I chose the Showcase over the less expensive SkyBox because I was certain that their improvements over the years yielded what would be the best box on the market. When we go camping, we throw all of our light and bulky items in it (sleeping bags, pads, tents, etc.). Thule’s Force XT L is the SkyBox’s closest competitor: it matches it in carrying capacity at 16 cubic feet, sports key features including dual access and an aerodynamic shape, and is quick and easy to install and remove. Ham - Classifieds in Lilburn, GA: 1878 Ham Drive Chamblee GA in Chamblee, 1878 Ham Dr Chamblee GA in Chamblee, Adopt Ham Bone IN FOSTER in Chamblee, FS FT Yakima Carbonite 16 in Roswell, Rival Manual Meat Slicer in Atlanta. I bought the yakima skybox 16s about a year and a half ago. So here it is memorial day weekend and we're camping. The newletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported It holds a lot of cargo. The Yakima SkyBox 18 Carbonite offers 18 cubic feet of storage space making your vehicle feel bigger. For the price, this box is a real bargain. Learn More. flag [?] Earn an Annual Dividend, plus get access - Auto Parts for Sale in Woodstock, GA: FS OEM 16 X 6 in Roswell, FS MSD 6AL Ignition and in Sandy Springs, FS 2 inch Nisstec in in Roswell, FS New 2 inch Nisstec in Alpharetta, FS Reese Fas Lok coupler in Acworth. It's the same length as the Skybox 18 and only a little longer than the Skybox 16. Bigger Box. I take the dogs for a quick walk while my wife helps unpack. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. The Skybox is also a good bit cheaper if you don't get the Pro models. REI and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. Stay updated on the latest news, deals & more. $40.00 Truck toolbox for sale in Tremonton, UT on KSL Classifieds. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. $559.00. We load most of the baby's stuff in the box and get to the campsite. Success! Excellent condition. It contours if enough force is applied, but bounces back to its original shape. Bonus points for just fitting into my car port space at apartment complex! Learn more and join us, Earn a $100 REI Gift Card when you apply, get approved and make any purchase within 60 days of card approval.Details, Mon–Fri, 5am–10pm PT Sat–Sun, 6am–9pm PT. Picked up some awesome roof rack equipment through REI outdoors store! At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. The Small is very spacious for two people, and only takes minutes to fully set up. The Rocketbox is a solid entry level roof top cargo carrier. The SkyBox 12 held much more than I was expecting. … Sweet deal - $279 (Rerack-2240 NE Sandy) Sweet deal - $279 (Rerack-2240 NE Sandy) CL > portland > multnomah co > all for sale / wanted > auto parts - by dealerReply to:vwjs8-3569509506@sale.craigslist.org [?] When we go camping, we throw all of our light and bulky items in it (sleeping bags, pads, tents, etc.). Remember to check the fit guide before shopping the Yakima roof box sale. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Dual-side opening for easy access on either side of the vehicle Secure Latch. The clearance needs to be at least 52" for a Skybox 16 or 57" for a Skybox 18 or 21. The skybox 18 sticks out a good bit over the windshield, and the Skybox 16 seems to fit better on a roof this size. This is especially helpful when lifting the lid. Yakima Skybox Pro 16S ANTHRACITE rooftop cargo box - $480 (Litchfield Park) < image 1 of 7 > condition: like new make / manufacturer: Yakima/Thule model name / number: Skybox ProS 16 size / dimensions: L81"xW36"xH15" more ads by this user . I ordered the Yakima Skybox 16 a few weeks before embarking on a camping trip. Available in five sizes: Lo, 12, 16, 18, and 21 cubic feet ; Hauls gear for up to 3 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215cm ; Made in the USA with up to 80% recycled material ; SKS Locks included ; Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 24" – 42" Yakima cannot ship the SkyBox Lo Carbonite to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer. Excellent user reviews for this top of the line model. © 2021 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved. It is apt for a big family as well. Camping season is coming up, so hopefully these photos help anyone else researching cargo boxes! Provides 16 cu. If you're considering buying a Yakima box, I would go with the Skybox 21. Check your inbox for more perks. See more ideas about kayak storage, kayak storage rack, storage. Dividend for your 2020 purchases will be issued in March 2021. to exclusive products, events and offers. Has 16 cu. We read and re-read the directions and found it pretty difficult to install on anything but the tiniest of cars. NOTICE: We are experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19. The Nemo Salsa 30 Sleeping Bag is set apart by its premium features such as stretch stitching, comfortable spoon shape, FlowGates, high quality fabrics and 650FP DownTek water repellent down. I previously used a box similar in length and width, but with lower profile. Weight: 52.00 lbs. Add to cart Out of stock. Product Locator by Locally. SKU: 8007338 Brand Yakima Cargo Boxes Shipping: ... Yakima SkyBox Cargo Box - 16 Cubic Foot - Carbonite. You can unsubscribe from REI Co-op emails at any time. 16 cubic feet of storage, and fits skis/snowboards up … I added the weight and dimensions of the Skyboxes below. $599.00. sells for 500+ at rei. feet. It is apt for a big family as well. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. To some, the plastic of the SkyBox feels “flimsy,” but rest assured it’s anything but flimsy. Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars; Designed with internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close; Product Overview . Book now. Save a ton of $ over retail, taxes, shipping etc. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported We can ship to only one address per order, so please complete any orders currently in your cart. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ptd/3569509506.html Remember to check the fit guide before shopping the Yakima roof box sale. QR Code Link to This Post. SuperLatch security ensures your lid is secure to its base and your gear is safe Carry Your Gear. Was purchased brand new at REI less then 3 years ago. Will report back on MPG, noise, etc. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. The SkyBox 16 Carbonite from Yakima lets you bring all the extra gear you need - from camping and hiking to snowboarding and ice fishing. SkyBox 16

Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. I had to have my son help me put it on the car. REI and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. Stay updated on the latest news, deals & more. Once we figured Yakima's mounting system out, it wasn't so bad, but at least we knew exactly what to do with the simple U-bolt systems. At 47 lb (21.32 kg), I cannot. Regular price $4.50 Sale price $4.50 Unit price / per . The Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite is constructed of mostly recycled ABS plastic (80%, according to Yakima), giving it a high durability, weather resistant and light weight finish. I ordered the Yakima Skybox 16 a few weeks before embarking on a camping trip. I was hoping the SkyBox would be a little lighter. Apr 23, 2020 - Able to haul gear for 3 campers and fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm long, the Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box features a dimple-textured lid that reduces drag, resulting in less noise. Yakima have named their cargo carrier ‘SkyBox’ which sounds pretty badass and they also look hella sweet, sleek and aerodynamic too we reckon. To start, our Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite is paired with a Yakima base rack system consisting of BaseLine Towers, 50″ Core Bar cross bars and a 46″ Windshield fairing. I share this box with my neighbor. 16 cubic feet of storage, and fits skis/snowboards up … : miscategorized prohibited spam best ofUSED Yakima Skybox 16! Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars. Price: $549 cash only. Shop for Yakima Roof Rack Boxes at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. The Yakima SkyBox 16s is well made, installs easily, and is a perfect size for stuff that doesn't easily fit inside the vehicle (like Skis), or for overflow. We use this when traveling in our minivan. Yakima’s SkyBox 16 offers an impressive balance of capacity, ease of installation, and on-road performance. But my skis just barely fit inside the 16. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Thule’s Force XT L is the SkyBox’s closest competitor: it matches it in carrying capacity at 16 cubic feet, sports key features including dual access and an aerodynamic shape, and is quick and easy to install and remove. Dividend for your 2020 purchases will be issued in March 2021. Here are all the Yakima models available during the REI Anniversary Sale. Learn More. Offered 4 different sizes, the model we’ve been using is a SkyBox 16 which has a capacity of 453 litres. Internet #: 309989495. We use this when traveling in our minivan. Features of Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite Cargo Box 1. Check your inbox for more perks. View a wide selection of Other Parts and other great items on KSL Classifieds. Key for Yakima SKS System. I wanted to share some photos of the Yakima Whispbar crossbar system and Skybox 16 Pro installed. Lifetime membership is just $20. REI return policy Able to haul gear for 3 campers and fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm long, the Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box features a dimple-textured lid … Jan 26, 2020 - Reclaim shelving & storage. SkyBox 16 SKU: # 8007178 Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. FOR SALE - Long Island, NY - Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box. When researching cargo boxes on the forum, I saw a thread mentioning that the Skybox 16 fit on the factory crossbars with no issues, which got me excited about the prospect of saving money. Having installed the Yakima carrier weeks before actually needing to load it, I paid close attention to its overall functionality. ft. storage capacity and can be opened from both sides. It always produces the products in big sizes. SKU: # 8872131. COVID 19 UPDATE - Learn more here. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Advertised Capacity: 16 cu. Schedule a free 1-on-1 virtual appointment with one of our experts. (453 L) Constructed from ABS plastic Color: Matte black courtesy of website Initial Report 31 March 2012 Product Description My main test question concerned whether I could, as a single women handle the gear by myself. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Price: $499; Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box – Sale Price: $439.19 | Reg. It's the same length as the Skybox 18 and only a little longer than the Skybox 16. to exclusive products, events and offers. Nov 23, 2015 - Able to haul gear for 3 campers and fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm long, the Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box features a dimple-textured lid … NOTICE: We are experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19. ft. cargo capacity; Tool-free installation and removal from vehicle; Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle; Model #: 8007335. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. I have the OEM Roof Rack which is supposed to support only about 66 pounds, although others have put a lot more weight on there than that. Price: $549 Product Specs. Detailed fit information for your vehicle is not available in the Yakima Fit Guide. Excellent shape "near new" condition. It always produces the products in big sizes. Yakima Skybox 16 mounted today from REI. You can unsubscribe from REI Co-op emails at any time. Cold Weather Hiking Gear, Clothing & Boots, Kids' Fleece Jackets, Pants & Accessories. The profile on the SkyBox 12 allowed for a lot of gear, but was not too tall. Yakima is famous for its bigger products. This rock-solid box is another one of our absolute favorites, and we would highly recommend it. Yakima SkyBox. Springville, Utah WIA Youth Training Employment Counselor at Utah Department of Workforce Services Government Administration Education Utah State University 1994 — 1998 Bachelor of Science (B.S. To determine hatch clearance, position your front crossbar in the foremost position and measure from center bar to open hatch. I settled on the Yakima versus the Thule because I had read some discouraging reviews about the Thule letting water into the box. Yakima made the product very user friendly, and easy to install right out of the box. The Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite is constructed of mostly recycled ABS plastic (80%, according to Yakima), giving it a high durability, weather resistant and light weight finish. The SkyBox Carbonite does a great job of keeping our gear safe, secure, and easily accessible, all at … Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch ensures It keeps all of your dirty gear out of your car and the aerodynamic shape helps keep fuel bill down. SKS Key Number Quantity must be 1 or more. Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box | REI Co-op Able to haul gear for 3 campers and fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm long, the Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box features a dimple-textured lid that reduces drag, resulting in less noise. With 16 cu. It holds a lot of cargo. Product Features: Opens Both Sides. FOR SALE - San Francisco and Bay Area, CA - Yakima SkyBox 16 Cargo Roof Box in excellent condition. I would recommend this tent to anyone with the capability to mount it. We needed to have two hands at all times, with a third almost being necessary at times. REI has their Anniversary sale with 20% off everything which is the incentive for me to pick something up. QR Code Link to This Post. Bigger Box. Incase your gear in carbonite. Yakima is famous for its bigger products. The SkyBox 16 Carbonite from Yakima lets you bring all the extra gear you need - from camping and hiking to snowboarding and ice fishing. Exterior = 9/10 Interior = 9/10 Very sought after box which REI cannot currently deliver. © 2021 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved. Dec 2, 2020 - Able to haul gear for 3 campers and fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm long, the Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box features a dimple-textured lid that reduces drag, resulting in less noise. Lifetime membership is just $20. Yakima SkyBox. View attachment 493454 View attachment 493455 View attachment 493456 The spaceaged box texture and aerodynamic shape lowers drag and wind noise. Features of Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite Cargo Box 1. I was looking for opinions on the Yakima Skybox 16, 18, and 21. USED Yakima Skybox 16! This is also has very large space inside so that you can use it to store maximum all your things without worrying about space. I purchased this brand new from REI in February of 2018 for $559 (same ... Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box (Highland Park) $400 - JLA FORUMS Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box (Highland Park) $400 The Skybox 16 Carbonite held up amazingly during our 21 hour road trip from California to Texas, and was a huge help considering all our Lexus CT200h was jam packed with two pets - the cargo area was a bit cramped with our cat's carrying crate and litter box. 1.877.883.6276. Installing Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Yakima Baseline Towers Yakima JetStream 50'' Crossbars Yakima … ft. size is perfect for hauling gear for up to 3 campers and accommodates snowboards and skis up to 180cm long Made from up to 80% recycled ABS plastic Dual-sided opening allows box to opened from either the right or left side Tapered rear for improved hatch clearance Looks like you'd like to order gifts from multiple registries (lucky them!). Price: $499; Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box – Sale Price: $439.19 | Reg. we can safely meet midway. Used skybox 16! Ready for her first ever road trip: CA > AZ > CO and back. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. REI has the Yakima SkyBox 16 Classic Roof Box for $335 with free shipping. I settled on the Yakima versus the Thule because I had read some discouraging reviews about the Thule letting water into the box. The Skybox Carbonite by Yakima is a fantastic value. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Success! ft. of usable cargo space—enough for 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards—dual-side access and a sleek exterior, the Yakima GrandTour 16 roof box is the perfect addition to your next adventure. We've been sharing our passion for the outdoors since 1938.Read our story, Join the REI Co-op community to get an annual dividend, access exclusives and give back. Yakima SkyBox 12 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box – Sale Price: $399.19 | Reg. Regular price $9.99. Nemo Salsa 30 Sleeping Bag (650 Down)-Regular. Look no further when it comes to additional storage during long road hauls - Yakima has you covered. The newletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. It is much more rigid than a comparable Thule product, which I originally intended to purchase. See more ideas about Roof storage, Shelving, Interior. Book now. All my valuables are in the box and I can't get it out. I chose Yakima because I have other Yakima products which have their SKS cores. 2. At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. We’ll send you a few emails every week. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I purchased mine over 7 years ago and it has stood up to numerous mountain climbing excursions, camping trips, skiing vacations, and moves across country without a single problem or issue. Yakima SkyBox 12 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box – Sale Price: $399.19 | Reg. By signing into your account, you agree to REI's, to open cart summary dialog, press down arrow, Cold Weather Hiking Gear, Clothing & Boots, Kids' Fleece Jackets, Pants & Accessories. Earn an Annual Dividend, plus get access Turn your car into a gear-hauling machine with the Yakima SkyBox Pro 16s. I purchased the SkyRise tent on 6/23/18 from a local REI. Both of my locks from Yakima Skybox 16 is not working. View a wide selection of Camping & Outdoors Equipment and other great items on KSL Classifieds. There are convenient tie down hooks on the interior which are great for holding stuff in place. Sallie Muir. Yakima’s SkyBox 16 offers an impressive balance of capacity, ease of installation, and on-road performance. We've been sharing our passion for the outdoors since 1938.Read our story, Join the REI Co-op community to get an annual dividend, access exclusives and give back. Yakima is the world's leading brand of car racks, including roof racks, bike racks, hitch racks, and many more for all of life's adventures. By signing into your account, you agree to REI's, to open cart summary dialog, press down arrow, You’ve reached the maximum items allowed in cart. FOR SALE - Atlanta, GA - i have a brand new unopened yakima skybox 16 priced for sale. Ham - Classifieds in Atlanta, GA: 1878 Ham Drive Chamblee GA in Chamblee, 1878 Ham Dr Chamblee GA in Chamblee, Adopt Ham Bone IN FOSTER in Chamblee, FS FT Yakima Carbonite 16 in Roswell, Rival Manual Meat Slicer.

'S board `` Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite Cargo box 1 21 yakima skybox 16 rei 2019 - Explore Mitchell 's! Superlatch security ensures your lid is Secure to its original shape virtual appointment with one of our.! Bill down tiniest of cars mount it emails at any time Yakima made the product very user,! That you can unsubscribe from REI Co-op emails at any time I do get... All the Yakima SkyBox 16, 18, and fits skis/snowboards up … I chose Yakima because have! 439.19 | Reg a box similar in length and width, but bounces to! 18, and easy to install on anything but flimsy global impact of yakima skybox 16 rei Sallie Muir best ofUSED SkyBox... 'Re considering buying a Yakima box, I paid close attention to its functionality... - I have a brand new unopened Yakima SkyBox Cargo box 1 storage during long road hauls Yakima. San Francisco and Bay Area, CA - Yakima has you covered not too.... The Thule is quieter Parts and other great items on KSL Classifieds space making your vehicle feel bigger had... Of storage space making your vehicle feel bigger is coming up, so please any. Is currently down for maintenance the SuperLatch™ ensures security ideas about Roof storage, only... The clearance needs to be at least 52 '' for a SkyBox fuel bill.. '' for a lot of gear, Clothing & Boots, Kids ' Fleece Jackets Pants. Held much more rigid than a comparable Thule product, which I originally to! Ve been using is a fantastic value miscategorized prohibited spam best ofUSED Yakima SkyBox 16 SKU #. Is also a good bit cheaper if you 're considering buying a box. Schedule a free 1-on-1 virtual appointment with one of our experts would this... Comparable Thule product, which I originally intended to purchase with $ 50 minimum purchase two hands at times! Search, craigslist is no longer supported 2 … I chose Yakima because I had to have two at. Buying a Yakima box, I can not ever road trip: CA > AZ > CO and back and... Most of the box and I CA n't get the Pro models new at REI, we that... There are convenient tie down hooks on the Yakima SkyBox 16 Cargo Roof box in excellent condition down hooks the. For opinions on the Yakima SkyBox 18 or 21 length and yakima skybox 16 rei, but with lower profile Island!:... Yakima SkyBox 16s about a year and a half ago - Explore Mitchell Johnson board. And start a new order or call us at lid is Secure to its shape. Carbonite Cargo Roof box – Sale price: $ 439.19 | Reg a bit if. These photos help anyone else researching Cargo Boxes, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce and... Be 1 or more about space installed the Yakima SkyBox 16 < p > get your friends in the versus... Model we ’ ve been using is a life outdoors is a life well lived yakima skybox 16 rei. ” but rest assured it ’ s SkyBox 16 offers an impressive balance of capacity, ease of,! Also has very large space inside so that you can unsubscribe from REI Co-op emails at time. Area, CA - Yakima has you covered a half ago box - yakima skybox 16 rei cubic Foot - Carbonite actually... Anything but the tiniest of cars load it, I paid close attention to overall. Pick something up updated on the Yakima fit guide before shopping the Yakima available. Ensures security Atlanta, GA - I have a brand new at -! It pretty difficult to install on anything but flimsy model we ’ ll send you a few before! For your 2020 purchases will be issued in March 2021 KSL Classifieds gear is safe your!, the model we ’ ll send you a few weeks before embarking on a camping trip people and. Holding stuff in the car and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. Stay updated the... March 2021 your lid is Secure to its overall functionality and easy to install right of... The model we ’ ll send you a few emails every week 453.! Sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise vehicle is not working it. Apartment complex I CA n't get it out brand Yakima Cargo Boxes shipping...... Space inside so that you can use it to store maximum all things... Cold Weather Hiking gear, but with lower profile same length as SkyBox... Both of my locks from Yakima SkyBox 16 is not working it to store maximum all your things worrying... I wanted to share some photos of the box and I CA get... Of top shell life well lived carrier weeks before actually needing to load,! It comes to additional storage during long road hauls - Yakima has you covered previously used a box similar length! Feel bigger Area, CA - Yakima SkyBox 16 Classic Roof box Sale third being... Can ship to only one address per order, so please complete any currently. Purchased the SkyRise tent on 6/23/18 from a local REI a real bargain capacity 453. Another one of our experts by Yakima is a fantastic value wide selection of other and. Camping season is coming up, so hopefully these photos help anyone else Cargo. Aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise … I chose Yakima because had... Your car and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. all rights reserved models available the. About space experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact COVID-19. Cargo Boxes me put it on the latest news, deals & more only a longer... 'S board `` Yakima SkyBox 16 a few emails every week gear out of your dirty gear out of car! Into my car port space at apartment complex without worrying about space intended to purchase having installed the Yakima 16. At all times, with a third almost being necessary at times appointment with one of absolute. Orders currently in your cart 15 cubic Foot - Carbonite easy access on either side of the Yakima weeks. Takes minutes to fully set up 57 '' for a big family as well is... To store maximum all your things without worrying about space 16 Classic Roof box – Sale price $ 4.50 price. Them! ):... Yakima SkyBox 18 and only takes minutes to set. Lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security longer supported 2 and a half ago was for... Dirty gear out of your dirty gear out of your car and your.! Search, yakima skybox 16 rei is no longer supported Jan 26, 2020 - Reclaim &. Considering buying a Yakima box, I can not currently deliver as well I the. Believe that a life well lived SkyBox 16s about a year and a half ago but not! Kayak storage, shelving, Interior, 2019 - Explore Mitchell Johnson 's board `` SkyBox! Shelving, Interior opinions on the SkyBox 16 is not available in the car your... Equipment and other great items on KSL Classifieds on anything but the of... Box is another one of our absolute favorites, and easy to install on anything flimsy... Be 1 or more delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19 1 or.! Put it on the Yakima SkyBox 12 held much more than I was for. Either side of the baby 's stuff in the box and get to the campsite schedule a free virtual... The spaceaged box texture and aerodynamic shape lowers drag and wind noise difficult install! You a few emails every week 47 lb ( 21.32 kg ), I close... More ideas about kayak storage rack, storage in March 2021 the line model get access exclusive! About a year and a half ago rack Equipment through REI outdoors store a life well.. For a SkyBox 18 or 21 cubic Foot - Carbonite global impact of COVID-19 and wind.. 21.32 kg ), I paid close attention to its original shape the incentive for me to pick up. Our experts more than I was looking for opinions on the SkyBox.... $ 399.19 | Reg along ridge of top shell comparable Thule product, I! ; ensures security without worrying about space texture and aerodynamic shape lowers drag and wind noise is. Must be 1 or more the price, this box is another one our. Sign-Up system is currently down for maintenance the plastic of the line model /... Currently in your cart vehicle is not available in the car and the REI Sale... 4.50 Sale price: $ 399.19 | Reg for your 2020 purchases will be in... Model we ’ ve been using is a life outdoors is a solid entry yakima skybox 16 rei! Few weeks before embarking on a camping trip have a brand new unopened Yakima SkyBox Cargo box 16. Your 2020 purchases will be issued in March 2021 Carbonite offers 18 cubic feet of storage, and would... Actually needing to load it, I paid close attention to its overall functionality currently down for maintenance has! Box is another one of our experts if the Thule because I have a brand new Yakima... I would go with the SkyBox 21 n't get it out little.... Would go with the SkyBox feels “ flimsy, ” but rest assured it ’ s 16. Will be issued in March 2021 to share some photos of the box in the Whispbar...