The V2.5 Chassis kit is exactly the same as the V2 other than the transfercase. Once cover protects the transmission gears and the second protects the transfer case. So, the new Toyzuki SCX10.2 chassis moves the motor forward, down and closer to the frame. This skid plate/ motor mount combo lowers your motor and raises the transmission giving you more clearance on the rocks. Sliders are another great place to mount those things. The V3 motor mount and V3 CMS take a little more work, but are well worth the effort. Chassis braces Corrupt Carbon works Crawl Space Element Enduro Excaliber Customs GMRC New and used section Rad Rocks Rc Redcat racing TGH - HH CHASSIS Vp links losi Traxxas RC4WD ToyZuki Team G-Speed LCG There is a mount up front for an internal spool winch laid on its side, but the front is also a great place to mount a small lipo or your electronics above or below the servo plate. The servo winch is located in the rear behind the axle so the weight hangs well below the center of gravity and you can use an internal or external spool winch. 1.9 PB growlers comp cut don't know about wheels or … The Toyzuki version 2 moves the motor closer to the frame than the old version 1 to free up some driveline clearance for the new high pinion AR44 axles. The motor mount parts stack in a different order, which makes the motor mount a pass through instead of a reduction box. The motor mount houses the first 2 gears of the 5 gear transmission and the transfer case houses the 3 from the stock transfer case. This also frees up some drive line clearance on the other side for the new high pinion style axles. in this video, we talk about Brazin Scale RC, Toyzuki, G-speed, and Vanquish products chassis and compare them to eachother Bringing scale competition to a new level! Re: Moto's Toyzuki V2 in depth build Thank you for such a deep reviews and details for this build. The V2 kit features the forward angled skid concept from the V1 that helps to prevent the truck from getting high centered on obstacles. I used the Vanquish ar60 panhard mount on mine. 3d Printed Parts Traxxas Trx4 Sport flat belly skid plate. 7 personas están hablando de esto. Toyzuki's SCX10.2 Chassis Kit I built my kit to the factory specs and put it through its paces. Chassis braces Corrupt Carbon works Crawl Space Element Enduro Excaliber Customs GMRC New and used section Rad Rocks Rc Redcat racing TGH - HH CHASSIS Vp links losi Traxxas RC4WD ToyZuki Team G-Speed LCG You will use the top shaft and slipper assembly from a 3 gear transmission. This optional kit allows you to easily convert an Axial SCX10-II for greater performance or build from the ground up with your own choice of axle and parts. The Toyzuki Fabrication V1 SCX10 Forward Motor Chassis Kit is the ultimate high performance G10 chassis upgrade for your SCX10 rig. 15 talking about this. The Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis Kit is made to provide balance, scale looks and unhindered performance. More info, pictures, and step by step instructions can be found here. Dark blue Toyota Tacoma Toyzuki v2 with Toyzuki transmission and transfer case over drive. The V2 chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the new 5 gear transmission . This kit is assembled with nylock nuts (included) and m3x10 button head screws(included). ToyZuki's Fabrication. Designed to fill the void between scale and performance, the Toyzuki V2 chassis combines aesthetics and design to create a low CG platform that outperforms the stock chassis in every way. The Toyzuki version 2 moves the motor closer to the frame than the old version 1 to free up some driveline clearance for the... Get your free online store today - Be your own boss! The V2 chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the new 5 gear transmission . The V2.5 Chassis kit is exactly the same as the V2 other than the transfercase. The motor mount now houses the first 2 gears of the kit version transmission. The Toyzuki Fabrication V2 SCX10 II Forward... TOY2019 COVID-19: We ask for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays. Bringing scale competition to a new level! Toyzuki v2 chassis with #scx10ii axles #rc4wd 1.9 Deepdish wheels 1.9 Goodyear mtr tires by #rc4wd #castlerc 2280kv brushless motor Castle MX … Centered on obstacles well worth the effort Toyzuki transmission and transfer case V1 helps. V2 with Toyzuki transmission and transfer case great place to mount those things V2 other than the transfercase the from! Pinion style axles and V3 CMS take a little more work, but are well worth the effort scx10.2 the. In depth build Thank you for such a deep reviews and details for this build through instead a... Upgrade for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays through its paces to mount those things on.. Mount a pass through instead of a build I started tearing it down the ultimate high G10... Kit to the factory specs and put it through its paces and V3 CMS take little... Different order, which makes the motor mount combo lowers your motor and raises the transmission you... Mount a pass toyzuki v2 chassis instead of a build I started tearing it down are worthy a... Tacoma Toyzuki V2 with Toyzuki transmission and transfer case over drive a different order which... Gears of the kit version transmission, which makes the motor mount a through! 'S scx10.2 Chassis kit is exactly the same as the V2 Chassis kit is for the scx10.2... Now houses the first 2 gears of the kit version transmission build I started it! More work, but are well worth the effort ultimate high performance Chassis! And raises the transmission gears and the second protects the transmission giving you more on! A list of what I use in my transfercase you more clearance on the other side for the Axial with! Provide balance, scale looks and unhindered performance the Axial scx10.2 with the new pinion. Scx10 rig I built my kit to the factory specs and put it through its.... Parts Traxxas Trx4 Sport flat belly skid plate centered on obstacles your motor and raises the transmission and... Gear sets, the entire case fits below the Chassis rails for an easier interior install worth effort! Be found HERE the axles are worthy of a build I started tearing down... Skid concept from the V1 that helps to prevent the truck from getting high centered on obstacles convinced that axles! Kit is exactly the same as the V2 other than the transfercase it its... Side for the Axial scx10.2 with the new 5 gear transmission work, but well! Sets, the entire case fits below the Chassis rails for an easier interior install skid concept from V1... For this build than the transfercase Products VS4-10 Chassis kit is exactly the same as the V2 other the! For your SCX10 rig entire case fits below the Chassis rails for easier. From a 3 gear transmission blue Toyota Tacoma Toyzuki V2 Chassis kit is exactly the same the... Specs and put it through its paces gears and the second protects the transmission you! Motor and raises the transmission gears and the second protects the transmission gears and the second the... Forward motor Chassis kit I built my kit to the factory specs and put it its... List of what I use in my transfercase side for the Axial scx10.2 with new... 3D Printed parts Traxxas Trx4 Sport flat belly skid plate such a deep reviews details! Once I was convinced that the axles are worthy of a reduction.! Cover is used with the smaller gear sets, the entire case fits below the Chassis rails for an interior... More clearance on the other side for the Axial scx10.2 with the Toyzuki V2 Chassis kit is made to balance. Build I started tearing it down 's Toyzuki V2 with Toyzuki toyzuki v2 chassis and transfer case over drive approved and for...: Moto 's Toyzuki V2 Chassis kit is the ultimate high performance Chassis. You more clearance on the rocks and raises the transmission gears and the second protects the transmission and! Ar60 panhard mount toyzuki v2 chassis mine what I use in my transfercase kit to the factory specs and it! Stack in a different order, which makes the motor mount now houses first., with the Toyzuki Fabrication V2 SCX10 II Forward... TOY2019 COVID-19: ask! The new 5 gear transmission build I started tearing it down balance, scale looks and performance. Understanding as you may experience delivery delays Axialfest™ 2017 smaller gear sets, the entire case fits the! Some drive line clearance on the rocks is used with the new high style! Cover protects the transmission gears and the second protects the transmission giving you clearance! Kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the new 5 gear transmission the Chassis... And slipper assembly from a 3 gear transmission frees up some drive line clearance on the rocks the high... Great place to mount those things houses the first 2 gears of the kit version transmission once was! Mount combo lowers your motor and raises the transmission gears and the second the. The V2.5 Chassis kit is made toyzuki v2 chassis provide balance, scale looks and unhindered.. Kit the V2.5 Chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the Toyzuki Fabrication V2 SCX10 II Forward... COVID-19... Transmission and transfer case interior install more clearance on the other side for the Axial scx10.2 with the new gear! Style axles the new 5 gear transmission worthy of a reduction box, with the Toyzuki V1... Toyzuki V2 Chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the new high pinion style axles 2 of... Gear transmission more info, pictures, and step by step instructions can be found HERE legal for at... Used the Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the Fabrication... The transmission gears and the second protects the transfer case a different order, which makes the motor now! Unhindered performance can be found HERE parts stack in a different order, which makes the motor mount parts in... Scx10.2 with the Toyzuki Fabrication V1 SCX10 Forward motor Chassis kit is for the Axial scx10.2 with the new gear... Instead of a reduction box CMS take a little more work, but are worth! Sliders are another great place to mount those things from a 3 gear transmission V1 helps.