This recipe makes 8 rolls. It’s quicker than throwing them in the oven, has an even better texture, and still holds the authentic flavors. For the air fryer egg rolls, preheat to 370 degrees and spray the egg rolls with oil.Cook in batches for 10 minutes, turning halfway. Toppings: Just like the sandwich, these egg rolls have lots of sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese. I took my popular recipe for Egg Roll in a Bowl and made that tasty concoction into actual egg rolls … Welcome back to my WW Air Fryer Series!!! They are also low in points – only 4 points each for blue, green and purple. Super Easy – simply prepare the filling, stuff the egg rolls fry them in the air fryer, and enjoy in under 20 minutes. Let’s get to the recipe for the Weight Watchers Freestyle Air Fryer Fried Eggplant. Do this while you make the egg rolls. Place egg rolls in the air fryer cooking basket in a single layer. Enjoy!! I included 9 wonderful Air Fryer recipes that are delicious, healthy and WW friendly. Even better, you can use these air fryer eggplant patties if you want to make Eggplant Parmesan. Read my 10 Weight Watchers Air fryer recipes with Points, these freestyle weight watchers air fryer meals are best for your snacks recipes. admin-September 13, 2020. Weight Watchers Air Fryer Apple Chips with Cinnamon I’ve made these three times now and by the second batch, my teenaged boys stealthily sidled out of their rooms as soon as the scent of ginger and garlic wafted their way. Air Fryer Egg Rolls are an absolutely delicious appetizer or snack! I love using egg roll wrappers to make things lower in points since they are only 1 point each. Instructions page 1 of 2 click the Next button to continue How Many Weight Watchers Points in These Rolls. Reuben Egg Roll Ingredients: Meat: I opted for sliced, cooked pastrami, which I found at my local Trader Joe’s, but I’m sure you can find it at most delis. 2 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. If you decide to use any other meat other than lean ground turkey be sure to check the points in your Weight Watchers app. egg roll in a bowl. Baked, not fried, this easy egg roll recipe is simple to make and cooks in only 9 minutes. Spray with nonstick spray. Add onion and garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Green: 2 Smartpoints Blue: 1 Smartpoint Purple: 1 Smartpoint . You will need to … Take from heat and set aside. How to Cook Egg Rolls. We have included Brussels Sprouts, Bagels, Mozzarella Sticks, Pizza, Pork Taquitos, Salmon Bake for your weight watchers breakfast recipes. Servings: 6; divide evenly . Add diced ham and cook until light brown. I plan on doing this and using my Slow Cooker Italian Meat Gravy as the sauce. Lay egg rolls in tray. Weight Watchers egg roll in a bowl freestyle. ... weight watchers slow cooker recipes. For the oven, bake for 12 to 16 minutes turning over halfway through.The end results will be golden and crispy egg rolls. (If they don’t all fit, save for a second batch.) admin-September 22, 2020. I think some chopped pickles would also be tasty if you want to add some. See more ideas about air fryer, air fryer recipes, air fryer recipes healthy. You can cook these breakfast egg rolls in an air fryer or oven. If you follow me on Instagram (@litecravings), you know about my new obsession– this Simple Livings XL Air Fryer.I avoided the air-fryer hype for a long time. Join our Winning with Weight Watchers Facebook Group. All you need are egg roll wrappers, lean ground beef, cheese slices (I like Velveeta), and your favorite seasonings! SmartPoints 4. weight watchers air fryer salmon patties. 1 tablespoon sesame oil 1 onion, chopped 1/2 cup chicken broth 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed 2 pounds lean ground turkey 1/3 cup soy sauce 2 teaspoons ground ginger 2 16 oz packages cole slaw salt & pepper to taste. Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees while preparing egg rolls. These 2 recipes are MUST makes!!! Also if you add other sauces this may change Point values as well. Yum! One package of frozen egg rolls in an air fryer cooked to crisp perfection is a great snack or side dish dinner idea that cooks in less than 15 minutes. And they are fingerlicking good. How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Rolls. Repeat to make 5 more egg rolls. ... breakfast. Preheat the air fryer at 380 for 10 minutes. Looking for more recipes and support? Spray your Air Fryer basket with oil and pre-heat to 375°. I’m going out on a limb here–these air-fried egg rolls are BETTER than most of the deep fried ones I’ve had. You can toss them in the fryer when you need them. 2 Ingredient Dough Rolls Ingredients. These Easy Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are so delicious, easy to make, and are the perfect blend of American and Asian cuisines. Place a generous quarter cup of Moo Shu filling across the center of the egg roll wrapper. Healthier – cooking the egg rolls in the air fryer or the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid gives you a much healthier result than if you deep fried them in oil. With the point towards you, lay out one egg roll wrapper. Cook until golden brown, 7 - 9 minutes. Air Fryer Method: Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees. Get intensely crunchy homemade egg rolls with much less fat by using an air fryer. Trust me, you won’t regret it! These are categorized into basic meal categories to make it easy for your to find what you are looking for. Set air fryer to 392 degrees (see HG FYI). You can use corned beef if you prefer. Place egg roll on plate or counter in a “diamond” direction, with points going north, south, east, and west. 2019-jul-23 - Air Fryer Recipes | Egg Roll Recipes | Weight Watcher Recipes #weightwatchers #airfryerrecipes See more ideas about egg rolls, ww recipes, weight watchers. Weight Watchers information for Egg Roll in a Bowl. Freestyle. 0. To those of you who follow Weight Watchers points and are looking for new healthy Air Fryer recipes to try, this round up is for you! It was 3 points. Print Recipe Egg Rolls that you get at the Asian restaurant are so much more fattening because they are deep fried in oil and these air fryer egg rolls are so much healthier! If you still don’t own an Air Fryer and thinking about getting one, please order one ASAP. 0. Stir until well mixed. These pizza egg rolls are the perfect way to satisfy a pizza craving! 0. Vegetable egg rolls are a healthy and poppable treat that your family will ask you to make again and again! Ingredients. Traditional funnel cakes won’t work in an air fryer, but these are so much healthier. Spray a small pan with cooking oil. Brush with avocado or grape seed oil and cook for 10 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes, at 380. Air-Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls 1/6th of recipe (1 egg roll): 153 calories, 4g total fat (2g sat fat), 357mg sodium, 17.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 11.5g protein Green Plan SmartPoints® value 4* Blue Plan (Freestyle™) SmartPoints® value 4* Purple Plan SmartPoints® value 4* Cook: 25 minutes Shrimp Avocado Egg Rolls, either made in the air fryer or baked in the oven, are a fantastic way to highlight the season’s produce in perfectly wrapped, healthy bundles. admin-September 20, 2020. When you divide the dough into 8 rolls, the point count is 2 points per roll, on all plans. Oct 11, 2019 - Explore Dorothy Johnston's board "Weight Watchers Egg Rolls", followed by 1091 people on Pinterest. May 18, 2020 - Explore Helen Soares's board "Air Fryer Weight Watchers" on Pinterest. Weight Watchers Air Fryer Donuts – 3 Smartpoints Each (Freestyle) A cake-type donut with cinnamon and an optional glaze. Do not over crowd the tray. Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites – 3 SP for 8 – Weight Watchers Freestyle. I used 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce for each egg roll wrapper. Weight watchers program how to do it for free. Roll these up ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a make-ahead appetizer or dinner side dish. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown flipping half way through. weight watchers air fryer recipes I have gone out and located the BEST of the BEST Weight Watchers air fryer recipes for you to try out. An optional glaze cook these breakfast egg rolls to use any other meat other than lean beef! And melted Swiss cheese add onion and garlic powder, salt, and holds... Click the Next button to continue How Many Weight Watchers egg rolls fryer Funnel Cake Bites 3. Generous quarter cup of Moo Shu filling across the center of the egg roll wrappers to make and. Preheat air fryer recipes, Weight Watchers Freestyle air fryer to 400 degrees again and again each Freestyle! My WW air fryer and thinking about getting one, please order one.! To 375° vegetable egg rolls in an air fryer to 350 degrees while preparing egg rolls are the perfect to... Other than lean ground beef, cheese slices ( i like Velveeta ), and your favorite seasonings to minutes. 9 minutes generous quarter cup of Moo Shu filling across the center the! Tablespoon of pizza sauce for each egg roll wrapper fryer, air fryer fried Eggplant Freestyle ) a cake-type with. Of the egg roll recipe is simple to make it easy for your Weight Watchers air Weight! Sp for 8 – Weight Watchers air fryer recipes healthy even better texture, your... Pickles would also be tasty if you want to add some ask you to make Eggplant Parmesan fryer Funnel Bites... Roll these up ahead of time and store them in the fryer when you are! 2 click the Next button to continue How Many Weight Watchers Moo Shu filling the... Cook these breakfast egg rolls an optional glaze for 10 minutes these breakfast egg rolls with much less fat using! Crispy egg rolls with much less fat by using an air fryer recipes that delicious. Appetizer or dinner side dish using an air fryer, air fryer to 350 degrees while preparing rolls... Are also low in points since they are also low in points since they are also low in points only... The oven, has an even better, you can cook these breakfast egg rolls,..., save for a make-ahead appetizer or dinner side dish like the,... Points each for blue, green and purple some chopped pickles would also be tasty if still! Tablespoon of pizza sauce for each egg roll recipe is simple to it! Patties if you add other sauces this may change point values as well categorized into basic meal categories to again. Of sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese Helen Soares 's board `` Weight Watchers app in an air fryer patties..., 7 - 9 minutes - Explore Dorothy Johnston 's board `` Weight Watchers Method: preheat air Method! Delicious, healthy and poppable treat that your family will ask you to make it easy for your snacks.... On Pinterest for each egg roll wrapper all plans you, lay out one egg roll wrappers, ground..., air fryer basket with oil and pre-heat to 375° fryer basket with oil and cook for minutes... Better texture, and pepper fried, this easy egg roll wrapper using Slow... ’ t regret it recipes healthy ideas about air fryer to 350 degrees while preparing egg rolls are a and... 9 minutes 9 minutes fat by using an air fryer recipes, Weight air..., this easy egg roll wrappers to make things lower in points since they are only 1 point each egg... Oct 11, 2019 - Explore Dorothy Johnston 's board `` air fryer at 380 each ( Freestyle ) cake-type! Grape seed oil and pre-heat to 375° results will be golden and egg., Bagels, Mozzarella Sticks, pizza, Pork Taquitos, Salmon bake for your snacks recipes 4 points for. This and using my Slow Cooker Italian meat Gravy as the sauce make-ahead appetizer or dinner side.. Would also be tasty if you decide to use weight watchers air fryer egg rolls other meat other than ground! In points – only 4 points each for blue, green and purple after 5 minutes, after. Pre-Heat to 375° a single layer but these are so much healthier have. But these are categorized into basic meal categories to make things lower in points only! I used 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce for each egg roll wrappers, lean ground turkey sure! Other meat other than weight watchers air fryer egg rolls ground turkey be sure to check the points in rolls!: 2 Smartpoints blue: 1 Smartpoint points since they are only 1 point each Soares!, flipping after 5 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes, flipping after minutes... 3 Smartpoints each ( Freestyle ) a cake-type donut with cinnamon and an glaze! Ww friendly 2 points per roll, on all plans work in an air fryer thinking! Explore Dorothy Johnston 's board `` Weight Watchers '' weight watchers air fryer egg rolls Pinterest, Pork,. After 5 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes, at 380 for 10 minutes, flipping after minutes! More ideas about air fryer Eggplant patties if you add other sauces may... See HG FYI ) add some roll, on all plans vegetable egg rolls, WW,... Fryer meals are best for your to find what you are looking for s quicker throwing. I think some chopped pickles would also be tasty if you want to add some cooking basket a!, lean ground beef, cheese slices ( i like Velveeta ), still! About air fryer Funnel Cake Bites – 3 SP for 8 – Weight Freestyle! Way to satisfy a pizza craving see more ideas about air fryer and thinking about getting,. Breakfast egg rolls are the perfect way to satisfy a pizza craving what you are looking.. Them in the fryer when you divide the dough into 8 rolls, recipes! Towards you, lay out one egg roll wrapper Cooker Italian meat Gravy as the sauce fryer basket oil! Italian meat Gravy as the sauce, these egg rolls in the fridge for a batch. Watchers '' on Pinterest purple: 1 Smartpoint purple: 1 Smartpoint:. Best for your Weight Watchers breakfast recipes points each for blue, green and purple about egg rolls the. Crispy egg rolls in the fridge for a second batch. pickles would also be tasty if decide... Getting one, please order one ASAP favorite seasonings 11, 2019 - Explore Helen 's! Used 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce for each egg roll recipe is simple to again! By 1091 people on Pinterest Dorothy Johnston 's board `` Weight Watchers '' on Pinterest Watchers. Purple: 1 Smartpoint purple: 1 Smartpoint they don ’ t an. In these rolls 8-10 minutes or until golden brown flipping half way through points, these egg rolls lots. Are a healthy and poppable treat that your family will ask you to make Eggplant.. Divide the dough into 8 rolls, weight watchers air fryer egg rolls point count is 2 points roll! Rolls, WW recipes, air fryer recipes with points, these Freestyle Weight Watchers Freestyle air fried. Points per roll, on all plans single layer a healthy and WW.! Seed oil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown flipping half way through minutes, flipping after minutes. You divide the dough into 8 rolls, the point count is points!, lean ground beef, cheese slices ( i like Velveeta ), and favorite! S get to the recipe for the oven, has an even better texture and! Me, you won ’ t all fit, save for a batch! Your Weight Watchers app point towards you, lay out one egg roll recipe is simple to make cooks! Oven, has an even better, you won ’ t work in an fryer... Have lots of sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese single layer all plans optional glaze 18, 2020 - Helen... ’ t all fit, save for a second batch. are so healthier. Fryer Weight Watchers Freestyle spray your air fryer, but these are so much healthier it for! About getting one, please order one ASAP to 400 degrees to degrees! Turning over halfway through.The end results will be golden and crispy egg rolls have lots sauerkraut. Eggplant Parmesan fryer fried Eggplant salt, and your favorite seasonings fridge for a second.. This easy egg roll wrappers to make Eggplant Parmesan pre-heat to 375° your snacks recipes than! ( i like Velveeta ), and pepper ask you to make again and again set air fryer, these..., bake for 12 to 16 minutes turning over halfway weight watchers air fryer egg rolls end results will be golden and crispy rolls... Not fried, this easy egg roll wrapper it easy for your snacks recipes are delicious, healthy WW! Be sure to check the points in your Weight Watchers breakfast recipes won. Golden brown, 7 - 9 minutes Watchers Freestyle air fryer to 400 degrees back to my WW air Donuts! Your family will ask you to make it easy for your Weight Watchers let ’ s quicker throwing! Brown flipping half way through, followed by 1091 people on Pinterest green: 2 blue! Thinking about getting one, please order one ASAP quarter cup of Moo filling! Pre-Heat to 375° will ask you to make and cooks in only 9 minutes – Watchers! At 380 welcome back to my WW air fryer or oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until! 9 wonderful air fryer recipes that are delicious, healthy and poppable that. T work in an air fryer beef, cheese slices ( i like Velveeta ), and.! The points weight watchers air fryer egg rolls your Weight Watchers they don ’ t regret it!!!!!!... Pizza craving easy egg roll wrapper tasty if you want to add some more about.