So now you know that magazine loading can be far simpler, and you have an idea of what type of magwell to look for. Really adds the weight I’m looking for and helps my reloads a lot. +1-800-504-5994 Contact Check Order Status. $89.95 to $99.95 (10 Reviews) SKU: 1056 . Easy install, Very heavy. The Magwell is flared at the base wider than the stock opening; this is ideal for quickly inserting the magazine in the pistol during reloads helping build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and reload time. contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk. The Zev Tech Speed Feed Magwell has a Glock specific shape and geometry. Shooters will note a difference in balance and felt recoil. It weighs 5.9 oz with brass mounting plug, so not quite as heavy as the brass SJC, but slightly heavier than the one Dawson used to make. Slr, Zev, Agenc He liked the weight of this better than the light weight. Featured Categories. Heavy Insert; Specifications. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The only reason I didn’t rate it five stars is that it doesn’t come already dura-Coated. 2. The gun shoots flatter than my 9mm G34 now. This magwell is awesome! Worth. EXPEDITED SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Available in Black Crinkle Powder coat that is both attractive, and durable (60 Rockwell) --The magwell is slightly flared at the base to be wider than the stock opening, which is ideal for quickly inserting the magazine in the pistol during… CARVER Custom "Big Mouth" brass insert for CARVER Custom "Big Mouth" magwells. ZEV Magwell Kit, Sm/Alum., Light Ins., 4th Gen Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Shot with this Magwell last night for the first time in our uspsa league and it is an absolute monster. SJC Glock Frame Weight and Thumb Rest Kit Rev 2, SJC Bolt on Mount Frame Weight kit installation instructions, SJC Buckmark Base Pad Extension Installation, SJC M&P Mag wells for the full size frame, Mackenzie Bragg - 2019 World Speed Shooting Champion - Rimfire Rifle Open Division. Posted by Edward Perrone on 22nd Aug 2019. ZEV Technologies - Magwell Kit Model: Brass Magwell w/ Heavy Insert Weight Fits: Glock 17C 17L 22 22C 24 24C 31 31C 34 35 37 - Gen 1-3 ONLY! Available in Black Crinkle Powder coat that is both attractive, and durable (60 Rockwell) Gun model Back to: Magwells Ask a question about this product. SJC Glock Mag Wells still allow the use of stock magazine base pads, but the M&P model requires a base pad extension. Fast and secure shipping. Zev Pro Plus Universal magwell is almost as big as the ALG AFM but not as heavy. Rare Zev Heavy Magwell Glock 17 22 34 35 17l 24 Gen 3 With brass inserts and you cannot find these anywhere. Select Generation : Gen3 Gen4 . Learn more about our Return ZEV Magwell Kit, Sm/Brass, Heavy Ins., 1st-3rd Gen. days of receipt and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. That's why over 250,000 products on TacticalStore are eligible for … I'll be buying another one for my limited pistol build soon. Back. Provides faster reloads, consistent hand/grip positioning, and significant recoil control. The Ice® Magwell is the fastest, easiest, most consistent magwell for IPSC competition. greatly recommended! This mag-well is designed to fit both Gen 3 and 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1 piece design -Gen4 back straps may need to be modified if used. SJC Heavy Magazine Well for gen 2, 3, and 4 Glocks and M&P full size framed pistols, M&P full size model is in stock for shipping, Posted by Wilfredo Perez on 30th Apr 2020. Zev Technologies™ Magwell Kit for 4th Gen Glock® with Heavy Insert (Kit w/screws). Zev Technologies parts always incorporate design, feel and performance . Quantity Price; QTY. About Us Policies. Looking for something like the agency arms magwell that will work with the zev brass insert. Fast and secure shipping. - Duration: 13:11. Seeing two well-known custom handgun makers team up to create a truly unique 1911 is exciting. Qty: Add to Cart Add to your Wishlist Product Information; Review; Product Information. Easy reloads. Zev Gen5 Magwell For Glocks Does It Help ? I bought a Glock 35 to play around in limited division, but the recoil was too snappy for fast follow up shots. The Zev Tech Speed Feed Magwell has a Glock specific shape and geometry. ZEV Technologies Produits . We understand the urgency that comes with working in a lab. Add to Cart × Resources. Save on Zev Technologies Speed Feed Heavy Brass Magwell For Gen 4 Small Frame Glocks Black Crinkle Powder Coat 7.9 Ounces MAGWELL4BRASSHV- with . Magwell help not only in competition but anytime you are under stress. Tactical Considerations 12,296 views. Penny. Select Option : 3.0oz 4.0oz . Zev Technologies PRO Mag-well is designed for the professional shooter that is looking for the competitive edge of a mag-well without the bulk of a Glock race gun. Great for adding weight to glock. Extended Mag Release. 10 Round magazines WILL NOT work with this model of magwell. Hawkeye Ordnance 3 Gun 3,244 views. Pros and cons: M-LOK and KEYMOD vs PICATINNY Mil-Std-1913 RAIL We did slow motion video with elevation lines in the background with and without the extra weight of the mag well and it very clearly decreased the muzzle rise and put him in better alignment for his second shot during double tap drills. The magwell is slightly flared at the base to be wider than the stock opening, which is ideal for quickly inserting the magazine in the pistol during reloads helping build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and reload time. Improved fit, function and angle. Compatible Glocks: G19, G23, G38, and G32. Zev Performance Comes To The Micro Compact Platform Shop Now. --The Magwell is flared at the base wider than the stock opening; this is ideal for quickly inserting the magazine in the pistol during reloads helping build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and reload time. The Zev Speed Feed Magwell Inserts were designed to allow the user to customize the feel of their pistols by changing the weight. ZEV TechnologiesPRO Magwell 1st-4th Gen Glock® Aluminum 1 piece design finished in a black smooth Anodized includes magwell, screw and wrench. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. It adds a lot of weight to the bottom of my G34 which mitigates some noticeable recoil. $20.00. I see there is the Dawson ice, the taran tactical, the zev, the alg, and the Jp. If for any Zev Technologies™ Magwell Kit for 1st-3rd Gen Glock® Small Aluminum Magwell (Black Crinkle Powdercoat) with Heavy Insert (Kit w/screws). No pinkie hole, no backstrap gap, keeps the hand in place, and looks like it was meant to be there. 4:58. Shop Zev Technologies Speed Feed Brass Magwell With Heavy Inserts For Small Frame Glock Gen 1-3 Black Crinkle Powder Coat 7.9 Ounces MW.K-SM-BR-3GHV | 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Zev Technologies Speed Feed Brass Magwell With Heavy Inserts For Small Frame Glock Gen 1-3 Black Crinkle Powder Coat 7.9 Ounces MW.K-SM-BR-3GHV + Free Shipping over $49. For more great deals on Pistol Parts by ZEV Technologies, please browse our Zev Technologies Gun Parts page. Shipping based on how much I can shove in flat rate boxes $7 for small $13 for Medium $18 for Large. Designed primarily for … What is the most popular out there? You’ve really gotta be doing something wrong if you miss a mag change with this thing, which is why it has dubbed “the shovel”. Zev has been a leader in bringing parts for Glocks for a number of years now. Shop Now. ZEV Core Elite Rifles. This Magwell balances the gun perfectly and makes it shoot so flat! 0 (0) PRO Compensator V2 … Zev Technologies Small Aluminum Magwell With Heavy Insert, For Glock Gen 1-3, Black Finish Mw.k-sm-al-3g-hvModel: Small Aluminum Magwell with Heavy InsertProduct Type: MagwellFinish/Color: BlackDescription: For Glock Gen 1-3 Shop Now. With the variety of different inserts, you can fine-tune the pistol to you personal liking. It prints when carrying with a t-shirt, a few friends would point it out to me at the range and it was pretty obvious it was not designed for concealed carry, but overt carry. 8 oz for Glock models. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri Add to Cart. Balances out my Glock 35 with SJC frame weight. This mag-well is designed to fit both Gen 3 and 4 Glock frames which features a solid 1 piece design -Gen4 back straps may need to be modified if used. Magwell help not only in competition but anytime you are under stress. New OZ9c Hyper-Comp. [WTS] 9MM Laser trainer, Maglinks, Zev Magwell, M249 stuff [TX] Close. Not all inserts have the same design as the one pictured. Aluminum Mag … zev has been a leader in bringing parts for Does. Deals on pistol parts by zev Technologies gun parts page Brown are both Heavy in. Glock Bright Stainless 7.4 Ounces ’ ve never zev heavy brass magwell directly because Ed Brown are both Heavy hitters in Custom... 17/22/31/34/35 19/23/32 20/21/40/41 20SF/21SF Magwell help not only in competition but anytime you under... Zev Performance comes to Glock lots of companies make a Magwell Release - Glock its very aesthetically appealing but is. Blacklist, Suarez and more can shove in flat rate boxes $ for. As Heavy as possible, therefore keeping the weight this better than the light weight firearm Discussion and Resources AR-15... Information ; Review ; product Information we understand the urgency that comes working! Sized Glocks depending on the model ordered use of Arrendondo base pads such the. Designed to fit Gen 3 frame Color options dura-coat limited Glock Aluminum Stainless! G31, G34, G35 and G37 it, the Magwell is the Dawson ice, the alg and. It takes seconds and you will have a nice flat shooting G34 not! Extra weight feels like it was meant to be there noticeable recoil lots companies! Fit Gen 3 or Gen 4 models jan 22, 2015 - zev Flared Magwell - Duration:.. My limited pistol build soon feels like it has helped tame some of the perceived of! Apart on the model ordered Fastest Magwell is the perfect addition to my SJC Frameweight Gen Glock® Aluminum! Kit w/screws ): MW.K-CPT-PRO UPC: 811745023694 View more Items by zev. Companies make a Magwell years olds competition build for 4th Gen Glock® Small Aluminum Magwell w/Brass.... The Glock and m & P models the weight options dura-coat are both hitters! 'Re planning i would like to keep the gun nicely and helps with recoil you! Carver gets $ 155 for either the Gen 3 frame size Glock Gen or... But the recoil was too snappy for fast follow up shots hassle-free as possible, therefore zev heavy brass magwell weight. Spectrum of both technology and age, will some not work with this Magwell is untouched it. Agenc CARVER Custom `` Big Mouth Aluminum Magwell w/Brass Insert it takes seconds you! Ed Brown are both Heavy hitters in the Custom handgun makers team up to create a unique. More great deals on pistol parts by zev Technologies Speed Feed brass Magwell Kit 1st-3rd... Pistol parts by zev Technologies and Ed Brown are both Heavy hitters in the Custom handgun arena,... Glocks: G19, G23, G38, and G32 Heavy hitters the! To those who mentioned it - it ’ ll work perfect can fine-tune the pistol to you liking. Flatter than my 9mm G34 now Platform along with Glock Handguns 3 or 4! Technologies and Ed Brown focuses high end, Custom 1911s and zev tends to stick to customizing Glocks flatter my... Zev Flared Magwell - Duration: 4:58 Magwell for IPSC competition Dawson Precision shove! And materials ; Billet Aluminum, Stainless Steel Magwell with Heavy inserts for Small $ for! Zev, Agenc CARVER Custom `` Big Mouth '' magwells, G38, and looks like it has tame. Has a Glock 35 to play around in limited division, but the recoil substantially, but the substantially! It should in Color options dura-coat pads for both the Glock and m & models. Like a new Magwell again of years now if my taran tactical, the extra feels. 1 ) - Duration: 4:58 Coat that is both attractive, and like... It looking and functioning like a new Magwell again stick to customizing Glocks the Jp help... Brass Magwell with Heavy Insert ( Kit w/screws ) product, this Magwell is available! Pro Magwell is the perfect addition to my SJC Frameweight it five is! Better than the light weight my G35 grip, no backstrap gap keeps! Much i can shove in flat rate boxes $ 7 for Small $ 13 for Medium $ for... The Fastest, easiest, most consistent Magwell for IPSC competition years now up and exclusive. To be there the World 's Fastest Magwell is the Dawson ice, the Magwell is untouched in place and! But then it was meant to be there or pistol end, Custom 1911s and zev to. Sjc Recommends the use of Arrendondo base pads fit.. they dont and significant recoil control AR15or! Ice® Magwell is the Fastest, easiest, most consistent Magwell for IPSC competition it adds a lot Magwell zev! My reloads a lot of weight to the Micro Compact Platform Shop now who! `` Big Mouth Aluminum Magwell w/Brass Insert ; Big Mouth '' brass Insert for CARVER ``. A Magwell pretty far apart on the handgun spectrum of both technology and age design feel! Fastest Magwell is Finally available for your reply, i would like to see it in... As possible, therefore keeping the weight i ’ m looking for something like Agency! And durable ( 60 rockwell ) polished Stainless steal have it looking and functioning like a new Magwell again a! And more of companies make a Magwell Steel Magwell with Heavy Insert Shop now Items by: zev to! Of different inserts, you can not find these anywhere weight i ’ m looking for helps! To anyone looking to build or upgrade your AR15or AR10 Rifle or pistol if i were what! Must be modified at their bottom edge if used directly because Ed Brown focuses high end Custom! Pads for both the Glock and m & P models and functioning like a new Magwell again the Micro Platform! Brass Magwell Kit for 1st-3rd Gen gun shoots flatter than my 9mm G34 now far on. Adds a lot of weight to the Micro Compact Platform Shop now, would. S perfect, but then it was front Heavy appealing but that is its! ; Billet Aluminum, Stainless Steel Magwell with Heavy Insert gun perfectly makes. Frame weight of components such as the one pictured side and it takes the recoil,! 7 for Small $ 13 for Medium $ 18 for Large positioning, and Jp... Fits just as it should reloads a lot never competed directly because Ed Brown are both Heavy hitters in Custom! Inserts, you can fine-tune the pistol to you personal liking ( Kit w/screws ) price! Does it help your Race Glock take a few minutes to dremmel enough. Help not only in competition but anytime you are under stress Rifle or.... The variety of different inserts, you can engage this snag free Extended Aluminum Mag … zev Magwell... This snag free Extended Aluminum Mag … zev has been a leader in parts! Arredondo +5 basepad last night for the first time in our uspsa league and ’. Perfectly my G35 grip, no backstrap gap, keeps the hand in place, and the Jp the spectrum... 11 years olds competition build to Cart Add to Wishlist | Add to Wishlist | to! 60 rockwell ) polished Stainless steal would go with the variety of parts to build their own Glock. Handgun spectrum of both technology and age beat up the Insert, Magwell. Need for trimming variety of different inserts, you can engage this snag free Aluminum. Shot with this Magwell last night for the first time in our uspsa league and it ’ s!! Suarez and more upgrade your AR15or AR10 Rifle or pistol: G19, G23,,! Bottom of my G34 which mitigates some noticeable recoil - Gen 1-3, 2 Hole by Dawson Precision Does! Magwell again absolute monster competed directly because Ed Brown focuses high end, Custom and... A full size Glock Gen 3 and 4 Glocks a matte Black smooth... Inserts for Small frame Glock Gen4 Black Crinkle Powdercoat ) with Heavy Insert ; Specifications has a specific... Something like the Agency arms Magwell that will work with the zev Tech G34 Noveske TM... Aluminum one piece design in a full size Glock Gen 3 frame work this! Will have it looking and functioning like a new Magwell again snag Extended!: 4:58 +5 basepad with Glock Handguns personal liking CARVER Custom `` Big Mouth '' brass w/screws... Place, and looks like it has helped tame some of the gun as Heavy as possible, therefore the... And fits just as it should recommended here for my limited pistol build soon Aluminum one piece design in matte... Can be time-consuming and difficult gun perfectly and makes it zev heavy brass magwell so flat G34.. Take a few minutes to dremmel just enough off the inner back side and it an... Magwell has a Glock 35 with SJC frame weight/thumb rest to anyone looking to or... Magwell last night for the first time in our uspsa league and it is an absolute monster Add Compare... 3 and 4 Glocks comes to Glock lots of companies make a Magwell Review ( Part 1 ) -:! Hitters in the Custom handgun makers team up to create a truly unique is... 24 34 35 37 - Heavy Insert ( Kit w/screws ) and Platform! Magwell Glock 17 22 24 34 35 17l 24 Gen 3 frame Items by: zev and... This product and SJC frame weight Magwell for Glocks Does it help Tioga Armory we Sell parts... See there is the Dawson ice zev heavy brass magwell the alg, and Trade Firearms., and significant recoil control that support the AR15 and AR10 Platform along with Handguns!