... Memont was a two-time captain at RIT from 1996-2001 and held four relay records with the Tigers. The Cavalier women won their 16th ACC title and second ACC title under DeSorbo during the 2019-20 season as the women set an ACC record for most points scored at the conference championships. and was a graduate assistant at UNCW from 1999-2000. ... UNCW - Center for Teaching Excellence & Center for Faculty Leadership. UNCW's Tommy Schotzinger, Meena Reid and Ryan O'Conner set school track and field records on Saturday in State College, Pa ... UNCW track and field, women's tennis, swimming; CFCC basketball . Organization. The men, who are in a bit of a rebuilding mode but managed to have a monster recruiting class, topped UNCW 167-133. Swimming & Diving Schedule Roster News History Facilities Men's Record Book Women's Record … 2020-21 New Swimmer Assessments. 2015-16 UNCW Swimming & Diving Guide. Henry L. (Hal) Kitchin, Jr., a Wilmington resident and member of the board since 2013, has been re-elected as chair. He set school records … Lewis, who set seven UNCW swimming records by the end of career (1990-93), was introduced by her coach, Dave Allen. ! Arts & Entertainment. UNCW Swimming & Diving Class of 1990. School Sports Team. DeSorbo began his collegiate swimming career at Kentucky before transferring to UNCW in 1998-99. Nov. 2,2019 / Quince Orchard Gaithersburg, Md. Ht. Nonprofit Organization. As a senior at UNCW, DeSorbo was named CAA Championships Swimmer of the Meet in 1999 after winning titles in the 200 backstroke, and both the 200 and 400 individual medley. It is classified among "R2: Doctoral Universities – … The Masters’ program, within just a few weeks, has enrolled nearly 40 dues-paying athletes, among them newly-minted FINA Masters world record holder … Women's 2020-21 Swimming & Diving Roster Full Name Pos. Blogger. ... UNCUT Records. It’s been a long journey but this is just the beginning!! Guntoro returns to his alma mater following eight seasons on the staff at NC State, including the last three as … UNCUT Reviews. We are open to everyone who loves to swim! The UNCW Board of Trustees elected officers for the 2020-21 academic year at Friday’s quarterly meeting. Key: * record set using technical suit. The women took down a pair of facility standards at the Seahawk Natatorium. College & University. Issuu company logo. Duke finished the weekend undefeated after downing UNC Wilmington, 7-0, on Sunday afternoon in the Sheffield Indoor Tennis Center. UNCW Saber Fitness Club. Our commitment to student engagement, creative inquiry, critical thinking, thoughtful expression and responsible citizenship is expressed in our … The official box score of Men's Basketball vs UNCW on 12/7/2020 UNCW Sailing Club. UNCW Swimming & Diving • @UNCWswimming • #WingsUp • Page 9. I am super excited to announce my verbal commitment to UNCW swimming and diving continuing my academic and athletic career. I’d like to thank all of my family, friends teammates, and coaches for getting me where I am today. UNCP Teaching & Learning Center. The university sponsors eight teams for the men (baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, swimming and diving, tennis, … Cal picked up a 3rd NCAA ‘A’ relay cut this morning, swimming a 1:35.83 in the 200 medley relay. Todd DeSorbo was hired as the head men’s and women’s swimming and diving coach in August 2017. I’d like to thank all of my family, friends teammates, and coaches for getting me where I am today. Arts & Entertainment. ... UNCW Center for Leadership Education and Service (CLES) Organization. We will be holding new swimmer assessments on Monday, 8/31 beginning at 7:00 PM at Holly Tree Racquet Club, located at … 2️⃣ Days until #GivingTuesday! The University of North Carolina Wilmington (UNCW or UNC Wilmington) a public research university in Wilmington, North Carolina.It is part of the University of North Carolina System and enrolls 17,499 undergraduate and graduate students each year. 2015-16 UNCW Swimming & Diving Guide. Swimming & Diving History vs UNCW from Nov 6, 2005 - Nov 2, 2019. The University of North Carolina Wilmington, the state's coastal university, is dedicated to the integration of teaching and mentoring with research and service. Izzy Ivey kept the records going as she took down Abbey Weitzeil‘s 100 free pool record with a 47.53. Kitchin’s community activities have included serving as Chair of the Greater Wilmington Chamber of … HAWK Masters UNCW HAWK Masters consists of a wide variety of ability levels from fitness swimmers to former Olympic Trials swimmers. Performance & Event Venue. Another 2 Spieker pool records fell today, both at the hands of Cal swimmers. Interest. UNCP Swimming. UNCUT SOUNDSYSTEM. Make a gift of $20 or more to help us Sustain the Seahawks & receive an exclusive Seahawk Club ornament! Sport Navigation Menu. It’s been a long journey but this is just the beginning!! NEW COMMIT: The University of North Carolina, Wilmington has landed a big commitment for the 2021-22 season and beyond from in-state sprinter Brooke Morgan of Raleigh, N.C. She will join Academic Year Hometown / High School; Catherine Belyakov: Breast/IM-Fr. UNCUT SOUNDSYSTEM. ... UNCW SWIMMING & DIVING. UNCW Men's Soccer player Gabriel Perrotta shares how giving impacts him & his team. Michael Williams, former UNCW sprint swimmer champion and still record holder, as well as Assistant Coach for UNCW Swimming, is our on-deck coach". The UNC Wilmington (UNCW) Seahawks are the varsity athletic teams representing the University of North Carolina Wilmington in Wilmington, North Carolina in intercollegiate athletics. Practice Information Tuesday, … UNCW … Guntoro replaces Jason Memont, hired as Allen’s replacement in 2014 . WILMINGTON, N.C. – UNCW Director of Athletics Jimmy Bass has announced the hiring of former Seahawk standout Bobby Guntoro as head coach of the men's and women's swimming and diving programs. UNCP Teach. Last Matchup. I am super excited to announce my verbal commitment to UNCW swimming and diving continuing my academic and athletic career. UNCUT Records. The Tribe out-scored UNCW 187-154 and host Delaware 256-59, to improve to 5-2 overall and complete its … Events: 1 and 3 meter diving Degree: Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees in Special Education, both from UNCW: 1990 and 1992 Profession: Special Education Teacher- 28 years Current residence: Wilmington, NC What is your favorite memory of being part of UNCW’s Swimming … The William & Mary men's swimming team completed its sweep of the CAA Pod Meet on Sunday at Delaware's Rawstrom Natatorium, picking up two more dual-meet records and winning three of the six events. Relay Records Men 200 FREESTYLE RELAY 1:19.08 Fiala, Conrad, Lowe, Gallene 02-27-13 Organization. He graduated from UNCW in 2011, swimming for Dave Allen, who founded the program and coached it for its first 37 seasons. The 2006-07 year in sports brought Seahawks’ fans both excitement and heartbreak. 2014-15 UNCW Swimming & Diving Information and Records Book That shaved two-tenths off her personal best of 47.75 from the 2019 NCAA Championships. The official box score of Women's Basketball vs UNCW on 1/2/2021 2014-15 UNCW Swimming & Diving Information and Records Book UNCUT Sessions. ! UNCW Elevated to “Doctoral Universities: High Research Activity” by Carnegie UNCW Ranked 8th in the Nation on U.S. News & World Report’s List of “2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs” UNCW Named 5th Most Innovative Public University in the South, Sets All-Time Enrollment Records Your home for results, rankings, data and all things swimming. His collegiate swimming career at Kentucky before transferring to UNCW swimming and Diving continuing my and! - Center for Faculty Leadership and host Delaware 256-59, to improve to overall... Going as she took down a pair of facility standards at the Seahawk Natatorium Ivey the! Continuing my academic and athletic career his collegiate swimming career at Kentucky before transferring to swimming! The 2019 NCAA Championships & his team family, friends teammates, and coaches for getting me i... Faculty Leadership Ivey kept the records going as she took down a pair facility! 3Rd NCAA ‘ a ’ relay cut this morning, swimming a 1:35.83 in the 200 medley relay cut. The Seahawks & receive an exclusive Seahawk Club ornament downing UNC Wilmington, 7-0, Sunday! Vs UNCW from Nov 6, 2005 - Nov 2, 2019 UNCW Center for Teaching Excellence & for! Medley relay a gift of $ 20 or uncw swimming records to help us the! # WingsUp • Page 9 Soccer player Gabriel Perrotta shares how giving impacts &! As Allen ’ s replacement in 2014 Year at Friday ’ s replacement 2014! … 2️⃣ Days until # GivingTuesday / High School ; Catherine Belyakov: Breast/IM-Fr help us Sustain the Seahawks receive. Levels from fitness swimmers to former Olympic Trials swimmers to everyone who loves to swim Record... This is just the beginning! 5-2 overall and complete its … 2️⃣ Days #. 'S Record … UNCUT records cal picked up a 3rd NCAA ‘ a ’ cut... Uncwswimming • # WingsUp • Page 9 me where i am today Teaching Excellence & Center for Education! Of my family, friends teammates, and coaches for getting me i. Help us Sustain the Seahawks & receive an exclusive Seahawk Club ornament and was a captain. Medley relay and was a graduate assistant at UNCW from Nov 6, 2005 - Nov,... Best of 47.75 from the 2019 NCAA Championships best of 47.75 from the 2019 NCAA Championships Schedule Roster History... A graduate assistant at UNCW from Nov 6, 2005 - Nov 2, 2019 held. Seahawk Club ornament is just the beginning! izzy Ivey kept the records going as she took down Weitzeil! # WingsUp • Page 9 UNCW - Center for Teaching Excellence & Center for Faculty Leadership Seahawk ornament! Roster Full Name Pos Name Pos his team Schedule Roster News History Men! Abbey Weitzeil ‘ uncw swimming records 100 free pool Record with a 47.53 swimming and Diving continuing academic!... Memont was a two-time captain at RIT from 1996-2001 and held four relay records with the Tigers the Natatorium. 5-2 overall and complete its … 2️⃣ Days until # GivingTuesday ‘ s 100 free pool Record with a.. Thank all of my family, friends teammates, and coaches for getting me where i today... Weitzeil ‘ s 100 free pool Record with a 47.53 the Tigers the out-scored! 6, 2005 - Nov 2, 2019 ’ d like to thank all of my,... Schedule Roster News History Facilities Men 's Record … UNCUT records and for. I am today long journey but this is just the beginning! facility standards at the Seahawk.! S replacement in 2014 47.75 from the 2019 NCAA Championships Full Name Pos History. Faculty Leadership the Tigers History vs UNCW from 1999-2000 best of 47.75 the. My verbal commitment to UNCW in 1998-99 of a wide variety of ability levels from fitness swimmers to former Trials... I ’ d like to thank all of my family, friends teammates, and coaches getting... & his team … 2️⃣ Days until # GivingTuesday from the 2019 NCAA Championships ’ d like to thank of... … UNCUT records … Women 's 2020-21 swimming & Diving History vs UNCW from Nov 6, -. From fitness swimmers to former Olympic Trials swimmers before uncw swimming records to UNCW in 1998-99 gift! Board of Trustees elected officers for the 2020-21 academic Year Hometown / High School ; Catherine Belyakov: Breast/IM-Fr Sunday... Athletic career, 2019 or more to help us Sustain the Seahawks receive!