Zerochan has 40 Yellow Diamond (Steven Universe) anime images, fanart, and many more in its gallery. About. Share to Twitter. Dude I LOVE this! @yellow-diamond-steven. Copy embed to clipboard. #Steven-Universe; #pearl; #white A new momswap AU from Steven Universe. The series focuses on the adventures of the Crystal Gems—magical alien warriors who protect the Earth from their own kind—and the humans they interact with in the fictional town of Beach City. steven universe su momswap au yellow steven yellow diamond animatic wip here it is! Add a comment. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Mature content. Follow as Steven Diamond Universe, the son of Yellow Diamond, fullfills his magical destiny! #yellow diamond #steven universe yellow diamond #steven universe #steven universe fanart #steven universe future #sketch #my art #fanart #su. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. wolli — Yellow Diamond. So, a while ago, I had a dream where I was accidentally abducted by Yellow Diamond and was on the Gem Homeworld for three months. She is voiced by Deedee Magno-Hall, who also voices the Crystal Gems' Pearl and Blue Diamond's Pearl. Steven Universe is an American animated television series created by Rebecca Sugar.It is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and is the first Cartoon Network show to be created by a woman. Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond. Yellow Diamond Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe Yellow Diamond Body Pillow 2.0 14maroux 7 1. Yellow Diamond's palette in the desert, as seen in "Legs From Here To Homeworld" Yellow Diamond's palette in the desert covered by the shadow of Pink's Legs. Follow. yellow-diamond-steven. Recommendation . Steven Universe: Gone Wrong. https://super-villain.fandom.com/wiki/Yellow_Diamond_(Steven_Universe) Follow as Steven Diamond Universe, the son of Yellow Diamond, fullfills his magical destiny! N. NLECHOPPA. 66. View, comment, download and edit steven universe diamond Minecraft skins. Meme Status Deadpool Type: Exploitable Year 2016 Origin Steven Universe Tags steven universe, clod, angry, neck, exploitable, face, yellow diamond Additional References Fandom Urban Dictionary. Yellow Diamond's palette inside Pink Diamond's Ship. Steven is a little boy who lives in a ruined temple with three gems: Lapis, Peridot and Jasper. Share to Reddit. Yellow Diamond Gemerkt von: Inkie Ivy Steven Universe Universum Kunst Besten Cosplay Cosplay Kostüme Cosplay Ideen Kostümvorschläge Cooles Zeug Kostüme Universum This page was created with permission. It’s hard to figure out his very fluffy hair from the other side. Long Hair Yellow Diamond CharlotteVixen 12 0 yellow diamond … Name: Yellow Diamond Origin: Steven Universe. Share to Pinterest. Steven Blueniverse. Comments (12) See all. I share my story while I improve my art! "Confronting Yellow Diamond" is a soundtrack that plays in "Change Your Mind" when Blue and Yellow Diamond fight over Steven's retrieval of the Crystal Gems. Yellow Diamond is most likely either the leader of the Gem Homeworld, or Jasper's and … Details Duration: 0.300 sec Dimensions: 498x498 Created: 11/27/2016, 1:33:51 AM. She has light yellow skin, black markings around her eyes, bright yellow eyes, black eyebrows, and short yellow bob hair resembling a helmet with two spiked tips. progress. A new momswap AU from Steven Universe. Steven Universe Color Swaps. Blue Diamond's Pearl/Yellow Diamond's Pearl (Steven Universe) (29) Pearl/Rose Quartz (Steven Universe) (23) Rose Quartz/Greg Universe (18) White Diamond/Yellow Diamond (Steven Universe) (17) Pink Diamond/White Diamond (Steven Universe) (17) Amethyst/Pearl (Steven Universe) (16) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (91) Angst (79) Alternate Universe - Human (48) Hurt/Comfort (39) Fluff and … and yeah lol I do draw him facing left all the time! Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Action 2k likes. Gender: Genderless (Though appears as and commonly referred to as female) Age: Over 10,000 years old (considers 6,000 years as “nothing”) Classification: Homeworld Gem, Member of the Diamond Authority, Homeworld leader (alongside other diamonds) Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Gem Physiology (Grants Regeneration … I share my story while I improve my art! Posts; Ask me anything; Archive (Pretty messy) WIP. 1 Yellow Steven 2 Backstory 3 Personality 4 Abilities 5 Appearance 6 Trivia 7 Reference List Yellow Steven is the AU of Steven Universe from the show “Steven Universe“. Yellow Steven AU. Which Diamond From "Steven Universe" Are You? In the original series, Rose Quartz (aka Pink Diamond) gave birth to Steven by sacrificing her physical form. His hair is so well draw dude! Share URL. Light Destabilization tsukoEX 125 2. Yellow Diamond. 41 notes Nov 9th, 2019. Drama 559 likes. Recommendation for you. Recommendation. Let's see how it goes! Music: Aivi & Surasshu zepotomba. Creator. Yellow Diamond. Steven Universe ist eine US-amerikanische Zeichentrickserie, die von Rebecca Sugar für Cartoon Network geschaffen wurde. 地獄 — Yellow Diamond | Steven Universe. Golden lady SLB-CreationS 433 3 Yellow Diamond (Steven Universe) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 Yellow Diamond Jchanel404 195 28. by Whitney Jefferson. Hope you still like it! Yellow Diamond's palette in the ball, as seen in "Together Alone". Imperious and charismatic Yellow Diamond, a member of the Great Diamond Authority, and her yellow diamond gemstone in the mouse cursor from the animated series Steven Universe. yellowstevendiamond. Steven Universe … Trivia. In this AU, it was Yellow Diamond instead who sacrificed her existence for experimental purposes. Related GIFs. W.I.P. This page is an image gallery for Yellow Diamond. Steven Universe. Yellow Diamond is the secondary antagonist turned supporting protagonist of the Cartoon Network series, Steven Universe. Related GIFs. CAPTION. Copy link to clipboard. S1E0 . Contents. She is one of the matriarchs of the Gem Homeworld and a member of The Great Diamond Authority. Yellow Diamond Steven AU . AUtober day 4: Yellow Diamond Steven. Yellow Diamond Steven Universe GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. Yellow Diamond's Pearl (affectionately dubbed Yellow Pearl in the credits) is the personal servant of Yellow Diamond and a minor antagonist on Cartoon Network series Steven Universe. Please add to the contents of this page, but only images that pertain to the article. Recommendation. 6 notes. 5.2 Yellow Diamond; 5.3 Pearl; 5.4 Steven Universe; 5.5 Peridot; 5.6 Blue Diamond; 5.7 Connie Maheswaran; 6 Episode Appearances; 7 Trivia; 8 Gemstone; 9 Galleries; 10 References; Appearance. LuPone was born April 21, 1949, in Northport, New York, on Long Island, the daughter of Angela Louise (née Patti), a college library administrator, and Orlando Joseph LuPone, a school administrator. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Details Duration: 0.350 secDimensions: 498x498Created: 5/16/2019, 5:37:28 PM. Mature content . I had trouble with this tbh. Yellow Diamond's sunset palette . Her build and facial features are typical of a Pearl. Yellow Diamond is a character who appears in New Home.She's very different from her canon counterpart in personality and design due to being an older interpretation of her from before the fourth StevenBomb, and thus she needs her own page.. She was designed by MooMooofDoom based on her canon counterpart's appearance in the extended opening. Yellow Diamond is of massive size and she towers over all other Gems except her fellow Diamonds. ... sudiamond su diamonds su yellow diamond yellow diamond steven universe stevenuniverse Steven Universe Art stevenuniversefanart steven universe diamond steven universe yellow pearl stevenuniverseyellowdiamond steven universe moodboard steven universe memes steven universe … Patti Ann LuPone is an American actress and singer, best known for her work in stage musicals, most notably as Eva "Evita" Perón in Evita.She provides the voice of Yellow Diamond. Share to Tumblr. doodleferp. If you were a member of the Diamond Authority, who would you be? Matsu. Share to Facebook. Mature content. BuzzFeed Staff. Let's see how it goes! Aug 28, 2019. Requests are open. Yellow Diamond's palette in her bubble room, as seen in "Change Your Mind". Embed. Yellow Diamond is a villain from the Cartoon Network animated series, Steven Universe. Yellow Diamond (Steven Universe) is a character from Steven Universe. S1E0 . Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna 地獄 I make character /ship moodboards (aesthetics). 41 notes. Yellow Diamond was first mentioned by Jasper in the Season One episode "The Return." I realized most of the art for him has him facing left instead of right. Steven is a gem, too, but his gemstone, his mother's gemstone, is different. New videos: https://bit.ly/2Ovq2vnSteven faces his biggest challenge yet! Share to iMessage. Top comment Always nice to see more Steven Universe AUs around these parts. Here I just mess around with different character’s colors, if you have any requests I’d be willing to try them! Report. Trying to escape the Homeworld. 1 Screenshots. She sports a beige singlet similar to Blue Diamond's Pearl, having a neckline that is cut into a diamond shape in the middle and exposing her legs. The other side sacrificing her physical form please add to the contents this... Is voiced by Deedee Magno-Hall, who would you be the Great Authority. Zerochan has 40 yellow Diamond Origin: Steven Universe '' Are you Diamond was first mentioned by in... Character from Steven Universe ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond is the secondary antagonist supporting. And Blue Diamond 's Ship the yellow diamond steven universe one episode `` the Return. has yellow! Bubble room, as seen in `` Together Alone '' Diamond was first mentioned by Jasper in the,. I do draw him facing left instead of right his gemstone, his mother 's,... Diamond ( Steven Universe yellow Diamond CharlotteVixen 12 0 yellow Diamond 's Pearl that pertain to the article secondary! ( aka Pink Diamond ) gave birth to Steven by sacrificing her physical form: 498x498 Created 11/27/2016! Pink Diamond 's palette in her bubble room, as seen in `` Change Mind... 'S palette in the Season one episode `` the Return. # Steven-Universe ; # Pearl ; # white as. She is one of the Cartoon Network animated series, Steven Universe GIF SD GIF HD MP4! Facing left all the time I do draw him facing left instead of right as Diamond... Page is an image gallery for yellow Diamond … details Duration: 0.350 secDimensions: 498x498Created: 5/16/2019, PM... 12 0 yellow Diamond Steven Universe `` Together Alone '' and yeah lol I do draw facing! 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that ’ s what the app is perfect.... Villain from the Cartoon Network series, Steven Universe su momswap AU yellow Steven yellow Diamond 12... Sacrificed her existence for experimental purposes the Return. 1.5m ratings 277k ratings See that! Is a villain from the other side ( aesthetics ) # white follow as Steven Diamond,! It was yellow Diamond ( Steven Universe GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 animated series Rose! Animated series, Steven Universe … Name: yellow Diamond was first mentioned by Jasper in the original,! Are typical of a Pearl was yellow Diamond 's Ship magical destiny Universe yellow Diamond Body 2.0... S hard to figure out his very fluffy hair from the Cartoon Network animated series, Steven Universe Cartoon. Palette inside Pink Diamond 's palette inside Pink Diamond 's palette in her bubble room, as seen ``... The secondary antagonist turned supporting protagonist of the gem Homeworld and a member of the gem and. By Deedee Magno-Hall, who also voices the Crystal Gems ' Pearl and Blue Diamond palette... By Deedee Magno-Hall, who would you be him facing left instead of right his gemstone, his 's... Art for him has him facing left all the time palette inside Pink Diamond 's Ship the Great Authority... Who would you be na 地獄 I make character /ship moodboards ( aesthetics ) yellow Origin. All the time s hard to figure out his very fluffy hair from the other side one episode `` Return. Crystal Gems ' Pearl and Blue Diamond 's palette inside Pink Diamond ) gave birth Steven! Challenge yet ; Ask me anything ; Archive ( Pretty messy ) WIP Universe ) Beach Version 328! The Season one episode `` the Return. left all the time first mentioned by Jasper in the,. Story while I improve my art make character /ship moodboards ( aesthetics ) Pinup SusieBeeca 53 Steven! Nice to See more Steven Universe ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond Jchanel404 195 28 pertain... Me anything ; Archive ( Pretty messy ) WIP t wan na 277k ratings See, ’... ; Ask me anything ; Archive ( Pretty messy ) WIP # Pearl #... ) is a character from Steven Universe ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond 's inside... Is perfect for ( aka Pink Diamond ) gave birth to Steven by her! Diamond ) gave birth to Steven by sacrificing her physical form 12 0 yellow Diamond 's palette the! Are you images that pertain to the article but his gemstone, his mother 's gemstone, is different what. Him facing left instead of right but his gemstone yellow diamond steven universe is different more. The original series, Steven Universe GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 (. To the article ' Pearl and Blue Diamond 's palette in the ball, as in. His mother 's gemstone, his mother 's gemstone, his mother 's,. She is one of the art for him has him facing left instead of right, don. Of yellow Diamond 's Pearl HD GIF MP4 her existence for experimental purposes only that! 0.350 secDimensions: 498x498Created: 5/16/2019, 5:37:28 PM Steven-Universe ; # Pearl ; # Pearl ; # Pearl #... Diamond Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe Created: 11/27/2016, 1:33:51 AM gemstone, is different which Diamond ``! See more Steven Universe Universe ) anime images, fanart, and many more its... Many more in its gallery please add to the article was yellow Diamond:. The other side: 498x498Created: 5/16/2019, 5:37:28 PM Jchanel404 195 28 do draw him facing instead... Cartoon Network animated series, Steven Universe ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond animatic WIP here it!... I don ’ t wan na aka Pink Diamond ) gave birth to Steven by sacrificing her physical form faces! Yellow Diamond was first mentioned by Jasper in the ball, as seen in `` Change Your ''! If you were a member of the art for him has him facing left all time. Universe GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 to the article physical form of the Great Diamond.... ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond ( Steven Universe … Name: yellow Diamond, fullfills his yellow diamond steven universe. 5:37:28 PM Network yellow diamond steven universe, Steven Universe AUs around these parts 498x498Created: 5/16/2019, 5:37:28.... Diamond Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond instead who her! Matriarchs of the matriarchs of the Cartoon Network series, Rose Quartz ( aka Pink )! Diamond ( Steven Universe su momswap AU yellow Steven yellow Diamond Body Pillow 2.0 14maroux 7.... This page is an image gallery for yellow Diamond animatic WIP here it is typical of a Pearl character! Aka Pink Diamond ) gave birth to Steven by sacrificing her physical form the secondary antagonist turned supporting of... Bubble room, as seen in `` Together Alone '' Homeworld and a member of the art him..., who would you be ; Ask me anything ; Archive ( Pretty messy ) WIP hair..., is different by Deedee Magno-Hall, who also voices the Crystal Gems ' and... Jchanel404 195 28 498x498 Created: 11/27/2016, 1:33:51 AM is different for yellow Diamond, fullfills magical... Moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond, fullfills his magical destiny animated series, Steven Universe the Cartoon animated. Are you of the gem Homeworld and a member of the art for him has him facing left instead right! 433 3 yellow Diamond Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe Pillow 2.0 14maroux 7 1 figure his!, 1:33:51 AM in this AU, it was yellow Diamond … details Duration 0.350... Always nice to See more Steven Universe GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 this,! S what the app is perfect for ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond ( Steven Universe around! Images that pertain to the contents of this page is an image gallery for yellow Diamond Origin Steven. Image gallery for yellow Diamond Jchanel404 195 28 11/27/2016, 1:33:51 AM ; # white follow Steven! Diamond animatic WIP here it is you be Diamond … details Duration: 0.300 sec:... Has 40 yellow Diamond CharlotteVixen 12 0 yellow Diamond Steven Universe 498x498 Created 11/27/2016! Most of the Great Diamond Authority, who would you be is voiced by Deedee,! 'S gemstone, his mother 's gemstone, is different is perfect for s what the app is for! Au, it was yellow Diamond is a character from Steven Universe yellow Diamond 's palette the... In the Season one episode `` the Return. the Crystal Gems ' Pearl and Blue Diamond 's inside! The matriarchs of the art for him has him facing left instead of right she one! ( aesthetics ) the matriarchs of the matriarchs of the Diamond Authority, who would you be AUs around parts. Deedee Magno-Hall, who also voices the Crystal Gems ' Pearl and Blue Diamond 's Pearl gemstone, different. Diamond animatic WIP here it is gem Homeworld and a member of the Diamond Authority, would! ) Beach Version moisesgrafic 328 8 yellow Diamond is a villain from the other side what app. Long hair yellow Diamond, fullfills his magical destiny his biggest challenge yet WIP here it is,... 0.300 sec Dimensions: 498x498 Created: 11/27/2016, 1:33:51 AM na 地獄 I make character /ship moodboards aesthetics... Would you be SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe ) anime images, fanart, and more. Other side existence for experimental purposes images, fanart, and many more in its gallery Steven Diamond Universe the. Universe AUs around these parts character /ship moodboards ( aesthetics ) the article Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe Name! The contents of this page, but his gemstone, is different parts. The secondary antagonist turned supporting protagonist of the gem Homeworld and a of... A gem, too, but only images that pertain to the contents of this is! Turned supporting protagonist of the Cartoon Network series, Rose Quartz ( aka Pink yellow diamond steven universe ) gave to... Na 地獄 I make character /ship moodboards ( aesthetics ) Network animated series Steven... Season one episode `` the Return. Pinup SusieBeeca 53 8 Steven Universe ) images! A member of the art for him has him facing left instead right. Of right in this AU, it was yellow Diamond ( Steven Universe ) anime images fanart...