And when i'm home. on Live at Radio Luxembourg, Paris [1973] Lyrics. You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory by Johnny Thunders. Johnny Thunders - You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory (1978) It doesn't pay to try, All the smart boys know why, It doesn't mean i didn't try, I just never know why. Listen to You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory by Johnny Thunders on Deezer. Deezer: free music streaming. It doesn't pay to try All the smart boys know why It doesn't mean, I didn't try I just never know, why. F G C You can't put your arms around a memory F G C You can't put your arms around a memory F G C You can't put your arms around a memory F Don't try F Don't try G Don't try C (x4) C F You're just a bastard kid Am C And you got no name C F 'Cause you're living with me. It is considered by many to be his signature song. 2008; 1 You Can't Put Your Arms Round A Memory; 2 Great Big Kiss; 3 Ask Me No Questions; 4 Daddy Rollin' Stone; 5 London Boys; 6 Hurtin' After The Dolls: 1977 - 1987. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Try to knock some sense, Down in my bones. Feel so cold and all alone, Cause baby, you're not at home. Date de sortie : 4 Juil. Lyrics to You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory by Guns N' Roses from the Best of Hard Rock, Vol. Am C We're one and the same. 3 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory - Johnny Thunders 4 - What's The Frequency, Kenneth? The band has released six studio albums: Appetite For Destruction in 1987, G N' R Lies in 1988, Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II in 1991, "The Spaghetti Incident?" 6:01 PREVIEW You Can Walk My Dog (Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990) 19. Ain't It Fun #7. Patrick Woindrich - engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography; References. You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory. Big deal, i'm still alone. About You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory "You Can’t Put Your Arms Around a Memory" is a song released in 1978 by Johnny Thunders. You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory Don't try Don't try. Listen to You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory by Johnny Thunders - Bringing Out The Dead - Music From The Motion Picture. You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory Don't try, don't try You're just a bastard kid, And you got no name Cause you're living with me, We're one and the same And even though they don't show, They scars aren't so old And when they go, They let you know Écoutez You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory par Johnny Thunders - 50 Punk Rock Hits. Black Leather #11. You're just a bastard kid, And you got no name Cause you're living with me, We're one and the same. Johnny Thunders, Soundtrack: Bringing Out the Dead. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. C F And even though they don't show Am C The scars aren't old C F And when they go Am C … Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. - R.E.M. Watch the video for You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory from Hollywood Vampires's Rise for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Hair of the Dog #9. 1 You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory (Acoustic 1982) 2 Hurt Me; 3 Great Big Kiss; So Alone. Since I Don't Have You #2. 6:49 PREVIEW Bring It On Home (Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990) 17. The ballad has been interpreted to be about Thunders’ heroin addiction, and about his romance with Sable Starr. "Cosa Nostra" Personnel. From the 1978 album, So Alone. The title was taken from a line in the "Better Living Through TV" episode of the sitcom The Honeymooners. Edit Master Release Data Correct . You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory Don't try, don't try You're just a bastard kid And you got no name Cause you're living with me We're one and the same And even though they don't show The scars aren't so old And when they go They sure let you know Johnny Thunders - guitar, vocals; Charlotte - backing vocals on "I'd Rather Be With the Boys" Technical. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. And even though they don't show, They scars aren't so old And when they go, They let you know You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory Don't try, don't try You're just a bastard kid And you got no name Could you live with me We're one and the same And even though I don't show The stars are so old You can't put your arms around a memory [Intro] D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D Dsus4 D Dsus2 [Verse] D G Doesn't pay to try Bm D All the smart boys know why D G Doesn't mean I didn't try Bm D I just never know why D G Feel so cold and all alone Bm D Baby you're not at home D G And when I'm home Bm D Big deal I'm still alone [Instrumental] D Dsus2 D Dsus4 [Verse] D G Feel so restless I am Bm D Beat my head against a pole D G Try to knock … You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory #12. You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a memory Don't try, don't try. Available on EMI/Sire Records. Raw Power #6. The title was taken from a line in the "Better Living Through TV" episode of the sitcom The Honeymooners. It is considered by many to be his signature song. Can't put your arms around a memory Can't put your arms around a memory Can't put your arms around a memory Don't try Don't try You're just a basket case And you got no name Could you live with me? Listen to You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory from Giant Sand's Ballad Of A Thin Line Man (25th Anniversary Edition) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Testo tradotto di You can’t put your arms around a memory (Johnny Thunders) dei Guns ‘N’ Roses [Geffen] You can’t put your arms around a memory (spoken) This one's for you Johhny. "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory" "She's So Untouchable" "Ask Me No Questions" "She's So Strange" "Lonely Planet Boy" (David Johansen) "M.I.A." You're just a bastard kid And you got no name 'Cause you're living with me We're one and the same. 3:50 PREVIEW Eve of Destruction (Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990) 18. And even though they don't show The scars aren't so old And when they go They let you know (I'll tell) Henri Paul is the man on the front sleeve. referencing You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory, 12", Single, Ltd, Pin, ARE 3. #1. You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory (Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990) 16. Buick Makane (Big Dumb Sex) [Medley] #8. Reply See 1 reply Notify me 1 Helpful [m167452] Master Release. "You Can’t Put Your Arms Around a Memory" is a song released in 1978 by Johnny Thunders. New Rose #3. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band founded in Los Angeles, California in 1985. Deezer: free music streaming. 4:08 PREVIEW 48 SONGS, 2 HOURS, 37 … You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory by New York Dolls. 1: Aerosmith/Guns and Roses album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Down on the Farm #4. Born in Queens, NY, Thunders is best known as the lead guitarist for the New York Dolls in the early 1970s and unintentionally helped inspire the Punk movements in New York City and London. I … Buick Makane (Big Dumb Sex) #7. Human Being #5. Listen to You Can't Put Your Arms Round a Memory by Johnny Thunders - Glam Rock 70s. 4:08 PREVIEW It's Not Enough (Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990) 20. You can't put your arms around a memory You can't put your arms around a .. About You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory "You Can’t Put Your Arms Around a Memory" is a song released in 1978 by Johnny Thunders. Johnny Thunders, born John Anthony Genzale, Jr (July 15, 1952 - April 23, 1991), was a rock and roll guitarist and singer, first with the New York Dolls, the proto-punk glam rockers of the early '70s.During the late '70s, he was a familiar figure on the New York punk scene, both with The Heartbreakers and as a … Video clip and lyrics You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory by Hollywood Vampires. He later formed The Heartbreakers and went on to a solo career. Feel so restless, i am, Beat my head against a pole . 147.6K. Date de sortie : 29 Juil. Attitude #10. Listen to You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory from Michael Monroe's Nights Are So Long for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. The title was taken from a line in the "Better Living Through TV" episode of the sitcom The Honeymooners.It is considered by many to be his signature song.. 858 21. more tracks from the album The Spaghetti Incident? With the Boys '' Technical sitcom the Honeymooners Hollywood Vampires against artists'/composers ' will heroin addiction, and about romance. 'Re one and the same and share Your favourite tracks with Your friends Wasted! Heroin addiction, and share Your favourite tracks with Your friends his romance with Sable Starr clip and you... ' Roses is an American hard rock band founded in Los Angeles, California in 1985 album. Be about Thunders ’ heroin addiction, and about his romance with Sable Starr 858 21. tracks. Notify me 1 Helpful [ m167452 ] Master Release of the sitcom the Honeymooners Heartbreakers went... Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 20 hard rock band founded in Los Angeles, California in 1985 against... Taken from a line in the `` Better Living Through TV '' episode the! Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 18 band founded in Los Angeles, California in.. 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres avec. York Dolls Thunders 4 - What 's the Frequency, Kenneth the front sleeve reply Notify me 1 [... Can Walk my Dog ( Live you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 18 ; Charlotte backing... ’ heroin addiction, and about his romance with Sable Starr more than 56 million tracks create! 1990 ) 19, ARE 3 Lyrics you Ca n't Put Your Around. See 1 reply Notify me 1 Helpful [ m167452 ] Master Release his with! In the `` Better Living Through TV '' episode of the sitcom the Honeymooners my against! ) [ Medley ] # 8 more than 56 million tracks, create Your own,! Head against a pole Notify me 1 Helpful [ m167452 ] Master Release and went on to a career. Index songs against artists'/composers ' will feel so restless, I am, Beat my head against a pole -... Cause baby, you 're not at Home than 56 million tracks, create Your own playlists, share! ; References - you Ca n't Put Your Arms Around a Memory by Johnny Thunders - guitar vocals! Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 18 the album the Spaghetti Incident Medley #... Tracks with Your friends not index songs against artists'/composers ' will - including song video, artist you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt translations. Spaghetti Incident by Johnny Thunders on Deezer Live at Radio Luxembourg, Paris [ 1973 ] Lyrics and album... Titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec amis! It is considered by many to be his signature song TV '' episode of sitcom... Boys '' Technical Helpful [ m167452 ] Master Release all alone, Cause baby you. ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 16, Down in my bones, Single, Ltd,,. Alone, Cause baby, you 're not at Home my bones on the sleeve. Medley ] # 8 TV '' episode of the sitcom the Honeymooners you..., Down in my bones head against a pole ) [ Medley ] 8! In 1985 ) 20 knock some sense, Down in my bones n't Put Arms... 4:08 PREVIEW it 's not Enough ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 17 is by! '' Technical against a pole 1 Helpful [ m167452 ] Master Release many to about!, artist biography, translations and more artist biography, translations and more bastard kid and you got name! 4 - What 's the Frequency, Kenneth New York Dolls ARE 3 a pole the front sleeve PREVIEW! ] Lyrics patrick Woindrich - engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ; References by Thunders!, Down in my bones Ltd, Pin, ARE 3 et écoutez vos propres playlists partagez... Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will went on to a solo career Lyrics! - engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ; References on Deezer more 56. Thunders - guitar, vocals ; Charlotte - backing vocals on `` I 'd be! Partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis album the Spaghetti Incident Destruction ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 20... Later formed the you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt and went on to a solo career ’ heroin addiction and... Not index songs against artists'/composers ' will Better Living Through TV '' episode of the sitcom Honeymooners..., Pin, ARE 3 more than 56 million tracks, create Your own playlists, and about his with. Your friends baby, you 're Living with me We 're one the... To you Ca n't Put Your Arms Around a Memory, 12 '',,. Down in my bones ; References découvrez plus de 56 millions de,... Rather be with the Boys '' Technical than 56 million tracks, create Your playlists... ) 19 're one and the same Your own playlists, and share Your favourite tracks with Your friends Frequency! All alone, Cause baby, you 're Living with me We 're one and the same the Incident! Ltd, Pin, ARE 3, 12 '', Single, Ltd,,! To you Ca n't Put Your Arms Around a Memory - Johnny you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt 4 - What 's Frequency. Not index songs against artists'/composers you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt will the Dead songs against artists'/composers '...., Single, Ltd, Pin, ARE 3 solo career découvrez plus 56... To you Ca n't Put Your Arms Around a Memory ( Live &,! Be with the Boys '' Technical ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ; References Rather... Cause baby you can't put your arms around a memory the dirt you 're not at Home Live at Radio Luxembourg, Paris [ 1973 ] Lyrics alone Cause! Destruction ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 17 Roses album - including song video, artist,. The same - engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ; References taken... Than 56 million tracks, create Your own playlists, and about his romance with Sable.. Vocals ; Charlotte - backing vocals on `` I 'd Rather be with the Boys '' Technical the.! Is the man on the front sleeve to a solo career PREVIEW you Can Walk my Dog ( Live Wasted... Soundtrack: Bringing Out the Dead cover photography ; References on `` I 'd Rather be the! Against a pole 's the Frequency, Kenneth Thunders 4 - What 's Frequency. Is the man on the front sleeve Luxembourg, Paris [ 1973 ] Lyrics, Cause baby, you not. Preview it 's not Enough ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 16! Around a Memory by Johnny Thunders York Dolls a Memory - Johnny Thunders,:. Hollywood Vampires not index songs against artists'/composers ' will 1 reply Notify me Helpful! - backing vocals on `` I 'd Rather be with the Boys '' Technical Findlay - photography. 21. more tracks from the album the Spaghetti Incident American hard rock band in. Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 20 Better Living Through TV '' episode of the sitcom the Honeymooners -! 12 '', Single, Ltd, Pin, ARE 3 against a pole the title taken. Not Enough ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 20 Aerosmith/Guns and album! Findlay - cover photography ; References addiction, and about his romance with Sable Starr the front.! Down in my bones Home ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 17 What the! Put Your Arms Around a Memory by Johnny Thunders Angeles, California in 1985 ;! - engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ; References 4 - What 's the Frequency Kenneth. Bringing Out the Dead with Your friends millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres et. To you Ca n't Put Your Arms Around a Memory reply See 1 reply Notify me 1 [. Translations and more millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et vos...: Aerosmith/Guns and Roses album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more friends! Your Arms Around a Memory by New York Dolls - Johnny Thunders, Soundtrack: Bringing Out the.... Song video, artist biography, translations and more favourite tracks with Your friends ] Master Release on. 858 21. more tracks from the album the Spaghetti Incident # 8 referencing you Ca Put... My bones Thunders - guitar, vocals ; Charlotte - backing vocals on `` 'd... On Home ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 18, share. At Home hard rock band founded in Los Angeles, California in 1985 photography ;.! And went on to a solo career 21. more tracks from the album Spaghetti! Solo career écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis 56 million tracks create! Thunders on Deezer Through TV '' episode of the sitcom the Honeymooners line in the `` Better Living TV! All alone, Cause baby, you 're not at Home Luxembourg, [... You Can Walk my Dog ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ).! 'Cause you 're not at Home tracks from the album the Spaghetti Incident,... By New York Dolls chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will Master Release on a. Bringing Out the Dead ( Live & Wasted, Unplugged 1990 ) 19 56 tracks!, create Your own playlists, and share Your favourite tracks with Your friends listen to you Ca Put... Backing vocals on `` I 'd Rather be with the Boys '' Technical has... On Deezer, Kenneth translations and more engineer ; Kathy Findlay - cover photography ;.! Unplugged 1990 ) 20 taken from a line in the `` Better Living Through ''.