By Gary Scheiner | 2020-03-16T16:31:17+00:00 March 16th, 2020 | Categories: Thinking Like A Pancreas Blog | Tags: insulin pump reviews, Tandem t:slim X2 and t:flex Insulin Pump | 7 Comments. Asking for help as I have to pay $170 for 10 Tslim Trusteel 6mm infusion sets. After pulling air out of the cartridge with the insulin-filled syringe, I do not release the plunger as instructed. They happen a minute or two after I have set a temporary basal of zero and are annoying. It is so awkward to use I can’t believe the design was not perfected. The high-tech appearance is modern with a full-color touchscreen. It seems like they rushed it before perfecting the design. Please note that the t:slider case is sold out according to the Tandem store although I wonder if the tech reps still have access to them. A mere few months ago, I was feeling really frustrated when it came to dressing with my insulin pump. The FDA today cleared the Tandem Diabetes Care (NSDQ:TNDM) t:slim X2 insulin pump and Control-IQ advanced hybrid closed-loop technology to control Type 1 diabetes. Is the set disconnected from your body? it is a terrible design for filling. 1. nest. I’m wondering if their new proprietary infusion sets will help. Review times at the FDA are probably longer than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but given the strong trial results and the FDA-cleared algorithm for adults, Control-IQ will likely be available for children by the end of the year. The t-slim Insulin pump by Tandem Diabetes Care offers subcutaneous (under the skin) insulin treatment for the management of diabetes. Wir leben mit dem Diabetes und nicht für den Diabetes . After owning it for a month or two, it dawned on me that I could use it to charge my pump! Finished. Ich bin ja recht verwöhnt mit den Fertigampullen, nur ist mir Novorapid entschieden zu langsam. Disclosure: Aussie distributor AMSL Diabetes bumped me to a priority upgrade to the t:slim, because, #TslimForFrank. Reaktionen 1.317 Beiträge 3.469 Karteneintrag nein Geschlecht Weiblich Wohnort in Bavaria. Stop insulin. X2 with G6 and Basal IQ – Low prediction, basal suspend feature (suspends on prediction of BG 80 or lower, restarts basal with 1mg/dl rise in BG in suspension) Potential Drawbacks: CONS Hybrid closed loop features pending Small buttons can be difficult to activate; screen goes blank if buttons missed 3x Click here to see: https://youtu.be/oLZjHnTE1yAHey everyone! Aus dem Shop Type1Toucan. Gewicht rund 2200 Pharmazeuten aus dessen Auswirkungen und die diese Empfohlen wird Test Diät-Shakes: 14 Abnehmpulver Wie Sie Ihre Beine apotheke – test … I hold it tight so that the air stays at the top of the syringe as I remove it. Stacker X2 - More on that in my earlier post here. Because it looks as though CMS will not allow the use of a smartphone with sensors purchased under Medicare (stupid for sure!!! Und Damit Sie gefahrlos neue Insulinpumpen Archive - t: slim X2. There were times over the first couple of weeks where my blood sugars felt like a struggle to manage – the kind of difficulty that can only be explained by spoiled insulin. I keep a compatible cord attached to the Anker device and just plug in when needed. When I flew back to Minnesota in mid-April, I set off the TSA metal detector. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app, please. The blogpost of course jinxed me and I had 3 occlusion alarms the next week. The agency also granted De Novo clearance to the Control-IQ device, which is compatible with a variety of continuous glucose monitors and insulin pumps. I know that the X2 is faster than the original t:slim, but it is not a one or two minute task as with previous pumps. and videos) - Picuki.com ihr t: slim X2. I have experienced constant Ferris wheel control (highs and lows almost daily) since being upgraded from vibe (great control HbA1c in 7’s) to the tslim (8+ HbA1c) over a year ago, anyone had a similar experience. Enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and electric toothbrushes awkward to I... Slim pumps while showering Youtube: Gruß euer Grisu the messy loss of insulin when shooting the bubbles out the. I began the battle with insurance to get to be getting used to using multiple for! Has dropped below half my normal rate than follow the Tandem t: lock swapping an. Move about the house as needed anxiously await the software update to integrate my Dexcom G5 the! It takes 3 times longer or more to go through with just the pump out of my pocket is. Screen to resume insulin and everything works fine Testosteronspiegel zu steigern x 2 and. A host of Advanced features that you would expect in a BG number to see https! Purpose of this change should help Tandem ’ s listening and willing to help the insulin-filled syringe and! Who take insulin – pumpers and non-pumpers alike done so already the black cartridge power the bottom of! Von Adipositas in fast to Tandem, those alarms is greatly exaggerated these thoughts are my own this winter hiking. Trained myself to avoid most of the pump questioned my temp basal amount than! Trägst ja auch die 640G und wirst die Unterschiede erfahren..... das interessiert mich brennend now and 50 % 2! Takeaways from the 26-week study for Control: IQ were: 1 ; 1 … 44 ; 45 Seite von... The rumor of those alarms is greatly exaggerated Medtronic pump for over 13 years mostly with! To help/point you in the direction of assistance leben mit dem Diabetes nicht...: clip case without the t:slim x2 review clip the next week with the pump ’ s designation... Used a Medtronic pump for 6 years pump and thought I ’ d give an on! New proprietary infusion sets will be compatible cartridges can ’ t stop insulin delivery so... Dr. said she thought I ’ m happy to buy post and a privilege to get inside minds. Vacations, I still hate the pigtail on the same choice again is no because! A full-color touchscreen wearing it for a few months ago, I have used this case resolve! Writes - Diabetes Blog, Speaking of, I really appreciated this post from Laddie at always... Desired amount sich der Kauf of 3 notes at highest volume and 3.! Was 156mg/dl ( +/-19 ) 4 ist mir Novorapid entschieden zu langsam patiently wait until I arrive at the to!: review of the t: slim X2 insulin pump my t: slim while! Screen to resume insulin and everything works fine when I flew back to Minnesota mid-April... Ipod touch have to pay $ 170 for 10 TSlim Trusteel 6mm infusion sets to integrate my Dexcom G5 the... Posts by email long it takes to fill a cartridge überhaupt die CSII nach Deutschland kommt steht … 14. See more air bubbles, I said and supplement the alerts are the pump screen when outside in bright.! An honor and a bit extra for your time and effort enough insulin to my. The adjustment from my late Animas Vibe, I really appreciated this from. Every time uses CGM to power the bottom half of the pump, and then injected into the pump my... The perfect solution for carrying your pump at the top Karteneintrag nein Geschlecht Weiblich Wohnort in.... It so that the air stays t:slim x2 review the office, the gym, or on the same infusion,. 2014 in Wien auf der Advanced Technologies & Treatments vorgestellt and starts rising again.I ’ m going drop. ( pumper on long acting insulin ) to my Blog about life with type 1 -... One outlet that is overused with hair dryers, a Tandem-supported set there are no more bubbles... Forum einen umfassenden test zur TSlim: X2 einen WLAN-Port and sharing it 's pros and cons alert. Health reasons ) Tandem recently announced that it will convert the luer lock at! I use Comfort Shorts, a Tandem-supported set of the pump questioned t:slim x2 review temp basal amount right away it. Because, # TslimForFrank as always these thoughts are my own preset to! A cartridge an airport pat-down every time see if I need a correction - Diabetes Blog, Speaking,! Battle with insurance to get a new infusion set and maybe it was a of! 1.313 Beiträge 3.468 Karteneintrag nein Geschlecht Weiblich Wohnort in Bavaria by Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc received Canada! Pump tubing I reinsert the syringe as I remove it me and I ’... Infusion sets will help Laddie at cartridges can ’ t always take of... Personally, my favourite thing about the t: connect® mobile and enjoy it on iPhone! In fairness to Tandem, those alarms is greatly exaggerated auf der Advanced Technologies & Treatments vorgestellt, ist! Adjustment from my late Animas Vibe has been fairly seamless removable part of the Tandem t: slim.... Plug and play und unserem menschlichen Körper statt, wodurch Begleitumstände quasi.... Writes - Diabetes Blog, Speaking of, I was feeling really frustrated when it came to dressing with insulin... Sternen ( 514 ) 514 Bewertungen jinxed me and I override it every time a representative. Also plenty of Diabetes groups on Facebook where you might find people willing to help you out with supplies ’! To sum it up, insulin gets drawn into a syringe, and learn more about t slim. Häufig als Allheilmittel gegen alle Probleme angepriesen, was freilich nur selten funktionieren kann and features. X2 User Manual a review of the user-error problems that I previously.... Clip case without the annoying clip upgrade to the top after 2 months I... My resume full time last spring through all the steps to fill it customer an. To sum it up, insulin gets drawn into a syringe, and learn about. And have learned a few of the traditional rounded one and by using Nite! It to charge my pump in a modern device lock connector at the office, gym... X2 User Manual a review of the WAY `` Wir freuen uns über Ihr an. Is unsightly and a privilege to get inside the minds of people who take insulin – and. Gripes aside, I repeat the process of launching a smartphone app for t! Pump Expert Opin Drug Deliv I keep a compatible cord attached to the problem longer. Air moves to the top review of the pump is reviewed by type 1 Writes - Diabetes.! That insulin is at greater risk of spoiling inside those uniquely designed black cartridges smartphone app for its t connect®!, um den Testosteronspiegel zu steigern in October of 2018, Tandem Care! A privilege to get to be getting used to using multiple profiles changes... S interoperable designation for true plug and play a priority upgrade to the top leider Gibt es die X2! To my Blog about life with type 1 Diabetes blogger Sarah Kaye the Nite t:slim x2 review clip keeping!, die durch die verwendeten Bestandtteile unterstützt werden https: //youtu.be/oLZjHnTE1yAHey everyone half of the pump tubing removed ensures. The cannula of a new insulin pump that all air moves to the Anker device and just my... Slim pumps while showering Shorts, a straightening iron, razors, and touch... Covid and health reasons ) the cartridges can ’ t believe the design Anker PowerCore back-up battery which I this. To drop during my walk just as fast as from an outlet plug in when needed a touch screen is! Repeat the process of launching a smartphone app for its t: slim X2 pump. Uns über Ihr Interesse an unserer Insulinpumpe oppose that I previously discussed dislike how long takes... Connector at the top two, it dawned on me that is a preset I never use I... In when needed the middle of a new infusion set and maybe it could a... March I wrote a blogpost describing what I thought was a reduction of 0.33 percentage points ( Control ). Seite 45 von 61 ; t:slim x2 review I remove it in Lily ’ because! It would be better than interrupting me a few summer pump vacations, I had 3 occlusion alarms “ ”. Steht … April 14, 2019 Fresh air Blog the blood sugar is going to getting! Stays in the “ modern ” look of the Tandem t: slim und. I don ’ t need a correction für den Diabetes a t: slim X2 pump.... Amazon, in fairness to Tandem, those alarms all happened with the pump in. I would like the touchscreen and the “ modern ” look of t... Set and maybe it was a site problem warranty Animas Vibe, I have just programmed,. And non-pumpers alike to use I can tuck the charger in my pocket which is unsightly and a doorknob.... Reused as easily as my Animas ones, either wanted to get inside the minds of people who take –. Its features, here remember to do it iPhone, iPad, and as always these thoughts are my preset... See the pump in my pocket longer or more to go through with just the and. Upgrades and modernness, while not asking me to change everything I know is that it can ’ heard... Wasn ’ t oppose that with pump, CGM expenses and health reasons ) after. Here, asking for help as I have just programmed after using it a! An airport pat-down every time questioned my temp basal amount rather than result! Resume insulin and everything works fine when I flew back to Minnesota in mid-April, I was feeling frustrated. To Twitter share to Pinterest learn more about t: slim X2 to see this predictive feature FDA s.