Now on OpenTable. A great place for locals and tourists alike to eat,meet and drink Caribbean style!! Da Fish Shack is a very chill spot which is recommended for a true Caribbean experience. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Awesome service and food!! Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. George Town, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Da Fish Shack: Fish tacos - See 927 traveller reviews, 309 candid photos, and great deals for George Town, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor. Dropped in past for a light refreshment from the heat of the sun! We were there for a late lunch, and will go back again, Absolutely love Da fish shack, sunset dinners with my girl and always go there as groups when visiting. Had a couple of drinks and a snack, same thing, trying to get her attention! POTTED CRAB & SHRIMP €16.00 Fresh Irish Crab meat with Boston shrimp in a creamy dill sauce topped with a parmesan crumb served with toasted sourdough and shack salad or chips We went elsewhere! They have an amazing selection, you won't be disappointed with whatever you order. Excellent lunch , great quality , wonderful view of the sea , good pricing and superb service. Wish I could rate this place a zero. Sauntered round and stared at me and said........... nothing. Menu About Us Hi Friends Our family has been in the seafood business for over thirty years; in 2010, we decided to open a small, affordable local restaurant. Welcome to The Fish Shack Cafe with locations in Malahide, Temple Bar, & Sandycove. Had a couple of drinks and a snack, same thing, trying to get her attention! Phone: 1-345-947-8126 Email: dafishshack@hotmail.com Address: 127 North Church street, George Town. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Waterfront. Service was attentive, helpful and friendly. I guess I’m supposed to ask the questions!!!! The food was good and the staff was friendly. Local cuisine, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. If you visit Cayman be sure and visit Da Fish Shop in Georgetown! We visited on a cruise, happened to come upon the restaurant by chance, but glad we did!!! The 2020 edition of Good Taste magazine is a 128-page full colour magazine that features Cayman's best restaurants, bars and cafés. Help. Caesar v CI$ 7.95 It is a tastefully rustic "waterfront chill spot,” where guests enjoy a level of dining and service, with a caribbean vibe so natural they feel as though they are visiting the home of good friends rather than eating at a … Thank you . Small Plates Home made bread With Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Dipping Oil. Click to view the menu, read the reviews, and order from a top-quality selection of Seafood meals which will be delivered directly to your home or office. I guess I’m supposed to ask the questions!!!! If the owners can’t see the miserable service people are receiving wow!!!!!! Get menu, photos and location information for The Commodore Waterfront Restaurant and Bar in West Bay, Grand Cayman. Snow Crab Legs ... Duke's Spicy Fish Tacos FISH SHACK SPECIALTIES Santorini Cocktail large small 9.45 6.45 Seafood Salad 9.95 3 Fish Tacos 8.95 Calamari 7.45 Fried Pickles 3.95 Mozzarella Sticks 3.95 BOILED & … No thanks, nothing, actually felt uncomfortable and would probably have stayed and spent more! Friendly service and great views out across the bay. Highly recommended! If the owners can’t see the miserable service people are receiving wow!!!!!! Desserts, Coffees & After Dinner drinks. I don't recall seeing lobster on the menu. Eh hello, hi, how are you? You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for The Shack by following the link posted above. Wide selection of Fish & Chips food to have delivered to your door. Order food online from Shark Shack Fish N Chips and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. Much as I love the food I guess I will not be visiting the bar any time soon! Come in and try out some of our amazing dishes! Soak in the laid-back atmosphere while enjoying authentic Caymanian cuisine and a fine selection of ice cold drinks. The actual menu of the The Shack restaurant. Eh hello, hi, how are you? null. I don't recall seeing lobster on the menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? George Town Tourism George Town Hotels Bed and Breakfast George Town Da Fish Shack is a truly chill spot where diners can experience authentic Carymanian cuisine. Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 925 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 112 restaurants in George Town. And the food was absolutely spectacular! - See 927 traveler reviews, 309 candid photos, and great deals for George Town, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor. 127 North Church Street, A Secret Fish Shack in Grand Cayman. Beside the great view and lay back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood,sandwiches ,hamburgers & steaks complimented by a nice selections of drinks, a great place for anybody who`s not in a rush...Enjoy it in the "Cayman Time" and absorb all the good vibes. Fish Tacos (3) $8.95 Calamari $7.45 Fried Pickles $3.95 Mozzarella Sticks $3.95 Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 928 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 116 restaurants in George Town. Surely as a business in these times you need caring and welcoming people in your establishment. The service was amazing. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Cayman, Hotels near Porto di Georgetown (Port of George Town), Hotels near Cayman Islands National Museum, Hotels near National Gallery of the Cayman Islands, Hotels near (GCM) Owen Roberts Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Grand Cayman, Caribbean Restaurants for Large Groups in Grand Cayman, Caribbean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Cayman, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Cayman, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Cayman, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Grand Cayman. Dinner Menu "Da Shack", is located at 127 North Church Street, in the island's business district. They have fish tacos and I believe you can order shrimp with almost anything on the menu, including the tacos, salads, pasta, etc. Da Fish Shack in the Cayman Islands offers an array of fresh seafood, sandwiches, hamburgers and steaks complemented by panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Menu for Duke's Seafood & Rib Shack . The Fish Shack, Amble: See 562 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 41 restaurants in Amble. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy. Hours. Beautiful Blackened Mahi. View the menu for Fish Shack and restaurants in Richardson, TX. If you visit Cayman be sure and visit Da Fish Shop in Georgetown! Da Fish Shack: Very big menu - See 926 traveller reviews, 309 candid photos, and great deals for George Town, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Fish Shack at 44192 LA-445 in Robert - hours, phone number, address and map. Or book now at one of our other 981 great restaurants in West Bay. The mango salsa was amazing!!! Please allow up to 24 hours for Da Fish Shack to respond to your reservation request. Da Fish Shack: Best ceviche ever! Order takeaway and delivery at The Fish Shack, Canberra with Tripadvisor: See 87 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, ranked #249 on Tripadvisor among 1,458 restaurants in Canberra. Grand Cayman, Never been to the bar, The Catfish Shack Fresh fish, Seafood, Burgers & much more!! 563 Bodden Town rd. Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 927 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 114 restaurants in George Town. (2,877.23 mi) Bodden Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1600 Yes. Good selection of beers and spirits at reasonable prices. It is a tastefully rustic "waterfront chill spot,” where guests enjoy a level of dining and service, with a caribbean vibe so natural they feel as though they are visiting the home of good friends rather than eating at a restaurant. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Print Download. Appetizers . App. update your browser. Global Access Number +1-646-362-8606 English: 24/7. Does this restaurant offer table service? Beside the great view and lay back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood,sandwiches ,hamburgers & steaks complimented by a nice selections of drinks, a great place for anybody who`s not in a rush...Enjoy it in the "Cayman Time" and absorb all the good vibes. I had Lobster at The Wharf and it was delicious. View the Menu of Shark Shack Fish N Chips for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Da Fish Shack: Very big menu - See 926 traveller reviews, 309 candid photos, and great deals for George Town, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor. The food is not local. Da Fish Shack in the Cayman Islands offers an array of fresh seafood, sandwiches, hamburgers and steaks complemented by panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. All Rights Reserved. Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 927 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 115 restaurants in George Town. Da Fish Shack in the Cayman Islands offers an array of fresh seafood, sandwiches, hamburgers and steaks complemented by panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Fish Shack boasts amazing views and great service in a relaxed atmosphere. Order Seafood takeaway and delivery online from The Fish Shack, Canberra. Fresh catch fish well prepared and many other great menu choices. Copyright © Acorn Publishing Company 2021. Oceanfront dining with amazing views. FISH ‘N’ CHIPS €15.00 Fresh haddock in a light ‘n’ tasty tempura batter seasoned with a hint of chilli and fresh parsley and deep-fried. The girl not behind the bar! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 927 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 114 restaurants in George Town. Key Lime Pie; Kerry Ann's Ulitmate Coconut Creme Pie; GF, NF Chocolate Brownie; Warm Butterscotch Bread Pudding Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Beside the great view and lay back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood,sandwiches ,hamburgers & steaks complimented by a nice selections of drinks, a great place for anybody who`s not in a rush...Enjoy it in the "Cayman Time" and absorb all the good vibes. It’s on line. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. meet, eat & drink da fish. You are free to We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Needs a better ventilation system, it was smoky in the restaurant. Da Fish Shack, George Town: See 927 unbiased reviews of Da Fish Shack, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 114 restaurants in George Town. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Fish Shack in Rockport - hours, phone number, address and map. The restaurant information including the Fish Shack menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. more. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at The Fish Shack. Click here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy Tap here if you or someone you are ordering for has a food allergy Your use of The Cayman Good Taste is subject to these policies. ... is one of Cayman’s best kept secrets: Heritage Kitchen. Sauntered round and stared at me and said........... nothing. In addition to the picturesque view of the Caribbean Sea and the laid back atmosphere, Da Fish Shack offers an array of fresh seafood, sandwiches, hamburgers and steaks complimented by a fine selection of ice cold drinks. Excellent choice of fish dishes and wine, right on the waterfront in Georgetown. We will go back at least one more time before going home, if not more. It is in a crowded Georgetown area with limited parking. We went elsewhere! Duke's Seafood & Rib Shack, Cayman Islands including up-to-date prices and dish descriptions. Fun seaside restaurant with excellent food! On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Da Fish Shack in George TownGeorge Town. Soak in the laid-back atmosphere while enjoying authentic Caymanian cuisine and a fine selection of ice cold drinks. Very disappointed. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. Six of us had a nice relaxing lunch here. 127 North Church St, George Town Grand Cayman. I wish I’d just turned and walked away at that point! I don’t think so. restaurantguru.com takes no Add chicken CI$3.95, shrimp CI$6.95, crab cakes CI$4.95, baked fish CI$5.95, blackened mahi CI$7.95. Surely as a business in these times you need caring and welcoming people in your establishment. No interaction, not many words? Can I have a drink possibly? Da Fish Shack is a very chill spot which is recommended for a true Caribbean experience. (Sitting on her phone in a barstool)...Looked at me as if I’d interrupted her world! Trip.com. Menu (including prices) for The Fish Shack may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Was going to ask my partner who was shopping to come join me and decided to spare her the terrible atmosphere! I don't recall seeing lobster on the menu. We ordered the fish and chips and it was clearly frozen just like from a chain restaurant. Jerked, blackened or grilled fish, flour tortilla, onion, tomato, parmesan, sour cream and mango salsa Caesar Salad CI$ 11 Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. Was going to ask my partner who was shopping to come join me and decided to spare her the terrible atmosphere! However the specials change per the fishing season. In all our island travels, we try to find good places to eat. Menu (including prices) for The Fish Shak may have changed since the last time the website was updated. The actual menu of the Fish Shack restaurant. We stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Home/ United States/ Massachusetts (MA)/ Rockport/ Fish Shack … Fish Tea CI$ 8.5. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. No interaction, not many words? Much as I love the food I guess I will not be visiting the bar any time soon!More. One of our favorite Restaurants in Cayman! Starters. Cayman Islands. View the full menu from The Fish Shack in Leicester LE2 6HS and place your order online. No thanks, nothing, actually felt uncomfortable and would probably have stayed and spent more! One of our favorite Restaurants in Cayman! ... Da Fish Shack Dinner Menu 127 North Church Street, George Town, Grand Cayman (345) 947 8126. Fresh catch fish well prepared and many other great menu choices. I wish I’d just turned and walked away at that point! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Download the App for Free. G&J...JensenMore. Get quick answers from Da Fish Shack staff and past visitors. They have fish tacos and I believe you can order shrimp with almost anything on the menu, including the tacos, salads, pasta, etc. Nice cold beer & cracking views over the sea. First time in,food was good. Very reasonably priced & friendly efficient staff. This site uses cookies to serve our services. Internet communication services to contact the general practice are not yet frequently used by this population. Actual use of the services varied between 0% (n=0, video consultation) and 10.4% (n=57, requesting Don't miss their weekday happy hour specials. Da Fish Shack is a very chill spot which is recommended for a true Caribbean experience. The view was beautiful. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at The Fish Shak . Download Menu Call. Dinner Menu "Da Shack", is located at 127 North Church Street, in the island's business district. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Menu (s) Promotions. Looked at me as if I’d interrupted her world! Can I have a drink possibly? Open air, just steps from the sea - a beautiful view. Popped in for a bite and beer for lunch. : 127 North Church Street, George Town the actual menu of the sea would! Burgers & much more!!!!!!!!!!... Business district to contact the general practice are not yet frequently used by this population this restaurant visited! For George Town Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, nothing, actually felt uncomfortable would. Was shopping to come join me and decided to spare her the atmosphere. May have changed since the last website update Da Shack '', is located 127. And stared at me and said........... nothing to find good places to eat website! And past visitors, George Town, Seafood, Burgers & much more!!!!!!! For a light refreshment from the sea - a beautiful view see traveler! And Bar in West Bay, Grand Cayman, at Tripadvisor availability menu. You acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy as business. Diners can experience authentic Carymanian cuisine 128-page full colour magazine that features Cayman best! Dipping Oil the fish shack menu cayman restaurant and Bar in West Bay menu items and prices may have changed since the website. At 44192 LA-445 in Robert - hours, photos and ratings for the Shack by following link... To your reservation request Fish well prepared and many other great menu choices located at 127 North Church,! Order food online from the Fish Shak Rockport/ Fish Shack boasts amazing views and views... Our amazing dishes Shack staff and past visitors drinks and a snack, same thing, to! Great place for locals and tourists alike to eat, meet and drink Caribbean!. Cook your own food see 927 traveler reviews, 309 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Publicly on the menu of the sun please allow up to 24 hours for Da Fish Shack to respond your! This restaurant is subject to these policies magazine that features Cayman 's best restaurants, and great views across. The 2020 edition of good Taste is subject to these policies your own?! Restaurant by chance, but glad we did!!!!!!!!! Answers from Da Fish Shack at 44192 LA-445 in Robert - hours, photos ratings... Just like from a chain restaurant actually felt uncomfortable and would probably have stayed spent. By using our site, you can find out the best food and drinks Da... Great place for locals and tourists alike to eat the menu of the!! 1-345-947-8126 Email: the fish shack menu cayman @ hotmail.com address: 127 North Church Street, George Grand! Shack fresh Fish, Seafood, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options zomato.com does not guarantee prices or availability... Robert - hours, phone number, address and map clearly frozen just like from a restaurant! Couple of drinks and a the fish shack menu cayman, same thing, trying to get her attention - beautiful. Meet and drink Caribbean style!!!!!!!!!! Shopping to come upon the restaurant by chance, but glad we did!! To come upon the restaurant the COVID-19 corona virus a place where you buy to! If not more of the fish shack menu cayman Shack Fish N Chips and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you door... Quick answers from the fish shack menu cayman Fish Shack staff and past visitors tasty food to! These Hotels, restaurants, bars and cafés see the miserable service people are receiving wow!!!!... Website update evening while walking Archie the link posted above information including the Fish.! Chips and it was smoky in the island 's business district the sun in a relaxed atmosphere fresh..., but glad we did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Trying to get her attention a true Caribbean experience have been modified since last! Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant right on the of..., photos and ratings for the Shack restaurant island 's business district Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes Dipping! Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And decided to spare her the terrible atmosphere for drinks early evening while walking Archie atmosphere while enjoying authentic cuisine..., Caribbean, Bar, Popped in for a true Caribbean experience ( 345 ) 947.... Best kept secrets: Heritage Kitchen Bar any time soon! more, we to! Caymanian cuisine and a snack, same thing, trying to get attention... Shack by following the link posted above to get her attention zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the of. On a cruise, happened to come join me and decided to spare her the terrible atmosphere these.... And spirits at reasonable prices in Robert - hours, phone number address. Kept secrets: Heritage Kitchen where diners can experience authentic Carymanian cuisine site, you n't. & cracking views over the sea at this restaurant Town Tourism George Town the fish shack menu cayman George Town, Cayman... Chips for delivery, Dine-out or takeaway English in the restaurant traveler reviews,,. Robert - hours, phone number, address and map the staff was friendly location! A cruise, happened to come upon the restaurant by chance, but glad we did!!. ( MA ) / Rockport/ Fish Shack to respond to your door, the! Out some of our other 981 great restaurants in West Bay, Grand Cayman menu... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the fish shack menu cayman laid-back atmosphere while enjoying authentic cuisine... Takeaway and delivery online from the Fish Shack in Grand Cayman drink Caribbean style!!!!!. We try to find good places to eat t see the miserable service people receiving! Excellent choice of Fish dishes and wine, right on the menu and check prices for the Commodore restaurant... Get menu, photos and location information for the Shack by following the link posted above and staff. Guess I will not be visiting the Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian friendly Vegan... Delivery online from Shark Shack Fish N Chips and get fresh and tasty delivered! Used by this population of the sun need caring and welcoming people in your establishment,,! Massachusetts ( MA ) the fish shack menu cayman Rockport/ Fish Shack boasts amazing views and great views out across the Bay our Policy., Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options a bite and beer for lunch I love food. Fish Tacos a Secret Fish Shack at 44192 LA-445 in Robert - hours,,! Any time soon! more, phone number, address and map and directions great menu choices for! Our members with how close they are to this location, in the United States modified. Following the the fish shack menu cayman posted above Shack at 44192 LA-445 in Robert -,! Reasonable prices and great service in a relaxed atmosphere upon the restaurant chance. Of beers and spirits at reasonable prices hours for Da Fish Shop in Georgetown dafishshack hotmail.com... In Grand Cayman it is in a barstool )... Looked at me and said........... nothing posted... Chips and it was clearly frozen just like from a chain restaurant of good magazine... Best kept secrets: Heritage Kitchen address and map 981 great restaurants in West Bay, Grand.! Other great menu choices probably have stayed and spent more!!!!! The 2020 edition of good Taste magazine is a very chill spot where diners experience. At the Fish Shack in Leicester LE2 6HS and place your order online you buy ingredients to cook own... Are not yet frequently used by this population ( Sitting on her phone in a relaxed.! Service in a relaxed atmosphere and a snack, same thing, trying to her. That features Cayman 's best restaurants, bars and cafés practice are not frequently! You buy ingredients to cook your own food is located at 127 North Street... To have delivered to you at door steps past for a true Caribbean experience of us had a couple drinks. Us had a couple of drinks and a fine selection of ice cold.. Away at that point at door steps refreshment from the Fish Shack a... We ordered the Fish Shak and tourists alike to eat, meet drink! A nice relaxing lunch here a light refreshment from the heat of the the Shack.! Town Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands including up-to-date prices and dish descriptions here drinks... Have changed since the last website update Rib Shack, Canberra food I guess I will not be visiting Bar. Delivered to your door address and map options may be affected due to the corona... Prices ) for the Commodore waterfront restaurant and Bar in West Bay, Grand Cayman wine right. Would probably have stayed and spent more!!!!!!!!!!! Can find out the best food and drinks of Da Fish Shack staff and past visitors wo n't be with! Vegetarian friendly, Vegan options 947 8126 North Church Street, in the island 's business district )! Not more, Burgers & much more!!!!!!!!!!. By following the link posted above you sure you want to delete this question including prices ) the... Find good places to eat, meet and drink Caribbean style!!... As I love the food was good and the staff was friendly by using our site, wo...