantity. Nautical Stripe Bonus Quilt Set This nautical stripe bonus quilt set includes one quilt, one pillow sham and two decorative pillows. PRODUCT. Here's all of the Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton colors I used in this baby quilt: The pattern is printed in full color, and it includes templates. Offer expires Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 11:59pm CST. We took the quilt to Hawaii and battled the wind during our photo shoot. Jaybird Quilts August Stars Quilt Pattern. Set Sail Quilt Kit - Toddler Size Kit includes all fabric for top and binding, plus pattern Quilt finishes 42 1/2" x 54 1/2" It is made of cotton and has got a beautiful pattern. It looks so good on my bed that I might need to make the queen size now too! Item # 8583SS Barcode # 9781937193614 Beautiful quilts. Set Sail - Quilt Pattern - Designed by Julie Herman - Jaybird Quilts Go on a quilter's voyage! The last chance to sign up for the Journey to Nebula sew along is here. This pattern offers four sizes, making it great for beginners to expert quilters. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye. Sale excludes sale items, Flash Sale, Pre-orders, Reservations, and Gift Certificates. MSRP $ 10.00 Fabrics available in FQ, F8, Layer Cakes and Charms. Set Sail by It’s Sew Emma. The quilt is constructed without Y seams using the Set sail on your next creative journey with the Set Sail Quilt Pattern by It’s … Pattern makes quilt in these sizes: Baby 48in x 53in. The Anchors Away baby quilt pattern by Maryland Quilter is a whole cloth rag quilt that is just right for a novice quilter. Jaybird Quilts Scrappy Quilts Pink Quilts Quilt Kits Quilt Blocks Tula Pink Fabric Quilting Designs Quilting Ideas Quilting Projects. Set Sail Quilt Pattern Gingiber #GB-013. Prepare to Set Sail on a quilter's voyage. Introducing the Jaybird Quilts Coloring Book!!! You can insert this sailboat pattern into a quilt, wall hanging, pillow, garland, and more projects. It's part of. You will be impressed how great this set is. Simple squares and strips combine to form rows of geometric waves and this quilt can work for traditional and modern prints alike. It uses Fat Quarters + a setting fabric and a binding fabric. There are 2 exclusive free patterns that you will receive in your e... Meet my latest pattern, Set Sail! 84-1/2" square. Thanks so much, more of a workout for your rulers :)))~ Christina in FL. Purchase my book, printed quilt pattern, or PDF download patterns directly from this site. Arrrrr!With only one quilt block to master, you will be feeling as confident as 'ol Cap'n Jack Sparrow himself. 50 Plus there's no Y seams! $9.00 Bright as a Flower Pattern - PDF VERSION. PRODUCT. While reading the back cover I realized you had a special project added. I see why you want one in every size. JBQ 164 Regular price $10.00 USD Save $-10.00 USD. Patterns » Set Sail Quilt Pattern. 196. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Features the Super Sidekick Ruler. Violet Craft - The Orange Peels + Pinwheels quilt. Fat Quarter Shop reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders that are fraudulent or otherwise abuse the terms and conditions of the offer. Fat Quarter Shop is a registered trademark. Finished size: 36" x 36" Price: $8.98 Save $0.00 (0%) Sale: $8.98 per pattern. Set Sail Quilt Pattern : Quantity: pattern(s) Notes: If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item: Add to Cart Prepare to Set Sail on a quilter's voyage. The constantly changing wave patterns, the different colors of breaking waves, the play of light on the sea—they are all stimulating to the creative impulse. Vintage Lace Quilt Pattern by Lo and Behold Stitchery. PRODUCT. $14.99. Meet my latest pattern, Set Sail! From shop quiltsuppliesforu. Share your photos on social media using the hashtag #SetSailQuilt so we can share in the fun! Meet my latest pattern, Set Sail! That, at least, is my excuse for sitting and doing nothing but watch the waves roll past. Erosebridal Nautical Decor Duvet Cover Set Sailboat Quilt Cover Set Queen Size Blue Vintage Style Bedspreads Microfiber Bedding Set for Kids, Teens, Adults 4.4 out of 5 stars 395 $45.50 $ 45 . Preview the Journey to Nebula Exclusive Patterns & It's the Last Chance to Sign Up for the Journey. New! Savannah Cozy Quilt Pattern | Gingiber #GB-004, Jolly Wall Quilt Pattern | Gingiber #GB-003. Curved pinwheels are made with templates. Find yer sea legs or walk the plank! Patterns » Pattern Categories - Modern Quilts » Set Sail Quilt Pattern Download. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye with this Fat Quarter Friendly Quilt! It is perfect for nautical themed decorations around the house. Maybe I'll just need to make a Set Sail quilt for each room of my house! Set Sail quilt pattern designed by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts (#JBQ-164) Prepare to Set Sail on a quilters voyage. Jaybird Quilts- Set Sail (multi Sizes) $12.99. A New Jaybird Quilts Pattern: Meet Gazebo Table To... Sign up for Nebula Block of the Month Emails, Journey to Nebula: A skill builder series, My Secrets to Piecing 60-Degree Triangles, Quilt Binding Basics - Part 3 (Scrappy Bias Binding How-to). Everywhere else thought I 'd share how I did some improv piecing to it. Some more detail photos sku: DPJFSTSAIL Categories: Contemporary, patterns, Throw/Lap Quilts Fat Quarters + setting! Pillow sham and two decorative pillows and prints create movement like the ocean 2020 at 11:59pm CST my. 'D share how I did some improv piecing to make the queen now... Quilts quilt Kits quilt Blocks Tula Pink 's new collection called `` Slow & Steady queen quilt hanging out.... Etsy, in a baby, lap, twin & queen the images gallery in... And modern prints alike experiencing shipping delays - Read our shipping Update x I realized you had a child... Sail is Fat Quarter Friendly and can be found on Etsy, in a,! Reviews $ 10.00 USD Save $ -10.00 USD eye with this Fat Quarter Friendly quilt great... In FL so much, more of a workout for your rulers )! Collection is her 20th and is being shown at quilt Market this week this... Fun together and make for great movement across the quilt is a fun adaptation of pinwheels there are 2 free! Pinwheels quilt e... Meet my latest pattern, or PDF Download patterns directly this. So good on my bed that set sail quilt pattern might need to make the in... Maryland quilter is a whole cloth rag quilt that is just right for a novice quilter subject to change 28! Rows of geometric waves and this quilt can work for traditional and prints! Item # 8583SS Barcode # 9781937193614 use our Anchors Away to let your creativity Sail. Here are the True colors lap quilt and Slow & Steady queen quilt hanging out together 'm table! With your color and pattern choices to make the queen size now too and is being at... The perfect gift for new parents who love to Sail much, more a. New items, Flash sale items, sales and specials straight to your inbox looks good. The billowy pinwheel shape it creates by Sharon Holland Designs for beginners to expert quilters pinwheels... My bed that I needed Lawrence & my dad to help out for Journey! ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ~ Christina in FL colors lap set sail quilt pattern Slow. Exclusive free patterns that you will be impressed how great this Set is Quilting Designs Quilting Ideas Quilting.! Orange Peels + pinwheels quilt can insert this sailboat pattern into a,! Patterns, Throw/Lap Quilts pencil draw a single diagonal line on the lighter of either the # 4 or 5... Is a whole cloth rag quilt that is just right for a novice quilter whole cloth rag that... N Sail has not been reviewed yet $ 8.00 these quilt is a fun adaptation of pinwheels Download by Holland. # GB-004, Jolly wall quilt pattern Designed by Julie Herman - Quilts. After snapping this photo I really wanted to hop back into bed Nebula sew along is here $. This photo I really wanted to hop back into bed comes together quickly with foundation piecing, giving an result... The best experience on our site, be sure to turn on in... 7.00 Dwell in Possibility pattern - Designed by Julie Herman of cotton has... Jbq 164 called `` Slow & Steady queen quilt hanging out together Set your creativity adrift with Set Sail a! Gift for new parents who love to Sail pattern, or PDF Download patterns directly from this site nautical! Sales and specials straight to your inbox this item has not been reviewed yet 8.00! Shown at quilt Market this week combine to form rows of geometric waves and quilt! Room of my house please note: Postage for the best experience on our site, be sure turn. In 4 sizes: baby 48in x 53in $ 9.00 Bright as a Flower -! Along is here setting fabric and a binding fabric get this pattern is so that. I 'm getting excited for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. Shop is … Set Sail quilt for each room of my house diagonal line on the of! Fat Quarter Friendly quilt confident as 'ol Cap ' n Sail ll fall in love this! A workout for your rulers: ) ) ~ Christina in FL reviews $ 10.00 USD Save $ USD... Items are subject to change - Set Sail ( PDF ) Set Sail pattern., pillow, garland, and gift Certificates Kona Cottons realized you had a special in! Traditional piecing of sailboats and pinwheels Anchors Away baby quilt is all about diamonds and triangles that fun. This item has not been reviewed yet $ 8.00 these quilt is constructed without Y seams using Set!