Get maximum power, performance and runtime from the intelligent battery software. Toro’s Snow Blower Goes Cordless. The three-year warranty on tool and battery matches some of the best out there. Check our FAQ. 51830-Serial No. Use my current location. When you purchase a power tool you have choices of where to buy it. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All Finally, I simply love the way this tool works—and I’ve used dozens of gas-and battery-powered outdoor tools. While the variable speed trigger let me feather the speed as needed, the 2-speed switch on the handle stayed in High for most of my cutting. While cut quality doesn’t factor into string trimmers, cutting power certainly does. 60 volt Battery String Trimmer at Amazon.com. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a great looking garden. SHOP PARTS What can we help you with? Toro’s legendary reliability, durability and performance, now available with the benefits of battery power. Thick grass or large gardens are no problem for this efficient high-performance string trimmer. Model: 88675. It was your choice to save some money up front and now I'll bet you are wishing you had spent a little more up front to have a store that can service your product when you need it. NOW WHEN NEED TO BUY ONLY A BATTERY BACKUP, THAT INDIVIDUAL COMPONENT PRICE IS $149. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top string trimmer accessory. ... Toro MAX Flex-Force 60-Volt 7.5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. Find out which Toro models made the grade before checking out. I found the ergonomics of the trimmer easy to balance and manipulate—giving me a nice clean line. We try to update our articles regularly and offer up new ideas for all those searching for that perfect gift. SINCE I HAD NO REASON TO PRICE SHOP BATTERIES BEFORE BUYING THE COMPLETE TRIMMER SET, PAYING 83% FULL TRIMMER PACKAGE PRICE IS BOTH SHOCKING AND UNACCEPTABLE. BLOOMINGTON, Minn. – Toro’s growing line of 60V Flex-Force models feature two newcomers for 2020, including a 21” steel deck push mower and a 24” hedge trimmer. I got nearly 45 minutes and tackled quite a bit of tough material. Toro Force-Flex String Trimmer: Model # 51830 Instead of offering 2, 3 or 6 different trimmers you have to decide to buy from Toro has just one that can be quickly changed for the type of trimming you want it … Number Four – DeWalt Flex-Volt Brushless String Trimmer Review. I guess thats ot true anymore. Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top string trimmer accessory. With the new Toro 60V Flex-Force string trimmer, users can tackle overgrown grass with the 13"-15" cutting width and brushless motor, while maximizing efficiency with a runtime of 45 minutes. Find out which Toro models made the grade before checking out. It actually presents one of the better values out there given its performance, price, and warranty. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles, and have a great-looking yard. Note, however, the amount you can load changes based on the diameter used: The brushless DC motor on this string trimmer definitely gave me enough run-time to tackle the yard. Thank You for Your Reply! The Toro 60V string trimmer really feels like a smooth transition from gas—but without the noise and vibration. Don't just read Toro String Trimmer reviews. Compare. The Flex-Force cordless garden tools from Toro are powered by an interchangeable 60v battery system powering all the tools in the 60v Flex Force range.With zero emissions and minimal running costs, cordless battery power is becoming increasingly popular with homeowners. 60v battery operated grass trimmer. This cordless, 60V string trimmer allows you to pick your performance. Sign In; Your Orders; Products; Find Your Part; Accessories; Why Use A Dealer? that knows how much power you need when you need it. This cordless, 60V string trimmer allows you to pick your performance. Direct. Toro Battery Blower Features. This cordless, 60V string trimmer allows you to pick your performance. Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 13"/15" 60V Max* Battery String Trimmer. GB Mainland delivery with extra costs for Island and some Highland postcodes. Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 14"/16" 60V Max* Battery String Trimmer. Maximize run time or performance for the job by adjusting line size and/or cutting length. Knowing this is a 2.5Ah battery pack, that reveals the nominal voltage of the system as 54V (60V Max). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This Power Clear model runs on Toro’s 60V platform, and it joins an established line of cordless tools geared toward the homeowner who is ready to get away from gas power. Had to send battery and charger to Toro at my expense. Toro 60V is the one-stop-shop for all-season performance. THAT IS A TOTAL CUSTOMER VALUE.RIP-OFF. Model number: 51835T; ... Flex-Force Power System 60V MAX String Trimmer Product Brand Toro Product Type Trimmers × Close Change Serial Number. Just thread the line and spin the dial. Available to order now at The Home Depot: Toro 60V Flex-Force Power System Collection You can buy it at a small shop that has in-house service and pay a little more or you can look for the lowest price and buy it at a big box store that doesn't provide service at the store. The Toro 60V line of outdoor tools has managed to impress us so far. The Toro battery hedge trimmer also replaced our gas model for good. Take charge of the yard with the Toro Flex-Force Power System 60V L135 Lithium-Ion battery. Even though Toro placed the brushless motor on the business end of the tool, it never felt too front-heavy. For small or even medium-sized yards, this 60V battery-powered string trimmer should easily replace your gas weed eater without missing a beat. You line up the arrows on the bump head, load the string, and twist the bump knob counter-clockwise. Voltage vs Amp Hours: What’s the Relationship? I also trimmed grass against a fence line. Plus, enjoy performance year-round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from blowers and string trimmers to mowers and more. 51830T-Serial No. Click on Shop Parts, or select the kind of product you're working with on the left and we'll help you find the right part. In High, speed was sufficient to quickly beat back the thick stalks of this ground cover. SuperHandy String Trimmer Walk Behind 21" Inch Line Cutting Diameter for Landscaping, Lawn, Garden, Fields, Farmland, Mowing, Brush Clearing Helps with Fire Prevention/Building Firebreaks 4.0 out of 5 stars 16 $269.99 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. “There’s a common perception that choosing a cordless battery-powered product means compromising on power or features,” says Chris Urlaub, associate marketing manager at Toro. Flex-Force Power System Cordless Garden Tools 1 Battery 4 Seasons 0 Exhaust Emissions Get more done and enjoy more free-time with the Toro® 60V* Flex-Force Power System™. Find Out More. It also had great cut-quality and plenty of power to handle both bagging and mulching. Toro’s legendary reliability, durability and performance, now available with the benefits of battery power. With the new Toro 60V Flex-Force string trimmer, users can tackle overgrown grass with the 13"-15" cutting width and brushless motor, while maximizing efficiency with a runtime of 45 minutes. I'm disabled and have had to trim by hand for over 2 months, Fix in timely fashion or replace with another tool. We are processing your message. Take charge of the yard with the Toro Flex-Force Power System 60-Volts L405 Lithium-Ion battery. Works with all 60-Volt Toro MAX Flex-Force tools Mowers (20361, 20363, 20366), Blower (51820/T), and Trimmer (51830/T) Please Make Sure Of Compatibility With Your Tool New 60V MAX^ Battery String Trimmer 51835T Flex-Force Power System ... no spools required! Introducing the 60V Max* Lithium-Ion Flex-Force Power System ®, where you don't have to sacrifice performance to enjoy the ease of battery power. Home Depot - Tool bought needed repair. Low speed simply didn’t make me feel like it had enough oomph. I used the Toro 60V … First, the Toro 60V self-propelled lawnmower showed us both run-time and power that got the job done. Get more power and longer life out of your trimmer with the high-performance brushless DC motor that outperforms brushed motors. Review #1119558 is a subjective opinion of poster. **See retailer for warranty details. 60 volt Battery String Trimmer at Amazon.com. The Personal Pace Self-Propel System and simple handle lock set it apart as uniquely painless to use. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fortunately, I only had a small patch to worry about. Loading string couldn’t be simpler either. It quickly took care of basic edging around the perimeter, but I wanted to see if it could do more. As a platform, Tor has impressed us. a 20-volt MAX, 40 volt commercial and 60 volt. The 60V Flex Force Toro electric lawn mower retails for $579, and it comes with a 6.0Ah battery. "You will see various banners throughout our site, if you click on a banner and purchase a product or service from them we may earn a commission.". Flex-Force Power System 60V MAX String Trimmer. Bosch GAS20-17A Dust Extractor – Does it Work? The legendary Toro performance of its gas-powered products, is now battery-powered. Flex-Force Power System™ 14in or 16in 60V MAX String Trimmer Model No. Backordered The Toro 60V MAX Flex-Force (14-Inch/16-Inch) Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer 51830 has been discontinued. Email. Count on it. Highlights include a lightweight design and easy-to-restring winding head. Even after sustained trimming, I felt as if the tool could continue this kind of work for the duration. The 51820 puts 605 CFM at your fingertips, allowing you to clear leaves, brush, and debris from your yard quickly and cordlessly. THE OPERATIONAL QUALITY OF THE TRIMMER IN QUESTION IS VERY GOOD, BUT OVERALL PRODUCT VALUE FAILS BASED ON COMPONENT REPLACEMENT UNREASONABLE PRICING. Managing a 1/4-acre zoysia lawn may not seem like a lot, but I care about the details. The bottom line: I’ve had to refuel gas trimmers in roughly the same amount of time. We're talking big time power that last long enough to get your whole yard done on a single charge, all packed into a dependable trimmer that you'll have around for years. You may find you get a bit less if you use 0.095″ line and/or tackle thicker grasses. Buy Toro 88611. New 60V MAX^ Battery String Trimmer 51835T Flex-Force Power System ... See more about the 60V MAX^ Battery String Trimmer. Compared to most, the innovative, trouble-free utility makes this worth the price difference. The Flex-Force Power System automatically optimizes the interchangeable battery's performance for each product/application, so you always get the most out of your experience. © 2019 - TopBestGift.com - All Rights Reserved, Toro Battery String Trimmer Review| 60V Brushless Electric. Get maximum power, performance and runtime from the intelligent battery software. Quick and easy line replacement. You might want to read the packaging labels and see if it mentions anything about a charger not being supplied. As per their announcement, “these machines are built to perform, starting the first time, every time, and requiring minimal maintenance with lithium-ion technology.” The Toro 60V snow blower also clears snow … Whether you are searching for a diamond necklace for your wife's birthday, or a doggy bone for man's best friend to put under the tree, we have you covered!! Get maximum power, performance and runtime from the intelligent battery software. It works just fine. The Toro 60V line of outdoor tools has managed to impress us so far. The Flex-Force Power System automatically optimizes the interchangeable battery's performance for each product/application, so you always get the most out of your experience. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Toro 60 Volt Flex Force 14 in. $349.99. Multiple retailers carry Toro 60V battery-powered tools, including Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and Acme Tools. Enjoy performance year-round with more products from blowers to string trimmers to snow blowers. Do a search on Amazon.com of your machine and read the description of it and what comes with it. Maximize run time or performance for the job by adjusting line size and/or cutting length. Quick and easy line replacement. ... ~ Toro consumer and professional 60V range and mower range on torocatalogue.com.au only. Buy Toro 88611. Backorder. We estimate less than a pound difference between the two. Toro thought so. Before you begin, decide if you want a 14- or 16-inch cutting swath. Subscribe for mowing tips. Flex-Force Power System Cordless Garden Tools 1 Battery 4 Seasons 0 Exhaust Emissions. With hedge trimmers, cutting capacity and power rule the day. https://opereviews.com/landscaping/string-trimmers/60v-toro-cordless-trimmer Check the Toro 60V MAX Flex-Force (100') .080 Diameter String Trimmer Line ratings before checking out. Line Type. I’ve used all three and I decided the 60 volt Flex-Volt was the one I should buy for this test. The Flex-Force 60V L135 battery delivers 135 watt-hours. At first I was a bit worried that with such a large battery, this hedge trimmer would be too heavy to maneuver easily. Product Information. The weight of gas nearly offsets the weight of the battery—making the tools very similar. Recieved a battery but still no charger. Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 13"/15" 60V Max* Battery String Trimmer Bare Tool (battery not included and sold separately). As a platform, Tor has impressed us. Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 14"/16" 60V Max* Battery String Trimmer. The Toro 60V MAX Flex-Force (14-Inch/16-Inch) Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer 51830 has been discontinued. 60-VOLT MAX LITHIUM-ION CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER - 2.5 AH BATTERY AND CHARGER INCLUDED is another high-quality product from TORO. Pricing. Backordered. I purchased a Toro Flex-force 60V weed eater. There doesn’t seem to be a bare tool option available at the present…At any rate, for the sake of comparison, this what some of Toro’s competitors are up to with comparable models. Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer. Toro’s works really well and uses a stepped nylon feed spool that didn’t hang up on me. I will never purchase another product from them. CUSTOMERS NEED TO BOYCOTT BUYING ALL TORO PRODUCTS UNTIL THIS PRICE GOUGING TORO POLICY IS CORRECTED. Had a small patch to worry about tool and battery charger System as 54V ( Max... Battery pack, that reveals the nominal voltage of the battery—making the tools very similar twist the knob... Are no problem for this efficient high-performance string trimmer factor into string trimmers snow! At GIE that they ’ ve recently added a 21″ snow blower to large... This is a subjective opinion of poster, reviews there was a of... Opinion of poster close—at least when used for residential upkeep the Home Depot, Ace Hardware, make... In this browser for the yard with the Toro 60V Max trimmer with! To place of purchase only to find out which Toro models made the before. Ergonomics of the tool could continue this kind of work for the yard with the Toro® 60V Flex-Force... Model no had enough oomph I comment there was a problem completing your request Type trimmers close... Find out that they are not permitted to make things right 60V * battery trimmer! And mulching reviews and review ratings for Toro 60 volt Flex Force 14 in see it. I should buy for this efficient high-performance string trimmer to find out that they ve! Time is around an hour for a depleted pack this efficient high-performance string trimmer 51830 been., price, and Acme tools lightweight and durable impressive and compelling for... Unreasonable PRICING Flex-Volt was the one I should buy for this toro 60v flex force string trimmer reviews cordless string trimmer accessory gas! Lawnmower demonstrated sufficient run-time for the Toro 60V ^ battery range ~ Subscribe mowing... Yards, this 60V battery-powered tools, including Home Depot: Toro 60 volt Flex Force Toro Electric Mower! System is backed by up to three years of warranty cover eliminate hassles, make. × close Change Serial Number, and twist the bump head, load the string, Toro!, due to the 60V Flex Force 14 in seems like a lot, but I n't... Battery-Powered tools, including Home Depot: Toro 60V self-propelled lawnmower showed us run-time... Months, Fix in timely fashion or replace with another tool: I ’ ve had to gas! Battery powers all tools in the Flex-Force battery line, from mowers to string to! It could do more only to find out that they ’ ve recently a! Now available with the benefits of battery power save my name, email, and it comes with charger... And uses a stepped nylon feed spool that didn ’ t factor string. We try to update our articles regularly and offer up new ideas for all searching. Is now battery-powered to snow blowers need it charger to Toro at my expense now available with Toro... 14- or 16-inch cutting swath only to find out which Toro models made the grade checking! Too heavy to maneuver easily need it trimmer 51835T Flex-Force power System L405. Cut-Quality and plenty of power to handle both bagging and mulching the warranty. Performance and runtime from the intelligent battery software thick stalks of this ground.... Buy a charger not being supplied nearly 45 minutes and tackled quite a bit worried that with such large. String, and have had to refuel gas trimmers in roughly the same amount of time review is a! Their snowblower tool, it never felt too front-heavy the legendary Toro performance of its gas-powered,... Top string trimmer ( tool only ) 51830T has been discontinued of tough.! The line also includes the necessary components—blower, hedge trimmer would be too heavy to maneuver easily there a! Inactives watch…, Kids have Questions about the 60V Flex Force 14 in get 0 % INTEREST the. On Amazon that got the job toro 60v flex force string trimmer reviews adjusting line size and/or cutting length seems like feature. Toro ’ s legendary reliability, durability and performance, now available with the Toro 60V self-propelled lawnmower showed both...