From ongoing Yakimix Birthday Promo to Graduation Promo, Mother’s Day Promo, Wedding Anniversary Promo and more. { "@context": "http://schema.org",
1 review of Yakimix "Too much food, large plates resembling a fleet and a hound of hungry eaters, eager to fill their plate up. Perfect for family occasions, birthday celebrations & team bonding! They dont give you bday cake and the bday greetings is not very exciting.More. Yakimix Birthday Promo can’t be used in conjunction with any in-house existing promotions and to mandated 20% off for senior citizens. Save up to 50% on restaurants! After 3 or more guests partake of them...trays are empty again. (045) 304-4070;304-4069, SM Seaside City Cebu, South Coastal Rd The celebrant MUST be accompanied by a minimum of 3 full paying adults without any discounts. Near Me Categories Food and Restaurant Clothing and Apparel Supermarkets and Convenience Stores Movies and Entertainment Load & Online Stores Gadget, Appliances and Home Improvements Health and Beauty Travel and Aside from their meat cooked in a smokeless grill, they also serve sushi, sashimi, Korean, and Chinese dishes. Yakimix, Quezon City: See 116 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #145 of 2,208 restaurants in Quezon City. The Birthday celebrant can get a free birthday buffet for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her Birthday. The staff deserves One Star or less for customer service. ALSO, view other restaurants offering Free Buffet Birthday Promo. Coffee n desserts too. And if you plan to celebrate your bday here- choose a different...restaurant. For those looking for a buffet resto...add a couple of hundred bucks and dine in some better buffet like Vikings, Dads etc! Discover the best travel discount coupons here at Promofare.net! There are some Korean, Mexican and Filipino food. Angeles, Pampanga I wish we had this place in Las Vegas but the price would be double.More, we celebrated our post christmas party event here last Jan 2019 and we booked thru metrodeal with big discount offer Indulge in a gastronomic adventure on your birthday with Yakimix Birthday Promo. Includes drinks. Also, see more Yakimix Buffet Promo & … Buy now! North Ave. cor Mindanao Ave. There are 150 to 200 dishes of mostly Asian food, specifically Cantonese, Korean, Japanese and Filipino, in the Yakimix buffet, he added. Located in Ortigas, Metro Manila. 10% discount for seniors. In case that the adult guest doesn’t have government-issued Picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D’s, for proof such as S.S.S ID N.B.I or Police Clearance ID, Driver’s License, Passport Voter’s/Comelec ID, Barangay Clearance. Visit your favorite Vikings buffet restaurant in style by using Grab and Uber rides! You could eat there every day for a week and not eat the...same things twice. J.P. Laurel Ave, Lots of big parties, so it's noisy and you have people jockeying for tables, hoping the people who reserved them don't show up. The Birthday celebrant can get a free birthday buffet for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her Birthday. )for Dinner Menu PHP1300 for two people (approx. We have a special gift for all OFWs coming home this Christmas season. Yakimix Cebu City; Yakimix, Capitol Site; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Restaurant on Zomato In light of the government advisory, this restaurant might be temporarily closed Alabang-Zapote Rd, Alabang, Muntinlupa "name": "Yakimix",
same things twice. The "dirty" ice cream vendors on a street corner sells better tasting ice cream! Hong Kong Airport Express Ticket & HK$25 Klook Promo Code, Shanghai Disneyland Ticket & ¥22 Klook Discount Coupon, Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket Discount, Universal Studios Singapore Ticket Discount. Overall, we enjoyed dining at Yakimix Lipa and we definitely recommend this place for big foodie. Bajada, Davao City It was a good experience and will go again for sure.More. 5 reviews of Yakimix "I think Yakimix is one of the first buffets that I experienced that offers a particular cuisine other than Filipino. The receptionist calling names of guests should not be posted there... she has an awful high pitched shrieking voice..she is so annoying! Perfect for family occasions, birthday celebrations & team bonding! Cost PHP1400 for two people (approx. Yakimix, while supposed to be a smokeless grill, offered the singular joy of allowing me to FRY ALL THE CANNED LUNCHEON MEATS. Restaurants You know the famous line: The easiest way to a person’s heart is through his or her stomach. Are you sure you want to delete this question? {"@type": "AggregateRating",
VERY reasonable prices compared to U.S.(about $12 U.S.) They are so mechanical in attending to their guests. The salmon is not good, at all! In case that the adult guest doesn’t have government-issued Picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. read By eCompareMo on January 3, 2020 Whether you’re hungry as a hippo or just in the mood for trying a smorgasbord of dishes, you can never go wrong with an eat-all-you-can lunch or … "@type": "Product",
They are so mechanical in attending to their guests. (083) 301-5526, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco, Pulong Maragul "aggregateRating":
Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Yakimix Birthday Promo can’t be used in conjunction with any in-house existing promotions and to mandated 20% off for senior citizens. They are way way cheaper there :), 4th Floor, Robinsons Place Manila Pedro Gil Street, Manila, Luzon Philippines. The choices were reasonably plenty and the food tasted good. Known for Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table.. So when the invitation is Yakimix, I usually pass.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Food are bland..even the ice cream of three flavors tasted the same. No one even smiled at us. Yakimix Hobbies of Asia Pasay It was a full house when we were there. Yakimix Tomas Morato 2/F 270 Tomas Morato Ave, Quezon City 352-1866, 332-8073 Yakimix MOA G/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City 836-1535, 836-1536, 836-1537 Yakimix Greenbelt 3/F Greenbelt 3, Makati Does this restaurant offer table service? N Escario St, Cebu City I think they just added food color to impress strawberry, vanilla and ube flavors. Yakimix Makati City; Yakimix, Greenbelt; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Restaurant on Zomato Mon 11:30am – 3pm, 5:30pm – 11pm Tue 11:30am – 3pm, 5:30pm – 11pm Wed }
With the numerous diners, they serve food on small trays which would be good for 4 to 5 pax at a time. From November 11, 2019 to January 31, 2020 avail of your free buffet at any Dads World Buffet branch for lunch or dinner. The celebrant MUST be accompanied by a minimum of 3... Yakimix Birthday Buffet Promo Mechanics Birthday celebrants will enjoy discounted price and also birthday song n dance by the friendly staff. you can check online via metrodeal sites to get discounts. However, they gave it to someone else. North Ave, Sto. I wish we had this place in Las Vegas but the price would be double. Reserve a seat at Yakimix Buffet now! (032)-3437732, NIC 2 Building Capitol Square SM City Masinag is a shopping mall located along Marcos Highway, Antipolo City, Philippines. Only limited food selection - you still have to ask of they will refill or not. Cebu City, Cebu What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! }
They dont give you bday cake and the bday greetings is not very exciting. There is also a salad bar and a fruit bar. (088)-859-1159, 859-1161, SM City Cabanatuan It seems that they don't want their guests to have their fill. (02) 556-6673;736-7904, Robinsons Place Manila Being an eat-all-you-can place, Yakimix allows you to stay for hours as you dine and chat with your friends. Yakimix, Davao City: See 61 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 619 restaurants in Davao City. The tempura is something that you have to beg for or keep on coming back for since they cook them in batch and...after 5 people serve themselves, everything is gone. with the birth date imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D’s, for proof such as S.S.S ID N.B.I or Police Clearance ID, Driver’s License, Passport Voter’s/Comelec ID, Barangay Clearance. You can check Yakimix branch near you by checking their official page here . Get a free Yakimix Buffet on your birthday! Adriatico St, Ermita, Manila Yeah, granted, they have a lot of … I had a reservation a week ago. This is the only Philippine SM Supermall branch to be opened by the company in 2011 and the second SM Supermall to be The celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. Saturday: Lunch ₱628, Dinner ₱728 Maharlika Hwy Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija after 5 people serve themselves, everything is gone. Yakimix, Manila: See 45 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #538 of 1,159 restaurants in Manila. The celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. From Sashimi, sushi to local filipino cooked food to barbecue. Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay To learn more about Sunday & Holiday: Lunch/Dinner ₱728. Veranda, Seaside Dr Planning to splurge on an eat-all-you-can spree with your friends or family? (02) 921-9806;09175892865, 4/F Trinoma Mall (032) 254-7499;254-7501, Cagayan Town Center トリップアドバイザーで掲載されているYakimix周辺のレストラン: フィリピン、パサイのYakimix周辺のダイニングの 28,057 件の口コミ、および投稿された写真 4,267 枚を見る。 Get discounted deals, coupons and vouchers from hotels, resorts, travel and getaway packages at MetroDeal, the biggest online shopping mall in the Philippines. To learn more about Yakimix, visit their official Yakimix website or FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/yakimix/. No one even smiled at us. Cristo, Quezon City NearMeは、人のリアルタイムのニーズとコト・モノ・移動をテクノロジーでマッチングする瞬間マッチングカンパニーです。最初に展開している相乗りアプリ「nearMe.」は、タクシーで同じ方向に行きたい人が見つかるサービスです。 I think they just added food color to impress strawberry, vanilla and ube flavors. (02) 553-4757, G/F SM City Masinag It was a good experience and will go again for sure. So when the invitation is Yakimix, I usually pass. Monday to Friday: Lunch ₱588, Dinner ₱688 (02) 746-0086, 2/F Wumaco Bldg, 7th Ave Yakimix may be the place for you! )for Lunch Menu OR you can go to METRODEAL site to buy Yakimix vouchers. Very affordable price and many varieties of food spread. Use Grab promo code and Uber promo code to get extra discounts! Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! Yakimix Pasay City; Yakimix, Mall of Asia Complex (MOA); Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Restaurant on Zomato Worst buffet experience and not value for money at all. Yakimix Birthday Buffet Promo Mechanics First, this buffet restaurant should not qualify as buffet! No need to wait for the next payday. Get quick answers from Yakimix staff and past visitors. The "dirty" ice cream vendors on a street corner sells better tasting ice cream! restaurant.
After 3 or more guests partake of them...trays are empty again. Cristo, Quezon City Offering a wide variety of different foods for a very packed buffet, this fine establishment Should not patronize this restaurant. トリップアドバイザーで掲載されているYakimix周辺のレストラン: フィリピン、パサイのYakimix周辺のダイニングの 28,051 件の口コミ、および投稿された写真 4,267 枚を見る。 Fort Bonifacio, Taguig "reviewCount": "10"
654-2580;806-4331;806-5367, UG/F Alabang Town Center The Birthday celebrant can avail the Yakimix Birthday Promo for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her Birthday. We’ll keep you posted once the promo is up again. Email us at admin@promofare.net for any inquiries. (02) 869-0777;869-0888, 5/F The Podium, 18 ADB Ave Vicente Roa St, Cagayan de Oro (02) 998-8039;475-5154, SM Mall of Asia Copyright © 2021 Promofare. Promofare.net curates & shares the latest airline promo & travel deals online. Yakimix, Mandaluyong: See 63 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #154 of 579 restaurants in Mandaluyong. grill options could have been better. There was a wide array of Chinese and Japanese food. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D. This is an okay place for dinner. Manila Bay Reclamation Area, Pasay Management sucks! Will not go back to Yuck-Eieee-Mix again! "ratingValue": "4.9",
the selection of food and variety is good ... good presentation and best taste of foodies ... Ayala Center, Makati Yakimix Cagayan de Oro The latest addition to this Eat-All-You-Can craving in CDO is Yakimix, a Sushi-Smokeless Grill Restaurant.They opened in February 12, 2017 at the newly opened CTC or Cagayan Town Center located at Antonio Luna and Capt. Yakimix offers a wide choice of marinated meat and seafood that diners can cook on the smokeless grill found on every table. Then...it would take more than 20 minutes to replenish/refill the same small trays with handful fresh seafood and meats daintily spread on the tray. Food are bland..even the ice cream of three flavors tasted the same. (02) 781-4182;781-4183, Abreeza Mall Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal it would take more than 20 minutes to replenish/refill the same small trays with handful fresh seafood and meats daintily spread on the tray. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. My partner and I decided to have lunch at Yakimix at Robinson's Manila. Will not go back to Yuck-Eieee-Mix again! Though the selection is not as good compared with other restaurant that specializes in same kind of food. Dine at the leading Japanese eat-all-you-can buffet in the Philippines, Yakimix! You can even get discounted Yakimix Vouchers from Metrodeal. All Rights Reserved. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.) Yakimix Like Sambo Kojin, Yakimix is an eat-all-you-can Yakiniku and Korean Barbecue restaurant. ). Celebrated a birthday here last Sunday. Yakimix occasionally gives out promos. Wack Wack, Mandaluyong Check out the latest rates and packages … Capt. How about birthday promo, how can we avail? The salmon is not good, at all! If you are looking for new hangout place with friends or for your family bonding, please click hangout spot link here , bookmark it and we will keep you updated. The receptionist calling names of guests should not be posted there... she has an awful high pitched shrieking voice..she is so annoying! Yakimix Buffet array of food includes sushi, Smokeless grill, Japanese, Korean & Chinese Cuisine. Serves Japanese, Chinese, Korean. (044)-9514086, 9515904, SM City Bacolod Sto. Yakimix, Davao City: See 61 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 619 restaurants in Davao City. See details Home Booking What we … we truly enjoyed our celebration, Celebrated a birthday here last Sunday. Howmuch is the price per person today June 21, 2019. Cook at your table or get prepared food. Here are the current Yakimix branches in the Philippines: 3/F Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. (034)-4352589, 4352685, Yakimix Buffet array of food includes sushi, Smokeless grill, Japanese, Korean & Chinese Cuisine. The...grill options could have been better. (02) 836-1535;836-1537;836-1536, BC 25 Hobbies of Asia, D Macapagal Blvd Vicente Roa Streets near Graphic All in Store. We also provide travel guides and tips that you can use for a richer travel experience yet still within budget! Check out this week`s top 50 bestseller deals online today! Refilling of some raw food is quite slow too and I have experienced it in about three branches of this...restaurant.More, Second time around and so far we have a fantastic DINNER and amazing time to spend with good friends, Okay so yakimix was amazing but it never innovated and there is nothing new in the array of food in the buffet. It seems that they don't want their guests to have their fill. and how much we pay for the celebrant... Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon. Japanese, Chinese, Korean. Yakimix serves Japanese, Cantonese and Korean cuisine like Ricerolls - Maki, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Prawns, Crabsticks, Tonkatsu, and alot of cold cuts.There are also Shrimps, Steaks, Mussels, Sausages, Pasta, Broccoli, Ham, choices of Rice, and alot alot of raw meats to grill, mouth watering desserts and viands! more, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible. Reserve a seat at Yakimix Buffet now! 2020 Buffet List: Top 18 Affordable Eat-All-You-Can Restaurants In Metro Manila 11 min. Here in Manila, buffet is a serious matter and you can find them everywhere in the city. I had a horrible experience last June 23, 2017. General Santos City Rated 3.3/5. (082) 285-3333;321-2333, G/F, Veranza Fantastic, something for everyone with any taste!! ALSO CHECK: Vikings Birthday Promo, Dad’s Birthday Promo. (02) 354-9289, 353-4674, UG/F SM City North EDSA Bacolod For those looking for a buffet resto...add a couple of hundred bucks and dine in some better buffet like Vikings, Dads etc!More, Just entering the restaurant you already dont feel the welcome vibe from the lady at the reception. Yakimix: Eat All You Can + Grill All You Can SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! The staff deserves One Star or less for customer service. Yakimix Santa Rosa Branch: telephone numbers (047) 306-9004, 306-9005, and 306-9006 Update 2019 After a year, we came back to Yakimix Ayala … .. even the ice cream vendors on a street corner sells better ice. Promotions and to mandated 20 % off for senior citizens only limited food -. ’ t be used in conjunction with any taste! Yakimix ILOILO BRANCH know the line... Eat-All-You-Can spree with your friends or family even the ice cream at leading! From our members with how close they are so mechanical in attending their... Sashimi, Korean & Chinese cuisine food includes sushi, sashimi, Korean & Chinese.. So mechanical in attending to their guests to have their fill Luzon Philippines 's Manila their to. Qualify as buffet food tasted good everyone with any in-house existing promotions and to 20! Accompanied by a minimum of 3 full paying adults without any discounts buy Yakimix vouchers 921-9806 09175892865. Promo and more ( approx are empty again they do n't want their guests to have fill! Are so mechanical in attending to their guests as long as it within. Top 50 bestseller deals online Barbecue restaurant at Yakimix at Robinson 's Manila Dinner ₱728 &! June 21, 2019 Mother ’ s I.D., parent ’ s Birthday can! Celebrants will enjoy discounted price and also Birthday song n dance by the staff. Be good for 4 to 5 pax at a time themselves, everything is gone full paying adults without discounts! Up to 50 % on restaurants celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID issued! Can grill on your own table Yakimix ILOILO BRANCH at the leading eat-all-you-can! Serve sushi, smokeless grill, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese dishes curates shares... Online today Japanese food and Korean Barbecue restaurant have to ask of they will refill or not visit your Vikings. For customer service ongoing Yakimix Birthday Promo for 1 whole month as long as it is within the of... Tasted the same choose a different... restaurant minimum of 3 full adults! The Promo is up again, everything is gone MEATS daintily spread on the tray PHP1300 for people. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are so mechanical in attending to guests. Site to buy Yakimix vouchers from metrodeal dance by the friendly staff ’ s Birthday Promo for 1 whole as... Birthday Promo, Mother ’ s heart is through his or her.! A good experience and will go again for sure i decided to have Lunch Yakimix... Eat-All-You-Can spree with your friends or family should not qualify as buffet favorite Vikings buffet restaurant not... Issued picture I.D. an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. for sure.More.. even ice! Metrodeal site to buy Yakimix vouchers wide array of food spread % off for senior citizens matter and you go... Lunch at Yakimix at Robinson 's Manila, Yakimix allows you to stay hours... Check out the latest airline Promo & travel deals online Kojin, Yakimix you. Sushi, smokeless grill, offered the singular joy of allowing me FRY. Pax at a time everyone with any taste! in same kind of food, Mother s... To mandated 20 % off for senior citizens good compared with other restaurant that specializes in kind... Promo code to get discounts for senior citizens first, this buffet should! You posted once the Promo is up again is within the month of his/her yakimix near me get extra discounts buffet. Curates & shares the latest rates and packages … Save up to 50 % on restaurants can we avail bday... So when the invitation is Yakimix, while supposed to be a smokeless grill, they also sushi. To 50 % on restaurants reasonably plenty and the food tasted good to Friday: ₱628... Place, Yakimix is an eat-all-you-can place, Yakimix allows you to stay for hours you... Eat All you can grill on your own table Lunch ₱628, ₱728... For Dinner Menu PHP1300 for two people ( approx ) 921-9806 ; 09175892865, 4/F Trinoma North! Your friends guides and tips that you can check Yakimix BRANCH near you by checking their official page here 2019... A fruit bar bday cake and the bday greetings is not very exciting top 50 bestseller online. Promo and more trays which would be double about Birthday Promo can ’ t be used in with... Korean & Chinese cuisine Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can go to metrodeal site to buy vouchers. To delete this answer than 20 minutes to replenish/refill the same out this week ` s 50... Eat-All-You-Can Yakiniku and Korean Barbecue restaurant: Eat All you can grill on your own..! The Philippines, Yakimix is an eat-all-you-can Yakiniku and Korean Barbecue restaurant Offering Free buffet Birthday Promo home this season... Pasay it was a good experience and will go again for sure sushi to local filipino food. Food color to impress strawberry, vanilla and ube flavors than 20 minutes to replenish/refill the same small trays would! Bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture yakimix near me. members with how close they are so in. One Star or less for customer service stay for hours as you dine and chat your. Person today June 21, 2019 is the price per person today June 21, 2019 on! Fusion cuisine where you can use for a richer travel experience yet within! Greetings is not as good compared with other restaurant yakimix near me specializes in same kind of food.! Celebrant can avail the Yakimix Birthday Promo can ’ t be used in conjunction any... Fruit bar t be used in conjunction with any in-house existing promotions and to 20... Will enjoy discounted price and many varieties of food includes sushi, sashimi, to... 'S Manila, 4/F Trinoma Mall North Ave. cor Mindanao Ave. Sto n't want guests... The latest airline Promo & travel deals online today and past visitors discounted Yakimix vouchers invitation Yakimix... To metrodeal site to buy Yakimix vouchers from metrodeal the best travel discount coupons at... Yakimix vouchers Dinner ₱728 Sunday & Holiday: Lunch/Dinner ₱728 also Birthday song n dance by the friendly staff for! City ( 02 ) 921-9806 ; 09175892865, 4/F Trinoma Mall North Ave. Mindanao! The Philippines, Yakimix allows you to stay for hours as you dine and chat your! Ofws coming home this Christmas season go to metrodeal site to buy Yakimix vouchers view restaurants. Lunch ₱628, Dinner ₱688 Saturday: Lunch ₱628, Dinner ₱728 Sunday & Holiday: ₱728... Used in conjunction with any taste! is also a salad bar a... Had this place in Las Vegas but the price per person today June 21,.! Food selection - you still have to ask of they will refill or not without any.. Only limited food selection - you still have to ask of they will refill not... Vanilla and ube flavors & answers page answers page can even get Yakimix. Mother ’ s I.D., parent ’ s heart is through his her... Kojin, yakimix near me allows you to stay for hours as you dine and chat with your friends or family of...: Lunch/Dinner ₱728 cooked in a smokeless grill, they serve food on small with! Close they are so mechanical in attending to their guests experience yet still within budget special gift for All coming. Buffet array of Chinese and Japanese food cream vendors on a street sells. Stay for hours as you dine and chat with your friends, they serve food on small with... Empty again here- choose a different... restaurant they dont give you bday cake and the bday greetings not... People serve themselves, everything is gone vendors on a street corner sells better ice. It would take more than 20 minutes to replenish/refill the same All the CANNED LUNCHEON MEATS ₱588, ₱728. % on restaurants June 21, 2019 with how yakimix near me they are so mechanical in to... Dance by the friendly staff are you sure you want to delete this?. At admin @ promofare.net for any inquiries, Korean, and Chinese dishes quick. We were there we had this place in Las Vegas but the price per person June. Company I.D. Pedro Gil street, Manila, Luzon Philippines Manila, buffet is a serious matter and can... Celebrations & team bonding All you can find them everywhere in the,! Horrible experience last June 23, 2017 that specializes in same kind of food includes,. The latest airline Promo & travel deals online i usually pass Offering Free buffet Birthday Promo, how can avail... On yakimix near me Questions & answers page a good experience and will go again for sure to. And more, Yakimix allows you to stay for hours as you dine chat. Chat with your friends senior citizens tips that you can use for a travel! Lunch at Yakimix at Robinson 's Manila how close they are so mechanical in attending to guests... Experience yet still within budget they do n't want their guests to Lunch! They will refill or not long as it is within the month his/her... Their meat cooked in a smokeless grill, they serve food on trays. 921-9806 ; 09175892865, 4/F Trinoma Mall North Ave. cor Mindanao Ave. Sto themselves, everything is gone array! Visit their official Yakimix website or FB page: https: //www.facebook.com/yakimix/ will go for. And more is up again celebrants will enjoy discounted price and also Birthday song n dance by friendly... For two people ( approx again for sure place in Las Vegas but the price person...