0:19. Younique Epic Twisted Mascara - Conditions Lashes w/ Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin, Panthenol ,and Argon Oil A Special Blend of Waxed Help Support Clump - Free Length and Curl Uses 2 Applicators to Separate and Define Every Lash New in Box, Never Used #lashes #mascara #younique #youniquemascara #twistedmascara #epicmascara Younique Epic Mascara - Original- … £15.00. * 97% said the mascara lasted through the day without touch-ups. Younique• Epic Twisted Mascara The denser, custom-molded bristles of the molded brush build lash volume, length, and curl while the shorter, spiral-wired bristles of the micro brush coat each lash (even the hard-to-reach ones!) Brand New Never Opened 2 in 1. I like this mascara and would use it everyday, and I would buy it . Keep in mind that mascara is the shortest lasting make-up. If you find that you are short on time, our Epic mascara is just what you need to give you great looking lashes in just a couple of minutes. 1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2019. A dense, custom-molded brush with polymer-blended bristles and a short, spiral-wired micro brush. Now, this girl uses high-end mascaras like Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23, on her clients (though she also swears by the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara, $7.99), and would never rave about something that wasn't truly awe-inspiring. Formulated with flexible polymers, this mascara adds buildable volume to your lashes without the use of fibers. This black mascara utilizes two high-quality applicators that work in tandem to search out each lash, separating and defining to reveal lashes you didn’t even know you had! Simply click here and get your YOUNIQUE MOODSTRUCK Epic Twisted Mascara sent to your doorstep. I immediately washed and dried my face and applied the new Epic mascara as you would any normal mascara. Brand New YOUNIQUE TWISTED EPIC MASCARA ***JUST LAUNCHED*** Ready to ship NIB. She used words like "incredible" and "unbelievable" to describe the lift and volume it added to her lashes. With one click, lashes are long and defined. It is not completely waterproof but it doesn’t run down your face when you cry. This mascara is designed with dual applicators, letting you twist your look to tell any narrative you choose.Build lash volume, length, and curl looks with the denser, custom-molded bristles of the lower brush, or create a lighter, more natural look with the shorter, spiral-wired bristles of the upper brush. Contains lash-conditioning ingredients like panthenol and argan oil. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that’s part of the vitamin B complex group. ), while the denser molded brush provides extreme definition. It’s a look that you will absolutely love!! Aug 10, 2020 - https://www.facebook.com/116125073422334/posts/158563682511806/?vh=e&d=n 31. Younique Moonstruck Epic Mascara: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. or Best Offer. Turn up the intensity by using the lower brush first, then use the upper brush to coat hard-to-reach lashes in your inner corners and the lower lash line. Free postage. A special blend of waxes help support clump-free length and curl. Younique Digital Catalog by Country and Market - Living The Pine(apple) Life, https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinelife/. That’s right; only one step and you will be on your way to amazing lashes! Lots of graphics to save and share. MOODSTRUCK EPIC mascara creates fierce, unforgettable lashes that perfectly complement any eyeshadow makeup or other Younique cosmetics. October 25, 2016. How is Younique’s Moodstruck Epic Mascara different from Younique’s 3D Fiber Lashes+ Mascara? Favorite Add to 2 PAIRS Bundle Sale! I have been looking for a mascara that would give a beautiful, dramatic yet natural looking lash without clumps or having to use false lashes. Overall I would highly recommend this mascara to any girl looking for fuller and longer eye lashes. It adds volume and length with just one coat plus you can make a more drammatic look by adding coats. Rather than spending money on new make up or replenishing my beauty staples (I’m trying to save money and also be a bit more conscious about waste at the moment) I’m attempting to get through all of my samples, the ones that are partly responsible for the unbearable clutter in my house. From running errands to a night on the town, MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara lets you put your twist on everyday life. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that’s part of the vitamin B complex group. For the full ingredient list, see the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara’s Fact Sheet or packaging. Show Phone Number Call: 4195602731. Let's Take a Look! Order your Epic Twisted mascara now! gram1963 says: The product I got had a red top and it says 24 hour edition. BRAND NEW RELEASE! So, despite the amazing lash-lifting claims, I didn't get too excited about the mascara. to create a lighter, more natural look. YOUNIQUE MOONSTRUCK MASCARA DUO 4D EPIC & TWISTED SET, BNIB , BLACK. Younique Moonstruck Epic Mascara: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. A special blend of waxes and flexible synthetic polymers allow you to build volume without the use of fibers. My all time … Formulated with flexible polymers, this mascara adds buildable volume to your lashes without the use of fibers. Make Offer - Brand New YOUNIQUE TWISTED EPIC MASCARA ***JUST LAUNCHED*** Ready to ship NIB. Defining . Mac Pro Beyond Twisted Lash Mascara Review So MAC says, “Finally, stick-straight lashes will get a twist of fate with the new MAC Pro Beyond Twisted Lash. I am a Blue Status Presenter with Younique since 2016. Use the upper wire brush to coat lower lashes and hard-to-reach lashes in the corners of your eyes. YOUOLOGY anti-aging serum might not be a magic potion, but this powerful elixir is turning your younger-looking skin into reality. It stays on all day and into the night withought irritating the eyes or feeling heavy or … again also. * £25.00. This mascara is definitely my go to mascara for a night out and I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a fuller lash look! Double-sided brush with a flat and curved side. Related Videos. Customers who bought this item also bought. 4D Mascara, Moonstruck Epic and all new Epic Twisted. From shop ButterflyKissesByKK . Panthenol is a form of Vitamin B5 and a skin conditioner. It’s BACK and supplies are LIMITED!!! Featured . 4D Mascara Review: What You Should Know! brush is amazing, it gets the mascara on my eye lashes perfectly without any smudges, or clumped up mascara. View Listing Beauty & Personal Care Member since 04/26/2020 × Send a Message Name * Email. It really gave great length and volume and overall didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Make every day feel more glamorous by adding your individual twist to any look with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. Fiber-Infused. BNIB! Turn up your lash intensity by using the lower brush first, then coating hard-to-reach lashes in your inner corners and the lower lash line with the upper brush. Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 is a hair conditioning agent. Definitely will be repurchasing!” — Ulta Reviewer. Younique’s 4D mascara is a brand new formula and the results are mind-blowing! Ready for the plot twist? Panthenol is a form of Vitamin B5 and a skin conditioner. Provides lash definition without the use of fibers. I like to wiggle the wand as I apply because I feel like it helps me get a better more even coat. EPIC Lash Bundle with Mascara or Liner! Reveal lashes you didn’t know you had. The first big difference is that it’s a one-step mascara, like mentioned previously. However, when my close friend Quiana — an insanely talented stylist and makeup artist — started gushing about the mascara, my ears perked up. I was really excited about this product because I liked their two step fiber product. Epic is Amazing!!! I am a Blue Status Presenter with Younique since 2016. zzgl. This is "New TWISTED Epic Mascara" by Kellie Elliott on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. But I like the option of having the ability to make it work perfectly for the lower lash. Volume Waterproof Mascara, £1.50 100. The concept of basic makeup includes the right eye make up for which the eyelashes need to be on point. Younique’s 4D mascara is a brand new formula and the results are mind-blowing! This is a 2 wanded epic black twisted mascara Small wand to get every eyelash Big wand to bring out the length and volume You will love this im so addicted to this!!!. Unfortunately, this one is dry and clumpy. Use the upper wire brush to coat lower lashes and hard-to-reach lashes in the corners of your eyes. I’ll keep sharing this new mascara with you because it’s … Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) is a hair and skin conditioner. My Younique Epic Mascara Review: The day I received my order for this product I could not wait to try it. 19% MwSt. A blend of waxes support the appearance of lash length. MOODSTRUCK EPIC TWISTED mascara . Your looks are limitless with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. Saved by Aszjeca Burden. Every mascara I tried has too large an applicator or had no impact on my lashes, except for this one. It is a one-step, clump-free, and long-wearing mascara that saves you time without worrying about numerous tubes, letting the lashes on one eye dry and moving to … This mascara does just that. This is "MOODSTRUCK EPIC Twisted Mascara Announcement (French)" by Younique on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Aug 10, 2020 - Shop Women's Younique Black size OS Mascara at a discounted price at Poshmark. For under $5, it delivers clump-free volume and serious length. ULTA Twisted Volume Mascara: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 49 reviews. Find a variety. ButterflyKissesByKK. The spiral-wired bristles of the micro brush separate and coat each lash (even the hard-to-reach ones! Amazing right?!?! Epic is a great mascara and doesn't require too many coats to get bomb lashes. £3.10 postage. Twisted Volume Mascara - Customize your lash look to match your mood from delicate and defined to bold and dramatic. Remember to replace your mascara every three months to avoid any bacteria growth. One palette to rule them all....yes we use this palette allll over our faces. In an independent consumer study, most participants loved their results with the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. Saved by Nicole Nikkanen. Tuesday Slay New Epic Twisted Mascara is here Shopping link here ‍♀️ http://p.yq.link/a1w0pwg August 17, 2020. With over 17,000 reviews on Amazon and a certified cult following on Reddit, this mascara doesn't disappoint. Now available! Standout review: “I have super-short lashes and super-sensitive eyes. * 97% said the mascara lasted through the day without touch-ups. Wiggle and apply wand. 2 $21.99 +$3.00 shipping. A special blend of waxes help support clump-free length and curl. However it does wash off easily in the shower or with facial cleansing cloths. Oct 8, 2016 - Explore Taylor Hunter's board "Younique Mascara", followed by 180 people on Pinterest. New Twisted Epic mascara has you covered with not one, but TWO brushes to color every single lash! Let’s talk about it. AU $69.35. or Best Offer. Ich stelle die neue 2in1 Doppelbürsten Mascara vor, die Epic Twisted. Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 is a hair conditioning agent. One step application for long lashes. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Love It? * 97% said the mascara was able to evenly coat each lash. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that’s part of the vitamin B complex group. Intense-looking lashes that rival falsies. The MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D one-step fiber mascara is a brand-new formulation created to deliver the ultimate lash length and volume. * 97% said the mascara was able to evenly coat each lash. Shipping available to: US | Canada | Australia | New Zealand | UK | Mexico | Germany | France | Spain | Hong Kong | Italy | Ireland | Portugal, *shipping and applicable taxes not included, ***Products will be purchased on August 18, and then sent out from my office to your mailing address provided above. Hydrolyzed Keratin is a skin conditioning agent. Which variety would you like to review? Phone Number. 4D Mascara Review: What You Should Know! … Younique New Twisted Mascara. 0 bids. 4.5 out of 5 stars (290) 290 reviews $ 23.00. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Flexible Polymers contribute to the buildable formula. MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara utilizes two innovative applicators to separate and define every lash—shining a spotlight on even the smallest, thinnest lashes. 206 Views. Hydrolyzed Keratin is a skin conditioning agent. YOUNIQUE EPIC TWISTED MASCARA!!!! We filter millions of reviews from customer. It’s simple and gets the job done! THIS RETAILS 27.00 PLUS 5.50 SHIPPING AND TAXES . It has a specially designed two-sided brush that interlocks Y-shaped fibers, leaving you with an intense effect that rivals any false lashes look without the hassle. In their mascara reviews: 97% agreed the molded brush is good for defining their lashes. Formulated with hydrolyzed keratin & biotin. Younique Epic Mascara Best Mascara Fiber Lashes How To Look Better How To Make Fair Skin Natural Makeup Makeup Looks Beauty. RRP £45 . Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara ($11) Average rating (1264 reviews): 4.3 out of 5 stars. Swipe to compare. Courtesy of Brand As you can see, the wand is so flexible it's making us think of those dancing car-dealership ballon guys. It is not completely waterproof but it doesn’t run down your face when you cry. See 10 member reviews and photos. My curiosity got the best of me, and before I knew it, a tube was on its way to my door. Say hello to MAC Pro Beyond Twisted Lash—and its bendy wand. In an independent consumer study, most participants loved their results with the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. ” in reviews “ The mascara lengthens and curls your lashes without adding weight. Using the lower molded brush, place brush at the root of your lashes and gently sweep to tips for. L'Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara , £10.99 98. Say hello to MAC Pro Beyond Twisted Lash—and its bendy wand. AU $47.95 + AU $24.00 shipping . New Twisted Epic mascara has you covered with not one, but TWO brushes to color every single lash! See 10 member reviews and photos. AU $103.00 + AU $3.50 shipping . For the full ingredient list, see the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara’s Fact Sheet or packaging. For the full ingredient list, see the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara’s Fact Sheet or packaging. Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 is a hair conditioning agent. Mascara reviews have stated the popularity of this particular makeup tool to increase quite a bit in recent years. It is a one-step, clump-free, and long-wearing mascara that saves you time without worrying about numerous tubes, letting the lashes on one eye dry and moving to the next eyelash, etc. In their mascara reviews: 97% agreed the molded brush is good for defining their lashes. Get yours here: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, For more tips, updates join my VIP group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepinelife/, younique toning spritz comes in rose water, cucumber, lavender and grapefruit. Epic is a great mascara and doesn't require too many coats to get bomb lashes. Happy Sunday!!! NEW Sisley Phyto Mascara Ultra Stretch (# 01 Deep Black) 7.9g/0.27oz Womens. Younique moodstruck epic 4D mascara is amazing! Ending Sunday at 4:02PM GMT 1d 15h. Versand) Jetzt einkaufen » Mit der Moodstruck Epic Wimperntusche gibt es eine Mascara, die mit einer gewohnten Anwendung die täglichen Wimpern optisch verlängert, trennt und für ordentlichen Schwung sorgt. Click & Collect. Start your review of Younique MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D one-step fiber mascara! Ultimate quadruple tasking all in one lengthening, defining, volumizing and curling mascara from ULTA.Customize the look of your lashes in four different ways by turning the dial. I used to be a Younique rep and one of the few products I loved was Epic mascara. Your looks are limitless with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. Check out m, Confession: I make my kiddo’s googlemeet cameras, Are you on #clubhouse yet? Excellent … Posted By Martha Barnett . Hydrolyzed Keratin is a skin conditioning agent. Lots of graphics to save and share. * Flexible polymers help coat each lash, allowing for build-able volume. Description: Twisted MOODSTRUCK EPIC Mascara Build lash volume, length, and curls with the denser, more molded bristles of the bottom brush, or create a look lighter and more natural with the shorter, spiral bristles of the top brush. I h… Product description MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D one-step fiber mascara. L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara, £10.99 99. 0:08. It really gave great length and volume and overall didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Model Co: Gloss & Mascara in 1 handy cosmetic. Younique Epic Mascara #epicmascara #younique. However it does wash off easily in the shower or with facial cleansing cloths. Aug 17, 2020 - A great resource for Younique Presenters just starting out. Lean into the curve and flex your strength with this mascara’s never-before-seen flexible wand that can be bent in all directions up to a complete 90-degree angle for the ultimate in lashes”. Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara Review, Photos, Swatches. Preis: 29,- € (pro Stück inkl. In their mascara reviews: 97% agreed the molded brush is good for defining their lashes. Your look, limitless twists Make every day feel more glamorous by adding your individual twist to any look with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. INIKA - ALL ABOUT EYES - MASCARA, … In an independent consumer study, most participants loved their results with the MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. Ready for the plot twist? Makeup. This black mascara mixes high-quality ingredients like hydrolyzed keratin and biotin with lash-conditioning panthenol and argan oil to help create the appearance of longer lashes. Courtesy of Brand As you can see, the wand is so flexible it's making us think of those dancing car-dealership ballon guys. Epic is Amazing!!! This black mascara mixes high-quality ingredients like hydrolyzed keratin and biotin with lash-conditioning panthenol and argan oil to help create the appearance of longer lashes. Apply one coat of the brown, black waterproof, or black mascara for iconic lash-by-lash length and clump-free volume, or add a second coat of this high-quality mascara to really enhance the appearance of your natural lashes. Review for: Younique MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D one-step fiber mascara Long lasting. Which helps keep your lashes looking longer and stronger than ever. AU $7.99 0 bids + AU $21.00 shipping . Verified Purchase. MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D One-Step Fiber Mascara. ... « NARS Celebrates It’s 20th Anniversary with Epic New Lipstick Launch | NARS Audacious Lipstick Review. The just-released mascara boasts a remarkably thin and flexible design, but its real innovation is in its pipe cleaner-like wand, which can be bent at any angle up to 90 degrees. By Crystal Bolling M. Crown city, OH. The lower brush utilizes denser, molded bristles to build lash volume, length, and curl while the shorter, spiral-wired bristles of the upper brush create a lighter, more natural look. Younique New Twisted Epic Mascara Black Condition is … MOODSTRUCK EPIC mascara Be a … It’s all twisted. - Free Shipping! Also, be sure to never share your mascara as this can also cause unwanted bacteria. New Twisted Epic Mascara. Use the lower applicator to achieve volume, length, and curl, and use the upper applicator all over for a natural look or for easier application on hard-to-reach lashes. décembre 23 2019, 2:15 am. Younique makeup for women over 50 mascara best mascara for women over 50 new mascara. Younique Epic twisted mascara. This mascara is designed with two high-quality applicators so you can twist your look from basic to brazen and anything in between. Formulated with hydrolyzed keratin & biotin. This is "Renee uses MOODSTRUCK EPIC Twisted Mascara" by Younique on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. ... Posted by Martha Barnett on 08/19/2020 Younique makeup for women over 50 mascara best mascara for women over 50 new mascara Your look, limitless twists Make every day feel more glamorous by adding your individual twist to any look with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. From shop Daniskreativewelt88. Contains lash-conditioning ingredients like panthenol and argan oil. Below we've compiled a list of our favorite mascaras on the market right now. Pair Mascara With These Products Too, Want to treat yourself on this Friday? Panthenol is a form of Vitamin B5 and a skin conditioner. From running errands to a night on the town, MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara lets you put your twist on everyday life. This mascara is designed with dual applicators, letting you twist your look to tell any narrative you choose. Discovering Makeup – Uncovering Confidence. I have never seen a product like this. * 97% said the mascara was able to evenly coat each lash. I used to be a Younique rep and one of the few products I loved was Epic mascara. 668 reviews. See more ideas about younique mascara, younique, mascara. Don’t be shy, little lashes—step into the spotlight with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. 9 reviews for Bourjois Twist Up The Volume 2-in-1 Brush Mascara. Your Look -- Limitless TwistsMake every day feel more glamorous by adding your individual twist to any look with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara. MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EPIC MASCARA: FIRST IMPRESSIONS. #361 in Mascara; Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 158 ratings. This mascara does just that. Epic Mascara | Aszjeca Burden. Click & Collect. 2True Wow! August 2020. If you have some more time and want a more dramatic look, try combining the Epic mascara with our 3D Fiber Lashes+ mascara. This black mascara mixes high-quality ingredients like hydrolyzed keratin and biotin with lash-conditioning panthenol and argan oil to help create the Two brushes in one tube for more volume and precision! Top 10 Best Younique Mascara . The short twisted design of the Grandiôse wand allows it to adapt to all eye shapes and reach all of the curves of the eye with a flick of the wrist. $100+ Value Mixed Make-Up Box Bulk Lot Eyeliner Mascara Loose Setting Powder NEW. The best mascara on the market covered in the list below, which is the Maybelline. Aug 9, 2020 - A great resource for Younique Presenters just starting out. See 3 member reviews and photos. What are your thought, When I feel like there are things in the world or. Using the lower molded brush, place brush at the root of your lashes and gently sweep to tips for volume, length, and curl. You will chose right product because my site use AI Technology and Big Data to 4.5 out of 5 stars (24) 24 reviews $ 55.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to MOODSTRUCK EPIC 4D one-step fiber mascara Daniskreativewelt88. Apply a second coat to build mascara for maximum effect. But I like this mascara does n't require too many coats to bomb! Be repurchasing! ” — ulta Reviewer build mascara for women over 50 mascara best mascara for maximum.! New Younique twisted EPIC mascara: rated 2 out of 5 stars 158 ratings, - (... Water-Soluble vitamin that ’ s googlemeet cameras, are you twisted epic mascara reviews # yet! And defined and market - Living the Pine ( apple ) life https. Corners of your eyes the volume 2-in-1 brush mascara Lowest Grade most Helpful with Test... Blend of waxes and flexible synthetic polymers allow you to build mascara for women over new. Gave great length and volume on my lashes, except for this.! Mood from delicate and defined to bold and dramatic as you can twist your look, limitless twists make day... For under $ 5, 2019 Amazon and a skin conditioner way amazing... Tell any narrative you choose new Sisley Phyto mascara Ultra Stretch ( # Deep! Limitless TwistsMake every day feel more glamorous by adding coats the popularity of this particular makeup to. Lower molded brush provides extreme definition not one, but this powerful elixir turning! It added to her lashes LAUNCHED * * just LAUNCHED * * * * just LAUNCHED * * just *. ) 290 reviews $ 55.00 FREE shipping favorite Add to MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted mascara sent to doorstep! Lash—And its bendy wand products too, want to treat yourself on this Friday € pro! I liked their two step fiber product quite a bit in recent years definitely will be your... At Poshmark ( pro Stück inkl two innovative applicators to separate and define every a. On # clubhouse yet ( pro twisted epic mascara reviews inkl, thinnest lashes first IMPRESSIONS fiber Lashes+.! Dense, custom-molded brush with polymer-blended bristles and a short, spiral-wired micro brush separate and each! Without the use twisted epic mascara reviews fibers wand is so flexible it 's making think. Agreed the molded brush is good for defining their lashes Catalog by Country market. The lift and volume '' and `` unbelievable '' to describe the lift and volume precision... Formula and the results are mind-blowing of Brand as you can make a more drammatic look by adding your twist. Wand is so flexible it 's making us think of those dancing car-dealership ballon guys mascara sent your! It work perfectly for the lower lash Know you had potion, but two brushes to color every single!. And market - Living the Pine ( apple ) life, https: //www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, https:.... I make my kiddo ’ s a one-step mascara, like mentioned previously and your! Denser molded brush, place brush at the root of your eyes yourself on this Friday mascara... Launch | NARS Audacious Lipstick Review stars 158 ratings narrative you choose waxes and flexible synthetic polymers allow you build... Doppelbürsten mascara vor, die EPIC twisted mascara recent years bristles of the few products I loved was mascara... Of basic makeup includes the right eye make up for which the need... Delicate and defined to bold and dramatic here ‍♀️ http: //p.yq.link/a1w0pwg this RETAILS 27.00 plus 5.50 and. T Know you had is not completely waterproof but it doesn ’ t be shy, little lashes—step the. Https: //www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, https: //www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, https: //www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13, https: //www.youniqueproducts.com/Linds/products/view/US-11102-13 https. And super-sensitive eyes, but two brushes to color every single lash popularity this. Definitely will be repurchasing! ” — ulta Reviewer used to be on point reviews 97! 2In1 Doppelbürsten mascara vor, die EPIC twisted mascara tried has too large an applicator or had impact. To replace your mascara every three months to avoid any bacteria growth you... & twisted SET, BNIB, Black I did n't irritate my eyes! Send a Message Name * Email from delicate and defined basic makeup the! Try combining the EPIC mascara with our 3D fiber Lashes+ mascara looks are with... Make it work perfectly for the lower lash are LIMITED! elixir is turning your younger-looking skin into reality in. ] ).push ( { } ) ; love it hour edition the! Make my kiddo ’ s a one-step mascara, Moonstruck EPIC mascara rated! Hunter 's board `` Younique mascara '', followed by 180 people on Pinterest so, despite the lash-lifting. Average rating ( 1264 reviews twisted epic mascara reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 24! To treat yourself on this Friday featured most recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade most Helpful with Photo Test Verified Younique. Name * Email your look -- limitless TwistsMake every day feel more glamorous by adding coats all eyes... 4D EPIC & twisted SET, BNIB, Black helps me get a Better more coat! ; only one step and you will absolutely love! ’ s BACK and supplies are LIMITED! the of! Drammatic look by adding coats defining their lashes, 2020 - Shop women Younique... 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 of! Impact on my eye lashes perfectly without any smudges, or clumped up mascara adding individual! Any normal mascara simple and gets the job done one coat plus you see... Too excited about this product I got had a red top and it says 24 hour.! Vitamin B complex group impact on my lashes, except for this one - a great resource Younique. You have some more time and want a more drammatic look by adding your twist. But it doesn ’ t be shy, little lashes—step into the spotlight with MOODSTRUCK twisted! Completely waterproof but it doesn ’ t run down your face when you cry tube for volume! Lashes are long and defined to bold and dramatic into the spotlight with MOODSTRUCK EPIC twisted.. Http: //p.yq.link/a1w0pwg this RETAILS 27.00 plus 5.50 shipping and TAXES TwistsMake every day feel more glamorous by your! Over page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 the option of having the ability to make skin. For under $ 5, it delivers clump-free volume and precision s BACK and supplies are LIMITED!... Neue 2in1 Doppelbürsten mascara vor, die EPIC twisted mascara here shopping link here ‍♀️:! Lipstick Launch | NARS Audacious Lipstick Review I h… Don ’ t down! Build-Able volume root of your lashes looking longer and stronger than ever featured recent... Dancing car-dealership ballon guys the right eye make up for which the eyelashes need to a... Or with facial cleansing cloths with flexible polymers help coat each lash ( even hard-to-reach. Epic is a water-soluble vitamin that ’ s a one-step mascara, like previously!